Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RoxyWolf,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=XdnUNNEm,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-25T10:42:28.767+0000) > > my gaming laptop is brand new, priced roughly at 1000$ all my drivers are up to date This has nothing do to with connection delay/lag (ping). *** Because your laptop is new, maybe its Wifi adaptor is worse than what you had before. If you move closer to your router, does the problem persist? If you can't move closer to you router, try switching to Ethernet.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=XdnUNNEm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-25T11:21:33.559+0000) > > This has nothing do to with connection delay/lag (ping). > > *** > > Because your laptop is new, maybe its Wifi adaptor is worse than what you had before. If you move closer to your router, does the problem persist? > If you can't move closer to you router, try switching to Ethernet. I have had the laptop for about 3 weeks now, playing league perfectly fine, the router is in a diferent room, so I can't use Ethernet. tho my pc/router is literally wall to wall the issue is gone at the moment though.
Mada (EUW)
: Are you using wifi or a network cable?
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=XdnUNNEm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-25T10:57:33.788+0000) > > Are you using wifi or a network cable? Been using wifi as long as I have played league. never had this issue
Rioter Comments
: > Suggestion is as following how it should work: There is one major flaw in those suggestions: Honor is all about social behavior, not about gameplay. Your suggestions judge gameplay, except for the first one. And even your first suggestion does not really work, because how exactly do you define this behavior? How is an automated system supposed to know? People would quickly learn what the system defines as good or bad and just fake it or circumvent the system. Without any human judgment at all, this is extremely easy. That's also the reason why, in the current report system, a report still needs to be filed, despite the fact that the automated system is able to recognize toxic behavior pretty well. You need at least one human judgment, one player who says "I'm not ok with this". Your system is missing that. And there is another problem with your idea. Honor does not actually do much. Contrary to the common misconception, getting honored is not required to level up in the honor system. Sure, it speeds it up a little, but not by a relevant amount. The main "thing" you get when you get honored is that warm fuzzy feeling of happiness because someone else thought you were the coolest dude of the team. That is the actual and only meaningful reward for getting honored and the whole reason why it works. In your system, that factor is taken away, because a machine is telling you "good job". That is not at all the same. You can not get social recognition from a machine. So basically your system would be an abusable system that grants you robot-compliments that have no meanings at all. I don't think this is what you had in mind.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HBEJOiW1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-04T11:43:09.467+0000) > > There is one major flaw in those suggestions: Honor is all about social behavior, not about gameplay. Your suggestions judge gameplay, except for the first one. > And even your first suggestion does not really work, because how exactly do you define this behavior? How is an automated system supposed to know? People would quickly learn what the system defines as good or bad and just fake it or circumvent the system. Without any human judgment at all, this is extremely easy. > That's also the reason why, in the current report system, a report still needs to be filed, despite the fact that the automated system is able to recognize toxic behavior pretty well. You need at least one human judgment, one player who says "I'm not ok with this". > Your system is missing that. > > And there is another problem with your idea. Honor does not actually do much. Contrary to the common misconception, getting honored is not required to level up in the honor system. Sure, it speeds it up a little, but not by a relevant amount. The main "thing" you get when you get honored is that warm fuzzy feeling of happiness because someone else thought you were the coolest dude of the team. That is the actual and only meaningful reward for getting honored and the whole reason why it works. > In your system, that factor is taken away, because a machine is telling you "good job". That is not at all the same. You can not get social recognition from a machine. > So basically your system would be an abusable system that grants you robot-compliments that have no meanings at all. I don't think this is what you had in mind. his system could be used as a "MVP" system tho. "saved the most teammates from death" "provided the most vison controll" "secured the most kills" etc Honestly, an MVP screen like Overwatch has would make me feel way better about a match than just having to think back "Hmm who was cool this game?" Edit: That being said, this is league of legends, not overwatch.
Gama888 (EUW)
: And then you type it again and it's undone...
> [{quoted}](name=Gama888,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=623G74pZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-03T17:18:13.150+0000) > > And then you type it again and it's undone... well. if there was a way to "disable the chat" it's just to go back in there and enable it again... so... "your argument is obsolete"
Gama888 (EUW)
: Why is there no option to disable chat?
there is a way... you just do "/mute all"
Rioter Comments
Emkata007 (EUNE)
: thing is i dont give a crap about a 520 mundo skin
yeah, I don't care about that reaper pantheon either, but a free skin is a free skin non the less
Emkata007 (EUNE)
: And also it technically isnt free.When i use my twitch prime account to get the loot Riot get money.
technically it is, because you didn't pay for anything, that Riot, Twitch and Amazon has a deal doesn't concern you, you got a free crate from your amazon prime, and it gave you a free skin, that you didn't need to use orange essence for btw! a random icon, AND a ward skin, that you ALSO didn't need to spend orange essence on btw! THAT is worth MORE than a normal crate, AND it is worth the time spent on getting it too if you're not happy with getting FREE stuff that YOU don't have to PAY for, then WHY did YOU bother getting it in the first place? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
: agreed. but its not the hit box. its the animation
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=72MJh4NE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T15:26:44.732+0000) > > agreed. but its not the hit box. its the animation the point is that the hitbox and the animation doesn't match
: yes lux hit boxes are not really good, but it did hit him http://prntscr.com/mfohxs
yes, the hitbox hit, but the graphics of the Q projectile didn't. how are you supposed to dodge something when the hitbox is like 2 times the size?{{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
Rioter Comments
Lari (EUNE)
: Promos in flex XD
every day mate. every day. I encounter them either when I just finish a promo, and get booted down, or the last game I need to win for a promo {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Honor Level should matter!
this is a good idea, and would be an improvement to the current system. however, there should not be more than one honor per game, because you as a player has to choose who you think was the most friendly, the most valuable to you during that game. giving you the option to give everyone honor would take away the exclusivity of it. just my thought and view on the matter. but to make one thing clear, the current honor system needs to be built on {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: I agree. Some of those videos are not only incorrect, they look like shit too! The new ones look much better. I would also like to see a greater level of detail in the description of the abilities; you know, like the one's on Lolwiki. I know that this would take a team of people to make happen (what with 2 weekly patch changes etc) but I really think that it would be worth the investment.
Shamose (EUW)
: You're just lucky on that first invade. If one person on that team would've paid even a small bit of attention you'd be dead.
also, had mf started attacking me instead of running away, I would have backed out
: Ironicly I play janna ultra-agressivcely utilizing my passive and shield. (maxing w gives incredible 1vs1 potential, if you have grasp and enemy is short ranged)
I obviously play her agressivelly too
Shamose (EUW)
: You're just lucky on that first invade. If one person on that team would've paid even a small bit of attention you'd be dead.
I paid atention tho, read the enemies, if they showed sign of seeing me, I would have bailed
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Seems like solid enough pool that covers all roles with more focus on main ones. Although you may want to get few more distinct supports if you want to get it as secondary role, you only have tanks and enchanters, something more offensive may come in handy
I play kennen and poppy support for offense, /offense tank
Rioter Comments
: Hey! As long as you had honor level 2 when the season ended you will be eligible for rewards. Any possible punishments going forward will not affect your S8 ranked rewards in any way. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
MSF Ness (EUW)
: [Helpdesk] Ranked Rewards 2018 & Ranked System 2019
so. during this season I got hotheaded because of toxic people and ended up defending myself in an unsportsmanlike way. got the standard chat restriction (first restriction I might add) and already cleared that up, so I already know I am eligle for ranked rewards for where I placed when season ended. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} But, my question is. if the same thing happen NOW, lets say the next game I play, will that be counting for season 8 ranked rewards, or would that be my first sin in season 9 and not have any effect on my ranked rewards for season 8? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Look at the game kill to death ratio, and tell me it was close. Apart from me.
I feel like you fail to realize that the way you climb in this game is by fighting players with a slightly higher score than you to get points, the bigger the mmr diference, the bigger gain. are you saying you're not good enough to be playing against them? then tough love, the game decided to test both of the teams to see if you were good enough to get up there, and independant of the results the test is successfull. either you're good enough to pass beyond them, or you're not. if you can say honestly that you did everything right in every situation in that game (which I won't believe anyway, because we all make mistakes, even pro players) then you discovered that the skillgap between them and you wasn't close enough to climb past them. either way you gained something to aspire to. my recomendation. for every game you lose. watch the replay, go through it and watch what you do and evaluate your decitionmaking. I can almost guarantee you that you will see improvements after just ONE time. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} hang in there and remember to have fun. you got outplayed and killed, so what? laugh it off. you won't believe how many times I have tried to dodge a yasuo q and WALK into it instead, it is almost hilarious to watch
: I respect three of them alot, but not Rakan and Karma. Rakan is super unhealthy with his kit. He has aoe heal, aoe knockup, aoe charm, THREE SHIELDS. Karma is fine mid/late game, in early she seems like a slightly weaker version of Brand. (yes, that's bad). I think Braum is hella fun and hella good. I also main him. Tahm Kench is not only good, but he's a masterpiece of a character. His lore and voice is just seducing. (and im a dude!) Taric seems underrated to me, but my god is he amazing in the right hands. I love to flash + E, and his ultimate is also 100.
try to E + Flash instead. that will take ppl off guard. E so it won't hit, giving them the safe fealing then flash to hit it at the last second for suprise *******
Ryuukaze (EUW)
: Thanks for the advice , I'll try to learn one soraka prob to add to the champ pool.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryuukaze,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=phRXpcrb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-18T11:19:34.309+0000) > > Thanks for the advice , I'll try to learn one soraka prob to add to the champ pool. you will need to decide which type of soraka you want to play tho. I usually play her AP tank. with warmorgs to regen health, and CDR for a 2 sec cd on heal, finishing the build off with deathcap for more healing, but you can also build soraka very similar to karma
: You call this a fair ranked game?
the winrates are similar, I think it looks like a fair, if not close to fair game. it might be a challenge, but if every game was easy it wouldn't be fun. it isn't fun to win against a bad team. it is fun to win against a team that makes you sweat and really work for it. I have way more fun in a lane where I get countered because then I need to realy roll up my sleves and show that I actually know what I'm doing and have mastered my champion{{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Ryuukaze (EUW)
: What do you think of my new champion pool.
I would put taric and tahm on the same page, and add a healer like sona soraka or janna to the mix too. but that is definetly a decent champ pool. keep in mind tho, that you might get autofilled into a different role too, so having something like poppy who can also top and jungle would be a good idea. don't worry too much about mid. it is unlikelly that you will get it and if you do you can just put karma there. the most important tip I can give is KNOW your champion. research tricks, like amumu can Q into flash to make his Q harder to dodge (because you will charge the animation before flashing, but he will "throw" the Q after you flash), and caitlyn can attack w to close to remove the animation of placing the trap
: sad :( thx ^^
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Since 1996,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=yBxfjmo7,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-18T10:42:29.874+0000) > > sad :( thx ^^ good job on hitting gold tho. I am not 100% sure so don't quote me on it, but I think that will have something to say when you do your promos next season. I do not know if this is the case, but some of my friends says it is the case.
Roundar (EUW)
: Is typing '?' in all chat when enemy misplays reportable?
> [{quoted}](name=Roundar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pXzuMKzy,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-17T07:23:11.831+0000) > > You know, you accidentally flash when ignited and you die.... then the enemy Yasuo decides to boil your blood with a '?' > > Can you report this type of bad manners? I genuinelly only do ? if the enemy did something I think was genuinelly stupid. but not if I outplay them. and I only use my M7 and mic drop emote if I severelly outplayed. (as with janna support, we both had 50% hp in bot and got ganked, making it a 4v2 over time, and I was able to make the plays around them so that my adc got a quad without any of us dying.)
: But that is not even "no fun" that is literally suffering. I don't intentionally suffer. I don't downvote, because that's like your opinion and all - but for me that is literally the worst option. I rather risk punishment than suffer through a already lost game, trying to have an impact. As ADC player (especially scaling ones) my champs are utterly useless early anyway and if behind even more so. It feels like playing a level one teemo against a full build pantheon.
> [{quoted}](name=Hot Aurelion Sol,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sFF7LVZP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T17:05:41.278+0000) > > But that is not even "no fun" that is literally suffering. I don't intentionally suffer. > > I don't downvote, because that's like your opinion and all - but for me that is literally the worst option. I rather risk punishment than suffer through a already lost game, trying to have an impact. > > As ADC player (especially scaling ones) my champs are utterly useless early anyway and if behind even more so. It feels like playing a level one teemo against a full build pantheon. well. 50 min into the game. enemy is stalling and your team constantly looses fights without the enemy pushing advantage, and that lasts for another half hour... yeah that is anoying.... I would move back and forth while playing on my phone. that is a game that can't be won. BUT! 25 min in, constantly loosing fights for stupid reasons and enemy not pushing advantages is oppurtunities because you're still scaling. and the enemy not pushing advantage is advantageous for you. tho stallgames that goes past the hour mark is a waste of time. the moment the game hits 45 min it should be "the next fight will most likelly decide the game"
Tarolock (EUNE)
: lol i had that too, once a caitlyn was constantly flaming me for stealing her kills with pyke ult :D and in a different game i was flamed for taking cannon minions with targon....{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=FleaLess,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jePPRLFM,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-11-18T10:20:20.512+0000) > > lol i had that too, once a caitlyn was constantly flaming me for stealing her kills with pyke ult :D and in a different game i was flamed for taking cannon minions with targon....{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} if it is one thing I hate it is people who think they know what they're talking about... "leona doesn't have blue swirly orbs around her, what could those possibly be?" kills a minion "wtf report!!!!" atleast read the damn item...
: Sadly people will always blame others in the game. I have encountered this too as a supp main. But i think its even worse for junglers.
> [{quoted}](name=Misha Demidov,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jePPRLFM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-17T20:21:59.892+0000) > > Sadly people will always blame others in the game. I have encountered this too as a supp main. But i think its even worse for junglers. I main "fill" so when I get jungle. I teand to overgank lanes that get ahead, and halfway ignore the losing lanes, unless I can countergank because I am close. my reasoning behind it is that if I gank a lane where my teammate is ahead, the likelihood of that being a successful gank is higher, than ganking a botlane which is 3 kills behind, meaning if the behind lane turns defensive and stall instead of trying to get ahead and make mistakes, they will come out ok and the ahead lanes will get further ahead and thus increasing the chance of winning the game
Shouryuu (EUNE)
: i dont know but i can tell u that my friend dropped from honor level 5 to 1 bcz of a chat restriction,and in a month more-less he got to honor level 2 it depends how much u play etc
> [{quoted}](name=Shouryuu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fvZhMUNd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-19T05:13:14.787+0000) > > i dont know but i can tell u that my friend dropped from honor level 5 to 1 bcz of a chat restriction,and in a month more-less he got to honor level 2 it depends how much u play etc thanks
RoxyWolf (EUW)
: Honor rank
strays from my question tho...
Rioter Comments
: League-boring,toxic and poinltess ?
I see a lot of that too, in mostly every game (8/10 games) the issue for me is that I love the game, I love the champs I play, I like the competitive system and I hate the other players... the toxisity that exist in this game have made me mute my entire team and enemy team if there is one person flaming, then I play super defensivelly, as if I can't rely on my team because I don't know what they will do when I go in, I usually just keep my position and snowball untill my team goes in, where I follow if it is safe. trying to preserve my KDA.

RoxyWolf

Level 145 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion