Rioter Comments
: I actually think the opposite, but I also know it's too soon to say. I shant start an arguement with you because like I said, it is just too soon to say, people are still experimenting, and she is diffcult, so people haven't mastered it yet. But some points: * Her Q is her ONLY real damage ability (The E does do damage but it's negligible, it's more for the CC) * Both her Q and E are blocked by minions. * Her E doesn't instantly put you to sleep, giving you time to escape, or take cover behind minions before it pops. * She has no escape abilities. * She is VERY squishy. * The Q is a long, thin skillshot, that is difficult to land against a good opponent, and almost impossible into someone with a movement ability (Lucian, Ez, LB etc) * She's especially vulnerable to All Ins, with her low defence, no escape abilities and her only CC isn't instant and is doudgeale, many assasins will kill her before it even goes off.
> [{quoted}](name=Zantonny,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=d92PowRM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-23T06:39:47.871+0000) > > * Her Q is her ONLY real damage ability (The E does do damage but it's negligible, it's more for the CC) This would make her punishable, if she doesnt have a low cd and a passive which rewards you even if you dont hit. > * The Q is a long, thin skillshot, that is difficult to land against a good opponent, and almost impossible into someone with a movement ability (Lucian, Ez, LB etc) That is the problem, you are forced to counterpick her, because her q is too fast when you land it somewhere. When I would be part of the balance team I would lookt into these things, because, her weakness of beeing squishy and having nearly no escapes (w cough cough) cant be abused by this kit, so the only thing is to not ensure to hit every q and/or giving the enemy time to punish zoe for not hitting a q.

Ruedi12345

Level 48 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion