Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LOOKING FOR JUNGLE OR SUPPORT FOR CLASH TOURNAMENT
im a jungler, add me in game? :) -6ixty
Rioter Comments
iHaiku (EUW)
: LF Jungler Gold +
I meet all the criteria, bar 1.. im silver in solo q but have past experience, check out my account if you wish, maybe you can make an exception for my ranking at the moment?
: Added you, although i'm on my smurf atm so just shoot me a message
whats your ign? :)
Rioter Comments
: Mid and Support Duo looking for a Team.
> [{quoted}](name=Blóo,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=6KXxHixk,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-28T17:20:53.046+0000) > > Add Blóo or BadSupport in game for any extra questions. > We have previous experience with teams. > Blóo; > Name: George > Age: 16 > Nationality: British > Elo: Silver > Champ pool: {{champion:7}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:69}} > About myself: Consider myself a mechanically skilled player that only really lacks in map awareness and decision making sometimes. > Ive had previous experience with owning teams but never seen any huge improvements. However every team i was apart of had potential. I have huge amounts of motivation at the moment and i want to put it into play. > > BadSupport; > Name: Connor > Age: 17 > Nationality: British > Elo: Silver > Champ poo:{{champion:43}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:223}} > Connor has huge potential as a support and is willing to be the most support teammate out there. Doesnt tilt and can offer advice in lanes, he can shotcall and has very good map awareness with the mechanics needed to put him on the edge versus and opponent. Hes also had experience teaming with me and knows how we work, very good decision. > > > > So! If interested add us in game (Blóo, BadSupport) we wont let anybody down and are willing to trial all night long. > TS DISCORD CURSE.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Darth eSports Looking for Toplaner, Midlaner, Support all Silver 3+
> [{quoted}](name=Blóo,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=dFy8Om16,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-22T20:21:55.245+0000) > > Add me in game for more info with a description of your specific role. > Blóo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Raül (EUW)
: Gold Support LFT
hey, im an adcarry also looking for a team, wanna try finding one together?
Rioter Comments
: Plat 5 Supp LF Team to play tournaments EUW
Id love to pick you up to our team. However we want Silver/Gold, maybe if you have a smurf?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xArchyy (EUW)
: Mid/Top LF Team
: Gold Midlaner looking for Britons
Hey, im willing to give you a trial, however we are a serious team, and looking for dedication. Maybe we can widen your champion pool aswell message me on league if you are up for it, ill give you more details and ask a few questions
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for Midlaner and Support (SERIOUS TEAM) Must speak english (READ MORE BELOW)
Rioter Comments
: So I guess I'd have to change my name in the end?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for serious Gold+ Team !
Id love to join, add my IGN <3 xx
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
lmpuIsive (EUW)
: Plat 5 ADC LF Team
hey man we are looking for an adc for team doctor ill add you :)
Rioter Comments
Fawkz (EUW)
: Silver IV (last season) sup/top main looking for team :D
hey I currently am an owner of Team Doctor we are looking for a support main add my IGN For more details ; Dr Tyran
: Looking for A support main. 5s Ranked team esports in the future
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Tyran,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=I4QhENB6,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-23T17:22:28.590+0000) > > More details will be given if you add my IGN: Dr Tyran or Dr Enyo > we are looking for someone who speaks good english and it would be beneficial if you are from the UK > thanks for reading message me with your name age and then we will talk :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for Players to Join Team Dr (2 teams)
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Tyran,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=YzLun3V7,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-18T23:34:57.182+0000) > > Team A - We are currently looking for a Midlaner, Support and Jungler for Team A of Doctor. Add Dr Tyran on LoL with a message telling me your main role your age and where you are from. > Team B - B side of Doctor are looking for a Support and An ADC so if you are an ADC and have good duo partner thats great, if not thats fine also > no requirements needed. Message Dr Tyran on LoL with your main role age and where you are from.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking a Supp Main
Show more

SEAL 6ixty

Level 38 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion