Magneset (EUW)
: * The punishment system is explained right here under the "Punishments generally follow a basic escalation path": https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ- Report calling is a bannable offense because it only creates a negative environment. You only need 1 report to get someone punished if its valid. So the result from 9 or 1 people report someone will be the exact same. Hence why its seen as negative.
> [{quoted}](name=Magneset,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4s76r7ka,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T01:16:28.716+0000) > > * As you can see on this picture it does in fact tell you that its the last warning: https://i.imgur.com/VpIWQ9b.png > * The punishment system is explained right here under the "Punishments generally follow a basic escalation path": https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ- > > Report calling is a bannable offense because it only creates a negative environment. You only need 1 report to get someone punished if its valid. So the result from 9 or 1 people report someone will be the exact same. Hence why its seen as negative. That looks like an older version of the client, before they completely updated it. As I said, back when I got my 14 day ban, the warning about permanent bans never came up. It only said "you will be banned again if your negative behaviour continues". Something along those lines anyway.
Magneset (EUW)
: 1. Defending yourself is not needed. Simply mute and play. 2. Punishments works like a ladder, since you had your 14 day ban the next punishment regardles of how severe it is, would be a permanent ban. This was also explained to you in the message you got with your 14 day ban. 3. You are negative, you insult, you report call. So the reports are valid.
> [{quoted}](name=Magneset,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4s76r7ka,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-18T00:53:48.596+0000) > > 1. Defending yourself is not needed. Simply mute and play. > 2. Punishments works like a ladder, since you had your 14 day ban the next punishment regardles of how severe it is, would be a permanent ban. This was also explained to you in the message you got with your 14 day ban. > 3. You are negative, you insult, you report call. So the reports are valid. Actually, the "punishment ladder" is never explained. My 14 day ban didn't mention the next ban would be permanent, at all and I thoroughly checked. Also, and I keep seeing this term being thrown about a lot, I don't see how "report calling" is a bannable offence. If someone is being genuinely offensive and rude, surely this is a good time to say "This player is saying whatever and is being totally toxic, please report them"? Sure, I said that they were boosted, but at the end of the day, there should be solid grounds for permabanning someone, not simple "report calling" or minuscule remarks such as "kid". If people are getting banned for that, then the honor system is backwards. I've been way worse than this when I've been banned before, I admit, but in my opinion this doesn't warrant a ban.
Endellion (EUW)
: Esh, harsh. When did you get your 14 day ban?
> [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4s76r7ka,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-18T00:49:32.888+0000) > > Esh, harsh. When did you get your 14 day ban? About two/three months ago I think? I'm unsure now.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > but ranked restriction , in my view, at least time out the trolls and the kids who dont care about this mode. In your view, but that's not actually what happens. They don't improve their behaviour, and it doesn't solve anything. If you want to solve problems, why argue for a system that's been proven to not do so?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s0E55Ejq,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-08T22:09:19.134+0000) > > In your view, but that's not actually what happens. They don't improve their behaviour, and it doesn't solve anything. If you want to solve problems, why argue for a system that's been proven to not do so? I disagree. If these people want to climb the ranks, but have toxic behaviour, what makes you think they wouldn't improve their behaviour to ensure that they could actually play ranked? That's completely backwards.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: IP bans don't work, and should never be used. Long since are the days were IPs were unique and tied to an individual machine. Since there's not enough IPs to go around, many people share single IPs thanks to the technology of NATing. So if you IP ban one person, you'll just end up banning a whole group of innocent people who's only fault was being on the same IP. Fun fact: Riot did IP ban a player once, many years ago. It resulted in an entire college dorm being banned from playing the game, just because one person misbehaved.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=M5my79jE,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-08T14:24:04.910+0000) > > IP bans don't work, and should never be used. > > Long since are the days were IPs were unique and tied to an individual machine. Since there's not enough IPs to go around, many people share single IPs thanks to the technology of NATing. So if you IP ban one person, you'll just end up banning a whole group of innocent people who's only fault was being on the same IP. > > Fun fact: Riot did IP ban a player once, many years ago. It resulted in an entire college dorm being banned from playing the game, just because one person misbehaved. Ever heard of IPv6? That totally cancels out what you're talking about. There has been an IP ban recently - Tyler1. I'm sure you've heard about it. "Toxicity hurts business". But if it hurts business so badly, why tolerate it to the point of permabanning a particular account, rather than an IP ban? As I said before, it'll only cause permabanned players to go onto other accounts. What you're saying make little sense. Edit: I realise I said Tyler1's ban was an IP ban, but it was in fact an indefinite ban. It's basically the same thing though, you trace his IP on the account played and you immediately ban it, that is essentially an IP ban.
: When is it "OK" to AFK?
I know a few of these comments are just in jest of the main point of this post. But yes, I think the only acceptable terms of going AFK is in an emergency or if you internet/power has cut out. I saw someone say "Riot treats all AFKs the same". I can honestly say that they don't. There's a difference between a "leaving the game" kind of AFK and a "sitting in base and staying in game" kind of AFK. If you catch my meaning. One could be for a number of reasons: Closing down the game, internet outage, power outage etc. - The leaverbuster is for this sort of situation if it happens over multiple recent games. The other is for two reasons: Either someone on your team is doing bad or you, yourself, are playing bad and someone called you out about it. - This is something Riot should be actively suspending people for. For the most part, this is basic toxicity. If anyone does this in your game(s), then you know they're worse than what has been described here.
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, you're correct, it's never ok to afk. But don't blame community, community is fine, it's some overly visible toxic elements
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qAYN2NuQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-08T02:37:03.532+0000) > > Well, you're correct, it's never ok to afk. But don't blame community, community is fine, it's some overly visible toxic elements I have to disagree to be honest. There's always that one person in any game, where they will troll, intentionally feed, AFK and complain at base, leaving the game, flame constantly even for one small mistake or unintentional throw, etc. etc. etc. and will get away with it, even if you report them. But there's some even still, where they will defend this sort of behaviour and report anyone who disagrees (I'm pretty sure I got reported because I openly said that there's no excuse to AFK under any circumstance). Toxicity is visible everywhere, in a vast majority of games played on league.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: They don't want their money. They want them to leave and find something else to play, because League is not the game for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=M5my79jE,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-02-08T01:42:58.187+0000) > > They don't want their money. They want them to leave and find something else to play, because League is not the game for them. Sorry, but unless you IP ban them, they'll just keep coming back on smurfs. Shows how bad the system actually is.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Are you sure? It was 7 before
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YgiwrI4W,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-26T19:18:21.914+0000) > > Are you sure? It was 7 before I've had exp from 5m 15s games - The game counts as a remake under 5 minutes.
Smerk (EUW)
: Game needs to last at least 7 minutes or players will get no XP. If you want to level fast in 3v3 you need both XP boosts and premade to achieve such fast victory. They get 300-350 XP per game, you can get at least one level per hour this way
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YgiwrI4W,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-26T18:52:37.614+0000) > > Game needs to last at least 7 minutes or players will get no XP. If you want to level fast in 3v3 you need both XP boosts and premade to achieve such fast victory. They get 300-350 XP per game, you can get at least one level per hour this way Nope, game can last 5 minutes and you will get exp.
: He seems to be playing premade only and they're capable enough to finish in about 5 min, not sure if they use exp boost but whatever the case it seems to work, also they don't look to stomp by the looks of it, rather they're abusing the Ai maybe lure it away from towers and the others get the base or something or maybe they do stomp then use demolition runes to get towers fast, actually yeah, that's how I'd do it, go in lane 3v1 all with demolish, kill that 1 bot and then it's a towers race.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YgiwrI4W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-26T17:40:31.860+0000) > > He seems to be playing premade only and they're capable enough to finish in about 5 min, not sure if they use exp boost but whatever the case it seems to work, also they don't look to stomp by the looks of it, rather they're abusing the Ai maybe lure it away from towers and the others get the base or something or maybe they do stomp then use demolition runes to get towers fast, actually yeah, that's how I'd do it, go in lane 3v1 all with demolish, kill that 1 bot and then it's a towers race. I know the general concept behind how the five minute games work, looking at his runes, champs etc... Question is: How is he leveling so quickly? Bear in mind he'll only get 500 exp per hour at a minimum if you're grinding this out constantly. My understanding is that exp is based on how long the game goes on for, not for how well you do in a game.
: Our approach towards Preseason micropatching and balance
Welcome to preseason, where Riot breaks every single aspect of the game and claims it's balanced. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
Ertagon (EUNE)
: New 400Xp first win of the day IS WORSE!
400xp??? I still get 575xp for win of the day. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Simplexity Gaming - Built by players, for players
Made a mistake with the requirements, have now rectified this.
: Simplexity Gaming - Built by players, for players
Updated - We now have a dedicated sign up page!
: Simplexity Gaming - Built by players, for players
Updated - We now have a TS3 server! Please sign up and ask one of the staff members for the IP address.
: Simplexity Gaming - Built by players, for players
Main post updated, we've had a few members sign up and join so now we're starting to get things going!
: Simplexity Gaming - Built by players, for players
Updated once again - We will not be moving to TeamSpeak at any point. Discord will be out main communications platform.
: Simplexity Gaming - Built by players, for players
Just updated the main post. Just to make it a bit clear - We do not currently have any ranked teams set up at the moment, but once we start getting members coming in, ranked teams will be created for those interested in it.
Lorbos (EUW)
: Hey there do you have premade teams? im looking to play ranked with people but finding it hard to finding players?
> [{quoted}](name=Lorbos,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=JM5dvsku,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-24T10:39:45.099+0000) > > Hey there do you have premade teams? im looking to play ranked with people but finding it hard to finding players? No we don't. As I've said in my main post, we've only just created the community. Not saying that we won't ever have premade teams, but at the moment we don't.
iG Rakan (EUW)
: What about off-meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Mega Audinoz,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=JM5dvsku,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-23T23:19:46.904+0000) > > What about off-meta. Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?
Valarin (EUW)
: Are you guys sure about moving to TeamSpeak if your server grows? I'm not a TS user so that'd unfortunately hold me back from joining. Cheers
> [{quoted}](name=Valarin,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=JM5dvsku,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-23T22:26:45.455+0000) > > Are you guys sure about moving to TeamSpeak if your server grows? I'm not a TS user so that'd unfortunately hold me back from joining. > > Cheers We won't be moving to TeamSpeak for the time being, it has been discussed as a potential move if problems arise with our Discord server.
Rioter Comments
: This game is a shadow of its former self
I only post something like this because, at the end of the day, I see people like this daily. Mostly in ranked but sometimes normals as well. What my definition of a troll/feeder/toxic person is: One game, Draven was 0/23 or something like that. He did this intentionally. He even said he would in chat and also only bought speed boots. < This is the kind of people I deal with. This is a troll/intentional feeder/toxic player at it's "finest". These are the kind of people I'm talking about. In terms of the flaming, I got flamed for starting with a Ruby Crystal and 2 health pots as a Poppy. I mean come on. That's just the basic flame I get. Also, love the downvotes on this post lol. Don't tell me that you don't see these people in your ranked and normal games. Just so everyone is aware, I've never seen so many of these people in any other season than the current season. I climbed to Diamond in season 5, I very rarely saw anyone trolling on purpose or flaming for anything. P.S., I'm currently plat. That just shows you how far in elo the trolls can be found.
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: He is only disabled because it was too strong in that mode. There is nothing wrong with the champion.
I don't think you got what I meant. Yes, Brand is too strong in Doom Bots, but why is there a Brand bot? It doesn't make sense.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

SG Cydonia

Level 63 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion