Kannu (EUW)
: ***
it says it is available for accounts made before 16/10/2019 at 2:00 AM BST. not that it starts then. i think it will be mid way through the day we will have access to it. wait till midday Uk time. (3 hours from now)
: I Want to Say This to Riot, LOL & the Player Base
I logged in just to give this an upvote. I hope your life picks up and keep playing if it keeps you happy. See you on the opposite side of howling abyss brave summoner.
: they flame me first and tilted our mid liss, and liss start int and I tell her to stop because it not worth it, and our top singed was talk to the enemy that I didn't flame my bot, they were telling lies to enemy. my honnor level locked again, it just unlocks today xD
Its all about the amount of people that report them. If its just you then they will get no punishment as its not enough. Its why groups instantly ruin the balance of the report system.
HH Robin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
Would i be able to get pulsefire shen and solar eclipse leona (if you still want to give away rp then please let someone else have a skin with the remaining rp)
Madtom123 (EUW)
: Stuck in clash champ select for 20 minutes
I waited an hour. I didnt get in then came off the game cause i couldn't be bothered to wait any longer. They need to fix clash on euw tbh.
Rioter Comments

SNOON242

Level 86 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion