Rioter Comments
Necromant (EUW)
: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\leagueclientsettings.yaml than u find there smth like "Regio" for your Region and one live above or down it should be smth like language :)
> [{quoted}](name=Necromant,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fZT9mPiP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T11:42:00.831+0000) > > C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\leagueclientsettings.yaml > > than u find there smth like "Regio" for your Region and one live above or down it should be smth like language :) Found it! It doesn't work though. I found a different solution on youtube. You can just add a language tag in the properties of league.exe and it changes the language :o)
Necromant (EUW)
: besides RIOT dont like this solution. U can change the most languages in the config.yaml file without any client-restrictions.
> [{quoted}](name=Necromant,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fZT9mPiP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T09:41:11.737+0000) > > besides RIOT dont like this solution. > U can change the most languages in the config.yaml file without any client-restrictions. Where and how? I just googled it and it said League of Legends folder -> config file, but I can't find it anywhere Maybe they have removed this option?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Token Stash
I am starting with around 1100 token 200 from pass, 240 from current missions and 714 from stash So we get token from additional missions from the pass? because the pass description does not state this Can I still make it in time? :D
Rioter Comments
Tarolock (EUNE)
: they made those skins avaiable for free for just playing the game... you can get 25 tokens in each event and you need 100 tokens for a prestige skin, you dont even have to buy chest bundles anymore...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=61xPuTJF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-05T18:21:42.168+0000) > > they made those skins avaiable for free for just playing the game... you can get 25 tokens in each event and you need 100 tokens for a prestige skin, you dont even have to buy chest bundles anymore... 100 token? I suppose the shops are different in EUNE. The Caitlyn Prestige Skin is 2000!!! token and you need to accumulate 1500 token by playing the game. Also the ONLY way to gain all those 2000 tokens is by buying the pass for 1600 RP and on top of that you need to buy the skin which costs 1350 RP. In the end you pay: 1350 RP for the skin 1600 RP for the pass 1500 games = time To get a golden chroma Now tell me THAT is worth it? lol That's like 25€ + hours and hours of play time
: is smurfing bannable?
it's not bannable, account sharing is, but having multiple accounts is okay
: Prestige skins
First of all the prestige marketing is a pure cash grab. You get a chroma with few golden particles for like 15€ (not including all the time you need to put into the game to accumulate enough tokens to prestige). Don't fall for it and be happy with your skin. Prestige skins are overrated and not worth the money.
MandelyH (EUW)
: Are you guys honestly enjoying this game?
not a single bit, I'm trying to enjoy this game but the community is so toxic. every single game there is someone who flames and the report system is way way way too weak. I report 1x person per match on average and I rarely ever get a punishment feedback. every time I want to play a game I think to myself maybe this game will be fun, but it's not because in the end there's always that one person who tries to destroy the fun, dc's, afks, flamers, trolls god BLESSSSSS!!! teamfight tactics
Inaphyt (EUW)
: Just me or Karma mid sleeper brohoken?
Has meh wave clear, falls off in late game, has low kill pressure vs long range or poke mages. I think she's a great niche pick vs assassins or melees but other than that she's not brohoken but definately a decent pick with the right adc.
: WTF Riot
Riot already said it will take several weeks to balance everything out. Be patient and keep playing.
ArKoPeLlo5 (EUNE)
: Lend Skins
I think if we could get a preview of a skin would already help out so much. You don't really know how a skin looks and feels like in a game until you finally buy it but then you can't give it back. That's like buying a pair of sneakers without being able to try them on before buying. Lame.
Rioter Comments
: Even if he int fed on purpose he would not get banned. There are many case where ppl fed dozens/hundreds games on purpose and werent banned untill their case went viral. I once made some retular int troller banned by sending video footage as an evidence to Riot support. Not a standart procedure but it got a job done. After 9years I expect that this billion indie compana would come up with smthing already
> [{quoted}](name=MysticShaker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XEFAmHt7,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-20T04:52:31.101+0000) > > Even if he int fed on purpose he would not get banned. There are many case where ppl fed dozens/hundreds games on purpose and werent banned untill their case went viral. > I once made some retular int troller banned by sending video footage as an evidence to Riot support. Not a standart procedure but it got a job done. > After 9years I expect that this billion indie compana would come up with smthing already If they would ban someone every time he/she ints they would have less people to buy their stuff from the shop. So there will always be toxic people in this game. You better get used to it xP
: Will I get banned for inting in this game?
I wouldn't count on that too much. I got punished for literally nothing because someone reported me. I even posted the whole log here and there wasn't a single person who found anything offensive in my log. Not a single bad word, no inting, no ff crying, no spamming, nothing lol
Shamose (EUW)
: Dunkmaster Ivern and Hextech Jarvan.
I rarely ever see hextech skins because they are so hard to come by. I'm glad for every hextech skin they release that is not for one of my mains lol
Tarolock (EUNE)
: i have no idea what is your problem with this skin... its fits ivern a billion times more than darius...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xqx0E7pE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:19:56.283+0000) > > i have no idea what is your problem with this skin... its fits ivern a billion times more than darius... the skin is ugly af, that's the problem lol^^
ordęr (EUW)
: Why are 60%+ of my games offrole?
That's odd. I'd say at least 80% of the time when I choose mid first I get mid. This counts for pretty much any role I pick. The same should work for you. Maybe you are really high elo like Dia I/Masters and they have queue issues so they shorten the time by giving you what's open first ... ? Still weird, I hope the changes will help you out^,^
Lapantino (EUW)
: Give AP non mana mages/assasins a choice
Assassins are the most broken sht in the game. I don't think these champions need anything but a couple of potions lol And poor mana less champions. You can't run out of mana so you can't use mana items... now that is really an issue Kappa
: All Ivern mains are disappointed with the new skin
I'm not saying I'm necessarily an Ivern main but when I play jungle I play Ivern :o) He's one of my favorite chamions and I own Candy King too (btw, best skin hands down). The new skin is alrighty, I don't think it looks good and there are 100 better themes for Ivern but at least it is well made. The sound effects are great and the spells look fine. I was hoping for something else but oh well ....
: Silver Kayle? Judgement Kayle? Nani?!
I don't think bringing back silver kayle would be a big issue. Sure it was a pre-order but that's so long ago like what's the point of locking away a skin like that. Judgement kayle on the other hand was a one time reward for achieving rank X in season 1, so I get that they wouldn't bring her back. In asia the garena client actually brought both skins back.
: Jax rework based on Kayle rework
Kayle becomes a very strong ranged carry in the late game. Imagine her with 6 items running into the enemy team with ult on, dealing damage with the ult while also decimating everything with her insane auto attacks. Sure, that does not sound overpowered at all xD I had the same thoughts at first but considering her strong late game I think it's a fair trade off for the damage the ultimate now deals. You can cast it on team mates too, so it's a little more versatile than jax's spell.
Rioter Comments
Finecko (EUNE)
: What do you do when you play a 4v5? Do you tryhard or give up? +Poll
Same here, I'd rather just start a new game. I recently won a game where Irelia top got incredibly fed and I was a hyper carry so we took on the enemy team 4vs5 and won the game. But in a "normal" 4vs5 I'd rather just give up and save my time xP
: Nerf kayle p
Kayle is incredible weak early on. Especially as Gnar you shouldn't have any problem vs kayle because she is a weak melee hero until level 11. If you don't manage to get a advantage in lane she will heavily outscale you. She becomes a late game monster like nasus, vayne etc. once she reaches level 16. I think she is in a decent spot right now.
: Riot match making XD
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Need a quick confirmation (Regarding Prestige Points)
Don't waste your money on a cheap recoloration of a skin -.-' You're feeding even more into this disaster of prestige skins
: New Kayle is awesome
Yup and she will actually become a decent champion once meta shifts back to normal^,^
: Another Prestige Skin with no way to acquire without spending £115 are you messing?!
And to all the "This game is free" "Oh shush, nobody is forcing you to buy the skins". No, nobody is forcing us to buy the skin and nobody is making us pay to play the game but would you still play the game if it would cost money? Almost every game that gets released today (with a multiplayer base) is free because that's the business model. It is this way because companies actually make MORE money with it. And how do they do that ... well, read this thread again. No, nobody is forcing anyone to pay for something but it's not a question of "are we forced to buy it or not" it's a question of fairness and creditability. So ... does 100€ for a re-colord skin sound fair to you? Not to me. Do you feel good supporting a company who tries to make such deals with their customers? I don't...which is sad because I used to be a really big fan of riot games.
: Another Prestige Skin with no way to acquire without spending £115 are you messing?!
OP is right. These prestige skins are not skins that are meant to be bought over the years because there is a 1 year time limit on them. Nobody spends 100€+ on lootboxes; people mostly buy skins from the shop because the chance to get anything useful from a lootbox from store is insanely low (not to mention that most people already own at least 1 good skin for their favorite champions). So if you want Prestige Ahri, you better get your credit card ready. If she is your favorite champion (and riot obviously only choses popular champions for prestige skins) you will pay. The only upside to this is that Prestige Skins are actualy "skins" even though they look like a simple recolor with some gold particles instead of the usual particles. From a price point of view a Prestige Skin should not cost more than 975-1350 RP. But Riot did a smart move. They use gold as a "prestigious" color to make the skin appear rare and put it behind a pay wall AND play wall. So for the previous prestigious skin you had to buy a pass for 15€ (that's even more than the real cost of those skins) and on top of that they want you to grind the hell out of this game to accumulate enough points to finally purchase your skin. Meanwhile they present you with more skins and reworks to keep you entertained and engaged and cash flows. I'm not mad at riot for marketing skins. But this is getting ridiculous. You could think they are going bankrupt lol
Kaimeraz (EUW)
: Take responsibility for your own actions Riot
It works well in dota, riot is too soft with their punishment. That's why there are so many trolls and flamers^^'
Rioter Comments
Takumaron (EUNE)
: The quality of my games is laughable
Yes, games are snowballing like craaaazy. You get stomped or you stomp the enemy. btw I hate assassins too xP they are unhealthy for a moba but hey, they are in the game
: Why do you complain about SoloQ?
I think matchmaking is alright. I couldn't think of a better way to balance ranked than the current we have. We have so many iterations between divisions and leagues like no other game. Just give it more time =)
: So why am I constantly playing with people who give up and/or go 1/8/1 (without permagank or bad luck)? If I'm playing super tryhard games why in my last 10 games I have lost 2 of them because someone decided to not to play and intentionally lose the game. They did not get punished because doing suicide engage as 1/8 Kled is currently not a reason for punishment. I don't want to play them and even though I'm downvoted here I'm pretty sure quite many people share this opinion. Currently "it's just a game", it should be more. My elo is platinium. Feel free to analyze my match history, I'm actually good compared to this elo. Diamonds are complaining about this too.
> [{quoted}](name=Wrestler11,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nMTME73y,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T21:00:13.956+0000) > > So why am I constantly playing with people who give up and/or go 1/8/1 (without permagank or bad luck)? If I'm playing super tryhard games why in my last 10 games I have lost 2 of them because someone decided to not to play and intentionally lose the game. They did not get punished because doing suicide engage as 1/8 Kled is currently not a reason for punishment. > > I don't want to play them and even though I'm downvoted here I'm pretty sure quite many people share this opinion. Currently "it's just a game", it should be more. > > My elo is platinium. Feel free to analyze my match history, I'm actually good compared to this elo. Diamonds are complaining about this too. I know nothing we say will change your mind. So, good luck with the changes.
: >I think most people click on "ranked" if they want to play a decent game with some competetive attributes. Indeed. But quite many people want to give their absolute best for the game when they play it. Why are people who wanna have fun and people who wanna tryhard in the same queue? Makes no sense when you think about how much Riot pushes their e-sports scene in to the game. >I don't think you should ever take a game too serious anyway. It's a video game and it is supposed to be fun So because you, casual player, don't like to take this game seriously I should not do that either? I should stop doing something just because you don't like doing it? If you crash your friends car do you say "cmon man its just a car and money whatever :D"? Why aren't you respecting my will to tryhard?
> [{quoted}](name=Wrestler11,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nMTME73y,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-03T16:26:06.764+0000) > > Indeed. But quite many people want to give their absolute best for the game when they play it. Why are people who wanna have fun and people who wanna tryhard in the same queue? Makes no sense when you think about how much Riot pushes their e-sports scene in to the game. > > So because you, casual player, don't like to take this game seriously I should not do that either? I should stop doing something just because you don't like doing it? If you crash your friends car do you say "cmon man its just a car and money whatever :D"? > > Why aren't you respecting my will to tryhard? Well first of all I'm not a casual player. I started league in season 2 and I'm still in it (with some breaks). I play the game pretty much on a daily basis and ranked only. I still think that you can have fun playing a game while giving your best and actually win games at the same time. I get what you mean - you're talking about the people who don't care too much about the game but here's the good news. Those people will not advance and get stuck in their elo while you can gain elo if you play well on a consistent basis. "But I can't win if these players are in my team." They are in the enemy team as well, it's not like riot is trying agressively to match you with trolls. So, instead of focusing your energy on things that will never change focus on improving and gaining elo so you get matched with people who have enough skill and mechanic so it doesn't even really matter what exactly they play.
: Katarina feels so weak
where does she fall off? xP if you get a nice engage she wipes a full team alone she's weak vs hard cc but who isn't, I think she's a excellent soloq champion
: Katarina feels so weak
I see but I think that's just how katarina works^^ She's not a great laner and becomes strong by ganking or outplaying your lane. Good luck xP
Wutroslaw (EUNE)
: About PD passive
As a adc main I think the item is balanced. The stats are not too huge and it doesn't provide any offensive tools like other crit-items. Since adc don't really have strong defensive options against assassins except for maw/ga which are partly still offensive items I think the PD change was necessary. There's no zhonyas that makes us invulnerable and a ad assassin still easily bursts through a PD in a 1vs1. I think it's a great mid-game item but the other crit-speed items are definately better in terms of damage.
: Katarina feels so weak
Have you tried her with conquerer? Free true damage and heal while jumpin and ulting xP <3
: Why do tryhards have to play with casual players? Give us tryhard queue!
I think most people click on "ranked" if they want to play a decent game with some competetive attributes. I don't think you should ever take a game too serious anyway. It's a video game and it is supposed to be fun - it can be hard and competetive but you talk about it like there should be an elite force unit queue lol You will gain elo if you are good enough no matter what kind of other players you play with. Especially in low elo pretty much everything can work, even a Alistar mid can provide utility and damage to a team. Just stay cool - play the game and enjoy the time <3
Nherax (EUW)
: Blackthorn Morgana
Does the skin at least have the fallen leaves after using q? o,,o
Rioter Comments
: Not enough Lunar Tokens???
Because riot is greedy? : <
BanBoy (EUNE)
: fix ur fking game already rito dogshit company
you don't lose your account in league of legends if you play bad unless you intentionally troll/feed you do lose your account if you are toxic in pretty much every game lol name one game where harassment is tolerated I understand that you are frustrated but having people with a negative mindset in your team every now and then is not avoidable, just like in every other game Although this occurs very rarely in league of legends =)
Show more

SSJ Caitlyn

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion