: > [{quoted}](name=Salty Mc Feed,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8gGv8Gsv,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-15T09:36:16.208+0000) > > I mean if the enemy team has any frontliner (tank, bruiser, juggernaut...) you R him away from your team and try to get a good angel so you hit their team... it's actually not that hard if you can resist pressing R on the first thing that moves. You know it. How many times have you seen people doing that though? :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc3m9WJKpzw
: As a champion much stronger than Garen but people dont know how to use R properly. Thats why they lose games.
I mean if the enemy team has any frontliner (tank, bruiser, juggernaut...) you R him away from your team and try to get a good angel so you hit their team... it's actually not that hard if you can resist pressing R on the first thing that moves.
2xDealer (EUW)
: I think the obvious answer is: sell the item. You bought it cheap. You've had your gold from it. Now it is no use to you. Cash out and buy something else.
And then you have no wards, you are a genius.
: Well i tried the build you recommended, however there is an improvement there to make. Forbidden idol is an item you should get regardless (Just not to upgrade it at all, unless you get full 6 items, the gold item sucks and if you must sell one item sell that. Low elo vision is not used by your team anyway). The movespeed item build is ok, however it is probably too specific for a non-premade adc to work with (If you get ahead that build makes your adc almost immortal and helps to catch opponents). Larger heals are better if you are behind, so i guess that AP heavybuild is better assuming you always think your team wont make it anyway. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
I didn't recommend you any builds, just item options and I was expecting you to build Ardent Censer anyway.
: stop being rude to bronze players
Exactly, call them iron scrubs instead, stop living under a rock. LUL
RW Heaven (EUW)
: Fiesta Botlanes Combos List [Free LP when played good]
add full penetration Varus as either ADC or Support doesn't matter, he is just overtuned right now. No risk high reward pick.
: Try full penetration Varus support. It's OP. https://i.imgur.com/BKujuEW.jpg {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Soraka relies too much on the team not being completely terrible on top of that everyone and their mother can build grievous wounds and then you can't carry anyway. Looking at your games though GW isn't even the issue, almost nobody builds it which should basically enable you to carry easily, but your builds are too defensive, at least for my taste... On top of that your runes are weird as well. Looks like an ambulance Soraka meme build, only focusing on speed. (that's not efficient though) LUL Just go manaband, transcendence, gathering storm, revitalize, bone plating for example if and if you wanna have an impact and do the real surprise heals.. try {{item:3174}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3905}} {{item:3157}} instead of crappy defensive items like {{item:2065}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3222}}
Also if you want to take the heal summoner spell that's even more reason to use revitalize. You should also ask your ADC to switch summoner spells to exhaust or barrier or maybe ignite...whatever they prefer. Just don't go double heal. If ADC refuses or just doesn't react and keeps his heal spell, just take exhaust, it's way more usefull.
: Honestly what the %%%% Riot games? When did playing support solo become this hard to carry matches?
Try full penetration Varus support. It's OP. https://i.imgur.com/BKujuEW.jpg {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Soraka relies too much on the team not being completely terrible on top of that everyone and their mother can build grievous wounds and then you can't carry anyway. Looking at your games though GW isn't even the issue, almost nobody builds it which should basically enable you to carry easily, but your builds are too defensive, at least for my taste... On top of that your runes are weird as well. Looks like an ambulance Soraka meme build, only focusing on speed. (that's not efficient though) LUL Just go manaband, transcendence, gathering storm, revitalize, bone plating for example if and if you wanna have an impact and do the real surprise heals.. try {{item:3174}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3905}} {{item:3157}} instead of crappy defensive items like {{item:2065}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3222}}
Wolity (EUW)
: " i want to carry the game " mentality can lose you a lot of games
If you consider intentional feeding because you died once a "carry attitude"... then yes that could lose you the game, but I don't think that's a good description.
DenBettes (EUW)
: Erhm? So a soccerteam that wins 4 out of 10 games, is just as good as a soccer team that wins 7 out of 10 games? How does winrate not matter..? It's literaly one of the most important statistics in the game if you talk about smurf, elo, placements, climbing, not climbing,...
It depends on who you play against. Winrate alone means nothing.
: You saying I should buy sorc shoes??
Yes, if you go full penetration, why not. W passive and active does a good chunk of magic damage as well as your ult.
: ABUSE THE META. Full Lethality Varus Mid.
Chriddenk (EUW)
: DUAL CORE CPU - FREEZE/CRASH/DELAY
2 months with freezes, delays, heavy fps drops and even disconnects caused by the game itself, 1 month with crashes on top "critical error occured" LUL. Season 10 patch: no fixes Idk what to say other then: You suck, Riot. This is just ridiculous. I've played a hundreds of games... indie games, games in open beta but no game ever acted like this. After the crash around 8-12min I can reconnect and then the game runs perfectly fine without any issues at all. It's obviously a bug and Riot is too %%%%ing incompetent or just doesn't care enough to fix it. The game is just a broken mess even without looking at the "balance" which is just layers of bandaid fixes. I don't see any attempts to make a good game other then pushing out new content. I just don't see it. Even streamers who have monster PC's are noticing the performance drops, less severe, but they shouldn't have any issues at all. * balance butchered * performance butchered * stability butchered since season 5 the game is just going slowly downhill
: So my placements so far. 1 win 4 loses.
I remember a time when people would at least play all 10 games before they started spamming the boards with threads about their placements.
: How to make Health Regen a useful stat once again?
All the health regen that is in the game right now on items is just % increase to your base value, which means if your champion has low base health regen, it's not very impactful or almost useless. I think the gap between regen and using lifesteal/vamp effect to heal up on minion/monsters is way too big in general, even on champions with the highest base health regen. If you wanna regen impactful amounts you need warmogs or have an ability that does it or Ocean Drake.
DenBettes (EUW)
: Buddy... you have a 42% winrate. 42?! I've never seen that low of a winrate after 200 games. Get your shit together mate. Sorry to pop your bubble, but you don't seem to be any better than the elo you're playing with.
: Smurfing should be repotable!
I reported my neighbour to Riot because he didn't greet. I checked and 2 weeks later he was still there... wtf. Rito please.
Rioter Comments
Câstiél (EUW)
: Because it's not compeletely up to them, as simple as that. You completely forget that there's an old operating system involved, which **may** cause problems for **some ** people. I'm not making excuses for RIOT, I'm looking at the facts and try to get behind their reasoning, especially because I know the struggle of being a software developer. I completely agree with you, if they claim to support win7 they have to make sure that league works for win7 clients. But since win7 won't be supported by microsoft anymore, it will get a lot harder for riot to make sure that every win7 client will run, because there may be crucial parts of the OS which won't work anymore. And riot doesn't have access to regards affecting the OS at all. Saying riot implemented an error on purpose is just as "Imagine what level of expert insider you'd have to be to actually make such a statement" as saying that they didn't implement it on purpose. Only exception is, that riot would gut themselves if they implemented it on purpose - just like you already said yourself: > Because a lot of players still have windows 7 and Riot obviously wants to maximize their income?
The difference between you and the OP is that he is obviously mad and has all the reason to be mad, so I am fine just ignoring the fact that he did sone wild speculations. Also he actually formulated it as a question, which means he is aware that he can't actually know for sure, he just needs answers from Riot on this issue. You on the other hand taking the Riot apologist role, just made this statement > But they have no influence on those error codes occuring because windows 7. AS IF this was a fact, which to me is absolutely ridiculous. I can't even begin to imagine the mental loops I'd have to jump through to turn from a consumer/customer into such an apologist that I am willing to absolve Riot from responsibility and all their sins like some freaking priest or religious zealot. How can you say "they have no influence"? Are you getting payed or something? I mean this honestly blows my mind.
Dhaos (EUW)
: This Brand supp kept stealing my farm nonstop
Ok look, if you don't wanna join the community of butthurt report thirsty sour losers, just focus on what really matters: your time and your sanity. If support trolls you and won't stop, you quit. That's it, just f'ing alt + f4 and get a second account or play a different game, because nobody will give you that time back and no amount of reports and cruel punishments for these """toxic""" people who dares to offend you in a video game are gonna make it less frustrating.
: Cait and Leona do everything too well
Cait and Leona are 2 completely different champions. Do you mean them as a duo or what? Also nice arguments, so eloquent, wow.
Câstiél (EUW)
: That has nothing to do with insider information, but with knowledge about operating systems. They may implement them on purpose, but that would be flat out stupid to say the least.
The "implemented on purpose" part was just speculation by the OP and it's kinda understandable considering this is an ongoing issue that Riot did not fix in 2 months, yet they still keep telling people to do all kinds of useless steps to fix something that Riot created. Also they still do support windows 7, which makes this comment > A question for the wise: why should Riot keep Windows 7 support if Microsoft themselves are going to forgo it? and my answer > Because a lot of players still have windows 7 and Riot obviously wants to maximize their income? redundant They claim to support win 7, reason what I said, pretty much self explanatory. Now you sir don't even know what created this issue so how the %%%% can you say it's not Riot's fault or "they have no influence", dude why am I even talking to such a Riot apologist? This is ridiculous. If Riot doesn't have influence on what their game does then WHO HAS? LMAO
Shaebadu (EUW)
: Pyke is disgusting
What's your point? You just saw Pyke for the first time and you thought you'd share your first impression and of course you immediately call him disgusting because you have so much experience to make such a verdict?
ÌnDeed (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=dVQu8Xhx,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2020-01-06T18:18:41.281+0000) > > The reason I suggest you talk to player support is that player support will be able to collate information about faulty systems and forward it onto engineers so that they can resolve the issue faster. As I've mentioned previously on the boards, all I can do is pass information along to the engineers, but the amount of information I can pass on based on a boards post ("there is a problem with Windows 7 players") is not very useful compared to the amount of information that you can provide to player support agents when you submit a ticket. > Okay. 1. I've done a fresh Windows 7 2. I did a fresh League of Legend installation 3. I didn't install any program at all except Kaspersky Internet Security, Discord and Lightshot 4. The Critical Error happens mostly after the cast of some champions skills. (in my case) Even if i close all those programs i still get a random DC, Freez or Critical Error crash now and then, all happend after some of your patches, so it's not our fault.
Funny how in South America this issue was officially announced by Riot 2 months ago but got never fixed. The crashes were added to the problem when Riot did some micro patch 1 month ago to attempt a fix. There still is a pinned thread on the South America boards on this issue but in Regions like NA / EU they don't tell us anything, except to update drivers or buy a new pc or reinstall the game and uninstall some certain software that we never had.
: > But the way you and Riot in general communicate comes across as passively blaming the users, Riot does this a lot and I am not the first to notice that....seriously... Could you elaborate on how I tried to blame the user here? I want to improve my communication skills to avoid doing that. > if people post here it's probably because the support didn't help them solve anything... ever thought about that? Maybe coming here to tell people they should contact the support NOW is a bit redundant. I guarantee you it has been reported to the support many times... so why is there still no info from Riot, why do you keep telling people to go to the support and get told to update drivers and all that waste if time. It hasn't. That's why I asked people to report it to player support. The more information we have on the issue, the easier it becomes to fix and the more apparent it is that it's a widespread issue. The more common situation is players come here to discuss a bug and they don't submit it to player support at all. I spoke with an agent from player support about this issue specifically, so I know this to be true :) > At least your name fits perfectly your role and Riots communication strategy in general. A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important question. My role is to fix insecure systems. It is not to go through the boards and resolve technical issues :) I'm trying to help as best I can. I appreciate you're frustrated because you're experiencing technical issues, but being antagonistic to me is not going to solve the problem. The best way to ensure that this gets fixed is for players to report their issues to player support so they can collate information and then pass it on to those responsible for fixing it.
Oh and here is another post I just found it's one months old saying: > > Hey folks, > > There was a micro patch in the early hours of yesterday with a modification to the game code that has solved this problem for some users. However, we still don't have something that works for everyone. https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/ZwrZY10R-actualizacian-caauda-de-fps?sort_type=recent And after this "micro patch" the crashes started for a bunch of people, before it was just severe performance issues and the game producing disconnects. So I guess no other region got that memo? Miraculous! How does that work?
: > But the way you and Riot in general communicate comes across as passively blaming the users, Riot does this a lot and I am not the first to notice that....seriously... Could you elaborate on how I tried to blame the user here? I want to improve my communication skills to avoid doing that. > if people post here it's probably because the support didn't help them solve anything... ever thought about that? Maybe coming here to tell people they should contact the support NOW is a bit redundant. I guarantee you it has been reported to the support many times... so why is there still no info from Riot, why do you keep telling people to go to the support and get told to update drivers and all that waste if time. It hasn't. That's why I asked people to report it to player support. The more information we have on the issue, the easier it becomes to fix and the more apparent it is that it's a widespread issue. The more common situation is players come here to discuss a bug and they don't submit it to player support at all. I spoke with an agent from player support about this issue specifically, so I know this to be true :) > At least your name fits perfectly your role and Riots communication strategy in general. A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important question. My role is to fix insecure systems. It is not to go through the boards and resolve technical issues :) I'm trying to help as best I can. I appreciate you're frustrated because you're experiencing technical issues, but being antagonistic to me is not going to solve the problem. The best way to ensure that this gets fixed is for players to report their issues to player support so they can collate information and then pass it on to those responsible for fixing it.
Again I am not stupid, but thanks for assuming that. I can see that you have a "Security Engineer" tag but then again you still are the ONLY RIOT REPRESENTATIVE to appear here once every 5 months or so. Which again begs the question why this board exists at all... is it like a trap for users to waste their time? I don't get it, It just makes no sense. So maybe instead of giving a bunch justification and personal defense, despite the fact that nobody attacked you personally (and how could anyone attack you personally considering they don't know anything about you except that you have a very cynical name and are somehow part of Riot), you could realize that this whole situation is ridiculous and maybe tell who ever is in charge or responsible that this needs to change. And I don't buy that this issue hasn't been reported, that statement is just a joke, because it reportedly has been reported and on the South American Boards there even was a red post some time ago suggesting that such an issue exists and that there is no fix yet. 2 MONTHS AGO https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/rXXl1YEx-situacian-activa-caaudas-de-fps-y-crashes?comment=00000000 473 comments Riot Mokarran (LATS) translated with google > Hello people, > > The development team knows about this problem on a global scale and is actively working on it. At the moment there are several theories, but the team is actively working to find the problem to fix it. > > As soon as we have news of a solution we will let you know how and when it will be solved. > > Edit: Some people report improvements with the procedure found in this post . We know this does not solve for everyone but it can help. > > _____ > > The problem is that so far things indicate that this only affects certain PCs with certain hardware, such as dual core processors or certain infrastructure. The problem is much more resonant in regions like LATAM because the average CP in our countries is considerably less recent than in regions of greater economic development. Followed by... nothing. No more update from Riot. Ill just put the last comment here that was 17 days ago > JAJAJ never discussed the issue again, lousy development team xd This pretty much sums it up. Now there are even more question. Why does Riot in South America tell users that this problem is known on a "gobal scale" but in other regions there is complete silence? Why do you tell me that it hasn't been reported. Am I honestly supposed to believe that?
Câstiél (EUW)
: But they have no influence on those error codes occuring because windows 7.
> they have no influence on those error codes Imagine what level of expert insider you'd have to be to actually make such a statement.
: > Yea but there are still severe issues and I am wondering why you only reply to a thread that's nothing more but wild speculation about reasons why Riot takes so long to fix bug and doesn't communicate about the bug either. Because it was on the front page when I opened the boards today. :) > I guess you just happened to miss the 50 other threads where people describe strange disconnects and frame drops that escelates in the game crashing, every game around 8-12 min. Yes, I did. This is the main reason to submit support requests through player support - I can't read everything, and Rioters don't actively trawl these boards looking for issues :( > The best way to resolve the issue would be if Riot could stop pretending it's the users fault and actually look into it. I am not able to personally look into these issues and for the past 3 weeks I have been on vacation :( The reason I suggest you talk to player support is that player support will be able to collate information about faulty systems and forward it onto engineers so that they can resolve the issue faster. As I've mentioned previously on the boards, all I can do is pass information along to the engineers, but the amount of information I can pass on based on a boards post ("there is a problem with Windows 7 players") is not very useful compared to the amount of information that you can provide to player support agents when you submit a ticket. > is it part of Riots philosophy to always shift blame onto the users before you start actually taking them seriously? I don't get it. I'm not trying to shift the blame onto anyone; The problem is very likely an issue to do with software installed on Windows 7 machines that is having issues with the game. It is difficult for me to confirm that, since I personally do not have access to a Windows 7 machine. I'm definitely taking this issue seriously, but telling the engineers there's an issue with Windows 7 players casts a very wide net that can make it difficult to pin down the issue and remedy it.
> I'm not trying to shift the blame onto anyone But the way you and Riot in general communicate comes across as passively blaming the users, Riot does this a lot and I am not the first to notice that....seriously... if people post here it's probably because the support didn't help them solve anything... ever thought about that? (I mean some users literally said that support did not help them so...) Maybe coming here to tell people they should contact the support NOW is a bit redundant. There is a new bug that appeared after Riot updated the game, I'd expect that Riot knows best what they changed, so they should be able to narrow it down much easier then users who need to suffer through the support back and forth of useless BS answers and how hard can it be for such a huge company to get a windows 7 system to try and reproduce this bug? (No I don't mean that you personally need to own a win 7 pc... I am not stupid but thanks for asking). I guarantee you it has been reported to the support many times... so why is there still no info from Riot, why do you keep telling people to go to the support and get told to update drivers and all that waste of time. The fact that the season is supposed to start in 4 days in the game is so littered with issues blows my mind. At least your name fits perfectly your role and Riots communication strategy in general. A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important question. I also think its mind blowing that only 1 employee is even checking this board. Absolutely ridiculous. Why does it even exist? To piss people off and make them waste time?
: [We still support Windows 7, 8 and 10](https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752654-Minimum-and-Recommended-System-Requirements). There are no intentional errors put in place to discourage Windows 7 use. I would personally recommend you upgrade to a newer version of Windows due to support for Windows 7 ending in a couple of weeks, but if you decide not to upgrade, League will continue to work with Windows 7. If you're seeing issues with Windows 7 and League, the most likely scenario is that you have software installed that conflicts with League in some way. This should be expected given how old Windows 7 is. The only way to tell here would be to speak with player support. > Do you want us to upgrade to Windows 10 so you can steal more of our personal data, the things we like, etc.. so you can make more skins based on our real life inclinations? The main controversy around Windows 10's personal data collection was due to Cortana being opt-out rather than opt-in on launch, plus Microsoft collecting activity history. Riot has access to neither of these things. > Also that Duo Core is not "compatible" anymore. We support any processor that is 3Ghz or higher. If you have technical issues, the best way to get them resolved would be to send player support a ticket.
> There are no intentional errors Yea but there are still severe issues and I am wondering why you only reply to a thread that's nothing more but wild speculation about reasons why Riot takes so long to fix bug and doesn't communicate about the bug either. I guess you just happened to miss the 50 other threads where people describe strange disconnects and frame drops that escelates in the game crashing, every game around 8-12 min. The best way to resolve the issue would be if Riot could stop pretending it's the users fault and actually look into it. is it part of Riots philosophy to always shift blame onto the users before you start actually taking them seriously? I don't get it. It's ridiculous that the game is in such a broken state.
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: Thing is, vast majority of those getting punishment for toxicity never go as far as to get perma. Perma is both punishment but also deterrent. In the experiment this deterrent was delayed to "second perma", which wasn't seen as good result. While it's true that those who continue being toxic may create new accounts, just as well there is very little to be done to both stop this while still keeping game accessible for new players. And even if it was made damn hard to create new account, I doubt that would do anything but make the problem players push limits further. It can be compared to prisons as punishment method. In many cases inprisonment won't reform offenders, vice-versa it may do opposite. Despite this, those that actually get such punishment only contribute to the tiny tiny minority while vast majority follows the law, both from moral standpoint as well as from fear of such punishments.
I don't think it's good to compare children who say mean things in a video game to criminals in real life. You also don't want governments to have complete control over your behavior, why is Riot trying so hard to convince the players that such a regime with total surveillance and snitches who report you for saying the wrong words is desirable? In February **2011**, Tencent paid $400 million for a 93 percent stake in Riot Games. Tencent bought the remaining 7 percent in December 16, 2015. The Tribunal was a system introduced in May **2011** by Riot Games Inc. to help discipline players and keep the community in check with the help of their peers. However, it has been disabled since early 2014, with replacement systems being slowly rolled out in the time since then. **2015** The People's Bank of China licensed eight companies to begin a trial of social credit systems. Among these eight firms is Tencent. In general, multiple firms are **collaborating with the government** to develop the system of software and algorithms used to calculate credit. **2015** New player reform system heads into testing. The system delivers reform cards (notifications that link evidence of negative behavior with the appropriate punishment) that help players address their negative behavior. Your reports help the instant feedback system understand and punish the kind of verbal harassment the community actively rejects https://fee.org/articles/would-be-tyrants-capture-language-to-control-thought/
: Undocumented patch 10.2 Aatrox changes!
I don't think Mutilator effect is good for the game, just like Grievous Wounds isn't good for the game.
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: The experiment they had on NA went completely wrong, with most players being toxic just thinking it as one more chance to screw the rules before actual punishment. Simply put, the bad consequences are heavily outweighting the good ones with the experiment. Which is why I voted no.
Ironically that also proves how ineffective perma bans and Riots punishment system actually are because these players certainly had new accounts, so they were still playing and their behavior didn't change.
God Ryûk (EUW)
: i need 2 riot points
I am pretty sure the RP prices are designed to create such situations.
Zedant (EUW)
: Atleast now thee can focus more on fixing and bug and stuff right? Oh wait another skin?
The issues on Windows 7 is also a bug they just didn't fix. It's not like the game is completely incompatible and doesn't work at all.
ÌnDeed (EUW)
: So did you decided to cuck windows 7 users?
There are very few games that don't work on Windows 7 that I know off. One example would be the Age of Empires Definitive edition released 2018 but it's published by Microsoft, they obviously want you to buy new Windows version. Other game publishers just want to as many players as possible to play their game. I don't see any massive change to League of Legends that would explain why the game doesn't work on older systems anymore, I don't see how Riot would benefit from making certain systems incompatible. Where is the connection between Riot and Mircosoft? If there is no plausible connection it just means that Riot is incompetent, they introduced a bunch of bug and take way too long to fix them and it's not like only Windows 7 dual core users have issues.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ÌnDeed,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=dVQu8Xhx,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-06T07:51:41.592+0000) > > Ye, i know Windows 7 will be terminated soon. A question for the wise: why should Riot keep Windows 7 support if Microsoft themselves are going to forgo it?
Because a lot of players still have windows 7 and Riot obviously wants to maximize their income?
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Everybody dies, some just need a little help. Everybody heals, some just need a little help. So the real problem here is that without grevious wounds heals don't have any counterplay. With grevious wounds heals need to be overbuffed? Nope. But they can't be overnerfed either. The heal/shield strength increase as a base stat is busted and needs to be removed. The ratios need to be adjusted properly. That way both can stay in the game. Or we will start stacking warmogs again lol
> heal/shield strength increase as a base stat is busted and needs to be removed. So you think 10% heal boost for yourself is "busted" but 40% reduction to all your opponents healing is something we need? You just have an irrational hate for healing, but you don't give a shit about actual balance.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Runes have to be overtuned because of GW? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} that is the most %%%%%%ed arquement i've ever heard. Let me elaborate: Things need to be balanced, not overtuned, undertuned. Let me also remind you that fervor was the go to rune despite not giving any ealing at all. Even if you remove healing from conqueror, it will STILL be go to rune for most of the champions, because the amount of damage and the ramp-up effect really does not have any counterplay other than RUN! (Or kite but hey, most conqueror users are very hard to kite.) The rune is fundamentally flawed and needs tO be removed. Let me add another piece of info: In season 6(or 5) they removed grevious wounds. They ended up bringing it back because champions like aatrox, yi and tryndamere, even ashe and vayne just stacked lifesteal. Tristana could tank 2 nexus turrets with just bloodthrister. Bloodthrister was nerfed, but it didn't help since players just built more lifesteal items. Ap mages started building healing items. Tanks fell out of favor, exept those who were healing a crapton of health. And champions like soraka became a nightmare to deal with, because you either nerfed them beyond viability or they would just heal up entire team. If you remove grevious wounds you also have to remove healing. And guess what? Then shielding becomes a problem. Remove that also? Well, now damage is a problem, cause doesn't matter if you survive the burst if you can't sustain yourself back or get healed. Why don't we just delete supports completely.
Healing is balanced by other factors too. The base healing on abilities, spells or items like {{item:3107}} that are adjustable or AP/AD/HP ratios and CD on healing abilities. Lifesteal and Vamp effects also depend on your damage, your damage depends on CD, attack speed, penetration the damage reduction of your target, armor/MR and other damage reducing effects. You raw damage depends on your entire kit and the items you build. But the the 40%/60% GW effect is superior to all of that when healing is calculating, it impacts everything way more. > Things need to be balanced, not overtuned, undertuned. Yes. So if we keep GW we need to balance the whole game around it. GW just destroys the balance of everything I mentioned. > If you remove grevious wounds you also have to remove healing No, completely wrong, there are more then enough balance "levers". Why do you want GW? So you can keep escalating the flaws and ask to > delete supports completely ? WTF
: tbh, removing grevious wounds would also remove impactful heals. But on the other hand, most GW items are...well...underpowered or targeted towards something to say the least. Conqueror healing tho is broken. it fits on so many champions. basically anyone who can combo fast and keep their comboes going can use them just as well as melee basic attacks. Fervor was already bad and removed like 4-5 times. then there is wriggles... idk if riot ever learns but stacking mechanic in runes was always a bad idea and so far they have made that mistake every god damn season. Hell you know it's bad when a mordekaiser and skarner uses that rune and becomes unkillable broken monster
40% healing reduction is huge, not underpowered. It's most noticeable on champions that have a huge powerbudget in just raw healing like Soraka or Mundo. This means any investment into healing runes or gold or even picking a champion with healing abilities can potentially be countered and be 40% less valuable. Your build with Conqueror, Rav. Hunter, 4 lifesteal items, no penetration. Will be far inferior to anyone who has damage runes only 1 lifesteal item, more damage from items, more defense, more penetration AND GRIEVOUS WOUNDS. There is no doubt that conqueror or ravenous is strong but the stacking per se is not the issue, these runes have to be overtuned because there is the chance of opponents buying GW items, which has a huge impact on the power of the runes. Lets say there is a 100% value that would be normal or balanced for healing effects from items/runes, abilities...whatever. But Riot can't put it live like this because in 50% of the games (a percentage because GW isn't build always and sometimes only in late game) people would buy GW to reduce the healing by 40%. Which immediatly results in the effect only being 80% (underpowered) So they do something like releasing the rune at 125% so its 25% too strong but with 50% of games where GW reduces the healing by 40% it's now pretty much back at 100% statistically. **However ** In a single match and a specific situation it doesn't work like this, you will never experience the 50% chance of somebody having grievous wounds. It's either there or not. It's either 125% (extremely op) or reduced by GW only at 75% (extremely underpowered). Obviously at level 1 you are not gonna have GW, so early game is almost always %%%%ed and feels kinda unfair. What does Riot do? Give GW to a few more champions like Kled and his Q, "if you want to counter healing early pick kled" I don't think this can be fun or balanced for anyone and it's kind of a dead end. Now what happens to the champion that has been given a GW effect when he was already strong previously? Obiously he is now performing too well. What do you do? Nerf other aspects of the champion to make him statistically balanced again? Now the champion is underpowered and only balanced as a counterpick to healing champions. But I am getting ahead of myself because RIot didn't even follow up with nerfs, even though it would be justified. Also what do people pick against Soraka? Hard engage with ignite like Leona or even better Pyke because he can rush executioner or maybe a physical damage poke champion, because executioner is cheap to rush on those too and it's less risky than going all in, so maybe Senna or my personal favorite Soraka counter: Ashe Support. xD. The game becomes more like rock paper scissors, cheesy fiesta and I am not saying GW is the only aspect of the game responsible but it's one reason. In general you have to be extremely wary of high percentage buffs/debuffs/modifiers that are easily available to all or a many players. If you keep them and adjust the whole game around it, it's just not good design. Maybe there is a level where they don't break the game, like 8% to 15%. but 40%?
: Keep the healing on conq only on melee, not abilities. So mages, tanks and adc's wont be able abuse it. Mostly Mages. Ravenous should be 75% less effective for ranged users, because its way too good for them in its current state. Increase the cost of Tank items for 100g across the board so they have to spend same amount of effort as bruisers. Tanks, mages and adc's low risk high reward in their current states, which makes the meta very stale. Remove stopwatch aswell. That item shouldnt be an component either. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Sincerely, the hater of current state of the game.
> Increase the cost of Tank items for 100g across the board so they have to spend same amount of effort as bruisers. And then what??? You know the difference between gold efficiency and total price...right? ...right???
ƒrasse (EUW)
: Everybody heals
Riots philosophy is that they keep Grievous Wounds in the game so they can push the strengths of healing. I've always been against GW because it breaks the game but the majority of dumbass players that populate discussion platforms, has a logic that goes like "but we really need GW because heals are so strong". So they will zealously downvote any post that suggests an actual solution... like just removing GW and balancing heals properly.
: perma ban?
The good news is, you will now think twice before donating money to a company that has an agenda you don't like at all.
ackyyy (EUNE)
: Attempting to reconnect + crash
Some weird bug that only Riot could explain, they obviously don't care. This simply shouldn't happen. I played a lot of games, hundreds and no game ever had such a ridiculous bug, not to mention that Riot takes weeks or months to fix it and if they are gonna fix it at all.
Shamose (EUW)
: No icon beats Tootin' Teemo brother.
Shamose (EUW)
: > I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY THIS Continues to write 1325 characters worth of caps.
: FIX UR MATCHMAKING DUO SYSTEM! Tired with this trolling.
: Difference is I do not tilt anyone with my comments. Get it? Simples.
Maybe you tilt them by not communicating at all, which is even worse. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Why has the communit becomed like this?
If you made 2 ridiculous mistakes and your support got the impression that they can't wok with you at all, I can understand why the support would rather go somewhere else. That's not trolling, it's trying to win. It's just a very pragmatic way to deal with a very weak ADC. They can force a reaction actually buying you time to farm, you also get more XP unless you walk into the river for some stupid reason. Just stay bot and chill, no huge deal as long as they don't dive you 100-0 before your team gets anything done. xD
: Game is extremely not enjoyable at the moment.
> that you play just because it runs well and atm it just doesn't...for some people. That's really annoying.
Show more

Salty Mc Feed

Level 43 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion