Rioter Comments
: bigger question is how can you guys play kindred? Those rng marks tilt me every time and they mess with jg pathing. This is just so bad for jg makes so predictable where you will be.
You play around the marks, don't go immediately to your marks, makes you too predictable. If you know where the enemy jungler is you can go for your marks, but don't greed. Kindred has a high difficulty for a reason.
: kindred need buff riot pls..
They are fine at the moment, but seeing as the jungle is gonna change, they might not be. I did read discussions of possible Kindred changes somewhere on these boards. You can read up on these possible changes on the Kindred reddit right here: https://redd.it/8f8sum
: A few other people have had the same complaints already, I think it should be fixed in due time but if you feel like you waited too long already you should contact support about it
Yeah, I noticed while browsing the boards. I'll see if it fixes itself, it does appear that the people that do have this "bug" are in the minority, chances it will not be noticed. If that happens i'll contact support. Thanks!
Rioter Comments
Ch0p Suey (EUNE)
: Kindred
No, it actually marks baron if you have about 6 marks it's not time based this has always been the case, since you farm marks from champions and camps you would quickly get atleast 6-8 before baron spawns and then yes, baron will always be marked. But by that point you should do enough damage with your items. You should have about 6-8 marks by that time anyway and that is already enough to end the game, you are doing fine. EDIT: It seems the Kindred mains reddit has got your back, someone made a guide about the marking system and explains it better than I do: https://redd.it/85yi37
: What Do You Think Of Kindred? Is she OP / Broken??
Kindred is ok-ish, definitely not op or broken. They are pretty alright at the moment, not good but not that bad either.
: Kayn or Kindred
I'd say Kindred is more tricky to master than Kayn, so it all depends if you want to step up from Warwick to something more difficult or something really tricky. P.S. Kayn is more meta but Kindred is in my opinion more fun.
ColdOwl (EUW)
: Kai'Sa
Kai'Sa is currently on the PBE for about 2 weeks for testing, we in EU West also have access to the PBE not just America. Try signing up here, you must meet certain conditions though: https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/pbe
TTekkers (EUW)
: Because Lux doesn't have enough skins. There are no high quality epic, legendary or ultimate ones for her. I mean, compare to Yorick who just got an awesome Arclight skin ... sad times.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YIeEVlEA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-11T18:03:16.269+0000) > > Because Lux doesn't have enough skins. There are no high quality epic, legendary or ultimate ones for her. I mean, compare to Yorick who just got an awesome Arclight skin ... sad times. Elementalist Lux is a good ultimate skin though.
Maluber (EUW)
: You are still earning progress on missions.
I have the tokens and the icon, so yeah, I did make progress I guess. EDIT: Just logged in to check, completed 3 missions apparently.
: Which Champion are you ?
I'd say i'm a {{champion:142}}. An ~~annoying~~ happy little fella. Cause I am always excited and a jokester.
Rioter Comments
: Why enemy jungler ganked n times and your jungler never ganked? There is an explanation.
: Um, first of all no disrespect to you in case I make any wrong assumptions here! When I play Ivern, I ALWAYS steal their red or blue! The advantage is real! Their jgl is often handicapped (assuming he doesn't counter steal YOUR red/blue when it isn;t warded). Secondly (and assuming your Q aim is good, and that you focus your R shrewdly), Ivern is more sustain-damage than do-damage, relying heavily on teammates. Get better teammates I guess?
> [{quoted}](name=TheEpicRude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GN76izqv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-01T13:57:46.740+0000) > > Um, first of all no disrespect to you in case I make any wrong assumptions here! > > When I play Ivern, I ALWAYS steal their red or blue! The advantage is real! Their jgl is often handicapped (assuming he doesn't counter steal YOUR red/blue when it isn;t warded). > > Secondly (and assuming your Q aim is good, and that you focus your R shrewdly), Ivern is more sustain-damage than do-damage, relying heavily on teammates. > > Get better teammates I guess? I never tried to steal their red or blue early, which does make a lot of sense, since it's so easy. Imma try to apply that to my strategy, who knows, maybe I can put the enemy team behind instead. Thanks!
Rioter Comments
: Can we agree Veigar needs to be toned down a bit?
: support itmes rework extreemely incompetent
I just want talisman back on the rift. {{champion:497}}
: The problem with support
As a support main I get a lot of honors if I help with plays, not just helping my adc get fed, and I can understand the honors going to the person basically winning the game. But there are those cases you do get recognized. ;) https://imgur.com/a/YdR4g (hope this loads)
Ragnarjee (EUW)
: Random "screams" and music
Zoe has a lot of lines when she misses her Q one of them is her screaming in frustration and another one is just angry noises. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Zoe/Quotes
Ambaras (EUW)
: Chest for rank S
As long as you have a chest available (check profile and chest icon) it is 100%. Once per champion, per season.
Smerk (EUW)
: New players are almost guaranteed to get silver after their placements, you need to lose all to get bronze and win all to get gold
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=gVGRvXuF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-20T21:13:40.096+0000) > > New players are almost guaranteed to get silver after their placements, you need to lose all to get bronze and win all to get gold Ah, I thought this was the case, yes. Good to know.
Rioter Comments
: Will the death sworn skins come again?
> [{quoted}](name=Rightless3,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jrRgG28j,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-14T22:11:59.836+0000) > > Will the death sworn skins come again? When the next Harrowing happens... basically Halloween.
: Servers are struggling, let's play a game meanwhile!
I have a .webm file that I was gonna convert in my clipboard. So, that doesn't work :')
Ditzy Doo (EUW)
: Missions are not working
Just got my third win, still no rewards from the quests. There is also a heavy login delay, who knows. Could be related.
Rioter Comments
Eadem (EUW)
: Patch 8.1 Zoe Feedback
Zoe's end portal looks awful now, it clearly wasn't meant to stay in place, obviously. It just glitches a little bit in place, I hope they smooth up that animation atleast for the next patch.
: Kayn is too overpowerd and needs a nerf
I destroyed a Kayn today and a Kayn destroyed me today. It's the basic of League, the player either makes good use of the champion or he feeds. Kayn in my opinion looks quite weak at the moment. Not sure how Kayn players feel about this.
: New Champion idea - Lord Voldemort
What about his appearance? Personally, I can imagine a bald, pale white man (this part is imporant) without a nose and black robes. His title could be, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or simply The Dark Lord.
: ive been kinda toxic lately i was that nice guy that never said a word and just played thats how i got honor 5 within 3 weeks of the update but i cant help it any more if a team mate feeds hes ass off somebody has to tell him hes trash and to get hes shit together but one thing i dont like is how people always cry in all chat "report annie for feed" stfu nobody cares!!! look at your match history lol you fed 14 kills 3 games ago you know what i mean? another thing that ticks me off is the fact your doing good lets say you defend bot tower from minions and some 2/8/0 noob after losing a teamfight has the balls to say noob why are you bot reported!!! because disengaging a bad teamfight is not a thing low elo? lets just say i get kinda toxic at the least i mean sometimes you cant help it you know what i mean? but lately i have started using the mute button probably the reason i have not been dropped to honor 4 xD
> [{quoted}](name=YourNumber1Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A1dBPtQK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-04T15:35:02.282+0000) > > ive been kinda toxic lately i was that nice guy that never said a word and just played thats how i got honor 5 within 3 weeks of the update but i cant help it any more if a team mate feeds hes ass off somebody has to tell him hes trash and to get hes shit together but one thing i dont like is how people always cry in all chat "report annie for feed" stfu nobody cares!!! look at your match history lol you fed 14 kills 3 games ago you know what i mean? > another thing that ticks me off is the fact your doing good lets say you defend bot tower from minions and some 2/8/0 noob after losing a teamfight has the balls to say noob why are you bot reported!!! because disengaging a bad teamfight is not a thing low elo? lets just say i get kinda toxic at the least i mean sometimes you cant help it you know what i mean? but lately i have started using the mute button probably the reason i have not been dropped to honor 4 xD This why I stay in normals, but it doesn't help. xD
Grayowl (EUNE)
: I just unlocked my honor.
> [{quoted}](name=grayowl,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A1dBPtQK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-04T12:36:54.875+0000) > > I just unlocked my honor. Hey, congrats!
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: I wont, anyway good job on the level 5 ;)
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A1dBPtQK,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-04T11:49:59.101+0000) > > I wont, anyway good job on the level 5 ;) Thanks and good luck to you, have fun.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: hmm I might be on the clear. I just tend to whine sometimes. but i never call early GG or ask others to report teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A1dBPtQK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-04T11:42:04.151+0000) > > hmm I might be on the clear. I just tend to whine sometimes. but i never call early GG or ask others to report teammates. I actually made a post on that myself, I tend to whine too, it's human. But it's an annoying habit. I kinda got around it but getting rid of that is probably not humanly possible. Probably. Don't quote me on that later.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: This got me wondering where I stand in terms of toxicity. so ive send a ticket and asked about it . i guess I will find out by Monday
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A1dBPtQK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-04T11:29:13.098+0000) > > This got me wondering where I stand in terms of toxicity. so ive send a ticket and asked about it . i guess I will find out by Monday As my email back stated, from the early GG's and sarcastic comments, (continuously) whining or the classic harassment and ofcourse telling people to report people. Those kinda things fall under toxicity.
Rioter Comments
: eyyy. i cant even get above C+ most of the time xd if im lucky i get B- or B+ xd
> [{quoted}](name=BrokenHeadset II,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7vbvkBAO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-30T09:52:53.221+0000) > > eyyy. > i cant even get above C+ most of the time xd if im lucky i get B- or B+ xd It'll come, if I can do it, I bet you can do it too, I suck at League.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sander3424,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MaXL4y75,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-30T08:06:14.992+0000) > > Tahm Kench's W completely counters his ult though... if you have enough time to get the 3 stacks that is. In theory, yes, but you have to survive long enough to do it. Its pretty hilarious though when it works.
> [{quoted}](name=CthuluIsSpy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MaXL4y75,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-10-30T09:59:20.141+0000) > > In theory, yes, but you have to survive long enough to do it. Its pretty hilarious though when it works. I only found that out because I did that last game, most trynda's just auto when they use their ult and just not move (normals) and I just get my stacks and eat him. Spit him out and just kill him. Can't believe it worked xD
: How do i prevent falling off lategame as a jungler?
I'm new to jungling too but so far my strat has been, stay in jungle and farm till someone pings for help or you think its an emergency case and you NEED to act. This only works early but so far I never get levels behind (perhaps like 10% exp but you can earn that easily) during the lategame, I only lose farm but the exp for assists/kills will help you on that. My games usually end like with only like 100-190 farm. But hey, I still get A ranks.
Lozrael (EUW)
: tryndamere is overpowered.
Tahm Kench's W completely counters his ult though... if you have enough time to get the 3 stacks that is.
: [IDEA] riot show us the icon's name (suggestion) (check the pic)
I say yes to this. I have a couple icons I have no idea how I got or what is was for, would be nice to know...instead of looking it up on the googles.
Smerk (EUW)
: Should be loss prevented, so not a big deal
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=XK52lEJc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-28T17:47:44.682+0000) > > Should be loss prevented, so not a big deal I don't really care it was a loss, just the journey to the end of the game was quite the journey.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DeltaDan (EUW)
: Where is the next ultimate skin and pool party skins?
This years Pool Party skins were replaced by chromas for older PP skins. Which is really sad for those who do not care about chromas.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: I also think splitting Lamb and Wolf to 2 separate set of skills are necessary. You can't have dual champ without it. I have made a similat threat some time ago https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/YjJLe6QY-my-kindred-rework-concept Sorry to tell, but you essentially leave a champ with 1 skill and an ultimate as Q and E are availalble only to one part and W is switch
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AWbllaW1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-24T13:03:36.867+0000) > > I also think splitting Lamb and Wolf to 2 separate set of skills are necessary. You can't have dual champ without it. I have made a similat threat some time ago > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/YjJLe6QY-my-kindred-rework-concept > > Sorry to tell, but you essentially leave a champ with 1 skill and an ultimate as Q and E are availalble only to one part and W is switch I do like your take on Kindred, essentially leaving the parts that made Kindred fun and adding new stuff to make them more interesting. Now if we could get something like this and a slight visual rework (more like splash, five fingers, fix those legs etc) they'll be even more fun to play with.
Solash (EUW)
: Kindred Rework Concept [Wolf Intervention Edition]
I'd love for Wolf to have more action, but removng the mark passive would also remove a big part of their whole "collecting those who should die" part and just a big part of what makes Kindred Kindred. I like it, but perhaps this switching concept could work better on a new champion. Also, Wolf would be too OP, cause his chase never ends.
: >If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. I'm no perfect man. I can't always stop myself from being negative. But thinking about this quote and playing Poppy definitely helps me.
> [{quoted}](name=Taka No Yaíba,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6A1xFZLs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-23T20:39:52.830+0000) > > I'm no perfect man. I can't always stop myself from being negative. But thinking about this quote and playing Poppy definitely helps me. Ah, the truest of words. I guess this is a good quote to live by.
Show more

Sander3424

Level 226 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion