Mada (EUW)
: Well, you just stated that you bought the account. Should be enough to get it banned.
good. hi riot, look at me, i´m mr.meeseeks and i seek a ban
Mada (EUW)
: An interesting question. You could try spamming homophobic shit-posts mixed with racial slurs. Do it for science!
nah, i bought this account and someone hacked it...riot only send information at the first email used, the seller won´t give me the data(and might be the hacker)...that´s why i want it to be banned from the game, but i won´t hurt minorities for that xD
Rioter Comments
: Hum you just prooved you can be banned for being mad. And that's a very good news. Can you now provide the part of the proof showing inting isnt punished ?
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iviwJmXR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-06-21T13:47:22.727+0000) > > Hum you just prooved you can be banned for being mad. And that's a very good news. > > Can you now provide the part of the proof showing inting isnt punished ? just check online, that they are still playing...i did this 10000times in the last years....and people even wriote it after the game, "i am inting a lot of games, i never got punished, pathetic noob junlger". just like that.
: so why are you not showing the other 2 game chat logs? You did insult ekko. so there's your first lie right there. Eh why do i bother with threads like this. You will never see your own faults.
> [{quoted}](name=UzamakiiNaruto,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iviwJmXR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-21T13:21:02.751+0000) > > so why are you not showing the other 2 game chat logs? > > You did insult ekko. so there's your first lie right there. > > Eh why do i bother with threads like this. You will never see your own faults. THERE ARE NO OTHER GAMES!! READ! oh sorry for beeing toxic but i assume u read before you answer...exactly what i am talking about
Infernape (EUW)
: >Sanji Kuro Ashi: i dont flame ekko btw "Sanji Kuro Ashi: ekko failed fb wooden" ???
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iviwJmXR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-21T13:31:42.855+0000) > > "Sanji Kuro Ashi: ekko failed fb wooden" > > ??? support asked why i muted him, i told him. and that´s what he did. oh, is it a little rough? shall we all go in the kindergarten hold hands? he fked up! so he fked up! accept it!
: > it´s not a FACT it´s TOXIC! Some things are both. If I tell an ugly person on the street that he is ulgy that's a fact and an insult at the same time. Those two things don't exclude each other. > btw, flame: To insult someone electronically, or otherwise. i didn´t insult anyone. FACTS Yeah, but did you notice that you changed the words you using? Before this sentence you talked about being toxic. Now you reduce it to flaming. Flaming is not the only form of toxicity, as you are well aware. Apart from that...you DID insult people. Among other things you called people "wooden" (which, I assume, is supposed to mean they are "wood elo"). What exactly is that if not an insult? It's definitely meant as such and you know it. > but MUTE won´t stop INTING! Neither does toxic behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iviwJmXR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-21T13:26:40.369+0000) > > Some things are both. If I tell an ugly person on the street that he is ulgy that's a fact and an insult at the same time. Those two things don't exclude each other. > i didn´t insult anyone. FACTS > > Yeah, but did you notice that you changed the words you using? Before this sentence you talked about being toxic. Now you reduce it to flaming. Flaming is not the only form of toxicity, as you are well aware. > Apart from that...you DID insult people. Among other things you called people "wooden" (which, I assume, is supposed to mean they are "wood elo"). What exactly is that if not an insult? It's definitely meant as such and you know it. > > Neither does toxic behavior. it does people always write"report him toxic for flaming"
Smerk (EUW)
: Is this all there was in your reform card? if yes, then I guess it is permaban, correct?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iviwJmXR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-21T13:22:10.424+0000) > > Is this all there was in your reform card? if yes, then I guess it is permaban, correct? no 10game chat, and nothing in the card, i wrote that.
: > it´s not a FACT it´s TOXIC! Some things are both. If I tell an ugly person on the street that he is ulgy that's a fact and an insult at the same time. Those two things don't exclude each other. > btw, flame: To insult someone electronically, or otherwise. i didn´t insult anyone. FACTS Yeah, but did you notice that you changed the words you using? Before this sentence you talked about being toxic. Now you reduce it to flaming. Flaming is not the only form of toxicity, as you are well aware. Apart from that...you DID insult people. Among other things you called people "wooden" (which, I assume, is supposed to mean they are "wood elo"). What exactly is that if not an insult? It's definitely meant as such and you know it. > but MUTE won´t stop INTING! Neither does toxic behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iviwJmXR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-21T13:26:40.369+0000) > > Some things are both. If I tell an ugly person on the street that he is ulgy that's a fact and an insult at the same time. Those two things don't exclude each other. > i didn´t insult anyone. FACTS > > Yeah, but did you notice that you changed the words you using? Before this sentence you talked about being toxic. Now you reduce it to flaming. Flaming is not the only form of toxicity, as you are well aware. > Apart from that...you DID insult people. Among other things you called people "wooden" (which, I assume, is supposed to mean they are "wood elo"). What exactly is that if not an insult? It's definitely meant as such and you know it. > > Neither does toxic behavior. people always write"report him toxic for flaming" there is a difference between BEEING ugly and DOING ugly...
Rioter Comments
Ultearov (EUW)
: except that's not how servers work? xD I am in my third year in university on websites, servers and databases, that is absolutely not how it works in any way shape or form. you cant make two (or more) servers take the people in because EUW is ONE server.
> [{quoted}](name=Ultearov,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=GhlRzoxp,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-11T20:31:37.693+0000) > > except that's not how servers work? xD > > I am in my third year in university on websites, servers and databases, that is absolutely not how it works in any way shape or form. you cant make two (or more) servers take the people in because EUW is ONE server. they way you are arguing means that the problem is the same as in us...no matter how BIG the server is, one server here, one server eu...only proofs even more i am right. shouldn´t take 10times longer
Glazebone (EUW)
: What RIOT should be focusing on is punishing people who feed on purpose, who refuse to group up, who get caught off guard, who face-check bushes, etc. I couldn't care less about flamers and/or spammers since I mute everybody at the start. But a 0/8/1 {{champion:13}} bot lane is what gets my jimmies rustled. THIS is what should be punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=Glazebone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rz0LrEst,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-10T13:13:49.605+0000) > > What RIOT should be focusing on is punishing people who feed on purpose, who refuse to group up, who get caught off guard, who face-check bushes, etc. I couldn't care less about flamers and/or spammers since I mute everybody at the start. But a 0/8/1 {{champion:13}} bot lane is what gets my jimmies rustled. THIS is what should be punishable. true, but too easy to say "bad game" while u clearly see he is inting/trolling
Eveninn (EUW)
: I don't really see how this would be better than everyone muting induvidually though. :o Assuming for someone to vote yes in this vote they would be at a point where they'd mute the person in question anyway. (Because why else would they agree with it.) This means that all it does is: - Take away the freedom to decide whether to mute or not from the 4th player. - Actively punish the person in question, likely just getting them more upset than if they wouldn't notice when everyone muted them on their own accords. <.<
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rz0LrEst,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-10T13:27:10.435+0000) > > I don&#x27;t really see how this would be better than everyone muting induvidually though. :o > > Assuming for someone to vote yes in this vote they would be at a point where they&#x27;d mute the person in question anyway. (Because why else would they agree with it.) This means that all it does is: > - Take away the freedom to decide whether to mute or not from the 4th player. > - Actively punish the person in question, likely just getting them more upset than if they wouldn&#x27;t notice when everyone muted them on their own accords. &lt;.&lt; because most people DO NOT mute. did anyone read what i said? support and adc flame each other. i am top. i mute both. they still flame each other. mid mute them. they still flame each other. jgl mtue them. they still flame each other....!
: Too easy to exploit by butthurt 3-4 man Premades that pick on the jungler, basically just breathing in the wrong direction will give you a chat restrict for the game, so no, this option is a terible idea
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rz0LrEst,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-10T13:16:25.008+0000) > > Too easy to exploit by butthurt 3-4 man Premades that pick on the jungler, basically just breathing in the wrong direction will give you a chat restrict for the game, so no, this option is a terible idea please read before comment. i wrote "only in solo/duo"...please. just leave
Hansiman (EUNE)
: There's absolutely no need for you to start getting rude here. You're complaining about other people being rude, and that their ability to chat should be removed, yet you decide to behave like this yourself? People who are toxic generally look for a response. If you don't give them anything, they get bored.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rz0LrEst,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-06-10T13:18:29.763+0000) > > There&#x27;s absolutely no need for you to start getting rude here. You&#x27;re complaining about other people being rude, and that their ability to chat should be removed, yet you decide to behave like this yourself? > > People who are toxic generally look for a response. If you don&#x27;t give them anything, they get bored. that is totally not the topic and you are distracting from it, go with your trash somehwere else. look about what you say, it´s pointless. you are rude for distracting from the topic! leave.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. You know you can already mute that player, no? Chances are she keeps up with her unwanted behaviour because people are responding towards her, which is what she's after. If you mute and ignore that player, they'll get bored of writing.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rz0LrEst,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-10T12:57:29.740+0000) > > Greetings. > > You know you can already mute that player, no? Chances are she keeps up with her unwanted behaviour because people are responding towards her, which is what she&#x27;s after. > > If you mute and ignore that player, they&#x27;ll get bored of writing. you know u didnt read what i said...please delete your comment. it´s useless. if u don´t read. dont answer. seriously. if i mute her, she still talk to others. if all mute her, she still talk to herself. she wont get bored. and in some games, like the one i mentioned, the support kept talking to her. TAKE CHAT AWAY FROM HER
Rioter Comments
Ultearov (EUW)
: it takes longer to fix a MASSIVE player influx when theres 4 times more players connecting? That just plain logic...
> [{quoted}](name=Ultearov,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=GhlRzoxp,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-05T18:27:32.896+0000) > > it takes longer to fix a MASSIVE player influx when theres 4 times more players connecting? That just plain logic... 1 worker digs 10 holes a day. he need to dig 100 holes. he need 10 days. right?! 10*10=100 10 worker digs 100 holes a day, since 1 worker digs 10 holes a day, they need to dig 1000 holes, how long do they need? mr "plain logic"
: >who said flaming back? he said DEFEND yourself....typical league Nobody gets punished for defending themselves. It's obvious that the OP flamed back, "defending" is just a term used to justify this behavior.
yes they do, because a little "ask to report" or something leads the hate on them. i saw it, i know people...basicly beeing mad about flamers/trolls leads to 10times more bans than flaming or trolling
Infernape (EUW)
: Which part of "EU is a much larger region" is unclear? The entire EU region alone makes up around 38% of League's total playerbase.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=GhlRzoxp,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-05T17:53:33.362+0000) > > Which part of &quot;EU is a much larger region&quot; is unclear? The entire EU region alone makes up around 38% of League&#x27;s total playerbase. and what are you trying to say?
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=GhlRzoxp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-06-05T17:26:23.063+0000) > > Why was it gone in NA after 20 minutes but in EUW still not gone after 1:30 hours? EU is a much larger region - currently Turkey, EUW, EUNE and Russia are still impacted as we work to scale up the systems that support those regions.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=GhlRzoxp,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-06-05T17:33:07.328+0000) > > EU is a much larger region - currently Turkey, EUW, EUNE and Russia are still impacted as we work to scale up the systems that support those regions. 20 min vs 100 minutes...europe has always been ignored in effort.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sanji Kuro Ashi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0TdANgLA,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-05T17:11:20.565+0000) > > my point is, people get trolled flamed and bullied and you stand there and blame him instead trying to help. Yeah...because throughout this thread, [as well as in his own thread](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/kuGyQB37-undeserved-punishments), he repeatedly fails to understand that replying back to flamers is the worst possible decision in this case, since all it does is prolong the confrontation. He militantly sticks to this philosophy because of some "hurting my pride"-ish mentality as shown in comments like [this](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/0TdANgLA-nice-guys-getting-punished?comment=00010001000000000000), and no matter how many people tell him otherwise, he still tries to act like he's not at least _a_ guilty party in this situation, despite...you know...replying to flamers and thus escalating a situation of flaming. Look, no-one's saying that what the people that set him off did was the right thing, but being trolled, flamed and bullied is not a reason to sink down to their level at worst, or indeed prolong the bad behaviour at best. > i saw many times player get bullied by 3-4 teammates, basicly crying for help and the response is always the same &quot;you suck, why u even talk&quot; Name _one_. Link me directly to _one_ comment that explicitly says _either_ of those phrases. Because if this is what you get from people saying, "repeatedly replying to flamers is a worse option than muting them", then you're really not in any position to say that _I'm_ the problem. Never mind how the "why u even talk" phrase can link to the idea of someone chatting more often than actually playing the game, which is by itself a reason to be concerned for someone's behaviour. > you should consider that he might be the victim! but you don´t Nobody's saying that he isn't a victim. What we _are_ saying is that he's dealing with the situation wrong, and he repeatedly fails to understand this. I _still_ stand by my earlier point.
if the servers are back online, give me 2-3 games and ill show you "Nobody's saying that he isn't a victim. What we are saying is that he's dealing with the situation wrong, and he repeatedly fails to understand this. I still stand by my earlier point." yes, you all do...nobody even try to support him. it´s always like that. someone is wishing cancer and tell people to hang themselves, he reply "report him for toxic" and u all waste time telling him not to ask to reprot...that´s how it goes every time
Eambo (EUW)
: [RESOLVED] Login Issues to LoL, Website and Mobile App [05-06-17]
reminds me of the good old days...U.S fine for half an hour, but europe again last :)
: You're comparing making accusations of committing a crime to speculation on a comment that's already established to be vague. Don't you think there...might've been a better comparison than that? Also, this: > you are typical problem of league What, and not the flamers? Or those who retaliate? Or those who intentionally feed? Or those who disconnect? Or those who spam pings? Or those who scam people into giving their account details over? Or... My point is, you're clearly running out of things to say if you're _this_ quick to leap to smears, shallow jabs and character assassination. Then again, you did that in your previous comment, so I'm not surprised you're still doing it. I stand by my earlier point.
you made your assumption from what he wrote earlier....it´s the same. my point is, people get trolled flamed and bullied and you stand there and blame him instead trying to help. that´s why u are the problem.... i saw many times player get bullied by 3-4 teammates, basicly crying for help and the response is always the same "you suck, why u even talk" blabla...you are the same! you should consider that he might be the victim! but you don´t
: Yes, he did. And what exactly did he mean by that? He doesn't specify anything in his original comment, and the fact that he militantly opposes the punishment system implies even before reading their own thread on this forum that they've been punished by it. Put two and two together, and it's not unreasonable to reach the conclusion that muting offending players wasn't exactly on their mind. That's not "typical league", that's "common sense".
it´s not. you just assume it. but you really don´t know...if someone has been in jail before, and soemthing is missing, you accuse him because "common sense" he is the thief right? no! that´s prejudging and not common sense! he said "defend yourself" you twist his tongue, "flame back". you are typical problem of league
: > [{quoted}](name=MaidenIsMyWaifu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0TdANgLA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-05T15:09:20.071+0000) > > The punish system is just %%%%ed. If people talk trash about you and u talk back u can get chat restriciton just because you defended yourself Yeah, you will get punished for doing that. Why are you so surprised by that fact? Flaming someone back is not allowed under and circumstances. If your method of handling such things involves striking back in the same way you were hit, how does that make you any different from the person who attacked you? Explaining why you flamed someone might be useful to a certain degree, but it is not a justification for your act.
> [{quoted}](name=Illaoi Prime,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0TdANgLA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-05T15:14:43.075+0000) > > Yeah, you will get punished for doing that. Why are you so surprised by that fact? Flaming someone back is not allowed under and circumstances. If your method of handling such things involves striking back in the same way you were hit, how does that make you any different from the person who attacked you? Explaining why you flamed someone might be useful to a certain degree, but it is not a justification for your act. who said flaming back? he said DEFEND yourself....typical league
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > therefor they get low report score and their reports are useless Report value doesn't exist anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6dTryQoI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-05T16:41:55.827+0000) > > Report value doesn&#x27;t exist anymore. thats what people believe...but trust me...it does. riot want you to believe it
Rstonius (EUW)
: Reporting does help. But some people don't know the difference between flame and criticism, people take EVERYTHING another person says as flame these days. And removing chat would be stupid. Just /Mute all every game and that's the solution that you want right there.
> [{quoted}](name=Røkas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6dTryQoI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-05T16:16:33.516+0000) > > Reporting does help. But some people don&#x27;t know the difference between flame and criticism, people take EVERYTHING another person says as flame these days. And removing chat would be stupid. Just /Mute all every game and that&#x27;s the solution that you want right there. it doesn´t, since most ignore it and do not report. people who do care report a lot and most don´t lead to punishment, therefor they get low report score and their reports are useless...in the end. nobody report but low score reports which lead to nothing.... if people would care, something would change. but most take a 3on5 win and flame someone beeing mad about the leavers :D
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sanji Kuro Ashi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4IZyGTz,comment-id=000600010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-04T14:53:10.655+0000) > > no, the OP´s log is not as bad as you people act like!! > he had teammates intentionally ruin his game! FLAME HIM!! provoke him!! he wasn´t superhuman, ok, but what you expect from every player? if i come to your home and piss on your walls, you kindly ask me to leave or what? This isn't kindengarden. Everyone is reposible for his **own** actions or reactions. If he was flamed and felt he couldn't stop himself from retaliating then he should have simply muted the flamer(s). And if you came to my home and piss on my walls, I would probably push you out, after I took you mugshot and then I would call the police. LoL is not your or my house, it's a neutral space were some rules are in effect, if neither can uphold them each is responsible for his own actions. Learn that. It our self-control over our primal insticts that separates from animals. > he got PERMA BANNED for this!! think about that!! they could SIMNPLY MUTE HIM! NOT? > meanwhile they intentionally ruin games and provoke people like fktards!! and nothing happens, do you REALLY think that is fair? No, he got permambaned for consistently being like this and failling to take into heed his previous punishments. Riddle me this. If someone provokes you, where is it written that you give that man your attention? Where does it say that you have to respond to his provocations by swooping to his level? ... It's not like you know the guy or his face ? Everyone here is a facade. How much of your real life personality comes out in ti it's up to each person. But the concequences of each one's words and actions don't look if the "face" is real or not, they just happen and hurt regardless.
you don´t seem to get the point! the point is, you wouldn´t act like the "rules" tell you precisely! you would PUSH me out, because you are angry and mad, that is NORMAL! that´s what he does, he did overreact, yes, but to what? to the REAL problem! oyu say he can mute, but they can´t? can you see it now? he coulnd´t "mute" their inting and trolling...meanwhile he got banned while they still ruin games for their own miserable failure! riddle me this. who says everyone reacts superior to anything? don´t bother with the theories and stuff, he is the victim, got provoked, if you verbally abuse someone and he punch the shit out of you, you go to police, fair, right? but that would make u a pathetic coward! he might broke the rules, but he had good reasons to!! and even he is like that every game, MUTE!
: > you simply bash on this player for beeing mad about the real cancer! I'm not "bashing" anyone here, I simply explained two things to the OP. 1: What exactly they were punished for. 2: Why their justification was not valid. You were the one who brought aggression into this discussion, I was being quite polite. --- >you can act as you want, but that doesn´t make it true! I wonder, do the same rules apply to you? Because **you** are in fact acting like you have the undoubtable truth when we are discussing OPINIONS. You literally insulted me because you somehow can't cope with the fact that others have different opinions than you. If you want to "prove me wrong" or define some truth, bring up some facts. These are basic rules of discussions, you are currently breaking tons of them. >you can report my comments as much as you want, doesn´t make them NOT true! You're right, reporting doesn't make then not true... They weren't true to begin with ^^ --- >I do not wish to continue this discussion with you, it's leading nowhere. PS: I lied, about the first part that is.
your "opinion" is a one sided opinion! thats what i am trying to explain to you! you just sit here and bring up some basic rules, who everyone knows anyways, "nobody need to rub this in his face" right? you should try and see the whole thing here! what really happened! but you don´t. that´s why there is a judge and a law. you bring up the law only, but you aren´t considering the circumstances. he shouldn´t be perma banned, people like this jinx should! they are the core of the problem! not this guy
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > nobody will report them! So why don't you?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4IZyGTz,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-06-03T15:51:44.865+0000) > > So why don&#x27;t you? because 1 report doesnt do anything! bans always come from multiple reports. now you all come and tell me that isn´t true, but it is! ask every single player who has been punished, also watch for "report score". 1 report = nothing! fact! if you need more proof about that because u are unable to google report score, ask.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sanji Kuro Ashi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4IZyGTz,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-03T16:01:44.453+0000) > > becausae even 10000chat logs like this shouldnt lead to a ban...that easy! You mean that repeated negative behaviour, in a teamwork required environment, should have no repercussions? ... >and the last should have hard facts. Hard facts like what? ... The OP's log doesn't contain negativity, yelling (CAPS), threating (the afk threat), minor flaming (noobs), report calling ? ... >not something people arguing about! i just had an enemy wishing my jungler cancer for ganking mid and flamed me boosted and all that...you think he got punished? > NO! > but that should be punished, even ONCE should be enough! meanwhile THIS, is easy to mute or ignore. > while inting and trolling because u fail your game is not punished at all, even if they dare to trashtalk to others or blame and accuse. I agree that extreme flaming (death wishing, disease wishing and the like) should be punished much faster, but since Riot searches for *consistent bad behaviour* rare is the player that will be banned after just one game where he has spewed more flame than a volcane oozes lava. As for inting I assume you mean **intentionally ** feeding. That is much harder to detect from feeding because you played poorly. Ergo more difficult to detect (unless you are a Soraka that went 0/24/0 in under 20 min ... which is a true example I came across at the Greek boards ... and guess what? he got punished for it right after that game). Same stands for Trolling ... Trolls are not easy to detect, unless they go overboard with the troll builds. Right now the issue with LoL is not the Punitive side of the Automated Tribunal, it's the fact that there is no balancing system that rewards Positive Behaviour (the old Honour system became obsolete quite fast after it's launch). I hope that the Honour rework becomes such a balancing system, because with just a Punitive System things will never improve. The Carrot and Stick don't work alone, but in tandem.
no, the OP´s log is not as bad as you people act like!! he had teammates intentionally ruin his game! FLAME HIM!! provoke him!! he wasn´t superhuman, ok, but what you expect from every player? if i come to your home and piss on your walls, you kindly ask me to leave or what? he got PERMA BANNED for this!! think about that!! they could SIMNPLY MUTE HIM! NOT? meanwhile they intentionally ruin games and provoke people like fktards!! and nothing happens, do you REALLY think that is fair?
: >you are a disgusting human beeing, seriously.... There's absolutely no reason to get personal here... This "presentation" of your opinion might work in Tyler1's comment section, but anywhere else, you lose all credibility with this immature attiude of yours. I do not wish to continue this discussion with you, it's leading nowhere.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4IZyGTz,comment-id=00060001000100000001,timestamp=2017-06-03T20:02:22.999+0000) > > There&#x27;s absolutely no reason to get personal here... > > This &quot;presentation&quot; of your opinion might work in Tyler1&#x27;s comment section, > but anywhere else, you lose all credibility with this immature attiude of yours. > > I do not wish to continue this discussion with you, it&#x27;s leading nowhere. dont blame me for the truth, member? you can act as you want, but that doesn´t make it true! you completly ignore the counter parts! you simply bash on this player for beeing mad about the real cancer! you can report my comments as much as you want, doesn´t make them NOT true!
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sanji Kuro Ashi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4IZyGTz,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2017-06-03T13:43:38.295+0000) > > reading this makes me cry...i mean...wow!! welcome to the new world . > > &quot;i am 0.10.0 and he said i should play def and i didn´t and now he is mad and said i am a noob, he is right, but how dare he? please riot perma ban him! but not me tilting and feed like wood&quot; > > pathetic, seriously! they could just mute him and play. there is absolutly no reason to ban this! > IF this is a ban, every 3rd game someone should be banned in my games Why is it that everybody that falls from the clouds over not extremely negative chat logs ignores the simple fact that it takes consistently having this behaviour, and that the chats are usually the most recent ones, if not the last one/few, and not necessarily the most representatives/extremes of ones behaviour?
becausae even 10000chat logs like this shouldnt lead to a ban...that easy! and the last should have hard facts. not something people arguing about! i just had an enemy wishing my jungler cancer for ganking mid and flamed me boosted and all that...you think he got punished? NO! but that should be punished, even ONCE should be enough! meanwhile THIS, is easy to mute or ignore. while inting and trolling because u fail your game is not punished at all, even if they dare to trashtalk to others or blame and accuse.
: i think your right, i should get pushished for what i did but not a ban, i think the players that make's your tilted becaus thet are 3/11/0 and blame you for there score should get banned for this becaus they walk every where and let them die, i mabay deserve a not talking chat restrict
> [{quoted}](name=NobleMonkeyNygel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4IZyGTz,comment-id=00060001000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-03T15:40:00.514+0000) > > i think your right, i should get pushished for what i did but not a ban, i think the players that make&#x27;s your tilted becaus thet are 3/11/0 and blame you for there score should get banned for this becaus they walk every where and let them die, i mabay deserve a not talking chat restrict exactly!! THEY ruin the game because they fail and cry!!troll ! they could simply mute u and nothing !! but u cant just mute their inting!!! they are inting and you can´t stop it
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > If i still flame and get permabanned is there anny change that i Can Get unbanned. No, a 14 day ban is a **final** warning. Once an account is permabanned, it will **never** be unlocked again. --- > is there anny change to learn me to be not toxic in a game witgoud muting? It's up to you how to behave towards others. Don't get me wrong; I play the same game as you do, and I encounter exactly the same players as you do. However, I don't see the need to start being verbally abusive towards them, because they're not worth my time. In most cases, people that flame you, or intentionally feed, are just trying to get on your nerves to the point where you get angry at them and vent out in chat. By doing so, you're giving them exactly the pleasure they want, so is that worth it? By completely ignoring them, you're not giving them what they want: a response. Don't worry so much about how a random person on the internet behaves. They're the ones that'll risk getting their accounts banned, not you.
hansiman, you are wrong! those people feed, troll and provoke and nobody will report them! the one speaking is the idiot in the end. those feeding trolls always get away with it! trust me. your "theory" is just a "theory"....nothing else. but real life is exactly this right here!! trolls and provoking inting kids get away! and people beein mad about it get banned
: >kindered take your stack whiele zac was mid >kindred gank or stack >kindred what are you doing man? Already you're are spending your time criticizing teammates and annoying them with your "advice". Telling her to utilize the stacks is fine, but what you're doing is just annoying and rude! >are you guys not playing save? report bt Report calling... Why exactly? Nobody wants a player who harasses them for playing bad. You are being a bad teammate there. > im going afk Threatening to go afk. That's DEFINITELY not okay, no matter if you actually do it or not. > jinx stfu your just trolling stfu Not much to say there, you're simply being a jerk here. You have no right to tell someone to "stfu". The mute function would be perfect for you here, if you don't want to use it, it's your own problem, sorry. >YOU DID NOTHING YOU NOOB _Do I really need to explain?_ > ke i go afk jinx titls me im done gg _See above._ You do not have the right to decide when the game is over all by yourself. Play the game until your Nexus is destroyed either by the enemy or by a surrender vote. ---- >all i sayd was this mabay not the sweatest things but nothing bads. Of course there are people who say worse things than you do, but that doesn't mean your behavior was acceptable. You were simply being a bad teammate in this game, and you should know that our community does not want to play with people who behave this immature. This ban seems justified. You certainly will have to change your behavior if you want to continue playing League. Do you still have questions regarding your ban?
reading this makes me cry...i mean...wow!! welcome to the new world . "i am 0.10.0 and he said i should play def and i didn´t and now he is mad and said i am a noob, he is right, but how dare he? please riot perma ban him! but not me tilting and feed like wood" pathetic, seriously! they could just mute him and play. there is absolutly no reason to ban this! IF this is a ban, every 3rd game someone should be banned in my games
: I never went afk i never wanne go afk i only say it to scare them So mabay they stop blaming me
> [{quoted}](name=NobleMonkeyNygel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4IZyGTz,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2017-06-02T20:21:16.805+0000) > > I never went afk i never wanne go afk i only say it to scare them So mabay they stop blaming me there is no differnece....
Tacticus351 (EUNE)
: kindred and rek sai
rek ult is weak! they nerfed rek with it...it´s so easy to dodge the damage and u find yourself in a bad spot...
Jsp (EUW)
: Need help to carry.
pick champs that allow that. ahri, zed, riven, master yi, yasou....don´t even bother playing supportive champs or roles in soloQ. you always have to be able to at least kill adc/apc all by yourself!
Rioter Comments
: i get banned for saying the truth?
this is the perfect example how the system works!! your team performs awful, maybe even trolled intentionally!! you get mad over it, you are "negative", yes...ok...but how much? that is not right. going afk isnt ok...telling your team they are noobs....not, but seriously....kindergarten? i agree, people do trash, you get mad over it, but dare you speak out loud what everyone sees, ban! i can feel you. sorry pal!
Wulver (EUW)
: For anyone still using LOLKing beware!
> [{quoted}](name=WPG Wulver,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WhVEEUbF,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-31T19:51:27.792+0000) > > As far as I know most people have moved away from LoLKing because it&#x27;s had pretty shady moments. > > I decided to go back and check a few guides as there&#x27;s still active people making guides. I just want to warn people that are still using it that it&#x27;s still up to some shady stuff and you should probably keep away. It now downloads files to your pc. > > Proof: > > I forgot I had a LoLKing tab open whilst playing and I noticed this... > > > https://i.gyazo.com/ab2e37351cbc851699b9a96227a92f2b.png "proof" what? actually your post is pointless...you have no idea what it is and call it dangerous....{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
: https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=MrNiceGuy69 It looks most likely that you are the troll in those games {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
cant wait to hear why. this will be so much fun to laugh about your explanation
: >Cancer can spread from its original site by local spread, lymphatic spread to regional lymph nodes or by hematogenous spread via the blood to distant sites, known as metastasis. When cancer spreads by a hematogenous route, it usually spreads all over the body. >trolls can spread from its original site by local spread, lymphatic spread to regional lymph nodes or by hematogenous spread via the blood to distant sites, known as metastasis. When trolls spreads by a unpunished route, it usually spreads all over the community. >thanks for the link, suits perfectly fine!! you didnt get the point. They are humans not cancer. I even told you that it was a nice metaphor. >simply for asking to reprot.. This is in fact reportable behaviour. >/mute all doesn´t help at all, they troll...chat or not this is not to keep them away from you but to keep you away from them. They can't successfully report you if you don't break any rules.
they are no human, they are a desease spreading through the community
iDunk (EUW)
: Your name doesn't match your personality
> [{quoted}](name=Jãck,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4GydEFOX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-13T03:35:54.058+0000) > > Your name doesn&#x27;t match your personality it does, if i wouldnt be nice i would call them what they really are but i am not allowed to write that here
: > [{quoted}](name=Get down and smd,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4GydEFOX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-12T22:38:49.836+0000) > > Btw I cant find that Game you are talking about. You did just made that up, didnt you? no, i know i am the only one doing this, but i have not only one account!! mind blown!!
besides, now i did play 3 games ina row 2on6
: > if i am telling you that i will come to your house and burn it down and burn it down, will i get punished or not? immediatly! > if you are on the soccer pitch, and you tell someone you will injure him in the next chance, and you do, you will be banned from soccer for months! These examples don't make any sense, so I won't even address them. This is League of Legends, not soccer or an act of arson. > you just accuse me flaming those people. why? because your arguments are invalid, so you attack me personally and accuse me of such things You said, and I will quote you: "_and yes, i have been punished for defending myself from those toxic trolls who inting and troll teammates and flame them beeing bad after that...._" You literally said it right there that you acted irresponsibly. You don't get banned for no reason. The system doesn't work that way. I'm not attacking you personally, nor are my arguments invalid. These are all factual things, whether you like it or not. Don't be mad at me or the system because you acted in a way that got you punished.
but i am NOT ANYMORE! and especially not in this cases! you act like they would do it because i flame them. i didnt! once a criminal, always a criminal, speaks for your personality! and those arguments ARE valid!! they ANNOUNCE! to break the summoner code! and still don´t get punished! if you injure someone in soccer, it might be an accident...or you get 2-3 games ban from a red card, but if you ANNOUNCE IT! and almost break his legs, you get out for MONTHS.
: > riot doesnt do anything about it! i can see they are still playing, you have to troll 100tiomes to get punished!! I can assure you that players who violate the rules get punished. Sooner or later. No one can hide from the hammer of justice. And I doubt you're marking down all the trolls you're getting in your games and inspecting them individually on a daily basis, checking whether or not they're still playing. > they are cancer No, they are not cancer. They are irresponsible **players** who act inadequately and will get punished for it. > and yes, i have been punished for defending myself from those toxic trolls who inting and troll teammates and flame them beeing bad after that.... If you get punished for defending yourself from toxic people, then that can mean only one thing: you acted in the same way that they did. How does that make you any less guilty? You have to understand that you cannot flame or insult anyone, under any circumstances, whatever your reasoning might be. Explaining why you flamed someone back might be helpful to understand certain aspects of an issue, but it doesn't justify your act. Ergo, you will get penalized. > you are just talking! i havve been through all of this! and in the 2nd promo game i again had 2 inting player, top because he has been ganked (even though igave him fb and adc because supported miss 2-3 stuns). No, I am not just talking. These are facts. I also had a player ( a few hours ago ) who went AFK after they had died twice. Did I flame them or any of my team mates because of that? No. I simply continued playing my game, reported them afterwards and that's it. That's all you have to do. That's your job. Report people who breach the contract and don't let emotions get the better of you. Otherwise, you'll get in trouble as well. Act responsibly and you will stay safe. **The law protects when it is protected**.
"sooner or later" if i am telling you that i will come to your house and burn it down and burn it down, will i get punished or not? immediatly! again, they even ANNOUNCE IT in draft!! there shouldn´t even be a discussion! the only legit option would be to perma ban him! if you are on the soccer pitch, and you tell someone you will injure him in the next chance, and you do, you will be banned from soccer for months! and you are just talking, no facts! quote:No, I am not just talking. These are facts. I also had a player ( a few hours ago ) who went AFK after they had died twice. Did I flame them or any of my team mates because of that? No. I simply continued playing my game, reported them afterwards and that's it. i also did this! you just accuse me flaming those people. why? because your arguments are invalid, so you attack me personally and accuse me of such things
Show more

Sanji Kuro Ashi

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion