Rioter Comments
: Thats not entirely true, you cannot choose your skin. Its a normal Hextech chest.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qxcrEUaq,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-21T12:46:34.329+0000) > > Thats not entirely true, you cannot choose your skin. Its a normal Hextech chest. No it is. You always get the skin from the champion you choose.
Tayroar (EUW)
: How do you beat tryndamere?
crowd control>force ult>back off> crowd control>back in
: Irelia E bug
low iq people have flooded this forum.
Perilum (EUW)
: Data packages by your router get send out in chains. So more packages = more time to package and route them out. Get a proper router. And if your connection volumina is to small (constant readjusting of the volume is also bad), upgrade your internet volumina.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2zVK3NAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-25T22:31:13.421+0000) > > Data packages by your router get send out in chains. So more packages = more time to package and route them out. > Get a proper router. And if your connection volumina is to small (constant readjusting of the volume is also bad), upgrade your internet volumina. Dude I only have this with league of legends
Rioter Comments
BlueDavil (EUW)
: thanks for the reply shyvana is a good jungler but as a toplaner dunno if its viable there
> [{quoted}](name=BlueDavil,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=rIi1KlLm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-03-22T21:30:03.219+0000) > > thanks for the reply > shyvana is a good jungler but as a toplaner dunno if its viable there try it..
BlueDavil (EUW)
: LF a Champ that is similar to trundle play style
: good lord not having the jungler item alone is a mistake SO huge to be cringeworthy u lose SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for it is simply unreal, how no one ever told u that, yet
> [{quoted}](name=EmlDragonStalked,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TLoOQa2q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-21T15:34:49.819+0000) > > good lord > not having the jungler item alone is a mistake SO huge to be cringeworthy > u lose SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for it is simply unreal, how no one ever told u that, yet I'm guessing he/she sold it later in the game (looking at her level). Still bad but atleast not that bad :D
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: So? Statistically I'm the same as you and I wouldn't be pissed. I'd honor him. And if you were on Darius' team... Whom do you think you are? The toxic Shaco that did almost nothing the entire game, the Veigar, who lost his lane, or one of the two bot laners, who fed like no tomorrow. Tell me. Because I don't think any of those deserved to win if they can't beat or at least... AT LEAST go EVEN against a team with a missing member. Do you really think you'd deserve to win your promos if you were one of the above?
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=APnPm3A3,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-17T21:45:25.422+0000) > > So? Statistically I'm the same as you and I wouldn't be pissed. I'd honor him. And if you were on Darius' team... Whom do you think you are? The toxic Shaco that did almost nothing the entire game, the Veigar, who lost his lane, or one of the two bot laners, who fed like no tomorrow. Tell me. Because I don't think any of those deserved to win if they can't beat or at least... AT LEAST go EVEN against a team with a missing member. Do you really think you'd deserve to win your promos if you were one of the above? Wtf are you talking about. I just told you this game is all about capitalizing on enemy disadvantages.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Matches shouldn't start when someone fails to connect in the first place. This isn't a firefight and nobody is going to die or lose their property if they lose the match. Don't step over the line.
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=APnPm3A3,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2017-03-17T06:56:19.715+0000) > > Matches shouldn't start when someone fails to connect in the first place. This isn't a firefight and nobody is going to die or lose their property if they lose the match. Don't step over the line. If somebody makes me lose promotional series because of that I would be really pissed as I can only play like 1-2 hours a day. That would mean this guy put me 5 days back because he wanted to make himself feel better.
Juujishou (EUNE)
: Reported for being fair ?
I would report you aswell. This game is all about capitalizing on enemy disadvantages.
Mabons (EUW)
: I remember playing when Gangplank was just released. Like, brand new Gangplank, no rework. League was unbelievably simple back then. I wouldn't say it was funner, but definitely at Season 3 we saw good gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Mabons,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QIMtOAN4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-03-12T09:34:23.331+0000) > > I remember playing when Gangplank was just released. Like, brand new Gangplank, no rework. League was unbelievably simple back then. I wouldn't say it was funner, but definitely at Season 3 we saw good gameplay. The game was more influenced by 1 player back then. If you were good yourself you could do a hell lot more than now. But now if you come from top lane as 10-0-0 x champion you'll get into 30 stuns and become unable to do a single thing. If you come from bot lane as a 10-0-0 adc you'll get annihlated by a viktor's aoe damage.
SaifUAE (EUW)
: Totally agree. The whole game is getting %%%%ed up and the fun is becoming less. Need to change the dmg so the game relies on the skill not the OP champs.
> [{quoted}](name=SaifUAE,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QIMtOAN4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-11T20:13:35.367+0000) > > Totally agree. The whole game is getting %%%%ed up and the fun is becoming less. > Need to change the dmg so the game relies on the skill not the OP champs. It's not the damage, it's the CC... Every single new champion comes with atleast 2 hard CC and 2 slows..
Rushcore (EUW)
: Perma banned for 3rd party program use
nope same happened to me. You cannot question them. They'll give you same robotic answer every time you try to contact support.
: Maybe you will insult me but I will keep writing favouritism
: I flame them to within an inch of their %%%%ing worthless lives. Games lost; may aswell make myself feel better.
> [{quoted}](name=Arzonv,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GZpdBa5w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-09T01:38:26.992+0000) > > I flame them to within an inch of their %%%%ing worthless lives. Games lost; may aswell make myself feel better. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Can't change FPS setting Patch 7.5 EUW server
Dikast1s (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Santastic APR,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATxAqXUY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-23T15:00:54.156+0000) > > Stfu scrub exactly what i expected from some people.This,or this is a failed attempt at trolling
> [{quoted}](name=DESTROYERdraken,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATxAqXUY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T15:07:38.988+0000) > > exactly what i expected from some people.This,or this is a failed attempt at trolling xD
: The fans seem OK, I cleaned them out two weeks ago, like for example now they computer is super quiet again and my ping is fine ;___;
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=czpvb24q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T15:01:09.028+0000) > > The fans seem OK, I cleaned them out two weeks ago, like for example now they computer is super quiet again and my ping is fine ;___; Uhmm Enable vertical sync.
: Has Riot forgot how to make skill champs because there a load of click to win champs?
Do you mind telling us which of these champions are click to win? Aurelion Sol? Ekko? Camille? ok Kled? Gnar? Jhin? Illaoi? Azir???? ...
: Can we update "Magnificent Twisted Fate" Skin please!
imo they should keep old skins as they are. It makes it feel more nostalgic
Hantusa (EUW)
: The troll discussion (again)
Rioter Comments
CoopA826 (EUW)
: And the usual cancer wishes in the few lines he failed to blur completely
> [{quoted}](name=CoopA826,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6qvbfsf3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-31T16:04:29.725+0000) > > And the usual cancer wishes in the few lines he failed to blur completely ez
: Region Transfer
STAY WHERE YOU ARE RAARG
: It matters alot. You ruin the game for 9 other people. I dont see the point besides playing with friends. And you could do that in normals without being rude to anyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurt Karpfen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zZArGOhl,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-01-29T23:35:50.721+0000) > > It matters alot. You ruin the game for 9 other people. > I dont see the point besides playing with friends. And you could do that in normals without being rude to anyone else. keep crying it's srill human vs human
Gaddafi (EUW)
: You mean my double kill, tho i love more of them to show up {{champion:420}}
> [{quoted}](name=ThugLif3071,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ckIGE7Ag,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-28T22:20:07.946+0000) > > You mean my double kill, tho i love more of them to show up {{champion:420}} Always.
Rioter Comments
Naruto Leo (EUNE)
: Chromas for Demon Vi
NO LEE SIN FIRST!!!!!!!!!
: its the same for both junglers, whts your point?, i mean the monsters and layout / exp wise. its really good now :D
> [{quoted}](name=Janniel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=py4koOE4,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T02:01:42.405+0000) > > its the same for both junglers, whts your point?, i mean the monsters and layout / exp wise. its really good now :D For both junglers yes, but not in general. We have so much less impact in the game.
Snailfox (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Snailfox,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=r1vfjyiM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T01:05:15.771+0000) > > fishy means they can miss you obviously but still "grab" you? y that's what i mean
: New jungle is way better in so many ways, i cant think of a single way the old jungle was superior, please elaborate.
> [{quoted}](name=Janniel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=py4koOE4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-20T00:56:27.446+0000) > > New jungle is way better in so many ways, i cant think of a single way the old jungle was superior, please elaborate. U realise the jungle is nerfed in realllllly hard??? In s6 junglers used to be at the same experience level as mid laners if played correctly... Now u you are at the same level as bot lane.
Rioter Comments
munraker (EUW)
: I think him and Leona are best designs ever made by riot, least changed champs of all time, or am I wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=munraker,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=r1vfjyiM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-19T17:19:30.658+0000) > > I think him and Leona are best designs ever made by riot, least changed champs of all time, or am I wrong? They are shitty designed. Their hitboxes are so fishy...
Perilum (EUW)
: You've the same problem as many other people: You don't know how the enemy champions work. And if the average of all Hecarims is 52%, then he is ok. If the average is 55%, then the low skilled people also can win easy with him. If he would've 49%, then the low skilled people can't win with him. Simply because the majority of players is below Plat. I recommend you to play themself or at least read what they do and can do.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zgTQtWGi,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-14T23:48:02.481+0000) > > You've the same problem as many other people: You don't know how the enemy champions work. And if the average of all Hecarims is 52%, then he is ok. If the average is 55%, then the low skilled people also can win easy with him. If he would've 49%, then the low skilled people can't win with him. Simply because the majority of players is below Plat. > I recommend you to play themself or at least read what they do and can do. Lol i know very well how they work. I play lol since s2 and have every champion xddddddddddd You are such a stupid kid. Did you look at my match history? Didn't see many games right xdd Ever thought about my acc being banned from the forums? I guess no. Btw im plat 2 so don't talk about divisions...
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: 53% - 56% win-rate usually indicates an overpowered champion (53% for popular, 56% for unpopular). Hecarim's current win-rate: * 52.5% in Bronze * 52% in Gold * 50.1% in Diamond Source: http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/hecarim/jungle He seems to be an slight issue in lower tier however, he is causing no problems in higher tier. Any changes done will have to take into consideration both tiers yet Riot may not change this champion directly as the issue is small and most likely the result of Courage of the Colossus, not the champion itself.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zgTQtWGi,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-01-15T00:53:30.512+0000) > > 53% - 56% win-rate usually indicates an overpowered champion (53% for popular, 56% for unpopular). > > Hecarim's current win-rate: > > * 52.5% in Bronze > * 52% in Gold > * 50.1% in Diamond > > Source: http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/hecarim/jungle > > He seems to be an slight issue in lower tier however, he is causing no problems in higher tier. > Any changes done will have to take into consideration both tiers yet Riot may not change this champion directly as the issue is small and most likely the result of Courage of the Colossus, not the champion itself. yes and now put the stats of lee sin................?????? Where's the logic in this nerf? They nerfed his late game R damage for what? He was already bad in late game due to the removal of SoTA. Why nerf his late game even more. I really can't understand this approach. I can accept it if they nerf everything from up to bottom. However they are only nerfing the ones who are being cried about most on these forums. Please just think about it for a millisecond (that's all you need really). Why would they nerf Tempest's invisibility reveal when the likes of Shaco and Eve are already top tier junglers atm. When Twitch is already a top tier ADC. Please just think about it for a while. Like I wrote in my previous comment on someone's post here: > They are just doing to make people play their old off-meta champs so that they gain more money for the skins they bought. They did the same to likes of Kalista and Nidalee. Create/update a bunch of skins. Wait a couple months until enough players have bought their skins and move the meta. They do this every single freaking time and give excuses like hey we wanted to see what this would give. If I as a gamer can see these %%%%%%ed mistakes they made throughout their balancing history. It should definetely not be that hard for them to see it. This is not the first time this is happening. They are doing it knowingly.
: Courage of the Colossus is getting another nerf in the next patch. Since that mastery is the main reason why Vi and Hecarim are too strong right now, Riot probably wants to see the spot of these champions when these changes are going live.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zgTQtWGi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-14T22:28:40.204+0000) > > Courage of the Colossus is getting another nerf in the next patch. Since that mastery is the main reason why Vi and Hecarim are too strong right now, Riot probably wants to see the spot of these champions when these changes are going live. They are just doing to make people play their old off-meta champs so that they gain more money for the skins they bought. They did the same to likes of Kalista and Nidalee. Create/update a bunch of skins. Wait a couple months until enough players have bought their skins and move the meta. They do this every single freaking time and give excuses like hey we wanted to see what this would give. If I as a gamer can see these %%%%%%ed mistakes they made throughout their balancing history. It should definetely not be that hard for them to see it.
Perilum (EUW)
: The field of "OP" starts around 55%. And Hecarim is just often banned, because in low Elo he trashes relative easy the laners. Heca is completly fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zgTQtWGi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-14T23:28:09.492+0000) > > The field of "OP" starts around 55%. > And Hecarim is just often banned, because in low Elo he trashes relative easy the laners. > Heca is completly fine. Lol Lee Sin and camille have way lower ban rate and winrate, they are both below 49%w/l. Hecarim is so much stronger due to his fast clearing. And ofcourse let's not forget Ivern... Riot literally %%%%ed the Jungle up. There's no excuse for %%%%ing it up this hard. I want a complete revert to the old jungle.
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Hecarim? Vi I understand, but why Hecarim?
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zgTQtWGi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-14T22:07:31.978+0000) > > Hecarim? > Vi I understand, but why Hecarim? Are you seriously asking this question now? https://gyazo.com/4fdd225d9ea1780c68ad8a0265d6a5e8 A champion with a 52% win rate and 30% ban rate.
Rioter Comments
: Camille?EZ!!!! Just pick Jax and R.I.P. {{champion:120}} I always ban him {{champion:64}} You forgot about him (I play him when i can) {{champion:427}} Rarely see him {{champion:102}} Broken {{champion:254}} Broken
> [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZlAp9ve1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-28T23:21:17.229+0000) > > Camille?EZ!!!! Just pick Jax and R.I.P. > > {{champion:120}} I always ban him > {{champion:64}} You forgot about him (I play him when i can) > {{champion:427}} Rarely see him > {{champion:102}} Broken > {{champion:254}} Broken Lee is still okay imo. The others are next level broken.
: okay... now tell me... honestly... Camille is stronger than all of them... her ganks can be ridiculous and just make you say "Why do I bother play ADC?" and Ivern is the problem? Ivern is great exactly as you said... IF your team has a brain... Hecarim is good but mostly annoying for mid laners... I play him and gank them from behind the mid lane turret at lvl 4... they cry so hard when they see me going to overdrive with E and ghost and sending knocking them onto the feed of my mid laner for a free kill... that's what makes them mad mostly about Heca... the plays that are impossible with any other jungler... Shyvana... she has ridiculous dmg potential but at least very little to no CC... only a little knock back when she transforms... Vi can be a real pain though... especially that unavoidable ulti... except if you're fizz... who's jump avoids even the wrath of god himself... lol anyway, I don't think this thread has any meaning...
> [{quoted}](name=I will obliviate,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZlAp9ve1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-12-28T00:45:59.249+0000) > > okay... now tell me... honestly... Camille is stronger than all of them... her ganks can be ridiculous and just make you say "Why do I bother play ADC?" and Ivern is the problem? > > Ivern is great exactly as you said... IF your team has a brain... > > Hecarim is good but mostly annoying for mid laners... I play him and gank them from behind the mid lane turret at lvl 4... they cry so hard when they see me going to overdrive with E and ghost and sending knocking them onto the feed of my mid laner for a free kill... that's what makes them mad mostly about Heca... the plays that are impossible with any other jungler... > > Shyvana... she has ridiculous dmg potential but at least very little to no CC... only a little knock back when she transforms... > > Vi can be a real pain though... especially that unavoidable ulti... except if you're fizz... who's jump avoids even the wrath of god himself... lol > > anyway, I don't think this thread has any meaning... Camille is a high damage dealing assassin'ish fighter. You shut her down and it's over. The problem with the other 4 is that you cannot shut them down. You win early, they win after 20 min. You lose early, they win game. At the moment Ivern can shield his teammates which is ridiculous. Ivern has probably the easiest ganks in the game. Ivern has a really strong jungle clear. Ivern has everything a team needs. As long as he can proc the CoC shield he's unkillable. Hecarim is clearing the jungle like its butter. Hecarims weakness was his clear, now that the jungle has become a clown-fiesta for aoe champions he can clear as fast as Lee or Nida while still being the best ganking jungler. Shyvana's clear has become absolutely over the top. She clears as no other and her damage is literally unstoppable. She can also make use of the new fervor which literally gives her 60 AD. All she has to do is get 1 offensive item and become a 300 AD 300 MR 300 Armor dragon in a teamfight. (master yi can also be retarded, titanic hydra and bloodrazer can make him equally strong) Vi is the most retarded of them all, strong early, strong late, strong clear and probably the strongest ganks in the game. Her Q is essentially kill or force flash while her R is a free kill everytime it's up. It is essential to see that the champions who actually have a chance to compete in the jungle are the ones who can make us of Fervor or CoC and ofcourse have an AoE ability or 2 to clear camps quickly.
Rioter Comments
Wen294 (EUW)
: Well considering Lee can go top, mid, jungle and support there isn't much reason to play anything else if you're fine with playing the same champ every single time.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Btgiz29m,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-23T22:37:24.777+0000) > > Well considering Lee can go top, mid, jungle and support there isn't much reason to play anything else if you're fine with playing the same champ every single time. If I play mid people go really mad, especially if we can't finish the game after 30min
: Just out of interest how long have you been playing League? In your opinion what is the difference between the current autofill system and the old last pick gets landed with support way of things? Additionally what are the benefits of the 1st pick chooses their role and last pick takes whatever is left Vs autofill? Before I joined Riot I learned quickly that support is the 2nd role that everyone needed to learn as it's the one most people don't want to play and have not mastered meaning that if you had a good support on your team you had a better chance of winning bot lane because the other person wasn't up to par or picks a random mid laner and calls it support. If someone is just not willing to learn a role that they know that they have a high probability of playing every once and a while that's their decision. In normals I understand but in ranked well it just seems like logical sense that you would want to be proficient I do find at times that Autofill bugs me so don't think just because I have a red name that I think its all sunshine and rainbows but does autofill not encourage players to have a more rounded champion pool? I mean since the introduction of autofill I've gone from being able to play 3 roles to all 5 and am more open to trading position with others as I now have champs and a proficiency in each role?
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ur2VHWtR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-23T13:54:57.698+0000) > > Just out of interest how long have you been playing League? > > In your opinion what is the difference between the current autofill system and the old last pick gets landed with support way of things? > Additionally what are the benefits of the 1st pick chooses their role and last pick takes whatever is left Vs autofill? > > Before I joined Riot I learned quickly that support is the 2nd role that everyone needed to learn as it's the one most people don't want to play and have not mastered meaning that if you had a good support on your team you had a better chance of winning bot lane because the other person wasn't up to par or picks a random mid laner and calls it support. If someone is just not willing to learn a role that they know that they have a high probability of playing every once and a while that's their decision. In normals I understand but in ranked well it just seems like logical sense that you would want to be proficient > > I do find at times that Autofill bugs me so don't think just because I have a red name that I think its all sunshine and rainbows but does autofill not encourage players to have a more rounded champion pool? > I mean since the introduction of autofill I've gone from being able to play 3 roles to all 5 and am more open to trading position with others as I now have champs and a proficiency in each role? Can I just say one thing? Yes? Quality over quantity. More games =/= more fun. Thank you for you time.
mhkiler (EUNE)
: last will of person who play LOL for 3 years.
Lol it was far worse 3 years ago fck u sayin???
: Ouch, average 5.8 deaths.
> [{quoted}](name=ismiteurmum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Btgiz29m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-23T06:25:05.088+0000) > > Ouch, average 5.8 deaths. I'm a very aggressive player, I don't know why but sometimes I just need to go in and do risky stuff. Else I just don't have any fun playing League of Legends anymore.
lmao Ayy (EUW)
: THE BEST LVL 1 FIGHT YOU'LL EVER SEE
That cringe when lee fail to auto attack 2x
Rioter Comments
Show more

Santastic APR

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion