: Lvl 4 sett with talisman > pickaxe lvl 6 trist with full hp.
> [{quoted}](name=Trist mid opop,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cef9ZamA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-22T08:51:40.672+0000) > > Lvl 4 sett with talisman > pickaxe lvl 6 trist with full hp. You want to 1 v 1 a bruiser who is made for duels as one of the weakest ADCs in early. No surprise you lost it. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Sett shield is unbalanced
Don't know. I have saw many {{champion:875}}s getting early kills like raindrops and then falling off horribly in TFs. It seems to me that it's another champion (as many already) that it's supposed to be strong early and very strong in duels (as long as the opponent does not juke your true damage, which is possible), but weaker in other departments. And since champs that are surely NOT weak in early but still very strong in late are already all over the place ({{champion:240}}, {{champion:39}}, {{champion:114}} to say some) while getting so worked up about {{champion:875}}?
: So I could've done nothing to carry alone?
> [{quoted}](name=WeAreBornFree,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BqAINd8f,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-23T11:10:25.139+0000) > > So I could've done nothing to carry alone? I really don't think so. To carry alone you need the enemy team to be even worse than yours, and this was simply not the case.
: If you have time to review replay of my game and tell me what I did wrong/could do better.
Your team composition was s@@t, expecially because the {{champion:54}} decided for some reason to go full AP and left the game without a tank (even tho your team had two APCs already). And your botlane was nigh to useless, which is usually more than enough to get an ultrafast loss. You were just unlucky that the enemy team, arguably, wasn't able to close the game fast, or otherwise you would have saved 20+ minutes.
Wolity (EUW)
: dude i had 80% win rate againts diamonds and now i cant even win because my team is just going around and dying for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RREMBvEK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-23T11:02:07.052+0000) > > dude i had 80% win rate againts diamonds and now i cant even win because my team is just going around and dying for no reason. Well, so you are the living demonstration that forcing 50% winrates is nowhere a thing but maybe in the mind of delusional players, otherwise you would haver never reached 80% winrate. That was easy, wasn't it? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: What is considered toxic in LoL is pretty much an illusion.
: > [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:06:52.038+0000) > > Please, I beg you, say something reasonable for once, damn it. Not arguments I am bad therefore champ is too. > What you say here basically means that target spells is hard skill-shot, dafuq? > His R with speed of 3200 units is fk;n quickest skillshot in the game. No one has as quick skill-shot beside jinx on her W - zap! This is impossible to miss unless you are hard lagging. Shotting it at point blank is one thing (except when E decide to glitch for whatever reason), using it at long distance is another. I would really want it to be point-and-click, you know. Like many others spells in this game. > His E isn't as good as the one of Camille, so terrible. Fiora doen't AOE true max HP % DMG, Darius has no dash at all, what a sh;tty champions... Yes, compared to other dashes, it's terrible. > He has range only 350" Are you kidding? Don't fk with me! HIs passive range is 490, Q has 800, E has 475 ( while Fiora has 400) and R 2500! Yeah right. So now {{champion:202}} has range 3000, because his Q has range 3000? No, your "ADC range" (as you called it) of {{champion:202}} is 550, because that's what you mean when you talk about range. {{champion:6}}'s range is 350, the same of his W (which numbers you called "too high"). > And that with kayle again. Just dirty lies based on your lack of overall abilities. I play this champion and beside 2 games where I played literally even against my teammates, I destroyed enemy and even in those 2 games I was superior to my lane opponent in laning phase! So maybe you think you can win only by playing broken champs. Good for you. I don't think i'm playing broken champs, expecially when i play against opponents who knows how to deal with such champs (which is another matter).
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T18:06:31.793+0000) > > Jhins Q isnt what makes him broken and he doesn't have 3K range on it. Its literally the same as if zeds R has global range because he ulted someone half the sec before he recalled. And also, zed has like 0 range, right? Because its auto-attacks we are talking about. The same goes with Rumble and GP. Ok, fine. I admit that this wasn't poor argument, but your decision-making as to what thing has which value. > Are you saying that W is what makes {{champion:6}} broken? Well, it has 350 range. That's the range you are talking about. Again, the lowest range a viable ADC has is 500 (and most of these champs are still going to buy AD/AS/Crit to empower their AAs, even if their spells have greater range). So, if you talk about "ADC range" of Urgot, on top of calling it's W broken, that's 350 range. > its just my skill that I have 100-110 cs in 12th minute in average and my skill using champion to that degree of utility since Kayle isn't strong until she gets 3rd item. Wake up, I am playing even against plat and diamond players and even if they don't tryhard ( which is still in 90% all about playing safely ), they still know how to deal with such champion. You gotta be unimaginably delusional to think that someone got into diamond while being worse than some bronze 1 Tristana main. > > Only champion where I really on fact that he is strong is Kayn, whose early is also nothing much unlike Urgot who is busted since 1st sec of the game till to the end. > Not really. Before the W rework, it's early game was stronger. Urgot was turned the way it is exactly to nerf his early. > I see that skill cap champions are too hard for you but thinking isn't your strong point either... A champ with one of the worse dashes in the game, which kit is made of skillshots...is a skill cap champion. Having a weak dash is particularly important when it comes to skill. Because you live, as many other players, in the delusion that champs with overloaded mobility have somehow MORE difficult to play. That's actually the opposite. Champs with overloaded mobility are more forgiving. But you know, when you are told the same tall tale 1000 times, you eventually end up swallowing it, instead than judge for yourself. > You are the winning by abusing strong champions like Urgot, Trist and Trynda ( thanks god that Trynda has lack of utility and thus is countered by utility) and still are below mediocre. > I got Silver rank just in 3 wins during classification games ( I haven!t played all of them, still unranked) and that means that everyone can get them in 3 games and there are 10 of them. > > I am gonna hope for reasonable reply... ( Please for once, just for once say something reasonable, please T_T ) I don't care about rank rantings, man. I don't even say you are telling lies or that you are biased, like you told of me here and elsewhere like that would mean something. You just convinced yourself of BS because you think you are the better player here and you ought to be right just because. Trust me, you are not, are you are not. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: ....... the whole steam thing was example for - "you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible" I never said anyone stores cached information in databases, they shouldn't. You don't need it to be in database for some screw up. "Also miss me with the "We believe" statement. This could have happened if their systems werent properly designed." - that was about steam.
> [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:45:11.238+0000) > > ....... > the whole steam thing was example for - "you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible" > I never said anyone stores cached information in databases, they shouldn't. You don't need it to be in database for some screw up. > > "Also miss me with the "We believe" statement. This could have happened if their systems werent properly designed." - that was about steam. Well, ok then. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: Alrighty then, don't you think when you are not informed about something you shouldn't profusely argue about it??? Im a Software Engineering student. I study SQL databases. You're literaly complaining about not having the knowledge to argue back. Atlest from what I understood from that thing you just typed. Also miss me with the "We believe" statement. This could have happened if their systems werent properly designed.
> [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:27:30.253+0000) > > Alrighty then, don't you think when you are not informed about something you shouldn't profusely argue about it??? I'am. > Im a Software Engineering student. I study SQL databases. You're literaly complaining about not having the knowledge to argue back. Atlest from what I understood from that thing you just typed. > Are you? Ok then, ask your teacher if, say, Amazon keeps customer's cache informations (for example, a list of 100 items i left into the basket while i'm deciding if i'm going to buy the or not) into a database, and then come back and tell me the answer. I think you'll be surprised. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} > Also miss me with the "We believe" statement. This could have happened if their systems werent properly designed. Oh right, i forgot. RioT's employees are dirty liars by default. Sorry. I should have known where you were trying to make this going. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
HideSide (EUNE)
: All your arguments are the same as if someone who already have everything said: " I am humble because I want nothing more than what I already have..."
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-27T15:19:43.946+0000) > > All your arguments are the same as if someone who already have everything said: " I am humble because I want nothing more than what I already have..." Actually i would have wanted {{champion:6}} to still be a missiles spammer like in good old days. RioT cut that part completely and turned it into a diver. At least it looks like mostly the same and it's skins are great now. But still.
HideSide (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:06:52.038+0000) > > Please, I beg you, say something reasonable for once, damn it. Not arguments I am bad therefore champ is too. > What you say here basically means that target spells is hard skill-shot, dafuq? > His R with speed of 3200 units is fk;n quickest skillshot in the game. No one has as quick skill-shot beside jinx on her W - zap! This is impossible to miss unless you are hard lagging. Shotting it at point blank is one thing (except when E decide to glitch for whatever reason), using it at long distance is another. I would really want it to be point-and-click, you know. Like many others spells in this game. > His E isn't as good as the one of Camille, so terrible. Fiora doen't AOE true max HP % DMG, Darius has no dash at all, what a sh;tty champions... Yes, compared to other dashes, it's terrible. > He has range only 350" Are you kidding? Don't fk with me! HIs passive range is 490, Q has 800, E has 475 ( while Fiora has 400) and R 2500! Yeah right. So now {{champion:202}} has range 3000, because his Q has range 3000? No, your "ADC range" (as you called it) of {{champion:202}} is 550, because that's what you mean when you talk about range. {{champion:6}}'s range is 350, the same of his W (which numbers you called "too high"). > And that with kayle again. Just dirty lies based on your lack of overall abilities. I play this champion and beside 2 games where I played literally even against my teammates, I destroyed enemy and even in those 2 games I was superior to my lane opponent in laning phase! So maybe you think you can win only by playing broken champs. Good for you. I don't think i'm playing broken champs, expecially when i play against opponents who knows how to deal with such champs (which is another matter).
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:49:16.514+0000) > > You are talking about something you would do on purpose, not something that happens randomly. The leak that steam suffered involved cached informations, that is, the options that an user saves on his browser (and sometimes on the server) to tell the server that he always want to read the pages of a site in Russian or whatever other language (to say one common use). > Personal informations and other stuff like that are another thing. Yeah and that cached information led to users accessing accounts that they shouldn't, you know they things full of personal information, money, games and whatnot. Also what do you mean randomly??? The code doesn't randomly change unelss you do it. Your intentions and whether or not they are achieved is another thing. Also my argument was about whether or not its possible as OP stated, which vey well is regardless of intentions, reasons, and likelyhood of that happening.
> [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:04:08.116+0000) > > Yeah and that cached information led to users accessing accounts that they shouldn't, you know they things full of personal information, money, games and whatnot. Also what do you mean randomly??? The code doesn't randomly change unelss you do it. Your intentions and whether or not they are achieved is another thing. > I though you would read the stuff you yourself link, man. "**As a result of a configuration change earlier today, a caching issue allowed some users to randomly see pages generated for other users for a period of less than an hour. This issue has since been resolved. We believe no unauthorized actions were allowed on accounts beyond the viewing of cached page information and no additional action is required by users.**" > Also my argument was about whether or not its possible as OP stated, which vey well is regardless of intentions, reasons, and likelyhood of that happening. Yeah, of course. Because, after all, how can you prove me that flying donkeys don't exists? But when you knew somehow better about one thing...well, you know something better than "all hell can break loose for whatever reason because...after, how i know it won't?". {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
kiwishrew (EUW)
: >please realize that the game will get better if we have more skins Diverting resources from balancing, server stability, innovation and much needed maintenance to abuse gamers' addictions to cosmetics, will obviously _not_ make the game better. But if you want to believe that, then perhaps you should consider employment at companies who share your views. Here, I'll hook you up: https://www.ea.com/careers
> [{quoted}](name=kiwishrew,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HaazfQnt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:38:31.606+0000) > > Diverting resources from balancing, server stability, innovation and much needed maintenance to abuse gamers' addictions to cosmetics, will obviously _not_ make the game better. > Right. So you idea is taking a 3D graphic artist and...who knows, put it at work on the code, and you will get a better game as a result. Or maybe you meant that the RioT should fire some 3D graphic artists and hire more coders. On the assumption that, say, 1000 coders who are working on the same code are better than 100. ...well, ok{{champion:33}}. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Dhaos (EUW)
: I got lvl4 honor on this account so nice try :DDD
> [{quoted}](name=Dhaos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wEpTAplt,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:56:18.899+0000) > > I got lvl4 honor on this account so nice try :DDD If you are the other guy too, then well, just pretend i was talking with you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Declined (EUNE)
: Not wanting to change your login name?
Well, in the case of this account (which is the only one i use for the boards) my username happened to be the same of my summoner name, which is just stupid from a security standpoint (i didn't realize that back in the days). So i'm glad i got the chance to change it.
: Why play ranked between two seasons?
Yes, the higher your MMR is before the reset happens, the higher your MMR will be after.
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:10:13.984+0000) > > OP literally asked if it's possible to take over one's account by ideally changing his username into another. It's impossible. Worst it can happen is that you can't still log into that other account because you don't know his password. > > So, yes, it's impossible. https://kotaku.com/steam-goes-nuts-offers-access-to-other-peoples-account-1749718979 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSslseq9Y8 As i said you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible. You can have a Composite Primary Key, drop it, change some shit up then put back only 1 primary key and here you go. Different username, same account ID same password same everything but its not your account. Don't underestimate the incompetence of Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:41:32.588+0000) > > https://kotaku.com/steam-goes-nuts-offers-access-to-other-peoples-account-1749718979 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSslseq9Y8 > > As i said you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible. > You can have a Composite Primary Key, drop it, change some shit up then put back only 1 primary key and here you go. Different username, same account ID same password same everything but its not your account. Don't underestimate the incompetence of Riot. You are talking about something you would do on purpose, not something that happens randomly. The leak that steam suffered involved cached informations, that is, the options that an user saves on his browser (and sometimes on the server) to tell the server that he always want to read the pages of a site in Russian or whatever other language (to say one common use). Personal informations and other stuff like that are another thing.
: This game is starting to be unplayable
No thank you, i like to play to win, not to lose. If you like to be a loser, feel free to troll, ragequit, or whatever you want to sabotage your own games. We had a few banned for that that came here "protesting" about their ban, so who knows, maybe you won't be smarter than them after all. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Literally every mother%%%%ing username i type is taken, Well %%%% this game then.
: What's all this commotion about username changes?
People don't want to change the username because...who knows, it's too much of an hassle for them? Too bad that's actually for the better, it's like changing your password, and grants you additional security (so you won't wake up one day and find out your account was hacked, to be clear). But, you know, players who are disgruntled because of permabans or because they s@@k at the game will cherrypick whatever reason to whine about whatever they want. It's just their way to lurk here. Whenever a leaf falls, you can be sure you will read here the usual deluge or "RioT small indie company" rantings and so on. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
HideSide (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:55:02.289+0000) > > So you still hold to your "point" that {{champion:92}} (or any other champ for what matter) can't "outplay" {{champion:6}}...because of {{champion:6}} kit. Why? Because of what ability? In what situations? In what lanes? Nothing. Can't be outplayed. End of the story. > Well, i'll give you that, was a "great" argument before, and it's still a "great" argument now. > Anything else? > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} His numbers on W and passive are too high, his speed on R is too much as well as his slow and can shot it before hand and then gets fear. This all is already too much and I haven't mentioned that he has dash on E combined with adc range which denies his biggest weakness as juggernaut and that is vulnerability to ranged attacks like poke and kiting. He is similar case into this to kayle who is unburstable DPS, but she is strong only in that fk;n lategame unlike urgot who is everything good from each class combined into one champion with no set weakness. GOD DAMN, THATS FK;N OVERKILL!
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T15:09:45.740+0000) > > His numbers on W and passive are too high Because you have to hit with them first. A little like {{champion:11}}'s true damage, you know. >, his speed on R is too much as well as his slow and can shot it before hand and then gets fear. It's a skillshot that you can miss completely plenty of times, expecially when E glitches and makes Urgot face to a different directiont but the one you are pointing at. >This all is already too much and I haven't mentioned that he has dash on E It got a windup and can't go over terrain. It's one of the worst dashes in the whole game. >combined with adc range LOL! You call 350 range "ADC range". The minimum range of champions that are commonly considered ADCs is 500 ({{champion:236}} {{champion:15}} and others). Even {{champion:150}} has more range level 1 (400). >which denies his biggest weakness as juggernaut and that is vulnerability to ranged attacks like poke and kiting. 350 range DOES make one champ vulnerable to ranged attacks and kiting, expecially when a champion got longer range and true mobility. >He is similar case into this to kayle who is unburstable DPS, but she is strong only in that fk;n lategame unlike urgot who is everything good from each class combined into one champion with no set weakness. {{champion:10}} got 575 range and her ult...and she is still not unburstable, mind you :D. Even tho i'm not surprised that you would call her such, given that you apparently considers Urgot too to be kinda invincible. > GOD DAMN, THATS FK;N OVERKILL! It's nice to see that the good old "This champion got **_-List kit-_** SO OOOPPPPP!!!!!" never gets old. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-27T13:21:58.915+0000) > > No, that's impossible. Oh trust me you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible if you are incompetent enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-27T15:56:58.899+0000) > > Oh trust me you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible if you are incompetent enough. OP literally asked if it's possible to take over one's account by ideally changing his username into another. It's impossible. Worst it can happen is that you can't still log into that other account because you don't know his password. So, yes, it's impossible.
: Riot is forcing me to change my login username for no apprent reason
Whatever the reason, change your account username is a good thing, because you will be 100% sure that none but you knows the new one. While, you know, after 8 years, your old username may very well have been leaked one way or another. You know those threads about accounts being mysteriously hacked? That's what i'm talking about. For additional security, i would advice to change your password too (it should be done periodically, atcually).
Breccius (EUW)
: what are u bronze or what. there'sa huge diference between OPs example and urs
> [{quoted}](name=Breccius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wEpTAplt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-27T14:09:29.043+0000) > > what are u bronze or what. > there'sa huge diference between OPs example and urs Listen! I think i just heard a flamer who complained that wishing a car crash to an inter got him banned, while the inter walked away. Why don't you go there? Go help a fellow flamer...! {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: They are probably down voted mostly because seeing another thread (3-4 per day) gets annoying. Like, can't some people just use a search function? Necroing the one year old topic is bad, but posting 4 topics with the same question per day is even worse. About racist comments, there is no excuse for that. You should report players like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fhhG22Wc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-27T13:50:43.265+0000) > > They are probably down voted mostly because seeing another thread (3-4 per day) gets annoying. Like, can't some people just use a search function? Necroing the one year old topic is bad, but posting 4 topics with the same question per day is even worse. > > About racist comments, there is no excuse for that. You should report players like that. Right. Better open another "why i get banned for flaming while the inters are not" thread....we have very few of them. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Let's talk about Ornn's situation
Satanic Ornn confirmed. {{sticker:sg-kiko}} P.s. then again, it looks like quite satanic already...you know horns, red skin and all...
Dhaos (EUW)
: Apparently it's psychotic talk when
Are you so surprised? You probably got your share of stupid deaths for no more reason that you though you had a safe kill and went completely ham to get it. Then you forgot the enemy had his summoners, or you forgot to use your ult, or you forgot to check is the enemy jungler was nearby...the list could go on forever. It happens. It just tend to happens more often to bad players.
: As a Janna and Support Main i finally have to say it. At First i though the same as you, but after several games, where in ANY GAME that last longerthen 35 minutes i could get FULLBUILD. **Those people who complain about the gold are eather autofill supports, or people who think they can abuse an AP Carry botlane. thats the best about the new season, no more broken velkoz, brand, veigar, annie, xerath supports...** When i compare my Average Gold income in Season 9 (over 300 games) its 9,9k gold Now i compare this with my 25 games i have in Preseason its 9,6k gold. so a 300 gold difference. Neatherless. in many games i can run the complete support build: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466523540368392193/648436681808150528/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466523540368392193/648436909193822229/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466523540368392193/648436611444637698/unknown.png **Even in games where u get STOMPED you still get atleast 3 full items + boots.** (And No i dont even use the free boots rune, i use Sorcery/Life for shield power/heal power below 40% life) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466523540368392193/648436798321852416/unknown.png **So yeah if u want to complain you cant run 15k gold support full AP carry buidls anymore, then you are right, but normal ~10k support builds are doable in like every game** {{sticker:sg-janna}} ______________________ **If u still argue u miss gold, make it like in Season 1 where the support snack the Cannon minion from the waves. ** also when i compare his profile. he got not many gold in Season 9 eather. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466523540368392193/648438962959941642/unknown.png Also he only played senna support game in Preseason yet, so i wonder how he got his "opinion", an AD Lethality support and Udyr doesnt realy count. ___________________ How about play the Real Supports again: * Nami * Janna * Soraka * Sona * Lulu * Morgana * Allistar * Leona * Thresh * BLitzcrank -------------------------- They all dont need a rabadons or warmogs or other expensiv items,
Oh well, if you play damage supports like {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:99}} and others, and you are effective, you are probably going to get a share of kills, which should net you more gold than a normal support would get anyway. Of course you may get the idiot who complains because, in his mind, you are KSing...but i don't think that otherwise normal players would frown upon a 10/X/X {{champion:161}} support in their team... {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Username change caused me to get perma ban :(
> [{quoted}](name=SkullBasherD,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T13:01:10.120+0000) > > I wonder if the username change somehow changed my account with someone else's? No, that's impossible.
LVB (EUW)
: League of Legends accounts are now Riot Accounts
I got an mail, i changed the account name, now everything is fine. I'm glad i was given this chance too, because my account name happenend to be same as my summoner name and well, that's was just silly from a security standpoint. Now i feel safer. {{sticker:garen-swing}}
: The End of Main Support
> [{quoted}](name=Hunntington,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AMwGG8w,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:19:15.784+0000) > > The Farming Penalty is utter Bullshit. If ur a Main support and get paired with complete Morons, as a Team, u r forbidden to farm properly. Making it nearly impossible to carry a game as support. Implying that if you get a team of morons, stealing CS as support will get you sooooo far...! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Breccius (EUW)
: > Because flaming = caring for the game, right? mostly yes, its not liek Billy starts a game and says lets flame some people today. over the years this is the game feel :noone uses chat, more inters and trolls. boards don't seem any different still going on about good work on the job banning a flamer but if it's working why it's just getting worse. and dont tell me it will work it self out it's been like 6 years alredy
> [{quoted}](name=Breccius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i447cHMP,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T10:01:31.279+0000) > > mostly yes, its not liek Billy starts a game and says lets flame some people today. > > over the years this is the game feel :noone uses chat, more inters and trolls. > Using the chat has nothing to do with being a good player. You don't need to wirte pomes in the chat to tra and communicte with your team. > boards don't seem any different still going on about good work on the job banning a flamer but if it's working why it's just getting worse. > and dont tell me it will work it self out it's been like 6 years alredy It's not worse. At worse, it's the same as always. But not everyone in every game will flame or troll. If you call and inter and a troll whoever gives first blood in your team, that's just a delusion, nothing else.
: ranked rewards going hand in hand with behaviour?
> [{quoted}](name=ikbeneenkratje,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FOYojE3r,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-24T19:25:07.725+0000) > > since when is your skill based on how good you are in the game compared to the behaviour you've given to other players around you. Because by treating your team like s@@t you basically sabotage your own game. You get distracted and encourage others to become distracted too...if not to completely tilt to join you in your flame war, or worse. And for the sake of what? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. There's nothing to be gained from flaming, only to lose. If you expect your team to go like "yes mr. great player, you are so right to call me a monkey, i now see that your great skill is inspiring me to learn the game on the fly and win it!"...well, you are naive at best.
RegankClPnH (EUNE)
: Riot is just worst
No. By my own experience, not every player is a flamer, and even less are trolls. Oh, and very often flamers and trolls are the same thing: some players will flame and THEN they will lose it completely and start to troll, or straight up ragequit. So i would really advice you not to bet your life on things you don't know.
Breccius (EUW)
: ohh they are , but with this chat policing ranked has became a bit of a joke soo less and less people rly care.
> [{quoted}](name=Breccius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i447cHMP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-27T09:09:00.414+0000) > > ohh they are , but with this chat policing ranked has became a bit of a joke soo less and less people rly care. Because flaming = caring for the game, right? And what's exactly the usefullness of insult your teammates, apart from prompting them to eventually flame you back, going AFK, or troll (assuming flamers won't start to do that themselves, which is OFTEN the case). {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Update to Riot Account - Forced to change Username?
Because in the case you have leaked your account name in all those years for whatever reason (i did, more than once) by doing that you will incredibly decrease the likelihood that your account will be hacked into. And before you say "i know it was never leaked", let me ask you: Are you sure? As in "REALLY sure"? It would not be way better to just take the occasion and change it, just in case? It's one of those things that, if you are smart, you should be grateful for, even tho you (hopefully) will never know why (because you will never know if someone tried to hack you and failed).
Saveon (EUW)
: Why you cant use your current name for Riot account?!
Except that having two different names, one for account, one for boards/game was always the smart thing to do and anyone should have opted for that from the very start. Let's just say that: you know those kind of threads where the OPs are lamenting that their accounts were hacked into and banned as a result? By picking another name for your account you have way less chances to eventually join those who have opened a thread like those. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Colactica (EUW)
: They all suck, doesnt matter which team.
> [{quoted}](name=Colactica,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MjLO0x6E,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:55:41.483+0000) > > They all suck, doesnt matter which team. While you are the only one who does not. Clear. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: She is in top champs to abuse and main at the moment, so she is pretty free-elo...
> [{quoted}](name=Divine Voidling,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y3TaUK3Q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:28:50.339+0000) > > She is in top champs to abuse and main at the moment, so she is pretty free-elo... Nothing is freelo in the hands of the idiots. Which, considering the community we are talking about, amounts quite precisely to "nothing is freelo".
: AI for granting LP for best player in lost ranked game
"**Damn, game is lost for sure thanks to these apes that RioT matched me with. Time to go AFK farm and avoid dying because who knows, maybe i'll lose less LPs by doing that.**" No thank you. We don't need to give griefers another reason to grief.
HideSide (EUNE)
: Are you ignorant or humanoid bot? > Again, useless rants about rank and 0 arguments about the champ. > You prove my point so easily it's not even funny...! > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} But you are funny :D. You are ignoring everything I say and to you hidden logic. Now you are just proving that you deserve to be bronze. Why should I argument about urgot when I already did it once before. Its not my fault that you either ignore the fact that you are not reason as to why I originally came to this thread or ignore unchangeable facts that I just merely put into words and described. You are only one speechless here with such useless rants of the type: "I don't care what you say, they are carp because I said so..." Or:" You think? You better don't think because how I feel things are is more important." That's how everything u said until now can be rephrased and it would keep its meaning. I really hope that you just haven't read it because there still might be hope for you. ( Its reply to player: Root4Fun )
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:39:03.001+0000) > > Are you ignorant or humanoid bot? > > But you are funny :D. You are ignoring everything I say and to you hidden logic. Now you are just proving that you deserve to be bronze. Why should I argument about urgot when I already did it once before. Its not my fault that you either ignore the fact that you are not reason as to why I originally came to this thread or ignore unchangeable facts that I just merely put into words and described. > You are only one speechless here with such useless rants of the type: "I don't care what you say, they are carp because I said so..." Or:" You think? You better don't think because how I feel things are is more important." That's how everything u said until now can be rephrased and it would keep its meaning. > > I really hope that you just haven't read it because there still might be hope for you. ( Its reply to player: Root4Fun ) So you still hold to your "point" that {{champion:92}} (or any other champ for what matter) can't "outplay" {{champion:6}}...because of {{champion:6}} kit. Why? Because of what ability? In what situations? In what lanes? Nothing. Can't be outplayed. End of the story. Well, i'll give you that, was a "great" argument before, and it's still a "great" argument now. Anything else? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwwqPm3x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:22:01.173+0000) > > That's the price to pay to have a champ who is not a walking ball of bugs. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} The price to pay, for removing everything a mordekaiser main loves(That liked him more than being a "dude with a giant mace" ) is making us god damn restless everytime we play Leauge as we miss our champ that was removed in silence. And of course no one gives a ---- about us, Mordekaiser always reached out to a low playerbase, that could feel being actually something different - despite him being buggy he was still loved among us. And i have only played this game for 1 Year, and 6 months has gone now by the time of the rework, nnd i'm still so freaking pissed about this! This won't go away. Never until i stop playing Leauge.
> [{quoted}](name=Hall of nothing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwwqPm3x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T15:57:44.533+0000) > > The price to pay, for removing everything a mordekaiser main loves(That liked him more than being a "dude with a giant mace" ) is making us god damn restless everytime we play Leauge as we miss our champ that was removed in silence. And of course no one gives a ---- about us, Mordekaiser always reached out to a low playerbase, that could feel being actually something different - despite him being buggy he was still loved among us. > > And i have only played this game for 1 Year, and 6 months has gone now by the time of the rework, nnd i'm still so freaking pissed about this! > > This won't go away. Never until i stop playing Leauge. Well i miss old {{champion:6}}, but luckly, i like the new one enough. It's not such a big deal to lose one champ, i play a good deal of others anyway (oh, and one of my most loved champ is {{champion:14}}, which i think was the best rework ever). {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: What other games ban people for use of chat?
More than you know, arguably, and many of those you mentioned actually. However if such games really exists where none is punished for wishing his team a car crash, you are free, and encouraged, to go play them instead of LoL. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: WHEN CAN I SPEND MY PRESTIGE POINTS ON LOOT BAGS ?? Will it be anytime soon does anyone know?
Should happen before 1 february 2020, because that's when PP from 2019 will expire.
Forsan (EUW)
: I uninstalled and reinstalled LOL over 120 - 150 times in 2019, it's a like a drug, can't help it
How about not giving a damn f@@k about toxicity? And the end of day, toxicity it's all about backwards kids raging at strangers while standing in front of a monitor. And about (specialty of these boards) coming up with tons of crazy excuses to convince oneself that flaming is "right" to somehow not realize how pathetic really is. And you want to let these losers have such a sway on you? To hell with them. Play the game if you want, ignore them, and use the /mute buttons if someone really begin to get on your nerves. {{sticker:darius-angry}}
HideSide (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T05:30:33.231+0000) > > I talk about facts, you talk about rank. > > I talk about what i know, you talk about what you are told. > > Just in case it's not enough apparent for anyone who may be concerned. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Im not talking about rank( only) but pointing finger on fact that if you was right then u would have something , even if insignificant, that would prove that you are right. And you are not entirely talking about facts since they are either onesided or based on crap and thats what Im talking about. Players who knows something can also make it work and achieve something with it and with your case where you didnt achieve a sh;t means that either you are troll who is in bronze willingly ( which is good since that mean that u can leave bronze whenever you want like) or someone who is just delusional and think that his theory based on his own imagination is more than reality. :D that Im talking about what Im told lol. I wouldn't argue with my brother that much come to think that he was in diamond and was even taken into team instead of one master tier player for local tournament and yet I still managed to win at least 50% of those arguments. Btw, u should read what I have already posted but as reply to someone else.
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bLqRhRzu,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T15:04:46.985+0000) > > Im not talking about rank( only) but pointing finger on fact that if you was right then u would have something , even if insignificant, that would prove that you are right. And you are not entirely talking about facts since they are either onesided or based on crap and thats what Im talking about. Players who knows something can also make it work and achieve something with it and with your case where you didnt achieve a sh;t means that either you are troll who is in bronze willingly ( which is good since that mean that u can leave bronze whenever you want like) or someone who is just delusional and think that his theory based on his own imagination is more than reality. :D that Im talking about what Im told lol. I wouldn't argue with my brother that much come to think that he was in diamond and was even taken into team instead of one master tier player for local tournament and yet I still managed to win at least 50% of those arguments. Btw, u should read what I have already posted but as reply to someone else. Again, useless rants about rank and 0 arguments about the champ. You prove my point so easily it's not even funny...! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qzG8yGkI,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T12:26:41.262+0000) > > Isn't that the exact definition of what you are doing right now? You just have been exposed and thoroughly dismantled, just so you know. So TRY to take the L like a man and walk out the door... Or go ahead, spam the topic that you don't agree with, creating conflict like a typical troll. We'll know either way who you really are.
> [{quoted}](name=YoungDommo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qzG8yGkI,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T12:31:54.123+0000) > > You just have been exposed and thoroughly dismantled, just so you know. > So TRY to take the L like a man and walk out the door... Or go ahead, spam the topic that you don't agree with, creating conflict like a typical troll. > > We'll know either way who you really are. You are right. Try to reason with your guys is completely useless and a waste of time. Going for a laugh from the very start is the only sane thing to do. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Bonesaw (EUW)
: Look how Riot treats their players. Not everyone gets punished and loses Honor levels like you do!
Ok then. How about you both get banned, and we call it even? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Once upon a time
...who had not idea that an hungry wolf was stalking her...
község (EUNE)
: WHAT TO DO WITH %%%%ING APES?
It will be 6 accounts banned very soon. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Show more

Sarchiapon

Level 105 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion