: 16 days ago i got my 14 days ban... i hated it... but God had other plans for me, now i love it.
Rioter Comments
: honestly, I understand what you're saying... in these last 3 years I barely had time to play league myself. but that's all the more reason to be more tolerant if other people are having a bad game since I can't play competitively myself. I don't have time to climb ranked so what's the point? maybe you should try to find games that you can play during your work days and then play league on your days off when you can play 3 or 4 games in a row. I don't know if you're into that stuff but watching anime is also a good option.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahkor Luna,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qpEE93A7,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-23T00:20:23.825+0000) > > honestly, I understand what you're saying... in these last 3 years I barely had time to play league myself. but that's all the more reason to be more tolerant if other people are having a bad game since I can't play competitively myself. I don't have time to climb ranked so what's the point? > maybe you should try to find games that you can play during your work days and then play league on your days off when you can play 3 or 4 games in a row. I don't know if you're into that stuff but watching anime is also a good option. Well thanks for understanding as a matter of fact, I've been looking hard for some single player games. Tekken 7 is a quick game i instantly bought that one. There is also Persona 5, FF15, Divinity original sin 2 just came out its so worth it. I watch anime from time to time, i watch stuff from time to time. Nier Automata is a great one. There is also my special favorite called **Shadow Tactics Blades of the Shogun**. funny thing is though i got banned on my day off, the irony.
: "mostly silent" doesn't mean you weren't toxic on the few times you did speak. I never received any punishment in any form and in the majority of my games the trolls just give up because they realize trolling is not going to work with me. I also get honoured at least 30% of my games. maybe I didn't explain myself correctly, so here is an example of my average conversations with trolls: troll - "let me go top or I'll feed" me - "do it, I don't care." the guy proceeds to play the role that he got placed into and actually tries to win. no further arguing is necessary. if they start doing a fuss during the game I just mute them and keep doing what I was supposed to.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahkor Luna,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qpEE93A7,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T15:43:56.080+0000) > > "mostly silent" doesn't mean you weren't toxic on the few times you did speak. I never received any punishment in any form and in the majority of my games the trolls just give up because they realize trolling is not going to work with me. I also get honoured at least 30% of my games. maybe I didn't explain myself correctly, so here is an example of my average conversations with trolls: > > troll - "let me go top or I'll feed" > me - "do it, I don't care." > > the guy proceeds to play the role that he got placed into and actually tries to win. no further arguing is necessary. if they start doing a fuss during the game I just mute them and keep doing what I was supposed to. mhm, im glad you brought that up. so in 5 years, or some others have 7 years... thats 2555 days. now lets get few days. lets say a 2 days in a month... thats 168 days that you said shit in. 168/2555 days 6.5% of your days you misbehaved. so in riot's mind, its a decent trade banning you for the 6.5% of your time in the game even though 93.5% of the time, you did nothing. you will not not misbehave... you WILL misbehave eventually. once or twice. but apparently once or twice is enough to destroy everything. my honor level was close to 5 it was already at 4 before i got banned. guess what... it did nothing. yeah i know for your culture i said some bad shit. but for the past 6 months i did nothing. and now i lose my end season rewards for this. sometimes I avoid playing this game just so i dont step on one of those minefields... but whats the point of that?! i paid so much money in the game not to play it. eventually i have to. I wanna make up for what I paid. i wanna get something in return. at least in my mind thats what it is! in everyone's mind thats what the case is! the reason why people vent off is because some of us have work to do and 30 mins is the maximum we can afford and that 1 game that I needed for that one day before i go to bed or so i get a troll or it plays bad... yeah of course im gonna pissed off because my day is officially ruined.
: You do realize that the words you just criticized are part of a HUMAN judgment (mine), right? > they will never deliver justice. And despite your opinion, they do. It's also worth mentioning that this is completely off topic. You take a human judgement as example for the flaws of automated jugdement about feeding...while we are talking about verbal toxicity. You feedback about the Feederbuster is very welcome, but please create your own thread about it or use a thread that is actually about that topic, instead of hijacking a completely unrelated thread.
computers... are... blind. ill stand by this till the day they dig my grave. they cant see what we see. they cant judge what we judge and how could they? when we are the ones discovering new rights and wrongs and teaching it to them.
: If you already got banned, you also received your final warning. It explicitly said that you would be permabanned, if you ever were toxic again. And, well....you were toxic again. All game long you asked for reports and threatened people with bans. The fact that other players were toxic too in that game doesn't change anything about that. Two wrongs don't make a right. And given the fact that your previous punishments were for, as you say, similar stuff, you really should have known better. You getting banned has absolutely nothing to do with others being allowed to int. You can BOTH be guilty. And looking at the stats from your last game it looks like either ALL of you inted or no one, given that you all have almost no kills and a lot of deaths. No one in that game looks like he was inting, you all were simply stomped super hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEO3hUhH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T13:31:11.668+0000) > > If you already got banned, you also received your final warning. It explicitly said that you would be permabanned, if you ever were toxic again. And, well....you were toxic again. All game long you asked for reports and threatened people with bans. The fact that other players were toxic too in that game doesn't change anything about that. Two wrongs don't make a right. > And given the fact that your previous punishments were for, as you say, similar stuff, you really should have known better. > > You getting banned has absolutely nothing to do with others being allowed to int. You can BOTH be guilty. And looking at the stats from your last game it looks like either ALL of you inted or no one, given that you all have almost no kills and a lot of deaths. No one in that game looks like he was inting, you all were simply stomped super hard. "looks" "maybe" "seems". my grief with automated behavioural systems. computers are blind and they always will be. they will never deliver justice.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Your whole argument is "I've seen worse", which is just silly. Also... > Because outside of chat, what harm can he do? Oh, you'd be surprised. Actually, Riot DID try this way back. Didn't work. If someone wants to abuse others, he will. Chat restricted or not. That's why the next punishment is ban from playing.
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mmNf0P81,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-09-21T19:44:04.188+0000) > > Your whole argument is &quot;I&#x27;ve seen worse&quot;, which is just silly. Also... > > Oh, you&#x27;d be surprised. Actually, Riot DID try this way back. Didn&#x27;t work. If someone wants to abuse others, he will. Chat restricted or not. That&#x27;s why the next punishment is ban from playing. what is he gonna do? shoot his neighbors? thats prison for him and then the police will show him whatsup. regardless, in league if you cant chat you can harm anyone. at least you cant be keeper of the light, buy blink dagger, sit on a cliff, recall all your team to it so they cant play, kill the courier so they cant get TPs to themselves and let the enemy team push nor can you be Kunkka where you can overlap the duration with the cooldown on a level 4 X marks the spot and spam it on your team mate when he is in the fountain to forever keep him there. nor can you be IO and give your team mate a magical journy to the enemy fountain as you run away cause he wasnt expecting it. nor can you be faceless void and chrono your team in a fight and leave them to be target practice for the enemy team as you run away. <-------- and there aint no disable help for this one. you also cant be legion commander and feeding the enemy carry duel damage. you cant be terror blade and swap your low health with your teammates full health and get him in trouble. you cant control the courier and take your midlaner's bottle and use it for your own. you cant cut lanes with axe for your midlaner between T2 and T3 and deny your midlaner the creeps and have him lose lane. you cant be outworld devourer and astral your friend who is running away to make sure you set him up for a stun from the enemy team and eventually get killed. league doesnt even have mechanics for you to begin to be toxic ingame besides inting... the problem is that the league community doesnt even know what trolling is and they think a few bad words or inting is as bad as it can get.
Strigina (EUNE)
: No, permaban does not come automatically. You have to break the rules to receive it. Also, I don’t think support ever disabled chat for anyone, that simply doesn’t exist in League.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s3dxbcjT,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-09-22T08:21:30.538+0000) > > No, permaban does not come automatically. You have to break the rules to receive it. Also, I don’t think support ever disabled chat for anyone, that simply doesn’t exist in League. not hard to make though. and i dont know why thats not a thing... if i want it why not get it? they said themselves that everything can be communitcated with pings right? so why bother with chat anymore.
: I wonder how Dota and CS;GO manage to still come off as less toxic to me, despite being filled with Russians and Riot handling out bans with a machine gun.
> [{quoted}](name=Pharcon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s3dxbcjT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-22T11:07:02.505+0000) > > I wonder how Dota and CS;GO manage to still come off as less toxic to me, despite being filled with Russians and Riot handling out bans with a machine gun. people there are less likely to care if you shout at them than if you feed. that simple.
: lmao no end of season rewards for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Im White Collar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s3dxbcjT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-22T10:21:49.231+0000) > > lmao no end of season rewards for you. just in time ha? funny cause its all i care about and this happens... 5 years i didnt even get a chat restriction. nothing... and then this. man if i miss out on a victorious skin im just gonna abandon the game. Its all i play for and the game is a minefield.
Mada (EUW)
: I feel you man. Shitty days are shitty! Yesterday I was quite pissed off from work since some old stuff that hasn't been touched in years suddenly stopped working. I hate that. Then when I got back home, mine and a couple other parking lots got blocked by some stuff without even any notice who did that and what it's about. I thought the most reasonable approach would be to just block that stuff with my car without even leaving a notice ^^ Ohhh, that guy was so pissed when he rang at my door. "Can't you guess that I need the space?" "Meh, if it's not even important enough to put a note on it, it can't be important enough to keep me from parking there anyway" It turned out he only needed the space the next day after I left for work so everything was cool after all ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s3dxbcjT,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T07:59:06.647+0000) > > I feel you man. Shitty days are shitty! > Yesterday I was quite pissed off from work since some old stuff that hasn&#x27;t been touched in years suddenly stopped working. I hate that. > Then when I got back home, mine and a couple other parking lots got blocked by some stuff without even any notice who did that and what it&#x27;s about. I thought the most reasonable approach would be to just block that stuff with my car without even leaving a notice ^^ > Ohhh, that guy was so pissed when he rang at my door. &quot;Can&#x27;t you guess that I need the space?&quot; &quot;Meh, if it&#x27;s not even important enough to put a note on it, it can&#x27;t be important enough to keep me from parking there anyway&quot; > It turned out he only needed the space the next day after I left for work so everything was cool after all ^^ i have to deal with the same issue daily... the problem is that its a 4 lane highway. the left lane always does +120 which exceeds the speed limit. the second lane does 80-100 the third does 60-80... i just want to do 120... for 2 years i had my license now and for 17 years i rode with someone. same issue... same issue for 19 years.... 19 long years.
: Dota 2 svcks, I could only reach level 7 and I was tilted as fk. Mana costs at lower levels, auto attacks clunky as hell, way too big of a map. Way too longer games(I played a few games and none of them was lower than 45 mins), and wth is that shit with tp scrolls. I had to buy special items to base. I hated that game uninstalled it after a week. At big tournaments, 0 skill game, no wonder NA and EU are so good at it, LoL on the other hand just see how fast paced, skill based games of Chinese and Koreans are. Absolute beauty to watch. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
> [{quoted}](name=DeathProfessor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s3dxbcjT,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-22T07:18:25.084+0000) > > Dota 2 svcks, I could only reach level 7 and I was tilted as fk. Mana costs at lower levels, auto attacks clunky as hell, way too big of a map. Way too longer games(I played a few games and none of them was lower than 45 mins), and wth is that shit with tp scrolls. I had to buy special items to base. I hated that game uninstalled it after a week. At big tournaments, 0 skill game, no wonder NA and EU are so good at it, LoL on the other hand just see how fast paced, skill based games of Chinese and Koreans are. Absolute beauty to watch. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} i can play both games :D and i see each game's merits.
: I would create a new account if I were you. After 14-days ban comes perma ban. And I think it's only a matter of time till it does.
> [{quoted}](name=DimitrisTheGreat,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s3dxbcjT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-22T06:57:43.112+0000) > > I would create a new account if I were you. > After 14-days ban comes perma ban. And I think it&#x27;s only a matter of time till it does. does it come automatically or do you have to do something? i mean just because you play and even if you type nothing you get banned anyway? cause im planning on opening a ticket to ask for a perma chat restriction so i dont ever type. Not like i do anyway. I want this account. I got all my special skins that i cant get anymore on it... i want it to have everything.
Mada (EUW)
: dota has shadow shaman, that shit's hilarious ^^ Best split pushing support I've ever seen ^^ His Q is a static shiv discharge, his W is lulu's polymorph, his E is malzahar's ult and his ult summons a swarm of little thingies that stand around, shoot and take towers on their own :-D When you max W and E, the cooldown of each is shorter than the duration of the other. That's even funnier than 45cdr-max-q-thunder-thresh :-D My guess is while you vented steam by just cursing, someone else did so by reporting you
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s3dxbcjT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T06:41:27.505+0000) > > dota has shadow shaman, that shit&#x27;s hilarious ^^ Best split pushing support I&#x27;ve ever seen ^^ > His Q is a static shiv discharge, his W is lulu&#x27;s polymorph, his E is malzahar&#x27;s ult and his ult summons a swarm of little thingies that stand around, shoot and take towers on their own :-D > When you max W and E, the cooldown of each is shorter than the duration of the other. That&#x27;s even funnier than 45cdr-max-q-thunder-thresh :-D > > My guess is while you vented steam by just cursing, someone else did so by reporting you no, i was saying things like SMD etc... also raging at stuff and calling them fa**ots etc. So yeah... according to european culture, i deserve it. But from what i face from game to game is much worse than saying stuff like this once every 3-5 months. It got to the point with me that i dont even use the chat for help or anything cause i know someone might just rage at me for asking. what amplified the rage was that 2 days ago. was coming back from work. And on the highway, when it was congested some driver started flashing his headlights. wanting me to make way for him... thing is if i go right ill crash into someone. but he does it anyway. the road is 120, but people are going 80 because of congestion. as soon as the road clears i speed up to 120.. and he still flashes his headlights cause he wants to exceed the limit. when my right cleared. he speeds up infront of me and starts breaking until he got to 90 and basically slowed the whole road just so he can act like this... so i switch my headlight and stay behind him just annoy him until i got to the exit that i want. so im already pissed off. and then i go into a game today, and this happens. so yeah... now i dont even feel like sitting on the PC. taking shit from everywhere. work... road... games... it doesnt end.
: i find that the best way to deal with shit people is to hold your ground. don't reward them for being %%%%s. if you try to shut them up by giving them what they want, they'll just keep doing it like the little kids do when parents spoil them. if you dodge, they will get a 2nd chance without being punished. if you troll back at them, you'll just give them a reason to report you. this is actually insane, but a lot of times your team will actually turn against you and say stuff like "just give him what he wants, I don't want him to troll" and they will end up reporting you instead of reporting the other player. you can't let this stuff get to you. you have to be mentally strong and hold your ground. if a team-mate bans your champion, ban his champion as well if you get the chance to do it. pick another champion and try to do your best. stop cooperating with him and treat him like an outcast. dismiss everything he says and make him feel miserable about himself, like he doesn't have any value (because he doesn't). don't spend the game arguing with him. saying a few precise words has a stronger impact than spending 20 minutes arguing over nothing. also mute him to prevent him from tilting you even more. you can even be a little bit sadistic and treat him like the trash he is. that will most likely make him reconsider his actions. note that I'm not saying that you should do this over the chat but it's more like an attitude kind of thing. it has an even greater effect if you keep a friendly chat with all your other team-mates at the same time. that way you can give him an example of how he should behave and with some luck he might even reform. from my experience, 9/10 times when someone starts to threaten you in champion select, you just have to dare them to actually do it and they will give up. they only threaten because they are used to get what they want from other people but they don't have the guts to actually do anything. if they do end up trolling, brace yourself to loose the game and do the stuff that I mentioned above. lots of people fall into the thought that if being friendly gets punished and trolling works, they will just start trolling as well. but this creates a loop were the whole community becomes increasingly toxic. you can be friendly, but you have to be able to deal with toxic people.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahkor Luna,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qpEE93A7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-22T06:12:52.162+0000) > > i find that the best way to deal with shit people is to hold your ground. don&#x27;t reward them for being %%%%s. if you try to shut them up by giving them what they want, they&#x27;ll just keep doing it like the little kids do when parents spoil them. if you dodge, they will get a 2nd chance without being punished. if you troll back at them, you&#x27;ll just give them a reason to report you. > this is actually insane, but a lot of times your team will actually turn against you and say stuff like &quot;just give him what he wants, I don&#x27;t want him to troll&quot; and they will end up reporting you instead of reporting the other player. you can&#x27;t let this stuff get to you. you have to be mentally strong and hold your ground. > > if a team-mate bans your champion, ban his champion as well if you get the chance to do it. pick another champion and try to do your best. stop cooperating with him and treat him like an outcast. dismiss everything he says and make him feel miserable about himself, like he doesn&#x27;t have any value (because he doesn&#x27;t). don&#x27;t spend the game arguing with him. saying a few precise words has a stronger impact than spending 20 minutes arguing over nothing. also mute him to prevent him from tilting you even more. you can even be a little bit sadistic and treat him like the trash he is. that will most likely make him reconsider his actions. note that I&#x27;m not saying that you should do this over the chat but it&#x27;s more like an attitude kind of thing. it has an even greater effect if you keep a friendly chat with all your other team-mates at the same time. that way you can give him an example of how he should behave and with some luck he might even reform. > > from my experience, 9/10 times when someone starts to threaten you in champion select, you just have to dare them to actually do it and they will give up. they only threaten because they are used to get what they want from other people but they don&#x27;t have the guts to actually do anything. if they do end up trolling, brace yourself to loose the game and do the stuff that I mentioned above. > > lots of people fall into the thought that if being friendly gets punished and trolling works, they will just start trolling as well. but this creates a loop were the whole community becomes increasingly toxic. you can be friendly, but you have to be able to deal with toxic people. just fill the remaining role and dont do any of this. dont risk your whole account for a few text messages. i've been mostly silent my whole life. This morning i vent and get a 14 day suspension which can escalate to a permaban if someone reports me cause he feels like it. dont bother... just dont.
: Life's a %%%%% get over it , and Dota sucks :3 {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
> [{quoted}](name=DaSh Oumpa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s3dxbcjT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-22T03:52:04.276+0000) > > Life&#x27;s a %%%%% get over it , and Dota sucks :3 {{sticker:sg-poppy}} No it doesnt.
Rioter Comments
: Tips to deal with petty people?
courtesy of John Oliver. http://screamintothevoid.com/ need to start using this myself.
Rioter Comments
: Got S, no hextech chest?
maybe you got all your chests for the week or whatever. you are allowed to get 1 chest every 6 days maxing out at 4 check your profile page
PCE Cake (EUNE)
: A Complaint
One more thing i would love to add. ask the owner of the account that was "compromised" if he really did make the transaction and clear the problem with that. @OP if he is your friend tell him whats going so he doesn't get shocked by the support message and he remembers what he did so he doesnt say otherwise and screw you over even more. Just to be safe. if the owner of said account confirms the transaction then there is no reason for this ban and the fault is on you riot.
Necris7 (EUNE)
: Oh and also,sorry to say,but when i asked for my account to be unbanned they said that action won't be possible,cause once an account is permabanned it cannot be lifted.
> [{quoted}](name=Necris7,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=yVGoi99a,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2017-01-29T11:59:22.346+0000) > > Oh and also,sorry to say,but when i asked for my account to be unbanned they said that action won&#x27;t be possible,cause once an account is permabanned it cannot be lifted. bullshit it can be lifted. the process is easy but they are lazy to look into it.
PCE Cake (EUNE)
: Yes i did First they asked me a few questions "You're not the owner of the account" I said this before Then i asked them How am i not if i sent tickets before and it worked They literaly said "Error in the system" And they said ''For gifting yourself from compromised accounts.'' Huh? So basically A random guy adds you to the friend list And then gifts you a skin for no apparent reason and there is a chance of getting you banned... [Riots Security] <- 1/10
> [{quoted}](name=PCE Cake,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=yVGoi99a,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-28T12:56:54.998+0000) > > Yes i did > First they asked me a few questions > &quot;You&#x27;re not the owner of the account&quot; > I said this before > Then i asked them > How am i not if i sent tickets before and it worked > They literaly said > &quot;Error in the system&quot; > > And they said &#x27;&#x27;For gifting yourself from compromised accounts.&#x27;&#x27; > Huh? > So basically > > A random guy adds you to the friend list > And then gifts you a skin for no apparent reason and there is a chance of getting you banned... > [Riots Security] &lt;- 1/10 dont add anyone. ironic for a game that wants you to "play with friends" but %%%% that! these days the internet is nothing more than a shitfest. anything you do is wrong. here is something. let me tell you my own story with computers. when i grew up i used to sit on the computer none stop, take whatever chance i got to use it. do stuff. play games mostly play games for what now would be 18 years. i thought i loved it. until i decided to study it. went to into a software enigneering major and my god! the horrors of computers... the horrors of the internet... the horror of smelly code (yes smelly code thats what software maintenance people call it. **smelly** and for good reasons to be honest) turned out. computers and the internet are the worst things in existence. everything is vague everything can be full of errors. and the bugs... oh my sweet lord the bugs! the things that can go wrong for the shittiest (not smallest, thats another category) reasons. by the end of 4 years of studying this major. i left a college horrified at what I'm sitting on right now writing this message. never share anything on the internet. never post anything on the internet, never take, never give, never deal with anything. treat the internet as a useless piece of tech that exists just because. never integrate it with what you have. never link 2 devices never put internet in things that dont need internet (aka the internet of things aka internet of shit) never trust anyone (if you use steam dont trade, and if you used to, then just flat out stop. its not worth losing all the games you have it for a bug in the system and steam is known for them) dont use real credentials unless its the government (and even that has problems, more problems than ever) _**never use any "luxury functions" that the company provides because "they love their customer and want to offer a service"**_ e.g: * friends list * _**gifting systems**_ < (even blizzard and steam have issues with this shit and its dangerous as %%%% when using it. You never know what goes wrong in the system maybe its just a run time error maybe a slight power shortage that changed info i mean who the %%%% knows!! or maybe the support guy when shit hit the fan and you asked for support, entered your name wrong got different info from what you gave because of 1 letter difference in the name) * sharing systems <---- this one is very dangerous you never know what can happen. * mobile apps that link your PC profile and link it to your phone. just dont do it... no matter how much they scream into your ear that it works. tell them to blow you instead. (usually these functions are poorly made because they are not part of the main system, the system can exist without them so their integration is not necessary and is often overlooked. Dont get me wrong, the shop is one thing, the gifting center is a completely different set of use cases that no one gives too much shit about... they give a little, just not too much) and the most important thing of all. never trust a company. give them the least info they need from you to get something operating and when you do? instantly go to your settings and account management and make everything private. and if you can remove some of the info that was only needed when making the registration? go ahead. leave nothing empty everything give them as little as you can. moral of the story DONT USE SERVICES and dont trust anyone on any service or anything, act as if you are alone in this world when you sit on a computer. the IT world is more draconian than the real world. Draconian means: (of laws or their application) excessively harsh and severe. be it blizzard, steam, EA, or riot games. they are all the same cluster %%%%. PS: Hey riot, if it was an error before? what makes you so sure its not an error now too? also, there is no such thing as "this action cant be reversed" technically it can be but you are too lazy to look further into this case. But probably in your head you are going like "meh 1 in 30 million players isnt much". what baffles me the most is that usually when punishments are carried out and then questioned by related customers the company always answers with (our system is functional and it makes no mistakes) the next day comes, "hello everyone we just released a new update for our system it contains bug fixes and some errors that occurred before etc etc...". unban this guy and give everyone back his money set everything back to what it was before the gifting occurred problem solved. and just in case of security tell everyone to change his password and let it go.
Kensei0 (EUNE)
: This is one game, you don't judge someone by one game, but by overall consistency. You could play one game making better stats than Faker. So what? It is one game and the remaining 99 would be games where you either feed or did shit. You get my point?
> [{quoted}](name=Kensei0,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5r7H5RKF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-13T23:36:14.597+0000) > > This is one game, you don&#x27;t judge someone by one game, but by overall consistency. > > You could play one game making better stats than Faker. So what? It is one game and the remaining 99 would be games where you either feed or did shit. You get my point? i know, but you are 20% of the game. and your team is 80%... most of my deaths are from last mins struggles and holds that end up giving me more deaths.
Kensei0 (EUNE)
: Well as you admitted yourself: > ok fine i fed a third of the games? a third was my fault completely. That is huge amount. Think about it, you fed 33% of your games and expect to get carried in 66% when you're not even doing that great(just not feeding super hard). Dude you need to step up your own game, cosue from what i've seen in your profile you have pretty poor stats. Going back to those 33% imagine if in those games you did more than ok, imagine if you did great, maybe most if not all of them could've been won, maybe in those games you were the deciding factor that dragged your team down.
> [{quoted}](name=Kensei0,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5r7H5RKF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-13T22:41:10.407+0000) > > Well as you admitted yourself: > > That is huge amount. Think about it, you fed 33% of your games and expect to get carried in 66% when you&#x27;re not even doing that great(just not feeding super hard). > Dude you need to step up your own game, cosue from what i&#x27;ve seen in your profile you have pretty poor stats. > > Going back to those 33% imagine if in those games you did more than ok, imagine if you did great, maybe most if not all of them could&#x27;ve been won, maybe in those games you were the deciding factor that dragged your team down. check my last diana game... thats where i went super super saiyan.... tell me... wtf was i supposed to do? is full build with 7k gold with 400 CS adn 20 kills not enough? my team wouldnt even clear the %%%%ing base!!! they expect me to walk down and clear it after i mowed everyone down at top lane!! they ping at bot instead of going there! they want me to clean bot after i cleaned top!!! wtf am i supposed to be! I lost it the same way i lose every game! we get split pushed to shit! because if i need to go stop the split push my team dies and if i stay we lose towers. rinse and repeat! had i not got about 5 towers this game we wouldnt have lasted to the 50 min mark oh yeah and one more thing... the xin zhao was almost soloing the whole team!! and guess what the vi player tells me when we jump him near baron... "hes not the one i should be targeting...." yeah why wouldnt you target someone who is going %%%% ALL on your whole team? ha?
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: two of them lead to dark lux. air+nature and fire + water.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=qUAdYl3q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-29T15:16:23.184+0000) > > two of them lead to dark lux. air+nature and fire + water. ah ok thank you
Rioter Comments
: Ashe was weak as fck back then, now she has good DPS. And you know, CC POOPS on Udyr...
> [{quoted}](name=SMURF HENEKTON,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yAYo1GQ6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T14:32:13.286+0000) > > Ashe was weak as fck back then, now she has good DPS. > > And you know, CC POOPS on Udyr... more like melee sucks in this game
: Something that for some reason a lot of people seems to never think about when debating about LoL and "new" things: What makes you think that in the next future RioT could not eventually create a new (and substantially different) game? Who knows, maybe a LoL 2? It would be an hell of a bet, but still an interesting perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-11-22T13:57:38.917+0000) > > Something that for some reason a lot of people seems to never think about when debating about LoL and &quot;new&quot; things: > > What makes you think that in the next future RioT could not eventually create a new (and substantially different) game? > > Who knows, maybe a LoL 2? > > It would be an hell of a bet, but still an interesting perspective. yup who knows! i just love to leave hints lying around on the forums. you never know when it might inspire someone.
: riot... you seriously need to add new general mechanics to the game and build champions around that.
Me mentioning dota doesnt mean i want dota in league. in fact in the whole thread i mentioned most of the famous mobas. in fact 1 example was also used from smite that one of the posters mentioned was Smite's skill shot based auto attack. skill shot based auto attacks is considered to be a general mechanic because it applies TO ALL characters that are ranged. so we didnt mention dota strictly even though that wasnt apparent in the original post. but dota is the only game that has something different since all mobas are copying league instead of coming up with something of their own. so there isnt much to compare. heroes is simpler than league yet it introduced Samuro with great micro management abilities. its fairly simple and it works plus adds something new to the game. also the lost vikings are there already. Taliyah brought nothing new {{champion:163}} her ult does something that {{champion:34}} 's W does. her AOE rocks is basically delayed {{champion:115}} hexplosive field. her push is also ziggs satchel charge to a degree and her Q is a Lucian ult every 3 seconds. Bard is the only true freak show that i really appreciate. since his kit has no relevance to itself in a comboish manner but it works wonders. now look plants can be considered as general mechanics!! dont know why i didnt mention them before! they are available on the map for everyone and everyone gets them from min 0. and they have the same effect for everyone. so yeah riot is going there but they need something more consistent. currently plants dont solve the melee vs ranged problem either.
: You see. League's uniqueness lies within its simplicity. Rather than making the game extremely hard to understand, League made a more simplified game while still having a very high skill ceiling. The 'mechanics' you are talking about, such as heroes like meepo(i think) would destroy the game's main reason of popularity.
> [{quoted}](name=Santastic APR,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T12:52:05.101+0000) > > You see. League&#x27;s uniqueness lies within its simplicity. Rather than making the game extremely hard to understand, League made a more simplified game while still having a very high skill ceiling. > The &#x27;mechanics&#x27; you are talking about, such as heroes like meepo(i think) would destroy the game&#x27;s main reason of popularity. are you denying their existence? {{champion:1}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:90}} all these champions create a certain unit. just imagine if you can at least control the target that they shoot at. or if azir's soldiers can move on their own and not through his Q. allowing micro management in league does not automatically imply meepo. if better micro management allows for these champions to be played better i would love to see it happen.
: Lol so why don't you play dota???
> [{quoted}](name=Santastic APR,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-11-22T12:45:03.183+0000) > > Lol so why don&#x27;t you play dota??? again with this shit... im speaking for the game's health in the long run because i paid about 270$+ on league as well as dota and im a general fan of both. but league is kinda falling behind. because new releases are becoming similar and similar. with a problem that affects all melee champs that make up for what? 50% of the champion pool?
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Because it's cancer, ekko ult was new, cancer, bard portal, cancer, ivern brushes, same. This kind of mecanics are full of frustration when you play against. League is about skill, not about having the champion that can dodge said skill or having to buy an item for this.
> [{quoted}](name=TeeTohr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-11-22T12:35:37.858+0000) > > Because it&#x27;s cancer, ekko ult was new, cancer, bard portal, cancer, ivern brushes, same. > > This kind of mecanics are full of frustration when you play against. > League is about skill, not about having the champion that can dodge said skill or having to buy an item for this. thats not general mechanics. these are champion abilities.
Smerk (EUW)
: Manaburn is toxic by itself and very inconsistent mechanic: works great against few champions, not a big deal for many and completely useless against all manaless ones. Flash is basically balanced blink, everyone can use it, it has shorted range and much bigger cd, but it has few strong points that blink dagger lacks, it doesn't interfere with your build, doesn't occupy your item slot, costs nothing and, what is more important, you can use it in the middle of the freaking fight. Tell me more about those "counterable but strong mechanics" that weren't implemented in Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-11-22T12:10:32.403+0000) > > Manaburn is toxic by itself and very inconsistent mechanic: works great against few champions, not a big deal for many and completely useless against all manaless ones. > > Flash is basically balanced blink, everyone can use it, it has shorted range and much bigger cd, but it has few strong points that blink dagger lacks, it doesn&#x27;t interfere with your build, doesn&#x27;t occupy your item slot, costs nothing and, what is more important, you can use it in the middle of the freaking fight. > > Tell me more about those &quot;counterable but strong mechanics&quot; that weren&#x27;t implemented in Lol. well mana burn is not exactly the mechanic im talking about. because that doesnt exist until you buy it or take a hero that has it. mechanics im trying to mention are ones that are available for every champion since minute 0. much like the ones i mentioned but not necessarily the same ones! much like day night cycle in dota! it exists since minute 0! and all unites' vision are affected by it at the very start of the game! turn rate is not acquired through item purchase or picking a certain hero. these mechanics exist like trees exist in dota or the runes exist. they are there just because. not because a champion was picked or an item was bought and THEY SOLVE PROBLEMS! thats all what im asking for in league.
Smerk (EUW)
: You should look at some statistic, League has more players than all Blizzard and Valve games together
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T11:55:27.937+0000) > > You should look at some statistic, League has more players than all Blizzard and Valve games together thats due to marketing not game design. just look at linux and windows...
: Actually, I think every champion feels unique and particular. But that's just my opinion, and I really don't like Dota (even if I played it for a whole year).
> [{quoted}](name=Nedioca,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T11:35:45.523+0000) > > Actually, I think every champion feels unique and particular. > But that&#x27;s just my opinion, and I really don&#x27;t like Dota (even if I played it for a whole year). you see, in the video where stonewall talks about melee carries and he mentions how league is not really that healthy a place for melee carries. but he is talking specifically about carries. how did riot make melee champions work lately? they kinda force them to work by giving them excessive movement speed bursts, or long dashes or too many slows, or something to alter the movement of whoever you are trying to chase. yasuo was given a way to stick to a target through having so much mobility that its not even funny, but put yourself in riot's shoes how else would you make him work? due to this riot is forced by their own system to make melee champions extremely sticky just so they can land an auto attack _**AND THEY HAVE TO DO THAT IN THE KIT ITSELF!!**_ <---- this is a problem!! necessary abilities and effects on champions just to make them work kills whatever creativity that could have come with them! the reason camille was released with a dash on her E and a slow on her W and move speed burst on her Q is only because she is melee. and now riot needs to see what they can fill the kit with to make up for issues of being melee because the other aspects of the game offer so little. Even her ult adds to this argument. she is melee she needs a way to stick to someone. similar to how fiora's ult AOE gives her move speed to help her stick to her target a dash on her Q and a slow on her E (and W but it depends). it just feels very forced that the same effects needs to exist on melee champions just to make them work let alone get creative with them.
Najns (EUW)
: Being able to cancel targeted abilities and AAs would be WAY too frustrating to play against (Fizz E, Liss R, Tahm W, Kalista R, Elise's Rappel, Vladimir's pool, Yi Q,...). There is already an item that lets you dodge AAs and targeted abilities (Zhonya's). Giving more champions the power to do that would make some champions WAY too strong (and some too weak). And about losing control of a champion... I don't see a situation where I would WANT to give up control of my champion. Perhaps some new mechanics could make the game more interesting, but League is NOT Dota. There are different mechanics in each game, and that's what makes then unique.
> [{quoted}](name=Najns,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T11:17:57.839+0000) > > Being able to cancel targeted abilities and AAs would be WAY too frustrating to play against (Fizz E, Liss R, Tahm W, Kalista R, Elise&#x27;s Rappel, Vladimir&#x27;s pool, Yi Q,...). There is already an item that lets you dodge AAs and targeted abilities (Zhonya&#x27;s). > Giving more champions the power to do that would make some champions WAY too strong (and some too weak). > > And about losing control of a champion... I don&#x27;t see a situation where I would WANT to give up control of my champion. > > Perhaps some new mechanics could make the game more interesting, but League is NOT Dota. There are different mechanics in each game, and that&#x27;s what makes then unique. exactly, but lets talk about the new release... this Camille girl. what does she offer that is new and we haven't seen before? And why cant riot make these new releases feel REALLY different? also you didnt read my notes which i made sure to put one line of it in the beginning and copied it again in the bottom for very good reasons.
Smerk (EUW)
: I read your notes, my last sentence commented on that a bit. New mechanics are good for the game, but I can't think of any good general mechanic that would fit into League. Riot can't use Dota as an example because they took all good things from it at the beginning and HotS has even less mechanics than League. I mean they update game very frequently, but adding big things without ruining the game isn't that easy.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T11:01:34.343+0000) > > I read your notes, my last sentence commented on that a bit. New mechanics are good for the game, but I can&#x27;t think of any good general mechanic that would fit into League. Riot can&#x27;t use Dota as an example because they took all good things from it at the beginning and HotS has even less mechanics than League. > > I mean they update game very frequently, but adding big things without ruining the game isn&#x27;t that easy. true. But i believe that if its done right it would be worth it. btw i just tied Samuro in HotS and he has micro management that works quite well if you take his 2nd ult!
: Well... go and play Dota.
> [{quoted}](name=Nedioca,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-22T10:55:43.923+0000) > > Well... go and play Dota. I already do and thanks for the useful insight. but at least when this game reaches 200 champions and they all play the same we know why. also dota was just meant to be an example not the point as its obvious in later posts where we also mention smite.
: I think a night and day cycle, although sound good on paper, would require a total overhaul of already existing champions, especially stealth/camouflage champions. Which has literally just been done. As for micromanaging aspects, I think it could work if they made a champion around it, but League and Dota are not the same game, and have only drifted apart more and more as the seasons went on. They can both do a lot to learn from eachother, but League has always been about control of the champion first and foremost. As where Dota originated from Warcraft 3 of which all the mechanics for micromanaging units existed in the game already and fit with the feel of the game. I do not think it'd suit League and would just distract from the individual play. But moving on. You said you don't mean those specifically, but any new mechanics. That I am in favour of. I like when they introduce new methods of doing things and more way to use your ability to outplay. I, personally, would like to see something like champion pairs. A duel release of two champions at once, of which their lore connects the two. Intended to be ADC/Support. Individually there abilities should be somewhat meaningless, but when combined together they can make very powerful combinations and outplays. I'd also like to see a champion with skillshot basics. Where the basic attacks hit a lot harder than others, but are skilshots, likely a Marksman style champion. But we could go on forever like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Zantonny,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-22T10:28:08.018+0000) > > I think a night and day cycle, although sound good on paper, would require a total overhaul of already existing champions, especially stealth/camouflage champions. Which has literally just been done. > > As for micromanaging aspects, I think it could work if they made a champion around it, but League and Dota are not the same game, and have only drifted apart more and more as the seasons went on. They can both do a lot to learn from eachother, but League has always been about control of the champion first and foremost. As where Dota originated from Warcraft 3 of which all the mechanics for micromanaging units existed in the game already and fit with the feel of the game. I do not think it&#x27;d suit League and would just distract from the individual play. > > But moving on. You said you don&#x27;t mean those specifically, but any new mechanics. That I am in favour of. I like when they introduce new methods of doing things and more way to use your ability to outplay. I, personally, would like to see something like champion pairs. A duel release of two champions at once, of which their lore connects the two. Intended to be ADC/Support. Individually there abilities should be somewhat meaningless, but when combined together they can make very powerful combinations and outplays. > > I&#x27;d also like to see a champion with skillshot basics. Where the basic attacks hit a lot harder than others, but are skilshots, likely a Marksman style champion. > > But we could go on forever like this. that last point you made hits the closest to what im trying to say. making autos skill shots. this is something Smite actually does where all ranged attacks are skill shots and coming in between 2 marksmen as a tank can actually block shots and give your "hunter" an advantage. but for smite skillshot basic attacks apply for everyone who is ranged not just 1 champion and this is what i mean by general mechanics. available for the game not the champion himself.
Smerk (EUW)
: All of those things combined is the main reason why I don't like Dota, just too much unneeded things. Turn rate is terrible mechanic, day/night cycle and height differences aren't that good either, minion control mechanic could be a bit better, but the fact that we are always focused on a champion is really good. Riot made game that can be played by everyone without any knowledge and they succeeded where Dota failed, adding more mechanics wouldn't be that good for a game.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-22T10:22:39.337+0000) > > All of those things combined is the main reason why I don&#x27;t like Dota, just too much unneeded things. Turn rate is terrible mechanic, day/night cycle and height differences aren&#x27;t that good either, minion control mechanic could be a bit better, but the fact that we are always focused on a champion is really good. > > Riot made game that can be played by everyone without any knowledge and they succeeded where Dota failed, adding more mechanics wouldn&#x27;t be that good for a game. yeah but it kills it in the long run. just look at heroes of the storm and how much they already abused the "protected" status and the "unstoppable" status to the point where everyone feels the same. also you didnt read my notes. i know league players hate those mechanics but thats exactly why i said to riot make your own that fit your game. the champion deisgn is becoming stale. there arent that many mechanics to base champion designs around while as well giving more options for already existing ones.
Najns (EUW)
: Umm as a person who has never played dota, I have no idea what those mechanics do. Care to explain?
> [{quoted}](name=Najns,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fwiFqBfI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-22T10:05:48.582+0000) > > Umm as a person who has never played dota, I have no idea what those mechanics do. Care to explain? In dota 2, targeted projectiles like auto attacks and target spells like say pantheon's Q can be avoided by making a move like flash or going invisible. that is a hero named Anti Mage and Queen of Pain have blinks built into their kit that work like flash... an instant shift between 2 points that can trigger this effect if used right. but its not linked to anti mage's blink nor Queen of Pains blink strictly! no, the mechanic exists for the whole game however these 2 have a wave to trigger it through blink. other heroes who can trigger the very same mechanic which is to avoid these targeted projectiles through going stealth, much like Bounty Hunter, Clinkz, Nyx Assassin and Templar Assassin. now heroes who dont have a built in blink can do that by either buying blink dagger or shadow blade/glimmer cape for example: caitlyns ult can be avoided if you blink at the right moment! that is, the projectile needs to be mid air for the disjoint to work. doing so before or after doesnt. now this mechanic existed in league during its beta with flash but it was removed due to it being "unfun" (or whatever the fuck this means) so what im asking for is that riot comes up with their own general mechanics that apply to everyone but some champions make better use of it than others. as for the last one i mentioned. in dota you deselect your hero, meaning your right click will no longer issue in order for your hero to move until you select it and regain control of it again. in league you never lose control of your champion like for example annie's tibbers' movement is linked to your R or the Alt + right click function but you cant select tibbers like you select annie and control him with the basic controls for annie like for example, using the "A" hotkey to issue an attack move order or using S to stop the champs movement. this limits the ability to have micro management champions like dota has micro management heroes. so it allows for less diversity in champion design because there isnt much mechanics to base new designs around.
Rioter Comments
: Thats your problem? My problem is that she creates an even worse killzone to blow up little APCs or ADCs than {{champion:59}} .
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EHMGl4hW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-22T08:37:49.265+0000) > > Thats your problem? > My problem is that she creates an even worse killzone to blow up little APCs or ADCs than {{champion:59}} . its big enough to kite her inside her zone though
: The hypocrisy of LCS sheep...the Quasus case study.
yup, the sheep of the LCS the people i hate the most. which is why i always say "guess how the pros became pros in first place... They didn't follow a guide. They made their own" imagine if pros didnt put their builds on the internet. i wonder what kind of a place league would be.
Aezander (EUW)
: Does he drink it with sugar or without? Meaning does he drick it Black, medium or sweet? ... Thank kind of coffee is the only one I can drink without sugar and like it. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fojQv3ER,comment-id=00010003000000000001,timestamp=2016-11-13T19:08:14.261+0000) > > Does he drink it with sugar or without? Meaning does he drick it Black, medium or sweet? ... Thank kind of coffee is the only one I can drink without sugar and like it. :D if you are asking about my father then yeah, with sugar.
: Well, I'm far older than 23 and I still find tea one of the most disgusting drinks i've ever tasted, it doesnt matter what time it is. I think you should go to the doctor, because it's obvious that you have a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=SugarRayMoe,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fojQv3ER,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2016-11-13T13:48:33.012+0000) > > Well, I&#x27;m far older than 23 and I still find tea one of the most disgusting drinks i&#x27;ve ever tasted, it doesnt matter what time it is. I think you sould go to the doctor, because it&#x27;s obvious that you have a problem. look i've been making turkish coffee for my dad for like 9 years right now... i only took 1 sip in the whole 9 years and ever since i never bothered to pour one for myself xD gotta admit though it smells awesome! but tastes like shit. the only thing i can equate coffee to is, fabric softeners. If only they tasted the way they smelled.
RockGotti (EUNE)
: Its an aquired taste when you get older you will understand
> [{quoted}](name=RockGotti,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fojQv3ER,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-13T10:30:34.135+0000) > > Its an aquired taste > > when you get older you will understand at what age do i start enjoying its taste cause so far im 23 and i still find it disgusting xD edit: also IN THE MORNING specifically.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Sardaukar123

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion