: Hottest Picks: 6.11
such diversity wow
Eveninn (EUW)
: You still can use clarity on ARAM(/Howling Abyss), can't you? :o But Garrison is a bit outdated, true. x3
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=one7MMAW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-02T14:50:35.148+0000) > > You still can use clarity on ARAM(/Howling Abyss), can't you? :o > > But Garrison is a bit outdated, true. x3 He was talking about clairvoyance {{summoner:2}} =/= {{summoner:13}} :P
Bombardox (EUW)
: DO i take ignite or tp as top laner ?
Go exhaust. Exhaust op boys. Insanely strong in teamfights and lets you win every 1v1. Or TP to put splitpush pressure/ you have a harsh lane.
JanCaesar (EUW)
: Thornmail interaction with lifesteal?
Yup, but in a normal scenario Caitlyn would have crit, also don't forget Caitlyn has magic resist, so the magic damage she takes is also reduced.
LA Losty (EUW)
: It does not grand better burst than what i said, quite the opposite actually :)
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0xmv2YKp,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-05T16:25:25.390+0000) > > It does not grand better burst than what i said, quite the opposite actually :) The opposite? On a crit with IE : Statikk bonus damage 100x2.5 = +250 Rapidfire bonus damage +200 (I believe it can't crit) That's +450. Magic damage, making your burst two different kind of damages (harder to build against) and in general magic damage is more valuable because people have in general more armor than they have magic resist (base armor is higher for instance as we approach lategame) Trinity bonus damage 111x2 + 25x2.5 = +284.5 Essence reaver? +65x2.5 = +162.5 Where is the opposite? I don't see it.
: Guys i am Gold V and i need some help with the champ picking.
Currently godlike tier champions toplane are actually rather simple/braindead, so you shouldn't have trouble, except against some annoying ranged toplaners. {{champion:36}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:24}}
LA Losty (EUW)
: Getting armor pen, cdr boots or even an essence reaver would be better (tons of ad and 30% crit from that). These items would probaly be alot better as more cdr is always great (i always try to get 40%) and more raw dmg.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0xmv2YKp,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-05T15:27:29.760+0000) > > Getting armor pen, cdr boots or even an essence reaver would be better (tons of ad and 30% crit from that). These items would probaly be alot better as more cdr is always great (i always try to get 40%) and more raw dmg. Ofc these items I said are less viable, but grant a better burst when everything comes together. It's more of a lategame fantasy, really. Add crit damage runes for the lolz.
Aimist (EUW)
: Give advice to the noob?: What champion would best match me?
{{champion:99}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:63}} come to mind
LA Losty (EUW)
: Id rather get some more ad instead of as. There are better items than shiv and rapid firecannon.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0xmv2YKp,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-12-05T13:56:17.414+0000) > > Id rather get some more ad instead of as. There are better items than shiv and rapid firecannon. Well in this current patch Statikk/rapidfire is beyond broken. Insane burst, you won't find any better. But granted the other stats it gives kinda suck , but still ,for burst.. godlike.
Bluejay111 (EUNE)
: Rengo
{{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3078}}
Ludovico (EUW)
: Petition! An Option To Buy Pinkwards With Fullbuilt!
Bump, it would also help bring some counterplay to stealth champions late game, since {{item:3364}} sucks
: 2 2/3 is "two and two thirds" (2 + 2/3) or in decimal 2.66666...
> [{quoted}](name=Droshnikh,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=3fqBvUL5,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-04T15:12:56.112+0000) > > 2 2/3 is "two and two thirds" (2 + 2/3) > or in decimal 2.66666... Oh it's a + K den Thanks
: A New Way to make Pantheon a better pick and not a snowball reliant top/jungle pick.
This rework has exactly the same problems Pantheon has right now. The nature of his kit will make him a snowball reliant champion. Also, when a spell becomes a skillshot it has to get increased range because 550 range for a skillshot is absolutely garbage (if you think about it, a targeted spell will follow the target even if it goes away, so it has more effective range, while a skillshot won't. For an example , Veigar's Q range is relatively short and it's still 950). Then, what does 1.5 his missing mana back mean? 1.5% of missing mana? That's quite low. But well, it's still ok, gives him mana sustain, so basically he becomes even more of an obnoxious laner. W only stunning the first target hit? It's a huge nerf?! Or does it ignore minions? In any case it's a nerf compared to the point & click current one? Also the current one gives the passive again WHILE still keeping the current counter for another iteration of the passive. In yours , it's not precised it gives that, so I suppose it doesn't anymore. Now you give it an AD ratio. E passive is a gimmick. Reset passive when killing a large monster/minion, champion or tower? Stupidly situational. Active, you increase the ratio by 0.2, slightly increase cooldown and increase base damage by 7. Might be a pretty huge buff early game. R is pretty much the same except you give it an AD ratio instead (still magic damage). Yea why not? Overall, still Pantheon has the same weaknesses. He has no real defensive steroids, the nature of his kit makes him bad lategame because he is easily interrupted (E/W), easily killed and does not have insane scalings to compensate, he also has weak in-fight mobility. And I don't think you make it better. Also, you completely remove the possibility of fun (troll?) AP build, which is kinda sad. I'm sorry if I sound like a dick, but this won't change much. If anything, I think he'd be worse.
: 5 -> 15/3 2 2/3 -> 8/3 15-8 = 7 7/3 divided by 7 = 1/3 1/3 - 1/3 = 0 Thats how I would do it. Also, great idea. :D
Yeah now I know where I have a problem I'm not familiar with the 2 2/3 notation, what does it mean? Like, it's not 2 * 2/3 or 2²/3 or 2^(2/3)
: Darius has CC and more reliable damage though. He also has a heal. He's superior to her lategame, overall.
> [{quoted}](name=SixPathsOvPain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=V21d4YXF,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-04T11:20:33.245+0000) > > Darius has CC and more reliable damage though. He also has a heal. He's superior to her lategame, overall. Illaoi has an insane AOE ult that if combined in a wombo will pretty much mean a free teamfight win. She also has healing when tentacles hit. She fulfills the same role as Darius (don't come close or I shit on you)
: Can any ADC 1v1 Kindred reliably?
Tristana? She clearly outdamages Kindred with her steroids and a crit-based build and can ult her out of her own's ult
Noezholio (EUW)
: not entirely true, most people just don't know how to play against her by now. shes been there for a week, wait a few more weeks and people got her figured out. She is an extremely annoying lane bully thats true but her lategame and roaming potential are so incredibly weak you'd start to cry. unless she lands a 4 man ult in a teamfight which again is not that easy, she is useless. Her miniature gapcloser in form of her w also lowers her damage following the ult. The best way would be ult -> w but if you need it to get into the fight, well. theres a lot of damage gone and the enemy just walks away. She's a litle bit like heimerdinger. fight her in her tentacles and you are dead. force a mobile fight where she can't sit in between them and has to chase you or run for objectives so she can't spwan those tentacles in and unless you fed her in lane you won.
> [{quoted}](name=Noezholio,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=V21d4YXF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-12-04T10:34:50.435+0000) > > not entirely true, most people just don't know how to play against her by now. shes been there for a week, wait a few more weeks and people got her figured out. > She is an extremely annoying lane bully thats true but her lategame and roaming potential are so incredibly weak you'd start to cry. unless she lands a 4 man ult in a teamfight which again is not that easy, she is useless. > Her miniature gapcloser in form of her w also lowers her damage following the ult. The best way would be ult -> w but if you need it to get into the fight, well. theres a lot of damage gone and the enemy just walks away. > > She's a litle bit like heimerdinger. fight her in her tentacles and you are dead. force a mobile fight where she can't sit in between them and has to chase you or run for objectives so she can't spwan those tentacles in and unless you fed her in lane you won. How is her lategame bad? She's very tanky naturally and just builds like a juggernaught, ending up as strong as someone like Darius.
: What is ILLAOI?
"Not enough damage" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH pls.
Poggémon (EUW)
: #no regrets
Wait, how does that do 0
FishBrain (EUW)
: How long to be approve for PBE?
I know I've applied late too (started mid- season 2 and applied somewhere in season 4 I think) , still haven't got it.
: FNC VS EDG Riven destroying Fiora
Matchup is still pretty even. I've seen a lot of Fioras completely destroy Riven as well.
Ender (EUW)
: How good are adc in this meta?
'Mandatory' level of good. Pretty much everything relies on setting up the bot lane in competitive because they get so ridiculously strong once rolling. TP on toplaners, even midlaners, laneswaps...
Caltys (EUW)
: EUW server lagging?
Approximate wait time : 3 hours pls
: Nasus is no longer a hyper carry...actually he falls off late game :O
It's been a while that he falls off lategame, especially teamfighting. At least he outdueled every champion in the game in a splitpush scenario. Now it's not even the case anymore, a bit sad.
: Can Nasus double stack like Veigar?
What Nasus needs is not AOE stacking. His laning phase is actually fine. The problem is he gets ridiculously kited and gets killed/melted too fast, making him a borderline garbage teamfight champion in lategame, even if he's a great splitpusher.
Tobykachu (EUW)
: Why do people think assassins counter Veigar?
This is actually pretty true. A good long range or control mage can be as useful if not more than him. I think he's kinda countered by poke meta.
: I agree that towers needs buffs or that all champion dmg at towers should be the same scaling with champ lvl 25/50/75/ and so on. to the creator of this tread: {{champion:115}} {{item:1310}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3027}} hf
> [{quoted}](name=Insane Mana Junk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BaxWRJas,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-09-23T16:27:34.836+0000) > > I agree that towers needs buffs or that all champion dmg at towers should be the same scaling with champ lvl > > 25/50/75/ and so on. > > to the creator of this tread: > > {{champion:115}} > {{item:1310}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3027}} > > hf no void, no cdr :s
: Imo i think Quinn and Aatrox counters Garen and Darius
> [{quoted}](name=Khalil132,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mPsJPpQu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-09-23T16:16:28.371+0000) > > Imo i think Quinn and Aatrox counters Garen and Darius Quinn yeah, if she kites well. Aatrox, i just don't see how. I think he's even hardcountered by juggernaughts, that severely outtrade him (except maybe on a very early all in)
: i go smite jungle if i have to pick a support
: I just wanna share this awesome ranked game I played With a 0/57/18 Rammus
Pretty nice, except it's sad that Yi has no jungle item. He had no idea how strong sated is I guess.
Ichinose (EUW)
: Rly ? **Liandry (%15 magic penet) , Void Staff (%35 magic penet) , Sorcery Boots (%15 magic penet) , Rylai (extra stun + slow) , Rod of Ages (health)** Dig your grave ... right now.
Sorcer and Liandries are flat pen and not %pen
: Does Kindred counter someone like Udyr
Udyr is not 'easy to kite' at all in a small skirmish situation, he is somehow easy to kite in teamfights because he has no gapcloser but he will catch you in the jungle in a skirmish. If not, then Kindred would be more broken than Vayne and Kalista in terms of kiting. So I think not.
Mecar (EUW)
: Is it me or is fiora too tanky while building full AD ?
Yup, because she has huge base stats (but when I say that I get downvoted all the time so w/e) And she actually has base stats nerf in PBE (Base armor reduced to 24 from 27 HP per level reduced to 85 from 92 -> which makes 126 HP nerf at lvl 18)
Legatoux (EUW)
: When will I Play with people that have a brain?
Lvl 18 and already telling other people what to do? Oh god, I wish courage to people that will have to endure you in the future. No seriously, level 18 nobody should be taking it too seriously or trying to impose his own view because you still know nothing (Jon Snow). Like, you can ask : maybe if you did that, we could win by doing this and that? Try to have a conversation, you know? Not : omg you suck no fucking brain you could destroy nexus but you're too retarded to do that and you prefer doing [insert random useless thing he's doing atm]
Sub HeroCro (EUNE)
: Pantheon is AA based xd?????????? Sure he throws one AA in his combo
> [{quoted}](name=Sub HeroCro,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZdsZtGcL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-04T17:37:51.019+0000) > > Pantheon is AA based xd?????????? > > Sure he throws one AA in his combo http://i.imgur.com/MKZF693.png
: >Resistances are stronger against poke and a bit weaker against burst damage. Resistances diminiuish all forms of damage equally. But the thing about burst is, burst relies on cooldowns. And with morde, burst relies on both a cooldown, and giving up a position of safety, as he has to come into melee range. Normally, thats no problem, because his burst will either kill an enemy or force them out of the fight. If it cannot, then hes in a disadvantageous position, has to wait for his CD to come back up, and his enemy can start to kite. >Health doesn't synergize with sustain but helps not getting bursted. That's absolutely true, but health is a stat carries, especially ADCs, cannot build. There is Phage, that's about it, and only a few ranged ADCs like Corki (actually, I think its only corki) can benefit from that item. Everything else you build health-wise, will also cost you damage. >Already you should never be caught melee against Morde That's easy to say, but you will get caught. There will be a hook, there will be a grab that hits. There will be a misposition. There will be that Leona engage after Morganas black shield was baited out. There will be that Lee doing an insec, there will be that guy overextending just a tiny bit.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aMRcxBnP,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-09-05T10:56:06.812+0000) > > Resistances diminiuish all forms of damage equally. But the thing about burst is, burst relies on cooldowns. And with morde, burst relies on both a cooldown, and giving up a position of safety, as he has to come into melee range. Normally, thats no problem, because his burst will either kill an enemy or force them out of the fight. If it cannot, then hes in a disadvantageous position, has to wait for his CD to come back up, and his enemy can start to kite. > > That's absolutely true, but health is a stat carries, especially ADCs, cannot build. There is Phage, that's about it, and only a few ranged ADCs like Corki (actually, I think its only corki) can benefit from that item. Everything else you build health-wise, will also cost you damage. > > That's easy to say, but you will get caught. There will be a hook, there will be a grab that hits. There will be a misposition. There will be that Leona engage after Morganas black shield was baited out. There will be that Lee doing an insec, there will be that guy overextending just a tiny bit. In that case yeah you can build hexdrinker, though it delays your damage spikes, making you weaker than the other ADC if they took a sololane ADC to 'compensate' the morde (sololane ADC's are stronger anyway if not denied because they have full exp of the wave). For health, it's true that few health items are good on ADC's Several {{item:1055}} can do the job, but same problem is you delay your core damage items. For {{item:3044}} /{{item:3078}} it's also kinda core on {{champion:96}} {{champion:81}}
: Why MR is double effective against a Mordekaiser.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aMRcxBnP,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-05T08:13:59.968+0000) > > Okay, first of all, Morde relies on burst damage...that is high dmg spkies delivered in a very short amount of time (his third Q hit). Resistances are always more useful against burst than they are against sustained damage, such as rumbles or Vladimirs. WHAT? NO ! Resistances are stronger against poke and a bit weaker against burst damage. Resistances make so that you lose less overall health and it's easier to heal poke with pots. Health doesn't synergize with sustain but helps not getting bursted. The first sentence is already so wrong ! {{item:3155}} is very good against magic burst because not only does it provide MR but an effective _health_ shield. Overall on the rest, mmmh.. yea why not? But as an ADC you're supposed to deal the damage from the backline. Already you should never be caught melee against Morde, so there's no real reason to sacrifice some of your teamfight DPS for survivability you don't really need. Except if they really got a hard engage magic-heavy team already ({{champion:54}} ?)
: garen and darius have huge base defense stats and can outdamage any champ before the mid game
> [{quoted}](name=BonyGamePlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WnMLh3Ex,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-03T19:37:44.016+0000) > > garen and darius have huge base defense stats and can outdamage any champ before the mid game What does that have to do with anything of what I said? Ignoring the fact that the second "fact" is clearly wrong
: they're boring no risk high reward champions
> [{quoted}](name=BonyGamePlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WnMLh3Ex,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-09-03T18:14:27.565+0000) > > they're boring no risk high reward champions no risk melee Pick one. If you want a no risk medium/high reward champions, look for {{champion:103}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:429}}
: Just buff Aatrox.
Tbh a simple buff on his base HP + HP/lvl would completely do the trick. You might not believe it, but sometimes the key to a kit success is just how much base HP/HP per level you have. Just see how the Jax nerfs/buffs on HP made him strong or weak all of a sudden.
: It can play their laugh on a loop instead. Lux : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> [{quoted}](name=Silancia,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zZK2vnyo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-03T17:11:35.044+0000) > > It can play their laugh on a loop instead. > Lux : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nunu Bot : Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah ... Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah
: I would like to see the following changes: **Cost** {{item:1026}} 850g + {{item:1037}} 875g + _865g_ --> 1165= {{item:3124}} Total cost: _2590_ --> 2890g **Stats** +30 attack damage +40 ability power **_Passive_** _Basic attacks (on-hit) and spell casts grant +4% attack speed and +4 ability power for 8 seconds (stacks up to 8 times)._ **_Unique passive_** _Falling below 50% health grants +20% attack speed, +10% life steal, and +10% spell vamp until out of combat. 30 second cooldown._ I would like just the passives being changed (and cost)... To this --> **Unique Passive** Basic attacks (on-hit) and spell casts grant +3% attack speed and +1% life steal, and 1.2% spell vamp for 11 seconds. Basic attacks against enemy champions gains 3 stacks (stacks up to 12 times). **Unique passive** Falling below 25% health grants full stacks immediately, +12 armor penetration, +12 magic penetration and a shield that protects from all damage until being hit 6 times by enemy basic attacks. The passive lasts 6 seconds after shield has broken. 50 second cooldown. --- The 11 second timer should give enough time to transfer the gained stacks onto the next camp (if jungling) or maybe even next wave. Each stack provide very little, but with momentum they should shines through. Also, dueling a champion will not leave you with a too weak item, since it will stack 3 times faster against champions. Below 25% hp is also another drastic change. Having 25% hp left leaves the user very vulnerable to focus and some champions' finish-off-abilities. Having said that, the '6-basic-attack-protection' + penetration ought to give you some serious last breath action.
> [{quoted}](name=Schwarzenegger X,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RgZW7AEk,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-09-03T02:09:31.454+0000) > > I would like to see the following changes: > > > **Cost** > {{item:1026}} 850g + {{item:1037}} 875g > + _865g_ --> 1165= {{item:3124}} > Total cost: _2590_ --> 2890g > > **Stats** > +30 attack damage > +40 ability power > > **_Passive_** > _Basic attacks (on-hit) and spell casts grant +4% attack speed and +4 ability power for 8 seconds (stacks up to 8 times)._ > > **_Unique passive_** > _Falling below 50% health grants +20% attack speed, +10% life steal, and +10% spell vamp until out of combat. 30 second cooldown._ > > I would like just the passives being changed (and cost)... To this --> > > **Unique Passive** > Basic attacks (on-hit) and spell casts grant +3% attack speed and +1% life steal, and 1.2% spell vamp for 11 seconds. Basic attacks against enemy champions gains 3 stacks (stacks up to 12 times). > > **Unique passive** > Falling below 25% health grants full stacks immediately, +12 armor penetration, +12 magic penetration and a shield that protects from all damage until being hit 6 times by enemy basic attacks. The passive lasts 6 seconds after shield has broken. 50 second cooldown. > --- > The 11 second timer should give enough time to transfer the gained stacks onto the next camp (if jungling) or maybe even next wave. Each stack provide very little, but with momentum they should shines through. Also, dueling a champion will not leave you with a too weak item, since it will stack 3 times faster against champions. > > Below 25% hp is also another drastic change. Having 25% hp left leaves the user very vulnerable to focus and some champions' finish-off-abilities. > Having said that, the '6-basic-attack-protection' + penetration ought to give you some serious last breath action. I support the idea, except for the shield. I mean, do you realise how broken that shield would be? Protects from all damage until being hit 6 times ! It's like a Kayle's ult, might last even longer, cause 6 attacks are very long to place. Also, it woul be a hardcounter to spell champions. You basically ignore their damage until they put 6 autoattacks on you? I guess that Katarina is not gonna put 6 autoattacks on Jax to be able to do some damage to finish him. Nah, the 6 autoattacks thingy is just too broken. It makes it single-handedly the best defensive item of the game. Take that on a full damage otherwise carry and free win.
Bombardox (EUW)
: Do you guys gank for an ally nasus ?
It's usually not worth the effort to gank Nasus, unless you have extremely clear vision of where the opposing jungler is and Nasus's laning opponent is clearly overextening. Because fighting as Nasus usually leads to less stacks and because he's so weak in early 2v2's that if there's a countergank -> double kill and Nasus is completely screwed.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Muzét,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QEi1dnEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-01T09:22:16.691+0000) > > I still don't understand why you are mad about him. > Because of his Q damage ? Man it's so obvious when he's got the 3rd on ready, his mace glows red just go b 3 seconds and it's gone. I have to concur. Calling Mordekaiser "Broken" is a gross misstatement in my opinion. His Q is definitely too strong, but it's the only thing he's got going for him. His E damage sucks, his W is useless unless he's in a duo lane, his ult doesn't do a huge amount of damage due to how you build him now (sticky). His Dragon could maybe also use a tweak, but overall he's not "broken". His Q, while the third hit is super strong, is more difficult to hit than you think. You have a 2-3 second window to hit the next Q - so you need to stack twice then hit the third. Given that he has sucky mobility and no CC, any smart champion can dance around him until his Q is down - and now he's useless again. He needs rebalanced overall in my opinion. His W should be usable on minions again (maybe with reduced effect), his E damage should be buffed, and his Q nerfed in return. A champion who is entirely reliant on one skill for 90% of their damage, I feel, makes me a little sad :-P
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QEi1dnEl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-01T09:36:04.263+0000) > > I have to concur. > > Calling Mordekaiser "Broken" is a gross misstatement in my opinion. **His Q is definitely too strong, but it's the only thing he's got going for him. His E damage sucks, his W is useless unless he's in a duo lane, his ult doesn't do a huge amount of damage due to how you build him now (sticky). His Dragon could maybe also use a tweak**, but overall he's not "broken". That's exactly the definition of broken for me. Aka doesn't work properly; is not well designed, the power is badly reparted among his spells. Broken =/= OP, and I feel he's definitely broken right now.
: can we do something about rageblade?
It should give arpen and mpen to be relevant. Either as a flat stat or on the stacks
: PENTA KS
Oh cmon guys, he's not bragging that much about the penta he 'deserved'. Just asking for you to tell your pentasteal good ol' stories. Keep your anti- devourer/Yi salt :D
: game built around pro play.Nerfs on champs that are hard to play in mid/low elo
If this isn't the case, as a player the only thing you can do is forget all the other champions and just train 'high skill' champions, because as you get better with those champs, the champ reveals itself to be simply stronger than other champions, basically rendering the 95% of the remaining champion pool just bad. So no.
: your argument is invalid. Also we will never know if im better than him or not. i can be and i might not be. this still has nothing to do with anything.
> [{quoted}](name=DDsT Salt,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Av77KV4W,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-27T21:06:18.240+0000) > > your argument is invalid. > > Also we will never know if im better than him or not. i can be and i might not be. this still has nothing to do with anything. This is not an argument, this is irony. If one of the best Veigars in the world has trouble landing his E and he uses it mostly defensively or chaining with allies CC, and you on the other hand lands easily your E, it's maybe not because, i quote you, " Maybe im just so much better as veigar?" but because your opponents did huge mistakes they should not do. Capitalizing on mistakes is ok, needing mistakes to do sthg isn't. Or I might have misunderstood, maybe you said you were so much better than your opponents, and not better than other Veigars/ or me. Which doesn't change my point. Also I don't think Veigar is weak, because he has a lot of burst and CC overall, but is not really reliable/playmaker anymore.
: i doubt that since they are diamonds.
> [{quoted}](name=DDsT Salt,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Av77KV4W,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-27T16:02:13.840+0000) > > i doubt that since they are diamonds. Keep doubting. Anyway, you're probably so much better than http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUW/NaInDuK the guy I was talking about.
: his q is as fast as ezreal q which makes it hard to dodge and it also has a decent hit box. You need to stand behind 2 minions for them to block it. Usually when enemies are standing behind minions waves they do not try to dodge skillshots because think they are safe. unless it's something like xerath q but you can always see that skill coming when you can see veigar q coming. "Overall, the problem is not as easy to see in low elo because people are pretty bad and literally walk to your W/E" first of all, every death that happens in a game can be traced back to someone making a mistake. (example, bad positioning). Im also playing against diamonds most of the time so i dont know about that low elo difference. Considering that if veigar manages to stun the enemy, that enemy is dead 90% of the time so it is good that it has some counterplay to it. also in team fights it is better used as a zoning tool and it is perfect at burning flashes. It had it's cd reduced by 2 sec and mana cost reduced by 20 and its range got increased. I mean c'mon... instant aoe stun that lasts 2,5sec was broken as fck. His w can also be used when your allies stun or snare someone, when enemy is coming out of zhonyas, and in chase situations you can either hit enemy with it or they dodge it and that way you gain more distance to them. When i play veigar i don't need to rely on my team at all and i hit my stun 80% of the time and 10% of that remaining 20% is when enemies are still caught inside it. Maybe im just so much better as veigar? I also have to say that when the rework came out he was terrible, absolutely garbage. The buffs they gave him were huge for him and now he is very viable.
> [{quoted}](name=DDsT Salt,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Av77KV4W,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-08-27T14:52:27.359+0000) > When i play veigar i don't need to rely on my team at all and i hit my stun 80% of the time and 10% of that remaining 20% is when enemies are still caught inside it. Maybe im just so much better as veigar? Maybe your opponents are so bad and you don't even see it, which would be pretty sad.
Show more

Sasogwa

Level 104 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion