Rioter Comments
: FOR CHAT PURPOSES ONLY. I asked support about synapse chat macros a week or so ago, specifically; they said it was fine but, with this contingent: No spamming No harassment No toxicity Do not use in a way that substitutes engagement with the game, chat only. If you submit a ticket to support they will confirm my claim here.
Rioter Comments
SlimHeavy (EUW)
: DirectX error while launching game from champion select.
Saviour 1 (EUW)
: Glad you watched his stream, because that was a good game
csing is everything. go custom and farm 20 minutes till u get 90% of cs
TTekkers (EUW)
: I tuned into G2 Zven's stream for a few minutes earlier today and you made some sick Blitz plays (he was on Twitch). Made me jealous of the bronze Cranks I gotta play with :( ___ Any tips for an ADC to git gud from a support's point of view?
Glad you watched his stream, because that was a good game
Rioter Comments
Biuvoc (EUW)
: ELO is not important??
Rioter Comments
Wannes (EUW)
: Sàviour , Thank you so much for this kind of input. I'm a 49 year old player, so I am never going to be Challenger or win the Tour the France in this lifetime..... You just proved a lot about what I believe in in gamepay..... ;-) Players trying to help players is such a relief from the ordinary. I get flamed a lot and although my mechanics are very poor my map awareness is OK, I know the etiquette, play for objectives and allow others the fun where I can (I always play 'Fill', so Support a lot). I'm convinced I am actually quite fun to play with. Oh, and I NEVER surrender. So seeing players trying to help others is really nice after getting flamed day in - day out. I must admit I get a lot of honours too after the game, but I find it sometimes rough to get called all these names by these kids knowing I'm a responsible dad who enjoys playing a game every now and then with his son. But then again, what's an old fart like me doing on Summoners Rift anyway..... Keep up the good work, hope to see you in EULCS soon! ;-) Cheers.
EULCS is not my goal, i am not striving to become a pro player. There is much less than 1 % of the players who always cheer others up.
Gaddafi (EUW)
: 19yo, Challenger... Congrats man.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: 5) Watch your own replays to find mistakes. Now it's easier with built-in replay system. 6) Never surrender. You can move the vote window off the screen to see just messages about failed votes. The most satisfying games come when you saw some 3/1 failed votes and won anyway. I managed to win two ranked games 4v5 as Sona support with adc level 1 both times. 7) If you play duo, be sure your fellow shares all these points. There's nothing more sad than a trusted teammate that now is asking you to press "yes" to end the game faster. 8) Remember: the most fed enemy can't get more fed than full build (unless they are Nasus/Veigar/Bard/Thresh/Kindred). Going to Master tier as the support solo player this season :)
Some games are lost and surrendering will save a bit of your mental health that soloq games take from you bit by bit
Encrux (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nakoruru,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BwkFE5IN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-04-13T04:33:17.742+0000) > > 5) Watch your own replays to find mistakes. Now it's easier with built-in replay system. Unless you're d1+, please don't. You're wasting your time doing that. There's no way an average player will be able to recognize mistakes efficiently.
: Hello there, Can i please add you in league, because i have some questions if you don't mind.
im answering questions here and on stream
: The fact ur 19 and u are challenger is crazy but i wanna say something. Good job. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments

Saviour 1

Level 245 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion