Rioter Comments
ellekene (EUNE)
: Favourite music to listen to while playing
: Nerf Kata and Malzahar ?
Morgana is a good counter for malz
: Riot did not ban Nubrac for playing teemo support, neither did they ban him for playing it midlanne instead of botlanne On a reddit post RiotWookieeCookie claimed that he was banned because he "targetted high profile streamers to garner a negative reaction and attention from these streamer's audience" Which I personally think is bs since he played that strat in basically 80% of his games He also further affirmed that they will **not** ban for playing off meta https://old.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KXmKK0vY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:30:37.287+0000) > > Riot did not ban Nubrac for playing teemo support, neither did they ban him for playing it midlanne instead of botlanne > > On a reddit post RiotWookieeCookie claimed that he was banned because he "targetted high profile streamers to garner a negative reaction and attention from these streamer's audience" > Which I personally think is bs since he played that strat in basically 80% of his games > > He also further affirmed that they will **not** ban for playing off meta > > https://old.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/ I also think it was a very poor attempt at trying to gloss over the situation. The exact words were that this particular strategy would appear "most often" in games that contained a streamer. Nonetheless, he also plays the game with this strategy in games that have no streamers. Putting that aside for a moment, I think it's a troublesome path to travel if the culture of the game is now to be defined that should a player find themselves in a game with a streamer, then their gameplay must be proportionate for the streamers audience. It is a faulty logic that will simply result in a lot of unnecessary hassle. For those that _really_ want to pry into specifics, this game is literally advertised with the slogan: "Play Your Way". Now I can't speak for other places in the world, but here in the UK that advertisement will come under the scrutiny of the ASA ("Advertising Standards Agency"). For example, if Mr Smith paid £50 for a virtual currency purchase to play the game as they had seen advertised, and was later penalised for doing so subsequently losing access to their financial investment, then that would be a breach of advertising and marketing practises on Riot's part. I'm not particularly sure if the responses on the subject to even date are formulated within a group, but what is clear is that whomever is behind it certainly is not a seasoned professional in marketing - with no disrespect toward, of course.
: > You make one mistake here, which is comparing maturity to actual age. There's actually not a significant correliation between the two. @Hansiman There's no correlation between age and maturity? Sorry, I don't even know how to respond to that. > Just look at yourself, your post starts calm and collected but it quickly turns into shit talking kids, aren't you supposed to be the calm and collected one mister adult ? @Call me Teddy So pointing out observable behaviors = shit talking? I believe I was kindly-articulated throughout the whole post. It is your namecalling that is not very mature ;)
> [{quoted}](name=HeroWeasel,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=fUjloTuv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:49:46.945+0000) > > @Hansiman There's no correlation between age and maturity? Sorry, I don't even know how to respond to that. > > @Call me Teddy So pointing out observable behaviors = shit talking? I believe I was kindly-articulated throughout the whole post. It is your namecalling that is not very mature ;) That simply means that maturity is not defined exclusively by age. It is possible to have an older person who is immature, and a young person that is mature. _Generally_ the age at which people are _expected_ to have fully matured is approximately 25. This however is more of an observation than anything.
: Help with ADHD causing me to react badly to players in games
Similarly to all mental health conditions, each one is unique to each person. For that reason, you should see your doctor about it if you are truly serious about improving your circumstances.
: We need an age--exclusive server. It is high time.
Most sensible adults don't just hand over a scanned copy of their passport...
: SO lots of people are going on about how Mordekaiser is OP...
He is like the magic version of Yi. Stay out of range and CC him down to death.
Rioter Comments
JNGNurS (EUW)
: Lags at Minute 5-10
: Do you play via wireless lan? That can always lead to such problems.^^
> [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=OtyILvAg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:33:24.757+0000) > > Do you play via wireless lan? > That can always lead to such problems.^^ That might be it then! Not at home so having to use wireless here for it. Though I think I've just about had enough of my daily dose of being told to go and die and how I am an inbred %%%%%% by the community, so I have closed the client for the rest of the night lol. Time to go play Cities Skylines lol.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Say Youre Sorry,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=MJEEGUEP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:21:35.773+0000) > > You can use shards when upgrading your Mastery levels on champions. I think you use them for levels 5, 6 and 7. Is it cheaper that way than disenchanting the champ shard and then just using the blue essence for mastery?
> [{quoted}](name=Muwatallis,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=MJEEGUEP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:37:28.496+0000) > > Is it cheaper that way than disenchanting the champ shard and then just using the blue essence for mastery? It may be cheaper to do that for the more expensive champions, but for the cheap ones such as Garen, etc, you are definitely better off using a shard :)
Alexgaby15 (EUNE)
: Owned Champion Shards
You can use shards when upgrading your Mastery levels on champions. I think you use them for levels 5, 6 and 7.
: Can you summarize in a few sentences what actually happened?
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Nofgqf7W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T14:54:22.728+0000) > > Can you summarize in a few sentences what actually happened? Someone played Teemo support. They decided to support an Irelia mid while a Sivir adc was against a Sona and a Taric. They secured a fast kill in mid against a Twisted Fate. Team mates were being regularly negative and flaming the support in chat. They then were calling for reports. They then sat in the fountain AFK'ing and opening the game. The support is given a 14 day ban and the others don't even get a slap on the wrist. It's double standards and undeserved.
Teahyun (EUW)
: so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. This has no bearing for you? This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" dafuq? get out. play with yourself
> [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:01:50.864+0000) > > so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. > This has no bearing for you? > > This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. > This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. > > He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? > Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No > He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. > > Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" > dafuq? get out. play with yourself At least he didn't AFK... Or flame... Or call for reports... Remind me again who was making the game experience terrible?
: #FreeNubrac
It is double standards. He played a cheese strategy that had logic behind it. Teemo is a nightmare for champions like TF because they are auto attack based. Meanwhile, Sivir can easily solo farm a lane against a Sona and a Taric - all while actually receiving experience twice as fast as the enemy bot lane. Irelia could freeze the wave and Teemo can zone away the TF out of experience range, or they could constantly push it in and he could continue blinding TF to prevent last hits on minions. Yes it is uncommon, but there is actually logic behind it - the same goes for almost all other types of cheese play which we even see on pro games that are streamed. Furthermore, the game also statistically scores you on your roam dominance score pre-15 minutes. In a sense, it is encouraged. Freeing up mid lane by taking that turret also makes roaming a lot more effective (as opposed to freeing up bot or top because there is further of a distance to travel). During all of this, a bunch of others constantly flamed the person, called for reports, were negative in chat frequently targetting one person and decided to open up the lanes and sit in the fountain - and none of them received even a slap on the wrist. There was cheese strategies being played on both sides. I mean the enemy team has a Sona and a Taric on bot lane. Some time ago, people would have been called trolls for doing the exact same thing. It's all hypocritical to be honest - and the wrong person was banned.
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: nb3 and nubrac thing
I don't think his suspension was deserved really. He was playing a cheese strategy, but that doesn't mean that he was intentionally feeding. It's really no different than people doing a jungle invade level 1, or an early roam to help secure kills and give your other lanes a lead. I mean, when playing support role, the game actually scores you statistically on your roam score pre-15 minutes. I'd rather have someone in my team who is at least playing the game and making an effort, whether or not it is a cheese strategy, than those who will just sit in the fountain and call for reports constantly just because the game didn't match their personal preference. Though allowing flaming, AFK'ing and report calling to go unpunished while penalising someone for playing a cheese strategy is a double standard in itself. Either suspend all that broke rules that game, or none at all.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Just checked your match history, and you're talking about flex. That's entirely different from soloQ. One can be challenger in soloQ, and be silver in flex just because they only recently started playing flex, meaning they'll be matched against silver players in flex. Flex MMR is completely independent from Solo MMR. Theoretically speaking, it would even be possible for someone who is iron in solo to be matched against someone who is challenger in solo if they're playing flex and their flex MMR is roughly the same. Hope that explains it! Edit: also, it's possible that your opponents are premades and that's why all the high rank is in the enemy team. I had a flex game in flex silver elo where our team was full of silver and gold players, while the enemy was a 5 men diamond premade (who most likely just started climbing flex), and we got completely obliterated.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Aq9jWu4n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:58:38.767+0000) > > Just checked your match history, and you're talking about flex. That's entirely different from soloQ. One can be challenger in soloQ, and be silver in flex just because they only recently started playing flex, meaning they'll be matched against silver players in flex. > Flex MMR is completely independent from Solo MMR. Theoretically speaking, it would even be possible for someone who is iron in solo to be matched against someone who is challenger in solo if they're playing flex and their flex MMR is roughly the same. > Hope that explains it! Yes their flex MMR is plat 1 to plat 4. But, as per usual, the weekend has started and most of the games I have been in tonight has been full of absolute toxic nut cases. So I think I'm just gonna close the client until monday when all the children go back to school.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Be happy about that! If your MMR is really on a plat level, and you keep only winning, then you have a good chance of getting promoted to Gold IV immediately after reaching 100 LP, without the need of playing promos. And if you manage to keep it up, you also can skip divisons, for example I was promoted to Gold II from Gold IV without even needing to play promos.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Aq9jWu4n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:22:04.140+0000) > > Be happy about that! If your MMR is really on a plat level, and you keep only winning, then you have a good chance of getting promoted to Gold IV immediately after reaching 100 LP, without the need of playing promos. And if you manage to keep it up, you also can skip divisons, for example I was promoted to Gold II from Gold IV without even needing to play promos. I think I jinxed it. I've had just 2 games were people are pretty much just AFK'ing in lane and doing nothing, so it's pretty hard to actually win those games :/. I still don't understand though, because my entire team is full of gold people and me (silver), and then the enemy teams are full of platinum, and there is a huge difference between how both teams play (I mean a really huge difference in skill level). Should it not at least be equal to some degree?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=IIIrd Bishop,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bMftjJZg,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-14T10:10:25.312+0000) > > Account selling/buying is illegal. Naming & Shaming is also illegal by the Forum Rules. You paid money for something you were not allowed to have and should have been aware of such a thing. Furthermore, you actually bought it without any protection whatsoever. You kind of deserve to lose out on this. Do not mix up illegal with forbidden. Will he go to jail ? No. It's not illegal. Will he get banned ? Possibly : it's forbidden.
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bMftjJZg,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-06-14T10:29:23.417+0000) > > Do not mix up illegal with forbidden. > Will he go to jail ? No. It's not illegal. > Will he get banned ? Possibly : it's forbidden. Well technically, it is fraud lol.
: My account was stolen.
If you ever made an RP purchase, then send support a ticket with information such as the last 4 digits of the card number, the bank/holding society name and the name on the card. Also, include your postal/zip code for the location when you created your account and provide your date of birth that you entered when registering. If you had received or given gifts at all, or made any purchases from the store, then detail those as well.
: i am sorry
Out of the numerous people that will deny they flamed in their games, at least you own up to your mistakes; and for that, I commend you. It won't change the position of your punishment however.
: Just tried. Says invalid characters
> [{quoted}](name=020botlanemybad,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xrLLXsbE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T09:27:25.882+0000) > > Just tried. Says invalid characters Hold down Alt, then press the letter, then use the number pad to type in the numbers for the desired symbol. Or you could just copy and paste them from google. If you want the list of Word Codes, then here they are: https://sites.psu.edu/symbolcodes/windows/codealt/
Ikirisu (EUW)
: I Just Got Scammed
If you haven't spent any of the RP in the client, then send a ticket to support so that they can forward it onto whoever deals with finance. If a double purchase has been made in error then it can easily be resolved. It's possible that your bank could have flagged the transaction for a quick review before allowing it to complete, and in those instances the funds are ring-fenced (kept to the side and taken out of your bank "available balance"). That usually happens when their systems detect an unusual change in spending behaviour. For example, if someone normally uses their card to make payments during the day time, and all of a sudden there are transactions pending late at night, or if the payments are being sent to an unknown recipient, all of these things can potentially flag up a pending transaction which can lead to miscommunication regarding the confirmation of purchase. If anyone in player support tells you that RP purchases are non-refundable, then just make it clear that you were only intending to make one purchase and not multiple. Non-refundable policies don't apply to payments made in error. If you have spent any of the RP though from the wrong purchase, then I doubt that they will reverse it. Good luck!
: Will i get Victorius skin if i drop to silver?
I remember reading that your rank doesn't decay for anything below diamond, so if you are in gold then you should not decay ^^
Tarolock (EUNE)
: ranks do NOT matter, at all... your rank is just a fancy way of saying that you are on the 654633th place on the ladder what matters is MMR, solo and flex queue have different MMRs so its possible that you are diamond in soloq and iron in flex >is there a cap of some sorts to how big the difference in rank is between your own rank and the rank of people you're playing against? i dont think so, as i said only MMR matters
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E1H8lqg6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T10:11:55.224+0000) > > ranks do NOT matter, at all... your rank is just a fancy way of saying that you are on the 654633th place on the ladder > > what matters is MMR, solo and flex queue have different MMRs so its possible that you are diamond in soloq and iron in flex > > i dont think so, as i said only MMR matters Okay thanks! See with the MMR, I remember seeing a streamer saying that if your enemy team has a higher MMR than your team, then if you win then you would win extra LP, and if you lose it wouldn't be as much. Is that true?
Rioter Comments
: Can they even do this? Isn't private chat, private? I'm sure there is a loophole with the gdpr now, to get you unbanned. No serious, real life threatening things were said - with enough exposure you might be able to get unbanned imo. Try reddit, NA boards, twitter - try getting in contact with an actual Rioter and ask for a review. Get to know your Privacy rights, and hit them with that. If they made a mistake, justice should be on your side and you should be unbanned. If however you made the mistake and your rights haven't been violated - I'm afraid the ban will stay. Good luck, and let us know what happens.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZlxXInpA,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-06-11T08:05:45.833+0000) > > Can they even do this? > > Isn't private chat, private? I'm sure there is a loophole with the gdpr now, to get you unbanned. No serious, real life threatening things were said - with enough exposure you might be able to get unbanned imo. > > Try reddit, NA boards, twitter - try getting in contact with an actual Rioter and ask for a review. > > Get to know your Privacy rights, and hit them with that. If they made a mistake, justice should be on your side and you should be unbanned. > If however you made the mistake and your rights haven't been violated - I'm afraid the ban will stay. > > Good luck, and let us know what happens. Technically, yes they can within reason. Said reason is pretty straight forward. The OP had been harassing others over multiple accounts using tools of Riot's platform. That can form the basis for an investigation due to criminal activity, albeit relatively minor; but Riot nonetheless have the legal right to intervene at their own discretion. Data controllers and processors need to meet "legitimate interests" for all data purposes, and complying with the law is and always has been at the forefront of that list. Additionally, if a report is raised over any direct messaging, once the contents of such discussions are shared by either party, then it ceases to be a 'private' communication unless stated otherwise. Usually paper format communications will contain "Private and Confidential" marked clearly on them while wireless transmissions will contain a footnote expressing that the correspondence is solely intended for the named recipient or along those lines.
Hananim (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Say Youre Sorry,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q7lc4fyN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T18:16:57.390+0000) > > To "hope" another person dies is a synonym to wish someone death in context. It is no different than telling someone to take their own life, irrespective of how it is worded. > The %%%%? If i tell you i hope you die, it in no way means that i want you to kill yourself, it just means i hope you die.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q7lc4fyN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T19:16:17.378+0000) > > The %%%%? If i tell you i hope you die, it in no way means that i want you to kill yourself, it just means i hope you die. It all follows the same narrative, that being: "I want you dead". I pointed out that "hope" is a synonym to "wish" in the context of that phrase. I then pointed out that the context is the same despite different wording. When you have a moment, look up the differences between an adjective, a noun and a verb. They are rather adolescent rules of literature; nonetheless important. Stick in at school and good day to you.
: "AP Shaco Support" Montage 9.11: WHO is the BEST SHACO SUPPORT?
Fhaca (EUW)
: Why is it forbidden to hope for death to other players?
To "hope" another person dies is a synonym to wish someone death in context. It is no different than telling someone to take their own life, irrespective of how it is worded. Yes, it is very much against the ToS.
Rioter Comments
iaapvp (EUW)
: 14 days suspension for this????
I assume you feel that a 14 day suspension is wrong. I would agree, this should have been a permanent.
69Volts (EUW)
: it was a 100% loss. My jungler had no smite and he promised to int. Also why is my post getting downvotes xD its not like i said anything offensive.
> [{quoted}](name=69Volts,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XkNjX4QW,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-09T18:35:02.909+0000) > > it was a 100% loss. My jungler had no smite and he promised to int. Also why is my post getting downvotes xD its not like i said anything offensive. No but you should screenshot it when it happens and submit a ticket about it - support will look at it contrary to popular belief.
: i don't think i inted lately u can check my op.gg just some random normal games and bot games
> [{quoted}](name=ChamsouSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uYEgz59Z,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-09T18:44:19.462+0000) > > i don't think i inted lately u can check my op.gg just some random normal games and bot games Only way to really know for certain is to actually see the game itself. If you were banned for intentional feeding, then it will say that on the suspension notice when you try to log onto your account in the client. I'd assume by that logic that it would also indicate whether a suspension was for toxicity or otherwise, also. When you submit a ticket it will go to Player Support, but if you are disputing their decision you can request that they escalate it so that it is reviewed once again by Player Behaviour. The punishment may be legitimate, or it may be misjudged - either way that is not something I can know, but just hold tight and see what Support respond to your saying. Keep in mind that the first response is usually a template and you might need to send messages back and forth a few times before someone will actually escalate it (just speaking from my own experience).
: i got suspended for no reason (i think)
You might have been suspended for intentional feeding - which the first punishment is a 14 day ban and second is a permanent ban. That will be down to your gameplay more so than your chat logs, but when you say you are not playing to win you are playing to have fun, that's a very ambiguous statement and since we don't know the context it will be hard to say. Just send a ticket to support and wait for them to respond. Ask them for examples in the game of what you did so that you can understand their perspective, and if you still disagree with it then you can request it is reviewed. I was unfairly suspended for 14 days as a first time offence last year for alleged intentional feeding in a normal game which was manually placed - but that was later reversed by another employee after it went for review. So mistakes do happen but in either case, just be polite with whoever you are dealing with.
Lemexis (EUW)
: Does opening a support ticket along with a chatlog increases chances that toxic players get banned?
They do respond to tickets, and they do take action if necessary - but they won't share details about the punishment with you.
: Please elaborate. One more dopamine hit for you btw. Enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GlyLIX50,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:44:14.325+0000) > > Please elaborate. > One more dopamine hit for you btw. Enjoy. May I suggest that you stop and think twice before making remarks about this particularly - more so when you are not qualified to even make such an assertion. To educate you, dopamine is merely one of several neurological chemicals that are primarily naturally produced within the body. If you have ever had to treat someone in A&E suffering from the likes of serotonin syndrome I can assure you that you would never make a joke of it because it is literally a dice roll with their lives that very little medical intervention can be done to mitigate it.
Rioter Comments
Hananim (EUW)
: This is completely wrong. Riot doesnt ban for private chat because you HAVE TO accept the friend request in order for the person to be able to talk to you. If someone flames u ingame, sends a friend request after the game and you still accept it and get flamed, its YOUR fault and thats why riot doesnt intervene in these cases. To op: Youre full of shit, you dont get 3 accs banned because you flamed someone in private.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XG8sBw3R,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-08T14:15:13.014+0000) > > This is completely wrong. Riot doesnt ban for private chat because you HAVE TO accept the friend request in order for the person to be able to talk to you. If someone flames u ingame, sends a friend request after the game and you still accept it and get flamed, its YOUR fault and thats why riot doesnt intervene in these cases. > > To op: Youre full of shit, you dont get 3 accs banned because you flamed someone in private. That perhaps may have been the case quite some time ago, but there has been a lot of changes in regulations in recent years, particularly for platforms that can or are accessed by minors. Very little will happen over a petty argument, but in regards to serious exceptions there is a responsibility to be upheld and this is what I meant by precautionary measures. For example, if someone was being harassed and told to take their own life over the internet from another individual and they did so, then that eventually will surface from an investigation that is done by the police along with the coroner (a person that determines the cause of death). In such a circumstance, a police liaison officer would instruct Riot to release all access to the persons account (similarly to the process that happens with social media platforms) and companies are legally obliged to do so. Sometimes a company may request a court order, but they are drafted up relatively quickly for that purpose. This is one example of why the privacy policy would state that personal information may be disclosed without consent if required to be compliant with legal matters. Now if such a situation transpired that something like this ever took place, and Riot had played down a complaint that actually did result in someone taking their own life after receiving abuse, then they would need to justify themselves for their decisions. Of course, this is an extreme example and god forbid that never happens but there is a line that shouldn't ever be crossed, irrespective of private messages or otherwise. Though dare I say, having a league of legends account banned permanently should be the last worry of someone in that situation.
: I actually said I reported two times a guy asking for my IRL address saying that he will fly to me and shoot me in my throat. And another time that he would find me and gas me as the Jew i am. Those 2 tickets got the response "we won't do anything about private chats"
> [{quoted}](name=020botlanemybad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XG8sBw3R,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-08T12:32:52.542+0000) > > I actually said I reported two times a guy asking for my IRL address saying that he will fly to me and shoot me in my throat. > And another time that he would find me and gas me as the Jew i am. > > Those 2 tickets got the response "we won't do anything about private chats" Okay but park that aside for a moment - what was it that you actually said yourself in the private messages to the person?
: PERMABANNED FOR PRIVATE CHAT and target banned by Riot Employee
It would really come down to what it was you actually said in private messages. Though Riot may take a neutral stance most of the time regarding private communications, there are some things which they would be forced to take action against solely for precautionary means above all else. So, if a person is going to send death threats, tell somebody to take their own life, etc, and a complaint is raised about it, then these are all examples of situations in which Riot would be forced to intervene if it was being done on their platform, regardless if it is in private messages or not. In that regard, it is not different to someone making the same comments towards another individual on the likes of social media such as Facebook messenger. What did you actually say?
: People don't understand what the Intentional Feeding report actually means.
I completely agree. I received a 14 day suspension which was manually placed on my account as a first time (and only) offence last year for alleged "intentional feeding", but that decision was later reversed after it was escalated and reviewed by another person. Some games you win, and others you lose - that much is as certain as death and taxes. Another blurry line is the mechanic of rotation, though it really should not be. Some people may want to rotate, particularly when a turret has been taken or if a specific lane match up is heavily against their odds and would be better suited so a rotation; but if any other person on the team at any point disagrees with it, they can then turn around and call it trolling. Essentially a lot of it comes down to how like-minded each person on the same team are. If they are aware and understand certain gameplay mechanics, then there will most likely not be an issue; however if they are not, then a needless issue surfaces. In that respect, at least, there is to some extent a degree of responsibility on the match-making system (which isn't perfect, but mostly does well) and it should just be acknowledged that at times a difference in gameplay style itself, albeit legitimate, is the actual culprit and not particularly the players. Don't become aggressive or negative towards other people though - as the moment you do so then you immediately are in the wrong regardless. Either make an effort to calm them down or just don't say anything at all.
: So that blue lock is useless
> [{quoted}](name=ArcherRyuga,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=4LnHv3jJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T17:46:43.777+0000) > > So that blue lock is useless If you go to "Collection", then on the left hand side in the client there are drop down options, and you can select an option for "Owned Champions". You can play all owned champions on a permanent basis; sometimes champions unlock regardless if you own them or not as part of the free rotation (though not in ranked games) and you can play the champions available on each rotation. :)
: add more mastery levels?
I would like that too. Like you said, it would make the game feel that little bit more progressive.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: 7 months later?!
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FFKx0gQF,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T10:27:10.897+0000) > > 7 months later?! No it happened earlier, but I had only noticed it recently lol.
Rioter Comments
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Damn. I was following your posts as you were posting them, and I'm really sorry to hear it didn't work out. As suggested in the comments, I would try to submit a ticket again.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FFKx0gQF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-05T14:27:24.291+0000) > > Damn. I was following your posts as you were posting them, and I'm really sorry to hear it didn't work out. As suggested in the comments, I would try to submit a ticket again. It all worked out in the end, they eventually reverted the ban and cleared the punishment against my account. The second person that reviewed the game confirmed that there was a lot of roaming and lane swapping happening in the game - and how that might irritate other players if it is not something each person is happy with, but that there was no signs of intentional feeding.
Show more

Say Youre Sorry

Level 35 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion