: We decided to no longer wait and voted to forfeit the second game We expected to instantly lose it anyway. Please let me know if you could play the second one.
nope just an insta-lose
: Clash already bugged :(
we won one game and lost one game, but we didnt even get to champ select
: Dont juge the book by its cover.Maybe she looks hot but she will speak like Rek'Sai {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
honestly, i think that would be pretty weird and cool {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: >inb4 irelia's brother is just a muscular dude with a big weapon Euphemism?
> [{quoted}](name=Arctic Ops,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eqOpK0lX,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-02-21T13:17:15.473+0000) > > Euphemism? you know it is ;)
Strigina (EUNE)
: To be fair, the last one "hourglass shaped" female with her chest out was Vi in 2012 if we can count her. If not, then there is Nami, but she is half fish. So Elise or Syndra. Then we had Quinn Lissandra Jinx Kalista Rek'sai Lamb from Kindred Illaoi Taliyah Camille Xayah Zoe None of them is really based on sex appeal, so this is first one after more than 5 years.
I'd argue a few of those cases like xayah, jinx and quinn but i see what you mean however, this is the one that makes the least sense the void is supposed to be this lovecraft-type dimension that horrifies, distorts and warps those that peer into it, nevermind being locked in there for years, you'd think she'd be all messed up or something, i bet all of my money shes this smooth talking hunter type like vayne. though i do see your point but out of all long awaited champions this is something i was looking forward to, just that subtle hint of insanity with a slightly freakish appearance. i don't dislike sex appeal, like i love eve's reworked look but still waiting 4-5 years for literally void-tarzan with grapes makes me a little disappointed. im sure you can understand where im coming from thanks for your reply.
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, Void/Icathia needs more sexy females, Rek'Sai can't be the only one
Smerk (EUW)
: Kassadin's daughter is another long standing meme in League. She existed in the lore for a long time and now they finally made her an official champion
yeah and she's nothing but sex appeal, she looks like a vayne skin, she's even a hunter-type too. they sold out a long awaited lore champion for a skin-tight suit, copypasta eye candy
POMА (EUW)
: League lore makes no sense as well as reading it.
i've not read it yet but im not supprised
: Depends on how the personality will be... i have high hopes for this one, because my bullshit detector doesn't ring alarm like with Zoe, i mean, a person can look like a totall edgelord and still care about others more than anything else, it's really just the look we can judge rn.
i can see your point but im sure you ben see why im quite disappointed
: Well Kassadin and Malzahar got basically taken by the void and corrupted, idk what you think a Symbionth is, but it is something like a parasite that gives benefits, so she basically wears a parasite, upside= she doesn't get corrupted by the void and has immense powers, downside... well you see the openly naked downside of it
but thats the point they chose to do it this way, they chose her to not look corrupted and to be topless, its just a vayne skin, void vayne that shoots grape juice
Rioter Comments
: Kai'Sa
I'm so disappointed with kassadins' daughter, I've been looking forward to her for ages to know how slightly twisted and warped by the void.... but look at her, perfectly fine happy go-lucky looking, another hunter like Vayne and Lucian with her chest out like all of the other copy-paste style female champion designs, DULL, DULL, SO, SO PAINFULLY DULL why is it that kassadin and malzahar are all messed up by 10 seconds of the void and yet her spending years in there nothing changes but she can shoot grapes at people now. genuinely a disappointing champion concept that i cant believe i've been waiting so long for inb4 irelia's brother is just a dude in armour with a big weapon.
Solash (EUW)
: [Possible Champion Leak] - Kai'Sa the Daughter of Void
I'm so disappointed with kassadins' daughter, I've been looking forward to her for ages to know how slightly twisted and warped by the void.... but look at her, perfectly fine happy go-lucky looking, another hunter like Vayne and Lucian with her chest out like all of the other copy-paste style female champion designs, DULL, DULL, SO, SO PAINFULLY DULL why is it that kassadin and malzahar are all messed up by 10 seconds of the void and yet her spending years in there nothing changes but she can shoot grapes at people now. genuinely a disappointing champion concept that i cant believe i've been waiting so long for inb4 irelia's brother is just a dude in armour with a big weapon.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zantonny,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o3roGXnw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T05:59:00.808+0000) > > I usually work on a rule of 6. > If I die more than 6 times, review the game, work out why you die those times and how they were avoidable. > Look especially so at lane phase deaths, as those are nearly always avoidable and due to your own error. > Look less at teamfight deaths, as these are sometimes required. As a front line, it can often be more disastrous for your team if you were to run away when low than it would be if you were to stay and fight till your dying breath. thats a lot already id say 3
i'd say about 6, some deaths are pretty much minor things, or fairly unavoidable so anymore than 6 means that you had at least 2-3 major screw ups in the game
: S ranks??
it's an overall of the average player that plays the champion, thats why getting an s on kindred is hard as %%%% because only diamond mains play them.
Youpwned (EUW)
: Let's talk about the losers of runes reforged
diana jungle has an attack speed problem, I heard the same for ekko. (i know about the hunter's machete but you have to give up talisman for it so it's still a nerf.) overall it's what im feeling like its a buff to bursty-fighty AD champions and a nerf to midlane control-farm mages
: Hunter’s Machete (and upgrades) NAIL (PASSIVE) Now additionally grants 15% attack speed for 2 seconds after basic attacking a monster. {{item:1041}} "why i can not of find my attack spede?" {{champion:131}}
> [{quoted}](name=Why So Darius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Gc0dBxGm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-11T06:18:20.558+0000) > > Hunter’s Machete (and upgrades) > NAIL (PASSIVE) Now additionally grants 15% attack speed for 2 seconds after basic attacking a monster. > {{item:1041}} > > "why i can not of find my attack spede?" {{champion:131}} if i got this item then that would be okay ap[art from it's still a nerf because i'f have to give up all the benefits of the other one for the attack speed I had before the rune changes. either way it's a nerf.
: Anyone else played against Urgot in this patch?
nah he's been banned for me ever since the buff.
Rioter Comments
: Preseason
i think its supposed to be 3am today
: It helped! Thank you very much :)
> [{quoted}](name=Miss J Puff,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YstAW10,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2017-11-01T21:35:54.178+0000) > > It helped! Thank you very much :) you're very welcome
: Typical millennial mindset. We're all used to get instant gratification.
Yeah, once it's in your head it's really hard to get out.
: Thesis about game addiction
> [{quoted}](name=Miss J Puff,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YstAW10,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-31T16:15:24.812+0000) > > Hi :) > > For my study to become a social worker I have to write a thesis about one of the target groups we work with. > > I'd like to ask you what you think is addictive about games, League in particular. Please feel free to add any other information/links you think are interesting. > > Thank you in advance :) > > I'll go back to studying :( {{item:3802}} Hello, I can answer this easy, in life it takes a while to complete something rewarding, it's sometimes expensive or extremely hard with little or no explanation like to make a movie or something like that, meanwhile in games you can achieve much more in a short space of time. a personal example is that I want to be a really good artist but it takes so much time and practice to see even a little bit of improvement and so from drawing to drawing i can't see any change in my skill but, in a game like this i know what I should do, what the objective is and there are emotional rewards for it. I hope this helps.
QuaRzTeX (EUNE)
: I CANT GET OUT OF BRONZE V
play teemo top, farm and back door the whole game, there you go you're welcome.
abixbg (EUNE)
: The game will be stomp based on the lanes making it not fun for anyone besides low self esteem kids that are happy to finish 20-0 with penta. I just finished 10/2/10 300CS and trust me it was not a fun win... flamed by everyone for not ganking AND babysitting while we had Jhin top and enemy duo adc bot... PS: me having bad solution is not a reason for ignoring the problem. Riots matchmakng has so many issues they cant be solved separately. And people resist change (if you remember removal of Duo ranked)
abixbg (EUNE)
: Riot why you are punishing people for having actual FUN with the game?!
> [{quoted}](name=abixbg,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=e7gKvKBr,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-27T08:13:39.816+0000) > > So i recently played a lot of champions that i've never played before (Normal) which of course lowered my elo a lot. I did that to both have understanding of the enemy champs AND for having a fun (not trolling). The sad thing came when i tried to get back to my regular champs which are teamwork reliant champs i noticed that i am matched with complete noobs not even lvl 30! How is that even possible i play since S3 and you match me with unranked people that does not even know what jungling is? Its just stupid not because i can't go up but because 1. I have to spend days spamming tryndamere and Yi 20/0 not having fun at all 2. Ruining peoples games by instalocking BECAUSE YOU %%%%IGN DISABLED DRAFT ON EUNE 3. Ruining peoples fun by stomping them with noob champs! Why?? Just why your elo system is so broken!? i only see you complaining but no solution, what The Febos said is 100% how it is.
TwîsT (EUW)
: I haave opened all chests I could this season, never missed a single on of them. But now I have 2 chests stacked and I never had that before...
i've got 14 stacked right now i've never had less than 10
Dyarize (EUW)
: hi im new
learn last hitting and knowing what to do to avoid getting killed by ganks :) best of luck to you
Rioter Comments
DeAlexxx (EUW)
: Teamwork - Close combat
: Mission for 5 melee
he left to join a normal game 10 seconds into looking for people.
: Presenting the EU Boards Discord!
Rioter Comments
: Team Recruiting
I am currently G3, I'm a top or a midlaner I dont mind which I can play almost all days and I have a working mic. peaked plat 4 last season.
: Gold 3 Mid or Top Lane looking for team.
Rioter Comments
Kibo1337 (EUNE)
: Riot please i beg u nerf tanks
"I had a prety nice score like 6-0.I was snowballing and he 0-0-0 1 shot me with ult" Okay explain this then... https://ibb.co/k9BwAk
: {{champion:63}} . I dunno why but he is kinda weak in late-game for me.
the strongest part of brand is his passive if you get the 3 stacks off in a team fight you'll do so much for your team, {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3089}}
: Banshe is no different to usual... pop the shield then use important abilities. That's the reason why no one brought it when it was a tank item... it got turned into a worse spirit visage by simply tapping them with any old spell and keeping them in combat. That particular bot lane would struggle because they don't have much they can actually use to stop you but that's a limitation with their picks... pretty much everyone else has an ability they can use to pop the shield before they use cc or at least not need to use the shield. Not to mention vayne died not because thresh couldn't use Q but because she couldn't dodge your Q with her Q, had she done that it would have been different so you can't say she died because of spell shield as there was plenty on her side that she could have done to live. Also remember that both items aren't very stat efficient and result in power spikes being delayed... a lot of people are rushing it because it's new and shiny, give it a few weeks and people will stop buying it so early in favour for better power spikes unless seriously behind, well either that or riot will nerf them as they did say they are keen for these situations to not happen.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JHw8bOmA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-04T21:04:23.803+0000) > > Banshe is no different to usual... pop the shield then use important abilities. > > That's the reason why no one brought it when it was a tank item... it got turned into a worse spirit visage by simply tapping them with any old spell and keeping them in combat. > > That particular bot lane would struggle because they don't have much they can actually use to stop you but that's a limitation with their picks... pretty much everyone else has an ability they can use to pop the shield before they use cc or at least not need to use the shield. > Not to mention vayne died not because thresh couldn't use Q but because she couldn't dodge your Q with her Q, had she done that it would have been different so you can't say she died because of spell shield as there was plenty on her side that she could have done to live. > > Also remember that both items aren't very stat efficient and result in power spikes being delayed... a lot of people are rushing it because it's new and shiny, give it a few weeks and people will stop buying it so early in favour for better power spikes unless seriously behind, well either that or riot will nerf them as they did say they are keen for these situations to not happen. okay but what does diana do when the q is already fairly hard to land as is it and now she has to land two of them in 35 sec or nothing, honestly as a diana main I felt that she was lackluster ever since the AP changes and now i feel shes trash.
Rioter Comments
: Thank you Riot for showing us you still don't know what the hell you're doing
honestly the worst thing to happen in this patch is BV, I am a diana main and i've been feeling that she's lack-luster for a while now; mostly due to the fact missing your q means that you lose like 40% of all of your damage. Then this new bv came out and well... everyone is more or less rushing it and what the hell is diana to do now?{{item:3102}}
Doomley (EUW)
: She also has a valentine skin
That is true, I forgot about that one, not my personal cup of tea though.
Rioter Comments
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: Besides riven he actually mentioned every champ spammed in pro play/high elo ^^ meaning he is rigjt ^^
but all these champions are played more than ALL of those in diamond+ in order from most played: ezreal, lee sin, lucian, caitlyn, jhin, janna, nami, thresh then its riven (so you was a little off there) karma, vayne, jinx, jayce , victor, elise, ali, bard, ori.... the list goes on they arent really the most played. even at higher elo. and as far as winrate goes not one on that list is in the top 33, the 34th at 51.92% with 34,893 games played at diamond+ is riven.
: This comment is the same as saying "I have no real counter argument and I'm dumb as fuck"
counter argument? you're saying you have an argument in the first place, are you? you've given no reasoning, no stats or facts, you're unranked with little amount of games played so I can see you're either a smurf, trolling on the forums because you're immature and have nothing better to do or you're bad at the game and venting your rage at the forums so riot might see the post and think "you know what this unranked scrublord is right, he's so good and knows what he's doing. what a pleb"
: List of totally broken Champs
tavl0904 (EUW)
: Having a lot of defeats lately :(
yeah aram doesn't count it's totally random ~pretty much~ if you'll win. if you're losing a lot on summoner's rift however, it's not always due to bad teams sure there will be one or two out of the 10 losses you'll get that you just have a troll and they don't but you need to look at your game play and more importantly your map play. i see silvers all the time complain, but they play mid lane leblanc and lose, simply; they got fed in the mid lane and didn't use that gold to kill the other lanes, take dragons, kill towers or counter jungle. "pressure" - pushing the minions or ganking a lane so you can roam to another lane/ take objectives "vision" - where is the enemy jungler? there isn't a person in the game that isn't thinking this "objectives" - what objectives can I take and what do i need to do to make sure i get it? "opportunity" - the enemy adc and jungler are botlane? let's take baron/ force a 3v5 (some higher level tips I guess) you have to force the enemy lanes to lose too. even if it's only a dragon or first tower. best of luck :) i hope this helps anyone.
Fador (EUW)
: 5's Team looking to finish off core team
What Role Do you main? mid/adc What are your Best 3 Champs at the Role you main? adc- jinx, MF and lucian mid- diana, lux and Ori What times are you available? any time Can you play a 2nd Role as good as your main? What is your 2nd best Role? i can also sub for top. And last but not least, ready to have some fun? ofc ;)
Rioter Comments
: I WANT YOUR OPINION ON HARD CHAMPIONS!
{{champion:61}} Ori- ult, shield ,speed and overall ball timing and positioning is hard to use even for experienced players but use her well and she will destroy lanes and lay waste in team fights {{champion:64}} lee- do i even need to say much- it's baby's first into the world of hard champions {{champion:150}} gnar - tp mega gnar takes a lot of skill and all around use of mechanics make any good gnar incredibly hard to beat {{champion:119}} draven - positioning, attention and instinct make this champion very hard to master honorable mention to janna {{champion:40}}
Show more

Scarlet Addict

Level 150 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion