mc4life (EUNE)
: TFT "Meta"
Full demon is pretty insane. 70% chance to mana burn, your opponents won't ever use their skills.
Kisecchin (EUW)
: Invisible Yummi's Q
And where is the bug?
: i forgot to ask can u see ally wards on mini map? if u are support how do uk which wards are yours
You can see ally wards. When you place a ward your wards show numbers 1, 2 and 3 next to them, to indicate which one you placed first and would get removed if you place a new one. You can use ward skins to make your own wards easier to recognize. But it doesn't matter who places the ward as long as it gives the vision you need. On an average SR game every player should buy 6-10 control wards. Always have one placed on the map and one in inventory.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Good job on the achievement! I don't want to be "that guy", so this is not against you, Sir, but I do want to point out that the Honour system is severely lacking. The concept is nice, by all means, but it feels so lacking in its execution. Like the Honour crest on the loading cards. It's not even visible all the time if you click on a card. Then it's the Honour "requirement" for events - Honour level 2 or above. Now personally, I don't care about it, but as it IS set as a requirement, I don't understand why they make such a poor deal out of it when displaying someone's Honour level. Thirdly, it's the rewards - yes, we get some key fragments out of it. Which on its own is useless. Then, and this really tops it, it's the Honour level 5 rewards this season: A Golden Chroma for Medieval Twitch and Grey Warwick (if both skins are already owned; else it's recieving either of the skins at random, or the remaining one if one is owned). Which is just a really, really cheap excuse of a reward, as the skins themselves were released in December 2009 and July 2010. Much has happened in the skin technical department since then. Why wouldn't they just make a new skin for the Honour system every season? Since it's a "big deal" as a requirement every time, why not make the rewards an equally big deal - and something to actually strive for? Taste is personal, and not everyone - myself included - play, or even like, Twitch or Warwick.
They should make honour level 2 a requirement for playing ranked.
Vaynimal (EUNE)
: FPS drop to 5-10 (Uplayable, screen is barely moving with constant stops)
Is it a connection or a hardware problem? I have had my fps drop to 1/freeze while my ping was fine, problem was laptop (or the graphics card)overheating. Vacuum cleaning all the air vents solved the issue.
simphonia (EUNE)
: ryze rework makes it easy tier champ. riot does not care, that ppl invested time.
Remember before they started reworking Ryze the first time and he was 1/10 difficulty to play. Great wave clear/poke, point and click root, ult that gave massive spellvamp, without being op... at least back then he was playable and an around 50% win rate, but Riot likes breaking things that are balanced.
Gargolev (EUNE)
: buggy/cheating/unbalanced soraka
Silence cancels the channel of the ability (in this case the animation timer). Soraka E is instant, Annie's Q and E are not.
Xuto (EUW)
: [Support Main]What could i pick to complete my 3/4 champion pool
{{champion:25}} and {{champion:350}} or {{champion:267}} . Yuumi is 100% dependent on the team and requires ADC and jungle to play around you in the early game. A good ADC will be godly with Yuumi, a bad ADC will be way worse. Wouldn't recommend unless premade and voice chat.
Kasiri (EUW)
: My personal take on how to improve the quality of solo/duo Queue
So ban people from ranked so they can continue being toxic in normal games and ruin the game for 9 other players there?
Krilldop (EUW)
: "Old" Game Modes
I want Dominion to come back
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
My first main was Janna mid, back in season 2{{champion:40}}
: Yes, Yuumi is weak. No, that is not a problem
Yuumi's biggest weakness is that teammates don't know how to move their champion... Her passive already has a cooldown indicator like any other skill on the skill bar.
CJXander (EUNE)
: This community is going downards
That's an instant dodge. Not worth playing with such idiots.
: Chinese, Japanese and Korean charactars in summoner name
Same reason our Æ Å and Ø aren't supported.
: Does blue buff give exactly 10% cdr? If so it's very possible.
: This is worthy of a perma ban?
That's a lot of typing and almost non of it is helpful information that helps win the game.
: Riot 25 game chat restriction (GIVE ME YOUR OPINION)
You talk way too much and most of it is not relevant to the game. Spamming, swearing and calling someone nazi doesn't help either. Lucky you only got a chat ban and not 14 days.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: How many control wards should you buy as a support on average?
Always carry two vision words in your inventory. Rebuy on every recall, unless you can finish an item. All roles should do that, not only support, but we all know it's not going to happen unless playing as 5 premade.
: If you're 5 man premade and you troll/int can you get banned if the enemies report?
If you are just running it down or not trying to win you can get reported. As long as you are still trying to win you're fine. If not, try custom games.
sparpo (EUW)
: Is Zhonya's over powered?
Stopwatch builds into Guardian Angel. I doubt many AD champs built it into Zhonyas. The effect is strong, but it also freezes you in place and CC abilities can be timed to hit once the effect ends.
: How to counter a katarina bot lane?
Assassins botlane are weak because they are countered by CC which all normal supports have. Katarina tower dives lv6, any stun, silence, root, or knock up and she's dead.
Asho0 (EUNE)
: Beloved Penalty System
Context doesn't matter. Only because someone else is behaving in a negative way doesn't give you a right to break the rules yourself. Asking for reports on another player only adds further to the toxicity. Pointing fingers at a troll or inter will only tilt yourself and the rest of your team more. Multiple reports made in the same game give the same result as one.
SHANi BD (EUW)
: No no. Transaction completed its been days Ago i purchased RP. They banned my account 3 days Ago. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Did you check your full transaction history on the bank account? If s chargeback was issued then the money would be refunded to your bank account, or get stuck as "pending" (since chargeback can take weeks to complete), leaving Riot with a -20$ balance resulting in a temporary suspension of the account until they receive the money. This happened to a friend once, the bank or credit card company had flagged the transaction to Riot games as possible fraud or scam attempt and issued a chargeback. He then paid Riot over PayPal and the issue was solved within hours. On a side note, for security reasons, never share pictures of your credit card or ID/passport unless you get directly asked to provide it and you are 100% certain you can trust them.
Vade (EUNE)
: i know but that was my young cousin not some stranger..
Who you share it with doesn't matter. Why not have your cousin create their own account and you could play together?
Noctiss (EUNE)
: Just a friendly reminder that game starts at 00:00 not 01:45
Wrong, the game does not start at 00:00. It starts in champion select and also the loading screen is part of it. Don't use that time to afk and get a drink, when you could be using it to think about your and the opponents team comp, consider your options and make a game plan.
Hansiman (EUW)
: ID bans would require specific knowledge of who each person is, which isn't really that possible. There are cases of "indefinite" bans which work as ID bans, but it's not foolproof and would require a massive amount of work to keep track of people. It's only used in very rare and extreme circumstances. --- > like maybe hardware bans. Bans like this would also punish a lot of innocent players. Not everyone has their own computer, but end up sharing with others, such as siblings. Would it be fair to be banned yourself just because a sibling has managed to get a hardware ban for something they did? Internet cafés are also still big in certain countries, and this would potentially ruin their business. The ban would also only be effective until the next time the person switches over to a new computer.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=niPkizw7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T16:10:20.242+0000) > > ID bans would require specific knowledge of who each person is, which isn't really that possible. There are cases of "indefinite" bans which work as ID bans, but it's not foolproof and would require a massive amount of work to keep track of people. It's only used in very rare and extreme circumstances. > --- > > Bans like this would also punish a lot of innocent players. Not everyone has their own computer, but end up sharing with others, such as siblings. Would it be fair to be banned yourself just because a sibling has managed to get a hardware ban for something they did? > > Internet cafés are also still big in certain countries, and this would potentially ruin their business. > > The ban would also only be effective until the next time the person switches over to a new computer. ID bans... brings up an idea, why not require the players to link a phone number to each account and require a pin verification? Increasing account security in the same process. Allowing multiple accounts to be registered on the same number, but when one of them gets banned ,all other accounts linked to that phone number would be banned too. Many websites and games require a similar kind of two point verification. And chance for collateral damage is low since people are much less likely to share their phone than sharing the same internet connection. Now some people have two or even more phones or they could borrow a phone from someone else to register the new account. But it would put a limitation on many and the number of new accounts they can register would be finite, and bans would have more of a consequence.
xxExcluxx (EUW)
: Disgusting
Chat logs?
MissJJess (EUW)
: Thanks for the in depth info! I kept getting caught by the enemy Jungle they were playing as {{champion:28}} so I had no idea where she was! I think the enemy realised I was not very good and focussed on me quite a bit, I was sup with Kai sa Vs Leona and Vayne the ADC also died the same amount of times as me, we were well beaten by better players. It's annoying that all those things above are considered inting because this game is hard enough to learn without people on your back because your not very good! It was not ranked forgot to point that out :) he is also Platinum IV so I think the matching system would of taken that into account and put me way out of my skill level!
> [{quoted}](name=MissJJess,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JuIiEAE2,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-01T09:30:13.782+0000) > > Thanks for the in depth info! I kept getting caught by the enemy Jungle they were playing as {{champion:28}} so I had no idea where she was! I think the enemy realised I was not very good and focussed on me quite a bit, I was sup with Kai sa Vs Leona and Vayne the ADC also died the same amount of times as me, we were well beaten by better players. > > It's annoying that all those things above are considered inting because this game is hard enough to learn without people on your back because your not very good! It was not ranked forgot to point that out :) he is also Platinum IV so I think the matching system would of taken that into account and put me way out of my skill level! If you are playing against Evelynn or Twitch it is important to get wards deep in the opponents jungle. Since they got stealth they will just walk straight over your regular wards in lane bushes without being detected. Instead try to ward the nearest jungle camps in the opponents jungle. If you see them clear the camp it is possible to predict where their next gank likely will be. Check out this video https://youtu.be/P2i9xB5qqcE As for "inting" people over use the term and 99.9% of the times someone says it, it is not actually inting, but rather someone getting outplayed or caught out of position once. Just report them for harassment. We all make mistakes and have bad games.
Cranda (EUNE)
: Revive
Revive now would be pretty op with the rune that lets you change summoners. Early game pressure with ignite/teleport, late game skip 50 sec death timer.
11wildy (EUW)
: This sure is an interesting topic. There's plenty of females playing league, but you are right that they often are not mentioned as such. On the other hand, if people find out you are a girl, do they act differently towards you? I am genuinely curious about this!
> [{quoted}](name=11wildy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IoBV3NoH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-29T08:46:08.888+0000) > > This sure is an interesting topic. There's plenty of females playing league, but you are right that they often are not mentioned as such. On the other hand, if people find out you are a girl, do they act differently towards you? I am genuinely curious about this! Some do, and most of it is sexual harassment or freaking out over playing with girls. Something along the lines of: "Oh wow cool so good for a girl"
Sharebaas (EUNE)
: I thought I was starting to understand this mastery system but now after I went 6/0/11 and got an A+
Grade is not only about KDA, it also calculates gold gained, cs score, vision score, objective control, damage taken and dealt, roaming before 15 minutes etc.
: Im unhappy with the new missions. (RANT)
Spoiler: it doesn't matter which objective of the mission you complete.
: Permanently Banned - A story of the 0.006%
There is a pattern... people making posts like this posting their chat logs, it's always a wall of text. Typing more in one game than others type in a whole week. Stop typing and focus on your macro.
Xande LFT (EUW)
: LP gains in D4
You gain less LP because your mmr is lower than the D4 average. A win streak or dropping a division will fix that.
Tonaleen (EUW)
: it's unfair for solo players to play against it especially in low elo like my elo
Nothing stops you from playing the same strat.
Rioter Comments
Tonaleen (EUW)
: Destroy boosting strategy once and forever
So you're saying report players for playing with a plan that works? What's next? Report players for playing as a team and cooperating? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Do i deserve a ban? (permabanned)
Most of that chat log is toxic and doesn't contribute any useful to winning the game. Score shaming, rank shaming, ridiculing others...
: Challenger Lux support stuck in gold XD
You show us the combat stats, what wins games is the map control. Lux is not a good support in most match ups and is rarely played in challenger.
: A new way to steal 1st Blue Buff
This isn't new. Faker stole blue buff like that on Syndra during season 2 worlds, even without smite.
: Killing as a support?
I keep attacking until the target is dead, especially if they might have counter gank incoming or flash/dashes up. Only time I stop attacking is if the opponent is guaranteed dead, alone, no ways of escape, and everyone nearby from my team is above 40% health. Kill secured is better than no kill or trading.
: When do YOU report your teammates for flaming?
Anything that calls out other players, inappropriate spam, "ez/easy" at end of game, asking for reports, etc. Mistakes and bad decisions happen, and the player(s) responsible usually know it was bad. Pointing fingers and blaming others doesn't make the mistake undone. Why add oil to the flames?

Schnuppi 0

Level 87 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion