Cloudtax (EUW)
: Clubs for Riven Mains
Yes, a cult where the members end themselves.
Lowkey 16 (EUW)
: Any chance for a Unban ( 2 Years Ago )
No, rito, in this case, supports intentional feeders, afkers and ragequitters. People who destroy other people's games.
: About the ''new'' anti-shield mechanics
: Very juicy one definitely didn't tilt me at all since they will all get punished :)
Oh but they will not get punished. They would have to leave at least 5 more games to even receive a leaver buster. Rito doesnt care about afkers, rage quitters or intentional feeders. They care, however, if you say a bad word. They harass women themselves, as if they were living in the 15th century, but saying a bad word is a nono. Softcore pronography is okay, but saying a bad word is a nono.
bartvader (EUW)
: How does TFT RNG works, because recent TFT games tilted me for life
It's not a bug. It's just rng. It's how this game is designed.
jacktjong (EUW)
: Trynd ult should be susceptible to true damage or silences
if played correctly, tryndamere has no counterplay. He can be 0/8 in lane, but if his teammates can stall, he can simply split push 24/7 and finish the game on his own.
: Stuck on loading screen during ranked, lost the game
No, nothing can be done about that, because they are busy making new skins, sorry.
oODaisyOo (EUW)
: cannot join in the game!
Nono, they are busy making new skins, sorry.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Because its not a server issue and riot isn't going to disable ranked if the majority of players have zero issues?
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=GIjh5qbt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T22:18:01.148+0000) > > Because its not a server issue and riot isn't going to disable ranked if the majority of players have zero issues? Oh so 1000s of players are having these issues SINCE THE LAST PATCH and it's not a server issue? 1000s of computers started getting THE SAME EXACT errors and crashes in the last 30 ish hours and it's completely random? I bet you still believe in Santa Claus and Tooth Fairy.
: Idk i just wanna do something on my free time that i like lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Just a clone bru,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=OlAqYMLj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T22:10:38.115+0000) > > Idk i just wanna do something on my free time that i like lmao If you like that gamemode, try Dota's Autochess or w/e it's called. It's basically TFT (cuz rito blatantly stole the whole concept) without bugs. Not even joking.
freak666 (EUNE)
: Screenshot
Pretend like this never happened OH AND RELEASE NEW SKINS OMFGFGFGF
BeastKong (EUW)
: System Error!! Fix it already!
They are too busy making new skins, sorry.
Cypherous (EUW)
: I fail to see how attempting to start a witch hunt against a single player and being banned because its a form of harassment is "childish"
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0f4Xg0E4,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T21:58:30.610+0000) > > I fail to see how attempting to start a witch hunt against a single player and being banned because its a form of harassment is "childish" Do you even know what harrassment is? So in your world, if I killed someone and police would try to catch me, that would be witch hunt and basically be harrassment against me? Rofl.
: Irelia prestige skin, cant wait
You're the reason why Rito makes so much money, while completely ignoring the game and community that made them. You're a waste of oxygen.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Zockerede: gl report this Report calling is against the rules, so yeah what exactly is confusing you?
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0f4Xg0E4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T21:50:00.173+0000) > > Report calling is against the rules, so yeah what exactly is confusing you? That is the most childish rule in existance.
: Same issue for me, its really shitty that riot, one of the most famous companies in the world have the same level of skill as indie companys.
> [{quoted}](name=ShacoLovesShaco,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kXzN0MKk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T21:44:01.036+0000) > > Same issue for me, its really shitty that riot, one of the most famous companies in the world have the same level of skill as indie companys. Oi, that statement was offensive to indie companies. They usually care about their game and it's community. Rito, however, only cares about money.
: Refusing to play the game until bugs get fixed.
Gonna go play tft since that is the only thing that has 0 bugs. So you're gonna do what rito wants?
Rioter Comments
: Bugsplat after logging in (SOLUTION)
Rofl, it's sad that we have to do something like this.
Aritmor (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ScriptingExpert,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eNInNuEP,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T18:04:37.762+0000) > > You're the type of moron who wins the lottery and makes a guide on how to win it. And you are the type of person that would read it. Comparing poker to lottery takes special kind of person.
> [{quoted}](name=Aritmor,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eNInNuEP,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T19:14:03.004+0000) > > And you are the type of person that would read it. Comparing poker to lottery takes special kind of person. I never compared poker to lottery.
: TeamFight Tactics - Mid to late game advice
Aritmor (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SarkozyWasABitsh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eNInNuEP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-17T20:47:19.833+0000) > > Lol, so why didnt they make a poker game instead? > Seriously how can you think that the goal of this game is to be rng ? It's called teamfight tactics > > And in the event that they actually want to make it rng how in hell can it be interesting for LoL players? Luck is already a big winning factor in normal games, no one can want more rng. It's a frustrating thing ,,Poker is just about luck" is what fishes tell themselves when they feed sharks with money to not feel that bad about it. Same goes for TFT except we do not get money but LPs.
> [{quoted}](name=Aritmor,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eNInNuEP,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-18T12:33:05.914+0000) > > ,,Poker is just about luck" is what fishes tell themselves when they feed sharks with money to not feel that bad about it. Same goes for TFT except we do not get money but LPs. You're the type of moron who wins the lottery and makes a guide on how to win it.
: I have that problem but it's not a reason to quit the game. It's normal for a game to have bugs, specially this patch, it was a pretty big one. Just wait, they will do what they can. I don't think they will give you a skin tho, too much too ask :P
> [{quoted}](name=White Zinkx,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=lGO2dOHA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T17:50:10.782+0000) > > I have that problem but it's not a reason to quit the game. It's normal for a game to have bugs, specially this patch, it was a pretty big one. Just wait, they will do what they can. I don't think they will give you a skin tho, too much too ask :P Yes, it's normal for a game to have bugs, but it's not acceptable that those bugs aren't fixed in more than 24 hours. And they are not doing what they can. They care more about their new rip off lottery game now. Also yes, they will never give us a compensation, because they don't give a %%%% about the community, they just care about money. The people who buy rp are the issue. Once we all stop giving them money, they will have a reason to start fixing shit.
Firu (EUW)
: Roll Back The Ranked Positions Back to 17/7/2019
They will not, cuz that would not yield them money instantly, and all they care about is getting money instantly.
Cakeski (EUW)
: Teamfight Tactics 9.14 - Chance for gold is too high, chance for items is too low.
Rofl, ranked scene. It's like making a ranked system for lottery winners.
: R A N K E D D O W N
Rofl, rito hasn't respected this community since season 4/5, even tho this community made them.
: Bring us back the patch 9.13
They will not do that, sorry. They just dont care.
: Lol, so why didnt they make a poker game instead? Seriously how can you think that the goal of this game is to be rng ? It's called teamfight tactics And in the event that they actually want to make it rng how in hell can it be interesting for LoL players? Luck is already a big winning factor in normal games, no one can want more rng. It's a frustrating thing
> [{quoted}](name=SarkozyWasABitsh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eNInNuEP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-17T20:47:19.833+0000) > > Lol, so why didnt they make a poker game instead? > Seriously how can you think that the goal of this game is to be rng ? It's called teamfight tactics > > And in the event that they actually want to make it rng how in hell can it be interesting for LoL players? Luck is already a big winning factor in normal games, no one can want more rng. It's a frustrating thing I guess because completely stealing a finished poker game would be too obvious.
: Revert 9.14 if you care about the game Riot (Long Post)
The thing is, they don't care about the game. They care about the money, that they can get from TFT. They haven't given a %%%% about the community or the state of the game since season 4/5. And they never ever will. It's weird tho. I can uderstand why valve would choose to completely milk the death of a game, because they have a lot of them. Rito GAME, however, only has 1. So why would they neglect it so much is beyond me. I guess autists being autists.
DeLUX6669 (EUNE)
: New patch
They are too busy making new, pointless TFT skins.
: with you man, just left a rant myself...…..always hated this shit happening but I always continued to play the game....psat few months every week you cant even play the damn game.....like honestly.....I just feel like riots going to shit now, all they care about is how much cash they make from new skins, they don't care about the game anymore, they don't care about half the champs in the game just the ones with ridiculous abilities that break everything and are constantly played, those champs get treatment and skins......does pantheon look like he belongs here, or does he look like a character from age of empires 2, same with balance changes....
> [{quoted}](name=Klepto Kiwi,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=wJaqL4ez,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:13:30.856+0000) > > with you man, just left a rant myself...…..always hated this shit happening but I always continued to play the game....psat few months every week you cant even play the damn game.....like honestly.....I just feel like riots going to shit now, all they care about is how much cash they make from new skins, they don't care about the game anymore, they don't care about half the champs in the game just the ones with ridiculous abilities that break everything and are constantly played, those champs get treatment and skins......does pantheon look like he belongs here, or does he look like a character from age of empires 2, same with balance changes.... Rito game hasn't been giving a %%%% about the community and the state of their ONLY game since season 4/5.
: Worst season yet?
Most people disagree to anything, that's 'offensive' to rito, because they're sheep. People with brain cells have known for a long time, that this game is going down the shitter.
: What happened to ranked?
Rito only wants your money.
Phíxìuz (EUNE)
: Riot Cant even keep a game running
They are too busy making new half naked women skins.
: Please fix your game Riot
PBE is an early access. They just say that it's for testing, so that people think, that they're competent.
: Road To Gold - TeamFightTactics
Ooh, so you're a lottery player who thinks that he has cracked the code?
PH45 (EUNE)
: Can't spectate/scout other players in TFT
No, it's not a bug. As rito would say, it's a feature. They are too busy making new TFT skins, that's why everything else is whatever.
: Came back from a break
Just leave. Not being offensive against you, just trying to help ya.
Fygge (EUW)
: ranked queues
Even rito doesn't know.
: item RNG is unbearable!
It's a game completely based on rng, what did you expect?
IceDoxKor (EUNE)
: I can play ranked due to a bug
They will never help you. They are more interested in making new, pointless skins.
: chat restrict
Well, your comments were childish, but you did NOT deserve to be banned. Rito will never unban you. They are fine with half naked woman in their 'child friendly' game, but are outraged when someone says 'stfu'. Then again, what else can we expect from a bunch of misogynists.
JuodaGulbe (EUNE)
: Sivir W Bugged
They will not do that. Instead they will release a new sivir skin, where she is half naked. Meanwhile, swearing is bad.
: half the devs went to work on tft so basically they had half the team working on current patch. blame tft.
> [{quoted}](name=KingLightSilent,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=b0Rnpu22,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T16:39:55.932+0000) > > half the devs went to work on tft so basically they had half the team working on current patch. blame tft. Funny thing is, TFT is a garbage game mode filled with bugs, so i'm struggling to see what that half of the dev team are doing. Only rito can take a completed product and somehow destroy it.
: WAKE UP...THEY ARE RUINING YOUR GAME
The thing is, they don't care. They know that people will still buy skins and give them money, no matter what they do or don't, like mindless sheep.
: runes bugged
Add phase rush to the list.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: You right now https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnwgQ8Wjs1sUB4k/giphy.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xldo3cAy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T15:20:35.327+0000) > > You right now > https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnwgQ8Wjs1sUB4k/giphy.gif You can defend rito all you want, they will still ignore you. You're like a white knight, but considering the fact that you gave up on finding a woman, you started ass kissing rito. I wish you all the best!
Rioter Comments
: I just lost my promo games thanks to disconnection
: but riot wont give a compensation.
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Biird,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QEwf0qZ5,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:31:00.125+0000) > > but riot wont give a compensation. *Rito game
Show more

ScriptingExpert

Level 47 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion