Errigal (EUW)
: RP price adjustment in Europe
: How many champions do You know? :)
Its pretty simple to pick up. I never really made a conscious effort to learn them, yet I know every ability in the game, what to max, and what to build on nearly all of the champions. Except {{champion:83}}. I dont even know what his skills do and have no interest in learning
FrankerX (EUW)
: "we reworked some adcs to give them unique abilitys" giving the next adc basically the same ability is just stupid. sure its 2 out of like 130 champs but still. graves isnt 100% unique anymore
> [{quoted}](name=Brâ1ncânc3r,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Z627WE79,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-12T22:42:13.682+0000) > > "we reworked some adcs to give them unique abilitys" giving the next adc basically the same ability is just stupid. sure its 2 out of like 130 champs but still. graves isnt 100% unique anymore Name a champion that is 100% unique then?
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: Tryhard Does not exist, Not in Ranked, Not in Normal... It just doesnt exist.
I'm going to be honest, the fact that you have been motivated to write this thread suggests that the tactic used by '13 year old kiddies' to get under your skin and offset your performance has obviously worked. You wouldnt write this much out of sheer pleasure
FrankerX (EUW)
: Jhin, or his real name: Amon (from avatar korra) the Copy pasta champ
This is literally the most stupid thing I've read on the boards to date. The amount of manipulating and twisting that you do in order to compare these skills to the skills of champions currently in use is simply proof of how unique they actually are
: That moment when you play Vayne...
: Azir Ultimate
Only blinks can pass through azirs wall, which is why the lantern didnt work. I dont know why your second shadow didnt work though
Rioter Comments
: NEW MAP & GAMEMODE! The Forest Pathway.
{{item:3060}} would need to be removed, otherwise mages would get screwed over super hard. Other than that, its a brilliant idea :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: That isn't the same thing, at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EQipiwAv,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-11-01T11:13:57.023+0000) > > That isn't the same thing, at all. Well it kind of is, it gives means that some players can see more of the map at one time than others.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Yes, that would be a direct violation of the ToU, as it gives you a competitive advantage over other players. The tool you're talking about has already granted several players bans, and a revoke of ranked rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EQipiwAv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-01T10:45:51.876+0000) > > Yes, that would be a direct violation of the ToU, as it gives you a competitive advantage over other players. > > The tool you're talking about has already granted several players bans, and a revoke of ranked rewards. But having a bigger monitor allows you to have a larger area of vision, and people dont complain about that?
  Rioter Comments
: Feeling generous (Free skin!)
I'd love Project Yi Favourite thing? When you have banter with the opponents in /all chat. Not trash talk, just genuine, funny conversation
Errigal (EUW)
: RP price adjustment in Europe
Shaman75 (EUNE)
: Devourer bug
Maybe you should actually read the patch notes? It was changed for ranged champions because it was broken on Vayne and Kayle and would have been broken on Kindred
Agidyne (EUW)
: I painted my computer black hoping it would run faster but now it doesn't work.
Rioter Comments
Takeoff (EUW)
: Amumu need's a buff so he won't be alone :)
Amumu doesn't need to do damage, he offers so much anyway. He is a true carry, even without damage
: Now you just made you argument wrong itself. And believe me i know the law. that is why i am telling you your argument has no point. That's what he comparison was all about and youre taking it the wrong way. You keep thinking i compare the situation of playing a game to real life work. I DON'T. However what i do is, I show you that your argument is not legitimate.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeDiem EUW,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=VXdv895A,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-09-18T09:14:10.650+0000) > > Now you just made you argument wrong itself. And believe me i know the law. that is why i am telling you your argument has no point. That's what he comparison was all about and youre taking it the wrong way. You keep thinking i compare the situation of playing a game to real life work. I DON'T. However what i do is, I show you that your argument is not legitimate. >You dont like how you're treated at work? Well you can always quit work. Sounds like you are to me
Rioter Comments
: I dont know what you are talking about. i never said anything about money. And its not about the situations its about the principle of your first argument that i want you to understand. As i said with this argument you can negate any criticism and thats why it is not valid. I was not comparing the situations just the validity of your argument.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeDiem EUW,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=VXdv895A,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-17T16:02:39.064+0000) > > I dont know what you are talking about. i never said anything about money. And its not about the situations its about the principle of your first argument that i want you to understand. As i said with this argument you can negate any criticism and thats why it is not valid. I was not comparing the situations just the validity of your argument. You (somehow) compared not playing solo que to quitting work. I don't know if you learn this in primary school, but work==money. And no argument can 'negate criticism', otherwise law would be a 5 minute course at university, not 5 years. Its just that your particular point is very easy to criticise, because it is so blatantly wrong
: No its not nonsense and i said why. If you say its nonsense give your point some explanation, because otherwise its just not usefull whatever youre saying. Also its not about the certain situations its just htta your arguemtn you said before isnt a real argument as it basically can negate anything whatsoever.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeDiem EUW,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=VXdv895A,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-17T13:11:45.512+0000) > > No its not nonsense and i said why. If you say its nonsense give your point some explanation, because otherwise its just not usefull whatever youre saying. Also its not about the certain situations its just htta your arguemtn you said before isnt a real argument as it basically can negate anything whatsoever. You are comparing real life situations that determine whether you have enough money to survive to an online video game. That is nonsense my friend
: 1. 5 man amumu ult! nice but who does the dmg? You think amu kills all of them on his own? nice try ^^ 2. How does that rengar get fed enough to be able to take down 2 carries before he gets bursted? You think alone i dont think so. And even if. Theres still 3 tank that laugh rengar in the face. 3. Mordekaiser can only do that if he has a team that lets the enem team not let him get burst down. mate your whole post shows you actually dont understand the game. Anyone that says this game can be carried solo needs some education seriously. Please try to think before you write.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeDiem EUW,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=VXdv895A,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-09-16T20:28:55.083+0000) > > 1. 5 man amumu ult! nice but who does the dmg? You think amu kills all of them on his own? nice try ^^ > > 2. How does that rengar get fed enough to be able to take down 2 carries before he gets bursted? You think alone i dont think so. And even if. Theres still 3 tank that laugh rengar in the face. > > 3. Mordekaiser can only do that if he has a team that lets the enem team not let him get burst down. > > mate your whole post shows you actually dont understand the game. Anyone that says this game can be carried solo needs some education seriously. Please try to think before you write. Yeah but it is the Amumus actions which mean that the team is able to ace the other team without any casualties. Without amumu, to teamfight could have swung either way. Without rengar, the teamfight would have been a standard 5v5, which alsocould have gone either way. With Rengar, however, it becomes a 3v5, with the other team having no damage dealers. All because of RENGARs actions. And I main rengar. He snowballs harder than any other assasin in the game. Even if he trades 1 for 1 for the first 20 minutes, he can 2v1 or even 3v1 once he gets 3 items. And mordekaiser can easily 1v1 an ADC. Im guessing that you havnt had your ass kicked by a good morde yet? And that 1 ult can turn a teamfight from a 5v5 to a 6v4. Because of Mordekaiser alone. So no, you cant jump in 1v5 and win. But you can do your best to ensure that your team wins, however stupid they may be
Fïora (EUW)
: What are the must-have champions for junglers ?
Play a jungler with high sustain until you get decent runes and masteries, such as {{champion:9}} {{champion:5}} , or {{champion:20}}, and then I would recomend {{champion:107}}, who is rengarded by most as the best assasin in the game right now
: Is it a team game or a solo game?
Solo actions cant decide games? What about a 5 man Amumu ult? what about a rengar jumping in and taking out their 2 carries? What about a mordekaiser turning their fed vayne against them? You cannot rely on your team to do anything. You're on your own
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Wish i had money to buy skins
Yet you have enough for a name change
WishStar (EUNE)
: Flying and Levitating Champions
You want these champions to get some kind of buff to make it more realistic? Tell me how buying boots makes these guys move faster Making this game realistic would nerf these guys
EmEx (EUW)
: People can play whatever Champ they want
I'm ok with off meta picks top, mid, and jungle, but I think it is unreasonable to play anyone wildly off-meta in the botlane, unless you are playing with a friend. This is because botlane is about working together to win, but a Twitch adc might not know how to play with a skarnar support (just an example)
Rioter Comments
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hex4253,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bJYoTNRL,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-07T16:58:45.604+0000) > > Not really, it could only be very specific interactions that cause the code the bug out. Different places on the map, different Champions, different items, different levels, and much more. Try entering a custom game and then simply turning off you internet. You wont get a bugslpat, simply offered to reconnect. Besides, the bugsplat form is a way of making Riot away of the problem (not that theyll do anything anyway), and why would riot be interested in a fault that isnt their own? Well yeah, ofc you dont get a bugsplat if your connection is just gone :p However, shouldnt bugsplats also happen if your system and the client had an issue with eachother (crash/stopped working etc), eventually unrelated to ingame stuff. And corrupted files could cause it in case of ingame related stuff, but the cause for the corrupted files could very well be on "your side" aswell no?
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bJYoTNRL,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-07T17:02:46.174+0000) > > Well yeah, ofc you dont get a bugsplat if your connection is just gone :p > > However, shouldnt bugsplats also happen if your system and the client had an issue with eachother (crash/stopped working etc), eventually unrelated to ingame stuff. And corrupted files could cause it in case of ingame related stuff, but the cause for the corrupted files could very well be on "your side" aswell no? No, because every time you log on, the client checks all the files to ensure that they are identical, in order to prevent hacking
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hex4253,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bJYoTNRL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-07T16:52:24.993+0000) > > IIRC, bugsplats are only caused by faults in the game. If my computer just crashes, I wont get a bugsplat. However, when new champions, items, etc are released, bugsplats become far more common (on a larger scale) due to buggy coding If it was due to client having buggy coding, many more, if not most players would get the same issue at once, i could be wrong ofc.. but it would be strange that its only a select few that have it when the client is, as you say buggy coded no?
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bJYoTNRL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-07T16:54:44.907+0000) > > If it was due to client having buggy coding, many more, if not most players would get the same issue at once, i could be wrong ofc.. but it would be strange that its only a select few that have it when the client is, as you say buggy coded no? Not really, it could only be very specific interactions that cause the code the bug out. Different places on the map, different Champions, different items, different levels, and much more. Try entering a custom game and then simply turning off you internet. You wont get a bugslpat, simply offered to reconnect. Besides, the bugsplat form is a way of making Riot away of the problem (not that theyll do anything anyway), and why would riot be interested in a fault that isnt their own?
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings Where do you get the Idea from that a Bugsplat is Riot's fault? :o It usually is more the other way around, bugsplats indicate that something has gone wrong on your side.. And as you say, you previosly have been afk alot, to get the 20min LPQ, at that point LeaverBuster is quite harsh.. and no matter the reason for you not beeing ingame (aka afk/leaving) it will punish the behaviour if it was consistent/frequent before or currently.
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bJYoTNRL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-07T16:41:53.253+0000) > > Greetings > > Where do you get the Idea from that a Bugsplat is Riot's fault? :o It usually is more the other way around, bugsplats indicate that something has gone wrong on your side.. > > And as you say, you previosly have been afk alot, to get the 20min LPQ, at that point LeaverBuster is quite harsh.. and no matter the reason for you not beeing ingame (aka afk/leaving) it will punish the behaviour if it was consistent/frequent before or currently. IIRC, bugsplats are only caused by faults in the game. If my computer just crashes, I wont get a bugsplat. However, when new champions, items, etc are released, bugsplats become far more common (on a larger scale) due to buggy coding
Rioter Comments
HdtvTh (EUNE)
: We need more brutalizer upgrade paths.
We need another AD/CDR item anyway. {{item:3142}} is only viable on a few adcs, which leave the others out in the cold when it comes to cdr
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oL3Xq0sc,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-06T20:31:41.964+0000) > > When ever I've seen a team use this, the other team complains about it. > > You did just exploit a glitch to win a game, if someone exploited a glitch to beat you you would be rather annoyed. Who says anything about winning? If they play smart and apply pressure from multiple places we will get screwed over
Errigal (EUW)
: RP price adjustment in Europe
: Who's up for trolling a normal very hard as 5?
I dont know why people are downvoting, i would genuinely be up for this
: Please revert the Fizz change.
800 range dash with invulnerability on a basic ability. How terrible
Tenra (EUW)
: Replace a word in any champion quote with 'anus'
{{champion:22}} How do you like the curves? I was talking about the anus... {{champion:107}} So much anus.... This is my kinda place!
Rimseat (EUW)
: Vladimir
Dont even try and trade early game. Just farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm, farm until late game
: First of all it's not fury but trophies. Well... 1st of all you got to have a few kills. Well just don't be behind. Then ult(and make sure you land on a squishy). Look at your items. Activate every activatable item. Press all abilities and hydra rly fast and you should have it.
> [{quoted}](name=Abysmal Scream,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z6QEJEz4,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-09-05T20:13:55.905+0000) > > First of all it's not fury but trophies. Well... 1st of all you got to have a few kills. Well just don't be behind. Then ult(and make sure you land on a squishy). Look at your items. Activate every activatable item. Press all abilities and hydra rly fast and you should have it. He means ferocity, not trophies. 5 trophies isnt going to get you very far
: Should there be AD analog of Zhonya's?
APs have Zhonyas, ADCs have QSS. I think that the ADCs get the better items to be honest
Bazzo (EUW)
: Panicking during teamfights/engagements
Rioter Comments
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: How to know my stacks as a jungler please read what i mean
Did you have the devourer enchant? Or Mejais/Sword of the occult?
Aram Dude (EUW)
: 108 ping on EUW right now
Lol, i usually play with around 60, and im playing with 200-400 atm. I wish i had 108
Show more

Sebbo the Plebbo

Level 99 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion