: Can't have fun cause of missions. (odyssey)
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=n2hPyOpq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-29T08:37:00.353+0000) > I hope everyone of those I meet get a reasonable ban, cause it makes 0 sense for them to not get it. this is league of legends , riot doesnt care about trolls and toxicity , but if you go afk , prepare to get banned forever because , reasons {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > got harassed by all players in a match again How? How is Riot supposed to stop this BEFORE the players are doing it? They punish them aftewards, but how exactly do you imagine Riot should PREVENT players from breaking the rules? If you come up with an idea, you will probably become a billionaire because it can surely also be applied to real life crime and will solve a problems of mankind with crime forever. But seriously...what kind of solution do you have in mind? What EXACTLY do you expect Riot to do? > why is it impossible for riot to stop this harassing Because it's literally impossible. Not just for Riot, for everyone.
maybe update the stupid leaver buster , i might play some of the event mode with friends , if i just leave the game the problem is solved but since riot gives you an extra long queue time for simply leaving some *censored* teammates to die you cant do that i get it , for ranked leaving should be punished but like this , you can harass others multiple games all day long and if they dont want to deal with it ( and also not sit out a 40 minute aram match because both sides refuse to end it or surrender ) they get punished
Arnoter (EUW)
: ***
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: ARAM should work as its also a 5v5 PvP mode, just as SR is. But I didn't start doing my missions yet, so can't really confirm
thanks , if its a 5v5 PVP mode by the games definition ill try it after i finish the 1.500 minion mission
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: About the current penalty systems
thats the main reason this game is dying already , riot doesnt care 1 bit about anyone below diamond 1 if someone decides to troll you cant do anything but wait it out , if you leave , you get punished, if you flame you get punished , riot should make a new leave system , add an option to state the reason you are leaving , if it is " my team is trolling " someone looks into it ,and if the match recording shows stuff like you said , the match doesnt get counted and done
: Unless you're rich, no point doing so. Just level up with free rotation and the champs you have.
but you dont get ip anymore so grinding a champ takes longer doesnt it ?
Rioter Comments
Rondö (EUW)
: There is only three working options: https://i.imgur.com/o6sKFVH.jpg The rest just pointless, like "intentional feeding" (the most useless report) You will never get banned for "inting", so relax. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
wait cheating is pointless i always reported botted accounts on aram for that since they are using programs
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kriegnes (EUW)
: u dont really believe that u are just mad right now are you?
2nd Last game , jhin 3rd last game , jhin 5th Last game , jhin 6th last game , jhin dont tell me thats how aram is supposed to be
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
That Moe (EUW)
: Sure, there are a lot of bots in aram but I only get bots in my team/in enemy team when I play with people that are bellow level 30. Once you reach level 30, you shouldn't have this problems anymore I think.
i hope so too , its still sad how riot cant just verify your Game installation before letting you queue ( and if you have certain programs running you cant join anything but practise tool
Rioter Comments
: Considering what awaits you after leveling, about 1- 2 weeks to long.
Rioter Comments
Shukr4n (EUW)
: trolling is punishable being bad is lack of skill and experience.
exactly , and just stealing my lane midgame and feeding is trolling
iSneez (EUNE)
: It's so amusing every player that get frustrated by some reason about the game assume that nobody like the game and the game will have no players in 1 year :D. A game with millions of players on each server and people still come with stuff like: "why nobody play league anymore", "how riot can save the game and not lose all players in 1 year" and so on :D **The delusion is at high ranks**
im not even frustrated , unless a rioter replies to this and says he banned these players , i wont reinstall the game for quite some time , i got other games to play like TF2 , R6 Siege or WoW and in the end , its still like this : i lose 0 € because i dont play lol anymore , while Riot loses atleast 20-100€ i would have probably spent on Champs and Skins who wins ?
: Being bad at a game is not a punishable thing, if you feel they were intentionally feeding and/or trolling there is a report option for that. If they indeed were inting etc they will be punished, but no there isn't now and I hope there will never ever be a report button for just being bad at a game.
why not , i go into a bot game expecting a normal game , if these players said they would troll in champ select already i would have dodged i dont mind bad players who die alot , but if everyone has their role these players dont need to steal my lane just because i typed mid faster
Smerk (EUW)
: The reason is quite simple: majority of League players are noobs, it would be extremely stupid idea to ban such huge part of playerbase, it would essentially kill the game. Also, you're consider yourself not a noob? You're playing on low level account, any bronze 5 player would call you a noob and he won't be entirely wrong
i am a noob , but atleast i know how the Game works , i think if riot forces these players to understand the game , they might get more players again
: > i am already around level 10 - 15 Are you kidding me? You have to be joking. No one at that level is going to be good unless they're smurfs themselves. They're still learning, lay off them.
im a smurf , true , but why cant riot just match me with other Smurfs or level 30 Players ? Bot Games need a "why are you disconnecting" window and if its " my team is trolling and the Match would take an hour" youre good to go i wont help Trolls win games just like i dont help bots win games ( the bots you see on Twisted treeline)
: New players won't learn it in just a few games. It takes a while until they learned how to play the game. Even high-elo players are still learning, so no pressure. Everything will be fine in time.
well , he thought by all going mid he could end it fast just like the jungler thought he could jungle without smite as {{champion:56}}
Viavarian (EUW)
: Instead of playing the game, you should consider a career as a LoL coach if you're so damn pro.
tried it , the feeders just stole my lane and flamed if Riot makes a Tutorial punishment for non meta players who go into intermediate bot games with 0 knowledge , the game might still have actual Players in a Year and not just levelling bots and these kind of Players but like i said , no money for rito {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

SerahFarron730

Level 35 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion