Rioter Comments
kriegnes (EUW)
: u dont really believe that u are just mad right now are you?
2nd Last game , jhin 3rd last game , jhin 5th Last game , jhin 6th last game , jhin dont tell me thats how aram is supposed to be
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
That Moe (EUW)
: Sure, there are a lot of bots in aram but I only get bots in my team/in enemy team when I play with people that are bellow level 30. Once you reach level 30, you shouldn't have this problems anymore I think.
i hope so too , its still sad how riot cant just verify your Game installation before letting you queue ( and if you have certain programs running you cant join anything but practise tool
Rioter Comments
: Considering what awaits you after leveling, about 1- 2 weeks to long.
Rioter Comments
Shukr4n (EUW)
: trolling is punishable being bad is lack of skill and experience.
exactly , and just stealing my lane midgame and feeding is trolling
iSneez (EUNE)
: It's so amusing every player that get frustrated by some reason about the game assume that nobody like the game and the game will have no players in 1 year :D. A game with millions of players on each server and people still come with stuff like: "why nobody play league anymore", "how riot can save the game and not lose all players in 1 year" and so on :D **The delusion is at high ranks**
im not even frustrated , unless a rioter replies to this and says he banned these players , i wont reinstall the game for quite some time , i got other games to play like TF2 , R6 Siege or WoW and in the end , its still like this : i lose 0 € because i dont play lol anymore , while Riot loses atleast 20-100€ i would have probably spent on Champs and Skins who wins ?
: Being bad at a game is not a punishable thing, if you feel they were intentionally feeding and/or trolling there is a report option for that. If they indeed were inting etc they will be punished, but no there isn't now and I hope there will never ever be a report button for just being bad at a game.
why not , i go into a bot game expecting a normal game , if these players said they would troll in champ select already i would have dodged i dont mind bad players who die alot , but if everyone has their role these players dont need to steal my lane just because i typed mid faster
Smerk (EUW)
: The reason is quite simple: majority of League players are noobs, it would be extremely stupid idea to ban such huge part of playerbase, it would essentially kill the game. Also, you're consider yourself not a noob? You're playing on low level account, any bronze 5 player would call you a noob and he won't be entirely wrong
i am a noob , but atleast i know how the Game works , i think if riot forces these players to understand the game , they might get more players again
: > i am already around level 10 - 15 Are you kidding me? You have to be joking. No one at that level is going to be good unless they're smurfs themselves. They're still learning, lay off them.
im a smurf , true , but why cant riot just match me with other Smurfs or level 30 Players ? Bot Games need a "why are you disconnecting" window and if its " my team is trolling and the Match would take an hour" youre good to go i wont help Trolls win games just like i dont help bots win games ( the bots you see on Twisted treeline)
Rek2g (EUW)
: New players won't learn it in just a few games. It takes a while until they learned how to play the game. Even high-elo players are still learning, so no pressure. Everything will be fine in time.
well , he thought by all going mid he could end it fast just like the jungler thought he could jungle without smite as {{champion:56}}
Viavarian (EUW)
: Instead of playing the game, you should consider a career as a LoL coach if you're so damn pro.
tried it , the feeders just stole my lane and flamed if Riot makes a Tutorial punishment for non meta players who go into intermediate bot games with 0 knowledge , the game might still have actual Players in a Year and not just levelling bots and these kind of Players but like i said , no money for rito {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

SerahFarron730

Level 26 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion