Rioter Comments
Caustie (EUW)
: How can anyone play this game without losing their mind?
im leaving this game as of tomorrow i have left 3 matches tonight after a 5 losing streak in ranked yet again, after climbing my way back up, so yea im getting a new graphics card tomorrow and this game is being uninstalled and im going back to tarkov. Riot have really %%%%ed up this season, they didnt care last seasons either to be fair, each new champ more powerful than the last, and the champs that need nerfing wont be nerfed because of skins, events and pro scenes. This company no longer give a shit about the players only money, and after all the money they have gotten they have done NOTHING to improve the quality of life of this game.
dmanghope (EUW)
: Is there a way to permanently stop toxicity?
Beolius (EUW)
: League of broken mm.
riot dont care mate
: Is League actually dying???
8 downvotes lol keep it up guys lets see if we can get 100 just to show that im right.
: Leauge is in Top 10 of online games of 2019. It's true it's not as popular as it was when Moba games were what battle royale is now. But it's still not even close to death. And you see lol ads thanks to google personalized ads
> [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tcLg1ZAf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-26T22:53:31.353+0000) > > Leauge is in Top 10 of online games of 2019. > It's true it's not as popular as it was when Moba games were what battle royale is now. > But it's still not even close to death. > And you see lol ads thanks to google personalized ads its actually not in the top ten games lol.
malécy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tcLg1ZAf,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2020-01-26T23:40:58.961+0000) > > So toxic people then just for asking a question ok then lol. I get ads all the time for league and i never search nothing about it because im fed up of the game, i will be leaving soon so i couldnt give two %%%%s really. Cookies. Check them out, ud be surprised.
> [{quoted}](name=malécy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tcLg1ZAf,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-27T01:13:03.249+0000) > > Cookies. Check them out, ud be surprised. i clean my internet history often and again i DONT SEARCH anythign about lol because i dont care about the game enough so please learn to listen to facts when told please.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tcLg1ZAf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-26T23:16:21.425+0000) > > whats up with the downvotes pmsfl shows how sad this community is to down vote a question ffs grow the hell up xD you make me laugh. People are tired af of the "is league dying?????" "league is dying" "league will die in a year" "league is dead" etc posts
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tcLg1ZAf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-26T23:32:33.334+0000) > > People are tired af of the "is league dying?????" "league is dying" "league will die in a year" "league is dead" etc posts So toxic people then just for asking a question ok then lol. I get ads all the time for league and i never search nothing about it because im fed up of the game, i will be leaving soon so i couldnt give two %%%%s really.
: Makes you wonder what kind of people work there if an absolute OBVIOUS faulty rule ruins so many games and they still let it untouched.
they dont care about nothing but money, if they didnt they wouldnt make new games instead of fixing the current one they have.
: Is League actually dying???
whats up with the downvotes pmsfl shows how sad this community is to down vote a question ffs grow the hell up xD you make me laugh.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bulshlaka (EUW)
: jungle is definitely the easiest but not because it's the strongest when you play as a jungler you can always check who is the weakest link in the enemy team or your strongest player and you can play towards those 2 people playing like that maximizes your odds of winning while if you play in a lane you are kinda stuck against your opponent for a bit and unless you are really comfortable at snowballing leads and acquiring them it's not going to be easy no matter the lane
i feel like that with ekko i can pull off some really good plays with ekko he is most likely the only one im comfortable with maybe diana also, but cant out play as well with her as i can with ekko. Thank you for your post also really appreciated i need to do something im falling and not climbing and im not blaming my team maps, but when i ping on the map for help in the jungle and i die then they ping me lol it just gets a little annoying lol.
Bulshlaka (EUW)
: junglers are the scapegoats just mute chat and leave pings open if they start spam pinging you can mute them as well
ok man i may try that myself in a game and see if i can just get on with my jungling but isnt muting the chat a bad thing though? in case the team actually says something useful lol.
: Mid
is that your final verdict? lol
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=20VEJPN3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-24T15:56:35.592+0000) > > i heard about that mid lane but i cant play adc i cant count on support im sure i put that in the post lol. good adc main who playing vayne/kaisa/draven can carry even 1x2 but its harder than carry from mid
i was using aphelios and i really love the champ i do but he gets ganked easily and has nothing to get away when you dont have cleanse or severum you know, maybe its me and im just bad i really dont know, i used to love kaisa also shes my girl thank you for the post man.
: you know its really hard to Belive that these players are mentally Healthy Or Mature here is what i think most of those players who Feed So hard are probably 10-12 Years Old who do not understand how the game works cus there is no way someone is this bad So how about we make a Certain Age and identification card Required In order to able to play the game That is what Korea Does Yeah ?! that is why there Solo Q is better i Suppose
that owuld be a lot better than people losing lp because people are in ranked that quite frankly shouldnt be.
Wex0r (EUW)
: Saying that Mid probably 2nd as they can roam if they are winning lane.
ok man thank you for your post
Wex0r (EUW)
: Jungle has the most impact in the game. If your jungle is bad and theirs is good a game can go from even to unwinnable real fast.
i could jungle i used to main jungle but i used to get flamed constantly and was always my fault we lost the game.
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: mid or adc if you can handle solo. Jungle is most dogshit role now with 0 exp/gold so riot want you to gank peoples 24/7 when they push lanes
i heard about that mid lane but i cant play adc i cant count on support im sure i put that in the post lol.
Rioter Comments
Dvs Hexler (EUNE)
: be good to RIOT, there are a good and proffesional company. Just kidding. You are totally right.
: This is exactly why i barely play ranked and do not take this shitshow of a game seriously, oh well.Better luck next time man.
yea im starting to feel the same way now to be honest man thank you for a sensible post :).
Rioter Comments
: Legitimate question: How is anyone supposed to know in advance how someone will play in the next game? I've seen people with 80% win rates face plant it after a winning streak and be accused of inting. I've seen people who are on a 10 game losing streak carry. So, legitimately, how is anyone to know how someone will behave or play in the future before a game starts?
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFBiBntP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:22:56.792+0000) > > Legitimate question: > > How is anyone supposed to know in advance how someone will play in the next game? I've seen people with 80% win rates face plant it after a winning streak and be accused of inting. I've seen people who are on a 10 game losing streak carry. > > So, legitimately, how is anyone to know how someone will behave or play in the future before a game starts? its nothing to do with that and you know it, stop matching me with people who are new and are going to into ranked lvl 30 without knowledge of the game instead just looking at these forums and replying to the odd ones why not pass everything on that is being mentioned here over and over again, do the community a favour.
Rioter Comments
: another post about the same thing MATCH MAKING!!!
Rioter Comments
: Placements games R.I.P.
: How can you say this > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AnWrzvIv,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-18T12:23:23.215+0000) > > its %%%%ing toxic community peoples attitudes and this > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AnWrzvIv,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-18T12:23:23.215+0000) > > instead of banning flamers ? Eksdee. Goodbye! I'm sure the game will be a better place without you :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AnWrzvIv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T12:32:48.657+0000) > > How can you say this > > and this > > ? > Eksdee. > > > Goodbye! I'm sure the game will be a better place without you :-) see no doubt your one of the people that cost my loss with that attitude ;) bye child you will not be missed.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AnWrzvIv,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-18T12:23:23.215+0000) > > im sick and tired of getting angry over a game because my team mates Simple solution: Single Player games. That or 1v1 games, like Legends of Runeterra. 6 more days until Open Beta.
i dont care no more dude, i will be getting a new card this week and i will be going back to tarkov this game can kiss my arse.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The absolute %%%%ing state of the client
IM DONE WITH THIS GAME THEY CAN %%%% OFF NOW
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Other people's behavior has nothing to do with your case We're talking about you now, not them And even so, how do you know that they didn't get punished? Trollers and inters do get punished too. Idrc what you think about this, because i have seen multiple trollers and iters get punished. It's just harder to detect trolling Other people breaking the rules doesn't give you the right to break the rules Also, you didn't get punished because you typed in chat. Me and my friends have been typing in the chat for years and we haven't gotten punished You got punished because you broke the rules. Your chat logs are full of negativity, which is against riot's rules You displayed enough negative behavior to get punished Also, you didn't get banned, you got chat restricted. 2 different things But if you continue with this negative behavior, you will get banned eventually
yea but i reacted like this because of the trolls again not fair is it?. they get to carry on ruining others games simple go away and look at the real problem here instead of a bit of negative chat which in my case isnt because there isnt one single swear word.
Çhip (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d68ukaqe,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-03T18:19:35.634+0000) > > Im really confused now riot im really confused as to why you given me a 10 day chat restriction and taken my damn honor for nothing and yet you allow other people to constantly feed, troll, junglers who do nothing but afk farm spam in chat they are not jungling and they are going to afk etc. Yet you give ME 10 day chat restriction???. > > Here is my chat log how the HELL do i get a ban when others run free to ruin peoples games, i was very close to leaving this game because of your community and now here we are me being banned and im very tempted to not bother playing no more. > > Its unfair that i get banned when you have people PURPOSELY ruining others games, look at my history and chat logs and tell me is this f**king fair. > > Game 1 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: wp team > Shadowx13x: wake up team ffs > Shadowx13x: im on a winning streak > Shadowx13x: nice farm nasus > Shadowx13x: stop feeding bot > Shadowx13x: wp all thanks for the loss > Shadowx13x: go back to draft ffs > Shadowx13x: better jungler wins gg > Shadowx13x: please get out of ranked and learn how to play please your all really bad > Shadowx13x: ez game huh There > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: play better > Shadowx13x: no your just bad > Shadowx13x: nice feeding teamn > Shadowx13x: GET OUT OF RANKED > Shadowx13x: 37 farm nasus > Shadowx13x: mid open just end pleaes > Shadowx13x: dont care > Shadowx13x: thanks a lot for ruining my winning streak trolls > Shadowx13x: yes > Shadowx13x: PRESS YES > Shadowx13x: how can you be so bad? > Shadowx13x: your meant to be silver > Shadowx13x: bought your accounts huh? > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: end please > Shadowx13x: no learn how to play your champ > Shadowx13x: its that simple > Shadowx13x: go back to draft > Shadowx13x: and learn how to play > Shadowx13x: ffs > Shadowx13x: it isnt an auto snap actually they changed that ages ago > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: not one drake > Shadowx13x: no oone herald > Shadowx13x: no nothing > Shadowx13x: none of you deserve to win > Shadowx13x: lose more so you stay outta my division There > Shadowx13x: 3 deaths is not feeding > Shadowx13x: you 0 to 6 is > Shadowx13x: so i would be quiet if i where you > Shadowx13x: no i was winning my lane > Shadowx13x: i got ganked by a proper jungler > Shadowx13x: so keep your opinions to yourself > Shadowx13x: 13 times ius also feeding > Game 2 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: NO GANKS HUH? > Shadowx13x: can you do something jungler? > Shadowx13x: seen the enemy jungler loads > Shadowx13x: not seen you once > Shadowx13x: learn how to jungle udyr > Shadowx13x: best jungler euw > Shadowx13x: he is garbage > Shadowx13x: yea im so bad that i have been ganked consistantly > Shadowx13x: yea sure > Shadowx13x: did several times > Shadowx13x: double your wareds > Shadowx13x: ward in the base and you leave it there bot gg > Shadowx13x: see thats how bad you are at this game > Shadowx13x: i dont actually know gotta be honest > Shadowx13x: why press no? > Shadowx13x: its done > Shadowx13x: again > Shadowx13x: learn the game > Shadowx13x: no we are not > Shadowx13x: wtf you doing udyr > Shadowx13x: why do you keep pressing no > Shadowx13x: WE ARE NOT WINNING > Shadowx13x: yes you are > Shadowx13x: clearly know and and better at this then you if you cant see when a game is lost > Game 3 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: just dont forget about me up here lol > Shadowx13x: can you all please report this troll jungler thanks > Shadowx13x: better jungler wins huh? > Shadowx13x: they are a man down > Shadowx13x: what ever kid > Shadowx13x: get out of ranked > Shadowx13x: press yes > Shadowx13x: say it english you coward > Shadowx13x: report jungler please > Shadowx13x: keep going > Shadowx13x: top open please report udyr > Shadowx13x: you have already typed enough ;) > Shadowx13x: just end please > Shadowx13x: pres yes There > >fix your game community and game. The reason why the community is so horrific and disgusting is displayed in these chat logs, you can quit the game and contibute towards better community!
: are you joking? literally every sentence u write is super toxic
super toxic? wow you must have lived a sheltered life lol.
: If you don't have anything nice to say,don't type at all. Because of people like you I play with chat disabled.
people like me? you think that is toxic haha thats tame considering and im assume your one of the bad players then?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You weren't just "talking in chat" Your whole chat log is full of pure negativity And you continue that same behavior on the boards You got chat restricted because you broke the rules, simple Maybe you should check yourself before you start complaining about others Next offence is going to lead to a 25 game chat restriction. Then a 14 day ban. And then a perma ban Hf
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d68ukaqe,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T18:52:21.480+0000) > > You weren't just "talking in chat" > Your whole chat log is full of pure negativity > And you continue that same behavior on the boards > > You got chat restricted because you broke the rules, simple > Maybe you should check yourself before you start complaining about others > > Next offence is going to lead to a 25 game chat restriction. Then a 14 day ban. And then a perma ban > Hf and yet someone else who jumps on teh hate wagon again go look at those matches an tell me its fair they troll and ruin others games and yet because i typed in chat i get banned and yet they carry on yea really fair that is good luck in the future.
DenBettes (EUW)
: But you have 80% winrate on your last 10 games? That means you're doing good? no?
do i ~?? i think you should look again lol
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Negative attitude is very bannable tho It's even a damn report option "_Unsportsmanlike conduct. Negative/Passive-aggressive chat, griefing_"
thats griefing massive difference to someone talking in chat do yourself a massive favour and actually ahve a look at my last match then maybe you can keep quiet.
DenBettes (EUW)
: Unpopular Boards Opinion: Matchmaking & winrates
i have done nothing but been matched with trolls lately thanks riot your a joke.
Çhip (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d68ukaqe,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-03T18:19:35.634+0000) > > Im really confused now riot im really confused as to why you given me a 10 day chat restriction and taken my damn honor for nothing and yet you allow other people to constantly feed, troll, junglers who do nothing but afk farm spam in chat they are not jungling and they are going to afk etc. Yet you give ME 10 day chat restriction???. > > Here is my chat log how the HELL do i get a ban when others run free to ruin peoples games, i was very close to leaving this game because of your community and now here we are me being banned and im very tempted to not bother playing no more. > > Its unfair that i get banned when you have people PURPOSELY ruining others games, look at my history and chat logs and tell me is this f**king fair. > > Game 1 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: wp team > Shadowx13x: wake up team ffs > Shadowx13x: im on a winning streak > Shadowx13x: nice farm nasus > Shadowx13x: stop feeding bot > Shadowx13x: wp all thanks for the loss > Shadowx13x: go back to draft ffs > Shadowx13x: better jungler wins gg > Shadowx13x: please get out of ranked and learn how to play please your all really bad > Shadowx13x: ez game huh There > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: play better > Shadowx13x: no your just bad > Shadowx13x: nice feeding teamn > Shadowx13x: GET OUT OF RANKED > Shadowx13x: 37 farm nasus > Shadowx13x: mid open just end pleaes > Shadowx13x: dont care > Shadowx13x: thanks a lot for ruining my winning streak trolls > Shadowx13x: yes > Shadowx13x: PRESS YES > Shadowx13x: how can you be so bad? > Shadowx13x: your meant to be silver > Shadowx13x: bought your accounts huh? > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: end please > Shadowx13x: no learn how to play your champ > Shadowx13x: its that simple > Shadowx13x: go back to draft > Shadowx13x: and learn how to play > Shadowx13x: ffs > Shadowx13x: it isnt an auto snap actually they changed that ages ago > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: not one drake > Shadowx13x: no oone herald > Shadowx13x: no nothing > Shadowx13x: none of you deserve to win > Shadowx13x: lose more so you stay outta my division There > Shadowx13x: 3 deaths is not feeding > Shadowx13x: you 0 to 6 is > Shadowx13x: so i would be quiet if i where you > Shadowx13x: no i was winning my lane > Shadowx13x: i got ganked by a proper jungler > Shadowx13x: so keep your opinions to yourself > Shadowx13x: 13 times ius also feeding > Game 2 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: NO GANKS HUH? > Shadowx13x: can you do something jungler? > Shadowx13x: seen the enemy jungler loads > Shadowx13x: not seen you once > Shadowx13x: learn how to jungle udyr > Shadowx13x: best jungler euw > Shadowx13x: he is garbage > Shadowx13x: yea im so bad that i have been ganked consistantly > Shadowx13x: yea sure > Shadowx13x: did several times > Shadowx13x: double your wareds > Shadowx13x: ward in the base and you leave it there bot gg > Shadowx13x: see thats how bad you are at this game > Shadowx13x: i dont actually know gotta be honest > Shadowx13x: why press no? > Shadowx13x: its done > Shadowx13x: again > Shadowx13x: learn the game > Shadowx13x: no we are not > Shadowx13x: wtf you doing udyr > Shadowx13x: why do you keep pressing no > Shadowx13x: WE ARE NOT WINNING > Shadowx13x: yes you are > Shadowx13x: clearly know and and better at this then you if you cant see when a game is lost > Game 3 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: just dont forget about me up here lol > Shadowx13x: can you all please report this troll jungler thanks > Shadowx13x: better jungler wins huh? > Shadowx13x: they are a man down > Shadowx13x: what ever kid > Shadowx13x: get out of ranked > Shadowx13x: press yes > Shadowx13x: say it english you coward > Shadowx13x: report jungler please > Shadowx13x: keep going > Shadowx13x: top open please report udyr > Shadowx13x: you have already typed enough ;) > Shadowx13x: just end please > Shadowx13x: pres yes There > >fix your game community and game. The reason why the community is so horrific and disgusting is displayed in these chat logs, you can quit the game and contibute towards better community!
again none of that is negative you cnat play the game properly go back to draft, all the junglers did nothing literally you only see my chat log you dont see the game, how they stood there under turret while the enemy takes the turret right under their nose, a xin jungler who stated in chat im afk and trolling but yet doesnt get banned does he??? why did i and i was winning do yourself a favour and open your eyes, if you think this community is fantastic then you need a reality check.
Çhip (EUW)
: Negative attitude.
where? negative attitude isnt bannable otherwise lol would have no player base. next?
Rioter Comments
Show more

Shadowx13x

Level 53 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion