Rioter Comments
: A crazy thought about duo bot lane.
I think gold generation items for supports are the best thing that happened. You still get gold. Guess you didn't play when supports actually didn't get any gold.
: [EUW] Compensation Mission Live in Client!
Compensation for EUW??? What timeline is this?
Woiddeife (EUW)
: About China
I'm pretty sure It'd be server exclusive on league. Like how china had some different splash arts in the past. If they ever need to change for china the other servers won't notice anything.
sebbe1008 (EUNE)
: I think you should be able to buy the skins from "your shop" with event tokens
GLurch (EUW)
: He helps develop some stuff for the boards and I'm guessing this is just one of his tests. As I'd guess by the insightful message within his post, he's testing the Boards profile syncing endpoint.
: How to block/hide the internet on a mobile device?
What do you mean? Like turning off mobile data usage? Or do you want to hide your activity?
Rioter Comments
: How can i play in another server without high latency.
> Is there any way to reduce ping? Move closer to the server.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: wait so Unchained alistar and Riot girl tristana are now "Rare" skins?
Well they are unobtainable. They aren't that rare.
probjorn (EUW)
: unchained alistar
Not anymore. That stuff ended a while ago.
xXEnnzoo (EUW)
: I know it's always been tied to BE, But it WAS just 500 BE now this sudden increase? and it's not even by a small amount either.
It was 500 BE when IP still existed. Or haven't you noticed that aswell?
xXEnnzoo (EUW)
: 2450 Blue essence to advance Champion level?
You mean 6 and 7? They've always been BE tied. It's for people to sink BE in when they have nothing else to spend it on. You don't need to upgrade it.
: So we aren't even allowed to argue one bit anymore?
Hansiman (EUW)
: If you're thinking about what leveling rewards are, it's known for level 1-30. https://images2.imgbox.com/e7/9f/8jOdqyJK_o.png
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_(summoner) Wikia has up to level 500.
: Pluto
Pluto is a Plutoid.
Darwinion (EUW)
: Nazi moderation?
There was a thread 2 weeks ago about someone who didn't know he needed to be honor 2 to get rewards. I reacted to him by saying "Duh, Read something for once". Which got removed for being offensive towards the guy. Now I can agree that the mods here are a little over-sensitive. But calling people Nazis isn't getting anyone anywhere.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: akali late game is good?
Akali late game is good.
: do u help me?
No, I did not organize the tournament. No one here did. You'll have to contact the organizers of the event you participated in. Or Riot Support. But the boards can't help you.
: hey i played tournament and i was win 1200 rp and i registered but my rp is not come in 1 month.
Rioter Comments
Vívíd (EUW)
: Thresh?
> because im more the “killing” type Play Pyke.
: They wanted to do this a few years ago, didn't work and the project died
What do you mean. They said last year that they were gonna bring it permenantly to customs at some point. But thinking how we waited 7 years for a replay system don't hold your breath. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/7hArTUnZ-showdown-1v12v2-mode-in-customs?sort_type=recent
crazÿ (EUW)
: reason why people are not playing Aurelion Sol?
He's just really time consuming to get to master. That's why many people don't try. But the people that put time into learning him are really scary to play against. Like how CLG Huhi always got target banned.
: Internet problem
Then solve them before playing.
: Surrender
> enemy team surrenders after 9 minutes. It's only 15 minutes game so what would they lose? 6 minutes.
: Kalista is useless aside from taking Baron and Drakes
Maybe they should give her AA's 1.0 AD scaling.
Febos (EUW)
: Why did you hook on half of what I said? Did you stalk him? How can you be sure he didn't receive a temporary suspension? Besides, I'm only hearing your side of the story.
It's not hard to look at someone's opgg to see if he's still playing. So unless there are temporary suspension of a few hours he got off pretty well. > I'm only hearing your side of the story. I didn't gank the man. Premades on the 2 other lanes. So they take priority for me. After his 4th-ish death he just went at me with death threats and diseases. Gave him 3 letters after he flamed me for 10 minutes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bzJIg4z3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-10T19:27:13.872+0000) > > I got 14 day banned for 3 letters. One game, no other punishment on the account ever. those 3 letters are not allowed in the game so yes deserved
Did I say it wasn't deserved? I just debunked what he said, that you in fact CAN be banned for one game.
: Can somebody help me ? please ? :)
You should read the FAQ
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: Riot deleting discussions for this reason?
> cant they just like change the category instead of deleting the discussion? They can't. They actually can't. Welcome to the Boards BETA. _Where we Strive to be in BETA longer than DayZ._
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: no one will get a ban from 1 report even if 9 players in the game reporited him it will work as 1 reprot so even if you was playing with your 4 friends and wanna report that solo player it will be 1 report only
> no one will get a ban from 1 report I got 14 day banned for 3 letters. One game, no other punishment on the account ever.
Glaiver (EUNE)
: No, but with those 3 letters you lowered yourself to the same tree branch that he was on before. So that's a well deserved ban. *Shrugs*
yeah yeah, 3 letters = 10 minutes of death threats. I know I've been told before.
Glaiver (EUNE)
: Were those 3 letters K, Y and S?
Glaiver (EUNE)
: A guy wished our team's families to get cancer and die, yet he's still playing weeks later *claps*
I had the same thing. I said 3 letters back and got instant 14 days. But the guy that flamed me is still playing.
: Is it ok?
You are not afk-farming, you are "split pushing". And "split pushing" is a legit strat.
Wayontan (EUW)
: Watching the worlds in a whole new way
Well taken that the replay system that we got took 7 years to make. I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.
: unlucky then, its still an AI who does the job and it mostly works. And you also should deserve punishment for hat you said since it is still not an acceptable response
> And you also should deserve punishment for hat you said since it is still not an acceptable response Yeah, but I expect the system to see his logs as the same level of offense, probably even worse. But the dude is still playing.
: I would love to see the logs, you shouldve got them with your ban
There are 2 lines in my logs. The usual glhf at the start. And 3 letters to that dude at the end.
: He said you probably dont know about what happened to him. People normally get chat restricted before they get banned
> People normally get chat restricted before they get banned I didn't. And I didn't go on a 10 minute flaming spree wishing death to my family. I said 3 letters and got an instant 14 days.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dELdNELi,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-10T16:31:41.753+0000) > > Nothing happened to the dude. Kept playing. You can't know. Even if you stalked him you couldn't know if he was punished, because he could have just received a chat restriction.
yes. 10 minutes of wishing death and disease on my family is a chat restriction. 3 letters is a 14 day ban. Nice system.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Nothing happened to the dude That you personally know of. --- > I gave him 3 letters back. Instant 14 day ban on a clean account If you were using extreme verbal abuse, direct 14 day bans is intended. I'm making the assumption you told the player to commit suicide, which falls under this category. Nothing wrong in this example based on your statement.
> I'm making the assumption you told the player to commit suicide, which falls under this category So telling someone that I'm gonna kill his family doesn't fall under that category? So telling someone to commit suicide once is worse than going on a lenghty rant about me and my family? So next time I'll just go on a rant like that instead of using those 3 letters. Because suicide is worse than your death threats to your entire family. Thanks for the moral lesson Hans.
Hansiman (EUW)
: And your evidence to suggest this claim is where?
A dude wished death and dissease upon me and my family in a lengthy rant. Nothing happened to the dude. Kept playing. I gave him 3 letters back. Instant 14 day ban on a clean account, not even leaverbuster.
Hansiman (EUW)
: That just contradicts itself. If nothing is being done, how are people being punished for "saying anything" back?
Because the system doesn't punish people who go on lengthy flaming sprees. It just looks for people saying trigger words.
JunkFist (EUNE)
: Will anything be done to toxic comments like these?
Nothing will be done. And if you say anything back youll get banned yourself.
: I don't say he shouldn't be unbanned, I have not done any research on his past behaviour but "wanting him back" in a sense of being a public presence again. Is "he is the Donald Trump of lol streaming" more fitting? He is loud, annoying and he doesn't even try to look resourceful behind his loud and way over the top acting.
> he is the Donald Trump of lol streaming Was his unban influenced by russians? Did he bang a pornstar and pay her to shut up? Does he deny climate change? I think the best comparison to a famous person would be Gilbert Gottfried He's loud and obnoxious, but some people think that's entertaining.
Rezuri (EUW)
: No lvl 6 token
Jesus how long has this system been live? People still don't know you only get tokens on Normals and Ranked on SR. Not on TT, Not on ARAM, Not on featured game modes. Only normals/ranked SR.
: Holy shit Tyler1
> He is basically Youtube Rewind 2018 turned alive Is he out of touch with his own community? Is he trying to be politically correct to the point where it's cringey? Really don't get the comparison here. > why the hell do people want him back? Well he's already unbanned.
: Snowdown Pass
There is a refund for people who bought it when it was bugged. You can't refund it because you didn't like what you got.
Glaiver (EUNE)
: There seems to be very little name originality with summoner names
Well it's pretty demotivation choosing names when every thing you try is already taken.
Show more

Shamose

Level 31 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion