: What is a spam caster champion?
Karth, cass, ryze come to mind. Opposed to a burst mage who (preferably) uses 1 rotation to kill you, like annie for example.
trigrhppy (EUW)
: I am having the same problem! Everything that uses my internet works perfectly fine. When I launch LOL then for some reason it cannot detect my internet connection. My other games all work fine. Need help
> [{quoted}](name=trigrhppy,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=dfdLafqU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T17:17:01.782+0000) > > I am having the same problem! Everything that uses my internet works perfectly fine. > When I launch LOL then for some reason it cannot detect my internet connection. > My other games all work fine. > Need help Just google how to change your dns server. Do it via system control and change it to the google one, which is 8.8.8.8. (and 8.8.4.4. as backup). That worked for me. I dont even know if and how it is possible for the client to fck this up. But if it is, this is a huge problem.
ShanksFX (EUW)
: No internet connection with new launcher
Followup post for better visibility: Alright It seems that my dns server was messed up, since not only the client couldnt connect but also other sites like reddit were unavailable. Router restart didnt work so i had to manually change my dns server. So, since im definetly not an expert on this, my question is was this a mere coincidence that those problems occured the moment the client got updated or is there any chance that the update caused those problems? If so, how? I would rly like to see a red asnwer for this since this is bothering me pretty hard. If you need any further information on my system etc., just hit me up.
Rioter Comments
AhernnY (EUW)
: sooo rank has nothing to do with skill?
Posting on the board with an obviously botted account? Bold move cotton, lets see if it pays out.
sbepuz (EUW)
: just check twitter
> [{quoted}](name=sbepuz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R1rgFuZR,comment-id=000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T13:45:12.185+0000) > > just check twitter Gj you just achieved the same lvl as a flatearther who, when asked for proof simply says "just check facebook". Thats not how it works, when you claim something and someone asks for a source, you give it. Or dont expect people to believe you.
sbepuz (EUW)
: > Any argument for that except "i dont like it so its bad"? I used it since it came out, no problems there. it is bigger then the old one, and the white color of the cursor distract me from the action, i pref yellow old color. it is similar with the map > You do realize there are different teams working at riot, right? ehm, do u know that who fix the bugs is also who deleted the legacy cursor?
> [{quoted}](name=sbepuz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R1rgFuZR,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T12:09:06.292+0000) > > it is bigger then the old one, and the white color of the cursor distract me from the action, i pref yellow old color. it is similar with the map > > ehm, do u know that who fix the bugs is also who deleted the legacy cursor? No i dont. You got any source for that?
sbepuz (EUW)
: the new mouse is really terrible btw and i mean...legacy mouse is gonna destroy the game, so they removed it? riot -10iq p.s.: riot should fix bugs instead of waste time on remove legacy mouse
> [{quoted}](name=sbepuz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R1rgFuZR,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-31T10:03:34.986+0000) > > the new mouse is really terrible btw > Any argument for that except "i dont like it so its bad"? I used it since it came out, no problems there. > and i mean...legacy mouse is gonna destroy the game, so they removed it? riot -10iq > > p.s.: riot should fix bugs instead of waste time on remove legacy mouse You do realize there are different teams working at riot, right?
22 03 (EUW)
: We had not 50, but 150 threads on ,, critical error '' bug and it wasn't fixed for weeks, so till they bring back the old cursor i understand the spamming of that subject.
> [{quoted}](name=22 03,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R1rgFuZR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T09:48:25.913+0000) > > We had not 50, but 150 threads on ,, critical error '' bug and it wasn't fixed for weeks, so till they bring back the old cursor i understand the spamming of that subject. So and what makes you think that 150 threads will do anything to resolve the matter? Im pretty sure riot is aware of the bug and working on it. Just because they dont reply to any of those threads, doesnt mean they dont give a shit.. Should hose bugs be fixedß Hell yeah, not gonna argue about that. Does spamming the boards with the same shit 24/7 do anything? Not at all. Its useless.
22 03 (EUW)
: Unplayable with new cursor, bring the old one back ASAP
Dunno why people keep whining about the old cursor. The only reason to keep it (imho) was out of nostalgic feelings. Use the "new" one a few days and you will get used to it. Also i would say 90% is a gross overstimate. More like the loud minority. Oh well but riot already announced they will bring it back, so quit it, we dont need 50 threads on the same topic everydays.. And i have the feeling thats exactly what we are getting.
Dewritoes (EUW)
: > You cant get a certain unit you need to complete your build? Tough luck, so take what you get any build sth else. Ah yes i'll just throw away my lvl 3 Vayne because i can't seem to get Ashe/Kindred for ranger comp And i have't been building Nobles all game so tough luck. > Guess what, other ppl are also getting shit items. Yes sometimes ppl luck out while u get left behind. Happens. It shouldn't happen. It completely removes your ability to win a fight, regardless of your positioning. > It all comes down to positioning. Some people just refuse to reposition. "Oh this assassin player just killed me 2 times in a row? Nah lets stick with the same comp instead of switching back and frontline." Well if i knew who i'd be fighting, i might just be able to outposition this 6 assassin comp. Sadly, there are 4 others going things like rangers, demons, glacials, nobles,... In other words, chance to fight the assassin comp is too low to reposition. Also, i can't even begin to recall the amount of times i've repeatedly had to see my team crushed by the guy in first only to reposition and have even the lowest player beat me. > I dont know what you are doing but i've been playing a fair amount of tft and the afk champs are pretty rare these days for me. Yes it happens sometimes that someone bugs out, but definetly not as often as you picture it here. Have you ever used Garen? >Its not (only) about getting good rng, but knowing how to play around bad rng. Agreed to a degree, but don't tell me losing to a triple Force of Nature player with glacials, rangers AND assassins while i barely have any combo going and no items means i'm a bad player.
> [{quoted}](name=Dewritoes,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jdauIEuA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T14:20:37.381+0000) > > Ah yes i'll just throw away my lvl 3 Vayne because i can't seem to get Ashe/Kindred for ranger comp And i have't been building Nobles all game so tough luck. > So you rather keep throwing away gold by rerolling than switch up your comp because you are stubborn? Also you can keep your 2 ranger comp and go for a beefy frontline. Not many people go brawlers, so maybe give this a shot. Or elementals. Or maybe even go for knights. It all depends on what you find. Ofc you cant just keep rolling all your gold away and just tunnel on your 1,2 units you need. have a backup strategy and buy accordingly. Will this win you the game? Probably not. But more often than not if will get you a top 4 spot and safe you from getting 8 or 7, because you have 0 gold and an unfinished comp. > It shouldn't happen. It completely removes your ability to win a fight, regardless of your positioning. Certain comps need certain items. Ofc recurve still has priority over most other items. And getting no items at all is a huge turnoff. But getting no/few items doesnt mean you autolose. You just have to play differently. > > Well if i knew who i'd be fighting, i might just be able to outposition this 6 assassin comp. Sadly, there are 4 others going things like rangers, demons, glacials, nobles,... In other words, chance to fight the assassin comp is too low to reposition. Also, i can't even begin to recall the amount of times i've repeatedly had to see my team crushed by the guy in first only to reposition and have even the lowest player beat me. True, you cant for the most part of the game. You cant position for everyone. But you dont have to win every round. Look at your enemys and position to be gucci the majority of the fights. Just suck when you have to face that one assassin player 3 times in a row and i comletly agree, this should not be possible. Fighting the same person multiple times in a row is just stupid. > > Have you ever used Garen? Yes ofc, and this is one units that i have never seen bug out. If it happens, i see it happen to graves. But again, very rarely. Also that is not intended rng and will hopefully be fixed. > > Agreed to a degree, but don't tell me losing to a triple Force of Nature player with glacials, rangers AND assassins while i barely have any combo going and no items means i'm a bad player. Yeah because that totally happens every game /s Losing or winning a game doesnt determine if you are good or bad. being consistent decided how good you are. And multiple people have already shown that its possible to be consistent. I know at this point i sound like a broken recorder but: -you cant win every game -you can play to win or you can play to get top 4 (since that is the point where you gain lp instead of losing) -build around your item and unit rng keep that in mind. Yes rng does decide outcomes in this game, but your own skill still weighs heavier. Thats basically my whole point. You can agree or disagree, but keep an eye on certain twitch streamers (tidesoftime, kitingishard, itshafu, dogdog etc) and you will see what i mean by consistency.
Aechidna (EUW)
: Can we change the name of Teamfight TACTICS???
Alright since there are so many posts these recent days from ppl who understand very little about this game, ill just adress this one. 1) Yes this is the tactical part of this game. You dont always get the comp you want to play, you have to make do with what you get. Sure you can force a certain comp every game, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. You cant get a certain unit you need to complete your build? Tough luck, so take what you get any build sth else. I dont know how many times i was planning to go ninja assassin, only to not get an akali and branch out into ele/cc frontline instead. The key is to make quick decisions. Dont waste all your gold just to get one unit. It doesnt seem to work? alright, back to eco then for a few rounds, pick some stuff up along the way and go from there. 2) Ah yes. The old "i never"rarely get any items while other ppl are stacked". Guess what, other ppl are also getting shit items. Yes sometimes ppl luck out while u get left behind. Happens. So again, make do with what you get. Dont get your 3x recurve for the ranger glacial you planed? Welp work towards another comp then. And if your items are utter shit, aim for a midgame comp. Dont even try to get first, instead aim for the top 4. Another part that ppl dont understand: You cant win every game. And you are not supposed to. Sometimes its better to go all out with assassins early-mid. You know you will lose later on against another comp with more items, but at least get the top 4 spot. 3) It all comes down to positioning. Some people just refuse to reposition. "Oh this assassin player just killed me 2 times in a row? Nah lets stick with the same comp instead of switching back and frontline." Most people underestiate positioning alot. Yes sometimes the ai makes you scratch your head (hello mf) but in most cases you can influence it alot. It just comes down to practise and flexibility. 4) I dont know what you are doing but i've been playing a fair amount of tft and the afk champs are pretty rare these days for me. Yes it happens sometimes that someone bugs out, but definetly not as often as you picture it here. Also in most cases it has other reasons. Like units not being able to reach the enemy etc. Just yesterday i had a game where someone flamed that his units where afk because he didnt even know about the anivia as slow. And tbf, 70% makes you think you unit just bugged out. So all in all, there is a reaosn why some ppl constantly rank higher and get good placements. And give it a few weeks and the ranking system will show that aswell. And if you dont take anything from my post, so take this: Its not (only) about getting good rng, but knowing how to play around bad rng.
Backstard (EUNE)
: Go to my facebook page.....i have uploaded everything over there.... i can't participate in the feeding of my enemy i can play smart and get safe kills.... Besides 12 points per win 25 per loss. MMR is a huge joke , MMR works for paying customers. Pay to win money milking joke of a game.
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xE8JAE05,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T22:15:23.976+0000) > > i can't participate in the feeding of my enemy i can play smart and get safe kills.... Aka you lasthit low targets and dont do shit otherwise. You dmg is pathetic every game. You barely ever hit 10k, often you hang around below 5k. But yeah. Keep playing "smart", iron is waiting for you.
: Add priority targeting option to TFT.
Thats where positioning comes into, a skill that also has to be learned. Yes panthom is rng, but adding a "target low hp target option" would just be gamebraking. > [{quoted}](name=JhinCredible,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=V3oekPqz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-06T21:16:51.964+0000) > > PPS. I don't know if It's a bug or not but sometimes when I have Tristana she attacks random units each AA, doesn't focus one enemy unit. Do you even read? Maybe you should read up about synergies..
kpm0 (EUW)
: this feels like season 2... at that time they at least gave us rp or some sort of compensation for this problems... the game was much smaller that time...
> [{quoted}](name=benat,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=eHiezE9I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T10:40:30.265+0000) > > this fells like season 2... at that time they at least gave us rp or some sort of compensation for this problems... the game was much smaller that time... Tbf s2 was way worse... Not oly was the server constantly on fire, crashed and burned. No we also had constant 2+hour login q times until they split the servers.. It was just unplayable for most of the time.
shiors (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShanksFX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:42:05.009+0000) > > Ot bothers me in that regard that riot already tried this (nearly) exact approach and it did NOT work. It just increased the amount of actual trolls. > And i rather have someone who talking shit than someone running it down. At least i can just mute him and report him afterwards. > Yes it might work for you but overall it just worsens the game. So its a no from me. > > Also, why talk shit to someone? there is absolutly no reason. Does it make you feel better?Gget yourself a punching bag if you need to vent. > Do you think it hurts someone who is running it down? He probably just wants this reaction and laughs about you. > There is absolutly NO benefit from flaming someone. Nothing. It just proves that you have a weak mental, thats all. Yes talking shit to someone does literally nothing, which is why I personally do not even agree that it should be reportable, but lets not go there. I see flame wars as 2 people talking crap and grinning, thinking the other person is actually mad, hence why I just dont care about talking crap in general. Problem comes when people who actually ruin games can walk free while someone who just talked crap to that person cant, so riot can pretend they are doing something? I dont know what the reason is.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T12:03:50.768+0000) > > Yes talking shit to someone does literally nothing, which is why I personally do not even agree that it should be reportable, but lets not go there. I see flame wars as 2 people talking crap and grinning, thinking the other person is actually mad, hence why I just dont care about talking crap in general. Problem comes when people who actually ruin games can walk free while someone who just talked crap to that person cant, so riot can pretend they are doing something? I dont know what the reason is. Alright lets put it differently: Flaming and shittalking does absolutely nothing for your team. I dont even want to know how many games i have lost because some %%%%head started to flame, another one joined in and we lost a winnable game because those 2 spend more time chatting than actually playing. I generally dont care what someone says to me or thinks of me. What i do care about is that those people directly lower my chance to win a game. So yes. Absolutely valid to ban those people.
shiors (EUW)
: My thing is that I will not pander to anyone. If I see an inter in game I will talk cr*p to him (I am playing a game, not dining with a queen to force myself into pretending I am enjoying it). I got banned plainly for talking cr*p and I will be the first to admit I talk cr*p. This is why for me, being given an option to disable my ability to type in chat would literally save my account and since it does not harm anyone, I do not understand why people and riot are so much against an option like this. And once again you are assuming I am trolling games gameplay wise. I do not, my account would not have 62% winrate if I did. Let me ask you this then. What bothers you so much about me having the option to disable myself from being able to type in chat? It literally does nothing to you.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:32:12.383+0000) > > My thing is that I will not pander to anyone. If I see an inter in game I will talk cr*p to him (I am playing a game, not dining with a queen to force myself into pretending I am enjoying it). I got banned plainly for talking cr*p and I will be the first to admit I talk cr*p. This is why for me, being given an option to disable my ability to type in chat would literally save my account and since it does not harm anyone, I do not understand why people and riot are so much against an option like this. > > And once again you are assuming I am trolling games gameplay wise. I do not, my account would not have 62% winrate if I did. > > Let me ask you this then. What bothers you so much about me having the option to disable myself from being able to type in chat? It literally does nothing to you. Ot bothers me in that regard that riot already tried this (nearly) exact approach and it did NOT work. It just increased the amount of actual trolls. And i rather have someone who talking shit than someone running it down. At least i can just mute him and report him afterwards. Yes it might work for you but overall it just worsens the game. So its a no from me. Also, why talk shit to someone? there is absolutly no reason. Does it make you feel better?Gget yourself a punching bag if you need to vent. Do you think it hurts someone who is running it down? He probably just wants this reaction and laughs about you. There is absolutly NO benefit from flaming someone. Nothing. It just proves that you have a weak mental, thats all.
shiors (EUW)
: Riot tried that out with people who were already trolling to begin with. They never once gave any opportunity to players to disable their own ability to chat in any way, shape or form, even though it is requested on quite a regular basis. If you take people who already troll in games and give them chat restrictions they continue to troll in games. What a surprise.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:14:07.028+0000) > > Riot tried that out with people who were already trolling to begin with. They never once gave any opportunity to players to disable their own ability to chat in any way, shape or form, even though it is requested on quite a regular basis. > > If you take people who already troll in games and give them chat restrictions they continue to troll in games. What a surprise. Yeah toxic people who get muted keep trolling ingame. A suprise indeed. So what do you think makes your approach different? The choice to be muted instead of getting muted by riot? C'mon.. You cant possibly be that naive.
: i think blocking others work only with a large group. ill explain: lets say the pool is made of: 12 garens 12 lulus 12 vaynes 12 chos 12 vayns with 8 players, lets say every one take 5(total of 40 out of 56) champs so if they take somewhat randomly at the begging of the match then they will block each other's updrages, ofc some will just have luck and get the ones they need from the pool before the others, and those are also the cases that cant be blocked. if two people focus on same champs and "swap" then most time (in this case every time) they will get an upgrade. if the "blocked" person does not have the luck to get what he needs first, then he still has the chance that the others who bought what he needs will sell/die so you need like 4 people only blocking every card that becomes available(which will be funny)
> [{quoted}](name=NeanderthalFauna,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eyg0Oigx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T10:51:22.220+0000) > > i think blocking others work only with a large group. ill explain: > > lets say the pool is made of: > 12 garens > 12 lulus > 12 vaynes > 12 chos > 12 vayns > > with 8 players, lets say every one take 5(total of 40 out of 56) champs so if they take somewhat randomly at the begging of the match then they will block each other's updrages, ofc some will just have luck and get the ones they need from the pool before the others, and those are also the cases that cant be blocked. if two people focus on same champs and "swap" then most time (in this case every time) they will get an upgrade. > if the "blocked" person does not have the luck to get what he needs first, then he still has the chance that the others who bought what he needs will sell/die so you need like 4 people only blocking every card that becomes available(which will be funny) Your numbers are way off. [On the bottom left are the actual pool sizes.](https://i.imgur.com/EWBYQoq.jpg) So hoarding lvl 1 or 2 units all by yourself and blocking other people out is basically impossible.
: "Cheating" in TFT thanks to a premade ?
You can do this even without a premade. Hoard gold till 3-1, hardroll after. No need for a premade, you usually hit the champs that you need. Of yourse you shouldnt do that if there are multiple people who already plundered the pool, but else.. Yeah. Viable strat even if you are on your own.
shiors (EUW)
: I do not believe that I misunderstood you, it is just that we are coming in with different assumptions. You assume that everyone who is chat restricted will then troll in subtle manner, while my position is that those who choose themselves to be chat restricted do so because they do not want to get banned for flaming people who troll in subtle manner. And my last paragraph focuses exactly on this. Chat toxicity is easy to detect while subtle trolling is not. Hence riot bans people toxic in chat while subtle trolls who tipped them off can roam free ( this is why I compare it to pharma industry - you treat symptoms (flamers) not the cause (people who troll) ). My position seeks to enable people to defend against this if they know they will flame such people in the future Feel free to elaborate further if you think I still got you wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T10:23:56.368+0000) > > I do not believe that I misunderstood you, it is just that we are coming in with different assumptions. You assume that everyone who is chat restricted will then troll in subtle manner, while my position is that those who choose themselves to be chat restricted do so because they do not want to get banned for flaming people who troll in subtle manner. > Its not just an assumption, its a proven fact. Riot already tried that in the past. It did not work out. So why should they risk it again? Riot has absolutly 0 obligation to cater to toxic people. You either respect the tos and play by the rules, or you're out. Its that simple.
: What is the base crit chance in TFT?
Dont have a source but im pretty sure its either 20 or 25%.
: Why does NA get everything first?then after a few hours EUW/EUNE gets it?
Well you are sool then, pretty sure it will come on around 4/5am this night.
Salron88 (EUW)
: he is balanced? it takes every champ 20 minutes to have a chance vs him 1 v 1. he completly shuts you down from farm bc if you get close you are shrunked by 90% hp due to his combo and high damage and he takes not damage in that trade but you say he is balanced?
> [{quoted}](name=Salron88,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wANrz3A5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:12:43.866+0000) > > he is balanced? it takes every champ 20 minutes to have a chance vs him 1 v 1. he completly shuts you down from farm bc if you get close you are shrunked by 90% hp due to his combo and high damage and he takes not damage in that trade but you say he is balanced? First of all, there are some champs top who can deal with him. Gnar and kennen come to mind immediatly. Also morde should be pretty good vs him. And im pretty sure if you are good at vayne you can shut him down. A good Yorick can also give him a bad time. As i said, yes he is a lane bully. But he comletly shits the bed afterwards. Stats dont lie. I trust you to be able to use google yourself to check his winrates on multiple sites. So yes i stand by it, he is balanced. A lane bully and unfun to play against, but balanced.
Salron88 (EUW)
: patch 9.13 and riot still does not care about tahm kench.
The reason Tahm still isnt nerfed, is because riot understands that his balancing is in fact ok. unlike you, obviously. Is he fun to play against? Hell no, in most matchups you can hope to stay in exp range and pray that he fcks up his wave managment. Also that your jungler isnt asleep and knows that toplane exists. But after laning phase basically every toplaner outscales him in teamfights. Other toplaners are annoying aswell and dominate most matchups while still being relevant later. Just take a look at his winrates, which are pretty much 50% in plat and above. And even lower in low elo. So no, there is no reason to touch him atm. Let him be a toplane bully. And learn to play around it.
Yorio1 (EUNE)
: Injustice
Yes, 18 deaths in a 18 min game while getting a whopping 15 cs is definetly an unujust ban. Not inting at all.
: PBE Server
Well 9k is pretty optimistic tbh. Could be up to 600k+.
Legsng145 (EUW)
: But is says "You already have a PBE account. You can only have 1 PBE account" so what do i do?
> [{quoted}](name=Legsng145,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=uMWMKTFK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:29:07.732+0000) > > But is says "You already have a PBE account. You can only have 1 PBE account" so what do i do? Open die pbe client and look at the bottom right corner. You should at least know the email you used. Which is probably the same you used for the live account. Everything else you can recover out of it.
Shamose (EUW)
: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=uMWMKTFK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:18:02.957+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us Absolutly no use in contacting riot in that case. a pbe acc from 2 years ago doesnt exist anymore. They changed the system. @OP Create one. All you need is a league account lvl30+ with honor lvl 3+. https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/pbe
: has riot turned bronze into elo hell?
Dude, your stats are not lying. You are not trying to carry your team. You are the one who needs carrying. Also, i saw how you play. Losing 1v1s vs legit bronze players, staying in lane with 2k+ gold and constantly overextending and dying as a result:D But hey, prove us wrong, link your plat acc, which is 100% yours and not boosted :^)
: has riot turned bronze into elo hell?
Alright to anyone still commenting, i actually watched this guy for a few mins since im waiting for pbe to be up again anyways. So yeah, he is full of shite, just a legit bronze player. Of he actually has a plat 4 acc, its bought or boosted. Nothing else to it.
: has riot turned bronze into elo hell?
If you are legit plat 4 you should be having absolitly zero problems with climbing in bronze. I have a smurf in b1 and am g1 currently on my main. Even if i play offrole i can easily carry 90% of my games. Edit: Also the stats in your matchhistory are completly awful. That looks more like a legit bronze player.. I smell something fishy.
: impersonating riot in ranked? who is that guy?
If its not an ascii code, it's probably legit. And yes, there does indeed exist a riot liq. Took like 10s of googling.
rat is back (EUNE)
: Why isn't kench nerfed yet?
Becuase the only point in the game where he can be considered op, is during the laning phase. And even if he goes 5/0 there, he gets shit on afterwardsJust look up his wr on various sites, all of them show the same thing: Pretty much around 50%. i agree he is pretty damn annoying in lane if you play the wrong champ, but so is teemo. or olaf. Or pantheon. So yeah. I dont rly see a reason to nerf him right now.
Satívá (EUW)
: Nothing has changed so far, i have installed the game again, + i have played few more games and won, and i m still bronze 4.. {{item:3151}}
> [{quoted}](name=Satívá,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zy5cEe2A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T12:31:50.163+0000) > > Nothing has changed so far, i have installed the game again, + i have played few more games and won, and i m still bronze 4.. {{item:3151}} Yes probably because you never were silver, but iron..
Satívá (EUW)
: I have won my g4 promo and got ranked into b4
I just looked up your op.gg and it said iron 2, updated 15 days ago. So after updating it shows b4. If there was a bug it was probably with the ingame display.
: Permban
If the ban is reasonable no it wont be revoked. Yes there was a try when they unbanned a few, it failed miserably, prolly wont happen again. No Tyler1 didnt get his permabans revoked, he was indefinetly banned. No aksing for "one last chance" wont help, the 14 day ban was your last chance. Yes i know im not a rioter, but this is their stance so dont even waste their time. This should cover all bases i guess..
: Miscalculated LP
Wild guess but i would say you dodged a champ select, since you lose 3lp that way.
Kisumi (EUW)
: i didnt run it down thats why its so surprising to me that i got banned :s i made a support ticket but it usually take forever for them to respond so i wrote a forum post in hope a rioter would read it :(
> [{quoted}](name=Kisumi,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=fwElQnGv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-08T13:44:26.049+0000) > > i didnt run it down thats why its so surprising to me that i got banned :s i made a support ticket but it usually take forever for them to respond so i wrote a forum post in hope a rioter would read it :( Sometimes they do, yeah. Nevertheless, keep me updated, just tag me when you get a response. Im kinda curious about that one. That being sad, there is sadly nothing you can do besides waiting.
Kisumi (EUW)
: 14 days banned
Alright i'll be honest before checking the names and just seeing the match is assumed you were the heimer and was kinda baffled that you even dared to post here. But looking at the killmap now it definetly doesnt look like you ran it down. I rarely take sides with punished ppl but (without knowing yourchatlogs ofc) i would advise you to write the sup. And try to get this heimer punished accordingly while you are at it.
Neaws (EUW)
: ADC 2019, Look what you have done.
Ashe with absolutly no armor pen vs Sion with a shitton of hp, grasp (do the math) and also a shitload of armor. What are you even complaining about? ofc there is nothing you can do. And yes, at this point he should outdmg you considering the items on both sides. As mentioned, no armor pen, so you barely tickle him. His dmg comes from grasp, his base dmg and grasp. His e dmg and thornmail dmg also get amped up by mask. You cant outheal his dmg because of grievous wounds, So again, what did you expect?
: i don't understand hecarim
2 things: His recent q buff and conquerer. Thats it.
: lol aren't you gold yourself? dude illaoi is just bs riot has to do a mini rework for every champion that requires 0 intelligence to play and can win lane by spamming buttons and illaoi is on top of that list maybe move all her damage to her E and ultimate so she doesn't perma shove you and perma force you to recall ffs
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PEfZpZ2w,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T11:07:22.382+0000) > > lol aren't you gold yourself? > dude illaoi is just bs riot has to do a mini rework for every champion that requires 0 intelligence to play and can win lane by spamming buttons and illaoi is on top of that list maybe move all her damage to her E and ultimate so she doesn't perma shove you and perma force you to recall ffs Yes im gold because my mechanics are pure shit. I know that. Doesnt diminish my game understanding. "champion that requires 0 intelligence to play and win lane by spamming buttons and illaoi is on top of that list". Yeah i wont even argue any further, its completly obvious that you have 0 idea what you are talking about and are just salty. Have a nice one.
: not only you can't fight her you can't even lane agianst her she clears minions too fast and if you play passive as you suggest you'd end up with no ally minions under your tower while she has an entire minion wave and she'd spam e /q under your own tower...... you can't always dodge tentacles cause they spawn and start attacking you out of nowhere and their direction is not always easy to dodge with a huge %%%%ing hitbox that can hit you even on the tip of the tentacle
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PEfZpZ2w,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-25T06:48:25.387+0000) > > not only you can't fight her you can't even lane agianst her she clears minions too fast and if you play passive as you suggest you'd end up with no ally minions under your tower while she has an entire minion wave and she'd spam e /q under your own tower...... > > you can't always dodge tentacles cause they spawn and start attacking you out of nowhere and their direction is not always easy to dodge with a huge %%%%ing hitbox that can hit you even on the tip of the tentacle Ok let me put it simple: Just because you cant do it, doesnt mean its impossible. Yes she is a lane bully, yes she is strong in this regard. But definetly not unbeatable. And afterwards she just falls off if you, as i mentioned before, dont teamfight as if half your brain is missing. And her wr tells the same story. Low in bronze where ppl barely know what their own champs do, not to mention other champs, and they just run at each other. 51% wr in silver and she spikes at 52%wr in gold where ppl at least have some mechanics but still cant teamfight for shit. And after that its just downhill. So again, she may be op in your opinion, but thats just because you cant handle her. She is definetly not op.
zbikoo (EUNE)
: Nerf Illaoi.
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PEfZpZ2w,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-24T16:19:04.716+0000) > > lol her passive is op > free tentacles free damage > try to remove tentacles get blasted with her other abilities that do a zillion damage > > try to get close to your minion wave as a melee champ she q's you or e's you for quarter to half your health bar > > if you fight her aka get close to her tentacles that's exactly what she wants and she'll deal tons of damage while being absolutely tanky as hell > > healthy champion Simple, play the lane passive. Keep an eye out for her tentacles and try not to get near them. Get as much cs as you can but dont overextend. If you cant fight her, dont. If you jungler ganks for you, spamping him back if your ult is up. If he still decides to go in, let him die and dont give her 2 kills. If she ults you, WALK OUT. The most common mistake. "Oh she is at 20% hp surely her ult will not save her." Guess again. You die. And flame afterwards that she is op. Her ult has absolutly no cc. If she ults, just move the fck out. Also if she constantly q's you and bashes you with her tantacles she will push like crazy. Which means you can take the wave back and farm. Also, dodge her god damn tentacles and q. This shit is so slow and even has an indicator. If she leaves the lane with 30cs up on you but you both are still 0/0/0, you win the lane in most cases (depending on your champ) since she needs to snoball to be somewhat relevant later. Later get some grievous wounds on your team and cc her when she ults. Also, DONT FIGHT IN HER ULT. There you go, you just beat Illaoi. gg. Dont play like you dont have any hands and only half a brain and you are gucci vs her.
zbikoo (EUNE)
: Nerf Illaoi.
Not running it down all the lanes with mobos and 3x aether wisps which leads to you having 15 deaths in a 25 min game might help you to play vs her. Also learn how she works, she is definetly not op. Far from it.
: Permanent Banning
Dont feed the troll guys.. @OP Here, this one is for you. Now back to your cave <°)))o><
BånBoy (EUW)
: 1 game no flame = chat restriction 10 games at lvl 6
Well Murdarici pretty much said it all, but as a quick follow up: pre lvl 30 accs are always monitored and punished harder. That was confirmed by riot way back in the days (dont have a source tho atm, so believe it or not).
: Your Shop bug ?
Thats because its -60%. It's been lowered to 40% which checks out. Edit: Misread the question, thought this was about the percentage. But yeah the guy under me is right, you odnt own the champ, so the champs price in rp is included in the offer.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: Dear riot change your system of you will lose another player.
Alright lets make it quick: Nobody is holding you back but yourself. If you cant climb, it means you reached your max elo. You can think about it like This. Since its a team game, you cant win every game, thats true. But you are still a pretty defining factor. Its usually said there is a 30-30-40 split. This means 30% of you games are lost without you being able to do anything about it, 30% are won without you being able to do anyhing about it and the 40% are the ones which rly matter. Because those 40% entirely depend on you. So, if you play good (or are below "your" elo) you you win more and thus, you climb. If you play bad, the opposite. So in conclusion, if you rly reached a point where your wr is overall 50%, its not that your teams holds you back. It means you reached your max elo. So you can either keep blaming your team or improve and start climbing again. Have a nice one
Show more

ShanksFX

Level 102 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion