Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's really funny seeing people posting this stuff. By that I don't mean your video only but your video while playing aram against team with disadvantage. Your team even helped with that penta which wasn't even that amazing. I look at description and pretty much see every possible social media link with donation link... You are nothing in streaming or online content. Don't you think it's a bit early to ask for donations when your content has no effort? You even posted Teamfight Tactics: Rise of the Elements trailer with nothing new added to it. That trailer plays two times trough your video... Pretty much all footage in your channel is taken from some other place with 0 editing put it in. So find a theme and direction you want to go and delete that donation link because your content is trash.
> [{quoted}](name=GrìmoreWeiss,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=GFFAyKn7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T14:54:18.945+0000) > > It's really funny seeing people posting this stuff. By that I don't mean your video only but your video while playing aram against team with disadvantage. Your team even helped with that penta which wasn't even that amazing. I look at description and pretty much see every possible social media link with donation link... > You are nothing in streaming or online content. Don't you think it's a bit early to ask for donations when your content has no effort? You even posted Teamfight Tactics: Rise of the Elements trailer with nothing new added to it. That trailer plays two times trough your video... > Pretty much all footage in your channel is taken from some other place with 0 editing put it in. So find a theme and direction you want to go and delete that donation link because your content is trash. k
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: wtf is thsi fortnite now?
> [{quoted}](name=FckOFFLosers,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=3fhUJzMd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T03:06:47.166+0000) > > wtf is thsi fortnite now? lmao true
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I have group C just like u but Splyce would be lucky to be even 2nd and I think it might be possible but as 1st its pretty risky imo.
> [{quoted}](name=KorvaKarvaPL,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=zPumhAmA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T21:05:00.793+0000) > > I have group C just like u but Splyce would be lucky to be even 2nd and I think it might be possible but as 1st its pretty risky imo. i think i moved them to 2nd afterwards, but tbh i only knew them and GAM by name :D
LA Losty (EUW)
: Group A and C are fine but your B is a BIG yikes and D i dont agree with either. FunPlus Phoenix is the FIRST SEED of the LPL with a 14/1 record in summer split, and you think EUs 3rd seed and a Vietnamese team is going to beat them? FPP should be the easy winner of that group, and then the other 3 teams might be a little close. G2 and Griffin could go both ways and same for FNC vs RNG. Group D i disagree with too. Just because they won last year doesnt mean theyre a top tier team anymore, they finished 6TH in the summer split, where as DAMWON was second in Korea. So yeah, A and C i can get behind, B and D are gonna be a yikes from me.
> [{quoted}](name=LA Losty,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=zPumhAmA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T21:23:36.544+0000) > > Group A and C are fine but your B is a BIG yikes and D i dont agree with either. FunPlus Phoenix is the FIRST SEED of the LPL with a 14/1 record in summer split, and you think EUs 3rd seed and a Vietnamese team is going to beat them? FPP should be the easy winner of that group, and then the other 3 teams might be a little close. G2 and Griffin could go both ways and same for FNC vs RNG. Group D i disagree with too. Just because they won last year doesnt mean theyre a top tier team anymore, they finished 6TH in the summer split, where as DAMWON was second in Korea. So yeah, A and C i can get behind, B and D are gonna be a yikes from me. hey ill be honest... i only know splyce and recognize the name GAM xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Why every Jinx skin looks like a punk? Arent skins supposed to provide alternatives?
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=8A9cBrFM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T06:57:15.003+0000) > > Why every Jinx skin looks like a punk? Arent skins supposed to provide alternatives? true tbh
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nar7ia (EUW)
: Imo, she would have looked better wearing a skirt.
> [{quoted}](name=Nar7ia,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=ktaW84dT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:28:43.804+0000) > > Imo, she would have looked better wearing a skirt. i could see that, good point
PL4Y3RØ (EUW)
: the traps are waaay to shiny, they will stand out in teamfights and be easier to avoid than base skin, same with the normal arcad skin albey that one is a bit less flashy
> [{quoted}](name=PL4Y3RØ,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=ktaW84dT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:24:48.758+0000) > > the traps are waaay to shiny, they will stand out in teamfights and be easier to avoid than base skin, same with the normal arcad skin albey that one is a bit less flashy true, pay to lose :O
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shamose (EUW)
: Yasuo doesn't even say that.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=jxPnRX85,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-19T12:28:19.034+0000) > > Yasuo doesn't even say that. but... it's because of all the plays being really close to death :|
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

ShizzleYTB LoL

Level 242 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion