: "Against law" xD
> [{quoted}](name=NoDaddyItHurts,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AIf88THI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-26T10:05:11.647+0000) > > "Against law" xD I appreciate you get amused by my post. Can you elaborate please?
Declined (EUNE)
: -100% because you already own all the listed champions. It's horribly explained, I know :/
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AIf88THI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-26T09:47:53.068+0000) > > -100% because you already own all the listed champions. > > It's horribly explained, I know :/ No i don't own Ahri and Riven
: A visual bug isn't breaking any laws.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AIf88THI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-26T09:46:53.613+0000) > > A visual bug isn't breaking any laws. Sorry mate, maybe not in your country. If you go to a shop and the pricetag should show 20€ but the item was misleadingly priced at 5€ you are allowed to get it for 5€. There were even lawsuits filed for such stuff, and won by the customer. (which i clearly have no intention to do)
Rioter Comments
Jaskko (EUW)
: Played a game as Lee, Had close to 25 kills, 90% of my team's kills were by me. All of my "team mates" had close to 10 deaths, while I had around 7 deaths? Try to guess who they blamed for losing?
> [{quoted}](name=Jaskko,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GRrRl8zX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-25T16:23:40.112+0000) > > Played a game as Lee, > Had close to 25 kills, > 90% of my team's kills were by me. > > All of my "team mates" had close to 10 deaths, > while I had around 7 deaths? > > Try to guess who they blamed for losing? I would love to have a report function for such stuff and that Riot would ban those players instantly
RocketRo11 (EUNE)
: Nobody likes junglers. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=RocketRo11,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ETRnYQki,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-08-25T17:54:57.485+0000) > > Nobody likes junglers. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Supports also, they can only: - Play dmg supports and maybe steal kills = dishonoring the mighty adc with that. (ks) - Not play damage supports and not do damage = useless - Heal, but not enough to 2vs5 = useless - Play tank and feed while the mighty adc is under his tower farming while the tank engages. Tank dies alone = feed = useless {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
S0kaX (EUNE)
: ''noob jg 0 ganks''
"Report support, no wards"... 3 wards standing + 1 pink in inventory. placed the pink ward too... "Report support not warding jungle"
: Why do people talk shit about EUNE server ?
Because most people don't understand Russian Kappa
Xemidan (EUW)
: How do I report toxic client chat?
I am also having troubles with the prematch chat often where i get insulted for not picking Sona/Janna (which i dont even have any of them). I get insulted a lot on EUW or during the match as Support. I am looking for a way to report hose people too, got 2 insults already today from 5-8a.m. I would also like to have a report feature in prematch chat and maybe something like 3 people report someone the queue gets disbanded. Some people might say here that it is irrelevant being instulted, but it is actually not. It is an insult and you can get hefty fines, depending on country. Not even considering Riot EULA/TOS or summoners code. It is simply against a lot of regional laws. Over here you can easily get 500 Euros per "f word" if proven. I realized i made a mistake picking the wrong courses at university and should have become a lawyer to play league all day... filing lawsuits against all the people who only cursed in my language would have earned some nice cash, and since Riot has the billing address, i'd call it... gg get rekt.
: Riot please.
Play support, 10-20sec queue. problem solved.
: Why are others so Toxic to me? :(
I main support and i also hate when my adc is doing a lot of mistakes. As an ADC you are supposed to do kills. if you don't, then the whole gold is just wasted. I rarely rage at my adc cause of minor things like you did. However i often leave lane then at lvl 6 and tell them to farm under tower if it is obvious that they can not carry. One of the problems you might have had so much trouble vs lucian might also be that the game matches 2premade vs 2premade... but the enemy has premade botlane while yours only had premade mid and top. The synergies you get when there are 2 premades on the same lane are way higher, and the matchup is much stronger than having premades distributed over different lanes. Therefore the dynamic queue sucks and there should be pure soloq for normals. TL;DR: Suck it up or mute all. You can not change behaviour of other people, especially not in this short term(20-40minutes) anonymous(internet) context.
: You can't give a 14 days ban someone just because one game one time he wrote "fy ". It's unfair imo. True lots of time i get players really toxic at normal games.I can say that you just have to deal with that. Mute them, think if they where a little right,ignore them ..i don't know each player reacts different.I just don't answer and think if they are right. Sometimes even when i get flamed hard..i don;t report them(only at rank games). I can understand why they flamed me (i failed) .This doesn't means i act the same or i agree with their attitude i just can feel how they feel . Really toxic player will get permaban one day that sure. You just don't get if you just say 1 word one day. Feeding..is something that has been discussed a lot. Weak player =/= feeder . Lots of players see a weak player as a feeder thats wrong. AFK well remake is fixing a bit that problem. Boosted account actually getting banned(with share account ofc).Except these that are getting boosted with the "legal" way called dynamic q party (i dont know if riot will even manage fixing this).
I disagree. It depends on cultural context. "fy" is a rude insult. Over here you can get a fine of 1000 Euros if you say that and the other person files a lawsuit with proof of the words. There has been a law sentence already about this, so it's confirmed. Therefor 14 days ban is just right.
SaltWorth (EUW)
: How to play on NA from EU without high ping
How to travel from Madrid to Stockholm in less than 3 hours? There is a hard limit on delay you can not get under. Maybe try some VPN software which is using UDP protocol instead of TCP. What you want to achieve is... get a VPN provider which has a server close to your location and witch servers close to the location of the game you want to play. Make sure they have UDP in their routing. I think there is some tool called WTFast which does that but i am unsure. Often times people report it helped. For me it helped while playing an other game in taiwan and it reduced the ping from about 620 to 280. For league of legends i can not tell because i never tried any VPN software with league.
IAmazeU (EUW)
: There should be a warning that you are about to ban a champion a team mate is wanting to play
This might help. Good idea. After the match i report them for unsportsmanlike and harrassment. if i feel generous i ban theirs, too and do not report.
Rioter Comments
NieraJ (EUW)
: I mean have u ever think before u ruined others game then? if anyone saying those craps without any pre-condition, agree with this insta permaban. but the thing is. 99% is because u did serious shit in that game, or more likely it is because your irresponsible conduct, game lost. no one flame in arma or normal, why? because its pure fun and no one care win or lose, u ll only get flame and get reported in ranked, because ppl in there is for climbing and win not for tranning or something. so if u r the situation i spoke, use your brain, and think before you play. it is only a game, but it can reflect you how u deal with normal things.
This is not true for me. In normals there is a lot of flaming, at least the ones i am in. In about 20-30% of the normals there is some guy raging about others. However those mentioned death wishes or wishing of illnesses are maybe around 5-10%. I was tracking those flames during a whole week and after that decided to create a mouse macro for entering "/ignore all"
: Wishing Cancer or some other Deadly plagues should get INSTANTLY permabaned
I totally agree. Riot wants the game to be E-Sports so the rules should be similar as in traditional sports. Insulting someone is a clear foul, intentionally. Doing so 2 games in a row/week should get a ban for the whole season or permanently when you repeat it. I would also like harsh punishments like removal of skins as punishment. For example if i violate the TOS of my ISP they can also cancel the service. Why not cancel the "use of a certain skin" as punishment.
: Old champion skins rework
They mess a lot with champs lately. I hated Gangplank rework already, then they reworked Fiora which i wanted to main... which i am not doing because of the visual rework. now they reworked my fav Karma splashes and replaced them with some lousy artwork from an unskilled manga drawer. It makes me wish i could just have a black loading screen instead of having to see those splashes.
: Brag Thread
Lost 5 matches in a row due to feeders, AFK or unskilled ADC/MID. amidoinitrite?{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
warwiller (EUNE)
: Modern lol champion design is uncreative
Basically there are too much skills out there to make the champ design feel repetetive. For example... Sol has a Bard tunnel without casting on every wall with a Mundo AOE and his ult is a Braum ult with knockback instead of knockup Even on a higher level of abstraction you could argue that Azir has abilites based on a multiplied Shaco clone/Yorick Ult with a dash, Riven shield and moving Anivia wall It depends on the level of abstraction if you feel that the new champ is innovative or not. But i would like to see less champs with the stack system.
Fathands (EUW)
: Most of them look like shit compared to the wetern counterpart. The artstyle is just way too different, which makes it stand out. This whole global splash art thing is a bad idea.
I mean if they keep releasing those low quality splash they might aswell change the price to what it's like in china... 1/3 of the RP.
Rioter Comments
Attix (EUW)
: Botlane? Never again
I feel with you, I usually queue up Support/Jungle. Getting a lot of flame too. Just play safe and make them acknoledge their mistakes. when river unwarded and you have no wards... and a chance exists the jungler is around, just b. Let the ADC 1vs2 with danger of getting ganked. Go b and refill wards of sightstone or get a pink, then go botlane again. make them see their mistakes cause obviously when you are not around, no one to blame. I often respond upon their death... "Since you are so pro, why did you not b and stay on lane alone?" or "please don't go near unwarded jungle".
GeorgiN70 (EUNE)
: Aurelion Soul
sol* does*
xXExileXx (EUNE)
: Being bad at the game
That's the worst in League, it's so dumb i can't even express it. People are like "man shut up you only got 7 kills dont tell me how to play" ... playing alistar support. I just recently got one who flamed me for taking 3 CS as support during the first 20 minutes, which i took while he was back at base. It is really tough to keep my anger under control in those situations. Those people can be glad they will never sit next to me IRL playing League and saying those comments otherwise i'd give them a nice Blitzcrank like hook IRL to their air balloon between their ears. The comments in this game make it so much worse tahn just playing with dumb people but also having to listen to their stuff.
: [30 Tips on playing League of Legends When You're Behind | Season 6](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lLcEOQcGkA) [How to Carry your FEEDING TEAMMATES?](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUMVz1VL8WE) [NEVER SURRENDER](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nicrmnYnsCw) (by Pants are Dragon) P.S.: But basically you need to learn how to carry games.
Thanks for the links. i was watching the vids, but having a Darius, Akali both around 12/2/x stomping us has barely any counterplay when the enemy is sticking together. I doubt our ADC with 1/9/x can do something against them. Often we can get 2 kills off but the enemy aces us. I can also remember having a 22/1 Diana wrecking the whole team cause she was 18 and we were just 14, but only 2 bought some MR, that was the toplaner and me as support. The reason why i am upset is because i dont want to be foreced to play around the stupidity of my teammates. just building the same items everytime... even vs kogmaw some supports just build their armor first. If i don't know a champ or i am unsure about their skills i will go to a website and look up the enemy skills while loading screen, i wish the whole team did that. I can not make them do that, i understand but being forced to support people like that is just awful. Just finished a match which started well then it got thrown again cause no one bought seeker ward besides me vs Akali... then people wonder where she is and cry "Akali OP"
Rioter Comments
: No riot is trying to avoid some players having an unfair advantage. You on the other hand appear to be using it as an excuse to be lazy. If you really want to help then take the time to help, don't blame someone else for you not wanting to help
Not sure if you are serious, but i consider people who dont even learn the basics about the game lazy. Yet i just want to give them hints to improve and you call me lazy? I took enough time over the last 3 years and i am consistently typing the same sentences over and over. LoL is not a typing contest
: You are not allowed to use macros. As I heard you can keybinding a command on your mouse like flash for a button of a mouse , but ii'm not sure is true.
> [{quoted}](name=Alp961,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=o86E75Et,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-26T07:29:14.509+0000) > > You are not allowed to use macros. As I heard you can keybinding a command on your mouse like flash for a button of a mouse , but ii'm not sure is true. Ok thanks for your help. I will then just not type and not help people in the match because i don't feel like typing the same sentences every match. Riot just made me not help people or improve their gameplay because of their policy.
: No , you can't. The single thing you can do is putting a 1:1 command on the mouse (tell me if i'm wrong).
> [{quoted}](name=Alp961,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=o86E75Et,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-26T07:10:03.220+0000) > > No , you can't. The single thing you can do is putting a 1:1 command on the mouse (tell me if i'm wrong). I don't understand what you mean by "can't"... like technically or not allowed to? Usually gaming mice do have some sort of software to make macros, i just wanted to know if it is allowed to use something like the Logitech mouse driver including their software to add some macros. It would save me a lot of time typing and helping out players to get better while not having to stand somewhere and type the same senteces over and over in every match.
Rioter Comments
Sffc (EUW)
: It does hinder the midlane (especially the midlane) when you play the passive support in the mid because he gets less experience and he may get screwed hard. HOWEVER, it does not mean you can't gank alone or with your jungler the midlane basicly securing a free kill. Leona is amazing at this. People just don't expect a Leona ult'ing from a bush. With that said, you have to make sure your adc isn't suiciding, that you don't need to go back aswell, and that your jungler isn't planning on ganking (because forcing the enemy laner back when your jungler wants to go for a kill may be a bad idea). And don't forget to ward the river!
> [{quoted}](name=Sffc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HxvV4Egf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-24T03:41:01.463+0000) > > It does hinder the midlane (especially the midlane) when you play the passive support in the mid because he gets less experience and he may get screwed hard. HOWEVER, it does not mean you can't gank alone or with your jungler the midlane basicly securing a free kill. Leona is amazing at this. People just don't expect a Leona ult'ing from a bush. > > With that said, you have to make sure your adc isn't suiciding, that you don't need to go back aswell, and that your jungler isn't planning on ganking (because forcing the enemy laner back when your jungler wants to go for a kill may be a bad idea). And don't forget to ward the river! Thanks. But i am usually the support telling my ADC to not be so passive. If he still is i go midlane and help with kills or damage/heal. I agree just sitting on midlane doing nothing but eating up xp is bad.
Olkard (EUW)
: As far as I know, you are allowed to do this since you're not breaking game rules, but players might report you anyway since they'll blame you if the games is lost, even if it isn't your fault.
> [{quoted}](name=Olkard,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HxvV4Egf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-24T03:37:12.003+0000) > > As far as I know, you are allowed to do this since you're not breaking game rules, but players might report you anyway since they'll blame you if the games is lost, even if it isn't your fault. That's no problem when they report me, als long as i don't get punished by riot for that. I mute all team members as soon as flames start to rise anyway, just wished i could mute their pings too. Only thing i was worried was punishment by riot. i have rephrased the title and added banned for clarification. ty
MØWHA (EUW)
: Kha'Zix Passive Does not appear
As you might have noticed, Khazix is one huge bug.
Rioter Comments
Clewless (EUW)
: @Riot: When I second pick support, does your algorithim even try to look for my first pick??
1/10 if seconds pick is support i have to play support. I loved teambuilder for that because i had instant match invites, now it just sucks because you gotta play support and have people dodging and effin long ban phases. In teambuilder i could play about 25% more matches per day which was a nice incentive but now it just sucks.
: Lol, still no sign of it on EUW {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Xenos11111,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=KjEOrnkd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-24T02:09:19.248+0000) > > Lol, still no sign of it on EUW > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} It's on EUW also, just checked
Lùmen (EUNE)
: I am at eune, it comes to the point where the toxic logs begin showing up along with the player advising and swearing at the same time while the bad player just doesn't even react. my case, at least. gosh, goddamn quinn triggered me so bad once when he purposely banned my tahm and said "oops, lol" then he proceeded to afk and to prevent getting punished i LITTERALY smashed my head against the wall. im starting to consider muting my team each time a game starts and disabling all chat.. i get tilted far too easily ;o
> [{quoted}](name=RemarkableIdo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vIgll4ie,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-23T20:40:22.040+0000) > > I am at eune, it comes to the point where the toxic logs begin showing up along with the player advising and swearing at the same time while the bad player just doesn't even react. my case, at least. gosh, goddamn quinn triggered me so bad once when he purposely banned my tahm and said "oops, lol" then he proceeded to afk and to prevent getting punished i LITTERALY smashed my head against the wall. im starting to consider muting my team each time a game starts and disabling all chat.. i get tilted far too easily ;o The feedback of the report system is really lacking. I would prefer much more feedback, like. "We have into your match x and you report on player y and agree on your report for him being Verbally abusive/etc. he got punished for his behaviour with a z day ban". This would make someone feel that reporting is at least worth the time. Sometimes to me it feels like repoting is useless unless the whole team reports because you never get feedback on the decision riot makes. This leads to the feeling of a "fire and forget"/"one way" report system. I personally often find myself feeling to report but then just muting them in the match, focusing on my lane only and then just leaving after match chat as quickly as possible because it is just a waste of time typing, clicking, etc. I have about one reportable guy every 2 matches so it gets really annoying having to click and type the reason for the player... putting even more effort into the game although he ruined it for you.
: No. Stop asking for this already. Its abusable!
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JzBYyFEi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-23T19:19:52.564+0000) > > No. Stop asking for this already. Its abusable! Saying "i troll or afk" making someone waste 5 minutes and you don't get punished is also abuse.
: I can give u links to... lets say 2000 posts from people complaining about beeing banned because of that. Actions of riot speak for themselfs and represents what the large majority actually agrees up on. Or is this some kind of disagreement on the validity of the claim that reportcalling is a negative action towards your teammates? Cus then i would link the summoners code.. and prolly explain to you, how such negative behaviour affects they gameexpirience of people who do not display such negative behaviours(like the majority of the comunity^^). A positive teamspirit is a fundamental need to make a teamgame enjoyable for everyone. People who do not understand that, must be removed as a measure of last resort.
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AiUonWrI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-23T20:37:53.622+0000) > A positive teamspirit is a fundamental need to make a teamgame enjoyable for everyone. > People who do not understand that, must be removed as a measure of last resort. I hope you were right, but every day i get taught a different story. It's the worst community... sorry, let me rephrase it... breed of players since i am playing online games (>20 years)
: Floral theme equals sissiness? Try to say that to this mofo... http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/pd-mega-venusaur-scrn2.jpg I warned ya... http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/602/159/d9f.png
> [{quoted}](name=ApatheticLoner,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=LHRW51V9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-23T13:45:42.317+0000) > > Floral theme equals sissiness? > > Try to say that to this mofo... > > http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/pd-mega-venusaur-scrn2.jpg > > I warned ya... > > http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/602/159/d9f.png Read in between the lines what you think, the boards are only going to the extremes anyway. BTW that pokemon is cute, do you really think cuteness suits a bloody killer?
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: Both examples you give they are LATE at gank. The point I made was about you saying that they go in TOO EARLY, which is directly opposite to going in late. So make your mind up at 1st Turretdiving at lvl 4 is possible on some champions but it's generally retarded, turrets hurt a lot and you are not tanky that early on
> [{quoted}](name=Wilkatis LV,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6yxplLwE,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T17:20:33.369+0000) > > Both examples you give they are LATE at gank. The point I made was about you saying that they go in TOO EARLY, which is directly opposite to going in late. So make your mind up at 1st > > Turretdiving at lvl 4 is possible on some champions but it's generally retarded, turrets hurt a lot and you are not tanky that early on It's an example. I can put it more directly and easier. Most people are just too dumb to realize when they dive and when they shouldnt or when to gank and when not to. Ofc when you are confident you will survive then do it but most people just underestimate the tower damage at low levels. You can now argue hey not level 4 but at lvl 5 or at level 6.332423 it's an example and if you don't understand that, that's your problem.
Rioter Comments
storkas (EUW)
: Im starting to grow a habit if insta muting enemie team the moment games begin, if friendly team rages,complains etc etc i mute em to ^^ never failed on me before
> [{quoted}](name=storkas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dUtmr6YA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-19T19:16:32.620+0000) > > Im starting to grow a habit if insta muting enemie team the moment games begin, if friendly team rages,complains etc etc i mute em to ^^ > never failed on me before I have disabled all chat all the time and wish there would be the same option in the settings for my team. Entering the command every match just sucks.
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: > even when i ping or he goes in too early then ping when you are about to gank (for example you are next to his river bush on top/bot lane or something like that) not when you are at red buff and you ping going on bot. If you ping that you are coming that is easily interpreted as "I am ganking now, go in" and then suddenly you are at the other end of the map and they have "gone in too early for some reason". Ping when you are there about to enter the lane not a mile away 15 seconds? If you ping that you are ganking when you are that far you deserve to lose. Cmon, you can do better than that If the lane is pushed out and enemy is under turret - hey, maybe don't gank him at that time? Go farm your jungle, invade or gank someone else? And turret diving at lvl 4? With some very few exceptions (like Aatrox with his passive or 2 burst champions diving on something squish with 0 hard cc on his side) it's being just dumb but by doing this it's generally simply retarded decision. Don't do that shit, you will simply turn a losing lane into a massively winning one for the enemy that you dived on, not exactly what you want huh?
> [{quoted}](name=Wilkatis LV,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6yxplLwE,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T17:17:18.976+0000) > > then ping when you are about to gank (for example you are next to his river bush on top/bot lane or something like that) not when you are at red buff and you ping going on bot. If you ping that you are coming that is easily interpreted as "I am ganking now, go in" and then suddenly you are at the other end of the map and they have "gone in too early for some reason". Ping when you are there about to enter the lane not a mile away > > 15 seconds? If you ping that you are ganking when you are that far you deserve to lose. Cmon, you can do better than that > > If the lane is pushed out and enemy is under turret - hey, maybe don't gank him at that time? Go farm your jungle, invade or gank someone else? > And turret diving at lvl 4? With some very few exceptions (like Aatrox with his passive or 2 burst champions diving on something squish with 0 hard cc on his side) it's being just dumb but by doing this it's generally simply retarded decision. Don't do that shit, you will simply turn a losing lane into a massively winning one for the enemy that you dived on, not exactly what you want huh? It really does not matter if i ping 2 seconds before i go in, sit in bush for 20 seconds and then ping, just go in with a ping, type that i go in. Some ADCs only go in when they see you are already spamking the enemy but are then stoo far away to do any damage. So it often ends like, i go in do some damage, see that the enemy backs up or wants to kill me and i walk back into jungle. Some ADCs really dont engage unless they see you at the enemy. Typing also wont help often because these players dont read chat, can't speak english or are just half asleep at the computer... or maybe new to the champ, feeling insecure or whatever. And yes diving with lvl 4 is perfectly fine as Maokai, Leona, etc so you take some hits when the enemy's cc is blown already and just walk away so that your adc can finish one of them off. I get those ADCs in like 20% of the matches. That's the type of ADC that get hit by a Varus slow, Morgana AoE, etc. but stands in there for another 2 seconds before even moving out. At the same time spamming abilities to try to get CS but can't manage to do it properly so they end up with half the CS of the enemy ADC and no mana... then they "go b" to refill mana and walk back on lane. An other thing i saw is, they want to outduel a vayne/leona composition with their out of mana Caitlyn just standing there and getting autoattacks off. The team composition is so luck based that i just support the midlaner at level 6 and tell the adc to farm under tower.
: plez tell me when he can do anything to help without needing 30 kills, his scaling is bad, his ult is useless, and what is the piont of him when there is shaco and rengar.
> [{quoted}](name=BradLegend,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ET6Z3sf0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-16T21:25:51.730+0000) > > plez tell me when he can do anything to help without needing 30 kills, his scaling is bad, his ult is useless, and what is the piont of him when there is shaco and rengar. The ult is a bit like vayne ult, but the problem is isolation damage. Usually people clump together when they play vs khazix, which they do anyway during teamfights. Also staying near minions to avoid isolation damage is just ridiculously easy. I am by no means a good khazix player but other autoattack junglers are so much easier to play. The reward for having complicated mechanics is just too low.
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: Ever tried to help before she is 12/0? Like at 1/0 or 2/0? While you still can?
> [{quoted}](name=Wilkatis LV,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6yxplLwE,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2016-03-11T14:27:20.390+0000) > > Ever tried to help before she is 12/0? Like at 1/0 or 2/0? While you still can? yes but its useless often the player does not recognize the gank even when i ping or he goes in too early. in my opinion... people who feed hard like that are also not aware of the map or know basics like. "don't push the enemy too hard 15 seconds before i arrive at lane" because then they die before me and the enemy backs up or they puish the enemy into his own tower so i must towerdive... and that is really bad at level 4
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: Winning lane isn't everything. If you win your lane and lose game - it's your fault. You didn't help other lanes, you didn't go for finishing the game, you screwed up. Face the truth and then you maybe will finally change something
> [{quoted}](name=Wilkatis LV,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6yxplLwE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-09T18:12:29.401+0000) > > Winning lane isn't everything. If you win your lane and lose game - it's your fault. You didn't help other lanes, you didn't go for finishing the game, you screwed up. Face the truth and then you maybe will finally change something So you say even when i win my botlane i can win the game when top and mid feed? Ever tried to help out top vs an fed Irelia which is 12/0/0 at the 25 minute mark? Ever tried to help out vs a fed assassine midlaner? It is definitely not my fault when my team is feeding and still think going in 1vs1 agains someone they lost numerous times will work the 10th time.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: The kill value decreases like that... But it resets if the target gets a kill
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xAB6m7Eh,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-02-29T11:14:31.709+0000) > > The kill value decreases like that... > > But it resets if the target gets a kill The reset is exactly the problem, also i think the 50g minimum for a kill are not a problem though.
: What can i do wich isn't punishable
> [{quoted}](name=Pugnare Mercator,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HNgovAl6,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-28T10:53:34.992+0000) > > I do always get punished, for stupid reasons. > > I ask to a guy, please stop feeding. I get reported for flaming and get punished. > My pc crashes in a game i come back after 3 minutes, i get reported and punished for afking. > For words like wtf, omfg, that fking(champion) > People are different and some might find things offensive you do. For example: 1. I report everyone who uses the F word even in abbreviations like "wtf". 2. I often ask what is going wrong when a teammate just states "wtf" because i want to understand why he is upset. If he doesn't answer i report him for "not communicating with team" 3. For pingspam i report because of harrassment. 4. If someone stands at the respawn for longer than 15 seconds i report him for afk 5. If a player arrives at outer tower after the first minion of the first wave and did not help jungler i report him for afk 6. If a player is still at respawn at 1:35 i report him for afk (loading screen crashes excluded) 7. if someone lags, tells me that in game, goes to his lane and feeds everytime i report for intentional feeding. 8. if you die on your lane more than once every 5 minutes i also report you for intentional feeding As you might see i am a bit on the harsh side but i expect people to respect the time of their teammates. All the above deeds show disrespect and will get you reported maybe.
Show more

Shloonz

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion