: i didn't say it was easy
i cant imagine any scenario where someone might do this
qteeboi (EUNE)
: lost my acc too
: My account is lost today :'(
open a ticket it is easy
: Same here, any solution?
waiting for riot to respond(if they will ever do)
Myster10 (EUNE)
: Nautilus?Zyra?Velkoz?Bard?Karma?Morg?Sona?Taric?Zilean?Galio? There used to be a time that when bot the adc would die in a 2v2 fight, the support would have to back, now they stay to take a kill and do ridiculous damage. They get so much free gold without farm and have so big base stats, it's ridiculous. I've seen a nautilus doing 800 damage to me in a fight early levels , that is normal??
add to the list lux,brand and so many more
: RETURN THE DAMNED FOREST (3 VS 3)
who even plays that mode common probably 1 in each 30k players or even less last time had to wait 19 min to get into a game then i cancelled the que literally so dead
: well , technically you could.
how the game dont reach location Ok maybe by ip but that is way too far for someone trash talking to go through all that trouble to do so
Rioter Comments
grabbuu (EUW)
: Dear junglers
Dear toxic laner you keep ***** crying since the game begins for a gang even sometimes at min 3(yes i had laners saying jungler no gang at min 3) and when you loose your lane you blame it on jungler when we come to gang you we are loosing on our xp and camps so to not go behind on xp we are forced to take some xp from your lane even if you dont like it if you dont want this to happen to you then simple since champ select tell your jungler not to gang you at all and 90% he will be more than happy not to. after that go win your lane alone and get all the xp you want sincerely , from a jungler with well functioning brain, thanks.
no hands (EUW)
: Recieving death threats from player, will riot do something about this?
wait why are you even scared ?? he wont ever reach you through league even if he was a rioter himself unless you tell him your address if in the future you ever come across such person either trashtalk him back(they dont ban on private dms) or simple block him and carry on
: Nerf windwall duration. common 4 seconds...
HELL NO LOL smaller size yes maybe but hell not increasing his damage on the cost of windwall duration
Rioter Comments
: You forgot to mention how broken glacials are.
or the dragons or the voids lol
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: I would prefer more champions countering CC like Sivir with her shield... Items are not fixing the problem when every hero have either cc or mobility~ or both.
Rioter Comments
: Ok, this is just straight up a stupid idea. So, if the game is 18+ all toxicity magically disappears? Do you really believe that kids troll and adults are good??
still playing with dumb adults is much better than kids
: Another vayne buff with a 50% change.
all changes are stupid Like even khazix or lee sin doesnt need any single buff i think they even need to be nerfed they are playable in the lcs and have a very positive win rates there is no reasons for such stupid buffs
: One simple description of vayne would be. Ranged master Yi with more true damage, more dps, crowd control and stealth.
sadly master yi doesnt have 0.10% of her broken stats they super nerfed him while keeping on buffing vayne
: i'm losing braincells with this season
i swear this matchmaking system is super super bad like extremely the game should be made 18+ with a face identification so kids dont troll in it
: Patch 9.14 - Bug Thread
master yi damages himself instead of enemies
Rioter Comments
: Just as speaking Turkish isn't a requirement on Turkish servers, it's not a requirement for English on European servers.
well first yes it is not required to speak turkish in the turkish server but in 99% or more games you cant communicate with your teammates+i personally know turkish people who report english speakers on their serevers for the mere purpose of why they dont speak turkish because as you know most turkish people dont speak any english word at all second ya eu servers dont restrict speaking english so having french or spanish people wont be a problem cause they dont have french or spanish servers but my point is that they do have a server for them still i dont mean any racism :D
: >want to join the EUW community please just adapt and speak english plus communicate. This may shock you, but Europe as a whole is not English speaking. People are welcome to speak their own languages without vilification for doing so. Any of the rest of the behaviour is reportable, and will be actioned appropriately once reported, if they did indeed flame or whatever.
but turks does have their own server where they can speak turkish freely on the other hand on eu servers almost 99% speak english so everyone in the server must adapt to the english language
StChrono (EUW)
: Wondering why there are so many Turks in Euw west now.
riot should just prevent turks from joining euw servers like from IP adress or from them refusing to speak english like no racism but they made a serever especially for them why do they want to go to other servers and still refuse to speak its language arabs dont have a server for their own that is why they either should get a server or play any server under the condition of speaking its language
ASorrowZ (EUW)
: NEW Aram - Feedback and Discussion
+ the announcer sound is so annoying
: If I go AP Master Yi support, is it trolling?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Silver Bullet 1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Em1EEGG9,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-31T20:42:00.640+0000) > > you kidding kennen outspeed him without any of those > rumble too > singed if he flip him too > hecarim too > quinn too > rammus too > > he is one of the slowest characters out there even with his ult > go check movement speed videos on youtube and see for yourself Sure you're not a little butthurt I made a thread about your main buddy? <3
you did get it right i am a yi main but talking about him being challenger lvl champion when he looses at every aspect in the game and currently super weak in the meta just made me question how bad you are at the game like i cant even imagine how any player above silver can think of yi as that god lvl champion i couldnt read all of this and move on silently
: Ghost, Righteous glory, R boom, there you have Mach 3
you kidding kennen outspeed him without any of those rumble too singed if he flip him too hecarim too quinn too rammus too he is one of the slowest characters out there even with his ult go check movement speed videos on youtube and see for yourself
: > [{quoted}](name=Silver Bullet 1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Em1EEGG9,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-03-30T13:36:53.025+0000) > > any cc champ will kill him so easily > if you are a noob dont blame it on the champ > play kennen you kill him > annie > xerath > fiddlesticks > ahri > syndra > and everysingle champion with any sort of stun or fear > champs even hardly outspeed him with his ult with normal abilites like hecarem > if you are dumb and dont know how to play dont talk about a champ being overpowered I'm a karthus main. So that literally defies every (shitty) point you just made.
that even prove more how small minded you are you are comparing a midlaner to a junger(dont tell me about karthus jungle cause it get countered by every single jungler) a nami and jannah would say the same thing about karthus in that sense plus karthus will loose to any jungler in late not just yi if she tries to 1vs1 them let rengar or khazix or hecarim or jax or any single assasin to come fight you and you will 100% die to them another point you can group as a team and any of your team cc him then you can easily slay him with your damage
Scoliidae (EUW)
: I think I have the most problems with him in ARAM tbh. Sometimes, my team faces a Yi and we don't have any form of hard cc... then I know it's lost. I think I am quite good at countering him in normals (as a support) but in ARAM he definitely needs some tweaks.
ok give me an aram team of 5 with no sorts of stuns or oneshots there is none dont laugh at yourself you can kill him 1shot
: What the FU are you suppose to do against master yi late game?
any cc champ will kill him so easily if you are a noob dont blame it on the champ play kennen you kill him annie xerath fiddlesticks ahri syndra and everysingle champion with any sort of stun or fear champs even hardly outspeed him with his ult with normal abilites like hecarem if you are dumb and dont know how to play dont talk about a champ being overpowered
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: From the top of my head, I can name only 3 champions that can quite reliably contest the damage of a 1k damage smite: 1) Nunu's Q: 980 damage to non-champions. 2) Cho'Gath's R: 1000 base + Scaling 3) Kalista with enough stacks. If none of those are in the enemy team and the enemy jungler is dead, there should be no reason to miss the smite. If the enemy jungler is alive and can combo+smite from a higher HP threshold, you were simply outplayed.
still even if the enemy jungler is dead i still think junglers should have more damage to take it like ok in your prospective it is good now but buffing it wont be bad either dont you think so as both teams junglers will get it whoever their champ is all my point is to give the junglers more capability of actually carrying loosing games a bit after all the nerfs they got that is all :D
: A lot of junglers actually have the ability to combine their smite with burst from their abilitys and can take down an objective with 2k hp ( at level 18 ) in an instand. further buffing smite would only make sure that there is absolutely no chance to contest a baron or elder when your jungler is down. also consider the junglers that like to get dragon early like shyvana and ww, if smite does more dmg its way to easy for them to take these objectives even earlier. all of this assuming that you want a relevent smite buff instead of like 50 bonus dmg
well for your point of (buffing smite would only make sure that there is absolutely no chance to contest a baron or elder when your jungler is down) that is the main role of the jungler what is the use of the jungler if the enemies can take the baron without needing the jungler in their team by doing 1300 damage per hit or burst combo while the jungler smite does 1k only + i am sure you know these days main objectives are always contested by both teams especially later in the game so having a jungler with a smite should be worth more dont you think so? and for your early junglers will take it easier i dont think that a 30-60 more early smite damage will do much of a change for them weather or not they will or not take dragons ya ofc i am asking for a small one like 50 early but like 200 or 300 late just to make the jungler more worthful while taking objectives especially lvl 18 that is all my point buddy :D
Rioter Comments
FrO0Ze3N (EUNE)
: The newest champion "Neeko"
yes the champion name is completely offensive in arabic language so if you can change it

Silver Bullet 1

Level 0 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion