: why go adc when u can go Rammus?
Why go adc when you can go Sion bot and Voli supp? Rush ninja tabi then cheese as you please.
ˉˉIˉˉ (EUW)
: Join us AP Shaco mains, it's more fun, trust me. > His last skin was released on 20-May-2015, most of his splash arts look like a child aspiring to be an artist made them and published it on deviantart hoping to get some attention while he doesn't even have a skin worth more than 975RP. His splashart actually got updated once (when most splasharts were updated). In addition, I feel like with all the skins he has he doesn't really need any new and there are only very few fitting themes. And with the release of Wildcard Shaco, there wasn't much need for a better Shaco skin (as Wildcard is considered as one of the best looking shaco skins (even though I also like Nutcracko and Workshop alot, but whatever). ______________ However, you might be interested in playing Nocturne or Mordekaiser. Those are 2 champions I love to play even though they're completly diffrent from Shaco (which is my most played champion).
I like AP Shaco more than I like AD Shaco as I believe it is more fun but I feel like it's weak at most stages of the game damage-wise and situational at best. I am probably wrong as I don't know of an efficient build myself that would deal damage even comparable to the dark harvest tiamat>duskblade>shiv>IE build. Oh I was refering to the skin splash arts such as the Mad Hatter or Royal Shaco, not the champion splash art. I myself REALLY like Nutcracko or the concept from Workshop Shaco. I wouldn't mind if they didn't release new Shaco skins or do a full update him as long as they made a visual update as well as some minor tweaks such as allowing you to control clone even after you die but those updates just don't happen even at the miniature scale that I have mentioned. I myself don't like Wildcard Shaco all that much and there even was a fan skin concept called Demon Shaco that looks way better than any of the existing skins when it comes to sheer quality (not the concept itself) that really makes me question whether they are even trying as a multi billion dollar company allowing one fan to alone create something that looks better than what teams of artists employed by the company came up with after actual years of development. Kinda sad if you think about it really, to me the only logical explaination is that they aren't even trying. Here is the link to the forum post for the skin: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/OxXMX1EV-skin-idea-demon-shaco I only played Nocturne once so it might be worth a shot to try and spam him on one of the accounts I have him on, as for Mordekaiser I already played him a lot and I do like him a lot but I feel like his ult is somewhat faulty and unresponsive since it doesn't always follow my commands whereas the Shaco clone perfectly obeys my every command. Thanks alot for your recommendations! I really like the way you think and am very glad you reminded me that Shaco can be played AP as I haven't played him AP for a very long time while making it viable to the extent that I would discard the thought once it would occur to me occasionally.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Join the dank side, become a {{champion:9}} support main.
I actually like Fiddlesticks alot. I just don't think he would be good as support as compared to some other similar supports such as Zyra. Maybe in the middle? Would I really want to main him though? Maybe. :) Thanks for the advice, it is greatly appreciated.
Rioter Comments
: I love this game.
It's not that the game is necessarily bad, I personally really like the gameplay aspect of it a lot; it's just that the game is designed to waste as much of your time as possible for as little rewards as possible while they are trying to market it as a free game. You could simply work hard for 20 days and buy all the champions when they are on a discount instead of wasting literal years to get them from grinding, this basically means that since you will waste either time or money to even get to play all the content the game actually costs quite a lot. All that being said there are straight up better games that cost less for their full content, I'm sure this is quite different for everyone but just to list a few of my **personal **favorites: Bioshock 2, Alien: Isolation, Dishonored 2, Doom 2016, SOMA, Dark Souls, Hyper Light Drifter, System Shock 2, Devil May Cry 3, Metro Last Light, Transistor, L4D2, TF2, Overwatch, etc. Also there is also the fact that as time passes the game is progressively forcing positivity more and more since with BE and champion shards grinding specifficaly for what you need has become harder forcing you to rely on achieving a high rank of honor to even be able to casually play the game while one of the rules is to not to play the game casually "grief" (not to have fun with gimicky item builds and instead play the game exactly how somebody wants you to which is rigged with each bigger update). But gameplay-wise, despite the fact that it might not be the best thing since sliced bread it is still a very good game.
Rioter Comments
: you know how the same way many of us bought them we played, earned ip (or be now) and bought them simple prices are fine, those 100 champion shards in my loot are telling me so have a nice day
I can see why both of you would make the arguements that you did but almost exclusively playing howling abyss, having the name that you do as well as being level 144 doesn't really solidify your point. If you have that much time at your disposal for all the grinding of course that you won't mind the requirements and if you are playing the howling abyss pretty much all the time (the most casual gamemode) of course that you won't care either. You might not have a job, university or a responsibility in life that wouldn't allow you to play as much as you do so it is just logical that you won't have anything against the BE system but be understanding of those that do and I'm assuming the person who made this post likely does seeing for how long they had to leave the game. League is a game that requires for you to make a very extreme time dedication if you JUST want to have all the champions while there are games that allow you to get them all upon opening the game for the very first time. Only after you get all the champions will you be able to decide which one you should play in order to have the highest chances of success if you want to actually start playing the game itself the way that it is intended. I understand making certain requirements in games like street fighter in order to unlock a character but having to grind for THOUSANDS (plural) of hours just to keep up to date is a bit too much. For a free game that has microtransactions it costs way to much just to have all the content EVEN discluding ALL the skins. This video might be old but summarizes it pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI_iMFwjvf4 Do keep in mind that the video was made while IP was still used. League seems to cost a lot of time/money for a free game just to have some of it's content unlocked.
PTskanner (EUW)
: BUFF SHACO RIOTERS PLS
http://www.op.gg/champion/shaco/statistics/jungle Shaco is the highest winrate jungler out of all the junglers played in platinum and above going 4 patches strong. He doesn't really need a buff, you are just not using his full potential. If you want to get better at Shaco consider watching replays of high rank Shaco players and trying to understand why they are making the decisions they make in those games as well as why they went for certain runes, items and ability maxing routes. The only thing I want about Shaco is a visual update and the ability to control clone beyond death as well as his old clone explosion.
: Finally
Congratulations, I barely got 3/3 chekpoints to honor 3.
BM Electro (EUNE)
: I don't mind her current place she is good currently the only reason I decided to rant are her nerfs on PBE it just seems like another patch another Zoe nerf kinda thing.
I agree but I don't think the changes will see the light of day. It's PBE and the changes usually don't get through unless they are predetermined to.
BM Electro (EUNE)
: Is Zoe the new Ryze ?
Just because Zoe isn't the only annoying champ doesn't mean that she isn't annoying (her whole kit is annoying while MOST other champs have one or two annoying spells). She isn't in a bad spot right now anyway so I don't get why people are begging so desperately for her buffs. Akali, Gnar, Varus and Azir have "bad" winrates right now and players still make them viable in the correct scenarios. You shouldn't be biased when it comes to balancing champions and instead buff those who need it and nerf the ones that are too strong, Zoe is neither atm and should stay in the spot that she is right now as long as she can because that's both balanced and far more fun to play against than release Zoe. If you like the champion so much then MAKE it work, don't beg the balance team to make it overpowered so you can climb easily, wouldn't you be more proud this way and ashamed if you were just abusing the champ? Zoe just seems underpowered because she is picked so often and a lot of people don't know how to play her but her winrate is around the middle, you are just mad that she isn't at the top.
REAL TROLL (EUNE)
: banned
You can probably submit a ticket to have it resolved https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new but I don't get why you would pick Kalista in ranked after not playing her for 3 years.
jacktjong (EUW)
: I'd disagree that Zoe is annoying to play against, I actually find it quite fun. It's a skill dependent matchup every time, and you have to make sure not to get hit by her E and just generally outplay against her. I find champions that I either have to constantly dodge against, so Karthus, or champions that have undodgable poke, like Pantheon and Teemo (this is for when I play top lane Camille), way more annoying than Zoe. But never the less, that she's not fun to play against isn't a reason to ask for her to be gassed and deleted (2 examples of posts I saw today). If you compare her to champions like Singed, Teemo, Pantheon, Karthus, Caitlyn, Ziggs and Vel'Koz she's actually pretty tame. She doesn't have sustained damage, but a single burst damage projectile that takes skill to hit (unless you got hit by bubble) and is your only way to deal serious damage, she can't pull her damage off consistently from range (unless you get hit by bubble again, but from over a wall you just should be able to dodge it), and she has a pretty hard time in teamfights if you're out of position. The only thing she really has that keeps her going is her Q, and that's just how it is.
When playing ADC (or any champion that works best when going for squishy builds with full damage that only have few HP item options like Evelynn or Rengar) and a teamfight happens it isn't very FUN to see 1k+ damage from just one ability that isn't that hard to hit in my death recap just because I got hit by a bubble over the wall while I was focusing on landing my abilities on other people. Of course Zoe can't win you the game with 1 kill because every smart ADC will buy QSS later and try to position behind their team after the laning stage finishes and people start grouping together, while the assassin jungler will not get 1 shot and will likely trade their life for the ADC of the other team anyway. What I mean to say is that usually when champions are designed to work as glass cannons they have some sort of a draw back that either gimps their mobility or makes them squishy and close ranged or makes them to be lacking hard CC (ADC for example having to farm 20 minutes to be viable). Zoe is extreemely long ranged with a spammable Q and her sleep makes it brainless to land the shots while she does this at levels 3-18. I wouldn't remove any champ from the game and would only rework certain champs (I would have left Aatrox as he was in the game for example and he was considered toxic). I wouldn't rework Zoe but you said she was fine which the vast majority of the players would disagree with, I tried to explain to you why - her kit is toxic AF and is fun only to the Zoe player, thankfully she isn't overpowered so I don't mind her existance but I still disagree that she is FINE. (her winrate is around average btw so your statement in the post isn't correct and skilled players like knight8 can reach rank 1 kr maining her but that arguement really doesn't change anything anyway since that isn't the point i'm trying to prove)
xZabaksx (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Simpleton AI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vJVtPAgK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-04T16:07:21.781+0000) > > {{champion:82}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:72}} And which do you think will be more likely to get one after Nunu?
> [{quoted}](name=xZabaksx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vJVtPAgK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-04T16:09:54.918+0000) > > And which do you think will be more likely to get one after Nunu? I think somebody mentioned thet Morde and Fiddle are one of the priority reworks at one point. Same with Pantheon for which I forgot to mention in the post.
xZabaksx (EUW)
: Upcoming reworks?
{{champion:82}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:72}}
: i care because i always try to be positive and never go afk or troll and one time this happens and people go crazy wishing all the bad things in the world. The post was made for people like this, they should understand that the same could happen to your mother, sister or brother while playing the game.
Ah, the more you care the more you will suffer in this game. It's as one of the streamers said and I can't remember which one. Problem is that some people you just can't change. The funniest part is that you risk chat restrictions and bans if you reply to the nonsense they write because people working for this game don't care if it is "retaliatory" which is a fancy way of saying that they want your account penalyzed for other people's mistakes so you can buy champs and skins all over again. Simple solution is to mute every person that is showing emotional instability or low emotional intelligence and keep being nice to those who deserve it because it's simply not worth trying to convince people with traits of psychopathy what they should or shouldn't do. You will just get mad, risk penalties and get your blood pressure up. Their own way of living life is as big of a punishment as I can think of honestly and I wouldn't wanna be trapped in a mind like theirs, since they are carrying out their punishment at all times until the end of their days and I honestly even feel bad for them. Hope you can find more relaxing and considerate scenarios in your games in the future. Cheers mate.
jacktjong (EUW)
: Zoe is Fine [CHANGE MY MIND]
She is balanced for sure. But that's not the point, she isn't fun to play against or with. It doesn't matter that she isn't overpowered if she is a champion that can chunk 3/4 of your health with a spell that is honestly not that hard to land. A nuke like that won't win you the game since you won't be landing them every single time due to the fact that people can simply be out of range or hide behind minions or their jungler. Not to mention that her sleep is as annoying of a spell as it can get while it's cast range over walls is absurd. For example I would call Karthus in the hands of an experienced player super OP but I would never complain because you have to land your Q over and over again for it to be good and that isn't easy or frustrating to play against. My point is that none of her abilities is OP or game changing but it's super annoying and toxic to play against which is why people hate her, like Shaco or Teemo. All of these champs are weak but annoying, Zoe being viable at all ranks...
: People in this game are selfish c u n t s <3
And why TF would you care? You got upset over emotionally unstable 12 year olds with a lack of empathy. Are you new to the game? I get told these things every time I play jungle despite the score or the outcome of the game and I don't even leave the game for a moment, I don't get honored in games where I get over 30 kills and win with highest KP and damage just because I went jungle and "stole kills" (didn't pick a support jungler and leave every single kill gold bounty to my team which honestly I can't trust them with). It's not their fault, it's their parents fault. Just ignore them and enjoy your games to the fullest. Next time when you have to go don't even write, save yourself the trouble.
: Something needs to be done about AD assasins
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ToriBlack97 Has not one, not two but 70 GAMES OF ZOE. Complains about counterplay. Please delete this post, it's embarrassing.
: Top champ pool
{{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:48}} If you like old Aatrox you will like: JAX, Fiora, Irelia, Kled, Darius. The rest I listed are somewhat similar to Camille and Aatrox as well but I wouldn't recommend playing Yi, Olaf or Ww in dia+ 5v5 top.
: But, as you can see in the [Universe](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/regions/), Bandle City (and also the void) does have an icon and is mentioned as one of the regions, while the small pieces on the map don't have it
Well if I was the one making the quests I would have put it in since I would have made it based on regions and not factions. But I think that they didn't put it in as well as the void because their quests were made based on factions and not regions.
Chùos (EUW)
: Master fizz high quality gameplay
Played against attack speed Fizz this patch, it was utter aids.
: Factions mission- Where is Bandle city
It is not a faction it is a city as the name says. If icons were made for every single piece of the map there would be a ton of icons for all the smaller regions on the map if you zoomed enough to see them (e.g. Wuju, Icathia, Kinkou monastery).
Reichs (EUNE)
: I think I found the best way to carry: (mostly) ignore your team and take objectives solo
I was expecting {{champion:23}} or potentially even {{champion:83}} but I'm quite glad that I didn't as it's always fun to see a champ break the monotony.
: My brain got scrambled a bit, lost a couple billion braincells and my IQ dropped down to 2 digits for the next 48 hours, other than that, I was ok.
You shouldn't really care much about it until it drops down to 1 digit. lol
Zyzyx (EUW)
: > And that ladies and gentleman is how you bait people to give away information to a thread they wouldn't have helped without my interference. Wouldn't I? I've been active on the boards since the time when they were still called forums and overall I wrote roughly 25.000 posts. I am quite sure I don't need you in order to help people and I post in pretty much all player behavior related threads, whether you are in there or not. > Whether you agree or not it is very suspicious that League was boycotting Tyler for 613 days while they had no problem with marketing their product due to a lack of competition while he wasn't much different when it comes to toxicity 1 year into his indefinite ban as compared to right now. First of all: They were not boycotting him. They banned him, because he deserved it. And how can you judge his behavior and whether he has improved or not? Do you have access to all his logs? I doubt it. > Yes I'm well aware that his unban might not have been at the exact same moment when some of the streamers have left but it was around the time Yes...and billions of other things happened at that time too. Yet you picked this ONE thing and claim it's connected without any evidence whatsoever. > I don't even watch or like Tyler And yet you claim to know how his toxicity changed. > I still question your own sources of information. You can find my overall ~700 sources here: http://en.volu-eu.org/library.php > I never made any concrete claims, I just gave "my two cents" which are based on stuff I heard from other people. Maybe that's what you intended to do, but not what you did. Just look at your post. You start off by explaining a system you obviously know very little about and you even say you are "pretty sure". This is not just "giving your two cents", this is lecturing people about something that half nonsense and half you personal hypothesis. > I never said that League was a dying game, I just said they at the time desperately needed a "boost in their numbers" so to speak. Tomato tomato. League having problems with their numbers is PRECISELY what all those "League is dying" people are saying. > Also posting from a level 10 account inclines me to believe that you got banned Didn't you just complain about making assumptions? I didn't get banned, my main is alive and kicking. But I was rather well known in the League community and I am working for another gaming company by now and in order to avoid interference I switched to another, less known account. > This likely isn't true but it goes to show what kind of vibe you are emitting. You should get your vibe-o-meter checked, it's obviously not working properly. > The advice I can however give to you is to spend less time on the forums Thanks, but spending time on forums is what got my current career started, which I am very happy with. So forgive me if I ignore your advice. > and ultimately used no more methods of argument than you did yourself Except that I don't explain stuff to people when I don't actually know for sure how it works.
The fact that I even wrote that the first sentance was a joke but you still addressed it actually makes me actually feel bad for you. Problem with answering to these posts is that I actually agree with most of what you or the people working on similar topics write and am ultimately on your side. But regardless from that fact I was never quite a fan of the "take text out of context and roast" in order to confuse, mock or potentially anger the interlocutor which was fairly popular during whole of 2016 which proves it's effectiveness. However despite the fact that I won't be addressing every single remark that you have stated as most of them are just banter some things did bother me enough to address them in the form of a response. The remark I made about Tyler was made based on the popular opinion and more importantly the opinion of some very close friends that I wouldn't have a problem entrusting with my life so it wouldn't be far fetched to trust them for something so trivial. Also I OBVIOUSLY had to watch him at least once in order to decide whether I like him or not, what I have written only signalizes that I don't watch him on a regular basis or any more than your average run-of-the-mill streamer as there is plenty of youtube videos consisting of stream highlights of various streamers that prove the fact that I don't have to watch or like these streamers in order to know information about them. Secondly using a part of the sentance in order to point out it's obscurity might not be the best way to go around it as most of the ones you did quote partially as a whole either answer your question or make the statement obselete. And finally most of your arguement is easily countered by the fact that what I am and was writing is MOSTLY correct information that isn't claiming to be the ultimate 100% correct answer and is instead information that I personally gathered in order to try to help individuals in need of help as best as I could while your last message can be simply labeled as "I desperately need a confidence boost". Try and tell me that using my advice of not writing offensive things needlessly OR not writing essays and instead focusing on the gameplay OR that writing a ticket when you need help with your account in order to resolve an issue is wrong. I'll wait as long as you need to conjure an arguement for that. What everything that you have written in both your comments when you take away the "eye candy" boils down to is the fact that you are upset that somebody has an opinion about Riot's streamer policy and ID bans different than you own. Now I'm no expert in psychology, not even by a long shot. But it seems to me that your approach might not be the best one when it comes down to attempting to help people in need as best as you can.
: What's the most amount of games you've played in a row?
If you play 3v3 bots to lvl up account games are usually ended at 7 minutes so you can get XP, take into account pick stage and loading screens (because queues are instant) and the fact that an hour has 60 min + the fact that you can play 15 hours on a free day POTENTIALLY. You could theoretically play 112 games during only 1 day and still have time to eat and sleep. Never done that because I don't have much time but I think I played 15 on one occasion.
: i'm a trash bronzie, i can't carry
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Quinn top or adc and Kindred Jg are op right now so you might wanna look into that.
: i'm a trash bronzie, i can't carry
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ErBeKrVc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-29T10:42:17.342+0000) > > i&#x27;m a trash bronzie, i can&#x27;t carry High winrate Evelynn mains you can learn from : http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=%ED%82%A4%EB%84%A4%EC%B9%B4 http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=tomjerry http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=permaban10202769 Mordekaiser ADC smite + Leona support botlane abuse tactic combo (nerfed funnel use with exhaust or with lack of gold): http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=maguafu http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=choudidi http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=ariver Also try learning Karthus, Camille, Draven, Shen or Zoe for easy climb.
: Stop making excuses
Only excuse is bad internet connection.
: People that never want to surrender in Ranked games.....
Simple solution: be the guy who carries despite how your team is doing and play duo queue. If you lose at least you had fun focusing their squishies.
: Permanently turning the chat off for your team...
Drag the chat to the corner of the screen so you see only a pixel of it and turn off sound so you don't head when people write messages.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: You, Sir, have a talent. It's the talent of speaking with confidence about something you don't actually know much about. First of all: Getting permabanned has absolutely NOTHING to do with the number of reports you get. The number of reports is not considered by the system in any way. Also the system is not based on "reports and trigger words". It's TRIGGERED by reports, i.e. it only inspects a player if he gets reported. That's it, that the only reason why reports matter and they have no meaning beyond that. And the trigger words are mostly important for the zero tolerance system that takes care of stuff like homophobia or racism. But the Instant Feedback System consists of more than that. It is perfectly able to punish players for behaving like jerks although they don't use any "bad words" at all. The forum is full of these cases. It really is way more than just a search for trigger words. Secondly "writing essays" has absolutely nothing to do with getting punished. It's not about how much you write, but what you write. You are mixing up correlation with causation. Yes, some of the players who get punished write a lot. But they don't get punished because they write a lot, they get punished because they are the kind of people who think they have to share their opinion about everything, need to comment other peoples mistakes, want to "win" a flame war etc...and those habits happen to lead to them behaving like jerks AND writing a lot. But it's not the "writing a lot" that gets them punished. It's the "being a jerk" part. And last but not least, Tyler1: That's quite an amazing conspiracy theory you got there, especially this part: > because they DESPERATELY needed it What is your source? How can you say that? I know it's super trendy right now to jump on the "League is dying" train, but it's utter bullshit. 2016 League had roughly 65 Million players. 2017 it had 111 million...in China alone. This year China alone has over 200 million players. Riot is many things, but not desperate. Some viewer numbers on twitch are going down? Boohooo. The world is bigger than twitch and Riot certainly doesn't depend on one measly streamer.
And that ladies and gentleman is how you bait people to give away information to a thread they wouldn't have helped without my interference. No I'm joking about the bait but on a serious side note though everything I have written was written for a reason. Whether you agree or not it is very suspicious that League was boycotting Tyler for 613 days while they had no problem with marketing their product due to a lack of competition while he wasn't much different when it comes to toxicity 1 year into his indefinite ban as compared to right now. All of a sudden a new up-and-coming game "Fortnite" comes around and more than "one measly streamer" leave the game AT THE TIME (e.g. Nightblue3 and Pokimane who are and were both big streamers and obviously a ton of smaller ones left as well) then Tyler creates a tournament that nets more views than the average International for DotA2, a game that has prize pools of 20-30 million for the events. Clearly you didn't do bussiness before since the logic "we don't need this one, so why bother" doesn't apply, the logic of "what makes us most money with least expenses without hurting our company policy" is what applies. (Yes I'm well aware that his unban might not have been at the exact same moment when some of the streamers have left but it was around the time that a lot of people bailed during the start of 2018, and no I don't even watch or like Tyler so that's not the reason that I think this) Now as for the punishment system I got that information from support tickets that I used to ask questions and while the information that I did acquire might not be completely correct due to the fact that they are based on my interpretation of what I have heard from people working for the support department I still question your own sources of information. I never made any concrete claims, I just gave "my two cents" which are based on stuff I heard from other people. If you read my message more carefully you will see that I used phrases such as "I'm quite sure" and "I think" to further solidify that fact. Whether the first sentance that you have written has any truth to it or no is irrelevant but what I can see with upmost certainty is that it at least applies to you as well. You should stop making assumptions based on prejudice since I never said that League was a dying game, I just said they at the time desperately needed a "boost in their numbers" so to speak. Also posting from a level 10 account inclines me to believe that you got banned, made a new account and after a few games in normal queue without posting toxic remarks think that you are a good person filled with wisdom and knowledge. This likely isn't true but it goes to show what kind of vibe you are emitting. The advice I can however give to you is to spend less time on the forums because I personally think that it is getting to your head. Now as I brace for another monologue criticizing me for hypocrisy and "delusions of grandeur" despite the fact that I claimed nothing and ultimately used no more methods of argument than you did yourself (and what applies to me should also apply to you as a base principle of morality) I'm gonna go play a game or possibly even read something other than this. ^"Too long didn't read lol" -unsuspecting person going about their business (but you will and by the time you read this did)
: Do Riot unban accounts ?
Well it's kinda complicated. The system that punishes you is an automated tool that works based on reports and trigger words, also I'm quite sure that writing essays during your games while your account is still "clean" doesn't help. So if you got banned over something that you shouldn't have, submitting a ticket will unban your account but you have to check whether you can yourself by creating one. Also I think it's a bit of a popularity contest, at least when it comes down to ID bans since League desperately needed a successful entertainer due to a high amount of players leaving for Fortnite back when Tyler created his tournament which resulted in well over 300k views on twitch at some point resulting in them unbanning him because they DESPERATELY needed it. Riot is a proud creature and if they don't need you REALLY bad they likely won't care even if you didn't deserve the ban in the first place (which is although EXTREEMELY unlikely since it does take a VERY large amount of reports to get permanently banned and I have never heard of anyone other than a select few getting ID banned either). You are welcome to try with a support ticket though since if you are "clean" you have nothing to worry about.
: He isn’t a vastayan like alistar... we already know what he is. He’s a human, originally ichathian who was their last grandmaster of arms, aka he was leading the army. During a fight against shurima his side launched a weapon which unleashed the void killing the shuriman army but forever corrupting the ichathians So jax is simply a human who has been exposed to a ton of void energy which altered him.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lrV8QksW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-28T21:03:38.908+0000) > > He isn’t a vastayan like alistar... we already know what he is. > > He’s a human, originally ichathian who was their last grandmaster of arms, aka he was leading the army. During a fight against shurima his side launched a weapon which unleashed the void killing the shuriman army but forever corrupting the ichathians > > So jax is simply a human who has been exposed to a ton of void energy which altered him. Yes. It's funny because I thought he was from the Wuju mountain when I just started playing since he has a visor similar to Master Yi.
: Chroma skin
Or to check it you can just enter the practice tool with ekko and find out the old fasioned way.
: Why is Yorick winrate risen so high?
Because his Q and R are extreemely good for pushing, because of the "demolish" rune, because you can cheese with Zz'Rot portal in low elo, because people can't cleanse or qss out of your W forcing them to flash once all of your spawnables jump on them. Also considering that you don't literally have first pick him a lot of champions popular this patch are hard countered by him except Quinn which you can easily ban (even when you don't you will probably go even with her).
: Why do you lose LP when dodging a lobby?
You shouldn't really be concerned since your MMR doesn't get affected by dodging and you only lose 10 LP if I remember correctly which is nothing. As long as you can get well over 20 LP per win you shouldn't care at all. Don't dodge every game though because that would be stupid, dodge only lost causes. In addition to dodging games where your team is trolling dodge games where you got hard countered after being first pick and your team's champs are weaker than enemy's.
: Is there a point to this champ???
Play her full AP support with max CD. At least have some fun with your loss, that champion stands no chance vs ANY mobile assassin.
: Thank you, League matchmaker!
Ok using OP.GG I have found the game https://imgur.com/YAPqmvN
: Thank you, League matchmaker!
Yeah matchmaking is questionable, even more so in flex 3v3 ranked. 2 years ago on a different account I was playing in a party of 3 where our mmr was bronze 1 - silver 5 and we got matched up vs 3 diamond players whose mmr was ranging from plat 1 - diamond 3. Needless to say we didn't even know the support or the jungle meta for the map at the time and got utterly crushed because of matchmaking. Since I haven't played 5v5 ranked on this account yet due to lack of champions I almost exclusively play 5v5 normals and quite recently I got matched up with few unranked players and a gold player versus 4 diamond players and a master player. Not sure what website would allow me to access all my games to find that Wukong game but we somehow even won that game.
Masterbait (EUNE)
: Thoughts about the ADC nerf
I would LOVE to see ALL champions bottom with potentially endless combos (mordekaiser + leona was the most fun I saw so far). They really messed up champions like Varus though and I would love to see them somehow make ADC viable on lanes such as mid, top or jungle (AP Varus is always fun). I know many people are butthurt that they don't get to play the game over and over again in the same exact way they did for YEARS but I'm not one of them. I never liked the meta where everything revolved around ADC, where u'd go tank top to soak up damage and peel while ADC mindlessly hit people in teamfights not worrying about CC or incoming damage, where support would babysit and make sure that no matter what ADC could mindlessly PVE the creeps up until the point they can build a few crit items, where jungle and mid would sit botton all game to ensure your team's ADC was stronger and you had more drakes at 20 minutes. I welcome each and every change, although this one could use more ironing as it did kinda make certain ADCs useless (mostly Varus and Kog'Maw). Quinn is OP right now and Draven, Ezreal, Lucian and Kai'Sa are very viable so I don't honestly see where the problem is for the overall lane as you can very efficiently rank up using orthodox marksmen. I do not however personally play marksmen ADC too often so my insight on this matter could be wrong even though I'm 100% sure that what I wrote is correct. Obviously I'm not saying the patch is perfect since Varus is one of my favorite champions in the entire game but I think it's one of the better patches in the recent few years (you are forgetting the tank meta Cho'Gath locket, the smite Talon, Guinsoo Jhin, release Ornn, release Zoe, Zillean/Taric Yi funnel just to name a few). I think nerfing Quinn (since she does have 55% winrate in plat and above in 3 lanes) and buffing Varus and Kog'Maw as well as nerfing Scuttlecrab experience bounty could fix the patch into a golden age.
: When ever you want to make champ tankier with slight of AP its good to have it. Specially with champs who lack for dash, like Vlad. Its good on him on early game but i've seen buy it on late game most of time. Its not making a lot dmg to champs but for wave clear and dash is great.
> [{quoted}](name=Zavijam Nocu,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=Octwxn06,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-28T17:45:16.597+0000) > > When ever you want to make champ tankier with slight of AP its good to have it. Specially with champs who lack for dash, like Vlad. Its good on him on early game but i&#x27;ve seen buy it on late game most of time. Its not making a lot dmg to champs but for wave clear and dash is great. Just tried it in a game where I needed health. Thought I stood no chance but after the item finish we came back and won one-sidedly a match that looked hopeless. Such an epic item, ty alot for the insight. Wouldn't have been possible without you. :)
Rioter Comments
: The true main skin
{{champion:35}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:41}} Yes. I fully agree.
H1SD (EUNE)
: help im stuck
Let it do it's thing, if that doesn't fix it use hextech repair tool, if that doesn't fix it reinstall, if that doesn't fix it submit logs from hextech repair tool alongside a precise explaination to the support team.
: You just need to wait because: 1. They release daily missions to get the key fragment later. 2. They release daily mission because in a day you get icons and in another day other rewards. 3. The "**Legendary Bugs**" I say that is "3" but not sure. EDIT: Some sources say that is "1"
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pxeeEX9w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-25T14:07:49.824+0000) > > You just need to wait because: > 1. They release daily missions to get the key fragment later. > 2. They release daily mission because in a day you get icons and in another day other rewards. > 3 The &quot;**Legendary Bugs**&quot; > > I say that is &quot;3&quot; but not sure. Oh, makes sense. I remember the VS event bugs. lmao
Rioter Comments
: I like them, but to answer your question, no they don't stand a chance. The majority of players will vote for the flashy PC-designed entries, I honestly doubt more than 2-3 traditional ones will even get an honorable mention. It's just how life works, people want fun, flash, and colors, and no matter how much effort you put into your black-and-white drawing, it's hardly noticeable in the sea of advanced photoshop skills.
> [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=PBv8F7WH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-25T12:05:11.009+0000) > > I like them, but to answer your question, no they don&#x27;t stand a chance. The majority of players will vote for the flashy PC-designed entries, I honestly doubt more than 2-3 traditional ones will even get an honorable mention. It&#x27;s just how life works, people want fun, flash, and colors, and no matter how much effort you put into your black-and-white drawing, it&#x27;s hardly noticeable in the sea of advanced photoshop skills. Yes those were my thoughts exactly and that is precisely why I asked the question. The success is always where the target audience and the selling point is. Thanks btw, I'm glad you like.
Kubajz (EUW)
: I like it, actually. Its drawn with pencil, not using any software to help you out with curves etc. These entries should get more appreciation than those created on PC ... Mad-elven-joker-darius mix. Nasus looks cool aswell but compared to Darius, its unfinished ? Anyway, me likey, me likey a lot. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kubajz,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=PBv8F7WH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-25T07:13:33.264+0000) > > I like it, actually. Its drawn with pencil, not using any software to help you out with curves etc. These entries should get more appreciation than those created on PC ... > > Mad-elven-joker-darius mix. Nasus looks cool aswell but compared to Darius, its unfinished ? > > Anyway, me likey, me likey a lot. > > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} ^^Oh thank you! I'm very glad you like it! Never occured to me that pencil would gain more appreciation then other methods though, but now that you say it, makes a lot of sense.
Show more

Simpleton AI

Level 72 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion