Rioter Comments
Spearki (EUW)
: no? why would changing server help?
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZE8WMHmE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-09T11:13:50.331+0000) > > no? why would changing server help? because I remember when I had a chat ban I simply changed my server and ban wasnt active there
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: Adc is in a very fine spot atm. Getting killed by an assassin is what is supposed to happen if you let him get too close. The issue is you if you die to an assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=OBBqMJic,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-22T21:13:56.025+0000) > > Adc is in a very fine spot atm. Getting killed by an assassin is what is supposed to happen if you let him get too close. The issue is you if you die to an assassin. I am also tired of hearing that ADC's are in a fine spot. In where !? LCS ? I dont get it in solo q you only have few choices of adc's you can chose from which are viable, and all you do while playing them are scaling, scaling,scaling ... Its boring af
Rioter Comments
: We will. Meanwhile, have fun playing pokemon!
> [{quoted}](name=29Freedom,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fL2zJR44,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-19T20:41:09.755+0000) > > We will. Meanwhile, have fun playing pokemon! tysm {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: >Lets use cheese instead of over-powered right? Cheese doesn't mean overpowered. Just because something is cheese, it doesn't make it overpowered because it has very specific conditions it has to meet to be successful. And as i edited already, stoneplate doesn't amplify his ult dmg anymore, which means he doesn't have the cheese tactic anymore which means he is far from OP and can't OS anyone with just his ult. >She fits in every single meta. Completely wrong statement. This is THE ONLY meta she fits in. Before this meta, she had the lowest win rate of any adc for months, even years. Even worse than kalista had. >Thats why there are only 2 viable adc's in this season of messy and absurd metas (trist and twitch) There are more than that.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RcX1PQ0d,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-15T22:29:05.123+0000) > > Cheese doesn't mean overpowered. Just because something is cheese, it doesn't make it overpowered because it has very specific conditions it has to meet to be successful. And as i edited already, stoneplate doesn't amplify his ult dmg anymore, which means he doesn't have the cheese tactic anymore which means he is far from OP and can't OS anyone with just his ult. > > Completely wrong statement. This is THE ONLY meta she fits in. Before this meta, she had the lowest win rate of any adc for months, even years. Even worse than kalista had. > > There are more than that. A question. Do you think that Season 7 is the most balanced season ?
Doomley (EUW)
: Well tristana is not overpowered. She is strong but not op. Once the meta shifts again, she will be extremely weak. The nerf to her was just to make people shut up. It actually did nothing but people are unable to do math so they were satisfied with it. Cho'gath is only a cheese pick with stoneplate. EDIT: My bad, stone plate is not increasing his ult dmg anymore so the cheese build is gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RcX1PQ0d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-15T22:17:42.924+0000) > > Well tristana is not overpowered. She is strong but not op. Once the meta shifts again, she will be extremely weak. > > The nerf to her was just to make people shut up. It actually did nothing but people are unable to do math so they were satisfied with it. > > Cho'gath is only a cheese pick with stoneplate. Lets use cheese instead of over-powered right? Seems legit. Also tristana is OP because she is a meta-free adc. She fits in every single meta. Thats why there are only 2 viable adc's in this season of messy and absurd metas (trist and twitch)
: Wait, where did you hear it's the most balanced season? xD
> [{quoted}](name=Kalista dog,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RcX1PQ0d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-15T21:45:02.435+0000) > > Wait, where did you hear it's the most balanced season? xD from at least 40 people from boards tbh... smh
Rioter Comments
: Which are your favourite assassins
No female assassins? Why do you hate women you misogynistic cisgender male!?{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} *Kappa*
Sefiroz (EUW)
: 1. Fair point. 2. I guess I wouldn't know about an exact percentage either. ( although Vladimir is supposed to be based on Dracula right? he supposedly lived in Romania :O )
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Wsodkny7,comment-id=0006000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-10T19:28:02.639+0000) > > 1. Fair point. > 2. I guess I wouldn't know about an exact percentage either. > ( although Vladimir is supposed to be based on Dracula right? he supposedly lived in Romania :O ) Also a fair point if thats the case Im changing my answer to Singed. Because I hate him XD
: well the last sentence is kinda rather a fact if you've been keeping up with the news., but im not gonna say anything else
> [{quoted}](name=FreezeInSpace,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Wsodkny7,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-09-10T17:29:55.802+0000) > > well the last sentence is kinda rather a fact if you've been keeping up with the news., but im not gonna say anything else I lived in Russia for 3 years. I don't need western media to "manipulate" me into believing that Russia is homophobic. Because Russia is homophobic. No if, no but, plain old homophobic.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Do remember that Syndra is also evil :o And that last sentence is country-racist xD
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Wsodkny7,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-09-10T17:10:17.959+0000) > > Do remember that Syndra is also evil :o > And that last sentence is country-racist xD 1. How do you know I am not evil ^^ 2. %95 of Russian population is homophobic so its an accurate asumption
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Let's say you go to a League of Legends College...
Roommate : Ezreal (tidy,clean,neat) Teacher: Syndra (smart,passionate,talented) Crush: Kayn (do I need to explain this XD ) Principal: Vlad (Well he is Russian so probably homophobic)
Rioter Comments
LiAuN (EUW)
: nice to see you j4 :P
> [{quoted}](name=LiAuNLXeNON,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kiirfyo8,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-05T19:24:28.800+0000) > > nice to see you j4 :P Wow thats like a pro theorist theory reference right there. GJ ! {{champion:59}} = {{champion:7}}
Eveninn (EUW)
: What if he were transsexual, wouldn't the very same reasoning apply? .-. And I'd think there are quite some other possibilities too, even a lot more harmless ones. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kiirfyo8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-05T16:59:25.043+0000) > > What if he were transsexual, wouldn't the very same reasoning apply? .-. > > And I'd think there are quite some other possibilities too, even a lot more harmless ones. ;) I will always believe in theories {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
Rioter Comments
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: Low kill participation, the least amount of gold among the players and many deaths.
Is %62.8 low for kill participation? Also isn't it normal to have least amount of gold as a support and are 3 deaths too many ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How exactly did they 'one shot' someone if they werent fed? Neither of them have an ability that can 100 - 0 someone who is the same level as them and neither can they do it with 1 aa. Also ye thats basically how it works, they have strengths and weeknesses that make them better or worse against other roles. Like adc has high dps but is squishy so assassins who can get in quick can burst them without giving the adc the time they need to kill them. Or tanks have the defensive stats to take an assassins burst without dieing.
Yeah ofc it wasn't a literal one-shot it was in one sequence (talon combo). If thats the case I think the balancing system should be more complex rather than this triangular system of balancing.
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skarlet Starlet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7rVptZAh,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-03T01:45:45.680+0000) > > * I would like to start by saying that if you don't care about other people and their opinions don't bother reading. Word of advice, this is a terrible way to start a discussion. This attracts the wrong type of crowd by doing the opposite of what you want. *** > This is the least balanced season I have ever played. I started playing in season 3 and the game was still more exciting. People tell that this is the most balanced season ever. Like you, I've also being playing since season 3. From a purely gameplay wise perspective (opinions aside) this is the most balanced season. Champions, items, game rules (not behaviour rules), etc. Your "excitement" is subjective so it's irrelevant. > This is the season where you can just one trick these champs {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:92}} and stomp. This was even truer for earlier seasons. You could literally 1-trick any champion and stomp. Besides, that's the essence of a "one-trick". They specialize on one aspect of the game and are really good at it, thus they can stomp someone inferior to them in those skills. However, nowadays you can't 1-trick any champion. I mean, you can, but not like you could before. Regardless, making the argument that "I can stomp if I 1-trick" is pointless. > Another reason why this season is trash is that you can literally "abuse" things. Like {{item:3504}} Again, same as before. For someone who says "I played since season 3" you are really lacking on that past experience. Or maybe that just nostalagia speaking? Don't you remember Evelynn with Sunfire? Or maybe how EVERYONE was building Heart of Gold? Those are just two out of many. > You may like that everything is fixed and predictable We, players, have grown collectively thus perfecting our strategies. Everything SEEMS predictable for you, since you have more experience. For someone that started playing League in 2016 NOTHING is predictable. That's the main problem I see with people like you. You keep forgetting that you have past experience as in "you've seen it all". > Past season you could have fun even in the games that you lose. But in this season if you are losing a game you either suffer and lose or suffer to turn the game and win. Again, your "fun" is subective, thus irrelevant. I never had fun losing games and, likewise, I don't suffer when I'm losing. But those are MY experiences, just as irrelevant as your's. If you want to be factual, then understand that most of us, human beings, don't like losing, thus most of us don't have "fun" when losing (again, "fun" is subjective). Also, what do you consider "suffering" in this case? > {{champion:27}} running like a psycho farming in your base in 15 min mark is just horrid. Funny. Proxy singed dates back to as early as 2012. It was popularized because the champion lacked a proper way to duel (still does). It was easier to just sit between turrets. It later evolved and instead of sitting in between turrets, proxy singed moved into the enemy base. Regardless, that strategy is NOT season 7 specific, thus making your argument about it irrelevant. > Also towers are more important this season but they go down faster. In solo queue it is impossible for people to coordinate properly and defend these towers. Partially true. Turrets are indeed more important. The game has evolved from "Solo carry" to "Team carry" mentality. In most cases, the best team wins, not the team with that one amazing player that managed to grab the game to himself in 10 minutes. The part that is wrong is the statement about how fast you can destroy them. They don't go down faster. They are sturdier than they were in earlier seasons. They've received multiple buffs to make them HARDER to destroy. What changed? As I said above, the mentality of the community. Now you are encouraged to take down turrets early to open up the game. It may seem that "they go down faster" because we made it a primary objective (more important than Dragon in some cases).
Well, I started like that because I hate when people come here and comment "No One Cares" memes. I respect your opinions but as like I mentioned these are my opinions. I did not mean to be subjectjve. This state of the game at the moment is not enjoyable for me. I just wanted to tell the reasons why.
: Someone down - voted your thread {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Honestly, i can feel you on Cho'Gath and Tristana / Malzahar, but i will say one thing, it's kinda exciting.. Kinda. I don't see Cho very often anyways, and i play the "op" champions, and it surely is irritating when i stumble upon fed Shyvana, Rene or anyone else of that matter. But yeah! At least it's not that bad at all.. It's pretty broken, and as you said, people are taking advantage over a few things which need fixing, but overall, i don't really see much imbalance, last season was not balanced as well, and it's really hard keeping it 50:50.. But i up - voted your thread because i am not a moron like some people tend to be! Your opinion matters! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I appreciate it. People don't like stumbling upon different opinions I guess. We all expect different things from the game. I don't get what I expect but It can surely change in future.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Aza Tarkh (EUW)
: (My english sucks and I'm sorry I hope you will understand what I'm saying) I respect that, there is people that value more their active life than a video game, go on mate. Now if you want to climb you need to play to learn, you've played since 6 years but you didn't learn much from it. There is a difference between playing for fun and playing to climb. That's where the game gets serious, and that's where you will begin to test your anger management. You need to improve the way you play, if you're in that rank that means that YOU PLAY LIKE THEM. That's the 1st point. You don't climb = You ain't making progress. Now I like to separate the whole "skill" in few parts like for example : Knowledge ; Skill ; Vision ; Atitude. That's how I do to find my flaws and work on them. * Knowledge Knowledge about the game Champions, all kind of cds (spell cd, flash cd, tp cd, how every role works (Jungle ganking at 3 mins), etc etc .. . * Skill The Skill that you have with your actual champion. Everyone has his strategy to play but the minimum is : Main 2 roles the best roles (IN MY OPINION) are : Top>Jungle>Mid>Adc>Support. And main at least 2 champions in both roles that you choose, yes ... it can be boring but that's the best to climb quickly because you need to learn the champion : Matchups, powerspike, how much damage you can deal, how much damage you can tank, etc etc .. That's what I call the Skill with the actual champion, even champions like Jax. They seems simple but they aren't, they have alot of bad matchups, bad early game, etc. But if you have enough skill with the champion you can learn those patterns and be able to defeat even your worse matchup. . * Vision There is not alot to say about this, vision is really important especially for information, watch that minimap when you can, between farm, or trades just give a quick look to see if everyone is at their lanes (Mid could roam to kill you, jungler or even supp), that's how you prevent ganks when you don't have wards. . * Atitude Once again there is no much to say because the name speaks for itself, your atitude is going to be tested EVERY SINGLE GAME (Ranked especialy) and you need to react the best way you can. What's the best way ? Just don't speak at all, mute everyone. Everything that is below plat is most likely to be what I call "Garbage talk", they DON'T STOP TALKING it's amazing (in the bad way), they say everything that come up in their "tiny" heads. If you don't want to mute at the begining of the game don't do it but the second you see someone saying something that isn't usefull for example : "Q_Q HE'S TO OP I NEED HELP OR I WILL AFK". JUST MUTE THEM. I'm currently plat, I could get diamond but I don't want to invest more time in gaming to get there, in my ranked games 90% of the time nobody talks, they just ping and they say 1 or 2 things, that's all. Because you don't need actually more than this, the advanced pings just say everything at the moment. But I tell you something buddy, you need invest your time as a player in this game if you want to climb the elo. It's not going to be easy AT ALL, but with time and will you will get there, if you don't have time to do it just keep going with your life mate it's waay more important than a video game. I never tought I would write so much but here I am it's too late now to erase everything. It's very late and I ain't an english speaker so there should be ALOT of misktakes but I hope you will understand the meaning of this. Remember, if you want to climb the elo : **PLAY TO IMPROVE** ; **STAY FOCUS** ; **.|. YOUR MATES BY MUTING THEM** . {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Oh wow! Thank you so much for actually spending time to write this. I will try to play as you guided and maybe give the game another chance.
Aza Tarkh (EUW)
: So ... You're leaving because you can't climb ?
Fathands (EUW)
: I cared enough to press one button? This link is under a hotkey, it has it's uses on these boards.
But did you have to give it a downvote simply because you don't care ? Now probably no one will see what I wrote anyways...
Fathands (EUW)
: I cared enough to press one button? This link is under a hotkey, it has it's uses on these boards.
Fathands (EUW)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8&t=0s
You care enough to post a link and that is more than enough for me {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments

Skarlet Starlet

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion