Rioter Comments
: YOU AND I HAVE BOTH LOST OUR GAMES THANKS TO SHIT BUG THANKS RIOT
For me any peek in my network will make the client go crazy like if someone connects a phone the same thing will happen and even worst if i have YouTube even on my phone it doesnt even open
Treycos (EUW)
: Erm... what ? xD
little mistake "can you explain to (Ornnographic) cause he didnt understand a thing
: I seem stupid? You might wanna be careful here with who you call stupid. Taliyah has a freljord skin. I think you confused the lines while reading. If freljord is a skin line as well as a lore background... isn't that pretty much what your are asking for? This makes all freljord champions match with what you asked for. Obviously freljord is not high noon and not blood moon, but not everyone mains yasuo or jhin so thats ok. I am pretty much repeating myself now while you just contradict yourself.... so I will leave now. xD
you didn't understand a thing of what i said so you just leave
Treycos (EUW)
: Oh ok, I got it wrong, nevermind ^^ Well, technically, the "themes" they have by default has to fit the universe So we have the void theme, the darkin theme... etc,etc But Blood moon doesn't fit the universe, it's only cool looking
i know XD that was just an example and thank you for the theme and that was what i was talking about and explain to Treycos if you can please x)))
: LOL wait what? You mean a champion with a classic skin that has no relation to his own lore? That's paradox. Stop smoking weed. So basically... just a champion **without lore** with a theme of an existing skin line. If Nasus didn't have a lore it would be fine? That's dumb a.f.
sorry to say but you seem stupid you talked about nasus that has a shurima lore and taliyah that isnt from freljord but shurima as well but i was talking about a champ who has a lore related to his like all champs but not classic for example high noon graves thats a skin but graves will have a lore which he was a cowboy and bla bla bla if you don't get it just leave it x)
Poramies (EUW)
: Summoner name checks...
My name has nothing to do with this ^^ fanboy
Rioter Comments
Treycos (EUW)
: > What if they made a champ that has his default skin a skin What if they made a champ that has his default skin **in an existing skin-theme** That was it, right ? The "high-noon" theme was used for yasuo/jhin Program Camille is part of the program theme (with liss, raka and maybe others) ~~Sandstorm Ekko was in the Darude theme~~ And maybe more
i didn't talk about shared skins xD like you said "What if they made a champ that has his default skin in an existing skin-theme That was it, right ?" imagine a new champ lets name him Khada and default skin is blood moon or high noon as a default not a skin that was added afterwards
: Technically the classic Irelia would be an Ionia skin theme that she shares with Master Yi, right? All classic void champions actually have the same theme as all the void skin. Classic Nasus and Azir have the same theme as all the Guardian of the Sands skins. Frelyord Taliyah shares the theme with all classic Freljord champions.
i didn't mean lore skins like those you are talking about but skin that have nothing to do with the actual champ like the example i gave you blood moon kayn or blood moon jhin it has nothing to do with the champion back story or lore
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: True that. 'Cause I'm tired of seeing the EXACT same post over and over and over and over again...
then go hate on another one you see x))
: You don't need to be honored to level up. Being honored speeds up your progress in the system. You could theoretically reach honor level 5 without ever being honored. But remember that valid reports against you, penalties, unsportsmanlike behavior etc will slow or reverse your passage through the system.
Tell me since you work a riot games if i play with 4 friends trollers and i accuse them of troll and i report them and they report me back who is winning and who is losing ?? me ofc and how will riot know it ? they won't cause they dont take time to correct anything
DracoxdPT (EUW)
: I got chat restricted at the start of the summer. I litteraly reformed completely.Exept for 1 or 2 situations i never flamed annyone. Never inted or went afk a single game. Still honor 0 so far. Still haven't got a single Key fragment. It's sad.
that's what im talking about do you think that's fair ?? i don't think rito with all the money infront of them will see this ? ofc not
: > [{quoted}](name=SmokWEED1990,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0N6GePjw,comment-id=0000000000020001,timestamp=2017-08-31T16:30:13.560+0000) > > well i won't give an empty account that not polite in my country to give things people gave you empty as well as the old system was far more rewarding and fun to play with then this one so you just admited to a riot member that you share accounts which is a bannable offence. You played yourself.
i don't share them i give them and why do you wan't me to get banned did i do something to you ???
: Can you then explain how there was a streamer trolling 40+ games and he hit honor 3 during that period?
because as they say its fair and very nice pfff nice one rito
: > This things that you found in my games are not me tilted or tilting just a fun way to talk ever considerd that other players which read your sh it dont feel like you are making fun?
i always make jokes afterwards
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: THE CONTEXT. DOESN'T. %%%%ING. MATTER. **%%%%ING GET THAT IN YOUR CEMENTED HEADS ALREADY!***
im salty in game you are salty in the league boards we are even now ^^
: Please, do explain ..
well i won't give an empty account that not polite in my country to give things people gave you empty as well as the old system was far more rewarding and fun to play with then this one
Grism (EUW)
: It's not broken at all.
: So because he disagrees he must be benefiting. Him benefiting instantly means you are correct. and therefore the illuminati controls riot. {{item:2050}} {{item:3384}}
: Don't finish games by saying 'gg ez'. Don't say things like: 'u hungry son of a %%%%% 'running after kills like hoes running after cock' You need to be honorable to progress in the honor system.
This things that you found in my games are not me tilted or tilting just a fun way to talk but not only you didn't look at my finest games that i didn't even get a single honor for (that's why the title is what it is)
Treycos (EUW)
: The system doesn't benefit me => It must be broken Nice logic
not only me alot and alot of players are talking about this thing you are getting alot of items and stuff thats why you think im %%%%%%ed and stupid when you get nothing from this new honor system you'd feel me
Perilum (EUW)
: It's not a competition.
i'm not a casual player like you i get account a get high ranks then i give them away but this thing honor doesn't help
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SmokWEED1990,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0N6GePjw,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-29T16:34:17.860+0000) > > i carried all my games most of them tbh and im not even honor 4 between all my friend i was the first to get the lvl 3 and then nothing i didn't even get 1 capsule So, the system is unfair because it doesn't reward you? That's a pity. You people take stuff for granted. When I started playing the best we would see was the "once in a blue moon" gift from Riot. Nowadays we get all sort of gifts and I pleople like you still complain? Holy guacamoly. It takes time to level up your honour. It doesn't matter if you carry all your game or not. Just keep playing games and it'll go up eventually. The honour capsules are random. There's no correlation with time played or carrying games. Just pure randomness.
it's been more then 3 years i've been playing this game and i know how it was before but that's not a reason they wanted to change everything then they change it the correct way not some buggy way that doesnt work normally
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

SmokWEED1990

Level 183 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion