: ofc. the statistically relevant games with trolls is absolutely non-issue. like. having 2 out of your 5 games trolled surely has no effect on the win rate at all
the enemie team doesnt have troll supports ;) sure sure. if you cant maintain a high winrate in platinum etc... it has to be your mistake since the enemy laners are freeelo because they aren't smart at this game
: is support the only playable role right now?
it stopped you climbing hahahahaha. Seriously that doens't stop you from climbing. you jsut have to improve and get better. ...
: 7W/3L PlatIV to SilverV ? Is this Normal?
silver 3 to platinum 2 after 10-placements. was almost diamond afetr a 18 game winning streak. 1 more placement game -> instant bronze 3 lol
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterSbye,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=Pob3UmE4,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-11-15T07:28:29.072+0000) > > first time in bronze idont know for how long i have 22 wins out of 36 games.. and you change it from s1 til bronze 4.. if you say its fair then i guess its fair.. but serius.. try to tilt your players a bit more Unfortunately this was the fairest way we could balance things out - when players are getting wildly mismatched due to placement issues on our side, we took the decision to bring the preseason back to the start, this time with correct placings. This is far from ideal and we really appreciate your understanding and patience - preseason can be a bumpy time but it's the time where we iron out all the issues in preparation for the 2017 season officially starting.
but why u didnt give us all 10 placements again? that would be great. but this is so useless. 1 placement game means nothing
Rioter Comments
Azzep120 (EUW)
: Flex Ranked Queue
[](http://imgur.com/a/XJEjR) http://imgur.com/a/XJEjR so what mate? man up. you can still carry in that elo area.
Rioter Comments
zxwmaxPTz (EUW)
: Which champions are better as a solo player ?
LordSocom (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spacecow1296,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KEIsn4oM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-11-12T09:34:02.229+0000) > > I wouldn't post in the boards if I would be boosted.... I like annie. Also I didnt take soloq serious before season end because I knew that I couldnt reach gold in time. So I played stuff like sivir top, mundo mid and first timed champions in ranked like irelia and vladimir. > > Edit: I got carried few games aswell. > I know annie, I play her a lot. > Annie is easy to play and the win condition = flash + r > > since I was gold 2 before and that isnt my main. it should be ok. but platinum a special for me . mhm sure, one week and before that you had horrendous scores like 1/22 and stuff. You went from horrible scores to beating masters in one week. Don't worry i don't need to add you :) it'll come out eventually
LordSocom (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Super Fantastic,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KEIsn4oM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-11T23:53:32.794+0000) > > I hope you didn't get boosted as some guy earlier hinted at. If you did it legit, FUCKING GREAT JOB DUDE!!!! > > if not...... if...... not........ > > .... he held his own against a full diamond team & master player... 13 games in a row... judge yourself ;p
LordSocom (EUW)
: ye very weird how you went from 5 wins in 13 games with a high death counter to a 13 win streak with nearly flawless stats... now really, who are you trying to fool?
I wouldn't post in the boards if I would be boosted.... I like annie. Also I didnt take soloq serious before season end because I knew that I couldnt reach gold in time. So I played stuff like sivir top, mundo mid and first timed champions in ranked like irelia and vladimir. Edit: I got carried few games aswell. I know annie, I play her a lot. Annie is easy to play and the win condition = flash + r since I was gold 2 before and that isnt my main. it should be ok. but platinum a special for me .
Rioter Comments
: Ranked Flex is the worst thing riot has implemented so far!
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Spacecow1296 i got platinum after placements. not my main acc sinc my main is banned. but the matchmaking is broken
Rioter Comments
: I think I read that it will come next week.
thats exactly what people said last year! "be patient" "soloq will come back for sure".
Rioter Comments
strut (EUNE)
: Why i think the removal of Normal Draft without compensation is a step backwards.
we got flex queue for it. its the same like normal draft. the ladder in flex queue has no value anyways
: Just been Perma Banned
you can buy a new account for few bucks on ebay

Spacecow1296

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion