Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings JustTits, When it come to threads concerning moderation, we're incredibly lax and thus allowing quite a bit of leeway, however with that being said, you still need to follow the Universal Rules and keep your insults in check if you wish to have your content remain visible on the boards. Now, with that out of the way. What you're requesting would be possible in a perfect world, unfortunately it's not that simple. It is incredibly easy for moderators to overlook quoted comments, so although it would be obvious to edit the content, there are plenty of examples where it didn't happen. And that's why we rely on the community to report some of those extra comments so that the moderation team will know which comments to pay attention to, and for what reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cwk8MT5I,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-19T19:53:06.404+0000) > > Greetings JustTits, > > When it come to threads concerning moderation, we're incredibly lax and thus allowing quite a bit of leeway, however with that being said, you still need to follow the Universal Rules and keep your insults in check if you wish to have your content remain visible on the boards. > > Now, with that out of the way. > What you're requesting would be possible in a perfect world, unfortunately it's not that simple. > It is incredibly easy for moderators to overlook quoted comments, so although it would be obvious to edit the content, there are plenty of examples where it didn't happen. > > And that's why we rely on the community to report some of those extra comments so that the moderation team will know which comments to pay attention to, and for what reason. Man. Mods shouls stop also to use bots for downvotes and hide conversations. Really, i left your team because of that. TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Jopatraka, Based on your description, it sounds more like a visual bug, so there's no foul play involved, just an annoying bug you happened to encounter.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9VYARduU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-19T19:38:53.819+0000) > > Greetings Jopatraka, > > Based on your description, it sounds more like a visual bug, so there's no foul play involved, just an annoying bug you happened to encounter. Man, this is a script we use with champs with dash. Fix your game. thanks From a Scripter for Fun.
: wtf is a loser booster
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zGWBEAsw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:59:25.398+0000) > > wtf is a loser booster Hi, is a guy that loses intentionally games for gain points on websites. Let me explain. Do you see many level 30 fresh accounts of "smurf" with a God-Level mechanic? Well, they use an account for lose intentionally games, and with the points, they buy a fresh account level 30, that they will use scripts on for reach a higher elo. Then, they can : 1) Sell it 2) Go toxic everygame and don't care about ban. Funny isn't?. The level 30 accounts are Bought for points, that those guys gain eloboosting losing matches. To do that, you just need to search who needs a "boost" on a website, it requires the real account name.
: Riot support
Sorry dude, We are drophacking riot servers, they are having a bit of troubles. Sorry, we don't want to do bad things to players, just the company ;)
: Im implying that someone who has 0 mastery points on yasuo, being lvl 40 and plays normals with some friends who is "below his level" is too bad to play at a level I need to tryhard to win over.
a smurf?. Nah, a Scripter Guys, WAKE UP. scripters are in 40% of games. Riot Detection system is ************
: Downvoters hope u get him in the team like 10x times a day.
Oh hi, that is a Loser Booster. I do that too sometimes, you score on websites, and you win prizes.
Vívíd (EUW)
: {{champion:7}} Straight outta Marvel girl {{champion:518}} Zoe on crack {{champion:427}} Spagetthi legs
> [{quoted}](name=Vívíd,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=m4NJB868,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-10T09:04:48.444+0000) > > {{champion:7}} Straight outta Marvel girl > {{champion:518}} Zoe on crack > {{champion:427}} Spagetthi legs {{champion:427}} I approve his name.
: Looking for a Udyr Main Name
Maybe these? Dyrtheist One Dyrection Legend of Zeldyr Dyrsexual One Udyrection
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RaphLeFlamboyant,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=6UlR5EPE,comment-id=00100003,timestamp=2018-10-03T21:15:25.277+0000) > > more than 4 days is less than a while ? =/ It shouldn't be taking 4 days - are you watching rebroadcasts, or live broadcasts/VoD's?
Same problem on my account. i am watching live/Vod's
: Riot, You should look about your "Events" and your "Organizers"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Account banned for 3rd party applications, but i never used some.
Ahah. Got you. Man, is useless use Tools with "humanized timers" (so, not a combo, of 0.01s). Also, is useless posting about your post with fake accounts. You got banned for using scripts, so, shut up and deal with it. since i started, i found something like 209 scripters (yes, i count it), and everyone of them, was BANNED. Plat IV on here, main d2. You can't hide for too long bro.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Random FPS drops since 8.6
Guys, i made a bigger topic, where people can post without spamming https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/4FH3F85q-patch-86-still-fps-drops-unplayable Here is the link.
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ìxeas,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4FH3F85q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-25T23:36:05.563+0000) > > Just a random question, how were you getting 340 fps with those specs? Maybe he managed to overclock his CPU at 9 Ghz (using Liquid Nitrogen for cooling).
> [{quoted}](name=Xhaiden,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4FH3F85q,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-26T07:45:37.277+0000) > > Maybe he managed to overclock his CPU at 9 Ghz (using Liquid Nitrogen for cooling). No, i got 305-340 fps at Very low graphic. is easy to do with a gtx650 nvidia (Palit). it costs a bit more of a evga or a normal gtx650 :P .
Rioter Comments
: Patch 8.1 Still Fps Drops - Unplayable
The problem still continues, no fixed. We are at patch 8.6 ...
KMyL (EUNE)
: Well- overclocking your CPU is probably possible- it just could be more problematic, from "unlocked" models. I just checked that motherboard- cheap, but nice. I like it. OK. So: If you're saying, that you have the latest bios, then cool. So now: your CPU is I3-2100. Do you know what drivers for that CPU you have? Have you ever tried to update them?
> [{quoted}](name=KMyL,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ExHH0tgz,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T13:11:28.456+0000) > > Well- overclocking your CPU is probably possible- it just could be more problematic, from "unlocked" models. > > I just checked that motherboard- cheap, but nice. I like it. > OK. So: If you're saying, that you have the latest bios, then cool. > > So now: your CPU is I3-2100. Do you know what drivers for that CPU you have? Have you ever tried to update them? no, the i3 - 2100 is not overclockable, tested it in many ways :P . for "cpu drivers" you mean chipset?, i have the latest version too, just check on the motherboard support page :P .
KMyL (EUNE)
: OK. So I assume, that your PC is clean from those problematic things. Now- You didn't wrote anything about your motherboard. What's your motherboard, and did you ever upgraded your motherboard's BIOS? And I'll ask you also - is your CPU Overclocked?
my i3-2100 can't be overclocked :P :P :p also, my bios is updated, my motherboard is a Asrock, H61M-VG4 bios is updated to the last version. I don't smoke, drink, or use something "illegal" don't worry, i will answer you before you ask XD.
KMyL (EUNE)
: OK. If you say, that this is fresh installation I can accept that. I (to be sure) would install Kaspersky Free (free antivirus from Kaspersky), update his virus database, scan whole PC & check results. If you don't want it you can immediately uninstall it after scan, But if you don't want even install it - I'll accept that. So: 1) I assume, that you have the latest version of GPU Drivers (390.65) and problem still exist, right?
> [{quoted}](name=KMyL,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ExHH0tgz,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-17T19:24:55.162+0000) > > OK. > If you say, that this is fresh installation I can accept that. I (to be sure) would install Kaspersky Free (free antivirus from Kaspersky), update his virus database, scan whole PC & check results. If you don't want it you can immediately uninstall it after scan, But if you don't want even install it - I'll accept that. > > So: > 1) I assume, that you have the latest version of GPU Drivers (390.65) and problem still exist, right? Already used Kasperky rescue CD (so, without booting the OS) and he didn't found viruses. Used too Avira, Avast and AVG . nothing detected 1) Yes, even with the latest version of the driver for the gtx650, i still got this problem.
KMyL (EUNE)
: -my PC was an antic. Or a toaster. Or something similar with potato: - Windows 7 32 bit - Pentium Dual Core E6300 - 2 GB Ram DDR2 - GF 9500 GT - I don't have a SSD: typical cheap HDD And with this setup at the lowest settings with Full HD resolution I had problems with frames. Even when LoL was telling me, that I had 37 FPS game was lagging & freezing. Now I could buy a new & powerful PC but: 1) for ME there is no sense right NOW, 2) I'm poor, so my bank account would be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally thin after that. So few days ago I did two things: - I bought GF GT 1030 (so cheap!) - I checked my system. I played one 25 min SR game (because I usually play ARAMS) &... Well: - I have disabled shadows, - environment went at medium - effects went at medium - characters went at medium - AA off And in bigger teamfights I had FPS drops for ~47 but I didn't had any "unpleasantness" with that. Usually I have now 60-59-57 FPS. I'm not a specialist or engineer, but IMO there is something wrong with LoL (but IMO we can put that aside, because that's not the topic to tell about it), but looking at your situation there must be something wrong with your PC. You wrote a lot about your hardware, but PC is not only about hardware- it's also about software. So- could you please tell more about your software: - I assume you're using Windows, so your windows version & are you patching it with windows update? - do you use any protection software (antivirus)? - do you have some benchmarks, or other games, to give a comparison: is LoL only affected with this problem & how other games works at your PC?
> [{quoted}](name=KMyL,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ExHH0tgz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-16T08:38:32.634+0000) > > -my PC was an antic. Or a toaster. Or something similar with potato: > - Windows 7 32 bit > - Pentium Dual Core E6300 > - 2 GB Ram DDR2 > - GF 9500 GT > - I don't have a SSD: typical cheap HDD > > And with this setup at the lowest settings with Full HD resolution I had problems with frames. Even when LoL was telling me, that I had 37 FPS game was lagging & freezing. > > Now I could buy a new & powerful PC but: > 1) for ME there is no sense right NOW, > 2) I'm poor, so my bank account would be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally thin after that. > > So few days ago I did two things: > - I bought GF GT 1030 (so cheap!) > - I checked my system. > > I played one 25 min SR game (because I usually play ARAMS) &... Well: > - I have disabled shadows, > - environment went at medium > - effects went at medium > - characters went at medium > - AA off > > And in bigger teamfights I had FPS drops for ~47 but I didn't had any "unpleasantness" with that. Usually I have now 60-59-57 FPS. > > I'm not a specialist or engineer, but IMO there is something wrong with LoL (but IMO we can put that aside, because that's not the topic to tell about it), but looking at your situation there must be something wrong with your PC. > > You wrote a lot about your hardware, but PC is not only about hardware- it's also about software. > > So- could you please tell more about your software: > - I assume you're using Windows, so your windows version & are you patching it with windows update? > - do you use any protection software (antivirus)? > - do you have some benchmarks, or other games, to give a comparison: is LoL only affected with this problem & how other games works at your PC? Windows 7 x64, all updates installed (even before same problem) No antivirus (Fresh installation, no virus/ad aware/ rootkit / porn ) Yep, i played on different games : Watch dogs2 Assassins creed IV Black Flag Mafia II Minecraft Every single game with high details/high quality, no problems. Only with League of Legends i got this problem. Thanks for the reading :)
KMyL (EUNE)
: There is no information about your hardware, there is no information about your software, there is no information about your settings in game... Just mentioned about number of frames & some "cleaned with anti-malware". If you wanna any Help, you need put MORE information, because now this is just like reading tea leaves...
sure bud, i will edit my post, ok?. but i have a good pc, even who have a gaming pc got this problem o.o
: what's your grafic card? i got an NVIDIAGTX950 and i have the same problem, maybe it's GPU related?
i3 2100, gtx 650, never suffered this problem. Upvote the post please. Thanks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Our approach towards Preseason micropatching and balance
I've played this game for over 2-3 years and reached plat multiple times with my accounts. I played this game to improve and have a higher understanding how to build a team, what to do etc. etc. The new Runes reforged is neglecting the old prefered playstyle since multiple champions will be completely unbalanced and some champions will be a vivid imagery and non-existent. Champions like Xerath , Varus , Tristiana and tanks like Urgot would be unkillable machines with bonus shields, bonus damage and outbursting potential with little to no effort, to just get attack speed, bonus ability power from attack enemy champions. Video games should be a place where you can improve and show your skills to your fullest potential and that doesn't neglect certain aspects of the game, so a lower minority can have a chance since they've gotten little to no skill potential and currently sitting in Bronze leagues! I'm currently a Plat player, but since the new update, playing the game has just been a misery and depressing, since the accurate description of the runes has little to no sense at all, and only favours a little to a few champions. Everybody will just play adc from now on and be unkillable machines with bonus attack speed and damage. The old rune page was made to give you an image of how you wanted to play your champion and choose what you wanted and didn't and have an influence on your viewpoint of the game, and how you wanted to play it, without any other telling you, what you wanted and didn't, like I compelled before. And you should enjoy playing video games in your way, and don't destroy the game from the majority of the players and favour current little to no numbers. We didn't expect the game would be destroyed because of the update. Since day 1 the update has just been a huge mess, where there isn't time for late game anymore and you can't win without having an outscaling champion. And I've have had little, to no pure chance of winning with my favourite champions without getting stumped Sincerely a player from your game.
Rioter Comments
: Servers failing or someone in enemy team cheating/ddosing
Same to me, People is DROPHACKING, for gain Elo for end of the season. Why?, Because after they sell accounts. Same for scripters, in every game, there are at least 3 of them.
Rioter Comments
Kraungard (EUNE)
: Hmm strange. Do you even understand what AFK-ing means? AFK-ing is basically when you leave the game or just don't do anything/aren't close to your computer and your champion just stands there where you left it until the game disconnects you.
man, just watch my history, i played every single game, not even stopping at the fountain. Wtf is going on?.
Rioter Comments

SpaghettiWestern

Level 193 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion