GLurch (EUW)
: Take your time, we're not pressed on it and I believe it's good to have an exchange of opinions, even if I know it may be hard for each of us to really come to a conclusion since I think we seem to have a generally different mindset affecting our opinion on this and mindsets are usually not changed that easily x)
Well, just got back and had some good news today - car passed the MOT! Very lucky that as I don't know how I'd have reacted to the email from Riot support that I recieved when I got back if it had failed. Effectively Riot are saying that we all have to sort their mess up (and it is theirs - this situation has come about due to a complete lack of foresight or consideration on their part) and it's tough shit if we don't like it. What's this got to do with my reply? Simple; even though I was genuinely looking forward to a debate with you about this (being practically the only person agreeing with Riot whilst providing reasons other than "you're such a cry-baby"), the response has sealed my decision. I will no longer be playing LoL or TFT. I will not be playing any of their games in the future and, most relevant to this discussion, I will not be visiting these boards again. Apologies, but it'll be be an incredible waste of my time and very stressful (believe it or not, this issue has REALLY got me worked up) debating something which I will no longer have nothing to do with. Good day and farewell.
Drupu (EUNE)
: Why are people PISSED about the name change?
_Edit: This was meant to be a reply to GLurch_ I've already seen that post. A reactionary response to the fact that this was rolled out before everybody had been notified. This entirely incident has been implemented and managed atrociously. Also, wrt the login name; I also posted this in another thread: _Yes, my username is more important to me than League, TFT, any of the upcoming games they have or all the money that I've spent on League over the past 7 years._ I am one of the people who would genuinely rather sever all ties with Riot's games if it means I have to change my username to do so. That is my own mindset although I know I'm not alone in it. This isn't an idle threat as most people would assume either. I obviously have a different order of importance for things than you do. There are so many things that I want to address in your post because, personally I disagree with pretty much all of it. However, I have to go and pick my car up from it's MOT now so I'll have to respond further in depth later.
Drupu (EUNE)
: Why are people PISSED about the name change?
Post I made in a previous thread which covers some (but by no means all) of the reasons: 1) Why do this in the first place? If every username has to be unique, just make people use their email address like practically every other company does - or allow same usernames but add an '##' ID on the end like others do. 2) Why no warning about it? Apparently emails were sent but I definitely did not get one. The first I heard about it was when I tried to log-in. I've since found a support article on it but that's useless basically as nobody ever checks support until they have a problem - we're not psychics who can see into the future and knew that this would happen. 3) Why are they taking this approach? If someone registered my username in NA 2 years ago but has never played a game I will never get to use my username again because of somebody that doesn't even use their account any more? Why is this system punishing the regular players ahead of those who don't even touch the game anymore? 4) Who seriously thought this was anything other than a disaster in the making? Because they should be fired. No, I'm not over-reacting here; whoever approved either genuinely doesn't give a toss about Riot's customers (very, very, plausible) in how this would affect them, or was too blind to see the repercussions. The fact that so many of us can't even access this game now because of such an atrocious decision is ridiculous. The lack of forethought here is astounding and I refuse to believe that any normal person would have failed to consider this cluster%%%% happening. Or was the person responsible just that obstinate that they refused to budge from their 'solution'? 5) Why is there no proper method of dealing with this from Riot other than "Fight among yourselves for the name you want."? A massive scale operation like this should have been properly organized and sensibly managed. Riot just looks even more incompetent than usual at the moment because of this. 6) Why has there been no acknowledgement from Riot regarding this fiasco? (although I'd be more surprised if they did - it took them seven sodding days to acknowledge the issues on EUW when TFT was launched - and that was a similar case in the fact that a lot of people were prevented from playing the game). 7) Why has the burden and onus been put on the players - surely such a large company should be able to arrange this themselves? 8) A general question; what the %%%% do they do with regards to quality testing / resolving potential issues ahead of time when implementing operations such as this? Because they always, ALWAYS make a complete and total pigs ear out of it - and that is putting it incredibly mildly. EDIT: 9) For those people who have the same username on multiple servers, why must they change their names due to this clash when, after their Riot account 'consolidating' their accounts, they still have to log into each region separately? What is the point of a Riot account if you have to change all of these? Why can you not just link them altogether? [I only have one account but have seen others mention this - thank you to RUiN3D who posted later in this thread and reminded me] EDIT: 10) Can we have confirmation that there are no actual bugs with this? A lot of people have been saying that they've tried to change their name to something random like hntg895rheg and been told that said username is taken, which is a tad unlikely. Also, a lot of people have reported issues with the email recovery system not working. Seeing as I'll probably never get to play this game again I thought I'd test this and decided to get my password changed. I've been waiting for this email (should arrive in "a few minutes") for over 45 minutes now (yes I've checked my spam). Still not got it. On a related note, I can still login with my password (although I can't play until I change my username) so is there an issue with their password / username recovery system also? I know there's a couple of things I'm forgetting so I may return to this post to add to it. On a general note though, the biggest issue is that what should be a simple task, Riot have turned into a stressful and irritating - not to mention mandatory if you want to play the games again - convoluted mess for all involved.
Dewritoes (EUW)
: Boo hoo, i cant keep a name nobody sees, I STOP PLAY GAME!!! Ok, see you in two weeks.
> [{quoted}](name=Dewritoes,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=W5H3d1cu,comment-id=000100000000000000010002,timestamp=2019-11-28T09:57:43.036+0000) > > Boo hoo, i cant keep a name nobody sees, I STOP PLAY GAME!!! > > Ok, see you in two weeks. No you won't. Obviously you're too young to understand complex emotions so I won't bother trying to explain to you. Should they continue with this idiotic method of forcing username changes though, I will not comply and never play any Riot games again. Yes, my username is more important to me than League, TFT, any of the upcoming games they have or all the money that I've spent on League over the past 7 years.
Mythbone (EUNE)
: I logged in this morning and my user name didn't require a change anymore. I guess threatening them works. In any case mine is now resolved.
> [{quoted}](name=Mythbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=0040,timestamp=2019-11-28T08:50:51.011+0000) > > I logged in this morning and my user name didn't require a change anymore. I guess threatening them works. In any case mine is now resolved. Possibly. Could be due to them putting it on hold though - check my post with their Twitter update.
Declined (EUNE)
: Not wanting to change your login name?
UPDATE FROM RIOT GAMES TWITTER (as that's the only place they seem to announce things...): https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/1199824677536854018 _Last week we began emailing players who need to update their username as we transition to Riot Accounts. Not everyone's received their email yet, so we're temporarily pausing the mandatory in-game prompt until that rollout is complete._ tl;dr - the mandatory username change has **been put on hold until they have actually notified all players that this is happening.** EDIT: Also found this on the NA boards. Not good news long term though :( Looks like I'm finished with LoL and TFT :/ https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Rw1knV9P-username-update-client-prompt-on-pause?show=flat&page=4
JesusTHC (EUW)
: I don't think a straw can break a camel's back
> [{quoted}](name=JesusTHC,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=W5H3d1cu,comment-id=000100000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-11-28T08:55:17.897+0000) > > I don't think a straw can break a camel's back It's an idiom. It's meaning is effectively a large amount of small issues building up, with the final small issue reaching tipping point.
: I have been very paranoid about the "Riot Account Update Required", did everyone get this as well? I was suppossed to change my username too and log in afterwards. was it legit?
> [{quoted}](name=AkaTheKiller,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-11-27T19:14:30.130+0000) > > I have been very paranoid about the "Riot Account Update Required", did everyone get this as well? I was suppossed to change my username too and log in afterwards. was it legit? Definitely legit. Just not exactly user-friendly :/
Declined (EUNE)
: I'm sorry you feel that way. While I realize a lot of what we as Volunteers do aren't exactly obvious, forwarding important threads or highly problematic scenarios have been and still are one of our core roles. From my understanding, a lot of the Rioters do not wish to interact with the community on the Boards because of all the negativity and abuse they're subjected to. Because of this interaction, those individuals who leave Riot at some point never seem to come visit the Boards afterwards, Eambo being the prime example. While you may not see them, I know for a fact that Rioters do visit and pay attention as needed. I've read a lot of threads on this topic, and so far, none of them have by themselves stood out to the point where I could justify forwarding it to Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T18:52:48.639+0000) > > I'm sorry you feel that way. > > While I realize a lot of what we as Volunteers do aren't exactly obvious, forwarding important threads or highly problematic scenarios have been and still are one of our core roles. > > From my understanding, a lot of the Rioters do not wish to interact with the community on the Boards because of all the negativity and abuse they're subjected to. > Because of this interaction, those individuals who leave Riot at some point never seem to come visit the Boards afterwards, Eambo being the prime example. > While you may not see them, I know for a fact that Rioters do visit and pay attention as needed. I can understand the unwillingness to interact due to abuse they'll get (as you can see by quite a few threads here aimed at no-one in particular). However, when they are titled 'Official Forums', people tend to expect a bit more communication. Whenever there are problems we hear nothing from Riot. I can't speak for others but for serious issues (such as this or the TFT launch - although that did eventually get a thread after about 7 days iirc) it'd be nice for an official stickied/pinned post stating that they're aware of the situation and a) are investigating or b) don't care (I'd prefer honesty over lies myself but I realise for a business they always would need to say a variation of "We're looking into it." The complete lack of response from Riot over serious issues (which affects entire servers, not just a handful of people) only aggravates people and makes them even more hostile. Even if it's an Emissary making a thread saying that they've received word from Riot that they're looking into it would help these issues dramatically. Obviously it wouldn't eradicate the unwarranted obscenities and the like but it would lessen the number of people venting and making themselves seem worse than they actually are (I know I've been guilty of it in the past). I would also suggest that this being a computer game, in which a lot of teenagers going through puberty play, doesn't help. I recall how aggressive I used to be as a teen and would suggest that a lot of the crap that comes from people are 14-18 year olds (not solely though - I must stress that people can be arseholes at any age). It doesn't stop the words from hurting but it could explain why there is so much vitriol here. To be frank, I only come here now when there are issues in the vain hope that I'd find an update here (this being a rare example of when I have - thank you for trying to get something done, it is greatly appreciated) due to - as you've touched on - the general negativity here. Anyways, I digress. I think my general outlook is that this is the nature of these boards regrettably and both sides (for want of a better word for players & Riot) have backed themselves into a corner it's nigh impossible to get out of - Riot can't do right whatever they try (issues like this not included, I meant in general) and the players feel like Riot abandoned them years ago.. One last thing; I have mentioned it in another post, but is there any way to get this thread stickied/pinned? It would bring greater visibility to your idea and could bring in people with thoughts not yet mentioned who might not otherwise have seen this thread. EDIT: Knew I forgot something >< Thank you for confirming that Riot do check these boards, even if they don't make it known, so hopefully constructive threads are sometimes taken on board even if they aren't acknowledged.
Declined (EUNE)
: Not wanting to change your login name?
Should've put this on one of my previous posts but any chance this could be stickied/pinned for more exposure? We've got someone willing to collate our responses and actually get someone at Riot to read them - the more constructive comments we can get, the better. Edit: I meant the thread, not my post. Thanks though I guess :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:52:02.093+0000) > > leave us a like for visibility and a comment so that you have a chance to express your opinion and be heard. In other words, if the name isn't green or orange it won't be read by anyone who could forward the information.. It's not like this issue isn't already known by Riot, it's just that they couldn't give a %%%% about it.., which is why there isn't a post explaining why it's happening in the first place. Talk about the shittiest customer support in the history of the planet...!
> [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-11-27T18:28:40.585+0000) > > In other words, if the name isn't green or orange it won't be read by anyone who could forward the information.. > > It's not like this issue isn't already known by Riot, it's just that they couldn't give a %%%% about it.., which is why there isn't a post explaining why it's happening in the first place. > > Talk about the shittiest customer support in the history of the planet...! This is, sadly, one of the most truthful posts ever made here.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: I suppose it's that password IT-joke at this point: Password: bmw >Sorry, the password needs to have at least 8 letters. Password: idriveabmw >Sorry, the password needs to have at least 8 letters and lower- and UPPERcase letters. Password: IdriveABMW >Sorry, the password needs to have at least 8 letters and lower- and UPPERcase letters and numbers. Password: 1drive4BMW >Sorry, the password needs to have at least 8 letters and lower- and UPPERcase letters and numbers and symbols. Password: 1drive4BMWF%rFu#ksAk4! >Sorry, the password is already taken.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T18:31:36.172+0000) > > I suppose it's that password IT-joke at this point: > > Password: > bmw > > Password: > idriveabmw > > Password: > IdriveABMW > > Password: > 1drive4BMW > > Password: > 1drive4BMWF0%rF34k#sAke! It's not even a joke - that is literally how it works on our systems at my workplace! XD Except replace 'already taken' with 'you have already used that password previously'. I've worked there 13 years and have to change a dozen passwords at least once a month :*( Difference being; it's one thing when it irritates your staff (because who _doesn't_ get annoyed with their job?) but it's entirely a different situation when it aggravates your clientele. On a slightly related note, somebody's made a post on Reddit where they contacted support in the hope of getting their username changed moving from their League account to their Riot one as they hate it but Riot are refusing because it _is_ unique! It's almost like they're doing it deliberately at this point. EDIT: Meh, the reply function bastardised your original post :(
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: If the login name is CASE-specific unique (which I expect it to be), then I doubt someone else has the same one. _What else is the purpose of a login name, if not for it to be unique for security reasons. So it's not the same as my summoner name._ But hey, passwords are still broken through brute-force methods, and done through many attempts. And similarily this game has many players still (presumably), so there could always be another one out there by sheer chance... I also don't have any other accounts, and my PBE login is deliberately different for obvious reason (again, security).
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T18:13:02.761+0000) > > If the login name is CASE-specific unique (which I expect it to be), then I doubt someone else has the same one. > _What else is the purpose of a login name, if not for it to be unique for security reasons._ > > I also don't have any other accounts, and my PBE login is deliberately different for obvious reason (again, security). I doubt it's case specific - I created mine with capitals but soon found out that the case didn't matter when logging in and - up till yesterday - always logged in in entirely lower-case. With that being the case, I'd be surprised if Riot considered that. EDIT: I'm also not sold on the available names either - many people have tried to create new usernames like oiefgsdhsfhngiosh7er and got the message that the username is already taken. I might be wrong there though - after all I'm sure a lot of people have just changed their login to someone random out of pure frustration.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: So I gather this forced username thing is rolled out in batches? I haven't received such a notification ("demand") yet, but if I do...i'm done, because like you, I'm not changing my login name.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T18:05:34.522+0000) > > So I gather this forced username thing is rolled out in batches? > I haven't received such a notification ("demand") yet, but if I do...i'm done, because like you, I'm not changing my login name. Nah, it's only if your username is the same as another on a Riot account anywhere in existence. If yours is unique (which it probably is if you haven't had the prompt), then you'll be fortunate enough to avoid this problem.
Declined (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:40:54.926+0000) > > Entirely locked out, as in not just playing League, but also Boards, Support, and other associated Riot platforms. > Which means there's a definite chance my days as an active volunteer is rapidly approaching. Ah, sorry to hear that. I didn't realise that this would prevent me from using boards as well. Fingers crossed for ya - seems like it would be a bit of a wrench (pun not intended) for you to leave LoL behind entirely. I'm trying to take positive spin on it as freeing up time for other things but it's still quite galling.
Declined (EUNE)
: I'm already one of the most down voted people on the EU boards, so if I treated this as popularity contest, I would've been kicked out on the very first day. If I'm being completely honest there's a chance I may be locked out of the game come January 20th since I refuse to change my name, due to reasons... I'll get into it, once it becomes relevant. Because of that, any vote would be inconsequential in terms of my general standing. It's nice to see you around, I noticed your inquiry about your situation on Discord, and fixed it for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:24:02.299+0000) > > I'm already one of the most down voted people on the EU boards, so if I treated this as popularity contest, I would've been kicked out on the very first day. > > If I'm being completely honest there's a chance I may be locked out of the game come January 20th since I refuse to change my name, due to reasons... I'll get into it, once it becomes relevant. > Because of that, any vote would be inconsequential in terms of my general standing. > > It's nice to see you around, I noticed your inquiry about your situation on Discord, and fixed it for you. Hang about...how are you not locked out now? I can't access the client until I change my name (not going to happen), so for me I'm locked out as of now, not in 2 months time :s
: > [{quoted}](name=Squirrel Bomb,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:31:04.855+0000) > > Wrong. Im sorry, i tried it, on the first time it doesnt appear, and on the second time it does :(
> [{quoted}](name=Elejzen LFT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:32:22.261+0000) > > Im sorry, i tried it, on the first time it doesnt appear, and on the second time it does :( No problem :) Just didn't want others to gain false hope.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Elejzen LFT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zttGlFA4,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:28:53.884+0000) > > If you dont want to change your Username, Just Close the Client and open it again, it won't show up again Wrong.
Declined (EUNE)
: Not wanting to change your login name?
1) Why do this in the first place? If every username has to be unique, just make people use their email address like practically every other company does - or allow same usernames but add an '##' ID on the end like others do. 2) Why no warning about it? Apparently emails were sent but I definitely did not get one. The first I heard about it was when I tried to log-in. I've since found a support article on it but that's useless basically as nobody ever checks support **until** they have a problem - we're not psychics who can see into the future and knew that this would happen. 3) Why are they taking this approach? If someone registered my username in NA 2 years ago but has never played a game I will **never** get to use my username again because of somebody that doesn't even use their account any more? Why is this system punishing the regular players ahead of those who don't even touch the game anymore? 4) Who seriously thought this was anything other than a disaster in the making? Because they should be fired. No, I'm not over-reacting here; whoever approved either genuinely doesn't give a toss about Riot's customers (very, very, plausible) in how this would affect them, or was too blind to see the repercussions. The fact that so many of us can't even access this game now because of such an atrocious decision is ridiculous. The lack of forethought here is astounding and I refuse to believe that any normal person would have failed to consider this cluster%%%% happening. Or was the person responsible just that obstinate that they refused to budge from their 'solution'? 5) Why is there no **proper** method of dealing with this from Riot other than "Fight among yourselves for the name you want."? A massive scale operation like this should have been properly organized and sensibly managed. Riot just looks even more incompetent than usual at the moment because of this. 6) Why has there been no acknowledgement from Riot regarding this fiasco? (although I'd be more surprised if they did - it took them seven sodding days to acknowledge the issues on EUW when TFT was launched - and that was a similar case in the fact that a lot of people were prevented from playing the game). 7) Why has the burden and onus been put on the players - surely such a large company should be able to arrange this themselves? 8) A general question; what the %%%% do they do with regards to quality testing / resolving potential issues ahead of time when implementing operations such as this? Because they always, **_ALWAYS_** make a complete and total pigs ear out of it - and that is putting it incredibly mildly. EDIT: 9) For those people who have the same username on multiple servers, why must they change their names due to this clash when, after their Riot account 'consolidating' their accounts, they still have to log into each region separately? What is the point of a Riot account if you have to change all of these? Why can you not just link them altogether? _[I only have one account but have seen others mention this - thank you to **RUiN3D** who posted later in this thread and reminded me]_ EDIT: 10) Can we have confirmation that there are no actual bugs with this? A lot of people have been saying that they've tried to change their name to something random like hntg895rheg and been told that said username is taken, which is a tad unlikely. Also, a lot of people have reported issues with the email recovery system not working. Seeing as I'll probably never get to play this game again I thought I'd test this and decided to get my password changed. I've been waiting for this email (should arrive in "a few minutes") for over 45 minutes now (yes I've checked my spam). Still not got it. On a related note, I can still login with my password (although I can't play until I change my username) so is there an issue with their password / username recovery system also? I know there's a couple of things I'm forgetting so I may return to this post to add to it. On a general note though, the biggest issue is that what should be a simple task, Riot have turned into a stressful and irritating - not to mention mandatory if you want to play the games again - convoluted mess for all involved.
Reverse (EUW)
: ur all crying over a username nobody sees
On the plus side, should I never play any Riot games again because of this issue (which is a distinct possibility), I will never have to worry about encountering you again. Silver linings and all... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: You can always stop play lol so you keep your username
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=W5H3d1cu,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T10:01:58.267+0000) > > You can always stop play lol so you keep your username Which is exactly what I'm going to do. Fed up with Riot's general incompetence and this is the straw that broke the camel's back.
Sérenity (EUW)
: Swap to Dota 2. All I have to say.
> [{quoted}](name=Sérenity,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=P7XN992o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:31:37.808+0000) > > Swap to Dota 2. All I have to say. Nah, just gonna stop playing games that require you to log-in first. I'm more than happy with my 4X games and racers tbqh. This could finally be the step that pushes me away from League though...never thought that day would come.
Rioter Comments
: LOADING SCREEN FREEZE
It's a known bug which Riot can't seem to fix. Amazing that it's been 10 years and they still can't provide a decent client.
: G2 LOSERS. CONGRATZ PHEONIX
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: > They are judged on their actions, you on yours. And right there, is what is causing the problem. The fact that they take everything out of context and punish you for it. As if someone were to threaten your child with a gun at his head, you fight him off and then the cops come and you have to go to court, because: > > They are judged on their actions, you on yours. But hey, you can't say what's up, since everything is taken out of context.
Yes, because attempting/committing murder is the same as cussing someone on an online video game... Did you even think before typing that out?
Klut (EUW)
: Did I deserve this perma ban?
> [{quoted}](name=Klut,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=peky2gX0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-04T20:45:32.945+0000) > > Blitzcrank were posting virus links in the pre-game lobby. > Karthus and Blitzcrank were very verbally abusive the entire game, not just towards me but other players as well. Jesus Christ, how old must someone be before they learn that "They started it!" is **_NOT_** a valid defence. They are judged on their actions, you on yours. For better or worse, each individual's comments are taken in a vacuum (which is why it's best to banter with friends on voice coms and not in-game chat if you have a vulgar or dark sense of humour). Tbh, it seemed like you were adamant to get the last word in in that slanging match. Why not just mute them at the beginning? You were rude and antagonizing throughout so the result is not a surprise if you were already on your last warning (i.e. had already had a 14 day suspension).
: 🎃👻 Volunteer Halloween Quiz 👻🎃
Thanks for doing this. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: RIOT what is the idea behind gain and loss of LP in TFT ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=Sunney Drake,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=5GdVAAmU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-04T19:32:39.248+0000) > > If you're not from RIOT then don't bother writing a message. Then why are you posting here?
: Is this input lag in my head? Driving me crazy
It's a common issue this patch I'm afraid. Aside from the issues you've mentioned, I've also encountered plenty of dropped actions too - as have others. This is one of the jankiest patches in ages, which isn't a massive surprise seeing how many resources Riot have shifted to TFT.
Rioter Comments
: Does anyone know what time the project event starts today?
Previous events have kicked off at 9pm (BST) so I reckon then. Don't know for certain but am confident that will be the time. EDIT: ...and I was right!
: having pictures on a tie ruins the professional look you want to have by wearing a tie. As for shirts, they have no age limit. A simple T-shirt fits everyone, but a polo is mostly worn by old people. im 28, but %%%% me if i ever wear a polo.
Been wearing polo's since I was 15 & you can easily have a subtle pattern or small emblem on a tie.
wowlukas (EUNE)
: Why delete twisted treeline :(
Surprised it's taken them this long tbh. It's been obvious for years that they've been trying to shift people away from it so that they can remove it - since they removed Dominion in fact. Speaking of Dominion, they've used the same goddamn excuse when the reason so few people played both modes is because Riot constantly ignored the modes. It's a shame but it's been on the cards for years that Riot were going to do away with it. EDIT: I'm genuinely curious as to whether Riot are completely ignorant as to why numbers dwindled, or they just hope that the playerbase is too stupid to realise that they're being lied to. However, I'm not on Twitter and avoid Reddit so I'll never know :(
: I'm so tired of watching this Riot horsesh|t propoganda pseudo argument about statistically speaking. At least pretend you are a human being and have some critical perspective to what you are being fed, instead of buying these types of zero-evidence-ufo-theories..! That statiscal argument works if you have constants without unpredictable variations (guess what, that is not the case in this game), secondly.., if you play 50 games where you have 18-20% with 1 or more afk while there is 10-15% afk's on the enemy team, your entire statistical theory goes out the window also, since the odds of it happening more on the enemy team isn't magically going up by a factor of 2. Finally, it's over the top stupidity using the argument since the number of games you need to play in order for this statistical theory to work accounting for the wild variations, could range anywhere from a few hundred games to thousands of games (Which means it could be 1 season, or it could be several seasons). It's literally the exact same as playing the lottery, because the entire equation resets after every single game!
You don't know how probabilities work. Please read up before making another incorrect post. Thank you.
Mada (EUW)
: I upvote Ahri!
Any other champs for other posters? I'm trying to work out what to put in my posts to maximize upvotes!
Cräfty (EUW)
: TFT: Raptors not giving any items/gold
Yup, I've had this bug too :(
Rioter Comments
: Camille e needs a change again O.o
OTP wants their champ buffed; what a shocker!
: Shift + enter combo doesn't work anymore for quick /all
I thought it was alt + enter to open all chat?
: So again i've come to the boards to tell that riot games dont listen to its playerbase
Riot don't bother with these boards. I actually wonder if there's any point in keeping these boards going tbh. If you actually want them to hear what you have to say you've three options: 1) Send in a support ticket (which will more than likely be ignored as they're inundated atm - not a major surprise that...). 2) Make a thread on Reddit. If it gets enough upvotes, a Rioter normally comments. 3) Tweet them as they seem to primarily communicate through Twitter for some goddamned reason.
: Level 6 before the end of round 7 is possible.
1) I know - I stated that in the OP if you read it properly. It was just incredibly difficult and heavily reliant on rng. 2) This has now been fixed.
: Me too :D
If it was the same issue as me, then hopefully your progress will update eventually, albeit ~4 hours later than expected.
: semitic mouse? no...sexy malphite? no can't be that one...shut up, meg?
Kıyoharu (EUW)
: Whats wrong with euw?
Either Riot doesn't know, as this has happened every day thus far since TFT's release, or they don't care. It's hard to tell with their wall of silence tbh.
Radkus (EUW)
: [EUW&EUNE] Arcade Weekend instability follow-up (29-30th of June)
Any chance you could fix the ongoing issue first please? The EUW server's just gone down for the 7th consecutive day...
Rioter Comments
: Anyone else getting a black screen when enterimg champ select ?
Can't even get into the %%%%ing client atm. Again. Like in 5 of the past 6 days.
: look at that the servers are down AGAIN
You seem surprised. Servers have been bollocks for a week now. Won't change for quite a while.
: ***
Because it'd save them money and have the same net effect as this week - i.e. nobody being able to play.
Show more

Squirrel Bomb

Level 199 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion