Drdaa (EUW)
: Youre just mad because i tell the truth and you seek my destruction because im a good player, fanboy
On the contrary, I do not seek your destruction, but for lifting the delusions you have which will help you in the long run. And believe me, I dislike Riot for a million reasons and don't care for your alledged skill at all. Also I do care for a bit of amusement.
Drdaa (EUW)
: Cant even have fun in this game anymore?
> Im not gonna justify myself to anyone Besides even if i posted logs what could you do about it One could then question what even was the point of this thread in the first place? Besides, I do already know for sure you are wrong as I get away with "sarcastic" remarks every now and then because it is not a constant conduct but incidental only. Which contrary to these boards punished and banned player population is entirely possible to do and not get "banned/punished for 1 game/1 word only".
: punishment in this game is automated and it is very harsh.
> I bet you any money if this was a 1v1 game thoes people would flame their self. Okay, give me all your money, because literally all they do in 1v1's is to flame their 1v1 opponent or to blame the champion picks or the game. People aren't picky about what they flame or blame as long as it is not the one thing responsible or causing the problems: themselves.
: Just give us pure Solo Queue
Downsides in matching and matchmaking make up for the upsides of duoing, believe me, and really it is often even an uphill battle.
Sasser (EUNE)
: Do you pay your downvoters, Riot?
Gotta earn my shekels {{sticker:cass-cry}} , so here, have a -1. {{sticker:garen-swing}}
Hexa XV (EUW)
: you must be really bored on Saturday to look for a chance to argue with someone on lol chat. Yeah I bringed it up because imo it was hilarous that i got chat restrict for this but guys wishing me death etc are still playing this awesome totally-not-toxic game. :) Have a nice day!
How do you know they are not chat-restricted or banned? Or will be? Everyone gets held accountable for their own actions, regardless of what may or may not have caused them to say or do certain things. Besides, you must have a history of saying things like that: I said worse before and didn't immediately get a chat restriction: why? Because it's really rare for me to do or say.
Hexa XV (EUW)
: lol, yeah it was the last 2 minutes of the game when after 20 minutes of trying to motivate this guy to not be angry and just play he decided to afk in jungle saying that he has so many kills and we have worse stats and because of that we lost. But of course typical toxic guy from the game will point out one irrelevant quote.
If it is so irrelevant, then why did you bring it up? Why did it show in your reform card?
Hexa XV (EUW)
: This place is so toxic that the admins chat restrict people who try to calm those dudes down and stop them from flaming. XD
> Hexa XV: but at least this team play as team unlike you,**_ tilted kid._** I am sure that is gonna stop people from flaming.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bYEqMgA7,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-10T22:57:42.708+0000) > > Why should they remove the chat system just because some people can't behave? > > I mean, it isn't an instant perma ban. You'd get a 10 game chat restriction for that. But you've had a 14 day ban before, right? So the next punishment step is a perma ban so its okay to perma ban a account just because i told someone how bad they are at the game? what is this america? where people get shot for jay walking, oh wait....
> so its okay to perma ban a account just because i told someone how bad they are at the game? what is this america? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Yep. Most of them are banned in waves before they hit level 30 right now. There isn't any actual way to program it to detect bots to 100% without punishing innocent players so this is the currently best solution {{sticker:poppy-wink}} Unless of course, people are willing to let the League of Legends client scan their processes or something, but I seriously doubt that xD
> Unless of course, people are willing to let the League of Legends client scan their processes or something, but I seriously doubt that xD But they kind of do actually already scan what we do. Remember what would happen if you had the League Client open and typed "cheatengine" into an internet browser of your choice and similar stuff like that?
: This is because you dont have any friends.
Stop bullying random people on the internet you evil meanie :/
: ***
Stop bullying random people on the internet you evil meanie :/
Sasser (EUNE)
: Can there ever be a complain thread in which the comments arent filled with Riot's bootlickers
: This was the first time yes. Because the enemy team had an AFK'er and it was obvious we won the game, the enemy panth and me decided to test it. He can actually get out. The panth was just as surprised as I was.
I rewatched even the later part, the second test. You left Camille ult before he finished channelling. When Camille leaves her ult, it disperses. So he did not escape Camille ult; it just disappeared before he could try.
DeejayF (EUW)
: What part of Illaoi's kit heals her?
> Abilities > Prophet of an Elder God EFFECT RADIUS: 1000 > STATIC COOLDOWN: 20 − 12 (based on level) > Prophet of an Elder God > Innate: Periodically, Illaoi spawns a Tentacle on a nearby impassable terrain if no other Tentacles are nearby. Tentacles fully spawn after a 2 second delay > and are untargetable in the meantime. > Tentacles deal 10 − 180 (based on level) (+ 120% AD) (+ 40% AP) Attack damage physical damage to all enemies struck when commanded to attack by her > abilities. **Each Tentacle also heals Illaoi for 5% missing health if it hits at least one enemy champion. See Pet Details for more details.**
Wickedlike (EUNE)
: Mord and malz ult are dumb
So {{item:3157}} (2900gold) against {{champion:238}} is totally fine and noone complains about it but suddenly 1300g {{item:3140}} is where you draw the line?
: Panth can escape camille ult
I rewatched it; he didn't leave the ult though. The animation may look like it but what it is important is the impact area and that was inside the Camille ult. TL;DR Pantheon aimed his ult inside the Camille ult circle and thus didn't leave it.
: Those are pretty lacking responses. So yes, the context itself is completely lacking in information. Of course telling someone to "stfu" may I have been a step too far . I should have instead just said shut up. My un-contextualised point did make a valid point about Emissary people being useless with their responses, quite reminiscent to that of Riot ticket responses. I'm 100% right about referring to the mod as being useless too, if you also look at my history you can see I proposed that we have at least 1 or 2 Riot workers respond to forums instead of having 100 or so useless Emissary's. I do apologise if I may have triggered you for being against Riot in any way, shape or form. I well understand that some people will go quite far to defend the company they love (despite inadequate pre-conceived notions). Also I suggest you maybe play some games to cool off, listen to some Mozart and maybe drink some tea just so you don't get too heated or upset :) I also apologise if some of the swear words were a bit too harsh, I know that mental breakdowns are a thing, and I completely understand if I tilted you in any way. I feel that since there is nothing you possess that is overly critical of Riot (Judging from your somewhat boring history), there is no point in conversing with someone who will take extensive lengths to defend a company that doesn't bat an eye for anyone. I would also prefer if you want to continue this conversation, we do so in-game or on something like discord. I barely log in to this forum page since I know I'll only get bot responses from Emmisarys (as you can see from my week-late response). > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:42:48.755+0000) > > And what do you say to your 0/8/0 and 0/9/0 "achievements" in your games? > > https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=FxxKYxxRxxT EDIT: I've realised that some who uses KDA as an insult towards someone is barely worth conversing with. I kind of find it ironic from a gold play but you do you :)
> EDIT: I've realised that some who uses KDA as an insult towards someone is barely worth conversing with. I kind of find it ironic from a gold play but you do you :) First, that was not an insult towards this person. It was showing his hypocrisy. That person has edited their post now but at first it was score-shaming premades as well and talking about their low score as "achievements". Funny how context can work in this case as well. Oh, that person was still score-shaming in that very thread of them and didn't edit that out: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/vRA9fiwU-psa-premades?comment=0003 https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/vRA9fiwU-psa-premades?comment=0000 https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/vRA9fiwU-psa-premades?comment=0005 So nope, I was not using KDA as an insult towards this person but merely turning the tables to show how ironic and stupid of them it was to use KDA. Read closer next time. > I do apologise if I may have triggered you for being against Riot in any way, shape or form. I well understand that some people will go quite far to defend the company they love (despite inadequate pre-conceived notions). You didn't and you don't understand at all, so much is clear. All your strawmans amount to nothing. Just deal with the arguments and comments presented, thanks. Besides, these aren't Rioters you are insulting, but normal people, persons. What I do have something against is being a douchebag towards people who simply don't deserve it. Their responses to me in that context looked perfectly fine and would have helped me understand or solve the issue the people were reporting.
: I like how you're pulling the comments I say out of context like a sadistic mule. Why not pull out the comments that I'm replying to instead of making yourself look like a reddit detective.
Okay, so how is this: > [{quoted}](name=Welcome To Tokyo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqAoJlUH,comment-id=0003000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-24T03:32:43.871+0000) > > You are probably the least intelligent mod I have come across. An appropriate response to this: ? > [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqAoJlUH,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-12-17T12:27:46.833+0000) > > Deifnitely present in multiple, much more noticeable here than other MMO's because of course the interactions are much more reliant on other people, as opposed to ones where other people are just "present". > Bot developers probably can fix a bot to work 1 day after Riot patched whatever they patched, waiting 12 months to ban is stupid. > Banning in waves prevents botting? Yeah, that's why you encounter a bot in your team probably 95% games vs AI > > It's more than once a year, but this is how it works. > > It does limit the use of programs for botting however. Preventing =/= eliminating - I'm not saying the problem is gone because of this, but it limits the amount of programs that can be used, ergo adding a level of prevention. > > Was just explaining how it works, nothing more, nothing less *shrug* Or this: > [{quoted}](name=Welcome To Tokyo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E8Fi87bk,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-20T03:16:38.436+0000) > > I'm gonna say this nicely. Shut the %%%% up with your unneeded bot responses. He needs actual help. to this: ? > [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E8Fi87bk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-17T10:28:58.729+0000) > > Greetings, > > those chatlogs look interesting. ^^ > > A verbal abuse ban shouldn't take things like going afk or even inting into account. > It says "verbal abuse", so from my understanding the chatlogs are the only things that matter. > > I believe there are two (maybe three) options here. > > 1) This is a mistake all together and the support will unban you. > 2) You **did** in fact flame, and the chatlogs just don't show correctly > (you should know if you did that) > _3) You were banned for inting and the reform card busted completely_ > > --- > Anyway, you should definitely reach out to the support. > I'd be really interested to see what exactly happened here, > so please let me know when you hear back from them, if you don't mind sharing it :) > > Good luck, let's hope the ban was indeed a mistake and you'll get back very soon. Now that I brought context, which you by the way didn't in your reply, what do you have to say to that instead of just insulting me as a "reddit detective" or "sadistic mule"?
GLurch (EUW)
: The language filter pretty much blocks anything that could be profane in any language out there. I'm pretty sure "fik" must mean "%%%%" in some language out there. I'd just turn it off if I was you, I don't think there are a lot of people who still have the language filter enabled anyways. To disable the language filter, go to the settings icon at the top right of the client, go to "Chat & friends" and then uncheck the "Enable Language Filter" box.
"Fik" is very close to the german word for "f-u-ck" which is "ficken" or in a conjugation "fick" as in "fick dich" => "f-u-ck you".
: Why can french players insult you in french and not be banned about it?
Do this self-test: 1.Translate your favorite insults into french and put them in a text document. 2.When you feel like it, use these in your games. 3.Report back from your soon-to-be banned account in a few weeks. 4.??? 5.Profit for science.
: Remove Duo Q plz
I always hear "duo abuse", but you never hear of the matches where Riot decides to throw your gold and low plat teammates against up to 4 Diamonds on the enemy team AND your teammates come from a 10 match losing streak, about to play in a way to add number 11. This is the weight duos frequently have to carry.
: So Zaun is actually China????
Actually, there is a pretty good argument to be made that Piltover is London and Zaun is the industrial underbelly of London, the polluted bad side of the industrial revolution. > By the way: Nocus is clearly Russia, Freljord is Norway, Ionia is Japan, Targon is the mount Olympus in Greece, Shurima is Egypt, Ixta is the jungles of Africa, Bilgewater is the Caribbean, The Shadow Isles is the Bermuda Triangle and of course Demacia is America. Noxus is FAR more like ancient Rome; and I think Riot even said so in a creation video about Noxus. Ionia is an amalgam of various far-east cultures and folklore, not one single country. Targon as mount Olympus is correct. Targon lore is modified ancient greek mythology for the most part. Shurima is indeed ancient Egypt for the most part, though it could have some ancient persian/middle eastern influence as well. Ixtal could be both based on the jungles of Central Africa, though I personally saw them more of a representation of Central America or South America, so based on the cultures of the Inca, Aztecs and Maya. Bilgewater certainly has aspects of the Caribbeans, the religion, Nassau as the pirate city, but includes various other pirate-themed aspects all over the world in it. Quite frankly there is no real fitting real life country to represent The Shadow Isles. The Bermuda Triangle doesn't fit as it is not a single island, there is no ruined kingdom and the Shadow Isles aren't that known to sink ships (because noone dares to approach them anyways). A better fit might actually be Atlantis, The Blessed Isles which then were swallowed by the sea (lost in the Ruination for the Shadow Isles). But the whole necromancy and world of the dead part throws that out of the window anyways. And no, Demacia is NOT America. WTF. Just no. It's a monarchy if you hadn't noticed... The closest real life equivalent I could think of is actually France during the time of absolutism. That would fit with the revolution theme Sylas is bringing in and the of french names of some Demacian champions (Fiora, Sona).
: You're not reading my posts right. I think you're not grasping what I'm saying so I'll speak in simple terms. Advocating for social justice is great, but when there is no justice to advocate to begin with then it feeds into the belly of an offended culture. The example I used was one. I was once talking about ways to improve support ticket efficiency and someone slammed me just for having a critical opinion and a suggestion to improve the system. I can see clearly you didn't read that, but I'll say it again. There is a lack of rationality present in a conversation because someone is willing to degrade your opinion because it offends them (even though there is nothing offensive about having a critical opinion). This is where the whole "senselessness" as you describe fits into the equation. I'll repeat it again, advocating for social justice is fine, only when justice clearly needs to be delivered. If I boast an opinion about "a small indie company" like Riot that is critical but is also useful feedback, then in no way, shape or form should someone try to demonise me for having a useful opinion. On to your last point, yes I should have mentioned "toxic e-culture" while applying both genders so that was partially a mistake on my part. Also I think you might wanna check up what white knight means too. I appreciate you not salting too much because most people would ironically have a mental breakdown at this point so thank you for responding humanely.
I did read what you wrote in your opening post, but I haven't found the conversation about the "Blitzcrank Bots" in your post history to get the context, so I wrote from my experience which was as I stated already: the comments are usually reasonable in as in that they are opposed to toxicity or illogical suggestions. You may want to link to the post in question you are referring to. What is "toxic e-culture"? I genuinely have not heard of that before. And I do know what is understood, or supposedly understood, under the term "white knight" according to urban dictionary and across the internet by a certain... crowd. Doesn't mean I agree with that definition, with the use of the word or cannot see myself doing chivalrous acts without ulterior motives or falling under that internet definition even though others might say otherwise. > I appreciate you not salting too much because most people would ironically have a mental breakdown at this point so thank you for responding humanely. Funny that you of all people would say that though: > Welcome To Tokyo (EUW) - a day ago > You are probably the least intelligent mod I have come across. > Welcome To Tokyo (EUW) - 5 days ago > I'm gonna say this nicely. Shut the %%%% up with your unneeded bot responses. He needs actual help. That seems like one or two mildly explosive and unprovoked disproportionate responses, don't they?
: Girl gamers and e-girls are 2 different things. The latter being the problem. I have nothing against women, because if you read my history you can see I am critical of "e-boys" too. Also I'm talking about those deeming others "toxic" senselessly. I'm talking about those who use it as either a means of disrupting a conversation or just using it to deflect when something isn't going in their favour. There is a reason why I put "senseless" there. I'm mentioning those who are willing to talk nicely and rationally about something without dragging in the "offended" nature of SJW society these days. You read my post wrong and ended up looking like the white knight ironically but I respect you trying.
> I'm talking about those who use it as either a means of disrupting a conversation or just using it to deflect when something isn't going in their favour. I am sure you thought you were but I am roaming the same conversations as well, especially those "I have been banned" threads and I haven't seen senselessness in the comments, yet. Unless that is when people try to defend the breach of ToU and etiquette of the opening posters. > I'm mentioning those who are willing to talk nicely and rationally about something without dragging in the "offended" nature of SJW society these days. But that is not what is happening in most if not all of those threads. Besides, what is wrong in fighting or advocating for Social Justice? Certainly the world would be a better place if it had been fought for or lived already long ago. > Girl gamers and e-girls are 2 different things. The latter being the problem. I have nothing against women, because if you read my history you can see I am critical of "e-boys" too. Well, you didn't mention e-boys now in the first post, did you though? So it comes off as if it is just the one-sided. And what exactly is wrong with e-anything?
: You seem to be a little insecure or something. I don't know whether this is a self-projection of an ironic fact that you're a white knight.
First, I wouldn't see anything wrong with being chivalrous or a white knight, though I am sure we have very different definitions of the same and second I don't get why you think I am insecure, so could you elaborate?
MrLukaUbica (EUNE)
: I cant believe this thread got downvoted. This is why i despise going on the boards, literal simps come here every day 24/7 just to downvote every comment that is pointing out a bad side about this shit game
No, I come here to downvote the bad sides of this game that are for a large part persons such as you who go around name-calling, are entitled and delusional, same as the OP. The fact that you felt the need to call people simps just shows what kind of low person you are and you are not needed or wanted here. League can do just fine without such language and attitude.
: Snowflakes
> I'm not sure but... someone can help me come to an agreement with my point when I say "Aren't people who senselessly deem others toxic all the time, toxic themselves?" But they aren't "senselessly" deeming certain other people toxic but very reasonably so. Edit: Also, judging by your post history, you seem to have some strange obsession or hatred for e-girls in particular, and maybe women in general. Grow up.
: “You’re definitely not a smurf”
Not sure if they are really lying. But then again, a lot of the smurfs are just Gold, Plat or low Diamond smurfs so you can't really tell the difference to the elo they are smurfing in anyways. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Pyke players with Aftershock.
> 14/4/20 with him. That's at least my AVERAGE score with him. https://i.imgur.com/UIqNxcA.png 9.0/8.9/9.2 ?
Shirokige (EUW)
: Champion troll bans
That would end up with another form of trolls: those who keep on hovering OP picks so they cannot be banned by your team and enemy firstpick can take them.
: Where is the snow?
Yeah, if I can't have any snow where I live on Christmas IRL because of climate change now for about the 10th year in a row, would be nice to at least see it ingame so I don't forget what it used to look like. {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: Wrong. No one in the history of League has called another player trash, except to cry about their mechanical and micro ability. Never. It has NEVER happened. And if you claim you've done it, you're a liar. Leave now.
> Never. It has NEVER happened. And if you claim you've done it, you're a liar. I do claim it and I have done it and always do. Just because you cannot comprehend that doesn't mean it's not true.
: Creating a team for preseason 10 and beyond
Hey, I added you in League with my username: Stahlvormund I would like to play Jungle with my premade duo Yumenõ who plays Toplane in your team. We both have and use Discord.
: It measures the ability of ones ability to micro, judge their all in potential, know the damage out put of their opponent and many more factors. If you call someone trash, let's face it, you're directly referring to the above and never to their ability to ward, avoid ganks, control objectives, read the enemy jungler etc. So, if you eve call someone trash and they offer you a 1v1 and you refuse to take said 1v1, you are literally confirming that you yourself are pure trash.
> If you call someone trash, let's face it, you're directly referring to the above and never to their ability to ward, avoid ganks, control objectives, read the enemy jungler etc. Nope, I am mostly referring to exactly all of this because that is usually the biggest problems people have. They may be mechanically skilled and very aggressive but don't know when to let go, play defensively, pay attention to junglers, vision, what objective to focus and so on.
: The Best Thing About League...
How do all the other League skills like warding, gank avoidance, objective control, rotation knowledge, and other macro come into play in a 1v1? Right, they don't, so it doesn't test a lot of the skills required in this game and is inadequate as a measuring tool to tell if someone is "trash" or not. So no, it doesn't mean enough.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Ok, lets not be riven... Lets be Yasuo...
> useless shit like Yasuo {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-janna}}
JustClone (EUNE)
: It is melee skirmish usless shit like riven... Riot likes to keep such champions based on pretty much his cooldowns.
> usless shit like riven... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Sorry for the double reply but thought I’d take a trip down memory lane https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/7GR1xQMQ-aatrox-rework https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/EWvboKAH-rework-aatrox (You even commented on this one) https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/0Oo6juRH-new-aatrox-rework 11 upvotes, 2 downvotes and hey look it’s me getting downvoted defending the mini rework da ja vu am I right https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/OZ4b6Ybx-the-aatrox-rework Mentions it https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/qPahy7Xe-the-aatrox-rework People asking for the full rework sooner to fix the mini rework https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/KMxOUYtN-aatrox-rework Someone asking for a revert to old old aatrox ___ You get the picture... aatrox’s mini rework was outright hated, to the same Cali result as this one Disclaimer: sorry if I seem patronising I’ve been cooped up writing essays all day so I’m only working off half a brain now EDIT: you know if you read that descussion I had on one of those threads you could almost forget I’m talking about old aatrox considering I’ve had that exact same descussion only a few days ago... the more things change the more they stay the same. EDIT2: also only praise I saw looking through the old threads was you and me... unless you count after his full rework where it suddenly became the best thing since sliced bread
Yeah, but do I really care about those gold and plat hardstuck players with no clue about the game or do I care about those who brought mini-rework Aatrox into Proplay and he was an effing menace there? You will always have people complaining, but people who are happy usually dont say anything. In that context and seeing how well Aatrox then did in high elo after the minirework, I think you are overstating the impact of the complaints. People like to complain about anything. Hell, some complained about the WW rework. Doesnt mean it is reasonable or that mini-rework Aatrox doesnt have his merits. Also, it is VERY rarely the same people who complain about the mini-rework, then want it back later.
: The point of a rework is to remove an unhealthy kit not add a new one in... if old aatrox was added as a new champion that champion would immediately require the exact same treatment old aatrox received Also ironic that at the time everyone was calling his mini rework the death of aatrox and the worst thing to possibly happen to him, now he was perfect afterwards... funny how nostalgia works
> Also ironic that at the time everyone was calling his mini rework the death of aatrox and the worst thing to possibly happen to him, now he was perfect afterwards... funny how nostalgia works That's not how it was. The inital reaction to the minirework was indeed sceptical, but after a short while it was widely accepted and praised as a good solution to his problems AND to the problem of how to give a previously problematic kit some counterplay when it has the numbers to back it up. He then got a trading window one could use as an Aatrox player, or abuse as his enemy. Old mini-rework Aatrox, prior to his full rework, was indeed very much fine.
: What about a Punishment tab in League Client that shows you all your report feedbacks?
> [{quoted}](name=College Failed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=52wweiIY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:35:15.023+0000) > > Riot's reasoning to why not show every single punishments your reports did to other players was that they don't want to spam us with this informations, so the Instant Feedback Notification popup window only appears every once in a while. The other reason is that it is to protect privacy. How or who someone gets punished is between Riot and that player.
DeeeWeee (EUW)
: Smite does not enough dmg
Baron regenerates health at a pretty high rate, even in combat. It could be that Baron regenerated health in the same game frame/fraction of a second it's HP regen was calculated by the game to increase its HP. https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/8t424m/does_baron_have_incombat_health_regen/ Kind of similar to this but just in the literal same fraction of a second.
evol (EUW)
: league edit 'MOON'
Played it on 1440p HD and the glaring still hurt my eyes. This video needs an epilepsy warning.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T00:04:26.918+0000) > > 1. Give me a real e-mail I'll send the proofs. > 2. That's correct. > 3. I did contact support. I stated that in the related thread. > 4. It wasn't 'mystically' deleted. It was deleted by Hansiahisdjlkas (whatever his name is) because it proves that he, and other RWK's, spread misinformation and lies. > > Get clued up before coming at me. Here, you go: ezproofs777@gmail.com Freshly created. Also proof that it exists: https://imgur.com/8ee6Gbe I'm waiting
You haven't added me on Twitch yet where you could DM me the proof.
Kpuc (EUW)
: That's EUNE for you. :D
No, that is _at least_ EUW, EUNE and NA for you.
: Nah, TF is super frikking strong. You just have to get from your Elo Hell up to any relevant Elo like M 600+ pts. Or just don't play Normals, where your teammates don't know what the hell they are doing. PS. Winning games with TF is so super easy, you basically cannot lose your lane because you can flush waves fast enough and snipe CS from super large distance. Well, if you get jumped by 3-4 people, thats your team's fault and you cannot do anything against that, any champ would be useless in that case.
> Well, if you get jumped by 3-4 people, thats your team's fault and you cannot do anything against that, any champ would be useless in that case. How is that the other teammembers fault?
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:26:30.417+0000) > > Can you show that proof? If you give me a way to contact you outside of the League forums then sure. I posted it on here and got forum banned and the post was deleted.
Add me on Twitch, got the same name as here. There you can PM me and send links and so on. Should have no problems with returning mails.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:58:40.337+0000) > > I am shocked about this. > > That you believe this is true. It doesnt work like this. It is true. I have proved it to be true.
Can you show that proof?
: > [{quoted}](name=Fönikku,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:46:57.462+0000) > > What does "announcing" being a premade with someone **HAS** to do with ganks??? Announcing you're a premade is done for 2 reasons; 1) It's an attempt to secure bottom lane, which is the WORST place for premades to go. 2) It says to the rest of the team 'do as we say or we report you' - which everyone knows counts as 2 reports toward an arbitrary number of reports before your account is punished. What it has to do with ganks is, if you NEED to announce you are premade, you BETTER be damn well good enough to HARD CRUSH your lane (especially if you're bot lane) because you should have MUCH better communication than the other bot lane. So, because of that, and because you're trying to take the game hostage, I refuse to gank your lane. It's all pretty simple really. I'm shocked you NEEDED me to explain it.
> It's all pretty simple really. I'm shocked you NEEDED me to explain it. I am shocked about this. > 2) It says to the rest of the team 'do as we say or we report you' - which everyone knows counts as 2 reports toward an arbitrary number of reports before your account is punished. That you believe this is true. It doesnt work like this.
: PSA: Premades
And what do you say to your 0/8/0 and 0/9/0 "achievements" in your games? https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=FxxKYxxRxxT
Show more

Stahlvormund

Level 251 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion