: So they have to be on the opposing team? But how can you make sure that were to pair with someone? I have played against opponents but no more than twice in a row
At higher elo and during some part of the day and by queuing at the same time you have pretty good odds to find the playing you are looking for, if you are on skype or discord with the personn you are elo trading with, you can also check if both of you got the "game found" notification at the same time.
: ADC Meta invading all lanes
: !! Don't risk playing ranked at the moment !!
People complains that ranked is coinflip anyway, so it doesnt change anything, still a coinflip :)
Vialpando (EUNE)
: At this point they could just disable rankeds for a week after any patch. It would be really helpful. People would check out changes in game instead of "plain text" and they could see bugs for themselves instead of losing ELO.
> [{quoted}](name=Vialpando,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NiZY09hT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-18T08:36:33.534+0000) > > At this point they could just disable rankeds for a week after any patch. It would be really helpful. People would check out changes in game instead of "plain text" and they could see bugs for themselves instead of losing ELO. It's a 0 sum game, if someone loses elo because of the patch someone won it, so overall it doesnt matter.
: Tips to save your LP during champion select
Well I can start dodging in every single game with so many restrictions.
: Even if it’s just addition it would still cause infinite stat gain. Yuumi gives a % if her ap as adaptive damage and visa versa, so if you increase one of their ad/ap the other gets increased, if it scaled with itself it would keep adding to itself. So if her ally got 100 ad, she would get 12 ap, then her ally would gain 2 ap... that would keep looping as there’s no way for it to stop if it scaled with itself... so it would give infinite ad/ap by simply going in a loop constantly increasing it by a small amount. So therefore it cannot scale with itself as we can see this not happening in game.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=d2L9EMzp,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-09T23:40:06.766+0000) > > Even if it’s just addition it would still cause infinite stat gain. > > Yuumi gives a % if her ap as adaptive damage and visa versa, so if you increase one of their ad/ap the other gets increased, if it scaled with itself it would keep adding to itself. > > So if her ally got 100 ad, she would get 12 ap, then her ally would gain 2 ap... that would keep looping as there’s no way for it to stop if it scaled with itself... so it would give infinite ad/ap by simply going in a loop constantly increasing it by a small amount. > > So therefore it cannot scale with itself as we can see this not happening in game. I think you should read about convergent series.
: I just want to play. Not to be psychologist
This is part of playing a teamgame. Once communication is involved someone has to step in to lead and eventually solve conflicts. Not taking part in conflicts is often enough to let them sink.
: "Oh he was JUST GM in SoloQ, all right to place him in flex against Goldis" Wtf ist that logic. It's not suddenly a total different game just cuz u join another Que. It IS Summoners Rift. It IS 5v5. Just the Name is different. Thats like u guys all ok with buying something to drink in a bottle that has "Bread" written all over it. It says "Bread" but the fact of Milk inside is the same logic as placing GM's in low Elo games cuz the name of the mode ist different. Milk stays Milk. Dont justify riot logics just bc its riot.
> "Oh he was JUST GM in SoloQ, all right to place him in flex against Goldis" > > Wtf ist that logic. It's not suddenly a total different game just cuz u join another Que. It is. 5v5 and SoloQ are two totaly different games. My silver friends managed to get diam in Flex5v5.
PhoPhoW (EUW)
: Who's at work right now but is checking LoL Forum like me?
WarlockBN (EUNE)
: DEAR GOD !!! i am not saying that the solo q and 3 v 3 is on the same mmr ... that is 1 2 he is d2 and if you are in the diamond elo you will understand that D4 and D2 is on a deferent lvl of skill ... from plat 2 to low lp d4 are on the same lvl of skill and map controll that if they are not not boosted by someone or friend ... and it's ya if you post someone's account in a link ... your post will be removed ... i had that more than 4 times ... and not only that if you do it you will get ban on this boards i saved my main by not posting on the boards with it ... even if you say omg to someone you will get ban ... this is lol now ... and if i reprot your coment as offend it will get removed ... this is the logic that this board is working on
> even if you say omg to someone you will get ban Let's experiment. You are such an OMG ! OMG to you. Report me, I double dare you.
: [8.24] - Bronze 1 matchmade with Gold players
This is not a bug, ranks are not used for matchmaking, the mmr is the only thing which is used and it's hidden. As you can see in the previous seasons this player has been plat and gold, he's starting to ranked again, or did terribly in his ranked placement maybe and now he's climbing back to where he belongs.
: Actually it’s an intresting fact about the boards. We’ve had these polls turn up before, and every time support is the most popular... it’s because if you look at the board regulars here a lot of us tend to be support players, for whatever reason. So while support is still the least popular role there’s just a high concentration of them lurking around here, though we never really found out why there’s such a high support population in the boards.
That's because as a support you spend most of your time dead or waiting for your wards to end to place new wards, so you have quite a lot of time in between to post on the boards.
: the ban system doesnt make sense
Actually none of my friends has ever quit because they got banned (mainly because most of my friends never got banned to start with), What made them quit was the perma toxicity in game, so I think it's actually a good move from riot's part to ban your kind.
: okay i had a toxic game before my ban where i told someone about the relics in aram they called me an idiot i proved them wrong so they got on the defensive side and called me a racist, i took that with salt and called her a w.h.o.r.e and that isnt a racial slur, homophobic comment or a death threat, its not bannable, you can say anything you wish about my comment, but that isnt bannable and riot knows it because when i sent a ticket they told me that they sent the wrong logs to my client so riot themselves know that i shouldn't be banned even though it was a bad word i cant be if i was not toxic 24/7 on only game 1, there has to be a game 1 and 2 but i only have a game 1. the only time you only need game 1 is if i was toxic whole game but i wasnt, only 1 line, and i never say a racial slur, homophobic comment or death threat i deleted the game so i can't go onto client but i will post the live chat logs, where i spoke with a rioter in real time at the end so i get an email saying that its wrong logs that they gave me, which means i shouldn't get banned for it, there is another game so i went onto the live chat and the game after that is why im getting banned, they wouldn't need to bring up the second game if the first game was enough to ban be which proves it wasnt bannable, so now game 2 i wasnt toxic i played an aram game and my kindred called me the N word she told my pyke to k*s end of game lobby i told the enemy sion to report kindred, he asked why so i told him why but by telling him what she said i had the N word and k*s in my chat logs so the robot that looks through logs banned be because it thought that i was telling someone that since its programmed to look for those words i spoke to live support, the dude understood my situation, he sent a new ticket but the ticket people disregarded the whole reason im banned and they said that they investigated and that the ban wont be taken off because i was toxic in another game, but heres the thing i know for a fact that that the w.h.o.r.e game was the only game i was toxic in since i was 2 weeks unbanned because i was watching what i said so that means thet banning me of that first game but their previous response proves that it shouldn't be banned, even the tone of live support shows that i asked for the logs that they banning me with but they never give it to me this is the live support logs because i dont have client logs, the first set of logs is what i have on client, second set i got from this live support, both lohs show that i might be toxic in first game but it wasnt bannable toxic, never got the logs that they banned me with so im just frustrated its like going to jail without knowing what you're being charged for yea its toxic at start because i was called a racist and the enemy believed her which is why i swear her, so they said they will afk so i told them to go afk so they stop typing to me, actually the first 2 lines of game 1 was also swaering but more of a friendly type of swearing since i failed me dive and they lived with like 50 hp so i said, "u fking kidding me" but when my teammate cleaned up the kill i said "there we go" that game one looks bad but it is not bannale because if it was then the email would say it was wrong logs, so im only under investigation for that game 2 which was a false ban but they dont care they looking at another game instead Chat started: 2018-11-08 06:11 PM UTC (06:11:06 PM) RedEyeTiger01: someone spoke to me about my ticket i and i see live chat on so i thought this would be more convenient (06:11:36 PM) RedEyeTiger01: is my account perma or 2 week banned because im confused with my reacent response (06:12:38 PM) Blitzcrank: My systems have alerted me that you have been waiting for a human for longer than a minute. Humans are not as perfect as I am, I will try to Rocket Grab a human for you as soon as possible. (06:14:52 PM) *** Mighty Ted joined the chat *** (06:15:00 PM) Mighty Ted: hey there, mate (06:15:08 PM) Mighty Ted: please give me a few moments while I look over this (06:15:13 PM) RedEyeTiger01: np (06:16:04 PM) RedEyeTiger01: they said they messed up with logs so my client is shwoing the wrong logs with a perma ban but last reponse from support said its a 2 week ban so im confused (06:17:40 PM) Mighty Ted: just a minute please (06:17:56 PM) RedEyeTiger01: take your time (06:18:14 PM) RedEyeTiger01: my account is banned so its not like i have anything to do xD (06:22:35 PM) Mighty Ted: so (06:22:41 PM) Mighty Ted: I see that you had 2 previous chat restrictions (06:22:46 PM) Mighty Ted: and also a 2 week suspension (06:23:03 PM) RedEyeTiger01: ... (06:23:11 PM) RedEyeTiger01: still dont know whats happening (06:23:19 PM) Mighty Ted: well it's a permaban for toxicity (06:23:37 PM) RedEyeTiger01: do u have the logs to the match i got banned? (06:23:55 PM) RedEyeTiger01: can i see it because i havent seent this logs before since they never give me the new games logs (06:23:58 PM) Mighty Ted: just a sec please (06:27:08 PM) Mighty Ted: first chat log, that triggered the permaban is this one: (06:28:00 PM) Mighty Ted: [2:45] [All] Ekko: u %%%ing kidding me [2:59] [All] Ekko: there we go [7:04] Ekko: i let u take the first one [7:26] Ekko: u do know that u also get hp when u activate it [7:37] Ekko: so the person who activates it gets more hp than others [7:49] Ekko: learn how the map worls my man [7:54] Ekko: np [8:01] Ekko: coz u dumb [8:11] Ekko: bye bye [9:06] Ekko: go afk %%%%% and stop complaining [9:13] Ekko: less typing when the person is dc so leave plz [10:21] Ekko: when was a i racist? [10:32] [All] Ekko: i never say anything about race [10:38] [All] Ekko: isk what she is reading [10:48] [All] Ekko: i flamed her but i never %%%ing say anything but race, this whore is blind [12:28] Ekko: %%%%% im only writing coz u lying i stopped talking but everytime u open ur mouth u make me talk again [12:33] Ekko: stfu and play u dumb %%% [20:15] Ekko: look annie [20:20] Ekko: i get h [20:28] Ekko: hp [21:29] Ekko: we were fighint over the relics, i showed u im right so u jump to my deaths [21:29] Ekko: wtf (06:28:50 PM) RedEyeTiger01: yea thats the perma banned one but i got a response back from ember knite saying "Ember Knight here! Firstly, I want to apologize for the misunderstanding - it appears that the system sent you the wrong the chat logs and after looking at them, I believe there might be a chance for us to recover the account" (06:29:01 PM) RedEyeTiger01: so why is that the one thats banning me (06:29:13 PM) Mighty Ted: I also see something else (06:30:12 PM) RedEyeTiger01: there was a game i played after that ekko game where i said %%% but i never say it to anyone i was telling the enemy siuon is post game to report kindred, he asked why and i said "she said %%%" (06:30:16 PM) RedEyeTiger01: im sure its that one (06:30:40 PM) Mighty Ted: that's what i saw, yes (06:30:45 PM) RedEyeTiger01: u see (06:30:47 PM) Mighty Ted: and was wanting to ask you what happened there (06:31:02 PM) RedEyeTiger01: the kindred told my pyke %%% in game (06:31:19 PM) RedEyeTiger01: game ended and everyone left besides enemy sion so i said sion report kindred (06:31:22 PM) RedEyeTiger01: he said why (06:31:27 PM) RedEyeTiger01: i said she called me a %%%%%% (06:31:32 PM) RedEyeTiger01: and she told pyke to %%% (06:31:50 PM) Mighty Ted: I see (06:31:55 PM) RedEyeTiger01: i never tell that to anyone, the bot that looks at the instant feedback might off banned me for see those words (06:31:59 PM) Mighty Ted: well this is much more sensitive and complicated than I expected (06:32:03 PM) Mighty Ted: I will need to make this into a ticket (06:32:10 PM) Mighty Ted: and send it to our special department (06:32:19 PM) RedEyeTiger01: how long though? (06:32:40 PM) Mighty Ted: can't tell you (06:32:43 PM) Mighty Ted: depends on my colleagues (06:32:51 PM) Mighty Ted: we do have a larger intake of tickets than usual (06:32:52 PM) Mighty Ted: :( (06:34:03 PM) RedEyeTiger01: if its going to other people it might be difficult on my side since there are people that have a heart and see that somethings are not always the players fault like you and ember knight but there are other support people that dont give a shit like the vibe i got looking at the reposnse from paintrainer (06:34:16 PM) RedEyeTiger01: i might lose this case even though i never do anything wrong (06:35:12 PM) Mighty Ted: sadly, I cannot solve it here (06:35:13 PM) Mighty Ted: sorry (06:35:16 PM) RedEyeTiger01: the dude is digging up old history even though my receant games that put me in the radar is clean (06:35:18 PM) Mighty Ted: it will take a time to investigate (06:35:28 PM) RedEyeTiger01: but its okay nothing you can do thanks for your time (06:35:38 PM) RedEyeTiger01: you can create the new ticket ill just have to wait (06:35:41 PM) RedEyeTiger01: thanks (06:36:15 PM) Mighty Ted: yes, please (06:36:18 PM) Mighty Ted: sorry for this (06:36:20 PM) RedEyeTiger01: it was an actual plessure to talk to you thanks man (06:36:30 PM) RedEyeTiger01: ill take my leave now but thanks again (06:36:34 PM) Mighty Ted: thanks man (06:36:39 PM) Mighty Ted: really appreciate it! :) (06:36:42 PM) Mighty Ted: anytime (06:36:45 PM) RedEyeTiger01: bye (06:37:03 PM) Mighty Ted: bye now here is the email i got about wrong logs Ember Knight (Riot Games Player Support) Nov 8, 5:37 AM PST Hey there! Ember Knight here! Firstly, I want to apologize for the misunderstanding - it appears that the system sent you the wrong the chat logs and after looking at them, I believe there might be a chance for us to recover the account. We have a Player Behavior team in place dedicated to looking into cases like this, so I need to transfer your ticket. We cannot guarantee that the suspension will be lifted, but a member of our team will be investigating your case and contacting you as soon as they can. Please keep in mind that we respond to tickets in the order we receive them, so ‘bumping’ your ticket by sending us additional messages will send it to the back of our queue. This might inadvertently delay our response. :( Thank you for your patience! Best regards, Ember Knight - Player Support Specialist
I'm 100% happy that riot removed any chance I meet you in one of my future games. :)
: Billionaire company cant put a simple code for spam filter in game? Instead, they ban for spamming, increasing the toxicity of the game even more? (and revenue) Tragic. Even more tragic is that people do not even question things, like sheeps
When you spam on purpose, you dont spam for the sake of spamming, you spam to show your frustration. Remove this way of showing frustration and players will find another, Actually that's the exact reason why Riot stopped to give endless chat restrict, because people with thousands of chat restrict games could no longer type in chat to express their frustration, so they ended up trolling, running it down mid and other toxic behaviours. The goal of riot with these carefully chosen policies is to get rid of people who get easily aroused and keep the cold blooded ones. If you can't control yourself you dont deserve to play this game. And this is the message riot is sending to toxic people : WE DONT WANT YOU IN OUR GAME.
: Ban for spamming? Is this a joke?
The joke is the fact you didnt even bother reading the rules of the game before playing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=qif3bFOX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-27T12:45:27.087+0000) > > No you wasn't banned for saying "wow", at least not for it only. First you spammed this nonsense, then you blamed your teammates for losing and feeding. cmon u cant get banned for that shit especially with 1 game,he wasnt toxic towards his enemy i think we confuse what toxicity is,saying once something that is true is toxicity his teammates obviously flamed him for something and he answered,his answer to them wasnt even toxic
> cmon u cant get banned for that shit so, you mean OP is lying and wasnt banned ?
: Haha totally agree. This is a joke. Players are getting banned for "intentional feeding" in normals games too This game is becoming a joke
why wouldnt they ? Inting, afking and trolling is a bannable offense in every single game mod.
kriegnes (EUW)
: well buying new hardware is still harder than just making a new account. it actually costs u smth
You can spoof it easily, and shared computers exists.
somebady (EUW)
: A solution for AFK'ers (theory)?
No matter how good it is, you can abuse an AI
DutchPro (EUW)
: Rengar is only able to oneshot if he is fed. You should never let him get fed that's the counterplay. It's like with nasus, you have to shut him down in lane. If you see a nasus do 1/2 health with 1 q you don't say 'omg this champ is so broken'. Rengar is so useless if he isn't fed, and so often he doesn't get a lead, which is why his winrate is still shitty compared to some others. It's just like Kha zix. He can oneshot an adc and jump out, IF he is fed.
LoL no, you just dont care about nasus and go get your adc fed and win every single other lane.
: >Well if that s the matter their report will be inefffective. Why? Explain. >Still report calling means lack of understandint rules. Not the rules, but the system. Report calling in the after game lobby is fine by the rules, but it doesn't make a difference for the system.
> > Well if that s the matter their report will be inefffective. > > Why? Explain. Because it only requires one report to flag a player for review. so 1 report = 9 reports.
: losing my cool (in game)
41% kill participation, not like you were helping a lot the other lanes, nor carring. And what's this botrk ?
: PLEASE HOTFIX #4
Leave before nexus explode ! :)
ADCarlo (EUW)
: Hardstuck Platinum
I think that overall you are doing great and you are going to climb once the smurfs, the boosters and the late climbers are done getting back to their real mmr. your strengh : - Good CS - Good kill participation I think the fact you dont climb is more about solving a few little mistakes and being more consistent in your play, each little mistake solved will get you +0.5 or +1% winrate, but once you solved 5, it's a solid 3-5% winrate which is way enough to climb. - Some of your games you dont even get a control ward => Put a sticker on your laptop which basically tells you : do I have a control ward ? yes : good ; no : buy one. Remember that you are ADC so you dont want to waste your precious money. So put your ward in an usefull place, yet a safe place where it doesnt get found and killed every 30seconds. (Put the control ward at your blue or red : it helps a lot your jungler to not get invaded early, it helps to defend blue or red if it's contested). - In some of your games I see you placed like 5 wards in 20 minuts, I think you can use your trinket a bit more as well. - Your builds could be optimized I think, take a look at : http://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Varus - You have to see what your problem is with lucian, varus and kog, you have terrible winrates on them. Maybe it's pure hazard, maybe you have to rethink your builds and masteries, or the way you play them, maybe it was the learning curve.
Arzzo (EUW)
: Tbh I don't get why so many people are whining about zed so much atm, he's in one of his weakest states he has ever been. For his 27 sec ult, he needs exactly those runes, lvl 16, needs to have done all the stacks on ultimate hat and additionally needs 3 - 4 items for the CDR, so yeah, considering he is trash in lategame anyway doesn't impact it too much of him having those things with the new patch. I mean just looking at the sheer facts, I experienced a game where I had 2 - 3 Items and did a full combo on a ryze, who had no armor at all. hit my E, double Q and an AA with duskblade prock and obviously Electrocute went off. I did like what, 2% of his healthbar? Considering I was even 2 lvl's higher than that ryze and he was 0/3 statwise while I was 5/1, seems pretty fair to me
> I mean just looking at the sheer facts, I experienced a game where I had 2 - 3 Items and did a full combo on a ryze, who had no armor at all. hit my E, double Q and an AA with duskblade prock and obviously Electrocute went off. I did like what, 2% of his healthbar? Considering I was even 2 lvl's higher than that ryze and he was 0/3 statwise while I was 5/1, seems pretty fair to me Sure.
: Is there no chance for me to escape gold anymore?
Basically you are telling us you are unable to learn for some reasons. I think it's hopeless if it's the case. Without learning there's no improving. If you happen to still be able to learn here's some tips : Stop playing. Start training. Which means stop going into a game without thinking. You have to be thinking at every single moment. You are not mecanically last hitting while your mind is wandering. You need a gameplan. Are you going to play agro ? Safe ? When is your powerspike against this champion ? Where is the jungler ? Whe might he be ? Should he be ganking you right now ? Then why isnt he here ? Oups he's here / No impossible he was bot just a second ago, I can play agro. If at any point of the game you think "why am I here on the map right now", and you can't answer the question, you probably shouldnt be here. Do not hesitate to watch the game after your win or lose (you can learn as much from wins), and to check where you could or should have been. To train the riven mecanics, play in custom game. Repeat 5, 10, 100 time the same move. Then start trying it against real opponents in normal, and then you can do it in ranked. WRITE down your mistakes. And remember not to do it ever again.
: i love when people who can't read try to comment. It's not my 3rd perman ban, it's a 14 day ban. The ban was based on a false positive and only on that game. This is an update to another thread. They just searched my history of games after they saw I had been banned by a false positive and found games to maintain the ban. Games where I'm talking to my own brother. If you didn't read the whole post don't bother making stupid comments.
https://i.imgur.com/1MUsyKc.png So you totaly never wrote that ?
3ddieMurphy (EUNE)
: autofill=bad support
When you are autofilled enough as support you improve thus you become a good support !
: If is true that's pathetic. If a ban is the result of a "false positive" and Riot itself admit it, is plain absurd to then proceed to browse the entire history of the guy to find a reason to ban him anyway. IF the system is so good like Riot said he will get banned soon anyway if he truly deserve it: but when the system %%%% up and Riot admit it there is only ONE right thing to do: unban, period.
If the ban is the result of an history of bad behaviour, but was triggered by this particular game, i dont see how it can be ridiculous to take the whole history of flamming into account. Anyway OP said it was his 3rd perma ban, I think it says it all.
kmph2mps (EUNE)
: The Paradox of Flame
I can see your point and you are quite right with everything you just said, but you basically missed the whole point of someone being toxic in chat : he's just got anger management problems (at different scales) and has to find some way to get rid of this anger. He's not following any logical pattern or anything, he just does that to feel better about himself.
Smerk (EUW)
: Flash on different key than in all other games
Sightstone is on a different key as well, except for the soraka's game. In litteraly the whole history, the sighstone is on key 1.
aluucard (EUNE)
: have fun when ur shen won't ult in time just to make sure he uses the demolish on that turret
It's not riot's job to compensate lack of player's logic.
aluucard (EUNE)
: demolish runes nerf :(
Tanks like Shen can use it.
Febos (EUW)
: His "new" passive is actually decent in concept, but badly implemented. A free GA every 3-2 minutes + free mini-BotrK (just stats) is nothing to laugh at, although for that to work the rest of his kit must allow it to work. I would rather have him stack to 4 instead of 5. Each ability would fill 25% instead of 20%. He has 4 abilities, 3 if you don't count the R, and one of those needs setup before hand (W). Why shouldn't he be allowed to activate his passive in a 1v1 scenario from a full rotation? (E>Q>W>R) I don't think that change would "fix" Aatrox, but at least he wouldn't be so clunky. 5 stacks is 1 too many. If that buff wouldn't be enough, maybe increase the duration from 4 to 5 seconds, which coincidentally is how long it takes to be considered "out-of-combat". Albeit not the same champion, Renekton has a window of 12 seconds to keep his passive. On the other hand, Tryndamere, the most closely related champion to Aatrox, also has more uptime of his passive. *** I really like Aatrox, even though I don't play him (don't own him). I doubt the buffs that I suggested would make Aatrox broken outside of low mmr, although I'm not sure if it would help Aatrox's situation in general at all. ######Maybe Aatrox mains can tell me why I'm wrong.
> Maybe Aatrox mains can tell me why I'm wrong. Sorry, Aatrox mains disapeared years ago.
: Elo booster
That's none of your business. Thus, if you think it is you can : 1) Talk to him and try to know why he wants to be eloboosted 2) Try to explain him why it's not a good idea 3) Report him to the riot's support.
: Permabanned
> I got permabanned and in my opinion i did not deserve this, Let me know please what u guys think about it I think you totaly deserve a punishment. Since you already got a 14 days ban previously, this punishment is a permaban.
: Low elo ranked system..
> It's my 4th promotion series to gold 5 and it's impossible to win it. One afk, and one troller. So you lost 3 games multiplied by 4 promotions so 12 games. You explained why you lost 2 of these games. What are your excuses for losing the other ten ? > Imagine you were me, yes i'm silver, yes i'm not the best player, not even close, but i do deserve to play among those who play as well as me. Rejoice then because that's the case. The ranks and leagues are just shiny fancy stuff, if you win that one promotion (it's just two games to win), you will not play against better players since in two wins your ELO/MMR isnt going to skyrocket or something. It's just going to raise slighlty you wont even notice the difference.
Icepaw (EUNE)
: Everyone who can afford a computer and internet service does have a mobile phone. And its not a random company, no more then Blizzard or any other descent firm that protects their players. Your mobile number is by standard not a secret, and not something that can be take advantage over. Its not a credit card number, which likley a high number fo people here already have given to Riot. (they do end up at Riots u know,, not a random company).
It wouldnt solve anything btw, A lot of people have a personnal mobile phone, and one from his company, also I could borrow my friends phones, or relatives phone who are not playing LoL.
Qbert (EUW)
: oh, did they removed it? I thought once it was against the rules ... my bad then! :|
Just read the ToS once again and coudlnt find any mention.
Icepaw (EUNE)
: Account traders give out lifetime guarantees. Time to fight Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=Icepaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=KMQV66mw,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-04T08:38:47.395+0000) > > Im not gonna link to it, account trading is way enough out of hands as it is. > > But, I see one of their sites, boasts several thousands unique customers with a 5 start review. > The same site boasts about a lifetime guarantee, ensuring their customers a new account if the first one gets banned for account trading. > > Are you happy with this state Riot? > Why on earth are you not implementing a forced check via,, mobile phones or something, to stop 95% of this shit? Because not everybody has a mobile phone and not everybody want to gives his phone number to a random company.
Qbert (EUW)
: I get your Point ... but your Problem is ... you have to PROVE to Riot, that this is a smurf and who is his main ... then they will bann both accounts. And simply saying "he is this bla bla" won't be enough tho ... but since multiple accounts are against Riots rules ... this is bannable.
> And simply saying "he is this bla bla" won't be enough tho ... but since multiple accounts are against Riots rules ... this is bannable. No, having multiple accounts is not against the rules.
MeepoPro (EUW)
: I want to know what people think about this, is this trolling?! BRONZE BRAVERY IN RANKED
Treycos (EUW)
: Well, sadly, he can't get banned for simply leaving :/ In the best case, he'll get a low priority
: Perma ban for scripting
> I never used the scripts in ranked or even summoners rift or twisted treeline, just in a few arams. Even if they created a gamemode called "Worthless game mod with no prize at all" you'd be banned for cheating in this game mode.
: URF Still Active??
> [{quoted}](name=ImJanemba,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GKaEp16j,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-16T07:28:41.137+0000) > > I thought that it would be active only until monday... Or maybe 12H until tuesday... > But today... 16 - 08 -2017, we are on a Wednesday and URF is still active?? > It will be the entire week?? > **(no, i dont read the news, thanks)** Am I the only one finding this close to offensive ? It's like "I will not waste my time looking for the information, i'd better ask the board's slaves".
Milic4Real (EUNE)
: Did anyone experienced this problem in your life?
It's hard the firsts time. Then it's still hard but you get used to it. :)
Disconnéct (EUNE)
: i have ban?!
You went into the user ? Must hurt ...
Loonstaa (EUW)
: I'll admit it...... I cant play zed good at all and I probably never will.
Well If you give up after 4 games there's no doubt Zed isnt your champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xk00HYRn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-27T13:43:32.627+0000) > > Was this a normal game ? SoloQ Game ? FlexQ Game ? > These queues have different MMR, you can totaly be diamond in flexQ and bronze in soloQ, and gold in normal games. While this is true, you'd expect the MMR to be about the same since they're SUPPOSED to be played by the same person.
Hell no. If I play veigar only in soloQ i'm supposed to have a way higher mmr than when i'm playing every champion in flexQ.
Show more

Starcraft243ver

Level 108 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion