Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why everyone is so hyped about pentas? The pentas I've seen are either: -good player kills a bunch of noobs due to bad matchmaking in solo queue -finishing enemies that are almost dead already So basically pentas don't show any skill. Additionally it isn't smth you acquire intentionally - it just happens at random (sole exception when it is fed to you by your teammates).
cause it looks epic :p
Rioter Comments
MrPista (EUNE)
: Jhin splash art and 2 abilities leaked?
the reason why the range are so high because he probably a sniper
Rioter Comments
Riryz (EUW)
: its meh. skills are mostly recycled from other champions (ekko passive, ahri q, kennen w). his passive is weird and op and his ult passive is bullsh*t... gain permanent magic damage on your auto attacks... so from the moment you get lvl6 you should just constantly be attacking and gain extra damage. you would be an ap marksman. if you buy nashors tooth and runaans and you start stacking you will one shot the enemy with just an auto attack by the time you reach late game. the idea is meh (i mean obviously based from naruto seeing the picture) and his skills are either recycled from multiple other champions or just way to overpowered.
have a look at my second version tell me what you think http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/OuE9WLl6-kane-the-bug-handler-version-2
Rioter Comments
Riryz (EUW)
: its meh. skills are mostly recycled from other champions (ekko passive, ahri q, kennen w). his passive is weird and op and his ult passive is bullsh*t... gain permanent magic damage on your auto attacks... so from the moment you get lvl6 you should just constantly be attacking and gain extra damage. you would be an ap marksman. if you buy nashors tooth and runaans and you start stacking you will one shot the enemy with just an auto attack by the time you reach late game. the idea is meh (i mean obviously based from naruto seeing the picture) and his skills are either recycled from multiple other champions or just way to overpowered.
Rioter Comments
zeko58 (EUNE)
: New mode
you need to explain your gamemode a little bit more if they all just use voli then it would be exactly just like the other gamemode when teams can play as the same champs but a skin for minions if they pick different champs what about the clans of the different champs, if I use voli and my teammate use garen what happens then? and if you use a champ without a clan what happens then?
12a12b12d (EUNE)
: Why/How did you start playing league?
I started playing league when YOU gave birth to your MOM :)
Rioter Comments
: Please fix Tristana's Rocket Jump....
http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/tristana/ Tristana has a rly low movement speed 325 so she needs that jump to get out of sticky situations if the jump was replaced the movement speed needs to be increased to 350
Rioter Comments
: Why is Yasuo allowed to have 100% crit with 2 items?
yasou was the only one who mastered the legendary wind technique and mastering something like that probably needs some precision accuracy that's probably why :p{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Squaid (EUW)
: Boards users IRL. #PostYourPicture v.3.0
http://s24.postimg.org/400j1d5cl/maxresdefault.jpg its me everyone :D
: {Champion Concept} Jang, the drunken warrior
DELDE115 (EUW)
: its called a mask bud :p
nah hes using a mask to hide his ugly face ;p
: Ladies and gentlemen I've discovered something
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: Fiddlesticks
yes a rework would be a good idea but think about the salt coming out of players when they play against the rework fiddlesticks
: HOLY SHIT, Epic idea! :D. This would actually be a ligit gamemode. I could totally see this mode ingame (permanent) instead of dominion + there is actually alot of stuff riot can do to work on this. Great idea {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
wow thx{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: [Champion concept] Discar, the flow of the music
raggnir (EUW)
: stop bullshitting you fucking %%%got, you were the one who was 0/12. and you know what? match history can go waaaaaay back, and with the general trend of your scores, it's fucking obvious you wouldn't even be able to counter a lux jungle.
wtf r u even bullshitting me about you %%%ot, how would u know the specific match %%%ot
Rioter Comments
: why you wanne change him? he is the embodiment of the harsh training ninja's have to go through. he is ninja tank. besides we already have two assassin ninja's
just new possibilities
Rioter Comments
Løne Wolf (EUNE)
: ***
http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/lVOT0hIE-jhin-confirmed-0
: Champ creation: Noonehot Me
xxtanasixx (EUNE)
: URF
urf comes out every april fools be patient (or is it something else)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The language randomly switching happens automatically, happens to me every so often too, I wouldn't worry about it. As for the notifications, maybe delete cookies and restart your browser? To be on the safe side you can always just change your password, if you honestly believe you're being hacked.
oh ok so its just rito making a lazy website thx that help a lot ;){{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Jhinn's theory isn't fake, you can explain that reasons, but how do you explain the visions Yi has? You cannot explain that, because Jhinn may be the one who made the "massacre" to Yi's village and since Yi got constructed into a cyborg, some memories he pasted away came back and with that he has this kind of visions where he sees his village falling apart. He sees in a distance a shadow of a samurai with a horny helmet, meaning he's after Yi, now the real question is, why he's after Yi and why he did that to Yi's village? Was it for vengeance or because of a old samurai war? Now we see Jhinn taking a form of Zed, meaning he could somehow be related to his past, maybe he's the master of Zed,maybe he was another apprentice of master's zed, where his hatred for Zed's success became so much he became bad, there's still alot of questions to be answered
nah if you watch carefully actually everytime yi goes day dreaming every bad guy (including the scientist) he saw is a weird samurai guy, its just a coincidence that zed taking form of the samurai guy as he is one of the bad guy, if theres no bad guy around the samurai guy will still show up anyway so its just a coincidence
Rioter Comments
: I'm not really sure if Tryndamere needs a rework.. but your ideas are great. Really. At least in my opinion. What I found odd though was his E. A skillshot on Tryndamere... but why? I think the heal he has right now should be kept, so let his E be his old one, and give up his slow because he already has a better form of CC with this rework (airbone). Also, why can't Q be used while W and the opposite? As for balance, R might be a lil' bit OP. In lane, for example, he could do a fast slash, W+Q his enemy then leave with no issue while getting no damage. Just give him one cast OR if you want a second cast, it should be something else. But not something too strong, because his kit has lots of potential.
I got the slow idea from sion {{champion:14}} :p q and w cant be used together because I rly want them to have 2 different animations about r, it has a short dash distance so no problem and think of the kit potential with r second cast could be a lot if it was only 1 cast then it would be just a plain old boring dash {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: No, because that guy is annoying af.
Rioter Comments
Miza420 (EUNE)
: NEW DEATH ANIMATION !!!!
what about if taric kills ez he starts bum penetrating him
: A little discovery
I don't rly like that theory because it doesn't rly explain the gun shots at the start of teaser and the teaser pictures look nothing like as if they were killed by a samurai dude it looks like they got shot.
Rioter Comments
: How to: Boards formatting
I know all of this :p
deadwill2 (EUW)
: is this bliz or not??
probably rito made a deal with the fireworks company just for money
: Bronze struggles
XD where did you even get this?!
LA Losty (EUW)
: Nah fam :P id rather not be some pink wearing cringe guy ^^
Nah fam :p I thought we were talking about an anti-fresco army now your on about turning into him?! ^^
LA Losty (EUW)
: Because he is extremely cringe and a bit of a money-whore imo. :<
Your just jelly imo. :<
SoulBawz (EUW)
: League of Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven
Show more

Stealth270

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion