: It's Everyday Bro...
And imagine how this company still thinks people are toxic by default and they should always take care of the problem.. err .. the consequence of the problem actually. "But Str33TXeR, what do you mean?" Well, I may have said it a few times already, but when you want to get rid of a problem, you don't find solutions to every possible negative outcome it generates, you just fix the root of it, therefore you better suck your brain out for months to find a fix for trolls, soft inters and soft griefers and SOLVE the problem by its roots, rather than typing 3 if statements in a simple "detect" problem and live with it as if it solved everything the community is complaining about :) There really are so very few people who go ham for no reason and there are so very many people who tilt because of above stated reasons. So maybe get rid of the REASONS why players turn into toxic monkeys instead of banning them over and over again whilst the REASON is still there, growing by the day. I don't know about you folks, but I am more of a "prevent the disaster from happening" kind of guy, instead of a daily "fix the outcome of a disaster" type. Anyways, it's clear this will never ever be solved as the perfect excuse will always be there: "trolls are harder to detect, it takes time". Maybe go fix your code? But then again ... "it takes time" -> so better ban the truth speakers and fill your pockets with new accounts coming in, new skins and so on :)
The Seva (EUW)
: Riot's downfall
The minute someone speaks the ugly truth, thread gets downvoted and flagged as being toxic. Oh well ... let's go troll another game while being perfectly polite then lol {{champion:48}}
: It's Everyday Bro...
And for the first time in the history of these boards, no one can contradict what you guys just wrote, because it's all so true. Riot needs to understand the huge difference between ranked games and normals/aram and other modes and especially THE PLAYERBASE needs to understand it. -> If you just wanna try a new champ and "have fun" you DO NOT go ranked, you go NORMAL -> If you are the "i just don't care about the game" kind of player, you DO NOT go play ranked, you go ARAM or whatever -> If you are pushing lane and die to ganks, but still blame jungler you DO NOT go TROLL all game, you UNINSTALL the game When you play competitive, you play to win, you don't play for fun. When you play normals, you play for fun, not necessarily to win. "Show a sportsmanlike conduct" - oh really? How sportsmanlike is it to soft int and "hunt" a ban for your teammates who get tilted because of annoying Anivia walls and Trundle pillars to aid the enemy team? Can Riot blame them because they get tilted? It sure as hell seems so, not only blame, but also perma ban them :) It's been years and they haven't even found a proper solution yet, only the almighty flame-ban system works like a charm (so they think), but context is never taken into consideration. At least back in the old days 4 v 5s were still winnable, but nowadays it's like a 20-30 minute nightmare out of which you can't snap, because if you do you get punished {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: He doesn't prove anything, as he has no idea of how proves work. He has just proven that he has no idea of empirical experiments. I bet I can do the same experiment with a different outcome. Actually I don't have to - I just look at the guys in my friend list and can tell that there are "proves that the opposite is true". Why should I praise him for something, which is obviously not helpful? I'm saying nothing about people leaving the game, but I guess that you also have no idea. ;) If you manage to get down to lvl 0, I don't think that you should get back to lvl 2 within some weeks. Most people I know, never got punished, even though they were sometimes assholes in the game. And everyone who was close to hoborable got back to lvl 2 (or from lvl 2 to lvl 5) rather fast, I see no discrimination tehre.
> [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Omb9XHap,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T19:36:09.505+0000) > > He doesn't prove anything, as he has no idea of how proves work. He has just proven that he has no idea of empirical experiments. I bet I can do the same experiment with a different outcome. Actually I don't have to - I just look at the guys in my friend list and can tell that there are "proves that the opposite is true". > > Why should I praise him for something, which is obviously not helpful? > I'm saying nothing about people leaving the game, but I guess that you also have no idea. ;) > > If you manage to get down to lvl 0, I don't think that you should get back to lvl 2 within some weeks. Most people I know, never got punished, even though they were sometimes assholes in the game. And everyone who was close to hoborable got back to lvl 2 (or from lvl 2 to lvl 5) rather fast, I see no discrimination tehre. You don't really get it, do you? How can you say this system is NOT flawed and this is bad proof since you have exactly this kind of scenario every smurfin' time: - You start at level 2 and GRADUALLY go up to level 5 - You make a simple mistake, you get restriction + INSTANTLY drop to level 0 You STRUGGLE to get GRADUALLY back up to level 2! WHY? Why the actual smurf can't the drop from current level to lower levels (ergo level 0) also be gradually made?! Not seeing this as a rather unbalanced outcome PROVES to me that YOU HAVE NO IDEA what you are talking about in the first place {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
TheRaìn (EUW)
: I myself got chat restricted on September 4th.4 days later - unlocked my honor. After a month and few days I'm honor level 1 3/3/ checkpoints: and that's from honor level 1. Just saying that its pretty hard to believe guys like you dont progress all at while staying "honorable".
> [{quoted}](name=TheRaìn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Omb9XHap,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-11T14:06:08.860+0000) > > I myself got chat restricted on September 4th.4 days later - unlocked my honor. After a month and few days I'm honor level 1 3/3/ checkpoints: and that's from honor level 1. Just saying that its pretty hard to believe guys like you dont progress all at while staying "honorable". You probably played a lot of ARAM during that period, didn't you?
GloilerD (EUW)
: Poisen
> [{quoted}](name=GloilerD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=voEZ5U3z,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-11T11:49:13.609+0000) > > Riot need too make players in LoL get that being aggresiv against other players is not ok. > The community is getting more and more toxic. > I have not played one game where some player have not been whining on someone about how bad they are and that they are the ones doing all the work and most often it is the whiners that are feeding or not helping becouse they spend more time in the chat How about you grow up and stop taking every single word/action personal? You also are griefing (which is toxic behaviour) by simply starting this topic ;) P.S: What does "poisen" mean? Maybe you meant poisOn?
: It does prove a lot of things. You can choose to ignore the facts but that doesn't help anybody.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Omb9XHap,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T10:58:40.923+0000) > > It does prove a lot of things. You can choose to ignore the facts but that doesn't help anybody. I second that :) and one of the things it proves is how dangerous using chat can be, for instance. Since context is NOT taken into consideration, even a small joke or banter turns into a restriction, then you are marked for the rest of the season. Funny how rito makes chat available, you use it, you get restricted and you struggle to get your honor level back by NOT using the sole thing that got you into trouble, yet still waiting for ages to nudge it even for one checkpoint. @Gnomitator: Praise this guy for taking his time to prove the outrageous flaw of this system, instead of taking it for granted that he is the only one experiencing such discrimination maybe? I guess you have no clue how many players are quitting league by the day for so many reasons, this one included.
Ehsanelite (EUNE)
: I tried but no result :(
> [{quoted}](name=Ehsanelite,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1aAb0x6L,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-10T06:43:38.118+0000) > > It happened and i will post it here so you can see my in game chats and my chat with riot support When?! > [{quoted}](name=Ehsanelite,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1aAb0x6L,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-10T06:45:14.663+0000) > > I tried but no result :( Also, what and when?!
eisenburg (EUW)
: Climbing up from Bronze
Advices I gave you above are exactly the situations what other bronzies don't take into consideration. I could also tell you some cheesy jungle strats, because in my opinion the most important role after ADC in this game is the jungler. Since bronze Elo has pretty god damn BAD supports to play around as ADC, try going jungle with strong early gankers like Xin Zhao, Warwick, Shaco (omg Shaco) and so on. You really have to focus on 1-2 champs on which you are comfortable on and are overall good, meaning whatever the "new meta" brings, your champs still remain strong. How about top lane? Have you tried Renekton/Pantheon/Nasus? Whoever you choose, i strongly believe it ain't about the champion, but the player playing it. So try to understand why enemy team communication is better and how they can actually perform that well without getting behind in lane and stuff. The "macro" is all about timers of objectives and lane pushing. Expect to be ganked when you push your lane above river, expect the enemy midlaner to roam top / bot when he already pushed his lane into tower. Before starting the game try to analyze each enemy champion you will face, what abilities they got, what you CAN/SHOULD/MUST/CAN'T DODGE (extremely important). Having an enemy Lux or Morgana and getting caught in their Q isn't that smart, is it? P.S: When you try the "Tryndamere cheese", make sure you play like a carry, farm like a carry, roam (if 100% needed) like a carry. I played trynda for more than 300 games on this account and more than 2000 games in total, keeping a 56% winrate ... so I believe I can at least have an opinion about him :D, because it really isn't about your team not handling a 4 v 5 situation, it's more about YOU FORCING ENEMY TEAM bring MORE THAN 1 CHAMP against your brutal split pushing ;) => which obviously leads to a 4 v 3 situation in favor of your team :D
eisenburg (EUW)
: Climbing up from Bronze
> [{quoted}](name=eisenburg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oQcobAfL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-09T01:32:58.285+0000) > > I started this season from Bronze 1, now i am Bronze 3 and still diving to the bottom. I get **consistently** horrible matchups where enemy team is way better at coordinating ganks, and calling objectives, on the other side, my teams are **consistently** bad at "teamplay", diving for kills and get killed instead, early jarvan gank that gives a kill and a blue buff to enemy laner, preferring to back instead of pushing turrets after an ace, etc ... > > What am i supposed to do to climb from bronze ??? is it now mandatory to have multiple duos to win a game ??? You are still bronze for one of the following reasons, if not all: 1. You play too many champs -> you need to focus on max 2 champs / role and ONE ROLE ONLY 2. You don't farm well enough, your CS is probably under 5.5 every game which doesn't give you enough gold to purchase powerful weapons faster 3. You play support instead of carry champs, hard split pushers 4. You focus on blaming team instead of improving your own gameplay 5. Your lane management is bad, ergo your enemy gets ahead of you in lane even though you killed him several times => after you get a kill in lane, push the minions into enemy tower fast, THEN back, it's the fastest way to get ahead in XP (levels) There surely are more reasons but follow these 5 and you'll get out of bronze soon enough, before the season ends. Good luck!
Soumaxer (EUNE)
: I have a question for all of you and i need a honest answer
Of course he won't get unbanned, what do you think the money FOR rito comes from? ACCOUNTS! People signing up to play! NEW ACCOUNTS help this game live long and beautiful (hopefully not for long). Never in the history of MOBA games were players banned for flaming or misuse of chat, but rito said: HOLD MY BEER and TA-DAAAA. The more new accounts are registered, the more this mediocre company lives. So good luck, make another account, type "cancer" or "%%%" and you are banned again xD
: Permabanns
A robber walks into a bank and politely asks to receive all the money while having his gun pointing to whoever is in the building. A player politely talks with all his fellows while running down mid or baiting teammates into taking poor trades and end up dying. A robber walks into a bank strongly asking with a severe voice and yelling at everyone to give him all the money without having any guns pointing directions. A player starts yelling, cursing and flaming everyone on the map while doing absolutely nothing wrong on the battlefield. Riot logic: robber with strong words and severe voice gets punished / a.k.a / flaming player robber with beautiful words and kindness who asks for money while having a gun pointing directions gets away with it / a.k.a / polite player soft inting, soft baiting teammates Adjust the story as you wish but i'm sure you catch my drift! Long live rito!!! *NOT*
: Account perm banned after stolen
Imma end this discussion here, since everybody has a "smurf" account after being toxic on their "heart-account" and facing iminent ban. Give me a break and learn your boundaries in and out of the game. No one in the world would hack a 6 year old account and see all the benefits of it including skins and good ranks and honor levels *supposedly* just to get a permanent ban on it. It's ok, we understand you finally snapped after so many years of hard work, i mean ... it's season 8, who wouldn't tilt?! So your cry-out for account recovery is just another brick in the cry-babies wall ^^ Btw, call me dumb again and you get reported ergo banned on boards aswell, maybe prepare your "another-new-fresh-out-of-the-oven smurf account"?
: Account perm banned after stolen
Reasons to believe this guy is NOT telling the truth: 1. Classic 3 months break situation implied, where suddently account gets hacked/banned afterwards: since you haven't played it for that long, a keylogger couldn't have "logged" your actual password for the game, thus couldn't have been stolen :) 2. Coming back for a new mode who must be awesome: Oh but you did! And you actually PLAYED IT SEVERAL TIMES, the Nexus Siege, it wasn't anyone else who played instead of you, don't need to lie about it bro :) 3. Funny how the person who presumably stole your account STILL PLAYED ONLY DRAFT MODE NORMALS and FUN MODES, instead of ranked, blind picks and such, ALSO SAME ROLES, SAME CHAMPS. HMM!?!?! Then again, it's my humble opinion, which wouldn't change the outcome, your account will stay banned anyway.
: WHY THE BAN SYSTEM IS BULLSHIT
System detects flaming in any form and applies respective punishment. Context IS NOT taken into consideration!
: Another player taking a video game too seriously, makes me laugh more. Lighten up and just play the game for what it is instead of immediately going negative on everything and you might get somewhere once in a while :D
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E4Jc5KEx,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-10-03T12:39:06.876+0000) > > Another player taking a video game too seriously, makes me laugh more. > > Lighten up and just play the game for what it is instead of immediately going negative on everything and you might get somewhere once in a while :D My opinion exactly. Besides, haven't we all seen pro-wannabe-players coming to boards for the same reason over and over again? Reason being they blame team for not carrying them? It's been a long time since I saw a "tryharding" player who could actually win it by himself instead of praying to god of LoL to get carried another game :) It's always team's fault, never the individual who writes the topic. And now you all maybe say he was a poor support, what was he supposed to do? Uhm... DON'T PLAY SUPPORT maybe?! Uhm... DODGE if autofilled support maybe?! Wanna win and climb on your own? Go ADC, go jungle! But don't play roles who have zero impact in the outcome of the game to begin with! You blame Lucian for his troll build or whatever, but you play Brand supp and do shit all game :) Maybe next time get a Morgana against that Soraka? Land a shield, a stun. Oh wait! Brand also has stun but who can land it? I tell you, NOT you :D Btw, congrats for reaching plat is it?, but you ain't getting higher with mid champs as support role, or are you one of those players who still think Lux is a viable support?
I BaoBE I (EUW)
: Trollers
> [{quoted}](name=Baobei BE,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E4Jc5KEx,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:16:03.745+0000) > > i'm sick of this, message to riot → DO SOMETHING about this, cus i'm tired of losing ranked games because of people like this guy... > > https://imageshack.com/a/img923/5315/wpDvk7.png Captain talks about "trollers" instead of trolls. Captain blames his ADC while he himself ends up 1/5 with weird build as Brand. Captain thinks Lucian is the reason he didn't win the game. Go home captain, you're drunk :)
: Fountain spamming actually does get detected, takes longer tho if not reported.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueEyeLightning,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T6rw56wM,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-09-23T09:19:27.711+0000) > > Fountain spamming actually does get detected, takes longer tho if not reported. Hate to break it to ya, but had such case of fountain spamming in one of my games. Had the demo of the game, even made highlights of the issue, made a ticket to support for him to get punished, all was in vain, sole answer was: "Please use the in-game report system". :) So you guys have fun struggling to keep your emotions at bay when playing with trolls, because the minute you burst out in flaming, you surely get punished, but they don't xD
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: So you want the players who are AFK banned ? Well nice then let’s say that happens what’s next ? Everyone will have some day to afk, LoL is just a game to kill time or do something in your free time sometimes people have to go afk for reasons... If Afk people get perma banned the player base will be 10% for 1 week...
> [{quoted}](name=Akaśhí,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T6rw56wM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-23T07:46:12.161+0000) > > So you want the players who are AFK banned ? Well nice then let’s say that happens what’s next ? Everyone will have some day to afk, LoL is just a game to kill time or do something in your free time sometimes people have to go afk for reasons... If Afk people get perma banned the player base will be 10% for 1 week... He is clearly talking about fake AFK kind of players, like the ones who stay idle in fountain and spamming abilities not to get the AFK warning in the first place :) And for the captain: Chill your muscles my friend, LoL is more interested in banning flamers than the core reasons why they actually flame, this will NEVER change, maybe go find yourself other games, Fortnite?
Emblazar (EUW)
: Trolls, Unicorns and Zombies (aka brain dead players)
Upvote for this guy having the guts to tell the real truth about this game. There is no real balance in ranked games. The minute you stomp your opponents in one game, next game will be a disaster for you. There's no in-between here, it's like a dead-lock. Having 10 wins in a row guarantees you will get 9 losses in a row and the only response to that is "having more wins than losses gets you higher, you are climbing!!!" - give me a smurfin' break :) because that is NOT how it's supposed to work! "As long as your winrate is 51% you don't have to worry" - seriously? Everyone who likes competitive play and ranked games work their ass off to climb faster, but your matchmaking system makes sure you never climb faster than the pace they already made sure you will remain on :) Piece of advice: Don't dare play more than 3 ranked games / day as it will screw up the matchmaking algorithm and so help you god if you won all your games for the day (more than 3), the next morning you wake up it's all prepared for your doom! (AFK, inters, flamers, soft trolls, every single one of them will be in your team until you get back to where you first started) You think ex high plat players have a great time in gold ELO now? Trust me, they don't. Every smurfin' one of them is complaining about the mechanics of MM strategy and can't even get back to where they were in previous season. "Playerbase is getting better, that's why" - you'd say - but hell, it's exactly the opposite!!! The second your winstreak is getting higher you get put into a team with noobs because --- for the love of the game --- there are a lot out there :)
Trollonio (EUW)
: Riot punishment system is trash
I can bet this isn't the only chat log you were provided as proof for your negative behaviour, but heck .. just like every other toxic person, you come to the boards with edited proof or not enough proof just to be put into a brighter ray of light and we all now should blame rito for not doing their job, right?! Punishment deserved, end of story!
: a thought about toxicity
I guess LoL is the first game in the history of competitive games which permanently bans flaming and strong words usage. Counter-Strike 1.6 -> flame leads to gag (minutes, hours, days) - not permanent CS:GO -> flame leads to cooldowns - also temporary, not permanent Dota and Dota 2 -> they don't even care about it and maybe that's why is still so popular (not to mention the money/prizes at each major tournament) Your aim should be focused on keeping your playerbase, not renew it every 3 months due to perma bans. There should be one thing and one thing only worthy of a perma ban and that is CHEATING. You can't possibly put an equal sign between cheating at a game and flaming in it. This is a high pace, high risk, high reward kind of game, both skillfully and mentally, you don't have to "teach someone a lesson about language", TEACH THEM THE GAME instead! Sometimes it feels like playing league is like going to church :) Don't you dare sin with your potty mouth! And besides, it's called "competitive" or "ranked" for a reason, so don't try to tell me you are to remain perfectly calm when your ADC whom you should protect as a support accidentally flashes forward instead of backward :) (just a dummy example)
: Riot shits
I think what he's trying to say is that people who buy skins on a regular basis are taken MORE into consideration when they land reports on others. Players who just play the game and don't contribute to riot's money flow are ignored even when they report a perfectly bannable behaviour xD
: Honor level and Time
Funny how leveling up takes massive time periods to achieve, yet leveling down only takes 1 game :) and 25-35 minutes (game time) ^^ Play half a year all nice and cosy with all smiles and butterfiles up your %&@#, get level 2 checkpoint 2, then get chat restricted for 5 games and drop to honor level 0 in a blink of an eye. Awesome system!!!
InnerRhythm (EUNE)
: Permanently Banned
Why would we need to watch the replay when the chat logs you were shown after the perma ban are the ones who prove you were toxic several times?
Casshin (EUW)
: Former plats in low gold
Have you played in every region to claim that statement? I tell you exactly how it is: EUW Gold is EUNE/NA Plat and low DIA Oceania Master tier in NA/EUNE is kinda like high plat and low diamond in EUW. I assume you get the idea now. Try some accounts in specific regions, you'll understand what I mean. You are plat 4 in EUW and that's equal to diamond ELO in EUNE or NA. Just have it a try with some smurf acc or whatever, you will surely see the difference.
: 7 years of complaints
Came here to read this post, where op complains about whiners who complain about the game. Realized it's also a whining-kind of post. I got out! Peace!
3rikso (EUW)
: League of Legends is dying.
Lovely how people read this topic and get offended by it, asking PROOF of what its told. @Arnoter: Just because he is stuck in his own ELO hell doesn't mean he's wrong :) and besides, those youtubers have some pretty vast experience in this game, can you deny that? Do you really need proof of something that's already been obvious since like .. half a year now? Surely you get the feeling that this game is going in the wrong direction, too. @Light of Shurima: Banned account or not, people coming new to the game who wanna go ranked end up being bored before the "fun" even starts. Let's say level 30 is not that hard to get, but having the proper number of champions in order to go competitive with them is a pure joke. By the time players get some decent champs to play with, they don't care about it anymore, do you get what I'm saying? 1. I mean, guys, where's the fun in a game where you have to PAY for your favorite champ? 2. Where's the fun in a game where you HAVE TO STAY COOL when at least one of your teammate pushes your buttons or ruins the game on purpose? You don't stay cool, you get punished, YOU DO, not him, YOU GET PUNISHED! 3. Where's the fun in a game where your favorite Lee Sin gets nerfed like hell until the very few weeks before LoL Esports World Championship when he gets some buffs, so-called buffs, because they just revert him back to what he was used to be in the first place. 4. Where's the fun in a game where you are TAUGHT it's supposed to be about roles and lanes in it, yet the ADC ROLE is far from being an actual role these days? 5. Where's the fun in a game where you succesfully dive an enemy into his own tower and get FLAMED by him? 6. Where's the fun in a game where you play all your cards right in order to win and suddently someone decides to run it down mid?! List can go on, but one thing remains the same until further proof of NOT being like that: League IS DYING!
Casshin (EUW)
: Former plats in low gold
> [{quoted}](name=Casshin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7v5AHER9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-06T18:58:45.691+0000) > > So lately I've been looking at the teams in my live game via various websites. One of the things I've noticed is that far more often than not, the season 7 platinum player, that no is in gold 5/4/3, is by far the worst player on the map (I'm low gold and so is the rest usually). Is anyone else experiencing this as well? It also seems like they miss basic mechanical skills and knowledge, making me suspect they've bought their accounts. Not really man. I see you play on EUW, well ... this region is by far the strongest of all other regions (excluding KR). Former low plat players can't climb to plat again this season unless they duo with someone, they simply can't get out of gold anymore. It's a fact! Go play on EUNE or NA or Oceania, climb to high plat / low diamond and then come back in gold elo on EUW, you will see there's not much of a difference.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yhg9Q7Mo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-01T21:25:39.933+0000) > > 8 years and you are level 10 > > "lock my acount" > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} This is a smurf genius, A smurf riot has given me the right to create, They told me to make it, They know what my main is, So please add something constructive or positive because i am fresh out of friendly.
> [{quoted}](name=DemonsWithUS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yhg9Q7Mo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T21:28:18.356+0000) > > This is a smurf genius, > A smurf riot has given me the right to create, > > They told me to make it, > > They know what my main is, > > So please add something constructive or positive because i am fresh out of friendly. Do smurfs go 4/12 on Darius and 0/13 on Mundo, like you did? I'm asking for a friend lol {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: A message to all the people that want the report system to work
> [{quoted}](name=RitoTookMyCarpet,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qEKEtx2I,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-29T11:35:07.357+0000) > > The system they have to implement in order to make that work will probably tilt the whole community, because it will probably not tell the difference between a bad game, and an actual intentionally feeder. > > So here is what you gotta do. > > SUBMIT A TICKET ON THEIR SUPPORT ABOUT THE PLAYER. They will ALWAYS look into it I had recorded game sent to them, recorded HIGHLIGHTS of the game where the obvious int was there, even SCREENSHOTS with the player stating he wants to ruin our game just because someone called him bad player, that's it :) So yeah, been there, done that! They led me to what CrystalFlame said: > [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qEKEtx2I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-29T13:16:01.226+0000) > > No they wont. They will tell you to use the report function in the client next time.
Yasuð (EUW)
: Once again... Don't say SHT to a troller. At the end of the day, you're the only one punished.
Dude, i am on like a 13 games losing streak (maybe 1 win inbetween) so 1 win and 12 losses? And I'm not complaining :) Good times will come back. One thing is for sure, if you are as good as you think you are, you can climb, if not, you won't. I achieved my previous season rank even from placements and started climbing and now my MMR is obviously upside down, but my point is simple: Have no worries, because if you were on high horses before, you will be again. It's like a balanced thing, you may get trolls/inters/afks in your team, but same happens to enemy team. You only need to focus on YOUR development of game knowledge and that's it.
: I wasn't aware this game has become PG-rated, so much that a few harsh words typed over the internet could be so offensive as to go crying to Riot to ban everyone who says "F*** you". If you're a kid and underage just enable chat filter, done. Strangely enough, in other games I play there's a lot more freedom for language as long as you're not racist/offend religion/etc. and people behave a lot better. In this game apparently people can't wait for the chance to insult someone and then play the victim. After all these years I still don't get it.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Cocaine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=onEs0cE0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-30T17:57:44.290+0000) > > I wasn't aware this game has become PG-rated, so much that a few harsh words typed over the internet could be so offensive as to go crying to Riot to ban everyone who says "F*** you". If you're a kid and underage just enable chat filter, done. > > Strangely enough, in other games I play there's a lot more freedom for language as long as you're not racist/offend religion/etc. and people behave a lot better. > > In this game apparently people can't wait for the chance to insult someone and then play the victim. After all these years I still don't get it. Frankly, couldn't have said it better :) More restrictive laws doesn't necessarily mean better behaviour. And just like he said, there are dozens of other games with no restrictions nor punishments whatsoever regarding language. Besides, permanent bans against players who use toxic words is insanely harsh. I mean, come on guys, cheating also gets you perma banned, so can you honestly say we need to put an "=" (EQUAL sign) between "fk you" and cheating?! It's a bit hilarious, don't you think? Summoner Code or no Summoner Code, the highest and sole offense in a video game is cheating at it, that should be the sole purpose of a permanent ban. Flaming and Toxic behaviour should get you chat restrictions (over and over again) and AT MOST a temporary cooldown.
: they fking int, what do u want me to do? watch the world burn? lose my rank? %%%%ing hell
> [{quoted}](name=SmellyCrab,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EoKEc6wc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-31T14:09:43.146+0000) > > they fking int, what do u want me to do? watch the world burn? lose my rank? %%%%ing hell What you call "int" others call "bad game". Judging by your match history, you ain't that pro tbh, so maybe you "inted" in some games also :D Catch my drift? {{champion:163}}
taradda (EUW)
: Can you get banned for...
Now i will say something which could easily be misunderstood, but bare with me on this one guys: Like ok .. he broke ToU, ok... but then again, banning him doesn't fix the root problem, does it? Ever since the problem with trolls and soft inters came into the spotlight, no-one actually tried to find a solution for that, it has always been a "ban the toxic and you're free" kind of attitude, but Nunu/Tahm Kench trolls are still out there "having fun" with other players who actually tryhard. And by a logical reasoning, would you get rid of consequences each time they appear, one by one, or would you get rid of the CAUSE that makes this consequences appear? Don't get me wrong here, flaming indeed is a punishable offense, but shouldn't troll-behaviour be exactly the same? Or better yet, EVEN WORSE?!? We read news about incoming patches and changes and stuff, but none of it is an actual solution to above-stated behaviour, because THAT is what gets people frustrated and mad :)
taradda (EUW)
: lmao this has nothing to do with pride. If someone clearly trolls in my games, or something i am gonna call them for that. I dont say stuff like "i %%%% ur mom", , or "hope u kill ur self" or anything like that, that's just dumb. I just make them realize their %%%%ing trash and mock their season ranks and that they've played the game for long time and are still shit. I do that only to trolls or to ppl that rly deserves it to make them understand they are just shit.
> [{quoted}](name=taradda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6v8h0bZH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-31T08:56:36.233+0000) > > lmao this has nothing to do with pride. If someone clearly trolls in my games, or something i am gonna call them for that. I dont say stuff like "i %%%% ur mom", , or "hope u kill ur self" or anything like that, that's just dumb. I just make them realize their %%%%ing trash and mock their season ranks and that they've played the game for long time and are still shit. > > I do that only to trolls or to ppl that rly deserves it to make them understand they are just shit. And help me understand what you just wrote, cause it seems you are so damn good at pointing fingers. But tell me, do you point fingers to yourself when you make a dumb move? Accidentally flash? Dive tower for no reason and also die? Make bad calls and bait team into losing fights? Trust me dude, trolls are actually fewer than anyone seems to admit, it's just the frustration of poor climbing which takes over and won't let you think straight and mind your own business/mistakes. Am i right or am i right?
taradda (EUW)
: Can you get banned for...
> [{quoted}](name=taradda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6v8h0bZH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-31T08:04:33.851+0000) > > Being lowkey toxic? For example if someone died randomly, or is just bad u tell them something like . "damn... You are not a very good player :/" "Why do you play this game bro?" "Maybe this game is just not for u bro ", "Damn. honestly i wasnt expecting anything else from a player like u " > > etc etc. You dont directly flame them, it's just giving feedback etc, and imo that's not FLAMING. > > And also what if you are sarcastic? If some1 is dogshit, and ur like "ur the best player i've seen so far etc", and you keep bullying them like that, is that bannable? Imo it shouldnt > > can you get banned from that? I just got my last warning on my account, so i cant go ham anymore. I will def continue flaming as much as i can, cuz ppl really %%%%ing deserves it. It's banter, not {{summoner:14}} , but hell, system doesn't know the difference, doesn't take context into consideration, so it welcomes you with a ban! ^^
Ðequñ (EUNE)
: Can anyone explain this?
Placements is still a mistery for me, because one thing I've learned is whether you go 9/10 or 1/10 doesn't really matter, it never places you higher than silver when you didn't have a previous season rank. However, an ex-diamond gets plat, ex-plat gets gold placements rank and so on. There really isn't a reasoning behind the placements games. Even more, i can give you my own experience as example, this time in flex games: We played flex 5 as 5 buddies and while me and jungler carried 8 out of 10 games (8 wins 2 losses) we got placed silver 2 (both) and our midlaner who only played extremely passive, farm under tower, never dying more than 2 times / game went gold 3 after the placements. There really isn't a formula about it, but it surely made me think it must have something to do with those deaths and KDA, more than everything else.
Joell (EUNE)
: Silver and diamond in same ranked game
Bad MMR or not, this simply should not happen! You can't honestly expect a silver to stomp a diamond, even the diamond is poor MMR, do you? I cannot stress enough about the games where i had an silver 3 ADC laning against a gold 1 ADC ... even this gap is already too much, trust me. I said it before, but maybe these forums aren't brought to attention so much, because this match making strategies have a flaw. When one player is very good and gets a high mmr, he should be matched with higher MMR players that are ALSO IN HIS ROLE, not punish him and place the high MMR player in other lane/role against a low MMR or ELO player, it is simply not fair! Have I stomped other toplaners over and over again in my matches? PERFECT! Give ME (ME !!!) a matchup hard enough to struggle with, don't send the hard matchup to midlane against a silver midlaner in my team. I believe you all get the point here ... :)
: Players are soft Trolling/Inting games knowing they wont be banned
> [{quoted}](name=Öffnen Gestapo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hl3rR44t,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:58:41.520+0000) > > Lets be honest,this post is for mostly Ranked only players, > its a JOKE how much players these days just afk and troll a game simply because they would rather blame and be toxic,i had a few times where these types of trolls would just say "I wont be banned im not flaming in chat lol". > Please Riot,read this,make something happen,things need to change,i would love to quit league but since my pc is garbage and i almost have nothing else to play,also im addicted to this and its hard to quit. > I love league,but the community is making me lose my mind lately,the game is going down hill,patch wise,matchmaking wise and just in fun too. I just had a game with 19 deaths Graves in ranked saying he ints for fun because nothing will happen to him anyway. So i did the same and guess what, nothing happened to me, either xD In the same manner people cry about having flamers in team and can't focus on the game to win, I have same excuse because of this Graves. He inted so hard that I couldn't focus on my own plays anymore. So with this being sad, brace yourselves guys, because League is dying. We play a game where fiddle support and heimer ADC is totally fine, while Karthus plays smite mid with Nunu in the bush waiting :) Stay 1 second and realize what this game was and what it has become. It's 10 years since it was launched, october 2008, it's time for it to die :) Just like counter-strike 1.6 and other popular games. Nothing lasts forever and this 10 years mark and what league has become proves it so well.
: From Junglers to Laners, a Plea.
Jungler's job is that when he ganks he LANDS abilities and doesn't gift a kill to enemy laner. Jungler's job is to clear his jungle *especially buffs* ASAP, not run around the map trying to invade enemy jungler and to get caught. Jungler's job is not to blame laners for his misplays and not to think he's the mastermind of it all.
: So ive finally reached gold since season 3
So you think gold is the true elo hell? Haha, you haven't seen low plats yet :D:D
Jerion (EUW)
: What?
Was the jungle AFK like you said or was he WALKING AROUND like you, also, said ... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Did you break the rules or not?
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8nFyjhRk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-09T16:06:50.561+0000) > > Did you break the rules or not? Did Draven break the rules or not?
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: It's hard not to flame and lose your s**t when stuff like this happens in your games
League bans flamers, not trolls, perfect excuse: flame text is easier to detect. Bravo! That spaghetti code full of if statements can be realized by a 5 year old in one day, why don't you prove you have more knowledge than that?
CalEnDaR (EUNE)
: I got 2 weeks banned for no reason.
Irellevant topic really, just like the other ones regarding "wrongfully banned" issues. Here's why: 1. Captain comes to forums complaining about ban 2. People ask for chat logs, read them and say "System works fine" 3. Captain remains banned. Ok, now let's presume he actually got banned for no reason: 1. Captain comes to forums to complain about it 2. People ask for chat logs, read them and say "Go to support, make a ticket" 3. Captain writes ticket and waits for answer 4. Answer from support: "You got wrongfully banned, we are sorry, but we also analyzed the behaviour of your previous 20 games and decided ban remains intact" Conclusion? Nobody gets unbanned after a toxic behaviour related ban {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Moj0 Jojo (EUNE)
: your account is now accoun't
> [{quoted}](name=Moj0 Jojo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lAIXXKsU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-08T00:08:09.003+0000) > > your account is now accoun't accountn't {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
LoganII (EUW)
: Trolls and bansystem broken
1. Troller != troll 2. I feel you man. If an ex-plat guy can't get out of silver or gold then we really are dealing with a problematic system tbh. And one can't say the playerbase is more skilled now and that's the reason climbing gets harder, it's actually the other way around, playerbase got dumber by the season :(
VAHRKATAN (EUNE)
: because most of them are boosted or just got lucky in promos i know a guy whos skills is bronze 5 but his diamond friend boosted him to plat XD shit happens
> [{quoted}](name=JullieLemon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aZXJc9l3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T09:46:40.554+0000) > > because most of them are boosted or just got lucky in promos > > i know a guy whos skills is bronze 5 but his diamond friend boosted him to plat XD shit happens Um.. bronze 5 skill? Can you even call it "skill" if the guy is placed in bronze 5 after first 10 ranked games? xD And about gold and plat ELO, it's pretty messed up right now, so messed up that even s7 high diamond players struggle to get out of. So yeah, i'd rather wait more in lobby for an all-gold elo players matchups than to instantly get into champ select and realize my ADC is silver 4 but plays against gold 2 because the gold 2's MMR is that low! And don't you ever think a gold 2 ADC will ever lose to silver 4 ADCs, even if it's MMR is so damn low that he gets matchups like these, he will still crush his opponent. I vote for all-round same division matches: no high plats versus low gold in top lane, no ADC matchup like I described, just pure gold vs golds please!!!
NirZari (EUNE)
: Cool idea for league of legends toxic players..
> [{quoted}](name=NirZari,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P1cudvJ7,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-07T14:41:17.431+0000) > > Just saying, What if riot actually didnt something usefull with the honor and restriction system, and got a warning saying u are being too toxic before ur next game that u probably will be toxic in because u got triggered in the last game (This thread is for toxic people only like me, if ur not toxic, there's nothing u should be doing here) > My idea is: > Lets say u play 1 game, u usually get banned after 2 games of chatting negative things, so after that 1 game that u flamed because u got triggered or something, U will get a warning that says "U are being too toxic, stop it or u will be punished", something like that, HOW hasn't riot thought of that till now? You kidding me dude? How will riot increase their $$ cash flow if they warn people before getting banned? It's not in their interest to keep your account unbanned, it's in their interest to ban it so you must create another one, new account, new forum member and so on. +1 to $$$ cash flow.
Show more

Str33TXeR

Level 86 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion