Minstrel (EUNE)
: Honor isn't meant to recognize good gameplay, but good behavior. These two are extremely contradictory skills, and from my experience with the current honor system, most people honor you based on your behavior indeed.
we all know that good behavior means that gg he carried me, i love you now <3
Gasburger (EUW)
: What's up with Yasuo being in the free rotation so much?
Its so that we can ban him more efficiently and to remind us to do so Kappa btw did you notice that Yasuo is also rotating freely on the banlist.
Scheise69 (EUNE)
: Climbing out off silver
stick to 1 champ. <-- this must be done as learning the game and learning different types of champs is very confusing. if you stick to 1 Champ than you can learn the game itself and hopefully that 1 champ aswell to a higher level than most low elo players u meet. if you want the quickest result than learn teamfighting champs Like Sona + ammu or even Malphite. You can literally in all options just win teamfights over and over and your team will eventually reach nexus. Dont worry this works fine and well even in Plat. Second Option Use split push champs Like Jax + Nasus + trynda + fiora + swain, And kill and kill and keep splitpushing to the enemy inhibitor. It is always handy to take Rift herald and dont forget even as a Toplaner that you can Rotate to mid or TP to bot and gain even more towers that extra gold helps you get massive. you can rotate if minionwave is pushed to the enemy tower or you have nothing to lose, because the enemy toplaner is no visible threat and doesnt know how to push and is passive. Also if your strong than dont be afraid of taking Enemy Jungle camps as that helps you also make him weaker.. but they also offer toplaners alot of XP... Finally easiest option ?? Sona and im not even Joking.
: Jungler Tips
I myself am working on Jungle but if it helps than Watch high level junglers streams and videos, there are lots of strong junglers out there streaming. Forexample Silaslol , Karasmai , dardoch , akaadian etc. Watch the clears of jungler closely. You could say that Jungle has 3 stories in its role. 1- Efficiently clearing your Jungle -- you want as much cs in the jungle without neglecting your role in gaining information of where the enemy jungler is. 2- Knowing where your opponent is and making the Most impactful decision.. Forexample if you see Enemy Jungler top, you might take his blue + drake or you might be able to get a very free gank on botlane. 3- Ganking lanes with CC or lanes that will likely lead to a snowball or lanes that have really poor enemies in it with bad map awareness.... Lets say i have a Draven botlane than it might be profitable to have that draven fed as in most low elo games.. he turns into a unstoppable force. I would add another to the list. Being in certain places at the right time and that means if your zed is just about to Hit level 6 than you know that Most zed players might use their ult to start a fight... being around there might net you a kill or a counter gank or might save his life when he does go aggressive. The most important thing in Jungle is knowing where the enemy jungler is located as it allows you to Narrow down the list of your decisions. Now on Ganking, you want to NEVER Gank lanes that are 3-0 behind. You want to Focus on ganking Lanes that have the potential of helping you get a kill using ''CC or their damage'' You want to Gank lanes that do cooperate with you and make the gank work. U do not want to Go for ganks that are wasting time <-- sitting in bushes for too long etc, as you can earn gold elsewhere farming or you could get better ganks elsewhere. PS : Counter ganking is where the real money is at. As a beginner in jungle you will spend more time in your own Jungle, but as you advance the more you learn that vision in enemy jungle is what wins games.. .for you and your laners.
: hard stuck gold need some tips!
Learn to snowball even if you cant kill enemy laner infront of you. Try Tping to bot and taking tower + drake. Try to take Herald and slam it in the Midtower. Try to Gank mid if your lane has nothing going on for it. Try to invade Jungle when your fed and steal camps or kill enemy jungler. inshort be creative with your map pressure and dont accept doing nothing... if you can kill your toplaner and keep pushing sure. But if you cant than apply pressure wherever you can still can do so. Inshort stop being predictable and easy to read for opponent.. i had games Gold/Plat toplaners and all they did was AFK farm.. while i took 2 towers on other lanes and i safely came back to them and killed them in their lane.
CryGods (EUW)
: Summoners who skip the new honor system should lose honor points!
well the honors wont mean a thing.. since your making it manditory and as result, its only expected that people will just mindlessly pick any name out of the bunch and just give him.
: Patch 7.11 notes
Tanks only get buffs and sneak buffs... league of tanks for a reason.
: Do something about the AI "players"
AI bots in almost every game.. while i was leveling. Got to the point that i asked at champ select ''any humans ?''
: I mean, you are reportable for not helping team, being afk etc. even when you arent responsible for it because noone can check whether you are honest or not. On the other hand, the others are reportable for harrassing you over and over.
its a circle a guy does a harrasable thing and gets harrassed and now its full circle
: I get the feeling the more nerfs he gets, the more he is played.... %%%%ing Reddit Silvers just play Amumu instead of Khazix, Rengar and Lee sin.
only nerfs he gets are to his ults.. nobody cares about that placebo nerf.
Tarolock (EUW)
: actually as i wrote that reply and went into an aram game i saw 2 bots :D but that 2 are the first ones for me in years btw do you win aram games or mostly lose them? because i guess since bots always lose they have low aram mmr for the matchmaking and if you lose a lot you get them more often
i havent done alot of aram games. but i lost my first game...i was only human vs 3 humans. my team was full bots that were dying over and over.. enemy was up 3 levels
: Btw dude it's actually easy to win games as supp. They have the most impact on the game overall.
i agree with multiprogaming. Support gets a little less consistent in carrying higher elo games. But in LOW elo ?? support is insanely powerful and game breaking. because you literally have redemption + locket + ardent censor + you can build AP. So while doing ALOT of damage you can still Heal tons and shield tons.. and your teams performance is massively enhanced. most low Elo teams dont do alot of damage.. so just a Locket already blocks most of their teamfight abilities.
The Febos (EUW)
: Blame that on the "Flash Syndrome" (I made that up). That spell is so broken that (almost) EVERYONE uses it. The game itself is balanced around that spell, which should tell you something about how balanced it is. Going back to Kha'Zix, I guess it's just because the other options are less popular. Exhaust can be useful, but it's situational. Ignite is probably overkill for Kha'Zix, since he already packs a lot of damage in his kit. The only champions (mainly junglers) you see breaking that "Flash Rule" (made up too) are the ones like: {{champion:35}} Has a built-in Flash. {{champion:2}} played as a Tank and he can't be CCed with his R {{champion:120}} obviously Ghost is better I'm definitely missing a few, but you get the point. Only champions that don't really need Flash should take something else. I often joked about seeing {{champion:23}} with Flash and something else. I used to say to my premades "What are you going to do with that Flash? Auto-attack?" Guess who was wrong. I always take Flash on Trynda now SPECIFICALLY because I can Flash+AA or E+Flash to finish someone off. That's how stupidly broken Flash is. Even a champion that shouldn't use it does (Trynda is "immortal" and has built in escape). Kha'Zix also has built-in escape, but Flash gives you so many options which makes it invaluable.
kendrask (EUW)
: Why does no one take exhaust on Kha'zix (instead of Flash)
{{summoner:4}} is OP and undisputed you get to potentially gain kills with it.. but most importantly also save yourself from nasty situations. > maybe I die 1 or 2 times more because I could have flashed and that could lose you the game.. especially a kill on a jungler <-- free baron you name it. Defensive side of flash is really important aspect about the game. Offensive Flashes are great, but its really in how much flash avoids 'deaths'' that allows it to be great.
: seems to me his Q is what needs a nerf then. In the early game. This makes him weaker in duels. But then let it scale to what it is now at level 5. Just so his damage early is not as strong but his core gameplay remains unchanged?
in my opinion they need to Nerf his ''lifesteal'' actually make him pay for clearing his jungle. Currently LEE has the least down time ''except for nidalee that was nerfed to the ground' BUt one could argue that with Nida being so nerfed that Lee sin is easily the king of the jungle in terms of clear and sustain and mobility. Lee sin has easily the fastest pathing and with his amazing sustain, he doesnt rely on using pots or gets too low after doing a clear. Infact Lee sin can easily do a Full clear. Many other junglers actually struggle with mana issues or pop around flasks and have limitations as to how long they can stay out there. Lee can gank and clear non-stop without basing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Strategical,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Gu2LaEtL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-26T23:43:57.833+0000) > > currently the most solid Jungle clears &#x27;&#x27;short of nidalee that was nerfed even harder&#x27;&#x27;. > > Lee sustain is among the best in jungle.. he hops out of it and is relatively undamaged and ready to kick ass at any level. > > Lee can dedicate his life to ganking and still remain In a good spot to farm... Lee does not lose 1v1 with other junglers easily. > Is he OP ?? currently hes top tier.. but skill dependent. > > but if you honestly remove the argument of the skill that is needed to play lee.. than actually he is just flat out broken. > > he has arguably no real weakneses except for the player himself. > > +mobility > +clear > +dueling &lt;-- he does well against many matchups > +ganks &lt;-- lee ganks are good. > +high sustain > > hes actually overloaded as a jungler.. hence hes picked alot and still manages a 50% winrate.. despite his high skillcap. They wont nerf him though :/
i felt like they did Placebo nerf on lee's Ult. Because even in the Very same patch notes.. they mentioned that Lee's sustain is the problem...Than in the same space of the paragraph, they than suggest that they will be nerfing his Ult.. I was like ??? ok rammus mode.
: Yeah I saw this guy when checking lolskill, pretty insane tbh. Considering the fact that his intentional feeding is actually public due to lolskill too, idk seems pretty stupid that he's not banned yet. Sad.
tons of people like that out there.. you can just check up inters in your own games.. i had a guy go on 35 game inting streak.. not BANNED at all. i remember sending support stuff.. nothing.
kendrask (EUW)
: As I said: depends on the support and on your ADC... good luck with roaming if you are Soraka and your ADC goes 0/8 ;) I mean... I don't say it's impossible to climb with supp in low Elo, but it's much harder and you need luck with your ADC and a lot of game knowledge ... not every LoL player (including me) has that knowledge that you get over years.
as the guy mentioned above.. play AP burst mages. Forexample {{champion:37}} 2v1 botlane and DO ALL THE DAMAGE.. while healing your potato adc that will gladly take the credit. If your good and take that early tower.. than you can group with your team early and push down more towers and even a herald. {{summoner:3}} <--- still very broken and works.. magic against fed people. if your playing sona drop your ult on whoever is Fed.. if you have a bit of AP and a Ardent censor.. it should be more than enough. In low elo I like {{item:3100}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3105}} as items. my tip would be to build situational.. lets say your under pressure than build {{item:3105}} and a Sheen You can still 2v1 easily in botlane in low elo. Just build very very situational.. lets say your dominating.. than go ahead and dominate even more by finishing Lichbane. etc. you need to be a bit selfish in low elo. if you play it well, you should have tons of damage and Heal <-- enough package to carry your potatos over the finish line.
: lee in every game?
currently the most solid Jungle clears ''short of nidalee that was nerfed even harder''. Lee sustain is among the best in jungle.. he hops out of it and is relatively undamaged and ready to kick ass at any level. Lee can dedicate his life to ganking and still remain In a good spot to farm... Lee does not lose 1v1 with other junglers easily. Is he OP ?? currently hes top tier.. but skill dependent. but if you honestly remove the argument of the skill that is needed to play lee.. than actually he is just flat out broken. he has arguably no real weakneses except for the player himself. +mobility +clear +dueling <-- he does well against many matchups +ganks <-- lee ganks are good. +high sustain hes actually overloaded as a jungler.. hence hes picked alot and still manages a 50% winrate.. despite his high skillcap. The ult nerfs or buffs of the ULT <-- make Absolutely no difference to Lee sin.. His insane amount of sustain is the problem and the fact that he actually has no ''weakness'' built into his indentity. U could say that Lee's only weakness was that he doesnt scale into late game. Currently there isnt much of a late game..especially because he does well in contesting for herald etc.. and With Item changes that have been added... lee actually performs well enough to compete with other junglers late game. it is not unusual for lee sin to get 2 kills pre-6.. so what difference does the nerfs on his ult make.. except punish the very few that rely on it.
: Just bad decision making (except the AD heimer game, which is reportable for sure)
Rena (EUW)
: This Guy Ints on Heimer to be Top rated on Lolskill with Riven and still isn't banned after 41 Games
finally a good post. TRolling and inting is completely overlooked.. riot has its priority in wrong places.
kendrask (EUW)
: Rule Nr. 1: DONT PLAY SUPP IN LOW ELO SOLO Q that's all. Did this mistake in my placements and regretted it ... I won 3/10 and was placed in B1 (would have been B3 if I had played badly) If you aren't premade with your adc, don't play supp. Focus on playing mid/jg/top, so that you have at least some impact on the game. In higher Elo supp will be a very important pick (G, P, Dia) but in B / S you have literally no impact on the game because you are too dependant on your adc... and when your adc is bad you feed, too...
i played support.. its easy as hell to climb if your good at it.. you can 2 v1 bot easily and snowball and roam.
: For the second and third game, despite putting support as my primary role, I got the other (Mid and top) causing some issues. I can't exactly take Sona mid and if I do badly, you can guess. Same with top lane. I did win a game later on but lost the most recent one (1/4 so far which doesn't look good) and usually I either do brilliantly with a champion (Sona where I got 4/1/26 or something like that) or do bad (2/10/11) so it's hit or miss.
you just got autofilled and such losses happen keep playing same champ and logically you win 50%. Also look at your rune pages and your playstyle with sona. I play sona myself and frankly you should look into what matchups you are losing and what specific reason your losing. AKA early ganks that surprise you etc. Sona has many styles and builds and usually i feel like im hitting a wall with her. I try to GO full damage builds or I go Full tank builds and test the results. I also change the itemization and look for patterns as to why im losing. Example.. maybe im pushing the lane to hard and attracting enemy Jungler.. yet im not warding early.. etc Maybe im not snowballing my lane hard enough with my leads.. etc
Tarolock (EUW)
: playing over 3 years leveled like 6-7 accounts did not see a single bot in my games on aram... this is only me?
half bots or full almost every game this season. last season the botting problem wasnt even as big as now. thats every game on my smurf that im leveling and its not even rare.. infact seeing humans has become rare.
AnWaRkh (EUW)
: Co-op vs AI Q is full of exp-farming bots?!
so true and aram and even normals
Rioter Comments
: HOW 2 WIN EVREI TIEM
this guy is gonna climb.. hes fire. drop a mixtape
: > I was against the reintroduction of soloQ. Seems that facts are proving my opinion to be right. dynamiq que is unpopular and it was a terrible idea, it destroyed whole point of the rank system to begin with. > So... what is the jungler doing? What is the midlaner doing? The midlaner was also losing his lane and going 0-4 at 7 mins and Jungler would have the luxury of ganking lanes like that and would add to the death tally. either way its terrible.. 0-7 and 0-4 in 7 mins .. thats like you need to go play with bots. > Besides, soloQueuers always complain about something that doesn't sit right by them, which is why... well... I take what they say with multiple grains of salt. thats what im saying you dont take any complaint serious and so your arguments against them cant be taken serious either. you will anyway center the blame on the person and never on the Changes. > Stop putting words in my mouth that I never said. It cheapens your arguments. you just did it within the same post.. your whole logic is to blame the community and not the changes. Thats how it is.. i mean i see the forum posts and its always same story. 1 Guy that is 100% biased for riot and another guy 100% anti-riot changes. and thats the problem. the board lacks people that are 50%. its all extremes and we wonder.. why our community is toxic.. when we deal with frustrations of people by blaming them and not listening or reviewing it constructively. hardly been a constructive view on problems in so many forum posts and thats not just yours.. but many other Forum defender types that just make it look like their not interested in any problem but placing blame on others.
exactly denkaku, thats the issue... there is nothing holistic about this methods and its leading to frustration. because we avoiding the underlying problems.
: >Just don't play ranked First of all I said I wasn't playing ranked. >i have been flamed for many many games and i never took it as a excuse to troll. Because anything that doesn't go your way is "trolling". I will not help a flamer, period. >the worst and even worst than flamers. And this is exactly thanks to people like you that they will continue to flame. You're enabling them, this is the perfect example. I just had 2 games with flamers: -calling for report -wishing cancer to everyone, not just me -trying to add you at the end of the game probably to insult you more in private I shudder to think that people like you are actually calling them "less of a problem".
> because anything that doesn't go your way is "trolling". I will not help a flamer, period. trolling is very simple.. not trying to win and intentionally playing bad and refusing to do the obvious, because of other reasons. aka you hate Jungler and you refuse to leash him and steal his first buff. now if you dont know what trolling is after playing league and you feel confused about it.. than practically thats the problem. people who make defenses for trolls and make it not a bannable offensive.. because they are sympathetic to trolls or they themselves share traits with trolls. go ahead and protect your trolls. but here is the point .. you can mute a flamer.. you cant mute a massive troll.
: Ward it? Dont let your top get it? Camp top while its up and clear it when they spawn it? Get free drakes meanwhile? Get mid and bot while they do it? Herald is rly no excuse for anything. Oh and blaming the game for your flames isnt valid either. But Shiwa explained this pretty good.
> Oh and blaming the game for your flames isnt valid either the game is part of the problem, only delusional people would exclude it. because they like the cult like mentality of community shaming. they cant accept that there are multiple problems of why we have a flaming crisis. but hell you guys will get it soon. ward it early game ? lol what planet are you from. games are stomped in 15 mins and when i get a lead than ill love you to ward it. because your gonna lose so hard and thats along with your ward.
: Of course there are worthless opinions. Hitler's opinion on the jews? Worthless. Ppl thinking its justice to stone women for having an affair? Worthless. Ppl thinking its ok to shoot 80 teenagers just bcs they are slightly dissatisfied with their country's policies? Worthless. This list is endless and ppl who think they have the right to come up to riot games' employees, ppl who pour hours upon hours of effort into a game YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY for, and then insult them up to the point of flat out death threats; those ppl have a prime spot on that list. If you want your opinions to be heard and respected, try to earn that respect by posting them in a civil manner that suggests your IQ at least surpasses room temperature.
im going argue the case as to why that opinion is wrong and not simply call it ''worthless''. its not worthless, its simply flawed and than its up to the person to academically prove it. because there has to be a argument made and not ''right because its right'' type of argument. that actually is counterproductive and lacks substance. but if your mentality is to view your opinion as special and other people as worthless. than your not really discussing or even listening or proving anything at all. its like talking to a brick wall and i dont think that type of mentality is really going to produce open minded thinkers or people capable of arguing a case. i would rather have someone prove the flaws of something scientifically in a argument. Than having someone just use words like ''worthless'' etc without making a case. > he right to come up to riot games' employees, ppl who pour hours upon hours of effort into a game YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY lots and lots of league players spend money on this game and its loaded with cash. so lets not pretend that this game is lacking in money.. even incomparison to games that sell it for cash. > riot games' employees, ppl who pour hours upon hours of effort into a game YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY for, and then insult them All forms of frustration or posts are rejected and there is a culture of rejecting any form of frustration and usuallly Riot employee's are reluctant and do not post on Any topic that asks for changes or sounds frustrated. Basically we have a culture of LUMPING all players into a basket of ''bad guys'' and the community are horrible attitude. Riot doesnt respect its community and barely Plays a leadership role in it.. especially in EUW forums.. This is worst and more ignored than NA forums. So if you think that all the source of the problems are the community.. Not really.. its a 2 way street. Community is not being lead and is ignored and frustrations just keep bubbling up and there is no outlet and your suggesting that there shouldnt even be a outlet on this board. lets look at your argument > However, posting "UHH %%%% YASUO HE SO OP OMFG FACK YOU GO KEEL USLEF RITO U BALANCE TEAM SUKKS REPORT ALL OMFG THIS SO BAD LOL ME DONE", will not make anyone take you seriously If he said it nicely would riot listen ??? i doubt and it took over hundreds of posts to FORCE riot to remove dynamic QUE. Frankly riot is not responsive at all.. and usually ignores the boards.. doesnt matter if your nice or a crazy guy or weird...YOU WILL BE IGNORED. So lets not make this about table manners.. because forum posts are being ignored by Riot either way. thats all.. and im out
: > I was against the reintroduction of soloQ. Seems that facts are proving my opinion to be right. dynamiq que is unpopular and it was a terrible idea, it destroyed whole point of the rank system to begin with. > So... what is the jungler doing? What is the midlaner doing? The midlaner was also losing his lane and going 0-4 at 7 mins and Jungler would have the luxury of ganking lanes like that and would add to the death tally. either way its terrible.. 0-7 and 0-4 in 7 mins .. thats like you need to go play with bots. > Besides, soloQueuers always complain about something that doesn't sit right by them, which is why... well... I take what they say with multiple grains of salt. thats what im saying you dont take any complaint serious and so your arguments against them cant be taken serious either. you will anyway center the blame on the person and never on the Changes. > Stop putting words in my mouth that I never said. It cheapens your arguments. you just did it within the same post.. your whole logic is to blame the community and not the changes. Thats how it is.. i mean i see the forum posts and its always same story. 1 Guy that is 100% biased for riot and another guy 100% anti-riot changes. and thats the problem. the board lacks people that are 50%. its all extremes and we wonder.. why our community is toxic.. when we deal with frustrations of people by blaming them and not listening or reviewing it constructively. hardly been a constructive view on problems in so many forum posts and thats not just yours.. but many other Forum defender types that just make it look like their not interested in any problem but placing blame on others.
here is what im saying > and if you think its ONLY the community that is the problem.. well than we disagree. my opinion is that player frustration is a part of the problem.. but not the ONLY problem. **my opinion is that player frustration is a part of the problem** **but to also view the game and the player as a holistic approach of the problem** inshort 2 problem and not 1 problem being the only issue. not a Extreme.. but a holistic approach that recognizes that both are part of the problem. that is the way to understand my position to this issue. > But please answer to this question: why would Riot intentionally work to piss off their customers? let me give a example of how it works. when Riot balanced laneswapping that was related to LCS... it had MAJOR impacts on the disorganized version that we call SOLOQ. they wont fix that problem that effects SOLOQ, because those changes fixed lcs.. but we have a limbo here.. where LCS balancing is impacting directly SOLOQ.. leading to frustration. Was the balancing necessary in LCS ?? yes so here we have a typical example.. an action is taken that is not Entirely wrong, but the impacts or results of it are not always in favor of soloq players. .. Example number 2. Sometimes Riot wants to enforce meta.. but certain champions are OP in LCS.. but they perform very poorely in SOLOQ. Other times there are champions that are great with premades..but dont seem to be as effective in soloq. Large percentage of SOLOQ players are low elo and even the Higher elo's of soloq are largely disorganized and rely on snowballing on a hard feeding player to win. there is literally nothing in comparison to LCS or premades. The game might be balanced around Premades and LCS.. but its totally not in a good state when it comes to SOLOQ... right now the game feels terrible and like a casino.. when it comes to Tower gold + rift etc. > thus you justify the community being toxic because players are induced to feel frustrated. its a holistic problem and there is no blame on 1 party. i feel that looking at the boards.. there is only 2 forms of views. BLAME 100% player. BLAME 100% riot. And both of those views are part of the problem and they dont fix frustration. Once we start assuming that all problems have no underlying issues other than the player.. than we are basically taking a hammer to solve all our problems and thats how it feels now. i see countless post where people are just bashing players for frustrations, we are essentially viewing ''players'' as demons and i dont see how that is a healthy community either. anyways thats for my views.
: > I was against the reintroduction of soloQ. Seems that facts are proving my opinion to be right. dynamiq que is unpopular and it was a terrible idea, it destroyed whole point of the rank system to begin with. > So... what is the jungler doing? What is the midlaner doing? The midlaner was also losing his lane and going 0-4 at 7 mins and Jungler would have the luxury of ganking lanes like that and would add to the death tally. either way its terrible.. 0-7 and 0-4 in 7 mins .. thats like you need to go play with bots. > Besides, soloQueuers always complain about something that doesn't sit right by them, which is why... well... I take what they say with multiple grains of salt. thats what im saying you dont take any complaint serious and so your arguments against them cant be taken serious either. you will anyway center the blame on the person and never on the Changes. > Stop putting words in my mouth that I never said. It cheapens your arguments. you just did it within the same post.. your whole logic is to blame the community and not the changes. Thats how it is.. i mean i see the forum posts and its always same story. 1 Guy that is 100% biased for riot and another guy 100% anti-riot changes. and thats the problem. the board lacks people that are 50%. its all extremes and we wonder.. why our community is toxic.. when we deal with frustrations of people by blaming them and not listening or reviewing it constructively. hardly been a constructive view on problems in so many forum posts and thats not just yours.. but many other Forum defender types that just make it look like their not interested in any problem but placing blame on others.
obviously wasn't expecting you to understand being balanced, seeing as you dont really see the problem of league being both toxicity and design changes that have caused frustration. and if you think its ONLY the community that is the problem.. well than we disagree. my opinion is that player frustration is a part of the problem.. but not the ONLY problem. there are design issues that are causing frustration and the increasing trend of updates being added have only increasing it. thats all.. if you think my way is not to blame only player but to also view the game and the player as a holistic approach of the problem.. than i agree with you and thats exactly what im pointing out. well thats all ill tell you on this topic. players play many different games and league doesnt make them less toxic
Shiwah (EUW)
: > toplane was already known as a carry lane.. In season 3? Hardly. In season 4? Pretty laughable... It became a carry lane _because_ of the changes. > nothing to do with soloq.. and thats the problem and it has destroyed.. the disorganized soloq.. soloq has nothing to do with lcs. I was against the reintroduction of soloQ. Seems that facts are proving my opinion to be right. The fact is, balancing the game to satisfy all levels of play is hard. But Riot has stated multiple times that balancing the game around LCS isn't their goal. Besides, soloQueuers always complain about something that doesn't sit right by them, which is why... well... I take what they say with multiple grains of salt. > him dying 0-5 is fine... but with the FB tower and Rift herald lost ? i dont think thats okay. So... what is the jungler doing? What is the midlaner doing? > amazing logic of we will blame you 100% community all the time. Stop putting words in my mouth that I never said. It cheapens your arguments.
> I was against the reintroduction of soloQ. Seems that facts are proving my opinion to be right. dynamiq que is unpopular and it was a terrible idea, it destroyed whole point of the rank system to begin with. > So... what is the jungler doing? What is the midlaner doing? The midlaner was also losing his lane and going 0-4 at 7 mins and Jungler would have the luxury of ganking lanes like that and would add to the death tally. either way its terrible.. 0-7 and 0-4 in 7 mins .. thats like you need to go play with bots. > Besides, soloQueuers always complain about something that doesn't sit right by them, which is why... well... I take what they say with multiple grains of salt. thats what im saying you dont take any complaint serious and so your arguments against them cant be taken serious either. you will anyway center the blame on the person and never on the Changes. > Stop putting words in my mouth that I never said. It cheapens your arguments. you just did it within the same post.. your whole logic is to blame the community and not the changes. Thats how it is.. i mean i see the forum posts and its always same story. 1 Guy that is 100% biased for riot and another guy 100% anti-riot changes. and thats the problem. the board lacks people that are 50%. its all extremes and we wonder.. why our community is toxic.. when we deal with frustrations of people by blaming them and not listening or reviewing it constructively. hardly been a constructive view on problems in so many forum posts and thats not just yours.. but many other Forum defender types that just make it look like their not interested in any problem but placing blame on others.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > And yes adding a "RIFT herald'' that slams a tower and lets not remove the fact that towers are already squishy and provide lots of gold.... i think that is part of the problem. > > Im just adding the rift herald as a Example.. but frankly the designers have added frustration to the game that was already not coordinated because it is SOLOQ.. in LCS the impact of rift is ''very small''.. in soloq the impact of rift herald and First blood tower etc is massive. > > THIS IS frustration by design.. and that is being largely ignored. You're mostly complaining about mechanics that were introduced to address community concerns. Rift Herald was, admittedly, introduced because Riot thought that top lane was too much "its own island", but it didn't have buffs, it was just a sitting bag of money. The buffs were put later to address the fact that part of the community was complaining about games being too slow... so Riot made them _faster_. Weak towers? Admittedly to counter the Worlds lane-swap meta, and to fix the aforementioned "slow" games. Role selection? People were whining about pick order in ranked and not getting their main roles. Autofill? Because of complaints about long queue timers. Is it really "frustration by design" when Riot did most of these because the community was demanding them to "do something"? > My teammate going 0-5 in 7 minutes in toplane.. thats a problem.. but with the new changes like Rift herald and squishy towers ??? that could be a GG and surrender. That's usually how blame games begin. But, have you ever wondered what **you** could have done to prevent that? Is anyone ever wondering about that? (Hint: that's how people get to high elo, usually) If you have suggestions about punishments methods that Riot hasn't tested already, you're free to submit them.
> People get frustrated at mistakes made in game, get frustrated at mechanics toplane was already known as a carry lane.. now its a island and the winner takes all and not just the lane but the game. its a very toplane centric game now..before this season.. who could have called jayce weak ?? or riven etc in soloq ? but now its worse. > Weak towers? Admittedly to counter the Worlds lane-swap meta, and to fix the aforementioned "slow" games. nothing to do with soloq.. and thats the problem and it has destroyed.. the disorganized soloq.. soloq has nothing to do with lcs. but thats part of the problem and frustrations. > That's usually how blame games begin. But, have you ever wondered what you could have done to prevent that? 7 mins and im botlane.. and im playing support.. Toplane 7 mins 5 deaths.. i think thats alot. we even helped him get 2 kills.. but the damage is done.. enemy takes rift and first blood tower.\ him dying 0-5 is fine... but with the FB tower and Rift herald lost ? i dont think thats okay. You win some and lose some and you still climb.. that doesnt make the game less frustrating or the changes that are being added as fixing those frustrations.. infact RIOT IS adding more frustration to the game with each change. > Is anyone ever wondering about that? (Hint: that's how people get to high elo, usually) even high elo players are complaining about the meta.. i guess that makes them low elo. the logic in riot is amazing. because oh no.. there cant be a problem with the meta.. hey lets Balance the game around LCS that soloq has absolutely nothing to do with.. if you dont like that ? your low elo. amazing logic of we will blame you 100% community all the time. And this is exactly part of the core problem. Blame the Community in a ONE sided way and meanwhile just ignore underlying problems and in the end just claim hey.. guys are bad or just demons thats all... no other options and no other view to anyone that mentions anything.. except those praising.. because summoners that praise the game are Good. Thats all ill say to this subject.. Praise is welcome.. but not problems.. and thats the problem. I remember how Riot had to backpedal on Dynamic Que.. they claimed all the same stuff about community.. turned out they had to change. but did they change the way they approach the community.. not really.. its the same attitude and mentality to problems and that same unresponsive and accusatory type style that ussually always points out that if there is a problem .. its ''YOU'' . well right back at them and thats joke. you cant fix stuff without a two way street. And thats why the toxic problem wont fix itself.6
Shiwah (EUW)
: I'm not "blaming the community 100%", but I'm certainly blaming the fact that people are unable to deal with their frustration and having to cooperate with other human beings while, at the same time, remember that they're not playing a single player game. People get frustrated at mistakes made in game, get frustrated at mechanics, and as a result they think that they have to unleash all of this on the other players in the match. They underestimate the impact their words have on other people. (There's a reason why flamers lose 23% more games. That's roughly this.) Which is why I firmly believe that change must come from the community itself.
> People get frustrated at mistakes made in game, get frustrated at mechanics that is one view and sadly the only view being addressed ''with banning'' People also get Frustrated because when someone... makes repeated and repeated mistakes ''intentional or not'' than usually they result in RIFT herald a First blood tower and Easily 1000k gold team advantage and a very quicky way to gg and with every change the game gets more snowbally and ''little'' mistakes by ''teammates'' become more punishing. And yes adding a "RIFT herald'' that slams a tower and lets not remove the fact that towers are already squishy and provide lots of gold.... i think that is part of the problem. Im just adding the rift herald as a Example.. but frankly the designers have added frustration to the game that was already not coordinated because it is SOLOQ.. in LCS the impact of rift is ''very small''.. in soloq the impact of rift herald and First blood tower etc is massive. THIS IS frustration by design.. and that is being largely ignored. My teammate going 0-5 in 7 minutes in toplane.. thats a problem.. but with the new changes like Rift herald and squishy towers ??? that could be a GG and surrender. and thats sadly how the game works right now. We either STOMP really really hard.. or get stomped really really hard and thats due to the meta. many many people are very frustrated about that. Meanwhile tho..we will only blame our community and call them demons.. and these type of technical frustrations will just slip the radar and we will ban people left and right.. after they cant take it anymore.
Shiwah (EUW)
: Yeah, blame the game and not the inability to keep your ideas for yourself. I mean, I get where you're coming from, but my conclusions are different. Riot already tried with 10 "warnings" in the past, when the game, at least according to you, was less snowbally. Then I remember old Akali, old Kassa, old LeBlanc, old Kha....but I digress. Thing is, those "warnings" decreased reform rates quite sharply. Which is why Riot decided for the current 3-strikes system. Did I mention that "feeding teammates" and "first timers" and "low winrate champs" have been always there? Conclusion: it's not the game, it's people's inability to deal with mistakes.
> Yeah, blame the game and not the inability to keep your ideas for yourself. i blame both sides.. but you only blame 1 side and you imagine the game and the current meta as having 0 effect on players and thats inaccurate. maybe if you stop seeing the game itself as having no impact than you could actually have a balanced view towards the community and players.. they are not DEMONS or satans spawns. and there are actual problems ingame.. some problems are player based and others meta based. but believing that it is 100% the players fault only and ALWAYS.. that is equally flawed way of looking things and frankly biased. I think that this extreme form of blaming the community and players is also adding to the toxic problem and not really solving anything. Infact you could say that by ignoring REAL problems that exist and blaming the community at all times 100%.. it makes all such statements not credible at all and destroys communication and thats something.. that riot seems to do. > Conclusion: it's not the game, it's people's inability to deal with mistakes. if you cant see the game currently the way its heading as part of the toxic problem.. than you can keep sticking your heading in the sand and blaming ''people'' for being demons. People play lots of different games and yet.. yet league of legends is currently having the most problems with toxicity and intentional feeding. take a game like heroes of storm.. hardly the level of toxicity that we are currently facing in league. League had problems with toxicity and its getting worse with every single SNOWBALLY change that is being made. > inability to keep your ideas for yourself. yeah lets bottle up all our frustration and that would somehow be healthy. Dont fix the obvious snowball problems and underlying reasons for frustrations.. nah lets just bottle it up. Instead lets bottle ourselves up and mute and finally snap and get frustrated at horrible inting and trolling and get permabanned. thats basically the method that is being advised.. bottling up frustration and one day like the OP you just snap..
Shiwah (EUW)
: You're forgetting that a 14 days ban is the last chance to reform.
> You're forgetting that a 14 days ban is the last chance to reform. the game is so toxic at this moment that it should provide a player 10 warnings for their sanity. When Riot puts a RIFT herald in toplane.. and Hard Feeding teammates dying 0-5 in 7 minutes than you have to not push our human sanity. Adding weak towers ?.. what is riot doing about players taking first time champs or low winrate champs into games ?? absolutely nothing and what about intentional feeders.. not alot. so ofcourse when teammates feed ULTRA hard that it isn't even a game.. we want it ''to end quickly''. What kind of human enjoys suffering 20 minutes of watching two lanes die over and over till 0-5 in 7 minutes ?? Yes ofcourse punish the guy that is frustrated that is whole point of league system. NOT THE SOURCE OF FRUSTRATION FIXED <-- infact they made frustration worst with RIFT herald + squishy tower + easy gold. typical riot style balancing SO the OP is right.. if your stressed dont play this game.. because its not fun anymore in this meta
Walltr (EUW)
: Permanently banned, let this be a warning
Dont play when your stressed ?? because this game is totally not fun anymore in this season. When someone starts to feed.. they go 0-12 instantly on another lane.. and we have SNOWBALL macro's like rift herald that are way to punishing. Now we dont only have feeders in our team.. but we have SQUISHy towers + Rift herald and FIRST tower blood gold etc for extra punishment and torture. its not your fault.. this game is toxic.
: Let me help you out here. 2nd game he complains and says "just end this game" along with several similar comments . That falls under negative attitude. It's reportable for a reason, it tilts your teammates, kicks any sort of morale into the gutter and so on. 3rd game he's clearly being passive aggressive towards the Lucian. "How can you be behind on cs when she's dead?" and "Step up your game I'm doing all the work." None of this has cussing in it, but they are all negative feedback remarks and therefore count as toxic. Also, the entire freedom of speech argument is getting stupid and redundant. A lot of toxic people use this when flaming. Yes, you have freedom of speech which means you're allowed to have an opinion and express it, but you're also not allowed to discriminate and you ought to be a social human being that doesn't intentionally make others feel bad. In other words, if you express your opinion, do so without offending people. - All that aside, I do feel like people have been toxic to him as well and I hope they were punished accordingly.
well so what.. end the game is normal sentence. League is super snowbally and game is ultra toxic right now. I had a Rumble go 0-5 in 7 mins.. so what if he wishes to escape that hell. Enemy had rift herald at 15 mins.. what a Joke of a game. Ofcourse u want it to end fast. only human... riot should fix their crappy game.
: U completely fail to see the point here. I dont mind ppl posting criticism if they think something is wrong with the game, as long as they do so in a way that would actually help others identify and maybe fix that issue. But ppl who are just here to tell riot's balance division to go kill themselves... Let me be blunt here: These ppl are scum, their opinion is worthless and we don't need it to poison this platform.
nobody's opinion is worthless and you are no judge to make that call ever. and nobody is able to be that judge. basically i cant judge your opinion to be worthless.. if i did so.. than that would be only a personal opinion. i disagree with you, but there is no right or wrong in opinions and even if the other person has a ''idea'' that is simply flawed.. it is by no means ''worthless'' as it has a reason to exist. those ''worthless'' posts are mostly written by people that have problems communicating.. but that doesnt mean that the frustrations are fake. the real problem is people that think that they can judge collectively for what is right or wrong for any platform. in long term that would be a bigger problem. we are not fixing the problem and only JUDGING the source and ignoring the underlying problems that exist, by simply discussing only the source or discrediting him and that happens alot on this board. The censorship of real problems would only increase and frustration would find a better outlet and maybe types ingame that you would later post 10x about again.
: well, going 4/7(TSM) and 4/6(G2) is obviously much better then going 0/10. Especially TSM did look pretty good in one or two games. I think the problem is that SKT is just so strong that everything pales in their shadow.
well its not so much that SKT is so strong ''or other korean teams for that matter''. its just the fact that western teams seem to be declining and even getting worse to a large extent. its not like the gap is closing.. but rather every season its getting worse and not so much because the koreans are getting better.. but rather that western teams are looking much weaker. Take G2.. its a major downgrade to fnatic in 2016 that made it to semi.. Take Fnatic this season with Caps.. its a downgrade.. TSM can hardly be seen as a upgrade to its past either.. you could say almost identical skill level.. but certainly no advance at all and thats after a year. And im not joking.. i cannot see any improvement at all at tsm.. not at drafting and not at teamfights and not at Understanding to counter their opponents.. year and year go by and its same. Take G2 again..SAme team and same shet.. They havent changed at all and dont seem like a ''improvement'' to their last performance. its not all about the ''Wins'' but rather about the quality of the team.. lets say if a team noteably plays their early game better or late game or drafts a little better and improves at the game at each season than that would be nice. but what we have here are teams that are either getting worse or not improving at all. And to make matters worse ?? they swap roosters and have no notable upgrade... aka doublelift swapped for turtle ??? what improvement in performance ?? i cant see it and it wont matter at all.. no result will be effected by such change. but everytime they swap rooster they waste more time and in meantime... the player doesnt prove to be any upgrade. Take FNATIC caps or Fnatic rooster this season.. no upgrade etc. Take H2k they remove their botlane etc etc and the team is no better than last season.. but they have to start from zero. OTHER regions actually bring in ''New players'' and gain a benefit from it.. in the west ?? it seems to do nothing at all.. and only makes them start from zero. but overall its not the new players that are the problem.. its also the coaches that are really bad at drafting and the teams that simple are too demoralized.
: No, im merely tired of ppl flooding the boards with pointless posts. U quit the game? Well, good for you, but nobody gives a damn. You got banned and now need to let out a pathetic tirade oozing with hatred and frustration? Great, do it somewhere else. Your 3rd qq post about yasuo in 2 days? Yeah, ur right, we really didnt get your message the first 2 times. Stop posting worthless crap and give ppl who put actual effort (ever heard of that?) into their creations, concepts, gameplay suggestions, etc. some room to actually spread them around.
well where do you post frustration ? im sure you dont want that posted ingame. but you also dont want frustration or problems to be posted here. do you see the problem with your issue ??? or would i like to pretend that some large number of people dont have problems with the game that they have played for many years or liked for a long time and would love to have it fixed. > Your 3rd qq post about yasuo in 2 days? maybe the problem that people dislike.. is still present after a very long time and the issue is never being solved Not being responsive at all to your community is something that Riot is quite known for. at times riot has surprised everyone to finally listening after a very long dispute .. ''remember dynamiq Que'' but it was certainly not done in a ''responsive'' or open discussion with their community. Discussing or listening to their community is not something riot has a ''image'' for... thus people will keep complaining as they feel ignored. thats simple reponse and its well known and its only human. As frustration needs a outlet.. especially if its a real concern. if you think League currently has no concern.. well your so wrong.
: My personal opinion on TSM's performance at the MSI 2017 and what this means for the team
why not discuss future of EU and NA as a whole. is there even 1 Comparable team left that actually is able to contest anything. Answer right now.. at this very moment.. seems very bleak.
HiTMaNNNN (EUW)
: {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
hitman u got a good sense of humor.. ignore yasuo mains.
: A Plea to Keep the Boards Clean
sounds like someone only wants to hear good news
Findagon (EUNE)
: Last time I truly enjoyed playing League was in early Season 5. After those times, playing League feels like working, instead of actually playing for "fun". Only times when I'm having fun in this game, is when I play ARAM or other "fun" game modes with my friends as a full premade. Anything else is just pure "non-fun". ESPECIALLY SOLO QUEUE. But I still manage to play it. I've tried quitting this game several times. but I always end up coming back since all my friends still play this game.
Same.. im not having fun.. but somehow im playing. cant tell what it is.. im just grinding ranked and cant tell why or how.. streamers are having the same problem.. not enjoying the game and yet grinding..its weird and i cant explain it.
: How can anyone find LOL "FUN" anymore?
i agree.. the game is becoming less enjoyable. even seasoned streamers are just grinding it out. The whole concept of Skill is slowly evaporating and thats due to alot of reasons. but overall the game is too snowbally and Meta is being too defined around a very select amount of champions. Also Due to the High objective gold from towers and high value of buffs from drake/rift herald.. 1 bad player gifting it, results in major punishment for their team.. so the game is more about who has that ''troll'' on the team that is gifting all the goodies to the enemy and less and less about skill. In the past you could get away with it early game and slowly build up your items.. but right now ALL ''buffs'' early game HERALD + Fire drake + first blood tower are as valuable as a BARON as they are equally snowbally in value. THis is how league used to work in late game: Oh look they are all playing good and fixing all the problems.. Oh wait The Jungler Got caught again and now Support is caught.. Free baron boys.. that used to be leagues problem in the late game.. but now its in the early game, oh LOok my toplaner just went 0-3, guess what they are now taking a HERALD and sending it into the Inhib sooner or later. Scenario starts literally at Level 3 as the first to get First blood tower gets a big snowball and Drake and Herald.. its like the game is ''Late game'' from the start. Only problem ??? we are not always able to defend other lanes or in position to do so.. unlike late game. Ive seen many games where all 9 players were good.. but 1 Bad player solo decided the whole match as to who wins. due to the snowbally nature of the game. As for league in general..i just occasionally grind for rank and its literally grinding. But as for the Esports.. even that i feel less enthusiastic towards.
Sartania (EUNE)
: U Want Challenger dont give a %%% then play 1vs5 and carry dont cry its not only u i got 35 win rate this game isnt 1x1 win your lane carry your team
sadly that logic doesnt work. the game is simply not as enjoyable.. because everything is so Snowbally and Problems on 1 end of the map have major impacts. Rotating and roaming are possible solutions. but there is only so much of it. In short.. this game is not entirely skill based and every new change that has come.. it is becoming even less skill based.
ImJanemba (EUW)
: Why are league people so toxic, and have a "Win Or Die" mentality??
Show more

Strategical

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion