Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EF9XxafY,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T11:08:51.260+0000) > > Just fyi this doesn't appear to be an ISP/backbone issue. I was experiencing this problem on Ubuntu (playing using Lutris), support wouldn't help me because I was using unsupported OS. > > So I reinstalled windows on a separate partition and league working fine again but I still can't login using Ubuntu. This only started with patch 9.4, and obviously it's not a network/ISP issue on my end because otherwise I would have the same problem under my windows partition. Unfortunately my consumer linux experience is fairly limited, however it could be a DNS or config difference causing problems. Can you check the DNS you're using, and ensure it resolves to both l3cdn.riotgames.com and lol.secure.dyn.riotcdn.net?
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: \#39317693
Just fyi this doesn't appear to be an ISP/backbone issue. I was experiencing this problem on Ubuntu (playing using Lutris), support wouldn't help me because I was using unsupported OS. So I reinstalled windows on a separate partition and league working fine again but I still can't login using Ubuntu. This only started with patch 9.4, and obviously it's not a network/ISP issue on my end because otherwise I would have the same problem under my windows partition.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A5ydJ8EJ,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T10:54:39.271+0000) > > I[ raised a support ticket](https://imgur.com/a/xdn3zfK) and they confirmed this will be implemented in patch 9.3 or patch 9.4. > > Please do not spread misinformation. > > Edit: Also confirmed in [this post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/8sVyEEQ5-ranked-2019-dev-update-1) by Riot SapMagic on the NA forum for roll-out in patch 9.3. This thing that you are talking about is to be implemented along with positional rank (I am not sure if that is the correct name for the new ranked system). The borders are WRONG. If it worked the way you are saying it does then it wouldnt display any border at all for me because I am unranked at the moment, not plat. So there is something wrong. As evidenced by this warning on the client and website https://gyazo.com/7315eb6c77ba405fc7291670ce8314cf
Haze97 (EUW)
: Uh no, the game just gets harder as you progress. So you have to continually develop and improve to keep progressing. You can be a glass half empty person and let that beat you down and use every excuse you can find to justify it, or you can do what it takes to progress.
You are quoting me in a different context. Anyway, I created a smurf account to prove my point: https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=always%20be%20urself
: Pointless to get someone who can't play ahead. It's just a waste of resources and basically gifting the enemy team shutdowns. Never gank a losing lane.
If they are filled, I agree - waste of time. If they are playing their main role / champ they have experience with then I disagree. As a top laner you are not going to be able to 1v5. So if your mid and bot lane are behind then you need to think about how to rectify that. You shouldn't camp a losing lane if it's not working out sure, or if the enemy in that lane is very fed, but at least give them a chance to get back in the game if you can... it will heighten your own chances of winning. "Never gank a losing lane" is over repeated bullshit. Also my point was to help them get ahead early, not recover them after they start losing.
: Yup let me give up 20cs in the top lane to artificially inflate someone's kills who can't even keep the lead I give them, you are very smart.
And this is why after nearly 200 games you are gold 4.
PandaTale (EUNE)
: Can wooxy ( for Winter Summoner's Rift / Mystic Rift mapskins ) get me banned?
Technically yes, is it likely, no. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5dmkJinG-3rd-party-applicationsmodifications-whats-allowed-and-what-isnt
0megon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3TE0AE38,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-21T07:38:52.373+0000) > > Looks like it was a smurf account. In season 7 he had a 75% win rate over 40 games. He was probably playing in plat with a high diamond or even master MMR (in his recent games he is playing against high diamond/master players). > > Then he didn't play in season 8 so his elo decayed to silver over the course of the season. > > Now he's returned, his MMR is still high which is why his placements have still placed him in a high elo bracket despite not doing very well. Remember that after your first placement match that is the LOWEST you can be placed. You do not lose any LP during your placements, only gain LP if you win. Yea, that would make sense except that you cannot decay to silver if I remember correctly. Decay happens only in plat and higher or am I mistaken?
Good point. You can decay to gold though. Unclear how he got from gold to silver though.
: Can we all agree that better bot wins?
ADC plays an important role in the game. Think about how to get your ADC ahead instead of blaming them for your problems.
: sure. Fair enough Here is proof though: https://i.gyazo.com/25164aae06ff2a9d17b737a05a29069d.mp4
Thanks for providing the proof, clearly you're not lying and a mistake was made about it being a joke. The thing is, it doesn't matter how you meant it. You also have to remember that you play this game with many people who do not have English as a first language. Your words can be misconstrued, as appears to have happened in this case. Someone felt offended enough to report you. A negative experience was created for that player by your words. Certain words and phrases provoke a strong responsive in some people which is why Riot have a zero tolerance towards these terms. Which is why when you first got banned they advised you against using this kind of language. They just want to protect player experience. I'm sure people here could argue all day about how well they are doing that, but that's a different matter.
0megon (EUNE)
: S8 silver 2, S9 1-9 in placements to plat 1
Looks like it was a smurf account. In season 7 he had a 75% win rate over 40 games. He was probably playing in plat with a high diamond or even master MMR (in his recent games he is playing against high diamond/master players). Then he didn't play in season 8 so his elo decayed to silver over the course of the season. Now he's returned, his MMR is still high which is why his placements have still placed him in a high elo bracket despite not doing very well. Remember that after your first placement match that is the LOWEST you can be placed. You do not lose any LP during your placements, only gain LP if you win.
: I didn't tell them it was a joke. They just made that part up. I don't lie and its quite rude and presumptuous for you to assume so tbh I might be a bit genuinely naive but yes, I am surprised.
Seems more likely that you lied than support "just made that part up". In any case, its clear that you were banned for using that term before, you were told then that context doesn't matter, and you used it again. Seems pretty black and white to me.
: I have. Unfortunately the person doesn't want to address the specific context directly and instead just says "regardless of context blah blah" Do you have more suggestions? I was banned last time for 14 days also because I typed "%%%" in the chat. That time I was angry and frustrated. However this time I was so cool and positive I was proud of my improvement, but instead I get this.... I really think I need someone from higher up to take a look at this....
> That time I was angry and frustrated. Which from your response from support you provided, looks like you told them it was a joke. So you're either lying now or you lied to support then, so why should anyone - support included - believe you now? You know not to flame, you told someone to %%%, got 14 day ban, lied to support about context (or us?), got told context didn't matter, did it again, got perma banned. And now you're surprised?
: I know that, but would you say that 54% on champion.gg is statistically relevant ?
tobí (EUW)
: coinflip matchmaking.
> the moment someone is going below 50% winrate that person will just get free wins handed to them Not true. I created a new account for pre season, reached p4 during pre season climbing from iron 4 as all new accounts started from during pre season (literally a couple of days before reset). Started at gold 4 in s9. I reached p4 with around 65% win rate. Since reaching p4 I cannot win a game. My mid/top/jungle consistently lose, all of my games are a stomp fest where every lane is destroyed and my win rate has dropped to _**46%**_ despite consistently out performing the enemy support. Still I continue to get games where every lane loses more often than not. This isn't my first/only account but there is something terribly wrong with the match making, I do not have this experience on any of my other accounts (my highest account is in mid dia) and I can only theorise that my high win rate during pre-season and start of s9 has put me in some kind of smurf queue. I'm well accustomed to losing streaks but this has gone on for 30-40+ games now. I'm a support main, so if enemy team has a smurf outside of support then I will lose. I just cannot have as much impact on the game as, for example, a smurf jungler or mid laner. I made a support ticket but they didn't really care. I have 4 accounts and only this one I have this experience on.
: champion hitbox is larger than minion. It literally working as intended and there is nothing to fix about this.
Hitboxes aside, its still kind of dumb that he can hook you if your character model is behind a minion model. You would expect the hook to interact with the minion model in this case. The user does not see hitboxes, only models. How can the user be expected to play around an unseen element? It may be a deliberate design decision but arguably a poor one. Just because its not a bug doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed.
: Truth be told, a lot of people start finding that playing support is like the most easy role in the game. I play a lot of top lane, and i can say i consider myself decent, but if i want to climb quickly i just take support and fill. - You dont have to worry about farm. - You either poke the enemy or protect the adc whenever needed. - Most items have a lot of utility for you and the team, and arent too costly. - And most supports can sometimes just outright 1v1 champions because of how much damage they can dish out. I still remember i believe it was Dopa/Apdo ( look him up ) saying that the easiest role to climb in league is Support and i can 100% support (see what i did there) that opinion. Sometimes when i duo Q with a friend i just pick morgana, max E, and keep shielding him after he leaves top for teamfights. And it is literally dumb, nothing can stop him, cc does nothing to him, my shield heals because of athenes, i have a redemption, and if i land my Q's he is literally free to do whatever. It's braindead and its easy. Also for some reason Sona is hella strong right now, 5 games in a row all wins, i love mashing my keyboard. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
Not being a %%%% but 5 games is not statistically relevant. In all of those games every lane on your team was ahead including your jungler. You could have picked ivern support and still won.
: I think most issues would be solved by encouraging players (through whatever) to play in 5 pre's with friends or players they've known for a while. Besides not having such people online all the time, there is one even more important reason that prevents players from doing that: Everyone is playing Solo/Duo because that's the mode that "matters" most. Who gives a damn about FlexQ? See? While I play the game for fun, the most fun I have is when I get points, a strict result which shows me what I "worked" for. And that's best given in SoloQ and that should be changen in my opinion. Also, Clash should come asap.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: When your 2/10 jax jungler gets caught 1vs5 in the enemy jungle over and over and over and over losing all the drakes and all the barons, there's very little you can do. especially if others are doing the same.
Right, like I said I understand the point being made but the chance of winning the game has still not been reduced to 0% in this case. It will be if you surrender.
radetari (EUNE)
: New Loading screen?
Meddler [posted a few days ago](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/2uXMU488-quick-gameplay-thoughts-february-8) to say they've encountered some problems in NA and they want to fix them before rolling out everywhere else: > Loading Screen > As some of you will have seen by now we've got the first update to the loading screen live in NA at this point. We’re working on a couple of issues that have cropped up, expectation is we’ll be able to turn it on elsewhere as well fairly soon once everything is functioning as intended. We're still aiming to add some additional features to it as well, like a team chat window, in upcoming patches. Those patches will also be a great time to make any other needed changes, so feedback on what's there already much appreciated.
: Exactly. The %%%% am I playing a game with 0-22 for?
I get your point but, if you surrender you have lost 100% with 0% chance to win. If you don't surrender your chance to win is still greater than 0%... enemy could make a game throwing mistake, someone could DC, whatever.
: > Was super strange that they didn't flame on /all chat Learn how to read. don't flame on "/all chat" =/= didn't flame at all {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> What I didn't see all game was the LEGENDARY FLAME Maybe you should learn to write? I'm just quoting the information you provided. You can't see enemy team chat, you said yourself you didn't see them flaming in /all chat. So how can you possibly know they flamed? You even said the chat that you did see was not toxic. You're trolling. > it will be a big surprise if they didn't flame at all. You have _**assumed**_ they flamed.
hexanimal (EUW)
: ban my account
Contact support - you can ask them to perma ban your account: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trojax,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Oz6K5bUW,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-02-06T23:31:14.270+0000) > > Generally speaking this is a sad excuse considering it's coming from an employee who works for a company that implies they are always transparent towards their community. I don't care about your future work 6 months ahead, you lack information for the next coming few days. It's frustrating to wake up to an even worse loading screen, hoping it's going to be the new one. I get the strategy, but honestly it's making people frustrated, excitement vanishes as soon as you don't actually get/see the promised changes. Generally speaking, it wouldn't hurt to give precise information when it's going to be released. And again generally speaking, you used to mention at least it whenever something was released later during the patch. Your whole post is pointless and rude, at least it comes off rude. The reason that precise information isn't given is the exact reasons you discuss - disappointment of not getting it when expected. We have launched the loading screen on NA and had some issues preventing rolling out to further regions until we fix it. Had we said "We'll definitely launch it on Friday the 8th!", then hit this issue and delayed it (something we've done in the past) - people are pretty upset. We give vague patch-related dates so, should there be any delays, we have time to fix it up and hopefully still ship it in the expected timeframe, which is the 2 week patch cycle.
Eambo props to you and your work, I think most of us reasonable people understand the explanation and respect that. The problem stems from the patch notes not being clear that the loading screen would be released at some point throughout the patch cycle, and not on patch day. This is made explicit for other things (e.g. champ and skin releases) so I think the lesson to be learned here is that the community would prefer it if it was made explicit when other features are not planned for release straight away on patch day. This was clearly a (very wise!) planned strategic decision, and the community would appreciate that information being shared in patch notes... which would in turn also reduce consequent bug reports and general whining at you guys!
: You was in game with them and saw that they didn't flame? Try to think more than one second about what you say or how things works.
> I saw in chat only some small complainig about Yasuo _**and was not toxic **_ > Was super strange that they didn't flame on /all chat. I still reported them for flaming and it will be a big surprise if they didn't flame at all. You literally wrote that they didn't flame.
ReeZ182 (EUW)
: ranked win/loss streak
I'm experiencing exactly the same thing, I had 80% win rate for 30-40 games last week. Now this week I have 20-30% win rate for my last 20-30 games or so. 6 losses 1 win today, all games the same... one sided shit show where 75% of players on my team are behind/feeding by minute 10. I've also started keeping track of how many players say in pre-game chat that they are autofilled and ask for a different role. In 6 of my lost games today 5 people said they were autofilled.
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: I blame the high damage output for this. Champions can basically one-shot eachother even in early game. Many champions already can kill their opponent with an all-in at level 1-2-3. If you make one mistake it is game over. BORING! Where is the fun? The fun of long tradings and outplays, the fun of collecting stuff and getting strong? This problem is even more highlighted with broken/meta champs. Nerf every damage to the ground until matches normally last for 40 minutes. It will be worse for casual players like me, however, I would much more like to play rarely and have fun than play often and get frustrated.
You're right, this is a huge part of the problem. But with less damage pro players just farm for 40 minutes and then have one 5v5 to decide the game in tournaments. Which is boring for the viewers. Which is how Riot justifies high dmg/fast paced games. I'm not sure how they resolve that.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Only low elo players and those who have their otp champs nerfed call this game trash
Silver 2 making posts about low elo players. I don't think the game is in a good place right now, and its nothing to do with OTPs or 'being bad'. It's about the quality of the games, recently for me nearly every game is a stomp one way or the other. LoL is not as exciting at the moment as it has been in the past.
: What's wrong, Ad Carries came back to the game and surprisingly they are useful right now, but you just forgot how to play against it?
I’m a support main so I was looking forward to ADC being relevant again. Sadly it doesn’t feel like much has changed.
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: The new loading screen hasn't been launched yet, it'll launch during the 9.3 cycle (~2 weeks :-)) As for the blockquotes issue, if you edit your post you'll see it actually changed > into > - a known bug with threads (doesn't happen in comments). If you edit the > back into their place it'll work (annoying, I know :-( )
Cool! Thanks for the update and the tip about the blockquote. You guys are usually pretty good at saying "[insert feature here] will be released later during the patch cycle" - like with champion releases, so wasn't sure if it was a bug or purposely postponed implementation.
: I have the new loading screen is even with chat function, I play clash with my team, and enjoy playing different positions in rank on main account because of the position rank having different mmr for each position. Then I woke up and nothing of those are true!
> Then I woke up and nothing of those are true! You had me for a second...
Lady (EUNE)
: Yeah i dont have the new loading screen either. Would have to guess they're rolling it out mid-patch like they do with new champions.
They don't release champions straight away because they want to make sure the other features/changes have been implemented successfully (amongst other reasons). Introducing a new champion into a buggy patch would potentially make it harder to isolate game play problems. This way they acquire data pre-champion go-live which reflects the other balance changes. I can't see the same logic with loading screens making sense. It doesn't affect game play and there is no obvious valuable data to be collected by delaying implementation.
: [Client] Loading Screen
  Rioter Comments
Kíngsman (EUW)
: Stop crying and play the game.
The big difference between s9 and pre-season is that **comebacks are a thing again**, but after playing in gg-ff-preseason for several months people are not used to this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Aj0hnaA8,comment-id=0003000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T11:07:06.126+0000) > > Next season, you’ll unlock your rank border as soon as you finish your provisional games for a position. You’ll be able to see it grow and change as you climb the ladder. In addition to the loading screen, the current design adds your live rank to your profile, hovercard, and lobby, so your friends will be able to marvel at your skill. if it works the way you are saying it does, then why is there this warning on the website and on the client? https://gyazo.com/7315eb6c77ba405fc7291670ce8314cf?
Because it's not working that way right now and they are fixing it? Just like the red post I linked you in the other thread says, and the support ticket I screen shotted for you?
: > [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A5ydJ8EJ,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T10:54:39.271+0000) > > I[ raised a support ticket](https://imgur.com/a/xdn3zfK) and they confirmed this will be implemented in patch 9.3 or patch 9.4. > > Please do not spread misinformation. > > Edit: Also confirmed in [this post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/8sVyEEQ5-ranked-2019-dev-update-1) by Riot SapMagic on the NA forum for roll-out in patch 9.3. This thing that you are talking about is to be implemented along with positional rank (I am not sure if that is the correct name for the new ranked system). The borders are WRONG. If it worked the way you are saying it does then it wouldnt display any border at all for me because I am unranked at the moment, not plat. So there is something wrong. As evidenced by this warning on the client and website https://gyazo.com/7315eb6c77ba405fc7291670ce8314cf
> Patch 9.3 > New Loading Screen/Borders — We’ll roll out the updated loading screen and dynamic borders which reflect **your current rank** Seems pretty clear to me from SapMagic's post. The warning in the client was about a [separate issue where people were getting borders from the wrong queue displayed](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/Aj0hnaA8-rank-border-bug) (e.g. if you were dia5 in ranked, but silver in flex, you were getting a silver border in normal game queue instead of dia), which will also be fixed in 9.3. Patch day this week, just wait and see then. You've yet to provide any actual evidence that shows that current rank borders are not being implemented. I've showed you a screenshot from a support conversation where I asked a very specific question (I actually got 2 responses from support, both saying the same thing but could only be bothered to upload one) and a red post from NA forum. Just because you don't want it doesn't mean it's not happening.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A5ydJ8EJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-25T08:59:34.201+0000) > > Ranked borders for season 9 are supposed to show your current rank. Not last season rank. No, they are not. This is an error and it has been confirmed by a rioter. Please do not spread misinformation.
I[ raised a support ticket](https://imgur.com/a/xdn3zfK) and they confirmed this will be implemented in patch 9.3 or patch 9.4. Please do not spread misinformation. Edit: Also confirmed in [this post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/8sVyEEQ5-ranked-2019-dev-update-1) by Riot SapMagic on the NA forum for roll-out in patch 9.3.
N3MiSiS (EUW)
: I understand what your talking about but let me put it into perspective. I was top lane as Jax. I literally dominated top lane I went 5/0.. I end up 13/6 and lost the game.. Another instance I was Leblanc mid lane I was 7/0 We ended up losing the game. I was Darius top lane 3/0 took first turret had double farm what happened.. Lost the game. There are too many accounts of this happening I continuously set a consistent pace of winning my lanes (it sounds cliché) 9 time out of 10. This isn't due to lack of skill but more to do with you can not win 1/5 unless your 20/0 at 20minutes. I know people say 'don't blame your team' but this is a team %%%%ing game and its so sad to witness riot putting a algorithm that if you hit over 50% win rate your more than likely going to be put with worse players.. rather than just match your ELO. You even said they generally try and keep you at 50%? That doesn't determine skill. Even the best players in the world who made smurfs lost plat games.
Ok you're talking about specific bad games. They happen to everyone, no matter how good they are - this is a team game at the end of the day. Go watch some pro streamers for a couple of hours - they have shitty games too. **These occurrences are not statistically significant over a larger number of games.**
: Did you miss the part where I mentioned having amazing performance but then getting moved to a department with monkeys in it? You clearly skimp over my post and don't read all of it. Yes, you need to get better and that stands true for every competitive game out there. Go take a look at a game such as CS:GO to understand how getting better shouldn't necessarily force you into a 50% win ratio while keeping you in the same division.
Yes I skipped the victim complex bullshit. Sorry but if you have a 34% win rate in bronze 4, that's on you.
: I hate that ranked is based on wins and loses instead of how you preformed or played toward your team composition.
But it is. If you consistently perform better than your lane opponent and contribute towards objectives more than your lane opponent then you will win more games than you lose.
N3MiSiS (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZfynZiqP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-31T08:08:20.087+0000) > > It’s not “rigged”. The match making system tries to give you a 50% win rate. If it cannot do that using players in your current elo then you will climb. > > I’m over simplifying it a bit, we know there’s more to it but Riot does not release a lot of public information about match making. But this much appears to be obvious. > > So yes if you win a lot of games in a row then your games will start to get harder. This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. Of course I understand games get harder the more you win. But as you can see I was silver 1 90LP near promo stage with high win rate. As soon as I was about to hit promos my LoL ranked games became trolled and was continuously put with feeders in all my games and flamers. The toxicity is on another scale. I would of only gone to gold through silver so the skill level is bar none because gold and silver there is very little skill difference in my experience. High elo players have said I do not belong in the elo im stuck in. I just think there is more to it than meets the eye.
There is a certain amount of "you just have to play enough games" (for them to become statistically significant). However, if you have played a lot of games (50-100) and have not been promoted at all then you are probably where you belong. Things like trolls, afk, toxic players all balance out over time/higher number of games (the enemy team gets just as many as you do on your own team) - what really influences your division in the long run is your own performance.
: We used to be able to. I'm not sure why they removed that feature.
Because toxic people were getting honor. They could flame their own team but still get honor from enemy... counter-intuitive. It's not honorable to be toxic.
: I hate this new "AFK" "leaver" BS
Glad to hear it's working.
: That's exactly what you mean by 'rigged'. You aren't being matched against people in your own division but being given morons in your own team in order to keep you down on purpose. Think of it as wanting to climb the corporate ladder, and just because the management doesn't want you to get a promotion despite your very good performance they move you to a department of sleazebags and then use your department's performance against you. This game isn't any different. You spend your time and effort into it, and a lot people take it seriously.
Uh no, the game just gets harder as you progress. So you have to continually develop and improve to keep progressing. Just like on the 'corporate ladder'. You can be a glass half empty person and let that beat you down and use every excuse you can find to justify it, or you can do what it takes to progress.
N3MiSiS (EUW)
: Ranked algorithm
It’s not “rigged”. The match making system tries to give you a 50% win rate. If it cannot do that using players in your current elo then you will climb. I’m over simplifying it a bit, we know there’s more to it but Riot does not release a lot of public information about match making. But this much appears to be obvious. So yes if you win a lot of games in a row then your games will start to get harder. This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.
: Does that also mute the pings or just the chat? I rather not mute the pings as well.
: Toxicity is extremely high in losing teams. Does IFS detect indirect insults?
If you are so bothered by chat that it compels you to post on the forum I suggest you use /mute all.
: Don't be silly, my friend. He only completed his placements, he should be put in the exact division as his MMR says, the fact that he is losing more lp than gaining is Riot's fault.
No, you keep your MMR from last season/pre-season. If his placements went badly he could have been placed well below his MMR (which isn't the case here). If his placements went well, he could have been placed well above his MMR. It sounds like his MMR was bad before s9 started, and then his placements went well. But he's in a situation where his MMR is much lower than his league, so he'll have to keep winning for his MMR to catch up ( or keep losing so he drops back down to where his MMR is).
Show more

Stunˆˆ

Level 61 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion