: Dynamic Que is ruining League of Legends
Further more, I know im not the first one to say I hate dynamic que but after not being able to play my strenghts thx to the match making systems. I had enough of the BS and needed to say something to get it out.
Rioter Comments
: Both jarvan and hecarim got changes on PBE: Hecarim Devastating Charge (E) Movement speed back to being multiplicative from additive. knock back distance also now scales based on how far Hecarim has traveled during E. [NOTE: I believe knock back is 250 to 450 from ~300.] Jarvan IV [NOTE: ricklessabandon describes these as experimental.] Dragon Strike (Q) mana cost reduced to 40/45/50/55/60 from 45/50/55/60/65 Cataclysm (R) Mana cost reduced to 100 at all ranks from 100/125/150 Now does damage to all enemies in the circle instead of only target. Now plants a flag he can Q to in the middle of the circle. Still those changes dont feel like they will balance them out. Lower mana is nice I guess on jarvan but still his E is one of the worst abilities in the game. You use it only to do knock up combo. The flag that spawns inside R I dont think is helpful. Enemies will escape your ult easy because welcome to League Of Mobility and they wont stand in the center where flag is so no knock up. So only good change is aoe dmg on ult.
Didnt know that, looks like they heard me out. Still indeed those are minor buffs, they need 2 buff his e and w. Like you said e is just for the combo and w is like non existent. Hecarim will stay in his current state, 2 small a abuff. They deleted homeguard en nerfed tri, this is what hurt him most.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lags in game?
@holy I know right, you are lucky. Most of the time we are on the losing side.
: Hey there, **Loss Prevented** is an element of League of Legends that forgives a loss when it happens during times of server instability, due to being outside of a player's control. Severe bugs within the client that prompt in-client warnings and queue-disabling can also lead to Loss Forgiven. However time to time, you can be the first one to discover these issues (as you described). By that said, you just have to accept it and next game, you will see you will automatically get Loss Prevented. For example, today I experienced some server instbility myself and since I wasn't the only one having those issues, I knew the problem isn't on my side, automatically got Loss Prevented and everything was fine after that. Servers are fixed and you shouldn't worry about having another issues. I know it's annoying, but one game is one game, you can survive it! Good luck in SoloQueue and keep up the right attitude! _Best Regards, Awesome ;)_
Thx for your response. I know I should just move on and forget about the game, that is what i usually do. But it happends so many times that I had enough and I had to say something about it. It's not only server problems, it is also AFK'ers in team, trolls in team, the constant drophacks. How much do we gamers need to put up with before we can normally enjoy a game, it's getting so frustrating. Never been so frustrated with something this much, I know I can easily climb the ladder but problems like league is having make it more difficult then it should be. Sometimes enough is enough.. Even today was winning, until 1 teammate had connection probs. So we lost.. sigh
Rioter Comments

Summoner 99

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion