: TFT Bug Report (Zyra)
All these bugs were reported many weeks ago on the PBE test server. But for some reason RIOT decided not to fix the bugs and instead release TFT2 the way it is now, full of known bugs.
: "How did i lost vs Vayne with perfect items? I think light is too op" I checked the match: http://prntscr.com/pwylx3 He had 9 LIGHT OF COURSE YOU WILL LOSE, it doesnt matter that you had 11 champions when they are there just because you couldnt find better or give synergy that is supposed to carry you till Stage 3-7. Your synergies that actually were doing something were 6 mages, 2 mountain, 4 wardens and 2 ocean, so technically you were wasting your 2 forces of nature which equals to 2 items disadvantage.To counter light you need: - disarm(the most important because of vayne); -hush(also really important because of soraka,yorick,nasus and jax); -red buff(not really needed but still a situational item.
Where can you get that info from TFT matches? Thanks.
: Nerf Light synergy in TFT
To all people saying he had 9 light, thats wrong, he had 8. Still enough though. To the original poster: Sure you had a nice team. You comp was not that good though. Only Mage and Ocean were somewhat good. You wasted your spatulas while your opponant made excellent use of his spatulas creating more Light champions. And that 1star Crystal Lux had no business being in the field at all, that was just a wrong choice.
Timarius (EUW)
: last set was between protecting jinx or draven, this set is about who can make zyra a mage and make her spam the ultimate double for 2-3 times making the arena full of crazy spamming plants. already bored XD
Ah, so you did not play it a lot and dont know what you are talking about.
: TFT IS ADICTING
Yes it is. Ranked is even better. Pure hate when loosing yet still starting a new game because I know I can win it, or is that just the addiction talking?
: Most recent TFT patch
Love the skins. Love the setup. Love the balance. It's great to see the champions in their skin related roles. Best patch ever. I am so happy right now with TFT.
: 5 Electric on TFT actually PogChamp dmg
Cool. The actual damage output does not look that much though, but maybe thats because the round is realy short if you kill them so quickly. Or does certain trait damage not count in the champions'stats?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: The thing they are trying to achieve is less blueprinty meta. You can't go lights every game because you won't find them. Meanwhile those playing something that is ignored may get easier 3 star for their orn, ww or whatever. That is good goal in my opinion, but could cause some issues when players figure out the meta(which will inevidably happen at some point). Perhaps getting easy 3-stars for less played champs will combat this, but as seen with set 1, synergy always beats amount of 3 stars. The very least they have to pay really close attention in keeping things in check.
> [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GzrtRsnW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-08T10:10:15.527+0000) > > The thing they are trying to achieve is less blueprinty meta. You can't go lights every game because you won't find them. Meanwhile those playing something that is ignored may get easier 3 star for their orn, ww or whatever. That is good goal in my opinion, but could cause some issues when players figure out the meta(which will inevidably happen at some point). Perhaps getting easy 3-stars for less played champs will combat this, but as seen with set 1, synergy always beats amount of 3 stars. The very least they have to pay really close attention in keeping things in check. Hm, we will see. So far I see people winning with synergy and 3 star units. And then I am second or third based on synergy alone because my 3 star never came. But hey,.. top 4 is good enough right ;-)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sunney Drake,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GzrtRsnW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T09:04:56.353+0000) > > The chance of a 3 star champion has dropped Isn't it a lot higher now? I seem to get 3-4 three star units by the end of stage 4 pretty consistently by hyperrolling when I could barely get a single three star in the old set.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GzrtRsnW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-08T10:24:25.572+0000) > > Isn't it a lot higher now? I seem to get 3-4 three star units by the end of stage 4 pretty consistently by hyperrolling when I could barely get a single three star in the old set. Ah, for me its the other way around hence my post.
LynnkB (EUW)
: TFT Rank not showing in TFT
Its not a bug. TFT ranked is closed, TFT-1 season is over, and as we all know RIOT does not show PAST ranks anymore in the loading screen. So therefor they show the only active rank they can find, which is from SR. Of course it makes no sense at all and it is the worst course of action from RIOT. My SR rank has absolutely nothing to do with TFT. So if you wont show my rank from TFT-1, then DONT SHOW ANY RANK AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The re-roll system needs to be changed
Thats a good idea, but I dont think RIOT will listen to you.
Shamose (EUW)
: It's random. 3 Ultimate skins rerolling have the same rng as rerolling 3 520RP skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IQavb0vy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T14:28:58.600+0000) > > It's random. 3 Ultimate skins rerolling have the same rng as rerolling 3 520RP skins. Confirming it is indeed random is stating the obvious. His/her post was about reducing the randomness, which sounds pretty good to me.
Rioter Comments
: πŸŽƒπŸ‘» Volunteer Halloween Quiz πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ
Waket (EUW)
: 20 tokens missing
Same here. I collected them all, including the 200 anniversary tokens, which brings me to a total of 580 tokens. So 20 short.
Rioter Comments
yrknaqren (EUW)
: victory while afk for over 10 minutes
You got detected and there is a +1 on your afk record, so to speak. But that is seperate from your fellow teammates still wininning the game. I Always wonder how afk people look at it when they leave and see a victory when they look back. Now i know ;-)
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: Summoner rift game is strongly affected by your skill, by being good enough you can compensate whatever your teammates are doing. In TFT if you get fckd by RNG in early and mid game your possibilities to compensate it by anything apart from carousel are limited. You lose heck tons of hp, have to roll early to even survive while those who got perfect mid game comp are econing like crazy. In this situation it is very fair to give compensation, because being in bad position(at least at stage 3 carousel) may very well be something you had little to no control. You can therefore get B.F., make giantslayer or whatever and try making comeback. And as I stated earlier, even by being only as 3rd pick leaves you lots of choice for items, often given that players run decently diversed set of comp being even one of the components you would prefer. Pant with fon is something that occurs really marginally, and even then only occurs on stage 5. Your suggestion of removing carousels and putting all items into creeps would simply mean players don't even have the contro, they have now with some getting double GS dragonclaw, some getting 5 chainvests and so on. The very least it would make the game far more frustrating when you don't have any control over what you get and losing early and midgame will only lose more and more as players snowball. BTW, stop making new thread everytime you hear criticism and counter arguments, I will report next thread you make talking about the same subject as spam. Edit: Yet to note: You stated that TFT is decided by RNG. According to that it shouldn't be problem for player to pull FON pant, Dragonclaw/GA swain etc. from carousel because we are talking about rng based event. If they then manage to win because of that unit, they won by rng, just as if one had won from any other type of rng (items, champions from shop etc.). You are already contradicting your own points here which should make constructing decent argument extremely difficult. And no, it isn't forced element, carousels have been there since the very start of the game, just as any other element you would call rng.
> [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5zwRViXQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T11:29:31.122+0000) > > Summoner rift game is strongly affected by your skill, by being good enough you can compensate whatever your teammates are doing. In TFT if you get fckd by RNG in early and mid game your possibilities to compensate it by anything apart from carousel are limited. Not true. The game is RNG so the next rounds it could be in favour of that losing person and turn the game around for him. > You lose heck tons of hp, have to roll early to even survive while those who got perfect mid game comp are econing like crazy. In this situation it is very fair to give compensation, because being in bad position(at least at stage 3 carousel) may very well be something you had little to no control. Yes, that is why TFT is RNG and thus this can happen. That is the whole basic core mechanic of this game, and there in no need to change it by manually giving someone better stuff. I would rather have a bad roll in the beginning than at lvl 7. > You can therefore get B.F., make giantslayer or whatever and try making comeback. And as I stated earlier, even by being only as 3rd pick leaves you lots of choice for items, often given that players run decently diversed set of comp being even one of the components you would prefer. Total rubbish argument. > Pant with fon is something that occurs really marginally, and even then only occurs on stage 5. Your suggestion of removing carousels and putting all items into creeps would simply mean players don't even have the contro, they have now with some getting double GS dragonclaw, some getting 5 chainvests and so on. The very least it would make the game far more frustrating when you don't have any control over what you get and losing early and midgame will only lose more and more as players snowball. The game is RNG, there is nothing certain about someone winning or losing during the game. That is the whole point. And manually changing the course of the game is just wrong no matter how you look at it. > BTW, stop making new thread everytime you hear criticism and counter arguments, I will report next thread you make talking about the same subject as spam. Oh really?! Do it, please do it, report me now!!! Only babies and trolls threaten people with reports. Which are you? > Edit: Yet to note: You stated that TFT is decided by RNG. According to that it shouldn't be problem for player to pull FON pant, Dragonclaw/GA swain etc. from carousel because we are talking about rng based event. If they then manage to win because of that unit, they won by rng, just as if one had won from any other type of rng (items, champions from shop etc.). You are already contradicting your own points here which should make constructing decent argument extremely difficult. And no, it isn't forced element, carousels have been there since the very start of the game, just as any other element you would call rng. Again you are so wrong with everything you say. Change the manipulated carousels to pure RNG and let everybody pick at the same time.
Rioter Comments
neropa (EUNE)
: Carousels balance the game a little bit and give the weaker players an opportunity to get some good items. But honestly I hate the carousel at the start of the game since you really never get what you want (or I atleast don't). Reality is that you cannot really replace the start carousel with anything that I'd think is better.
> [{quoted}](name=neropa,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YiVkZjr8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T20:59:43.670+0000) > > Carousels balance the game a little bit and give the weaker players an opportunity to get some good items. But honestly I hate the carousel at the start of the game since you really never get what you want (or I atleast don't). Reality is that you cannot really replace the start carousel with anything that I'd think is better. The balance argument is rubbish. Just because someone has some bad rolls at the start of the game does not mean he will never get good rolls later in the game. I have seen "weak" players get their good items. And 2 rounds later they re-roll a 2 star Jinx or Swain even. Yeah,.. balance,.. the game is RNG so there is no need to manually balance anything with a carousel. Either RNG does the work or it doesnt,.. thats the whole point of an RNG game like TFT.
MSF Akito (EUW)
: Just play any comp with Noble.. I've NEVER lost a game in which I got 6 Noble ^^
> [{quoted}](name=MSF Akito,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R8WAevhj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T19:42:49.432+0000) > > Just play any comp with Noble.. I've NEVER lost a game in which I got 6 Noble ^^ I never won a comp with 6 Noble. By the time I get Kayle am so low health that 1 more lost round just finishes me off. Just had 6 Noble + Akali 2star + Kai'sa 1star with rageblade and finished 3rd.
: Kai'sa wasn't 2star.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R8WAevhj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-28T15:45:42.118+0000) > > Kai'sa wasn't 2star. Just had 6 Noble + Akali 2star + Kai'sa 1star with rageblade and finished 3rd. I lost big time from Imperial + Dragon (Sol + Panth). I guess any winning comp also depends on the comps from the opponants.....
Rioter Comments
: Ranks in TFT is hard to get XD
Yes my friend, that is TFT. You get dealt a bad hand and you get an extreme punnishment from RIOT ;-) Ranked TFT is so much fun. If you get in a match with lower elo players (gold silver), then you get even more loss of LP because you were the top player and therefor you should have won that game. If you do not win such a match and finish 8th then you will lose so much more LP because you were the top player and the game determines that you should not lose from lower elo players. Which makes no sense at all because the game is about RNG and not skill. Oh, just so you know, you can finish 4th and still lose LP, so its all about finishing top 3 now. Have fun keeping that 99% winrate because anything less will lose more LP than you can gain.
Rioter Comments
Xenoid (EUNE)
: Hello, I would recommend you downloading a different browser (non-chrome based one) like Firefox, Pale Moon, etc. And doing mission using it. If you already using Firefox based browser try downloading CClener and deleting cookies with both browser and CCleaner.
Thnx, IE and Chrome both do not work for me, but Firefox does.
Rioter Comments
: Is there going to be more TFT missions
You could have had the egg by now, I did. Just get the free orb every day, thats easy points without playing. New missions usually start Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. There were far more points available then you would actually need to finish the Beta Pass. I have all the points I could get until now and I am still a few points short for the final icon, so I am sure there are plenty of more points to earn in the upcomming weeks. So you should be good to get the egg for sure. But you do need the mission point of course, you can not get enough points only taking the free orb every day.
: Found a TFT comp, that might be the best COMP in TFT atm.
Yeah, I have never lost a game that I won either. Just build the winning team and you will win the game. It is easy. Just get Kayle early game, easy. Just get Kai'sa 2 star and buffed, easy. I do not understand why people, even challenger players, only have 20% winrate. The game is soooooo freaking easy, just build the strongest comp and win every game. DUH !!!!!!!!!
: also the champion roulettes. if the one u want is just at the other side when u can start= bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=Wally Coyote,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PqWTUlEF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-27T11:27:22.645+0000) > > also the champion roulettes. > > if the one u want is just at the other side when u can start= bullshit There is no need for the roulette at all. The roulette is the most wrong thing in the game. Just start every player with a random champion and add more monster levels. There is absolutely no need to have roulette at any point in the game.
: The champions available for purchase during TFT is not luck based (I assume this is what you mean by rolling), it's about keeping track of what's on the board and what's not picked up yet as there is a finite amount of every champion. _You can actually gamble this section in early levels_ The opponent you face I don't know about yet, but on the face of it, there seems to be an order to it although it fails at times. The items you can get during the NPC battles, yes.., that is entirely RnG, but what you make of those combined with your champions / synergy vs opponents is not luck based. The game just takes more than right and left clicking a mouse.
> [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PqWTUlEF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-27T11:55:42.233+0000) > > The champions available for purchase during TFT is not luck based (I assume this is what you mean by rolling), it's about keeping track of what's on the board and what's not picked up yet as there is a finite amount of every champion. > _You can actually gamble this section in early levels_ I assume you mean that there is a fixed champion pool. Of course nobody is arguing that the amount of champions in the pool is RNG / luck. Everybody is arguing that getting a certain champion from the pool is RNG and therefor luck, which is a fact. > > The opponent you face I don't know about yet, but on the face of it, there seems to be an order to it although it fails at times. Whether there is a system or not, getting knocked out because you are in last position and have to face the guy in first position does not help your odds for winning that round. > > The items you can get during the NPC battles, yes.., that is entirely RnG, but what you make of those combined with your champions / synergy vs opponents is not luck based. Of course you decide what you make of the items. But the fact that you got those items is luck. Some people get better items than other people, and again that is luck. > > The game just takes more than right and left clicking a mouse. Yes, you also need to move your mouse. No amount of game knowledge (skill???) will ever beat blind luck. Put 8 challenger players in a single game and only 1 player will win. Does that mean the other 7 challenger players lack skill or luck? You tell me.
Inf7nite (EUW)
: The game is not only luck but also involves skill. In the long run everyone has as much good and bad luck as everyone. So in the long run it comes down to skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Inf7nite,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PqWTUlEF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-27T11:54:16.986+0000) > > The game is not only luck but also involves skill. > In the long run everyone has as much good and bad luck as everyone. > So in the long run it comes down to skill. No. First of all it is not skill, it is game knowledge. Anything you can think of still reqires the RNG to fall in your favour. There are only 2 things you can actually do in the game: 1) Lose the first rounds to get first pick in the secon carousel, and even then you might not get what you need because its not there or your other first picker takes that item/champion before you can get to it. 2) Start a game with friends and let them lose so you can win. I see people doing this more and more, which is bad for the game btw. EVERYTHING else is based on RNG.
Luqiez (EUW)
: TFT: all about luck!
It is more about luck than skill, and skill is the wrong word anyway. There is no skill, only knowledge of the game that might help you not to end 8th. Anything better than 8th requires luck. Some people re-roll and get 9 Garen. Other people re-roll and get stuck with 7 Draven and NEVER get the last 2 units. So re-rolling at the right time might be considered a skill, but still you need a lot of luck for it to work. Most people in high elo got there because they were among the first to know about the hyper roll a couple of patches back. That was game knowledge (skill?) which made them win more. Most people now have equal knowledge of the game and therefor the luck factor is more important again. Every game I have won was with luck. My luck for getting the right champ and items at the right time, which is definitely not a skill. Or my luck that my opponants were even more unlucky than me, which also is not a skill. So when you play TFT you know it is RNG and you might just get lucky or not. My main concern is the unfair distribution of items and the carousel. The carousel is so wrong in so many ways and there is no need for it. They should remove the carousel and just add more monster levels. And everybody should get an equal amount of items because items are decisive.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: You can get a chest every week, and there are 52 weeks in a year.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B8EuMpE2,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T06:49:33.639+0000) > > You can get a chest every week, and there are 52 weeks in a year. The game does not give you a chest every week. It gives you the possibility to earn a chest every week. A lot of people will not be able to earn a chest every week. If you main 1 or 2 champions then you will only get 2 chest on those 2 champions and no more. Still, every chest needs to be earned though S, missions and level up. The game does not give chests, unless its their 10 year anniversary.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: With 4% chance of dropping, you have a 50%-50% chance of getting a gemstone if you open 17 chests. So if you opened more than 17 chest during 4 years, you are more likely than not to get one. There's also a bad luck protection, which makes it so that you can't open 50 chests without getting a gemstone. You get 52 chests a year, so since 2015 you were able to get around 200 chests, and with each having a 10% chance of dropping another chance, 220 chests. So even if you only played a few games every 4 months, you would still get a gemstone. Not even mentioning the there are a lot of free loot and orbs Riot gives us aside from the chest, ones that have double chance of dropping gemstones.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B8EuMpE2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T06:39:09.695+0000) > > With 4% chance of dropping, you have a 50%-50% chance of getting a gemstone if you open 17 chests. So if you opened more than 17 chest during 4 years, you are more likely than not to get one. > There's also a bad luck protection, which makes it so that you can't open 50 chests without getting a gemstone. You get 52 chests a year, so since 2015 you were able to get around 200 chests, and with each having a 10% chance of dropping another chance, 220 chests. > So even if you only played a few games every 4 months, you would still get a gemstone. > > Not even mentioning the there are a lot of free loot and orbs Riot gives us aside from the chest, ones that have double chance of dropping gemstones. Interesting calculation that I can not follow or agree with. Opening 17 chests does not increase the odds to 50/50, that is unfortunately not how chance works. The chance is still (assuming you are right) 4%. So that would mean you would need to open at least 25 chests to get 1 with a gemstone. Assuming you have bad luck it will be 50 according to your protection statement. Why do you get 52 chests a year? I do not just get 52 chests. You need to play a lot of games to level up and get chests that way. You need to play with friends to get an S in your premade team so people get chests on owned champions. Or you need to play the missions to get chests that way. If you do not put the work in it then you do not get 52 chests for just playing a few games every 4 months. I did put the work in it to get all those chests. But still on average I get about 1 gemstone per year, but also had a year with none. Only this year it is more because of the 2 gemstones in the anniversary gift. Still on average it would take me about 8 to 10 years to get 10 gemstones together. I will not buy chests with money. So, to the original poster, If you are a young player and will play for many more years to come then you could wait. But are the skins so great you want to wait for that? I just take a chest from the gemstone and accept whatever is in there. But of course that is a personal choice knowing I will not play so much in the future anyway and thus even get less gemstones.
Rioter Comments
: game is dog
You aro so right, but there will be a forum troll here telling you its all your own fault anyway. If you can not carry your team bla bla bla bla,....
Rioter Comments
PlΓΊmp (EUNE)
: There Was Unexpected Error With The Login Session. Please try again. HEEEEEELP!
I have the same, after a couple of retries it works,... but then the game client might freeze up during loading which is GREAT in ranked games. https://imgur.com/a/J5dnZ7M
Spirtoulhs (EUNE)
: Teamfight Tactics (TFT) item recipes in the tab keyboard key.
Aaahhh, you mean a nice item overlay like [THIS](https://www.overwolf.com/app/TFTactics.gg-TFTactics) with item information like everybody else is already using?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kenwy (EUNE)
: TFT
Yes, every game gets better with more skins. We need more skins plz.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Sunney Drake

Level 222 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion