BigManJones (EUNE)
: The implications of the misuse of the "missing enemy" ping, and a solution.
People missusing the missing ping really does bother me because it's confusing, not because it's "offensive". If someone starts spamming the missing ping at midlane I'm going to assume their mid might pop up any time, or if it's in the jungle I'm going to assume an enemy was just there. Even if I can see all enemy champs on the map I still had to look at the map just because of that ping. It's just not a good idea to tell your teammates that an enemy is missing when they're not.
: Can we please fix the scoreboard?
Reichs (EUNE)
: Why laners say they have had "0 ganks", when they have actually got many?
People tend to exaggerate, so few ganks (or less than the enemy laner got) tends to become "0 ganks".
: Life of a support main
My personal favorite is when you've just been in a tense fight, you've used everything you can and you're making your gettaway with the adc while both of you havelow health and no mana & you take a moment to congratule yourself for another suscessful save. And then your adc turns around, runs straight into the enemy, and dies.
: Enemy team managed to remake when every player was playing from the first second!!!"UNFAIR"
Seems like a bug. Our team got the option to remake after one of our players didn't connect during loadingscreen but connected a few seconds after the game started. It shouldn't proc when that happens. If you're wondering we declined the remake.
: Alternative to probuilds.net
Some popular sites are: mobafire.com champion.gg lolking.net
Ascentium (EUNE)
: Disgusting behaviour
You only get the notification if your report was one of the last ones needed, so don't actually know how many of the ones you report get punished.
Mizognida (EUNE)
: Smurfs :/
I've had that happen to friends who have tried out League before and the system tends to adjust after a while and start pairing new players with new players and smurfs with smurfs. It just needs a bunch of games to figure it all out. Basically just hang in there and he should find himself having more balanced games.
: In-game bug afer 5th minute
You shouldn't dismiss the idea that it's due to another program just because you've had them for a long time. Sometimes new updates to either the programs or League can cause problems you haven't had before. When you say your character freezes, do you mean you disconnect or that you just can't move? Also do you have the same problem when you use your mobile internet from the start of the game?
: Oh odd. She used to be classified as Noxian but I just checked the page and you're right. My mistake.
Morgana still owns a bakery in Noxus as far as I know :D I don't recall her ever officially fighting for Noxus though.
: Game randomly freezing, I demand a response
You might have better luck contacting support: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us There's not a lot of info to go on in your post but it's possible another program is causing the issues.
Brokenhz (EUW)
: im 100% sure that afk is punished with queue time.Thats all.100% sure only if they didnt add something else and i dont know.
You can get banned for leaving/going afk if you do it enough times.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: I wonder if spam pinging justifies a report. It seems to occur way too frequenty in my experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Ilovemobas,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=euqeE1rF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-03T13:46:07.829+0000) > > I wonder if spam pinging justifies a report. It seems to occur way too frequenty in my experience. If someone is using pings to disrupt the game then that's definitely griefing, which is reportable. The thing about the report system is that it's not set in stone, as in the players have a lot of say in what goes and what doesn't. If you think something is reportable then it is, however a lot of other players need to think so too before it's punishable.
Brokenhz (EUW)
: Plz bigger punishment for afk/ragequit/negative attitude???
How do you know they don't get punished? You only get a notification that action has been taken if your report was one of the last ones needed.
Porumbar (EUNE)
: Can we report players who are taunting others ?
A bit of competitive back and forth is allowed but straight up flaming or insulting each other isn't. If you think someone's writing things that are beyond good sportsmanship you should report them after the game.
Doorlord2 (EUNE)
: troll problem
Well... what do you count as a troll?
abixbg (EUNE)
: Should we report players for "gg ez" spam?
I tend to report it, because like you said it's unsportsmanlike. However I don't report people who say "gg ez" after they lose. Unless you're reporting people after every game I wouldn't worry too much about your feedback score.
Ecstatic (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sync01,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=UBNWaI9o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-17T14:40:30.952+0000) > > As far as I know you get the option to remake if someone on your team doesn't connect within 3 minutes, and only then. > So if your jungler was connected but left you can't remake. He was legit af k the whole game,didnt buy one single item
> [{quoted}](name=Madvillain,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=UBNWaI9o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-17T14:50:22.526+0000) > > He was legit af k the whole game,didnt buy one single item Doesn't matter, if he was connected sometime during the first 3 minutes you can't remake.
RDavid13 (EUW)
: Account Banned
If you need more info on third party programs you can find that here: [https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/225266848-Third-Party-Applications](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/225266848-Third-Party-Applications)
Ecstatic (EUNE)
: No remake?
As far as I know you get the option to remake if someone on your team doesn't connect within 3 minutes, and only then. So if your jungler was connected but left you can't remake.
: Ultimate green dot removed. Intended or bug?
It's a bug as far as I know, had it in one game earlier today.
: NOT CLASH RELATED POST (I need help pls)
I have won a lot of games that seemed like a sure lose because my team didn't give up. Truth is the game isn't over until the nexus is gone and being behind early doesn't equal a loss just like an early advantage no matter how big doesn't guarantee a win. So don't give up and focus on taking down objectives (towers, inhibs, dragons, herald, baron) and you can turn the game. It's also important to remember that even if you don't win you're learning how to play when you're behind, meaning you're more likely to win in a similiar situation in the future. However if you give up you won't learn and you're just as likely to lose next time.
: Perplexed by last patch(es) - shields nerfs
You're going to have to be a bit more strategic on how you use your shield but the fast reaction times have always been a challenge with shielding supports, it's why they're considered harder to play than healing supports. I actually think the Lulu nerf makes sense since her shield was 6 seconds with a 10 second cd on lvl1, not to mention that the buff (pix) still stays for same time as before. Basically just means that you no longer can randomly shield "in case" your adc takes dmg.
iamawzum (EUNE)
: How much time will it take me to lvl up my honor
It is possible to get you honor level back but I can't say how long it will take. As far as I understand it the time depends on how you behave. Get honor & honor others = faster, trigger the chat filter & get reported = slower. You shouldn't let other use your account though, chances are you'll get permabanned since it against the ToS.
: 1 day of Clash - FAQ and Known Issues
Same problem here :/ Our team got an auto loss after waiting in queue when the game didn't start, but one of us appeared to remain in the queue until they restarted the client.
Jeízo (EUW)
: It says in the confirm email that round 1 begins at 02:00 CEST 26 May? And in the ruling document it says excpected time is 19:00 26 May. Did you type it wrong in the email?
> [{quoted}](name=Jeízo,realm=EUW,application-id=wRt0H1Af,discussion-id=4ot81ax8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-24T12:37:56.370+0000) > > It says in the confirm email that round 1 begins at 02:00 CEST 26 May? And in the ruling document it says excpected time is 19:00 26 May. Did you type it wrong in the email? Hey! The estimated time for round 1 is 19:00 CEST 26th of May. Thanks for pointing out the different time in the email, it's been fixed now.
Borklaz (EUNE)
: do riot make small tournaments?
There is currently a tournament on Battlegrounds open to all players on EUW: https://battlegrounds.leagueoflegends.com/hcB5Y7Znh9tcroxEzNVBKssq
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Open Qualifiers
The adjudicators are not admins for this tournament. I can't speak for anyone regarding this but I can poke a rioter. However any potential issue will be solved directly with the team in question :)
: Ragnarök bracket
Hey! Just press the tournament in Battlegrounds and you'll get there. See this picture for extra directions :) http://imgur.com/a/6COB6
GGS Jesu (EUW)
: RAGNARÖK EUNE accounts are not listed this year ? Why ? Or Where is the link for it ?
Hey! The list you're looking for is posted on the esports board, we'll put a copy on the Battlegrounds board as well so it's easier to find :)
: Help
You need to show improvement in order to get loot again. Obviously we don't know exactly what to do but writing positive things in the chat should help.
: Schlacht um Runeterra- Neuer Client
Please post on the German board for German tournaments, the adjudicators here don't admin them. We also don't understand you so chances of getting an answer is a lot higher there.
Spinka (EUNE)
: Point of reporting insults and griving players
There's plenty of posts on the board of people getting punished so from that alone we know Riot does something with the reports. When you report someone and they get punished you only get the notification _if_ your report were one of the last ones needed to trigger a punishment. That doesn't mean they didn't get punished, just that you didn't get to know about it.
Yaseen9 (EUW)
: ranked rewards
Rewards are still being handed out so you might just get yours later than your friends.
: Riot doesnt care '' some peoples '' report.
You only get the notification if your report was one of the last ones needed to trigger a punishment. So many people you have reported have gotten punished - you just don't know it. Like some have said in the comments above; just ignore and report.
: What is the requirement for a player to be punished?
You only get the notification if your report was one of the last ones needed to trigger a punishment.
Yolo Ekko (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=N0rthStar95,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=x840lvAd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-10T13:38:54.658+0000) > > Okay thanks. Great time to farm key fragments though XD You'll get lots of key fragments but no chests unless you are in a team. Invite friends to play with you and then you'll have no bots on your team but the enemy will. Free win. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Yolo Ekko,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=x840lvAd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-11-10T20:18:27.658+0000) > > You'll get lots of key fragments but no chests unless you are in a team. Invite friends to play with you and then you'll have no bots on your team but the enemy will. Free win. :D You can get chests in aram, premade or no, as long as you own the champion :)
erti12 (EUNE)
: Key fragments
If you need keys ARAM is the quickest way to get them as far as I know, but you don't get keys from an S grade.
: Do you have a acc on EUNE?
> [{quoted}](name=LipstickGirl,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=qTW4Zz7q,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-11-08T12:00:42.846+0000) > > Do you have a acc on EUNE? Yeah I've got a smurf on eune. I'll add you :)
Yolo Ekko (EUW)
: Passive Playstyle Vs Aggressive Playstyle
Part of being a support is being able to read your team. Knowing when to be agressive and when to be defensive is vital for a support, so focus on learning how to do that better. It will solve the problem you're having right now.
: Could really need a "trainer" (Using Discord)
Support may look easy at first glance but it's one of the hardest roles. You can always just "ride along" with your team and pick up some assists but that's not what supporting is about. If you want some tips and tricks for the supports you play I'm happy to help :)
proliarides (EUNE)
: Worst day for ranked
As someone who ended up in silver after the placements this season and played my way back to plat I can def say that plat is not worse than silver. However - There's a good amount of boosted players in plat 5 (in my experience) who shouldn't be placed that high. They can't play at that level and end up basically ruining the game for everyone else, and when you're in high gold or low plat you can get placed with them.
: I tried but it doesn't work, it doesn't have player behaviour just other stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=7outina 223,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EaVWEWk4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-07T21:30:30.491+0000) > > I tried but it doesn't work, it doesn't have player behaviour just other stuff. Just select "I have a question about League of Legends/Riot Games". I think the support doesn't handle cases unless they come from the client but they might take a closer look at the player if you contact them.
: An anonymous guy threatens me.
Click "support" at the top of the page and then "submit a request".
Wuangen (EUW)
: Royal Guardians
dj xzx has a new summoner name and is now known as Gopchu. You'll be able to scout if you search for that instead :)
neo4 (EUNE)
: New substitute?
Unfortunately it's not possible to make changes to the roster between rounds. If your team have subs on your roster you're free to use them, but no players can be added or switched at this point in the tournament.
Imbi (EUW)
: Difficulties due to schedule changes
The 3rd round is still on the 5th, the 4th round is on the 7th. The schedule seen at sign up was not finalized, which is why it said "expected play times". However should you move forward from the 3rd round speak to an Adjudicator directly after your games - we're always available in the tournament chat some time before, and after the games (and of course during).
Show more

Sync01

Level 104 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion