: pretty pathetic from riot if im honest, they need to take away my victorious sivir skin because if honour was around when i got that there was no way id be level 2
It's ok, this made me very bitter and even more toxic, I'm honor 0 now. I stopped trying to please the dumb honor system
: If anyone wants to duo in this magnificent #1 game in the world add me on the account in the photo
Kpuc (EUW)
: Please Rito, extend it again! :) Only this time... :D {{sticker:draven-pose}}
Would be nice, it's unfair people getting chat restricted near the end of season get the short end of the stick like this
Wormio BHR (EUNE)
: I completely agree. I think Riot will change it to be honest, they can't think that the current honor system is good, I'm sure they're aware of that, you'll see.
Yeah, I don't see in what would this makes sense either. Their last year approach made perfect sense, so that the chat restriction timing didn't matter.
Synchrone (EUW)
: > there is no such thing as a "variation of harshness". After explicitly pointing it out for you, you still saying that just proves you just don't want to have a logical discussion. Your only purpose here is to take a "holier than thou" attitude with everyone, which is actually quite hypocritical of you judging by all the negative and passive aggressive comments you've been posting on the forums for at least the past week. So yeah, I think we're done here.
> [{quoted}](name=Finnlander123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000009,timestamp=2019-11-05T22:31:58.475+0000) > > lmfao I just wrote the exact same thing to that dude and now I read your comment :) lol, well, yeah xD I mean it's obvious
: > [{quoted}](name=Synchrone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3kar4A4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:34:37.478+0000) > > All I see is a bunch of plat 4 games in the image you posted? Look closely and you'll understand what i'm talking about. Also, it's "TIER AVERAGE", meaning the Average MMR of all players combined in that match and not a Platinum match. High MMR because of boosting.
The image you posted provides no other indication of what rank the player is. What exactly ARE you talking about?
: Clear case of Account getting boosted
All I see is a bunch of plat 4 games in the image you posted?
Synchrone (EUW)
: > there is no such thing as a "variation of harshness". After explicitly pointing it out for you, you still saying that just proves you just don't want to have a logical discussion. Your only purpose here is to take a "holier than thou" attitude with everyone, which is actually quite hypocritical of you judging by all the negative and passive aggressive comments you've been posting on the forums for at least the past week. So yeah, I think we're done here.
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:04:58.209+0000) > > the projection game is strong with this one I'll give you a week or two to figure out why that statement you just made is self contradictory.
Synchrone (EUW)
: > there is no such thing as a "variation of harshness". After explicitly pointing it out for you, you still saying that just proves you just don't want to have a logical discussion. Your only purpose here is to take a "holier than thou" attitude with everyone, which is actually quite hypocritical of you judging by all the negative and passive aggressive comments you've been posting on the forums for at least the past week. So yeah, I think we're done here.
> i'm sorry but i'm not in the habit of telling people what they like to hear just because anything else may offend them Yeah, no, keep telling yourself that. Your entire set of replies consisted of strawman fallacies. You're either purposefully using them thinking you'd get away with it or you're simply unable to have a debate, and you truly believe your answers to be smart, in which case I can only say book case example of Dunning-Kruger. Either way, this has been a waste of my time, so I'll stop now.
Synchrone (EUW)
: > there is no such thing as a "variation of harshness". After explicitly pointing it out for you, you still saying that just proves you just don't want to have a logical discussion. Your only purpose here is to take a "holier than thou" attitude with everyone, which is actually quite hypocritical of you judging by all the negative and passive aggressive comments you've been posting on the forums for at least the past week. So yeah, I think we're done here.
> did you read what i wrote after that or did you just stop there and ignored the rest because you can't be bothered to get your question answered? Yeah they're random statements backed by no logical train of thought > i'm trully flattered to understand that you've stalked me so far down the rabbit hole. i only hope you actually learned something along the way Don't flatter yourself. It's called message history, you click a person's name and it shows the posts, I hope you learned something, you're welcome. Didn't bother to scroll past one week, you didn't seem that interesting, just a generic internet troll
: the season begins at the begining of the year and ends somewhere near the end it always has the timeline is stipulated more accurately at the begining of every season in a specific post, along with the rules for the season. should riot change their mind along the way they uisually let everyone know ahead of time **there is no such thing as a "variation of harshness"**. the harshness is always the same. what changes is the time left till the end of season when a certain percentage of players get a reward based on their performance during the season. the reason you believe that there is a variation is because the punishments require a long and arduous reforming process that takes a lot of **TIME**. if you should blame anyone for slipping up and flaming when you don't have enough time to make up for it, look no further than the mirror.
> there is no such thing as a "variation of harshness". After explicitly pointing it out for you, you still saying that just proves you just don't want to have a logical discussion. Your only purpose here is to take a "holier than thou" attitude with everyone, which is actually quite hypocritical of you judging by all the negative and passive aggressive comments you've been posting on the forums for at least the past week. So yeah, I think we're done here.
: >And you still haven't addressed what Wormio said, that the system's punishment harshness differs depending on the time of the season, which is not intended I'm sure. if a punishment wasn't harsh there would be no point to have the punishment in the first place like Wormio said >> [{quoted}](name=Wormio BHR,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-05T12:08:46.168+0000) > > with even lvl 5 honor, then you slip and get a 10 game chat restriction which is nothing on the previous seasons.. the 10 game chat restriction didn't mean anything before honor so it was basically a pointless punishment unlike today and wether it occurs in june or october is the fault of the one who flamed. and no ammount of mental gymnastics and tossing blame around to whomever feels better for the flamer will change that
> if a punishment wasn't harsh there would be no point to have the punishment in the first place I don't mean to assume that you're purposefully ignoring my point, but it seems you are. I'm not talking about the intensity of the harshness, but the varying of the intensity of the harshness depending on the point in the season. You have yet to point out what the purpose of that VARIATION is
: if punishments didn't sting, there'd be no point to give them out in the first place
I wouldn't call an entire ranked season voided "a sting" though. More like annihilation/overkill.
: >Obviously the good player is the person who has level 5 honor if you were paying attention, wouldn't that be a good way to gauge a non-toxic player? Pay attention. My argument has roots to stand on, not mere legs my boy. Try digging this argument out. high honor level is not an indicator of a good person since you can get honor 5 simply by carrying and not saying a word ever. we've had honor 5 players on these boards with chatlogs full of slurs before that's like saying mastery 7 or a high mastery score is an indicator that you know what your champion does and people can win games with you, when all it takes to get both of those is to play the game a lot For example, the {{champion:74}} with the highest mastery socre in the world (9.975.728) is currently in silver 4 and has mostly been placed in bronze since season 3 your roots are just for show and your ad hominems are not worth adressing.
Saying honor level doesn't reflect a person's honor is basically admitting the system is flawed though. And you still haven't addressed what Wormio said, that the system's punishment harshness differs depending on the time of the season, which is not intended I'm sure. It's almost not punishing at all to have a chat restrict beginning of season, you have a whole season time to recover. But It's completely ruthless if you get the same chat restrict at the end of the season, with no time to recover, and thus guaranteed ranked rewards loss basically.
: Nope they said they wouldn't do it this year https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037920793-End-of-Season-2019- Im also currenlty honor lvl 1 with only one checkpoint even tho i play everyday with honorable behaviour im realy sad that i wont get the rewards either :/
I only got a chat restriction and honor 1, it just happened, feels really bad, no chance to recover in time for the rewards. The article says they eased the climb from Honor 1 to 2, but my honor is still locked, with less than 2 weeks left to go... An entire year of ranked progress lost basically, just for having a bunch of bad games and losing my cool. This isn't right
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Synchrone

Level 80 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion