Zanador (EUNE)
: Cases like yours have led to the current system. As you mentioned, a lot of factors contributed to your reaction. Losing finals, offline events and maybe some recent experience in other matches too. This Malphite could have gone through something very similar, and just as you snapped out of character due to something you would have ignored otherwise, he maybe did the same. Context can be very important, but by it's nature it's messy. That's why real legal systems in the world are complicated and slow. There were lots of similar conversations ever since the first forum got opened, and in the end, the only realistic system that treated everyone equally seemed to be one that is based on the idea of ignoring context, because in the end everyone is responsible for their own actions.
I guess what you're saying but if you're having a bad day you shouldn't flame others just because you don't agree with what they're doing in game. I agree that people should get punished either way, but I also think that punishments should be different in different situations. You can only judge based on things that happened in-game, but it should differ based on situation either way.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: MOST of the time you won't receive an ifr if someone gets punished from your report So nope, you have NO IDEA if they got punished or nah
Well, I sent a ticket to player support (Not asking to get honor 5 back), and he/she said that they were going to evaluate his case, since he/she agrees that his behaviour was bad. However they will not share any more information about this due to privacy reasons. So I guess, he just got away with it until now. I don't know if he is getting punished, but if I got this response, he wasn't punished after that game.
dino0 (EUW)
: I I say both going honro 1 after 1 restriction and at the end end of each year it's bullshit
Well it depends on what is said in that 1st time, but if it wasn't so BAD, I agree. Yet again, if they warned when they detect that a player behaved badly, they could downgrade him to honor 1, he was warned and chose to keep behaving like that. But not at the season end, it doesn't seem fair... Imagine: 1000 games well behaved 3 games bad behaved - Honor 1. People are human, not everyone can just accept and ignore flame.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: How do you know that the other person got away with it tho? And nah, just because it's closer to the end of the season, doesn't mean you should get a lighter punishment than what you would get at the start of the season
When the person you report gets punished you receive a message. I personally think that isn't fair. If you flame others for no reason at the start of season you can recover and end honor 5. If you lose you mind because you're in a bad day and others offend, you can't recover and you end at honor 1.
Rioter Comments
: Ryze strats
Ryze is a champion that needs a lot of coordination between the whole team, that's one of the reasons why he isn't so used. Try to learn from videos on youtube like the one Khou3azrine suggested.

Synk1904

Level 213 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion