Hansiman (EUW)
: It's obvious what your intent here is, and you're not fooling anyone.
If you start talking to me, can you have some personal culture and answer question when I ask you?
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
Why are you silent? Answer!
: NA UNBAN EXPERIMENT HAS FAILED
Reasons for permabanning for words it's like rioters brain - 404
Hansiman (EUW)
Hello Cpt Mindreader, can you answer a question?
Hansiman (EUW)
If it's obvious then tell me please, what my intent here is? Capitan Mindreader.
: ***
I didn't realize that eight digits can be associated with offensive things and to be honest I didn't know when Hitler was born before I change my name. I want to change it but I don't have enough BE, its reason for punishing?
: ***
> Because it was the birth day of the man that blablabla Not only that person was born this day, and not only that happened this day.
Hansiman (EUW)
: So just the 20th of April? ~~That also is the date of the Columbine school shooting. Certain you were not trying to reference that?~~ Edit: I see you make a point that it's a reference to the 19th century. I'm assuming the year you set this to is 1889?
Yes, it was 1889, my great grandfather birthday. What wrong is with this date? Any mass death civil people like a school shooting, terrorist attack, plane catastrophe. It was day of any battle, war, dropping the atomic bomb? Till now, the community said that only these dates should be punished, my name doesn't fit. I didn't tell my name at the start, because I want to discover what dates are "good" and what are "bad". Doesn't exist a list of bannable dates. I didn't understand why @riot punish me without any warning. Support refers to TOS witch stands for: > Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. * My name was falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games? - NOPE * My name contained personally identifying information? - NOPE * My name was offensive? - NOPE * My name was defamatory? - NOPE * My name was vulgar? - NOPE * My name was obscene? - NOPE * My name was sexually explicit? - NOPE * My name was racial? - NOPE * My name was ethical? - Nope * My name was objectionable? - NOPE, this was a date when nothing wrong was happening.
TEMP23452 (EUW)
: Date - Inappropriate summoner name?
So, any @riot worker can explain the account suspension reason? How date can be offensive summoner name?
Jsp (EUW)
: Riot should ban each and every one of these dates used as names: https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/auschwitz-key-dates
I agree, that was terrible dates and using them as a name is at least not funny. My name is not on the list, it's from XIX not XX century. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
: So 420? Yeah, just google that and you'll know pretty soon why it got removed xD Apparently riot isn't a fan of weed.
I'm not a fan of weed either. :(
RallerenP (EUW)
: I mean, it'll accept it. You CAN probably have it as your username. But it'll just get removed. It serves literally no purpose other than to upset people. And if you do something purely to upset people, then you deserve to be punished imo.
What do you mean upset people? Every day someone is born - that's grateful day for family and every day someone dies - that's a sad day and can upset. It's a reason for 2 weeks account suspension? My nickname wasn't a date like 11/9 2001, it wasn't any war, battle, terrorist attack date. It was just 20 april - my great grandfather born day.
Rioter Comments

TEMP23452

Level 36 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion