: > [{quoted}](name=TSM 420Blaze2G,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VB9IEzBx,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-30T19:16:39.671+0000) > > What? i didnt even say one other toxic thing, sorry but i dont understand you. That's true, you didn't say _one_ other toxic thing... >TSM 420Blaze2G: u are lvl 6 and die to lvl 4 rammus > TSM 420Blaze2G: i cant help you > TSM 420Blaze2G: report vel flame > TSM 420Blaze2G: dude stop i took 6 of his camp > TSM 420Blaze2G: he is under lvl > TSM 420Blaze2G: and he still kills you > TSM 420Blaze2G: and u feed > TSM 420Blaze2G: now be quiet and blame yourself > TSM 420Blaze2G: 0/(8 bot and blame jungle > TSM 420Blaze2G: 3/15 bot > TSM 420Blaze2G: he was free ...you said _eleven_ other toxic things.
TSM 420Blaze2G: u are lvl 6 and die to lvl 4 rammus, thats a statement trying to say this shouldnt happend. that is not toxic thats stating a fact. TSM 420Blaze2G: i cant help you. Their botlane is 6/0 if i come to gank we alle die. TSM 420Blaze2G: report vel flame. he was calling me a trash player and saying i was afk, i belive that is fair. TSM 420Blaze2G: dude stop i took 6 of his camp TSM 420Blaze2G: he is under lvl TSM 420Blaze2G: and he still kills you. told me i didnt nothing all game so told him what i did and why theyt shouldnt get killed by him. TSM 420Blaze2G: and u feed, they were somewhere around 0/6 which is feeding in my book. TSM 420Blaze2G: now be quiet and blame yourself. He was typing more than playing and focusing on my games instead of his own which lead to feeding so told him to stop. TSM 420Blaze2G: 0/(8 bot and blame jungle. i dont see how you can go 0/8 and have it be not your fault. TSM 420Blaze2G: 3/15 bot, just saying they kept dying maybe a bit toxic. TSM 420Blaze2G: he was free. we could have gotten a free kill but they were typing instead so thats not nice.
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM 420Blaze2G,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VB9IEzBx,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-10-30T19:06:21.080+0000) > > Im sorry you don't belive me. And that you comment the same as 2 others. Really? Wow, it's almost as if more than one person can come to the same conclusion that telling someone to take their life over a video game and then covering for it with an excuse that many people besides you have uttered before is a horrible thing to do that makes your ban (assuming that that's what you meant in the title) a whole lot less surprising, or something! > So you really think this is permabanable :) Yes. Even _without_ the suicide wish, yes.
What? i didnt even say one other toxic thing, sorry but i dont understand you.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Telling someone to go kill themselves over a video game is absolutely behavior that is permabannable. However, if you were permabanned, this means it's not the first time you get punished for your behavior. Despite how horrible it is to tell someone to commit suicide, you will get a 14 day ban for it first.
So after being flamed for 30 min and being called worse things, this is still that bad i need a permaband? i guess we will have to agree on disagreeing.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I said %%% as a goodbye which means kiss in my language and was later informed that it can mean "kill yourself" and i see that wasnt very good. Nobody will believe that excuse. It's very obvious what your intent was behind that message based on the context of your chat.
Im sorry you don't belive me. And that you comment the same as 2 others. So you really think this is permabanable :)
hmm (EUNE)
: The flaming wasn't that bad considering I see worse in every game. What is most punishable imo is that you refuse to teamplay. If you got permaban its too strict. But is this really the only thing you've done?
I did not refuse to teamwork, i was sitting top and invading instead of ganking bot since focusing on losing lanes isnt the best way to win games. But no i have done more bad stuff but that wasnt included in the reason for banning me which i dont understand.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

TSM 420Blaze2G

Level 98 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion