: Becareful
Without reason is subjective, I personally feel that I done nothing since my suspension to warrant a ban, even when ignoring toxicity coming from my team the 3 games i played, but again it's an "auto feedback" system, it takes no account of context and it doesn't look at other peoples chat logs, only yours. So when i typed "you %%%%% rofl" to the person i was laning against who responded with "i know lol" it will flag up if i'm reported by anyone, even the person that's spamming that i should die of cancer. I've already sent a ticket to riot support, though on that webpage it states that they will not reverse a perm ban through the auto feedback system, so ultimately the account is gone due to a terrible system in place. Funny thing is, it doesn't even bother me that my account is perm banned, I rarely play anymore as it is. I just wanted to give a heads up to the people that do wish to continue playing and have suffered from the auto feedback system that even if you have reformed, you're still at a huge risk even by not saying anything at all
Rioter Comments
: Azir.
Morellos-> stinger-> rylais after that the choice is yours, I play a lot of azir myself, but I played against someone that built that and I'll be honest, even though I won the game, it was so obnoxious to lane against, even as ahri. i only won through him having no idea on how to play azir mid-late game
: G2 played so much better against Fanatic and Origen in the last two matches of Spring Split than everything they showed so far at MSI. I guess it's their nervs coming through, something that most likly wouldn't have happened to Fanatic or OG, who have so much more experience. Since G2 won the Srping Split, they have good chance for going to Worlds ... terrifing thought.
> [{quoted}](name=play a faya,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=V2p5FX1f,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-07T12:30:43.434+0000) > > G2 played so much better against Fanatic and Origen in the last two matches of Spring Split than everything they showed so far at MSI. > I guess it's their nervs coming through, something that most likly wouldn't have happened to Fanatic or OG, who have so much more experience. > > Since G2 won the Srping Split, they have good chance for going to Worlds ... terrifing thought. I disagree, I don't think they played better, just the meta suited their playstyle better, just bum rush the enemy and face f*ck them in the early game so they don't touch lat e. Watching G2 in EU LCS and even the one or two games i bothered to watch in MSI, it just looks like they're playing like it's dynamic queue which took all other teams by surprise, they're used to playing against teams that think and play tactically, not chase you down across the map for 45 seconds just to get that grey screen out of you.
Archonios (EUNE)
: Why is League becoming so complex?
You think this is challenging? They notify you when all the buffs will spawn. I preferred it when you could remove the vision from the enemy and then they were clueless on the respawn time, it actually made the game more tactical, now who the f*ck cares about warding a dragon, you know when the enemy has done it and you know when it will respawn, same with baron, same with camps. The game is easy in that respect. The only difficult thing about this game is trying not to get cluster f*cked under your turret by 3-4 people at level 5, but then again let's face it, in league of burst you only need two people or just one leblanc to tower dive.
: Faker is god, god is chuck.
> [{quoted}](name=Superslimface,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=PGHR90EZ,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2016-05-06T12:01:54.273+0000) > > Faker is god, god is chuck. someone watched the new Supernatural episode, high 5 o/
Eveninn (EUW)
: I think it got changed so it just displays a "?" Next to the ones you can't see now.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EgHZEpfX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-03T09:22:54.390+0000) > > I think it got changed so it just displays a "?" Next to the ones you can't see now. That's never came up for me, is it in the settings?
: How can i improve MIA awareness?
Unless they changed it, hit tab and people that are Mia are greyed out, people that are in vision are white
Rioter Comments
DarkByast (EUW)
: How do I master other lanes?
And this is what the community should be like.
DarkByast (EUW)
: How do I master other lanes?
As I'm on my lunch at work I thought I'd just help out a little more. Mid lane champions you should learn : Ahri, orianna, lissandra, lulu(flex pick) these are safe strong picks with a decent early and strong late game, it also enables you to either carry or support a carry, depending on game situations. Should be a staple for any midlaner. Personally I don't play ad mid champions but as zed is a facerolling champion now, he might be worth picking up especially with the QSS and Zhonya nerf incoming (good job riot) Azir, Leblanc are also two that you should think about playing after more experience, leblanc can close out a game in under 30 minutes if played right, azir on the other hand means you'll win games over 30 minutes due to his hyper carry late game.
DarkByast (EUW)
: How do I master other lanes?
1) ignore other people talking sh*t, if they have nothing constructive to help you out, then it's not worth reading 2) learn to trade effectively, learn champion abilities and Timing, when they can't trade back with abilities is when you should look to trade 3) watch streams and pro matches, watch their movements, warding, trading and mechanics 4) main 2 champions in each role, these will be your go to picks on a blind pick or to prevent a tilt after a bad game 5) normal or ranked- there's no difference where you learn roles as there's no competitive league since solo Q removal, so practice in either one. 6) farm- 16 CS is a kill, if you trade effectively and get a cs advantage, use it to zone or roam when your lane is pushed (get vision while moving around too) 7) again, ignore people that talk sh*t. 8) back to trading in lane with this one. Dodge abilities over dealing damage. 9) tax all lanes and jungle when there's nothing else to do. I know this isn't specific really to your question, because the point I'm trying to make is that all roles (beside jungle) usually play out the same, just concentrate on your game and not others. As for jungle, usually you start on the side with your duo for a more secure pull, but if you have a difficult match up, scared of an invade then start on the other side for an easier farming path. Also, as a jungler farm till level 6-9 while showing yourself in lanes and using fog of war to make enemies unsure of where you are, then after level 6/9 pick a lane and push for towers, drop deep vision and play around that. Hope this helps.
Balm (EUW)
: Going from Gold to Plat
I was diamond last season, this season due to inactivity and the troll season riot have put us in, I ended up in silver 4, in the passed week, I've actually tried in my games and I'm now plat . (This is just so you know where my experience is coming from) Now to answer your question, when you're in high gold and you're starting to go against plat towards your promotion (in my promo games I faced plat 4 and 3) the games do indeed get harder, not because of their mechanics or game knowledge, but because they're bad. They are in the lowest of their division, they have a huge ego and believe they can fight even when they are down 70cs. This coupled with their terrible shot calling makes games drawn out and more difficult. They will sh*t talk you all game and even after you win, they talk sh*t, right up until they realise you have 150 more CS, highest damage in the game and a decent KDA. Be warned, when you do get into plat, grind the f*ck out of ranked to get into plat 2/1, just so you can get the hell out of that place.
M4nhunt66 (EUNE)
: Despite nerfs, keep Udyr permabanned, his new build makes him even more cancerous
Master Yi, Xin, Udyr are champions I ban every game, not because I don't know how to play against them, but because even when 0-10, at 25 minutes they can out duel anyone with a few items, there's no counter play, no chase potential, they're just broken, face rolling champions that promote right clicking.
HdtvSK (EUW)
: Rengar
Hint vs rengar - use your free mobile pink ward called sweeper when you see the "!" Hint vs rengar #2- 75g, pink ward.
: xPeke and PowerOfEvil
It was 2-1 to H2K, nerves are high, PoE got stomped as Kassadin, you put xPeke in to give the rest of them some direction, a foundation and to remove the stress, get PoE out of the game to just forget the last one. Then after the win, you put PoE back in as a power play to show that they can just plug in and play either mid laner. They are doing the same as Faker and Easyhoon from SKT1, they change mid laners depending on team comp/champion pool. For example, you want an Azir in your comp, you take Easyhoon over Faker. I think OG are starting to realize their win conditions, protect Zven and let him just carry.
simas123 (EUNE)
: Whimsy does not interrupt channeled spells
Also, if you polymorph a cassiopiea, she can still cast a twin fang during the start of it.
: Looking for champions to main
Just play any early game champion and win, this game has removed late game champions from viability. Just pick something like corki, cheese a first blood then win the game because after sheen at level 4, you're hitting 300-500 mixed auto damage and proc'ing your thunderlord in 0.5 seconds. Just enjoy the mess that Riot thinks is a balanced game and go from there.
Kollery (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E8TUNsfH,comment-id=000200000001000100000001,timestamp=2016-03-15T22:55:36.189+0000) > > I don't know about which Malz we talk. > Early = Complete bully > Late = Who cares > > You twist everything mate! :( Not really. Early you can have huge mana issues. He is weakest at lvl1, hence where some champs xan just kill him.
> [{quoted}](name=Kollery,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E8TUNsfH,comment-id=0002000000010001000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-16T05:32:52.101+0000) > > Not really. Early you can have huge mana issues. He is weakest at lvl1, hence where some champs xan just kill him. What? Mana issues? Dorans ring + E mana sustain makes him as obnoxious as TF with blue card sustain. Weak level 1? Have you played azir? You're forced into one skill (obviously, other skills do need said skill to work) which you can walk out of range from easily, but then again any DoT champion has a more effecient level 1 than anyone else.
Rioter Comments
EGTsLOL (EUW)
: Make people lose less LP when playing with AFK(s)
I'd rather have it so afkers get 0lp for the next 3 wins, while still suffering an lp loss when they lose. I think people aren't angry they lose LP due to an afker or leaver, just more of the fact that they don't see any meaningful punishment, if any at all. If a system was implemented so players knew those type of players were punished beside an extra 2 minutes on queues, they'd be a lot less anger at the end of those games.
Emillie (EUW)
: The current midlane meta
1) Is your champion strong early game: yes/no If yes, please move onto question 2, if no, please choose another champion and answer question 1 again. 2) do you only have one mastery page consisting of thunderlords (yes/no) If yes, proceed to next question If no, uninstall game, you only ever pick thinderlord 3) is your champion AD (yes/no) If yes, welcome to freelo If no, please repick a champion and start from question 1. Pretty much champion select now, there's no balance, just pick a champion, see if it's retardedly strong, proceed to cheese your way to high Elo with minimal skill or knowledge because, balance.
Stell (EUNE)
: Do you go full idiot-mode @20min when playing Quinn mid? :P
Most people with schizophrenia do not talk to themselves, it's usually hallucinations and being unable to distinguish between what is real and what is not. What you're describing is more associated with multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder and even then on very rare occasions will they even know the existence of the other personality. Just wanted to point that out.
: Just had worst game experience yet...
Irrelevant if it's smurf vs smurf, the strength of the mysteries alone wouldn't make a fair match up, especially thunderlord. the only way that riot could stop something like this would be to either have it so players get matched up based on summoner level or having masteries locked till level 30
Fang (EUNE)
: League of Guinsoo's Rageblade, burst and ragers.
Riot have effectivly removed late game champions, if you take one, the game is lost. Individual skill no longer matters, you're also forgetting to mention the cancer and aids infested kayle, that can 1v4 with 2 items. The ward changes are atrocious, you can no longer ward up defensively if you're behind to make picks and get back into the game, the only chance for a comeback is if the enemy team make a mistake which in the higher Elo rarely happens. Baron spawns at 20 minutes, game is over in 22 minutes. I've been on both the winning and losing side of this, I despise this patch and what it's done to a game I've spent years playing. I, Like many others on my friends list are now leaving the game due to it, it's not playable in any sense of competitive play. I also don't care if it's pre-season, because if they do make changes, there's no point in learning the new game play. If they're not going to make make many changes, it still doesn't matter because I refuse to waste my time with a terrible game. I've had a lot of fun on this game over the years and looked forward to each new season, theres been ups and downs like anything you do, but I've always wanted to come back and play, till now.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Mages...
The thing is, the price increase is too much for no increase of stats of any kind, while AD items are cheap and the new ones are strong as f*ck. "ambient gold increased which is why ap items increase blah blah blah" <-Usual response, but last time i checked AD champs get ambient gold too making it easier for them to scale.
Elexias (EUNE)
: I can't handle playing League of Legends anymore
Did you roam to help them? Did you apply pressure mid lane? Did you ping? Place deep wards? Did you call ss? Or did you sit in mid lane, farming all game and typing to your team telling them that they need to stop feeding, distracting them and wasting time instead of you playing pro-actively.
QueenD88 (EUW)
: What is the f**king point
You know karmas' root isn't blocked by his windwall yeah? same as Swains' Q. Snare, he windwalls, you walk around it, laugh and blow him up
Glasdir (EUW)
: Done with ranked.
Well no, you missed the point and took one paragraph out of context, the entire post was to point out that there are ar*eholes everywhere, not just on this game. Then again, some people are over sensitive, some people like myself are desensitised to things like this. There's no point discussing further, you've interpreted what I've said in a different manner than it was intended for, another reason why you'll akways get friction in a community no matter how big or small
: Strongest early 1v1 duelists
Didn't feel I would need to expand more than my comment, but it seems I do. Lee sin falls off LATE game, he's one of the strongest early game champions, high base damage, mobility, outplay potential, he's picked for his EARLY game, jeez
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: > It does make me laugh when people think that league has a toxic community, this game is nothing compared to the games of old, you think this community is bad, I know some poisonous ones that make this community look like a bunch of 5 year olds with papier-mâché on their faces. Robbery is fine because murder is worse. Perfect logic right there.
> [{quoted}](name=Vionicesca,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=O2AWG1zm,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2015-10-20T10:11:01.807+0000) > > Robbery is fine because murder is worse. Perfect logic right there. Context is everything, look at the post as a whole before you try and score points, thanks
LightTrack (EUNE)
: Shyvana and Fiora. Lee Sin is NOT an early game duelist. He shines in mid game best.
> [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mayGNtav,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-10-19T21:41:40.119+0000) > > Shyvana and Fiora. > Lee Sin is NOT an early game duelist. He shines in mid game best. What? Lee sin has one of the strongest level 1 in the game
Glasdir (EUW)
: Done with ranked.
It does make me laugh when people think that league has a toxic community, this game is nothing compared to the games of old, you think this community is bad, I know some poisonous ones that make this community look like a bunch of 5 year olds with papier-mâché on their faces. Words only hold meaning when you put meaning into them. It baffles me when people get upset over a pre-pubescent teenager telling them to "go and die" over the Internet, is it going to impact my life in any way? No, it won't. Not only that every computer has an anti-toxicity/anti-bullying device built in, it's called the power switch, hit that little button, go outside/go out with friends/watch TV and hey presto, nerds raging behind a computer screen doesn't even cross your mind. #lifeadvicewithTala
: Who do you convince a team...
Type with authority, don't ask them to do something, tell them. If I roam from mid to bot lane and either force a back or kill, I'll type "now go dragon" and spam the assist ping on dragon, plant a ward over the back of the pit to get vision control. 95% of people will follow, due to two factors, you've just helped ease their laning phase and you're shot calling and leading. Just always make sure it's the right call to make. Also, if your jungler is farming or cross map, I'll ping on them then ping on dragon This is just one example of course and as always nothing that involves other people can be guaranteed.
: To laners
I had a game last night where I was an Adc, my support had dc'd and I was a jinx vs braum, sivir.. My lane was pushed in 24/7, I had outplayed their dive twice, I asked nicely for help, nothing, our jungler vi, was 7-1-0 at this point, I asked if we could take dragon, get vision, I was told to wait. I waited and I waited, I fell behind and then my jungler blamed me for the loss, because they would charge off into a 1v4 before we could get there, die and then blame me for doing no damage. It works both ways, junglers are a**holes too. I even gave them an extended pull early game and warded my lane to help them gank, nothing.
Dzsime (EUNE)
: What is the scariest thing to read in LoL?
The scariest thing for me to read in League is nothing, when you have that one person, sitting there and not saying anything in champ select, you know the guy, the one where everyone has settled on where they're playing, the team is happy and ready, then they strike.. Instalock a solo lane, take clarity and heal and then sit and wait, still waiting. They carry on waiting till the game starts, they go 0-8 in 15 minutes, nobody saying anything, then they explode with a torrent of abuse in why they're not getting their hand held, how they could've carried if everyone stopped feeding. Stunned, you notice that your team is still ahead, you ignore the guy,you're trying to win, but then you realise you have vision of their nexus, how? Oh yeah, your silent solo laner has gone balls deep into their base, trying to outplay 1v5 as 0-15, then the screen goes red, defeat pops up and in the after match report, they've already gone, as silently as they were in champ select. Seriously f*ck those guys.
: > [{quoted}](name=Talandirath,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4ZywYBxv,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2015-10-02T14:46:08.530+0000) > > You remind me of this player I met last night, he went 0-15-6, was adamant that he made no mistakes and it was his team, but this isn't why you remind me of him, I spent 25 minutes after the match trying to make him understand what went wrong and the mistakes that he made, but he would rebutle and deny/make excuses to everything I said, he acted like he could do no wrong and everything he done was justified, what I'm getting from you is the exact same. > > I'm going to be blunt here, shut the f*ck up making excuses, the advice you have been given here are from people that have taken time out of their day to assist you, stop throwing it back in their face like a petulant child. > > Also, the chances are you lost due to a badly timed death, thinking you're fed enough and going full mundo around the map, getting caught, dying and leaving your team 4v5 while you have the majority of the teams gold (this is a guess, after seeing your responses to people trying to help you, I wasn't bothered to actually look) > > Don't try and respond to this and defend your game/actions, because if you do, you've clearly ignored the point I've tried to get across to you. > > Good day. In where do I blame my team? -_- Skylinez33 helped me. Alot. Was his advice on not playing Lee helpful? No. Was his advice on focusing to objectives helpful? Very. I mean nice attitude dude. All good advice gameplaywise I have embraced, all blaming about a champion I play I have ignored. Which is more helpful? "Don't play Lee" or "Focus on objectives"?
Honestly, everything that i've read from you has been you taking no blame on yourself, who is left then? Your team. I never even bothered to finish the entire thread, purely because your attitude sucked at the start of it. You shouldn't talk about my attitude, I think many other people that have and will read this thread will agree with me. IF you've embraced the advice then good job, I hope you climb the ladder, but never ever ask for advice then make excuses, because people will be less inclined to help you
: I don't even know how to put this, but I absolutely can not win in Silver and I have no clue why.
You remind me of this player I met last night, he went 0-15-6, was adamant that he made no mistakes and it was his team, but this isn't why you remind me of him, I spent 25 minutes after the match trying to make him understand what went wrong and the mistakes that he made, but he would rebutle and deny/make excuses to everything I said, he acted like he could do no wrong and everything he done was justified, what I'm getting from you is the exact same. I'm going to be blunt here, shut the f*ck up making excuses, the advice you have been given here are from people that have taken time out of their day to assist you, stop throwing it back in their face like a petulant child. Also, the chances are you lost due to a badly timed death, thinking you're fed enough and going full mundo around the map, getting caught, dying and leaving your team 4v5 while you have the majority of the teams gold (this is a guess, after seeing your responses to people trying to help you, I wasn't bothered to actually look) Don't try and respond to this and defend your game/actions, because if you do, you've clearly ignored the point I've tried to get across to you. Good day.
: > Also, what is with people losing their lane and still trying to fight when they get back straight into lane? Last time i checked you play passive, farm up and wait for a gank or for them to miss play, how are people in this elo and still so dumb, they even fight in team fights when i tell them not to because we're too far behind, yet you always get those 2/3 players just going in and dying. I can answer this one. You end up testing how did the enemy kill you over and over again. You repeat the same scenario over and over again until you realize your mistake. Then you repeat the same scenario over and over again trying to avoid that mistake. I mean, sure, it shits and makes you lose the game by feeding your opponent. But in your future games, you will understand that match-up you had a lot better and know how to approach it with a much higher chance to win. Basically, you do this to become a better player. I know its selfish and most of the time will cause your team to lose, but its one of the paths you can take to improve. Now, I'm not saying its good or its bad. I'm just telling you why this happens on higher tiers (above bronze 5)
I can appreciate that, but I just don't think that's the case the majority of the time. You'll have them spam pinging for help top lane for example, 25 seconds before dragon is up and 3 members of my team just go straight there instead of thinking "hey, we should get dragon and go top after, it's only a t1 turret"
: Simply put: people don't know how to lose. Also, the focus has become more about winning than having fun, which is really sad. Sigh....
Well I can't speak for everyone, but I have far more fun winning a game than losing
: You thought bronze 5 was bad?
But they're not coming back into the game via ability or skill they're literally still the least fed player on their team by a horrendous amount of kills/cs and not even in team fights the majority of the time. I can kill maybe 3 of them in a team fight, but i look around and my team have already died in a 5v4 because my adc decides to flash into the group, our tanks don't peel, our support dies with exhaust and ulti. This isn't just one game i'm bitching about, it's multiple games. Plus the reason why plat/diamond is worse than bronze is because the people actually think they're above reproach, at least in bronze you're more likely to get people to listen to you if you're fed as fuck. I love having constructive criticism to improve my game play but having people saying "not blaming your team" is just moronic, especially when you're doing everything you can to carry and to play to win, while they're just working for Red cross. Also, what is with people losing their lane and still trying to fight when they get back straight into lane? Last time i checked you play passive, farm up and wait for a gank or for them to miss play, how are people in this elo and still so dumb, they even fight in team fights when i tell them not to because we're too far behind, yet you always get those 2/3 players just going in and dying.
: You thought bronze 5 was bad?
I don't blame my team in the game, i encourage them to try harder, to fight for objectives, what more can I do? you can't win a game 1v5, not in this meta. I can compare plat to bronze 5, because I started off in bronze 5. I don't think i'm a god, I know there are better players than me out there, but in plat i crush my lane, every game but my enemy laner gets fed from 0-6 adc/0-7 support or i have a 0-9 singed in 10 minutes feeding a ryze and shyvana. Again, is there any advice. Also, if you're going to post pointless comments like the 4 below, don't bother.
Rioter Comments
: I Got Chat Ban For 75 Games !!!!!!!!
I got 1032 game chat ban for saying "good game well played"
Rioter Comments

Talandirath

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion