BrittenDK (EUW)
: Came
Can we get a Poll so riot gives out notifications when you come again?
xAG Rewd (EUW)
: Teammates shouldn't be able to ban another teammates
only yasuo players complain about this because yasuo players have 99% of times a negative winrate on the champ, feed almost everygame and only comeback due to teammates. The lower the elo the worse. People have the right and should have the right the deny the int that is closley related to such a champion. btw ur a yasuo main i presume?
Chrysies (EUW)
: Match making has nothing to do with ingame statistics, just your games played + wins / losses, it doesn't get any worse than it is, so you better get used to it.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dIAAUxEH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T18:12:58.296+0000) > > Match making has nothing to do with ingame statistics, just your games played + wins / losses, it doesn't get any worse than it is, so you better get used to it. actually matchmaking is the problem when it comes to lower elos and smurfs. Smurfs should get detected faster with winrates and ingame statistics. Most gold, dmg and KP, 10 games in a row? should actually get a detection and get faster MMR boost to avoid the trailblaze left behind. If it was only <1% of games where you encounter a smurf most people would neglect it. But esp between gold and plat there are plenty of smurfs running new accounts because diamond+ lacks fun and the queue times are too long. if the system was improved to detect smurfs faster and boost them up, the entire smurfing idea would get less attractive. People like to "smurf" because they are unsatisfied in their own elo and want to stomp lower elo players. The more games the better, and the better their winrate and score the better. Zwag , the famous xerath youtuber and streamer is a prime example. He would launch many smurf accounts and play them up, not even to his own elo, nowhere near, just to high plat. Then he would create a new one to play between silver-high gold until his plat accounts decayed. In his own words:" high elo just isnt fun, i play for fun " The fact he ruins other peoples experience/games doesnt matter to him
: I dont think TFT ranked is a good idea
so how is that different than ranked soloQ? Teammates are pure rng.
erysdream (EUW)
: Korean Language on EUW
you can if you change the config file which is en_GB<- Anyways changing it will change everything to korean and as of recently also cause many crashes. This is not only me but right before TFT came out changing client language made me and my friends unable to join games until i switched back.
: AUTOFILL
i think you misundersatnd autofill. Autofill isnt you getting your 2nd role lol
: supports
dont play support if you dont want to play aggressive, those are the worst kinds of players and misunderstand the role. Go play toplane nasus or midlane veigar,
: oh those comments, im done with the forums as well man, same people that f*ck up games are in here as well. you guys have no hope.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hustler,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LMFrEuWL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-01T20:34:28.723+0000) > > oh those comments, im done with the forums as well man, same people that f*ck up games are in here as well. > > you guys have no hope. you should ignore most people that reply. Many of them barley play ranked and spam only arams and norms, or worse post on smurfs so noone can look up their profile. Or people with subhuman winrates. Nubrac situation literally showcased how stupid most people on the forums/reddit are. With nubrac we had a large amount of pros and high elo players talking about it(negativly) so there is that, but for the individual cases like this, you will have simply an army of mongoloids. Take the boards not serious.
RepοrtHer (EUNE)
: Gangplank suggested changes
: Why does everyone flame riot in boards?
the same reason why you have to make a thread like this. useless
: Bought RP, recieved nothing and moneys been taken out
make a paypal refund case = perma ban, TRUST ME :D
: Purchased RP, received nothing!!
Hansiman (EUW)
: That would be pretty gamebreaking imo. Placing tanks in the backline is one of the ways to counter an assassin lineup. If Assassins always ignored tanks, you'd have pretty much no way of stopping them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ezggdvj2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:01:58.745+0000) > > That would be pretty gamebreaking imo. Placing tanks in the backline is one of the ways to counter an assassin lineup. If Assassins always ignored tanks, you'd have pretty much no way of stopping them. there is. Gacha better! git gud
: Please make assassins prioritize the adc if they are next to it on TFT -_-
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/53657599/vayne-vayne-vayne-vayne-vayne-vayne-vayne-vayne.jpg
: Sure... I never typed a single offensive thing on this account but when I insult a little bit someone who clearly deserved it I get instantly punished...
> [{quoted}](name=Electronic jihad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6iYy6Bib,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T10:30:59.548+0000) > > Sure... I never typed a single offensive thing on this account but when I insult a little bit someone who clearly deserved it I get instantly punished... youre a man of culture
: Human patience has a limit
i think he should get his punishment lifted because "Electronic jihad: GET RAPED BY A SQUID" is very innovative!
: The game is free. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hateful Sushi,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=i2iE3AcO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T21:18:42.206+0000) > > The game is free. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} thats an interesting excuse
Rioter Comments
: nj riot :D
atleast you dont get banned for perma dc :D
Viavarian (EUW)
: It seems you already have answered your own implied question, so what did you create the thread for?
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OkIaWx9O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T16:11:20.282+0000) > > It seems you already have answered your own implied question, so what did you create the thread for? its actually a statement not a question. He made the thread because he wants to vent frustration.
Simbàa (EUW)
: [9.13] state of server and tft mode for the server's players complaining
: Leaver Buster
you know what would be funny, if people get banned for server dc's :D
Mala Dvojka (EUNE)
: Hey, shield doesn't even activate on turret shot
> [{quoted}](name=Mala Dvojka,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=MfGqh4oi,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-27T13:28:30.936+0000) > > Hey, shield doesn't even activate on turret shot as i said, this is clearly a bug
Rioter Comments
Shamose (EUW)
: Most likely the Triumph rune. Get's a bit of health for killing you, then gets instantly damaged again for around the same amount. Making it look like it didn't do anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=MfGqh4oi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T12:10:02.832+0000) > > Most likely the Triumph rune. > > Get's a bit of health for killing you, then gets instantly damaged again for around the same amount. Making it look like it didn't do anything. you must be blind , he took 2 turret shots at low health. The first one is visible and triumph takes time to proc after kill. That would be while yasuo is in the brush and can easily be chcked in a replay, either way, the triumph heal is nowhere near enough to take 2 turret shots. Heck even with shield + triumph its not enough. But he didnt have shield either because you dont hear the sound effect nor visual. the game is bugged clearly
: Is there much I can do as bard Vs. Katarina?
if you lost a pure 1on1 as bard vs kata you play wrong.
: Then you're not going to improve. And that's fine. _But there's no point making multiple threads per day if you're not going to accept any form of critique._ >I will not get dragged into this, op.gg is my proof.Enough said. Yes, proof that what you're currently doing isn't working. Hence why you're being given advice on what to change. >You are plat you did 2-8 with adc with zero Control wards and you won the game Yes, I played poorly that game and I'm aware of it. However I'm not here complaining about team mates. There's also multiple games where I've carried as well. If you're going to pick through my match history as a basis, then you can't just pick one and use it as a blanket statement. Ultimately I'm a support main at heart, I just wanted to swap things up this season. So yeah, there's going to be a fair few games where I did poorly, and a fair few where I did really well. If you want to hone in on one game as an example, you can say the same about literally any player. >Instant 3 downvotes this shows a lot about the forum community. Because you've made the same thread multiple times, and just immediately discount anyone that doesn't agree with you, and not open to the possibility that maybe you need to improve as well. So yeah, people will downvote, because there's no point engaging in conversation with someone who is refusing to even look at the possibility they may be a little wrong. Honestly I'm probably not going to bother past this point either.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FrWaAAbr,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T11:58:01.347+0000) > > Then you're not going to improve. > > And that's fine. _But there's no point making multiple threads per day if you're not going to accept any form of critique._ > > Yes, proof that what you're currently doing isn't working. Hence why you're being given advice on what to change. > > Yes, I played poorly that game and I'm aware of it. However I'm not here complaining about team mates. There's also multiple games where I've carried as well. If you're going to pick through my match history as a basis, then you can't just pick one and use it as a blanket statement. > > Ultimately I'm a support main at heart, I just wanted to swap things up this season. So yeah, there's going to be a fair few games where I did poorly, and a fair few where I did really well. > > If you want to hone in on one game as an example, you can say the same about literally any player. > > Because you've made the same thread multiple times, and just immediately discount anyone that doesn't agree with you, and not open to the possibility that maybe you need to improve as well. > > So yeah, people will downvote, because there's no point engaging in conversation with someone who is refusing to even look at the possibility they may be a little wrong. > > Honestly I'm probably not going to bother past this point either. actually your most played champ is jhin which is an adc. with a HORRIBLE winrate of 35%. The fact that you say that you are a support main at heart makes me chuckle a little. He is moaning yes, and he should take advice. Just not from you. just because your not the one complaining doesnt suddenly elevate you to a status where you can give advice. Dont throw with rocks in a glass house.
NickSvor (EUNE)
: so i was gold 1 with about 75lp and now am g2 0 lp i will drop down if i lose again?
depends how many times you lost and how often, also it depends on what the average mmr of your team/enemies were. If you are g2 and you lost games were the avg mmr was g4 or g3, you will definitly drop.´ That said, stop looking at your rank and look at your play. If you play less because you are afraid, you probably dont belong in the elo anyways. Better to drop early and play more and get better.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:01:50.864+0000) > > so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. > This has no bearing for you? facts > feelings
> [{quoted}](name=TheKebabRemover,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:48:07.413+0000) > > facts > feelings feeling negativley impacted is a fact you oximoron
: Punishment idea for people who leave the game
Yes i totally agree. But tbh its too weak. You should actually check people for high ping too. everything beyond 30 ping? PERMA BAN. You know what, not only perma ban but also make them pay a fine. i think 30 000 € per high ping/dc game is good starting point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:01:50.864+0000) > > so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. > This has no bearing for you? > > This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. > This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. > > He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? > Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No > He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. > > Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" > dafuq? get out. play with yourself At least he didn't AFK... Or flame... Or call for reports... Remind me again who was making the game experience terrible?
> [{quoted}](name=Say Youre Sorry,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:06:35.820+0000) > > At least he didn't AFK... Or flame... Or call for reports... > > Remind me again who was making the game experience terrible? You seriously go there? jesus christ arguing in bad faith huh. Dude if i set fire on a house and 4 people that own it call me out on it and report me to the police.. figure the rest out yourself your not worth it.
: #FreeNubrac
so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. This has no bearing for you? This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" dafuq? get out. play with yourself
Hogweed (EUW)
: Support main for 8,5 years looking for an adc to duo with all day today.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: i would have done the same to be honest its a cope out people saying support can support anyone we all know support is meant to be on the bot lane with teh support and you can clearly see bot lane lost because sivir could not 1 v 2 like the so called troll thinks, he shouldnt have been in mid and should have been with his adc simple as that the ban was more than deserved people like this thinks its ok and lose matches.
> [{quoted}](name=Blakex13x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PqIk0fZE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:43:01.874+0000) > > i would have done the same to be honest its a cope out people saying support can support anyone we all know support is meant to be on the bot lane with teh support and you can clearly see bot lane lost because sivir could not 1 v 2 like the so called troll thinks, he shouldnt have been in mid and should have been with his adc simple as that the ban was more than deserved people like this thinks its ok and lose matches. i agree. This is why many supports are insufferable. They only look at their net-gain. Maybe his sivir is pro and now gets denied to carry. Maybe his irelia is shit and the strat doesnt work because both tilt and int. Its soloQ and too many factors are there, which is why role selection exists. Its not a pro strat, a pro strat would be to learn how to play a real support and not gamble a game on teammates not tilting for someone having an autism explosion calling it "pro strat" btw the main point is that his entire team tilts and wants him to play properly and he refuses. Basically forcing his stupid sht onto all his teammates. This is also why the lvl1 roaming singed smite support got banned. EVEN if he would have a 80% winrate. The overal negative impact these players have on all their games = toxic. Toxic tilts people , tilt people create more toxic games. addition: you people trying to defend this are also the reason these boards are a fcking joke
: I just hate being lvl1 invaded. I really do. (just a jungler looking for some empathy)
ok i tell you right now that about 90% of my games, my jungler will literally sit useless infront of his buffs. I know this because i main bot and for several seasons, junglers will literally run towards the buff and stand infront of it. If the entire team doesnt cover, it doesnt matter, he just sits there and gets killed during invade. OR, my support and i will cover 1 exit and midlaner is afk@ tower. Instead of covering a route himself my jungler afks infront of his buff. Gets wreckd lvl1, blames team and cries the entire game.
imKayvan (EUW)
: Banning teammates champion
i dont know if you realize but people ban teammates champion on purpose. Either they op gg and see an abysmal winrate on that champ OR they dont want that champ in their team, or enemy team. These are all good reasons. If im adc and you wanna play zed and you are lastpick, im not gonna let it slide. Im gonna ban zed. If you wanna throw a tantrum thats your thing, but bans dont always only have to be for your lane.
Ιsaac (EUW)
: I bought an account and the owner took it back without refund or notice
Wen294 (EUW)
: Sorry but the yuumis that only stay attached to their adc all laning phase long aren't the ones that will be carrying the lane. The only thing that nerf would do is punish bad yuumi players while good yuumi players remain untouched.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=soPbMlgE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-13T08:48:26.276+0000) > > Sorry but the yuumis that only stay attached to their adc all laning phase long aren't the ones that will be carrying the lane. > The only thing that nerf would do is punish bad yuumi players while good yuumi players remain untouched. thats the point
Infernape (EUW)
: Abuse mage supports and become the carry yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=EyFsukd3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T00:09:26.720+0000) > > Abuse mage supports and become the carry yourself. +1. I could tell you all sorts of things many support players do horribly wrong without knowing and gimping not only themselves but their team. But instead i will give u the same advice infernape gives. Play velkoz, brand or xerath , lux and carry botlane yourself. These champions can opress bot by themselves. And im not talking poke level like spamming janna W, but real opression. If you find yourself unable to play those champs effectivly, esp in low elo then you are just not good enough. Carrying with support requires a lot of skill. On these champs, you gotta poke and zone whilst dodging enemy skillshots. If you play these champs and only sit far in the back and hit 30% of your abilities, you suck. You gotta be in the front, dodging abilities, reposition, zone and poke. Thats why midlaner mage players often make better supports than support mains. Esp support mains that are used to spamming lulu nami and janna, aka the egirl trinity. If you play these champs you will NOT get better as aplayer, you may climb but your skill level with sit on the low end. Once you start consistently winning your lane, you will know what the next step is. Prepare for drake, deep ward enemy jungle for deeper push or catch, or rotate topside/herald.
Lari (EUNE)
: How to tilt in 2 games
how is this somethin new?
FixxeS (EUW)
: you say that you are not level 30 anymore, you lost all your stuff, including skins, etc, so that means you still have access to your account, so you probably also have access to the email registered within league... so, I don't think they will ever ask you questions about when was the account created, what it had, etc, since they use that mostly for when you lose your password and no longer have access to the email, so that they can confirm it's the actual owner and not someone stealing an account. and as far as your ticket, just forget it... I have tried many times to send tickets to rito, it all failed, they would just send an automatic response that doesn't help at all most times and they will never ever answer the ticket using a human, I requested that myself in one of my tickets, to talk to a human, but they still sent automatic messages... but that was my case, I am not saying they will do the same to you, what I mean is.... don't get your hopes too high on recovering your stuff... if they send you automatic responses, honestly, I think the chances of you recovering your stuff is gonna be close to nothing... specially if they already don't have the records of you buying stuff, they will never give you back, even if you are telling the truth, because they don't believe in what people say... so, access your account and try to see if there's something on the purchase history, if not, I believe that the records for what you had don't exist, so rito is most likely to never give you back your stuff... see, this is why investing money on an online game is a dumb thing to do, when it's lost, it's most likely lost forever.
> [{quoted}](name=FixxeS,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Y3UEyTdu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-12T23:55:11.359+0000) > > you say that you are not level 30 anymore, you lost all your stuff, including skins, etc, so that means you still have access to your account, so you probably also have access to the email registered within league... > so, I don't think they will ever ask you questions about when was the account created, what it had, etc, since they use that mostly for when you lose your password and no longer have access to the email, so that they can confirm it's the actual owner and not someone stealing an account. > > and as far as your ticket, just forget it... I have tried many times to send tickets to rito, it all failed, they would just send an automatic response that doesn't help at all most times and they will never ever answer the ticket using a human, I requested that myself in one of my tickets, to talk to a human, but they still sent automatic messages... > but that was my case, I am not saying they will do the same to you, what I mean is.... don't get your hopes too high on recovering your stuff... if they send you automatic responses, honestly, I think the chances of you recovering your stuff is gonna be close to nothing... > > specially if they already don't have the records of you buying stuff, they will never give you back, even if you are telling the truth, because they don't believe in what people say... > so, access your account and try to see if there's something on the purchase history, if not, I believe that the records for what you had don't exist, so rito is most likely to never give you back your stuff... > > see, this is why investing money on an online game is a dumb thing to do, when it's lost, it's most likely lost forever. nuu, he is fcked!
: I think Stormrazor is still a pretty good item on anyone that takes Fleet Footwork and the other energizing items ({{item:3094}} {{item:3087}}), like Jinx, Tristana, Cait and so on, since it empowers their effects and adds a slow to the energized autos. I haven't seen any major problems with it yet. That's just my opinion though.
> [{quoted}](name=Omega Zephyris,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ENgqMudy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:07:14.728+0000) > > I think Stormrazor is still a pretty good item on anyone that takes Fleet Footwork and the other energizing items ({{item:3094}} {{item:3087}}), like Jinx, Tristana, Cait and so on, since it empowers their effects and adds a slow to the energized autos. I haven't seen any major problems with it yet. That's just my opinion though. major problem. You dont have your crit powerspike in time which is absolutley necessary unless you play vayne or kaisa. 2nd you forgoe PD which is currently probably the best zeal item due to how it makes you survive longer. The slow is usually not worth it unless you play kaisa, because no other adc goes in like kaisa does. it would also be build on vayne, if vayne would use botrk better, same goes for lucian. The item is garbo.
: Lost all my Champions, Levels, Skins, had shit worth over 500€, and its all gone because, 5 year old
: Tell me how you can legally and morally prevent players creating another account.
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bxJAZlHm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T19:47:38.575+0000) > > Tell me how you can legally and morally prevent players creating another account. require a social security number like in korea
: Riot is nerfing the wrong aspects of yuumi.
actually yuumi should not gain mana nor health regen if she doesnt attack an enemy champion within 15 seconds. After attacking she gains mana regen again for 15secs. This encourages yuumis not to stay perma attached and make botlane a living hell. (atleast until she hits like lvl 4-6) Q needs to be increased in mana cost OR CDR affected. Me personally would rather see higher cooldowns than mana costs. E Should grant less movement speed and keep the healing OR give less healing and keep the movementspeed. In exchange yuumi should gain higher base HP, Armor and MR aswell as +5ms.
Maedhoros (EUW)
: Carrying lower MMR duo partners into higher MMR games and first timing in ranked?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IKihzPey20 you are not the first one to notice. Look at the upload date lul
: Arcade Kai'sa... Riot is high lol
lets not forget how ugly the arcade kaisa skin looks
Hogweed (EUW)
: Free elo to a competent ADC. Gold-Plat
Hogweed (EUW)
: Looking for a competent ADC main. Platinum.
: LF ADC Plat2+ (Supp main here)
Show more

Teahyun

Level 183 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion