MicroBr3w (EUW)
: RESOLVED - [EUN] - Games not ending cleanly
The incident should have been resolved now. We found a problem with the route between the Platform and the Game Servers and made a correction to restore the connectivity.
CryGods (EUW)
: Fixed LAG ms ? "87 ms"
New changes were just applied to deal with the way our routers balanced the traffic, please let us know if after this one your latency has stabilized.
CryGods (EUW)
Hey folks, After the recent issues with the EUW platform (not only the latency issues but also the login queue and disconnects) we have turned down one of our links with a major provider that we believe is not functioning properly. We are still trying to check if that link was also related to the latency problems, has the latency stabilized for you?
CryGods (EUW)
Hey folks, Around 40mins ago we started seeing the same symptoms as yesterday. We have already reached out to our Riot Direct engineers to hop online and help us figure what could be the problem now after yesterday's changes. As soon as we have more info on the matter we will post it. EDIT: Those of you who are still experiencing these issues please keep posting tracerts as instructed on: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/WHOwJhx8-fixed-lag-ms-87-ms?comment=0008
CryGods (EUW)
Hey Folks, Currently trying to address this issue, could you please run tracerts to 162.249.76.100 and post the results here along with the name of your Internet Provider? Instructions on how to perform tracerts can be found here https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752674-Network-System-and-League-of-Legends-Logs#wq2 Thanks!
gidson (EUNE)
: I don't know why your are investigating only for EUW (I'm assuming this since the 2 IPs are for the west server) we have higher evening ping too on EUNE and its been like that for at least a week!
Hey Gidson, Sorry if this was misleading, the IPs are indeed not EUW only, one is for EUNE and one is for EUW but we will need both regardless of where you play. I'm going to add this same comment on the main thread so it's more clear.
  Rioter Comments
: Match History Not Working?
Sorry about this folks ^^", we had some issues with one of the machines that serves stats but it should be fixed now
: The feeling when you get your favorite champ in ARAM
So many {{item:3070}} on lost Alistars after somebody else on the game dodged..
Helynt (EUW)
: League of Mages (Original Song)
That was cool dude, I liked it! In my opinnion It would have been even better if you could have linked the instrumental part starting at 0:55 with some nice in-game mage fighting (not sure if you have this kind of technical expertise to perform such task but that's my feedback :p)
: Have you guys at RIOT been feeling ill lately?
The summoning of the Red Brigade has started... That being said thanks a lot for the feedback guys, you will noticed that we recently added Eambo to the team so he can be our bot for these kind of requests... Joke, he is just a really nice guy that likes you a lot :)
MicroBr3w (EUW)
: "Oh, no...."
It's always {{champion:17}} {{champion:55}} and {{champion:412}} when I see them I smell trouble...
Coxis (EUNE)
: UPC - Login issues on EUNE v2.0
Hey! We are also looking into this issue to see what can we do from our side to help. May I ask you guys to post tracerts to the following IP address 66.150.148.22? This one seems to be a different issue than the previous ones and those tracert should help us better when trying to identify what's the problem on the path.
DeadnGone (EUNE)
: Well, it is resolved for a few hours, then it will spam errors in the evening, so I guess this should be looked into asap. EDIT What if your engineers and UPC will never fix it and we will have to deal with these problems every second week? I mean that would be awesome if the problem was gone forever, but if not, will it be possible to get EUW transfers for people with UPC connection? Because I just want to play the game, and if EUNE is going to have problems all the time, then EUW works for us without any problems.
Gotcha, would you mind writing a support ticket with the information I listed? You can post your ticket number hereafter and I would get the data from it to forward it again to the engineers.
DeadnGone (EUNE)
: I've sent them a link to this thread yesterday. Guess what the support guy told me? To send him a screenshot of the error. I don't wanna be rude and anything, but this is ridiculous. This problem is the same exact problem we had a week ago, and the guy wants a screenshot of an Unknown Error in the launcher that isn't going to let him know of the issue. That's why I'm posting here to get your attention instead of fighting the support over and over again. Thanks for coming and trying to help **MicroBr3w** :) EDIT Also, the problem occurred at 8-9PM (UTC+01:00) till late night (midnight/1AM), where almost everything came back to normal.
Hey DeadnGone (and any other possible player experiencing this kind of issues), it's the same Riot guy again :p. The last time I forwarded your results to our engineers and they got in touch with UPC to understand and resolve the issue. If you ever experience this problem again I suggest you to write a support ticket where you will provide: - Tracerts to the following hosts: host1: lq.eun1.lol.riotgames.com host2: 162.249.73.106 host3: 95.172.65.1 - Your IP at the time of the issue: http://www.whatsmyip.org/ Once you submit that information on the support ticket you can post here on boards too and reference that support ticket. This way we will have all the information we need to start working on the problem. The reason I am asking you to send a support ticket is because your IP Address is something private that should not be disclosed on the forums but we need this information in order to triage. ~~P.S.: Also I'm glad it is resolved for you now.~~ Sorry, I thought it was {{item:3151}}
SirZeros (EUW)
: Hey again MuffyKing, did you find out anything new yet? I tried to reinstall the game again and it still didn't change anything. Please let me know if there are some news, I am waiting patiently for answers and fixes, so I can finally play league again ^^ However I already wanted to say thanks for working on it :3 BTW could you maybe tell me the approximate time this problem could be fixed?
Hey SirZeros, please add me in the client so I can ask you further details of your setup that doesn't necessarily need to be public. We can always update the thread here with our results!
SirZeros (EUW)
: Hey, did you find something out? As addition, this problem came for me, when I updated to 5.13... Maybe helps finding out, what the problem is ^^
Hey again sir Zeros (and other people in the thread, I am reading you too!) and damn! I was hoping your problem could be the easy-to-miss easy-to-fix kind of thing that happens with technology. I am no MAC expert myself so if this issue happens to be MAC specific I'm afraid that my personal knowledge will be useless here. I am getting in touch with our PS Tech to ask about specific MAC issues regarding reconnects to see what can I find out. Regarding the Logitech fix: If I remember correctly the fix somebody recommended to you was to address a Bugsplat screen after champion select, you wouldn't see "Unable to connect to the server. Please check your network connection and attempt to reconnect to your game." but rather the "BugSplat - Game has crashed" window so I don't think the fix is related but I could be wrong. If you want to try anyways I believe this way may still work for MAC: "Logitech hardware support can now be disabled by adding “LogitechSupport=0” to the “General” section in your game.cfg" That file should be on Applications/League of Legends/Config. Also what MAC OS version are you running and what's your exact iMac model?
SirZeros (EUW)
: Hi MuffyKing, Here is what happens: After champion select, a black screen pops up. After waiting like half a minute a message shows up, telling: "Unable to connect to the server. Please check your network connection and attempt to reconnect to your game." It happens almost everytime I try to reconnect, if not, the normal loading screen pops up, but it crashes while still loading with a message telling: "You have disconnected. Please check your internet connection and try again." It occurs every time I try to play a game (on EUW). I already tried to restart, repair and reinstall the game but it didn't change anything... If you need the log files, I already sent them in a support ticket. I hope you can help me and of course the other players, that are having the same problem.
Hey SirZeros, while I try to get more information on this issue could you confirm if other players experiencing this are using MAC too? Also, would you mind checking the solutions here or let me know if you already tried these steps? https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=148&v=GyJisyEQ248 (Packet Buffering / DNS / The rest of the linked video)
SirZeros (EUW)
: [URGENT] Don't ignore the "Unable to reconnect"-bug! [Please Read]
Hey SirZeros, There is a variety of reasons for the reconnect button to appear, it can be a local network issue, something related to the computer/client, an ISP issue, a server side issue etc. While the symptoms for these problems end up being the same (reconnect button appears) the issue that causes it may not. Could you add a bit more of information about what's the behavior of the client you are experiencing when the reconnect button appears for you? How often do you see this problem? Example: When I jump from champ select to the game I see a black screen, then it disappears and the reconnect button is shown but I can't get back into the game because the same black screen appears briefly before going back to the reconnect button. This occurs every single time I try to play a game on EUNE. Once I get a bit more information on your specific issue I maybe able to help more.
Agidyne (EUW)
: Rest in Peace Satoru Iwata, you shall be missed.
Shocking and sadden news indeed. This man poured passion into every product he developed, he didn't hesitate to invest hours of his free time working on a game if that would mean a better experience for the players (despite being a high position in the company) one of his feats was when his friend Sakurai came to him and told him that Smash Bros. Melee wouldn't be ready in time for Christmas. The development guideline was too tight and the code was rather buggy. So Iwata, while still basically running the company, looked over the entire game code himself and fixed whatever problems he saw. Because of him, the game came out on time for Christmas. This is the kind of people that inspire me everyday to give my best and try harder. RIP Iwata
starský (EUNE)
: Hey, I'm and UPC user aswell, can confirm that I can't login to the game at peak hours, tons of unknown errors, ping spikes and huge lag in client. Here's a link to traceroutes: http://pastebin.com/Vg0sLrCA Hope It'll help you fix it, we literally can't play the game in the evenings(not able to login at all) Cheers!
Thanks folks, I will make sure all of those get passed around, I've also included this thread for reference
DeadnGone (EUNE)
: How about fixing that problem with UPC users & Riot? My ping raised by 20ms from 42ms to 62ms, people that use UPC (including myself) have problems with logging in, there are tons of errors in the launcher and a huge lag on champion select. The UPC support guy told me that it's EUNE that has issues, cause when I did the "tracert pvp.net" command, the signal ends with 216.182.224.49 which does not belong to UPC. The last node that actually belongs to them is 84.116.134.113. He also said I should contact that 216.182.224.49 provider to let them know of the issue. And I have already opened a ticket a few days ago, but nobody cares to help I guess.
Hey DeadnGone, would you mind running 2 tracerts to these hosts and attaching your results back? I will make sure to add your logs to an ongoing conversation we already have regarding UPC and login issues on EUNE so engineers can have a look at it. host1: lq.eun1.lol.riotgames.com host2: 162.249.73.106 host3: 95.172.65.1 You can reply with them as an attachment here or upload to a site of your preference.

TempName15411113

Level 35 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion