Lester the (EUNE)
: Is it just me or does Taric have ridiculous damage?
Because he has one offensive ability, and it's predictable and awkward to land. He needs something else, otherwise bot lane would end up as a 2v1-and-his-heal-bot.
Rekkon (EUNE)
: She killed me at the 8th minute for the first time. Until the 12th minute I had recalled 3-4 times.
> [{quoted}](name=Rekkon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gMLHr4jY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-23T17:46:20.975+0000) > > She killed me at the 8th minute for the first time. Until the 12th minute I had recalled 3-4 times. And from that scoreline I feel like you didn't try to adapt your build or approach to her. Also, to respond to your question, it's because those champions are heavily reliant on skillshots, have little to no mobility and are squishy as hell. Because of that, their power budgets are spent much more on damage and utility/CC than assassins like Ekko. Also, hate to break it to you, and regardless of what the 'class' she is allegedly, LeBlanc is actually an assassin. Her burst damage and mobility are to be expected. As for Lissandra, she actually has pretty low damage compared to the others you mentioned, but that's mainly because her power budget is being pulled between damage, mobility and utility.
R4ndom F1nn (EUNE)
: Fiddle me buff
He's already on the tentative list for reworks.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: a lot of people build ad tf.
> [{quoted}](name=wolf jade,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kXUTA4Ob,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-22T20:26:01.101+0000) > > a lot of people build ad tf. Yet I'm not sure why. AP TF has better turret taking power, better duelling due to his burst and, from my experience playing with AD TF as a teammate, a magnitude more durable. And what's more, pretty much every tradition marksman scales way better than AD TF does. I struggle to find any pros that outweigh the cons.
GUCCł (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GUCCł,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UuGtsNjQ,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T20:04:11.527+0000) > > As I said, no matter how much anyone improves you can't carry 4 dipshits like you everytime. Also I really don't understand that high horse you're putting yourself on. You're low gold, get over yourself lmao (and that's probably with the ranking system that put you there straight from unranked on a 60% win rate). Maybe you should think about who's reasonable here, mr. gold IV 0 LP 48% wr. > > > Cheers My, you're a delightful fellow... Seeing as you are adamant that I am wrong and you are right, I'll leave you to it. I'll just be off having fun with the game while you scream endlessly in the void of SoloQ.
GUCCł (EUNE)
: You are right low gold and silver scrubs lmao. You're a part of the problem. Stick to your ARAMs and Normals that I see you playing because you're afraid to drop even lower that your current rank. Play 10-20 games of ranked in a row and then come back and tell me I'm wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=GUCCł,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UuGtsNjQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-22T19:21:29.985+0000) > > You are right low gold and silver scrubs lmao. You're a part of the problem. Stick to your ARAMs and Normals that I see you playing because you're afraid to drop even lower that your current rank. Play 10-20 games of ranked in a row and then come back and tell me I'm wrong. I generally don't care for ranked after getting gold because all I'm really after there is that Victorious skin. That, and I prefer playing casually with friends than getting bent out of shape of imaginary internet points. Besides, I don't have to play 10-20 ranked games to know for a fact that you have a lot of room to improve, and that your ego and eagerness to deflect blame onto others is a part of the reason you aren't improving and are stuck where you are. Look at what you can do to improve, rather than finding an excuse for why you haven't.
radetari (EUNE)
: I mean, they have to get you interested somehow right? Maybe they will do better in next season, as it seems to have been finished in ep 12
> [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FQ0lo0s9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T19:11:59.524+0000) > > I mean, they have to get you interested somehow right? > Maybe they will do better in next season, as it seems to have been finished in ep 12 Doubt we're getting a second season. It's much more common for 12 episode shows to exist primarily to drum up interest in the light novels or manga. Regardless, while the first episode set the scene for the world at large (sort of), nothing after that really made it feel all that warranted.
: Fiora q bug
Because at level 1, Olaf W grants him 14% life steal on 68 AD for 6 seconds. For that duration, you're getting 9 health back per basic, then you have to wait 10 seconds to do it again. Conversely, Fiora gets 40 hp back per vital hit, which appear indefinitely, and against an immobile Olaf, her passive's MS buff would make proccing them easily. She also likely started Q first, which applies on-hit effects (such as life steal) and grants her some pretty effective early game damage for skirmishes. Also, who tries to 1v1 Fiora at level 1? And who takes W first on Olaf? Also, you getting out-duelled by the Grand Duellist isn't a bug.
GUCCł (EUNE)
: Stupid ranked system
There is literally no point dwelling on how well other people played. Your time would be much better spent on improving your own gameplay. Especially when you're Iron 1 with awful farm, questionable builds and bloody abysmal vision score.
radetari (EUNE)
: Goburin Sureya (Goblin Slayer)
I mean, it's not bad, but it's decidedly average for a lot of it. And after that first episode it just feels like it fell flat from a tonal standpoint.
: hmm.. 0 cc 0 mobility/gap closers and he's op. seems like someone doesn't understand to not go all in on morde
> [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EftZP0hm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T13:48:56.368+0000) > > hmm.. 0 cc 0 mobility/gap closers and he's op. seems like someone doesn't understand to not go all in on morde While I won't say he's overpowered, Morde is kind of...uninteractive? I mean, if you're melee or have no meaningful range, fighting him just feels like you're slamming your head into a wall a lot of the time.
: well that not the case in game, so for me there is an issue for the char, or you make her strong and expressiv, or you dont, but you dont do the exact opposit in scene.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia My Soul,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zbbElwhO,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T13:29:31.114+0000) > > well that not the case in game, so for me there is an issue for the char, > or you make her strong and expressiv, or you dont, > but you dont do the exact opposit in scene. She is stoic and unyeilding in front of her people. She isn't in front of her people in game. Again, you need to disconnect in game and lore Irelia.
: well realistic? i mean you see kennen spam his ult like normal, come on it can be osme kind of spiritual blade, which could have sens and that how they look like in game and be stoic doesnt mean be totaly detach and with no emotion, in game she claim in battle, so
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia My Soul,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zbbElwhO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-21T22:30:05.987+0000) > > well realistic? i mean you see kennen spam his ult like normal, come on it can be osme kind of spiritual blade, which could have sens and that how they look like in game > > and be stoic doesnt mean be totaly detach and with no emotion, in game she claim in battle, so But they aren't spirit blades, they're ceremonial weapons. Also, magic like Kennen's lightning powers follows a completely different set of rules as magic doesn't subscribe to the concept of physics. Also, stoicism is not letting you emotions show, which is exactly how she is in the cinematic.
Latarnia40 (EUNE)
: | My Hail of Blades changes |
Each one of these encroaches on another keystone's niche. You take Hail of Blades for the sudden burst damage. You want something that lasts longer and scales better, take Lethal Tempo. Want something that slows, Glacial Augment.
LetMeOutPlz (EUNE)
: toxic rito
Mind sharing your chatlogs? Might make it clear as to the reason for the ban at least.
: Awaken, really disapointed by Irelia scene
I feel like you might want to disconnect in-game Irelia from lore Irelia. Irelia only has 6 blades, so 'ulting' would leave her with nothing to fight with. Her blades are small, true, but considering it requires a huge amount of concentration and discipline to move them with her mind, blades the size of long swords would be out of the question. While, yes, League is a fantasy setting, there is no feasible way she would be able to parry Sion. The is an undead monster that is inhumanly strong and is functionally immortal. She could have stabbed his feet into the ground and he still would have crashed into her. As for the face, it's an artistic choice on the part of the animators, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Apart from the fact Ionia is based on Asian culture and all that, so her looking Asian makes total sense. Finally, she puts on the level-headed, stoic facade because she is the figurehead of the Ionian Resistance. Her losing her cool in battle would shake her people's faith in her.
: Dude Ionia is pretty fkin cancerous now that you think about it, they got Yi, Irelia, Akali, Yasuo, adopted Riven, Jax too I think, OP as fk. gg Rito nerf Ionia.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=gzPsG3jL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-21T18:12:25.234+0000) > > Dude Ionia is pretty fkin cancerous now that you think about it, they got Yi, Irelia, Akali, Yasuo, adopted Riven, Jax too I think, OP as fk. gg Rito nerf Ionia. I think Jax is Shuriman, if the Void lore stories are any indication.
Grappson (EUW)
: Tahm Kench Ult Rework (Concept)
> Tahm Kench is meant to be the river king, however nothing that he does really relates to the river apart from the fact that he can dance with rift herald and the crab. This rework aims to make him more of a river-based champ, which sort of shifts him more into the jungle role, however can also be a roaming support. It also makes him more of a king, which his title River King doesn't really scope with his current ult. I would like to bring your attention to this quote of his; > "Boy, the world's one river, and I'm its king. Ain't no place I ain't been; ain't no place I can't go again." Now, while this doesn't really relate to his Q or W (those are tied closer to his insatiable hunger), it relates to his ult perfectly. The world is his river. In his mind everything is his. He can come and go as he pleases. Additionally, it relates to the deals he makes with people. He has complete control of where the ult goes and the person that rides with him just has to hope it goes well. Your idea goes well out of his lore.
Shawes (EUW)
: New Shaco skin, latest in 2015..
Not likely to happen until he gets a VGU I'm afraid.
Qunoxic (EUNE)
: For the love of God don't nerf Zoe again.
> If you get hit by her E, you deserve to die, period. And don't start complaining about how she can throw her E through walls, because there's a certain item in the game called "Control Ward" which you can use to reveal parts of the map. OK, this? This is a terrible argument. Simply because it relies on there being zero blind spots anywhere on the map, which is physically impossible. Also, in a clustered team fight, it is pretty hard to keep track of one projectile out of dozens. Besides, Zoe kind of suffers from S3 Nidalee syndrome. She can miss every E but one, and that one will land her a kill and pressure on objectives effectively for free. And before you start, I don't think Zoe is broken, just that your point is narrow-minded.
Mak3M3Happy (EUNE)
: Nasus skill is aim and click and Veigar skills require accuracy to hit only ult is aim and click
> [{quoted}](name=Mak3M3Happy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WpI1PJwf,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-01-19T13:28:37.321+0000) > > Nasus skill is aim and click and Veigar skills require accuracy to hit only ult is aim and click OK, I don't think you're getting it. Veigar gains AP for simply hitting champions with his abilities, more so for getting takedowns and farming with his Q. Veigar can generate stacks far easier than Nasus can, and those stacks improve more than just one ability. Giving him the ability to generate more stacks would cause a great deal of balance problems.
Mak3M3Happy (EUNE)
: Veigar
The difference there is that Nasus' stacks only benefit his Q, whereas Veigar's stacks grant AP which benefits all of his abilities.
: If Taliyah Q Splash Damage upon impact was removed, so should Zoe's Q do
The difference is that Taliyah had great wave clear with the splash damage, whereas even with the splash damage Zoe's wave clear is decidedly average.
: for troling
> [{quoted}](name=BRONZ PROJECT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JcqNAAU4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-18T17:33:08.228+0000) > > for troling I'm assuming you got autofilled support then decided to play jungle? Yeah, that'll do it.
: perma ban
Did you get banned for toxicity or what?
VocaCosmo (EUW)
: some suggestions about physics in League
There isn't any physics in League. Everything is on a flat plane, even when the champion is 'airborne', either by displacement or their own abilities. Adding a Y-axis to the game would actually overcomplicate things for no real benefit.
: Banned for telling a new player to uninstall?
I'm sorry, but this has to be bait. People cannot be this delusional.
: Maokai hidden nerfed?
Who was Maokai up against?
: Idea for ARURF
Oh, good God no. Partially because of how it's pretty much impossible at this stage in the game (see everytime Riot has commented on people wanting a pre-rework gamemode), and partially because the vast majority of the crap that got reworked was for a reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9ABtQWin,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-16T16:36:46.125+0000) > > Frankly, if this is bad for Tryndamere, it might push Riot into looking at him sooner rather than later, which would be better in the long run. > Fact is, Tryndamere is just a ball of numbers with invincibility thrown in for good measure, which leads to very binary trades and gameplay for anyone wanting to fight him. I would like him to get a rework, but **NOT** an aatrox rework where they remove the autoatack playstyle and make him a caster. That would be lame and wouldn't be the same champion whatsoever
> [{quoted}](name=OlgierdVonEverec,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9ABtQWin,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-17T12:25:06.759+0000) > > I would like him to get a rework, but **NOT** an aatrox rework where they remove the autoatack playstyle and make him a caster. That would be lame and wouldn't be the same champion whatsoever True. I think the best you could hope for is the Xin Zhao treatment. Basically the same champion in terms of general gameplay, but with a lot of the free stats and numbers trimmed off. I would also like to see Riot do something with his rage resource, because right now it occasionally makes him hit harder and gives him a heal when he expends it and that's it.
: Ornn UIt damage is ridiculously busted
Because it has an extremely obvious tell (his horn), an indicator for the path it travels and actually moves relatively slowly on the first pass.
: [FEEDBACK] Crit item changes are bad for Tryndamere.
Frankly, if this is bad for Tryndamere, it might push Riot into looking at him sooner rather than later, which would be better in the long run. Fact is, Tryndamere is just a ball of numbers with invincibility thrown in for good measure, which leads to very binary trades and gameplay for anyone wanting to fight him.
: What I hate most about playing in low ELO as a support
My issue is generally trying find a way of getting across to my ADC 'you should attack this guy' and 'you should stay away from the 6/0 Kha'Zix'. They just tend to tunnel on minions regardless of the situation at my level.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: We are not saying it is easy, We are not looking for instant perfect solution. WE want DO SOMETHİNG and TAKE TIME. What is gonna happen when they do next mistake? We are all gonna abuse ti for sure now cuz we all know there is no consequences. WHat if they decide to revert it on next bug, that is also injustice.. So better to fix it nowz, take some efford and fix it. THat is it. There is no point to defend mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=Kabakadamn,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WisT2nEE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T15:23:43.722+0000) > > We are not saying it is easy, We are not looking for instant perfect solution. > WE want DO SOMETHİNG and TAKE TIME. > > What is gonna happen when they do next mistake? We are all gonna abuse ti for sure now cuz we all know there is no consequences. > WHat if they decide to revert it on next bug, that is also injustice.. So better to fix it nowz, take some efford and fix it. > THat is it. > There is no point to defend mistake. Not defending the mistake, but there is reliable fix because of how the loot system works. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/uk0MeJ18-update-on-yesterdays-capsule-pricing-error Just have a read of that. You're talking months and months of going through thousands of accounts and trying to determine what is a legitimate purchase and what was gained from the store bug, which, again because of how the event loot system works, is a minefield of guesswork that could end up exasperating the situation. Also, I love this argument, I truly do. It's akin to people that start trolling because they're sick of playing with trolls. You're not crusading for justice or for Riot to do 'the right thing', you're being petty and becoming part of the problem.
Voidner (EUNE)
: When was the last time Riot seriously messed up but fixed everthing later?
Because there is no easy fix for the Blood Moon situation? Honestly, people seem to think Riot can pull fixes for a situation like that out of their ass...
Sansusi (EUNE)
: Kalista is too much buffed
They nerfed all but her Q, what are you on about? Also, if she 1v3'd you guys, playing champions that counter her mobility, then you messed up, rather than her being OP.
GG EZreaI (EUW)
: you probably havent played when normal urf was around: in the last ones of these there was a ban system^^
> [{quoted}](name=GG EZreaI,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yVl6U4W0,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T12:34:14.294+0000) > > you probably havent played when normal urf was around: in the last ones of these there was a ban system^^ Oh, I did. Problem was, you couldn't ban all of the OP picks, so you still had to contend with at least 3-4 of them.
GG EZreaI (EUW)
: ikr? urf was alsways the hype to try out your mains or weird champions for fun and that was BEFORE the era of the reworks so now it would be even cooler if we has hype to try out but no we gotta get a %%%% champ and lose the game in the first minute
> [{quoted}](name=GG EZreaI,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yVl6U4W0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T20:36:30.560+0000) > > ikr? urf was alsways the hype to try out your mains or weird champions for fun and that was BEFORE the era of the reworks so now it would be even cooler if we has hype to try out but no we gotta get a %%%% champ and lose the game in the first minute Or, you know, playing the same OP champions every single game and stagnating the mode.
Zhurkuleens (EUNE)
: Can ppl be banned for not playing usual game style?
That's not why he got banned. He got banned because he was forcing his playstyle (invading enemy jungle and leaving bot in a 2v1 most of the game) onto his team mates without prewarning or explaining what he was doing. And mind sharing your chatlogs?
BlueEziboy (EUNE)
: Just roll back the patch to the previous patch
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: 2019 and the end of Thresh's Q is still searching for targets... how is that still a thing?
All hooks are like that. All hooks have always been like that. It isn't any special for just Thresh.
: > attack speed so I don't cancel my autos
> [{quoted}](name=PhD in Nasus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ln3KNEoa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T11:01:24.465+0000) > > OK, but that still ignores the fact that to get the most out of ER Riven, you have to animation cancel properly, which no amount of AS will help with.
: Ability Suggestion: Ground effect for allies
Problem is if they're that niche then people will just ban it if they're playing anything that relies on displacement.
: Can we talk about crutch core items?
Nah, you are just a bit salty here. Also, how is Essence Reaver Riven's crutch? To get the most out of it you have to actually be reasonably good at Riven and weave autos/animation cancel to get any real use out of it.
blissbomb (EUW)
: Morde has been literally useless since early s6. This champion and his mains have waited three full seasons for him to be even slightly viable. Does he need a nerf? Probably. Just a small one though. I think it's mostly the meta and stuff letting him work. Are we going to see him removed and should we want to see him removed? No.
> [{quoted}](name=blissbomb,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ga2HupMX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-12T02:25:28.062+0000) > > Morde has been literally useless since early s6. > This champion and his mains have waited three full seasons for him to be even slightly viable. > > Does he need a nerf? Probably. Just a small one though. I think it's mostly the meta and stuff letting him work. > Are we going to see him removed and should we want to see him removed? No. He needs a rework. Not saying he's broken, but he's a buggy, uninteractive mess that doesn't really fit his theme all that much at the moment.
: #Buff Akali
Akali's shroud already gives true stealth, a mechanic that has no reliable counterplay outside of turret vision. She doesn't need more on that.
Estradan (EUW)
: Ornn Passive - Please don't upgrade the items automatically.
I feel like the only way to deal with this would be when Ornn is in range to upgrade an item, his ally gets the pop up Ornn gets when he can use his passive, displaying the options they have available. That way, they get to choose and avoid any conflict or issues.
: I agree with you (How couldn't I? :^) <3 Zoe), but I think there are other champions that should be prioritized when we are talking about the skins. Zoe got her new 3.Skin on 02-Aug-2018 - Pool Party Skin For example: {{champion:77}} Last skin: 31-Mar-2015 - Definitely not udyr {{champion:72}} Last skin: 26-Apr-2015 - Guardian of the Sands Skarner {{champion:432}} Last skin: 17-Nov-2016 - Bard Bard {{champion:42}} Last skin: 24-Aug-2016 -Arcade Corki {{champion:427}} Last skin: 04-Oct-2016 - Candy King Ivern {{champion:429}} Last skin: 17-Aug-2016 - SKT T1 Kalista {{champion:38}} Last skin: 14-Oct-2015 - Cosmic Reaver Kassadin {{champion:203}} Last skin: 25-May-2016 - Super Galaxy Kindred {{champion:57}} Last skin: 31-Mar-2016 - Meowkai {{champion:82}} Last skin: 20-May-2015 - King of Clubs Mordekaiser {{champion:56}} Last skin: 04-May-2016 - Cursed Revenant Nocturne {{champion:2}} Lats skin: 07-Sep-2016 -Butcher Olaf {{champion:80}} Last skin: 07-Sep-2016 - Baker Pantheon {{champion:421}} Last skin: 25-Jun-2015 - Pool Party Rek'Sai {{champion:13}} Last skin: 17-Aug-2016 - SKT T1 Ryze {{champion:113}} Last skin: 17-Nov-2016 - Sejuani Dawnchaser (Sejuani will get a new skin soon: [Firecracker Sejuani](http://prntscr.com/m5i8eo)) {{champion:102}} Last Skin: 25-May-2016 - Super Galaxy Shyvana {{champion:14}} Last Skin: 13-Apr-2016 - Mecha Zero Sion {{champion:223}} Last skin: 31-Mar-2016 - Urf Kench (Tahm Kench will get a new skin soon: [Coin Emperor Tahm Kench](http://prntscr.com/m5i82f) {{champion:35}} Last Skin: 20-May-2015 - Wild Card Shaco {{champion:44}} Last skin: 13-Jul-2016 - Pool Party Taric {{champion:67}} Vayne will get "two" NEW SKINS: [Firecracker Vayne](http://prntscr.com/m5iaaw) and [Firecracker Vayne Prestige Edition](http://prntscr.com/m5iaqs) {{champion:161}} Last sin: 31-Mar-2016 -Definitely Not Vel'Koz {{champion:254}} Vi wil get a new skin: [Heartbreaker Vi](http://prntscr.com/m5icix) {{champion:114}} Fiora will get a new skin: [Heartpiercer Fiora](http://prntscr.com/m5id2v) {{champion:106}} Last skin: 01-Jun-2016 - El Rayo Volibear {{champion:101}} Last skin: 26-Apr-2015 - Guardian of the Sands Xerath {{champion:26}} Last skin: 10-May-2015 - Blood Moon Skin {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} You kinda get the point!
> [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Twam0oAf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-10T18:48:12.200+0000) > > I agree with you (How couldn&#x27;t I? :^) &lt;3 Zoe), but I think there are other champions that should be prioritized when we are talking about the skins. > Zoe got her new 3.Skin on 02-Aug-2018 - Pool Party Skin > > For example: > > {{champion:77}} Last skin: 31-Mar-2015 - Definitely not udyr > {{champion:72}} Last skin: 26-Apr-2015 - Guardian of the Sands Skarner > {{champion:432}} Last skin: 17-Nov-2016 - Bard Bard > {{champion:42}} Last skin: 24-Aug-2016 -Arcade Corki > {{champion:427}} Last skin: 04-Oct-2016 - Candy King Ivern > {{champion:429}} Last skin: 17-Aug-2016 - SKT T1 Kalista > {{champion:38}} Last skin: 14-Oct-2015 - Cosmic Reaver Kassadin > {{champion:203}} Last skin: 25-May-2016 - Super Galaxy Kindred > {{champion:57}} Last skin: 31-Mar-2016 - Meowkai > {{champion:82}} Last skin: 20-May-2015 - King of Clubs Mordekaiser > {{champion:56}} Last skin: 04-May-2016 - Cursed Revenant Nocturne > {{champion:2}} Lats skin: 07-Sep-2016 -Butcher Olaf > {{champion:80}} Last skin: 07-Sep-2016 - Baker Pantheon > {{champion:421}} Last skin: 25-Jun-2015 - Pool Party Rek&#x27;Sai > {{champion:13}} Last skin: 17-Aug-2016 - SKT T1 Ryze > {{champion:113}} Last skin: 17-Nov-2016 - Sejuani Dawnchaser (Sejuani will get a new skin soon: [Firecracker Sejuani](http://prntscr.com/m5i8eo)) > {{champion:102}} Last Skin: 25-May-2016 - Super Galaxy Shyvana > {{champion:14}} Last Skin: 13-Apr-2016 - Mecha Zero Sion > {{champion:223}} Last skin: 31-Mar-2016 - Urf Kench (Tahm Kench will get a new skin soon: [Coin Emperor Tahm Kench](http://prntscr.com/m5i82f) > {{champion:35}} Last Skin: 20-May-2015 - Wild Card Shaco > {{champion:44}} Last skin: 13-Jul-2016 - Pool Party Taric > {{champion:67}} Vayne will get &quot;two&quot; NEW SKINS: [Firecracker Vayne](http://prntscr.com/m5iaaw) and [Firecracker Vayne Prestige Edition](http://prntscr.com/m5iaqs) > {{champion:161}} Last sin: 31-Mar-2016 -Definitely Not Vel&#x27;Koz > {{champion:254}} Vi wil get a new skin: [Heartbreaker Vi](http://prntscr.com/m5icix) > {{champion:114}} Fiora will get a new skin: [Heartpiercer Fiora](http://prntscr.com/m5id2v) > {{champion:106}} Last skin: 01-Jun-2016 - El Rayo Volibear > {{champion:101}} Last skin: 26-Apr-2015 - Guardian of the Sands Xerath > {{champion:26}} Last skin: 10-May-2015 - Blood Moon Skin > > > > > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} You kinda get the point! To be fair, a lot of these are harder to create skins for than most people seem to think. And some of these probably won't see anything new until they're reworked.
: Can riot PLEASE stop releasing overloaded champions
I really don't think the last few champs have been overloaded, at least the new releases. A bit of a handful balance wise sure, but nothing fundamentally broken.
Rioter Comments
Show more

The7thSeal

Level 113 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion