Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > This was literally all it said in the report. It's a bit hard to believe that this was all there was. You mean that was the only thing you said in the whole game?
Yep, that's all I said during the game. I don't want to say it's not a racial slur, but people don't seem to realize that they have to put this into context that I was not mocking or anything. I just responded to someone who kept talking in chinese with saying once ch.ing ch.ing ch.ong. It was the only reason I got banned for and I think it's ridiculous that they don't even give you a warning.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: I'm not even sure what you said, most of it is censored here on forums, i don't even know what was in the rest of suspension card (you didn't post it), but Riot takes racial insults very seriously. You should've thought about it before writing stuff like that. If you really think you are innocent, then contact Riot Support.
The whole point is that this single sentence was the only thing I got banned for. I never got a single ban by Riot Games and now I get an immediate ban because I said ch.ing ch.ing. ch.ong? This was literally all it said in the report.
Rioter Comments

Time 2 Lennart

Level 181 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion